Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 18, 2024, 08:57:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Temptation Live August 4th 2011

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Temptation Live August 4th 2011  (Read 253 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:21:44 pm »

WWG Temptation

Live from King Fahd Stadium, Riyadh,Saudi Arabia.

Dark Match
Dante Deranged Vs Ryou Bakari Itemri

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Gweedo & AJ Flare Vs PR Star

Single Match
Kgois Vs Alex Anders

Single Match
Desmond Rains vs Jakob Hysteria

Single Match - Nxt-Gen Championship
Joe Hennig(c) Vs Tyler Hart

**** Match - Morbid Gore Championship
Amon Borgir(c) Vs Spencer Clark

Main Event - Triple Threat WWG Championship
Jason Richardson(c) Vs Scott Carr Vs Dragon Demonico
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:24:00 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 07:14:40 pm »

Dark Match
Dante Deranged Vs Ryou Bakari Itemri

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall, introducing first, Ryou Bakari Itemri.

"All Black" By Good Charlotte starts playing and the lights go out. The lights turn back on and we see Ryou Bakari Itemri standing on the ramps with his hands stretched out. He places his hands down to his side and slowly walks down to the ring and enters the ring. He waits for his opponent as the music fades

Matt Thomas
And his opponent, WWG Hall of Famer, Dante Deranged!

"One Second of Insanity" bursts onto the speakers and the crowd roars. From behind the curtain, Dante walks out slowly at first, but picks up speed a little. He stops at the top of the walkway, looking left and right, before raising his right arm to the roof as a set of pyro bursts from the ground just in front of him. Dashing through the sparks, Dante hits the ring running, slides in and mounts a turnuckle, raising his arms for the crowd.

R.B.I directly tries to attack Dante, as soon as te bell rings,  and runs into Dantes clothesline, Dante directly goes over to pin R.B.I , but he gets out of the pin before the count even starts. They both get up and try to get each other in an arm-lock, R.B.I wins the fight and locks Dantes arm in a very painful way. While Dante tries to break out of the arm-lock R.B.I starts to smash his knee into his opponents face. Dante finally breaks out and stumbles into one of the corners. R.B.I takes advantage of this and throws himself into the corner with all his force. Unluckily for him, Dante left and now slaps R.B.I's back. He then jumps onto the bottom rope and hits a drop-kick of the springboard, which knocks down Ryou. Once Again Dante goes for the cover and Ryou kicks out early again. Dante gets up faster and brings some space between him and Ryou, but as he tries to hit a running Hurricurana on R.B.I, he gets blocked and lands hard.

At this time the crowd are going crazy, wondering why this isnt on telecast but they don't care, they are seeing this live and that's all that matters, a nice little treat for them all.

R.B.I takes advantage, lifts him up and as Dante is stumbling around in the middle of the ring Ryou hits the “Lost in Brooklyn”. Left jab, Dantes left eyebrow pops open, Right Jab, a little blood spills, Left Hook, Dante seems to lose some of his stance, Upper Cut, And Ryous fist, splits the air, where Dante was standing a split second before, he turns around and walks directly into Dantes drop-kick. He falls into the corner where Dante stomps on him a couple of times, till he seems to get bored and starts to taunt his opponent. Ryou gets up and limps visibly on the left side, but as Dante goes to attack that leg he realizes too late that R.B.I was only faking the injury, and eats a big left punch, that sends him to the ground. Ryou Tries to get closer to his opponent, but as he approaches him he receives a kick into the groin and drops too. Both men are on the ground, and while a little blood is dripping from Dantes head, Ryou is lying on the ground and screams in pain. Dante is first back to his feet grabing Ryou and lifting him up to his feet, Dante then lifts Ryou onto his shoulder looking for the Tormented Torture Driver which Ryou tries many times to get out of but Dante drops him down hard and makes the cover.

ONE

TWO

THREE! Ding, Ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Dante Deranged.

Dante gets to his feet and gets his hand raised by the referee and taunts for the crowd as they chant his name, down the ramp walk Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas to take there position at the announce table as Temptation is near.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 07:45:44 pm »

WWG Temptation

Temptation begins with a video package and then we are live in the arena and swing to the announce team of Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas who immediatly welcome us to the show.

Adrian Riley
Ladies and Gentleman welcome to WWG Temptation where tonight we have some big matches for you!

Chris Arenas
Tonight we will be kicking of the show with a 2 on 1 handicap match between PR Star taking on AJ Flare and Gweedo

Adrian Riley
This all begun when PR Star made his return and joined Jason Richadson, turning on his former SYMPL team mates and now PR Star wants to cleanse the WWG from the trash that is around.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Gweedo & AJ Flare Vs PR Star

Matt Thomas: This match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring first, He hails from Bakersfield, California and weighs in at 220 pounds, He is Gweedo Krooze.

The intro starts as the lights flash rapidly. Then Gweedo comes out with his Admiral jacket flapping as if there were wind blowing. Suddenly, PR Star appears from behind and attacks Gweedo. Music City Breaker on the ground! Gweedo is out cold.

Adrian: PR Star leveling Gweedo Krooze.

Chris: He is making this a fair match by doing that.

PR Star walks down to the ring as Victim by 18 Visions starts playing.

Matt: Making his way to the ring, From Nashville, Tennessee, He weighs 245 pounds and stands 6'2, he is Punk Rock Star.

PR Star enters the ring and waits and for his opponent.

Matt: And coming down to the ring, He hails from Arkadelphia,AR and stands 6'1 and weighs 200 pounds, he is AJ Flare.

"walk This way" by Aerosmith hits and A.J. runs down to the ring in a dead sprint, sliding under the ropes. He grabs the top rope and shakes it back and forth violently as the crowd is going crazy. He stops and prepares for the match.

Adrian: AJ Flare riding solo as Gweedo was taking out before the match could even start.

Chris: The referee is signaling for the bell.

Adrian: And they lock up.

AJ Flare, irate at his partner being attacked, gains the upper hand and takes PR Star down with a quick suplex. Flare picks up PR Star and irish whips him into the corner. Flare hits him with a running splash. The fans are going nuts. Flare starts taunting Star. He goes to pick up Star but Star punches him in the balls. Flare is dazed. Star gets up and hits him with a spear.

Chris: Back and forth action.

Star grabs Flares legs and locks in the Boston Crab. AJ Flare is in pain. The referee is asking if he wants to quit but Flare keeps saying no. He is trying to get to the ropes. Flare makes it and the referee is telling Star to let go but Star is refusing.

Adrian: What a jerk PR Star is being.

Chris: I like this guy.

Star lets go at the four count. He starts holding his leg, taunting Flare. Star picks up Flare and goes to punch him but Flare blocks it and sends Star back with a punch of his own. Flare bodyslams Star. Star rolls over and Flare starts taunting the crowd. He runs the ropes and hits Star with a legdrop. He goes for the pin. 1..2..Star kicks out. Flare gets up, frustrated, and he picks up Star. They lock up and Star gets the advantage. DDT on Flare. PR Star then takes a look back up the ramp to check on Gweedo who is still down, Star turns back to AJ and brings him to his feet and hits him with an uppercut and takes him down again with a STO, PR star covers AJ, 1...2...AJ kicks out moments before the three count.

Adrian - You can see the confidence in PR Star.

Chris - The man looks as if he has this match allready won.

Adrian - Well he does.

PR Star grabs AJ Flare and hits him with the Music City Breaker and then makes the cover but Gweedo slides into the ring pouncing on PR Star and lays into him with everything he has, lefts, rights, knee's, headbutt's, PR Star pushes him off and quickly rolls outside the ring but Gweedo runs and dives at PR Star taking him down.

Chris - Wow man, all PR did was upset Gweedo and now he is on fire!

Adrian - PR will have his number soon, he got attacked by surprise, Gweedo has nothing on PR.

Gweedo grabs PR and rams him into the ring post several times and then backs away and charges at PR and throws his body at him but PR moves and Gweedo slams himself into the ring post, PR then grabs him and tosses him headfirst into the security railing.

Adrian - I told you.

PR gets back into the ring and looks back at Gweedo and taunts him but AJ grabs him from behing and hits him with It's Over, AJ then covers him, 1..2...PR Star gets his foot on the rope before the three count. AJ then gets to his feet grabbing PR Star and goes for the Flare out version 2 but PR Star flips him over his head and onto his back, PR then takes a moment before getting back to his feet and waits for AJ to get up who turns around into another Music City Breaker and makes the cover, meanwhile on the outside Gweedo is back to his feet and holds his head as he looks on and is feed up and just watches at ringside. 1..2...3, Ding, Ding!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, PR Star!

Chris - What the **** Gweedo?

PR Star celebrates as the referee raises his arm in victory, PR looks down at AJ and laughs and then he leaves the ring ignoring Gweedo who is still watching AJ lay on the ground, Gweedo slowly starts to leaeve but AJ gets to his feet and starts yelling at Gweedo who turns around and screams back.

Gweedo - I'm done! I'm retired. I don't need to do this anymore!

Gweedo then leaves as AJ looks in on shock.

Adrian - Is he really?

Chris - I've heard rumours he was retired before this match, but i guess they where false. Gweedo is a funny man, who know's if it's true.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 08:08:18 pm »

Kgosi vs. Alex Anders

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

The arena is completely blacked out and his music starts to play as the spotlight shines on the entrance way and out walks Kgosi in Black Pants and a Black Tee Shirt with a Ski Mask on while the Algerian Flag is waving on the Titan-Tron. 

Matt Thomas: Making his way to the ring, from Algiers, Algeria, representing the Nation, Kgosi!

Kgosi walks down to the ring and climbs up the stairs, walks to the middle of the ring and takes off his ski mask as the lights rise to show him alone in the middle of the ring. 

He slides out of the ring, as the lights suddenly go out then back up quickly and "Out of My way" blasts on the PA.  Alex Anders steps out from behind the curtain as the crowds boos him.  Alex lifts his hands for the Crossing Guns, but stops and just shrugs. 

Matt Thomas: And his opponent, from Vernon, Florida by way of Watertown, New York, representing Epitome – Alex Anders!

Anders walks down to the ring and slides in, gesturing to the crowd. Kgosi slides back into the ring as well, as the announcer exits, and a referee joins them. Both men look on edge, eager to get at the other.

The bell rings and chaos erupts. Anders leaps at Kgosi throwing down lefts and rights, forcing Kgosi to bring up his hands to shield himself. Kgosi pushes Anders away, Anders hits the rope and tries a clothesline but can’t move Kgosi. Kgosi grabs Anders by the arm and drags him in, nailing him with a short-arm clothesline. On the mat, Kgosi gets on top of Anders and starts wailing with a furious set of punches to the head, forcing the ref to intervene.

Backing up, Kgosi allows Anders back to his feet. He charges, but Anders dodges. School boy roll-up gets a nearfall, but Kgosi steps back up to his feet and snaps off a T-bone suplex, sending Anders flying across the ring and to the floor. Kgosi follows to the outside, stalking Anders like break, and looks to charge again but Anders is resourceful, hitting a drop toe-hold onto the ring steps. Getting to his feet a little dazed, Kgosi is hit with a roundhouse kick to the skull and drops to the floor. Anders rolls back into the ring, climbs the turnbuckle... and moonsaults onto a standing Kgosi on the outside!

Both men are hurting, and the referee starts a countout. They slide back into the ring well in time, and get up trading punches. Kgosi, the bigger man, takes control, throwing Anders into a corner and assaulting his midsection. Anders rakes the eyes, spinning Kgosi and uses the moment to launch onto his back and apply a sleeper hold. He starts to fade, but Kgosi then snaps, flinging Anders off his back. Anders hits the mat, rolling back to his feet. He spins and runs at Kgosi, but the Algerian catches him with a belly-to-belly, throwing him right into the turnbuckle. Dragging him back into the centre of the ring, Kgosi makes the cover.

One... Two... Th-!

No! Anders kicks out. Kgosi picks him up, pulling on his hair. He looks to his the Unstoppable, but Anders turns it into a DDT and both men are down. Anders loops his arm over Kgosi.

One... Tw- Kickout!

Anders  gets back to his feet first, and stomps at Kgosi, but it can’t stop him from reaching his feet. Anders tries for another roundhouse kick, Kgosi ducks, but is unable to avoid the dropkick that follows. Standing Shooting Star press! Anders covers.

One... Two... Th-! No! Kgosi kicks out.

Anders is hot, full of energy. He pulls Kgosi to his feet, scoops him up and slams him. He heads to the top rope. BODY VARIAL! Nobody home! Kgosi gets to his feet, pulls a squirming Anders up, UNSTOPPABLE!

One... Two... Three!

The referee calls for the bell.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, Kgosi!

Kgosi gets to his feet and raises one arm to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He looks down at the almost unconscious Alex Anders and smiles, before pulling him to his feet and hitting him with another Unstoppable. Kgosi hops back up to his feet, and grins again. He’s not done yet! He locks in the Star and Crescent, and Anders is tapping wildly, unable to fight it. Members of Epitome appear on stage looking outraged, and run down to the ring, trying to make the save. Kgosi gets out of the ring and hopes the ringside barricade, disappearing into the crowd, as the rest of Epitome checks on Anders in the ring suddenly "One Second of Insanity" by The Butterfly Effect blasts over the arena and the crowd cheer in excitement knowing exactly who it is, Epitome stand there wondering whose music it is when on the ramp appears Dante Deranged, Epitome stand there ground as he walks down with Scott Carr looking for a fight untill Thaddeus & Dragon Demonico get into his ear and they slowly leave the ring leaving Alex Anders still on the ground.

Adrian - Epitome is getting the hell out of there!

Chris - Well they do have matches later tonight, they need to prepare and be healthy for them, they can't waste there time on someone like Dante Deranged who is trying to jump back into his old spot in the WWG.

Adrian - They just left Alex Anders lying in the ring?

Chris - Alex belongs to Scott Carr and Alex will take one for the team.

Dante gets into the ring as Epitome walk around the ring and back up the ramp leaving Dante to do his work, Epitome stand halfway up the ramp and look back just to make sure Alex will live to fight another day. Dante walks over to a fallen Alex Anders and reefs him up and slams him down with a Tormented Torture Driver.

Adrian - Why is Dante doing this?

Chris - Like i said, he wants his own status back, and the biggest dog's in the company are Epitome. Its a mistake of you ask me.

Adrian - Imagine to monsters like Dante and Scott squaring off together. Sounds like a main event people would pay to see.

Dante isnt done there as he drags Alex to the corner and then hits him with a perfectly placed hesitation dropkick, Dante then drags him back into the middle of the ring and looks back at the turnbuckle which he slowly walks to and climbs to the top rope, Dante dosent think and just jumps off with a shooting star press nailing Alex Anders with it.

Adrian - I beleive that he calls The Prestige, a nice piece of work if you ask me.

Dante gets to his feet looking like he just wants to rip into Alex Anders who is helpless on the ground, Epitome still on the ramp look on surveying Dante Deranged who heads towards the ropes and back up the ramp which moves Epitome to the back.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 08:15:55 pm »

Backstage The Shiek is in his office when Kgosi walks in with a huge smile on his face and The Shiek claps his hand looking very impressed.

The Sheik
Very nice Kgosi, tonight you showed Epitome that we arent to be taken lightly, you see two weeks ago when they took apart Antarah and gave him an injury they didn't fully understand just who they where messing with, but now they will think twice about messing with the Nation.

Kgosi
It was an honour to fight out there infront of all my family and friends from the middle east and i will continue to defeat anybody who tries to mess with The Nation.

The Shiek
You impresse me Kgosi, i orginally had a vision that Antarah Hassan would represent The Nation as the WWG Champion but now my vision has you leading the Nation as the WWG Champion and Kgosi we have all the power in the WWG and you deserve a WWG Championship match but not just anywhere, no, this will take place when we are in your hometown of Algiers, Algeria in several weeks time and you can become the first ever Middle Eastern to hold the WWG Championship as we continue to fight against Racism.

Kgosi
Thank you Sir

The Shiek
Kgosi go rest up, for later tonight i will require your services.

Kgosi bows his head and leaves.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 08:31:46 pm »

Single Match
Desmond Rains vs Jakob Hysteria

Fail to Follow ~ I refuse starts up and Jakob walks out into the entrance way. Pyro goes off and Jakob jumps through the smoke with passion.

Matt Thomas
This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first; From Las Vegas, Nevada... JAKOB HYSTARIA!

He spends a few moments to interact with the crowd. He gets down to the ring and enters the ring. He jumps up on the corner ropes and interacts with the crowd as his music stops. He waits for Desmond.

The crowd is sitting, waiting for something to happen when suddently Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest hits and the crowd immedialty enrage into boo's as Desmond Rains is on the ramp and walks down the ramp spitting insults at the fans, Desmond gets to the bottem of the ring and walks slowly up the ring steps with a cocky look on his face, as he enters the ring he insults the referee and awaits for his match to begin.

Matt Thomas
And Jakob's opponent... hailing from Dublin Ireland. One half of the WWG Tag Team Champions. Representing Epitome... DESMOND....... RAINS!

Adrian Riley
Desmond Rains and Jakob Hystaria get it on right here tonight!

Chris Arenas
Yeah, this should be a good match. Desmond Rains, one half of the tag team champions, is certainly ready to take on Jakob.

The bell sounds and signals the start of the match. Desmond and Jakob meet in the middle of the ring and lock up. Both Desmond and Jakob take their turns pushing each other to one knee, only to have the opponent push out and get back on both feet. Jakob attempts to kick Desmond in the gut, but Desmond breaks the lock up, and grabs Jakob's leg. Desmond pulls on the leg, and Jakob falls down onto his back. Desmond, still holding onto the leg, drops and elbow right onto Jakob's inside thigh. Desmond stays there and begins to wrench Jakob's leg by pulling it towards himself. Desmond stands up and begins to stomp on Jakob's thigh; Desmond drops another elbow onto Jakob's thigh and stands up. Jakob is holding onto his right thigh in pain as Desmond begins to lift him up. Desmond stands Jakob up and his him with a European Uppercut. Desmond takes Jakob and pushing him over into a turnbuckle. Desmond chops Jakob across the chest. Desmond knees Jakob in the gut. Desmond, with Jakob still up against the turnbuckle, ascends to the second rope and begins to rain down punches onto Jakob's head. Desmond drops down. Desmond takes Jakob's arm and irish whips him across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Desmond runs at Jakob but Jakob is able to slip out of the way. Desmond is turned around on the turnbuckle and Jakob begins to chop Desmond. Jakob grabs Desmond's head and pulls him from the turnbuckle. Jakob lifts Desmond up in a powerbomb position. Desmond gets out of the hold and turns the powerbomb into a DDT in favor of himself. Desmond stands up and turns Jakob around. Desmond runs at the ropes and comes back and his a leg drop across Jakob's head. Desmond goes for the pin, but Jakob instantly breaks out. Desmond lifts up Jakob and hits him with a European Uppercut. As Jakob stands groggy in the middle of the ring Desmond runs towards the ropes, bounces off, and comes flying back hitting Jakob with a nasty clotheline.

Adrian Riley
The clothesline just turned Jakob inside out!

Chris Arenas
Right you are. Jakob is just laying there.

Desmond goes for the pin.

Jakob breaks out of the pin. Desmond gets up and runs at the ropes again. As Jakob is standing up he notices Desmond running back at him. Jakob grabs Desmond he hits a turning power slam. Jakob stands up and interacts with the crowd as he waits for Desmond to stand up. Jakob launches his leg up for the Mass Hystaria but Desmond grabs Jakob's leg and forces Jakob back down to his back. Desmond takes both of Jakob's legs and locks in a Boston Crab. Desmond wrenches back and Jakob begins to reach for the ropes and grabs on. The ref pulls Desmond away. Desmond begins to stomp on Jakob's back in anger. Desmond lifts up Jakob, and lifts him up in a Pump-Handle Slam position. Desmond hits it. Instead of going for a pin Desmond ascends the to the top rope of the nearest turnbuckle. Desmond stands up and turns around. Desmond jumps off backwards for a Moonsault. Jakobs rolls out of the way but Desmond lands on his feet. Jakob stands up and runs at Desmond. Jakob goes for a clothesline and at the same time, Desmond goes for a clothesline as well. Both men hit each other and both fall. Both are down as the ref begins the double knockout count.

Adrian Riley
These two guys are pretty evenly matched right now. Both men not giving up an inch.

Chris Arenas
Right you are Adrian. I don't want this match to end. What a great match for Temptation!

Jakob is able to pull himself up with help from the ropes. As Jakob is nearly up, he turns toward the ring. Desmond is running at Jakob and knocks him over the top rope and out of the ring. Desmond exits the ring after Jakob, and then lifts Jakob up. Jakob gets hit with yet another European Uppercut and is flung up against the announcers table. Desmond hits more chops. Desmond takes Jakob's head, and begins to slam it onto the announcers table. Jakob elbows Desmond in the gut and begins to punch Desmond. Jakob has Desmond up against the ring apron. Jakob takes his shoulder and slams it to Desmond's gut so Desmond's body is being crushed between the ring apron and his shoulder. Jakob stops the shoulder slams and then pulls Desmond out from near the ring. Jakob takes Desmond's arm and irish whips him to the steel steps. Desmond grabs his shoulder in pain. Jakob goes over but Desmond eye rakes Jakob. As Jakob turns around to tend to his eyes, Desmond stands up and elbows Jakob in the back and sends Jakob to the ground.

Chris Arenas
Playing Possum, Desmond was.

Desmond takes Jakob, and lifts him up. Desmond grabs Jakob in a Fall-Away slam position and hits it. Desmond launches Jakob across the outside of the ring. Desmond walks over to Jakob and tosses him back into the ring. Desmond takes Jakob and locks in a cross-face submission. Jakob is about to tap but is able to grab the ropes.

Adrian Riley
Great rope-grabbing by Jakob!

Chris Arenas
He just won't give up against Desmond!

Desmond starts to get frustrated and argues with the referee, Desmond then grabs Jakob and lifts him up for an Elemental Surprise but Jakob counters and rolls up Desmond

ONE

TWO

Desmond kicks out and both men are back to there feet and Jakob lays Desmond out with a massive clothesline, Jakob then gets up but down the ramp comes Thaddeus Rains who jumps up onto the apron and the referee argues with him, Jakob then runs at him and knocks him off but turns around into Desmond who pokes him in the eye and then lays him out with a Elemental Surprise and makes the cover.

ONE

TWO

THREE, ding, ding!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Desmond Rains.

Thaddeus Rains is immediatly into the ring and he grabs Jakob and hits him with a Irish Layout, Thaddeus then orders Desmond to get him a steel chair which he does.

Adrian - Looks like Jakob is goind to get owned!

Chris - I thought Thaddeus was injured?

Desmond hands the steel chair to Thaddeus who places the head of Jakob in it, down the ramp comes Ryou Bakari Itemri who storms into the ring and lays both brothers out with his fists, he grabs Desmond and whips him into the ropes but Desmond grabs them and escapes which allows Thaddeus to roll outside to safety.

Adrian - Has Jakob got himself a partner?

Chris - I don't know Adrian but if he has, Jakob has a open invitation to a shot at the WWG Tag Team Titles.

Ryou Bakari Itemri checks on Jakob as The Rain's brothers look pleased with themselves.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 08:32:42 pm »

Single Match - Nxt-Gen Championship
Joe Hennig(c) Vs Tyler Hart

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the WWG Nxt-Gen Championship.

As a theme song hits, pyros are blasting all over the arena. Suddenly Tyler comes out of backstage wearing hooded west and leather pants. He taunts the crowd but he gets boos and "you suck" chants.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first, from Washington, DC, standing at 6-foot-2, weighing in at 245 lbs... he is the challenger, “The Mean Machine” Tyler Hart!

He continues to the ring slowly with wicked smile on his face. He climbs the steel steps and walks on the apron, he does his signature taunt on apron and enters the ring.

The lights go out in the arena.  Then, words appear across the big screen, " The NXT Generation has Arrived!"  The screen goes blank again, then the theme music "It's Time" begins to play over the PA system.  Smoke fills the entrance way.  Finally, through smoke comes Joe Hennig plainly dressed in wreslting trunks and boots. 

Matt Thomas: And from Champlin, Minnesota, standing 6-foot-2, weighing 225 lbs, he is the current WWG Nxt-Gen Champion... “The Personification of Perfect”, Joe Hennig!

He stops in the midst of the smoke, and puts his hands on his hips, as a familiar smirk comes across his face.  The man steps out to the front of the stage; he overlooks the arena, and rubs his chin and shakes his head up and down.  Finally he begins his strut down to and into the ring.

With both men in the ring, the referee calls for the bell and the match gets under way with a lock-up. Hennig with a kick knee to the gut forces Hart to lean over, and a knee to the face sends his spirally to the mat. Hart bounces back up quickly, backing away, and they’re at a standstill again. Lock-up again, this time Hart gets a rake to the eyes and starts raining fists down on Hennig, backing him up into the turnbuckle. Shoulders to the mid-section by Hart, as the referee calls for separation. Hart backs up obligingly, then leaps into action clotheslining Hennig against the turnbuckle three times. Hennig falls to the mat, and Hart goes for the cover.

One... T—Hennig gets his foot on the ropes..

Hart drags Hennig deeper into the ring, and lays down some mounted punches. Hennig gets an inside cradle, but only gets a two-count. Both men get back to their feet, but Hart lays Hennig out with a running big boot to the face, and goes for the cover. Another two-count, and Hart is starting to look frustrated. He pulls Hennig to his feet, and looks to set for a powerbomb, but Hennig uses a burst of strength and adrenaline to send Hart flying over his head. Hart to his feet, but Hennig hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. Hennig makes the cover.

One... Two... – kickout!

Hennig back to his feet, pulling Hart alongside him. Snapmare connects, with a rolling neck snap to assist, as Hennig looks firmly in control. He puts on a kneebar, but Hart tries to fight it off. Kneebreaker by Hennig stops the counter, but Hart claws his way to the ropes to stop the hold. Hennig backs off at the referee’s insistence. Both men on their feet, Hart a little ginger on his left knee. Hennig approaches from behind, PELE KICK from Hart catches Hennig very nicely, and Hennig looks almost out on his feet. Hart sets him up for the Hart Attack – and nails it! He makes the cover.

One... Two... Thr—no! Hennig kicks out.

Hart can’t believe it. He gets back onto his feet, brining Hennig with him, and looks to hit the Angel Wings, but Hennig chops at Hart’s left knee and Hart falls to the mat. As he gets back up, Hennig hits an inverted atomic drop, bounces off the ropes, SPEAR! Hennig makes the cover.

One... Two... Thr—no! Hart kicks out this time, and it’s Hennig that looks shocked.

Hennig signals to the turnbuckle, and starts climbing to the top rope. He watches Hart carefully as he’s getting back to the feet, launching at an attempted missile dropkick but misses. Hart seizes the opportunity. He hooks Hennig for another Hart attack, back elbow by Hennig and he escapes. Kick to the guy, HENNIGPLEX!

One... Two... Three!

The bell rings, and the result is definitive.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, and still WWG Nxt-Gen Champion, Joe Hennig!

Hennig is handed his championship and raises it high over his head, proudly.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 08:41:51 pm »

Morbid Gore Championship
**** Match
Amon Borgir© vs. Spencer Clark

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Morbid Gore Championship!

“Enemy of the World” by Four Year Strong blast through the PA system, as the fans jump to there with cheers, as Spencer Clark comes from behind the curtain in an airplane motion.  He flies out onto the stage, standing there as the fans are going nuts for there star. 

Matt Thomas:  First, the challenger from Louisville, Kentucky…weighting in at two hundred and thirty five pounds….Spencer Clark!

Clark runs down the ramp, and slides into the ring, as he runs to one of the corner turnbuckles to celebrate.  The camera flashes are fast and often as Clark poses from the second rope.  He hops back down onto the mat and continues pumping up the crowd before the match.

Chris Arenas:   Clark is on a roll fresh off a victory over the champ.

Adrian Riley:  Borgir’s leg was under the rope Chris, and the pin shouldn’t have counted.

Chris Arenas:  Clark’s hand was raised and that’s what I’m going by!

The lighting is completely black but only a few neon green flashes are sparkling over the screen.the music hits the P.A. system and the power riffs shake the arena, after aproximately 6 seconds of of power riffs Amon finally steps out onto the stage(in the moment the scream in the sing starts) and green flames are shooting out of the corners of the stage. A number of big green Flashes sparks over the screen and Amon smiles in a Joker like manner and kneels down on one knee. After a short pause he imitates Gene Simmons from Kiss by sticking out his remarkably long tongue.

Matt Thomas:  And the Champion, from Helsinki….weighting in at two hundred and fifty-seven pounds…the Morbid Gore Champion….Amon Borgir!

Then the lights above the stage are rapidly flashing green while Amon steps down the ramp without any further celebration. He steps to the apron and simply rolls on the ring by sliding under the lowest rope. Then the whole ring gets enlighted green and Amon once again goes down on one knee, the head bowed and stands up after about two seconds and steps into his corner.

Chris Arenas: Borgir must be hot after suffering the lost at the hands of Clark!

Adrian Riley: Especially since it should have never counted!

The ref sounds the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Both men meet in the center of the ring, smack talking back and forth.  Clark holds his hand up for a test of strength, however Amon rolls outside instead to grab a chair.  Clark quickly follows him outside.  Bogir goes for a chair shot, but Clark ducks and delivers a kick to the gut.  Amon drops the chair, and Clark rolls him back into the ring.  Clark tries to follow him into the ring, but Amon is already back to his feet stomping away at Clark.  Amon continues with some Muay Thai kicks to the side and gut, before lifting Clark up and whipping him into the corner.  Clark’s back collides with the turnbuckle, and he falls to the mat.  Amon smirks grabbing Clark by the leg and dragging him to the center of the ring.  Amon grabs the chin of Clark, putting his knee in the center of his back, and wrenching on it.  He holds for a second, before driving a knee into the back of Clark.  Amon stands up and taunts to the crowd motioning the title around his waist.  Amon walks over picking Clark up off the ground, and whips him into the corner again.  Amon charges at Clark in the corner, Clark moves out the way, and Borgir crashes into the turnbuckle.  Amon falls to his knees holding his chest, as Clark grabs him off the mat, and pushes him into the corner.  Clark climbs up on top of Amon and begins laying his fist into Amon’s face, with some punches.  The crowd counting along, until Amon is able to hook both of Clark’s legs, walking out of the corner with a power bombing him on the mat!  Clark grabs his back, as Amon drops down on him, hooking the leg for the pin.  1..2...KICK-OUT!  Clark kicks out after 2.  Amon rolls over looking at the roof of the arena.  He sits in the corner, as Clark is crawling to his feet.  Clark charges with a chop block to the right knee bringing Clark down again.  Clark holds the knee in pain, Amon drags him back to the center of the ring, and locks in a single leg Boston Crab!

Adrian Riley:  This is great strategy by Amon, taking the legs away from Clark.

Chris Arenas:  Yeah, it takes Clark completely away from his highflying moves. 

Clark crawls across the ring, able to grab the bottom rope, but Amon doesn’t have to break the hold.  However Clark uses the rope as leverage and turns over on his back, breaking the hold.  Amon still has the leg in hand, and stomps Clark in the mid section, and drives an elbow right into the knee.  He quickly hooks the leg.  1..2..Clark is able to roll over and get the shoulder up.  Amon gets up looking to argue with the ref about the two count.  Clark grabs Amon by the tights, rolling him up with a schoolboy!  1..Amon quickly kicks out of the move out of shock.  Both men get to their feet and begin trading right fist back and forth, Clark is able to get the upper hand.  He whips Amon bouncing him off the ropes, Amon coming back Clark lifts him up, flipping him over with a back body drop.  Clark gets the crowd hyped, as Amon slowly gets to his feet.  Clark whips himself of the ropes, running and connecting with a flying corkscrew elbow to the face.  The fans are on their feet cheering as Spencer gets to a knee in the ring, rubbing his knee.  Amon rolls and falls to the outside of the ring.  Clark is walking to toward the spot where Amon fell, but Amon has grab a chair out on the outside of the ring.  Clark sticks half of his body through the ropes, grabbing Amon by the hair, but Amon turns around and nails Clark with a chair shot right to the leg! 

Adrian Riley: Amon just sucked all of the momentum out of Clark’s fans with that chair shot!

Amon slides in the ring with the chair, going after Clark.  He walks over and delivers a chair shot to the leg, then another right after that.  Clark is screaming in pain, as Borgir delivers a few more shots, finally throwing the chair down.  Amon slides back out of the ring, and grabs a ladder that had been set out around the ring, and slides it into the ring.  Amon slides in the ring with a smirk on his face watching Clark struggle to get to his feet.  Amon comes charging at Clark, but Clark is able slide of the way, and gets a drop toe hold as Amon face bounces off the ladder.  Amon is holding his face, as Clark begins to build momentum again.  Amon was busted open now, as Clark picks up the ladder.  Clark looks at a bloodied Borigr, charges with the ladder, and hits him right in the face with the ladder.  Clark drops the ladder, looking at Borgir down and out on the mat, and Clark rolls to the outside.  Clark grabs a table, that was leaning up on the barricader, and slides into the ring.  Clark limps back into the ring, picking up the table, and setting it up.  Spencer looks over at Amon, dragging him over to, and putting him on the table.  He drives some fist into his face, before exiting the ring, standing on the apron.  He springboards off the top rope with a swanton bomb, but at the last second Amon moves off the table, and Spencer crashes through it.  Amon gathers himself, begins crawling over to Clark, throwing his arm over his body.  1...2...KICK-OUT!  Somehow Clark manages to get the shoulder off the mat.

Chris Arenas:  How was Clark able to kick out after going through the table?

Amon cannot believe it.  He grabs the ref by the shirt, telling him that was a three count.  He then shoves the ref to ground.  Amon walks over to Clark, laying a few Muay Thai kicks to Spencer, before hoping out of the ring.  Wiping blood from his head, Amon grabs another chair to add to the chair already in the ring.  He slides back into the ring, walking over to Clark, grabbing the second chair on the way.  He drops the chairs, drags Clark leg over one of the chairs, and grabs the other one.  Amon raises the chair, coming down, but Clark raises the other leg, kicking the chair back in the face Amon.  Borgir falls backward, as Clark is able to crawl over and hook the leg for the pin.  1..2..KICK-OUT!

Adrian Riley:  I thought Amon was done there Chris!

Clark sighs as he gets to his feet, he gets to his feet, taunting to the crowd signaling its over.  Clark stand around Borgir, who’s starting to stir.  Clark is stalking him, as he gets to his feet.  Amon turns around, as Clark grabs around the neck…BE ALL, END ALL!  NO! Amon pushes Clark away, but grabs Clark injured leg, as Clark falls on his stomach.  Borgir is looking for the STF, but Clark won’t let him lock his hands. Clark fights it, elbowing Borgir.  Borfir breaks the hold, rolling over and grabbing a chair, as Clark rolls over into the corner.  Amon picks the chair up, looking at Clark in the corner.  Borgir charges swinging the chair, missing as Clark moves out of the way, and the chair hitting the top turnbuckle, and bouncing back in the face of Amon.  Amon turns around with chair still in hand, as Clark loads up a SUPERKICK, kicking the chair back in the face of Borgir!  Clark falls on Borgir for the pin, hooking the leg.  1...2...3!  Clark wins!

Matt Thomas:  Here’s your winner….and the NEW Morbid Gore Champion…Spencer Clark!

The frenzy of cheers, as the referee hands Clark the championship belt.  Clark slowly gets to his feet, favoring the injured leg.  He holds the championship belt in the air, as the ref raises his hand in victory.  He walks over to the turnbuckle, stepping up to the second rope, and raising the title belt.

Adrian Riley:  Ladies and gentlemen we have a new champion!  Congratulations Spencer…he deserves it!

Chris Arenas:  Amon was good, but Clark was just a little bit better tonight!

Clark exit the ring, begins walking up the ramp, with the championship belt over his shoulder.  He gets to the top of the stage and waves to the fans, before walking to the back. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:50:37 am by ~|The Franchise|~ » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 09:01:13 pm »

Main Event - Triple Threat WWG Championship
Jason Richardson(c) Vs Scott Carr Vs Dragon Demonico

Adrian Riley
Here it is baby, the main event!

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall and is for the WWG Championship, introducing representing Epitome, Dragon Demonico!

"Sorry, You're Not A Winner" hits the P.A. system as the crowd give off a mixed reaction, know who is going to be coming out from the back. Dragon Demonico emerges from the back wearing his usual ring attire. From there he begins walking around the ramp, going up to fans and giving them high fives. He uses the steps at ring side and gets into the ring. From there, he hops onto a nearby turnbuckle and taunts the crowd as he awaits the beginning of the match.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent representing Epitome, Scott Carr!

Backstage we see the corridor of the WWG Superstar's Dressing rooms. Carr's door opens and he advance from his locker room towards the entrance way, His hood is pulled up over his head. Walking slowly, each of his steps is certain and true with his cold - blood red eyes locked on the floor. He stops at the entrance curtain and we can hear the insanity unfolding as fans begin to grow restless for the upcoming match. The cameras change and we see the wild, excited WWG fans looking expectant – The arena falls under darkness as smoke billows up from the ramp way and only two lights appear near the entrance way, two red lights aimed straight down the ramp at the ring. And with raw power and unstoppable determination his music begins as across the screen a single word flickers "Deviate" and the two lights at the entrance ramp appear to move, followed by a massive three dimensional laser light big rig that tears down the ramp leaving two trails of fire on the ramp in it's wake and four posts erupting into balls of fire that reach high towards the arena's ceiling as the transparent truck makes it to the ring and evaporates into the same blackness that now once again engulfs the arena. The ring as the announcer begins to speak, unseen for the same blackness that blinds us all.

Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IT IS TIME TO FOCUS ON THE DANGER! Hailing from Arnprior County Ontario Canada, Standing a Measure of Seven Foot Two Inches Tall, and Weighting in tonight at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds He is...The Fatal Phenomenon... he is ALL HATE! He is the one... the only... The Body Bagging - Toe Tagging - Human Chop Shop! HE IS ALL HATE! D-B-R...... Da' Big Rig... "CHOP SHOP"! SCOTT CARR!

All the while - the most ravenous and blood thirsty fans, who know the history behind WWG cheer his name chanting "SCOTT-CARR! SCOTT-CARR!" their girder rattling cries echo incessantly through the pitch darkness. The guttural roar that leads in "This Calling" by All That Remains echoes throughout the arena, "Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhoooowwwww!" snarls, as a solitary red spotlight on the entranceway appears just before Carr bursts through the curtain; his head is rocking to the beats of his own intro music, adorned with a WWG hat. "I secretly crave, crave that scent again. Still feel it pressing on me now. Now with the onset, my flesh is weakening. I steel my nerves for temptations at hand again!". He stands there while the lights begin to strobe red and black in time with the music as he runs his hand across sombrely across his jaw as he leers out at the massive crowd. "And I hear this calling! Still you don't seem so far at all! And I hear this calling out" The darkness beneath his hat is covering his blood red eyes, and casting his face in shadow for a moment as he glares out from under it across the audience. We see a sadistic smile creep across his face as he lifts his head looking skyward towards the upper levels of the arena as his cult-like following of loyal career-long fans wave banners, swing t-shirts and thrust their older Carr action figures and other paraphernalia as high into the air as they can reach, most also letting fly their own Devil Horns high signs. "No secret deception, for these would tear this down. I'll note the past, spare the pain - spare the pain! Words match my deeds with brutal honesty! Never forget these choices were made by me" With most of the audience behind him it's harder now to hear those who oppose Carr's style, although they are still out there and between them all they do still have a powerful, audible voice - Scott's grin widens and growing ever more frightening and disturbing as his grin becomes a sadistic smile. The ramp way around Carr erupts in flames as he throws his hat into the audience while he roars back at his wild fans that are all still cheering so ravenously for him. "And I hear this calling! Still you don't seem so far at all! And I hear this calling! Still you don't seem so far at all And I hear - and I hear - this calling OOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUT!" Carr runs across the stage, roaring out to his fans, and calling on their chants, holding his Devil Horn high sign up for one and all - pumping them up into frenzy before he runs back across the stage to the far side, as he throws both arms up with his Devil horns high sign, his fans reply in kind with their pop and reciprocated hand gestures. "Not falling victim to the fire that burns inside of me! Though I am fearful I will not prevent this tragedy! My strength's been tested! I wear the scars that prove! Still I believe that this calling will see me through" Already in the audience we can see many fans who are brandishing WWG replica belts. Carr stops and unzips his hoody instead before he rips off his skully and tosses it to the crowd. Carr makes his way back to the centre of the ramp way, flipping open his undone hoody. Carr pulls his hoody off and throws it into the other side of the crowd as he descends the ramp advancing towards the ring while a rain of sparks flies out from the ramp way beneath his feet sparkling just below the fans' hands reaching out into the ramp way, the red and black trails of sparks end up crossing all around Carr, as braggadocios and opinionated as he is, Scott's nearly constantly moving lips give us a good hint that he's doing some verbal chest pounding for anyone near enough to hear him. "And I hear this calling! Still you don't seem so far at all! And I hear this calling! Still you don't seem so far at all! And I hear - and I hear - this calling OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUT!" Carr reaches out into the audience. He slaps the palms and pounds the fists of the out stretched hands of the unsettlingly loud fans brandishing his merchandise. Scott makes his way across the ramp like this the whole way down, seeming to enjoy the contact with his sadistic fans on both sides of the ramp way although he does also seem to take great revelry in throwing the occasional middle finger in the faces of those who jeer him. Carr finishes his saunter down the last of ramp way, he then rolls under the bottom rope into the ring, rolling up to a knee in the middle of the WWG logo - he jumps to his feet and holds his right hand palm outstretched - towards the agitated and excited members of the crowd, as if feeling the air and electricity that pulses from their chants. Scott Carr thrusts both arms into the air and the two ring posts and the apron behind him all erupt into a huge wall of flame that makes a silhouette out of him but lights the rest of the entire arena. "My strength's been tested, I wear the scars that prove! Still I believe that this calling will see me through! Still I believe this calling will see me through, oh!" - The lights finish their strobe and become normal as Carr steps back into the corner, he tightens the “FTW” belt buckle clasping his black leather belt and he cracks his neck. Scott stands back in his corner - his sadistic smile turns to an expression of cold calculating and methodically evil stone as he lays his eyes across the WWG logo in the middle of the ring his gaze turns ice cold... as a man who had just enjoyed so much fan contact now appears to have been engulfed in a severe stone. The announcer and ref both seem wary of getting too close to this mammoth, monster of a man. But the match is scheduled to happen regardless of how uncomfortable and unsafe he makes them feel.

Matt Thomas
And there opponent, the current reigning WWG Champion, Jason Richardson!

The lights dim and turn purple as "I Come From Money" by S-Preme is played over the PA system.  The Entrance Ramp is covered by smoke, as Jason walks through the curtain.  He walks out onto the center of the stage.  He looks over the crowd, raises his WWG Championship up into the air, then he continues his walk down to the ring.  Jason slowly walks around to the ring steps, when on the apron he whipes his feet, and enters the ring.  Jason walks over to a corner in the ring, climbs the turnbuckle and holds his championship up with both hands over head.   He then begins to take off his coat.

Adrian Riley - I have goosebumps!

The bell sounds and Scott Carr and Dragon Demonico team up and walks towards Jason who is cornered onto the corner but he quickly jumps outside the ring not wanting to face either man at this time which leaves Dragon and Scott to start the fight, both men slap hands and then lock up.

Adrian - Pretty smart move by the champ right there.

Scott uses his upper strength to get the early upperhand as he forces Dragon into the corner and then lashes him with chops across the chest with such impact they turn Dragon's chest red immediatly. Scott then grabs Dragon around the throat and tosses him across the ring but Dragon rolls threw the impact and back to his feet and then runs at Scott and launches his body at Scott for a crossbody but Scott catches him and slams him down on the mat, Scott then covers.

ONE

Jason is close enogh to pull the referee outside the ring and the referee isnt happy, Scott Carr isnt happy either and gets outside the ring and starts chasing Jason aroud the ring until Dragon comes diving threw the ropes taking down Jason Richardson with a suicide dive, Scott leaves Dragon and goes after Jason but Drake Kash gets inbetween and tells Scott to back off but Scott just grabs him by the throat and starts choking him and then tosses him into the crowd, this allows Jason to get into the ring and Scott gets up onto the apron and Jason quickly dropkicks him off, Scott falls down and knocks Dragon back to the ground also. Jason then rolls outside the ring picking up Dragon and tosses him back into the ring, Jason gets back into the ring but not before giving Scott a few kicks in the ribs.

Adrian - Jason is so smart, no wonder he is the champion.

Chris - Jason has had a good reign as champion, i'd like to see Dragon Demonico start a reign here tonight.

Adrian - He certainly is good enough, all these men are.

Jason grabs Dragon and throws a jew boxing jabs into him, Jason then grabs Dragon and slams him down for a Overhead Belly to Belly suplex, Jason then goes to make a quick cover but Jason see's Scott back to his feet and heading into the ring, Jason runs and slides kicking Scott in the face which keeps him from re-entering the ring. Jason then goes back to Dragon grabbing him and placing him into the corner, Jason then backs up and charges at him placing the knee into his skull, Dragon is then lifted onto the top rope and Jason goes up after him looking for a superplex, but Scott Carr rolls back into the ring and gets below Jason grabbing him for a powerbomb, Jason takes Dragon with him for a superplex as Scott slams Jason down with a powerbomb.

Adrian - What a move!

Scott is straight back to his feet and he grabs Jason and punches him in the ribs a few times, Scott then runs towards he ropes bouncing off them and looking for a Carr Crash but Jason gets his knee into the skull of Scott and runs off the ropes and hits Scott with a Running Fame-Asser, Jason then see's Dragon up to his feet and runs over but Dragon knee's him in the gut and then hits him with a Dragon Suplex. Dragon then grabs Jason and sends him into the ropes and hits him with a Leg Lariat, Dragon then makes the cover.

ONE

TWO

Scott Carr is there to break up the pinfall, Scott grabs Dragon and pulls him to his feet and throws him between his legs and then lifts him up and slams him down with a Carr Jack, Scott then covers Dragon.

ONE

TWO

Dragon kicks out, and Jason is back to his feet and he kicks Scott in the face, right on the nose. Jason then grabs Dragon and whips him into the corner and then runs over and stinger splashes him, Jason then lays him down with a bulldog, Scott Carr is back to his feet and Jason runs over and Scott swings at him but Jason ducks and runs threw and then from behind grabs Scott for a Full Full Nelson slam. Jason then gets up and yells at Drake Kash to get him a steel chair, Drake hands Jason the steel chair and places it across the face of Scott Carr and then climbs to the top rope, Jason jumps off th ropes hitting Scott with a Arabian Facebuster and goes to make the cover but Dragon is back to his feet and runs at Jason and hits him with a Swinging Neck Breaker, Dragon then covers Scott Carr.

ONE

TWO

Scott kicks out, Dragon then covers Jason.

ONE

TWO

Jason also kicks out, Dragon then grabs the steel chair and waits for either man to get to there feet, the first being Jason who turns around and Dragon tosses him the chair, Jason catches it and Dragon kicks it into his face which cuts him open above the eye, Dragon quickly makes the cover.

ONE

TWO

Jason kicks out! Dragon can't beleive it but dosent let it get to his head and he picks Jason up and hits him with a Dragon Spike. Scott is now back to his feet and he hits Dragon with a Carr Crash which sends Dragon flying between the ropes and flying to the outside of the ring. Scott Carr then looks at Jason who is down and out, Scott bends down and picks up Jason and hits him with a Carr Bomb and Scott makes the cover but the referee dosent count because down the ramp came Antarah Hassan with his hand wrapped up and he is on the apron distracting the referee which allows Kgosi to slide into the ring with a steel chair and nail Scott Carr in the back of the skull busting him wide open as he drops to the floor, Kgosi then quickly grabs Jason tossing him ontop and slides outside the ring hideing and making sure Dragon is out. Antarah jumps off as the referee turns around and makes the count

Adrian - not like this. Wtf is this?

ONE

TWO

THREE! Ding, Ding!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and STILL WWG Champion, Jason Richardson!

Drake Kash heads into the ring with the WWG Championship awarding it back to Jason Richardson who raises the championship into the air, out onto the ramp is the Shiek who has a smile on his face and is clapping.

Chris - I am so **** confused, what the **** is going on around here!

Adrian - It was one hell of a match but the ending was bullshit, what the ****!

Temptation comes to end with Jason Richardson continuing his celebration in the ring as the Nation clap on.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:31:54 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: