Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 09:47:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dave's Top Five(s)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dave's Top Five(s)  (Read 385 times)
BigDickJohnson

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 03:18:09 am »

hahahahhaa Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
BigDickJohnson

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 03:18:23 am »

Top 5 ways to **** a kanagroo?
Report Spam   Logged
@_@

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 04:29:21 am »

Top 5 Worst Bands/Artists EVER
Report Spam   Logged
SpencerClark

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 04:30:22 am »

top 5 wwg superstars if all time

Top 5 current wwg superstars

Include yourself...I would have you in mine definitely
Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 11:18:22 am »

Reviving this. Going to get some of these requests done (huzzah!). Taking more. First list back will be top 5 albums of the year so far
Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 12:59:30 pm »

5. The National - Trouble Will Find Me

Following 2010's "High Violet", it's pretty clear The National now know what kind of band they are, and have defined their sound very well. It's probably not going to win any awards, but if you're a fan of The National you know exactly what you are going to get - high quality indie rock, thoughtful lyrics, subtle and self-aware. Could've been higher if they just tried to explore their sound a little more, but you can't fault them for that too much - they've got their sound figured out, and it's bliss.

4. Robert DeLong - Just Movement

I'm not a huge fan of electronica so this one came as a surprise to me. Hearing "Global Concepts" on the radio, the song initially hooked me with it's catchy lyrical rhythm, with the beats eventually becoming a big draw for me. A little bit pop, but still a creative well of great sounds. It'll made you f*cking dance.

3. Midnight Juggernauts - Uncanny Valley

Little Australian band, not very well known, resisted putting this at #2 because I'm only just get into it. Indie rock again, but blended with a bit of electronica, with a distinct sound, sort of like dreamscapes. The album was recorded in a church in France, giving a strong atmospheric quality to the album. Listened to this and #1 about 4 times all the way through in the last 24 hours. That never happens. Uncanny Valley is just a breeze, 10 songs that just fly right by, great tunes. Hoping for big things from this band in the future.

2. Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City

Vampire Weekend have continued to evolve their sound over their first three albums, and this one, the third, is pretty much the perfect blend of college pop growing into young adult. Strip backed, simple, heartfelt, catchy, melancholy, just filled with a range of moods. Pretty much a perfect modern pop record.

1. Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

With all the talent working on this album, it's no wonder it's goddamn amazing. Josh Homme teams with Nick Olivieri, Dave Grohl, Trent Reznor, Elton John and more to bring one of the most complete QotSA albums ever. Seriously, Songs for the Deaf and Lullabies to Paralyze were fantastic, 5-star albums, but this has already eclipsed them for me. The lyrics are perhaps darker than ever, the grooves are thing, there's not a single weak track... It's going to be a hard act to beat this year. Buy it, download it, youtube it, whatever - this is one you have to listen to this year.
Report Spam   Logged
justinbieberfan101

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 08:59:26 am »

Top 5 games you are most looking forward to
Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2013, 12:37:41 am »

Dave's Top Five Games He Is Most Looking Forward To

I chose gameplay trailers for videos because it shows more of how they actually play, rather than just a CGI cutscene.

Honorable Menton. Beyond: Two Souls

Was initially number five, but moved it to honorable mention after remembering another game I want. This is here mostly because I've been loving the story driven games of this year and can't wait to play some more. Heavy Rain was one of the reasons I got a PS3 so to have a new game from the same developer is nice. Expecting a great, emotional story with some really memorable moments, but little bit wary about it - could end up being too much of a movie and not enough of a game.

5. Batman: Arkham Origins

How awesome were the other two Arkham games? Expecting more of the same, with a few new things. Loving the roster in place, with Deathstroke and Black Mask playing a big role in the story, and the appearances of Bane and Deadshot are a bonus. Penguin, too. Little bit hesitant about Joker's inclusion, given the terrific work Hamill did on the first two games but now that he's hung up his boots on this role... well, someone had to take it. I'm sure Troy Baker will do great, since he's voiced two of the best protagonists of the year so far (Booker DeWitt, Joel). Like the look of the new detective mode too.

4. Tom Clany's The Division

This reveal was amazing and unexpected, and honestly probably should be higher on my anticipation list but I just can't quite get behind it yet. I love the idea of a MMO shooter, played in real time, the iPad integration, the whole setting, it just seems like it'll be so awesome. Unfortunately, finding a crew like the one that plays together in the above video is pretty hard. That said... anyone?

3. Destiny

Bungie had a massive winner with Halo, and Destiny looks like it'll be just as great. I can see this being my go-to online game on PS4. I'm a little worried about it getting caught up in its own ambition, but ambition is a wonderful thing to have so hopefully they can do it well. To be honest, I don't know too much about this. I'm happy to keep it that way. Will also be looking for a group to play it with when it comes out.

2. Watch Dogs

Didn't this come out of nowhere last year? No one was expecting it, and damn, it blew us all away. Some of that initial shock and awe has worn off, but this still looks ultra cool. Mixing stealth with techno-warfare and good old fashioned gun fights, this is just going to be one I know I'll love straight away, and can't wait to get my hands on. Story has me a little worried, but I'm sure the gameplay will make up for that, and this one is definitely going to be a contender for game of the year. It'll have to beat BioShock Infinite for that, though, which is no small feat, but the next game on my list is pretty much guaranteed to be my GOTY.

1. Grand Theft Auto V

The king is back, motherf*cker.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: