Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 09:47:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Time to Shine Live 7th September 2011

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Time to Shine Live 7th September 2011  (Read 336 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:37:19 pm »

Time to Shine

Time to Shine Glory Ladder Match
Bobby Cash Vs Evan Bourne Vs SlipShoD Vs Sid Craft vs Rick Rugmuncher Vs Lin Zhang Vs Alex Reed vs Max Atfield Vs The Sheik

Single Match - Non Title
Spencer Clark Vs Jakob Hysteria

Tag Team Match - WWG Tag Titles
Scott Carr & The Sheik Vs Thaddeus & Desmond Rains

Nxt-Gen Championship - No DQ
Joe Hennig(c) Vs Antarah Hassan

Single Match - Steel Cage
PR Star Vs Kgosi with Dizel

Main Event - Triple Threat WWG Championship
Jason Richardson(c) Vs Amon Borgir Vs Dante Deranged
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:17:32 am by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 09:22:40 pm »

Time To Shine

Time To Shine begins with a nice video package highlighting tonights event and past Time To Shine Glory matches. Once the videos stops we get pyro going off around the arena and then shoot straight to Adrian Riley, Chris Arenas and Barney Green sitting at ringside.

Chris Arenas
Ladies and gentleman welcome to WWG's Time to Shine event! The question has been flowing all week and that is will there be a new champion crowned tonight?

Adrian Riley
Many people beleive Dante has no right in this match but he still has to overcome Jason Richardson and Amon Borgir, that's no easy task.

Barney Green
What are these idiot's standing in the ring for?

Adrian Riley
Before the PPV begun to air several of the Glory match wrestlers made there way out, we are just waiting on The Shiek, Slipshot and Bobby Cash, lets cross over!

As Fuel by Metallica hits the PA system gold pyros hit all over arena.After few seconds Bobby goes out with a confident look on his face.As crowd boos he walks with cocky smile on his face.He climbs the apron and throws his coat to announcer and climbs the turnbuckle and taunts.

Matt Thomas
And making his way to the ring, Bobby Cash!

The lights go out in the arena as "The Red" by Chevelle kicks in. SlipShoD comes out in his face paint and ring attire. He makes a B line straight to the ring and slides in. If the opponent is already in the ring SlipShoD slides over to the corner and crouches never taking his eye off of his opponent. If the opponent is not there yet he leans on the second rope, biting it, while waiting for his opponent to come out. When they do he slides over to the corner and crouches

Matt Thomas
And Sliphod!

"Weapons & The Wounds" - Days Of The New plays and The Sheik walks down to the ringside area but stays on the outside not wanting anything to do with the people in the ring. He waits on the outside and yells at the referee.

The referee calls for the bell and the match is underway, everybody rushes in and starts attacking each other, it's hard to follow the action. Flying outisde the ring is Alex Reed who lands hard, following him out is Slipshod who grabs him and slaps him across the chest, Alex Reed throws a wild haymaker at Slipshod who ducks and then drives Alex into the security railing. The Sheik then comes flying around he corner and attacks Slipshod from behind quickly enough to get a few blows in and then retreat back to watch the match.

Adrian Riley - I want somebody to teach the Sheik a lesson.

Back inside the ring Evan Bourne is getting stompped on in the corner by Rick Rugmuncher while Lin Zhang tosses Sid Craft to the outside but is grabbed by Max who sends him shoulder first into the corner. Max then grabs Rick from behind who knocks him down with a right hand, Evan Bourne then rolls out from the corner and gets to his feet running off the ropes and then taking Rick out with a crossbody, Evan then gets back to his feet and runs sliding underneath the bottem rope and kicking the massive Lin Zhang in the face knocking him into Sid Craft.

Barney Green - I use to be able to move like Evan once.

Adrian Riley - I swear you say that everytime about people.

Evan then grabs one of the many ladders around the ring but SlipShod comes charging at Evan with a Ladder of his own and knocks the little man down, Slipshod laughs and then tosses the Ladder into Lin Zhang as he gets back up but Lin catches it and tosses it back at Slipshod hitting him in the face. Bobby Cash then comes from nowhere and big boot's Lin in the face but Sid then grabs him and pushes him into the steel ring posts.

Adrian Riley - This action is crazy!

Max then comes outside and starts fighting with Sid this allows Sheik to get into the ring with a ladder and set up in the ring, he quickly runs up the ladder and struggles with a breifcase, he is seen by Alex Reed who slides back into the ring but it's too late as the Sheik takes down the breifcase and quickly leaves the ring and jumps into the crowd. Alex Reed then takes a look around and climbs the ladder, moving it slightly across, he gets to the top and grabs a breifcase and tries to unhook it but Max and Sid Craft both get into the ring and grab him by the legs and yank him down and then hit him with a high-low.

Barney Green - That damn Sheik!

Sid then grabs Max and slams his face into the ladder, Sid grabs the Ladder and lays it into the corner and grabs Max, Max counters and whips Sid into the Ladder and then drills the knee's into Sid. Sid is on the ground and Max grabs his foot and locks in the Ankle Lock when Lin Zhang is back in the ring and he grabs the Ladder and smacks Max in the back of the head, blood pissing from the back of his head. Lin then holds onto the ladder and As the other try to get into the ring he nails them with it but Evan Bourne climbs onto the turnbuckle and jumps towards Lin who tosses the ladder into him, Evan falls hard.

Adrian Riley - Everyone is down, Lin's going to get a breifcase.

Lin picks up the ladder and sets it up under one of the cases and starts to climb, but he takes to long and Slipshod is back to his feet and he climbs the other side of the Ladder throwing punches at Lin trying to knock him off but he won't budge, Lin tries to push Slipshod off but he wont give in. Lin slams his head into the top of the ladder and then goes to suplex him over but Slipshod slips down his bak grabbing him  on the way down and hits the The Defector from the top of the ladder, both men landing hard.

Chris - That had to hurt Slipshod just as much as Lin!

Bobby rolls to the outside grabbing another Ladder and bringing it into the ring, setting it up next to the other one.

Barney - Did he not see that Ladder before or whats he doing?

Bobby grabs Rick Rugmuncer and Rick just picks him up and slams him down on the mat, Rick then grabs a Ladder and drops it on Bobby who rolls out of the way taking out the legs of Rick, Bobby then grabs the Ladder slamming it onto Rick and quickly heading to the turnbuckle when he reaches the top he jumps hitting a Shooting star press onto the Ladder with Rick Rugmuncher underneath, Sid Craft and Max are both back to there feet with Sid rushing towards Max and both men go flying to the outside of the ring where they start brawling with each other, Sid sends Max over the announce table just missing Adrian Riley, Sid then climbs onto the announce table and grabs Max and pulls him up but back inside the ring Evan Bourne is standing ontop of a ladder which is at the edge of the ring and he is looking down at both men standing on the table, Evan Bourne dives off the Ladder launching himself towards these two men who don't see him coming to the last minute and three crash threw the announce table.

Chris - Holy ****, i think we need some medical attention.

Adrian - That was insane, i would be surprised if these three will be back in this match.

Barney - Why Evan would risk himself his beyond me.

The crowd is in shock as all three men still havent moved

Back inside the ring Slipshod has pulled himself up still hurting from his previous move, he slowly walks over grabbing a Ladder and placing it underneath a breifcase andstarts slowly climbing looking down to check on the status of everyone else, Bobby Cash is the only one slowly getting to his feet, Slipshod reaches the tope and reaches out for a Breifcase but Bobby Cash pushes the Ladder but Slipshod hangs onto the breifcase and is hanging in the air above the ring. Bobby Cash grabs one of the Ladders in the ring and Lin Zhang is back to his feet and grabs the other Ladder and they both look at each other with a smile on there face as they both run towards the leg's of Slipshod and slam the ladders into his knee's, Slipshod is in pain but he is still hanging onto the breifcase, Bobby and Lin back up and again run smashing the ladder's into his knee's once again but Slipshod still won't let go. They back up and run again this time Slipshot manages to get his feet up and they run into each other, Alex Reed then turns Bobby Kash around and hits him with a Crashing Brainbuster onto on of the ladders, while Rick Rugmuncher grabs Lin Zhang and hits him with the The Intersextion, Alex Reed then catches Rick on his way back to his feet with a Ladder to the face knocking the big man to the outside of the ring. Alex looks around and then sets up a Ladder underneath a breifcase and climbs up grabbing down a case.

Adrian - Only one case remains! And Slipshod is hanging onto it.

Alex Reed climbs down the ladder with a smile on his face and he shifts the Ladder across next to Slipshot offering him the ladder but instead climbs up and looks at Slipshod and then nails him with the case into the skull, Slipshod then falls. Alex jumps down laughing and leaves the ring. On the outside Evan Bourne has been helped back to his feet and being walked around the ramp but he stops next to a ladder on the outside and starts to climb it.

Barney - This guys a fool.

Evan reaches the top as the crowd are going crazy chanting for Evan, Evan looks into the ring at three fallen bodies. Evan Bourne jumps off the ladder with a Air Bourne hitting it perfectly onto Bobby Cash.

Adrian - Everyone is down, this is crazy.

Lin Zhang is the first one back to his feet followed by a hurt Evan Bourne his holds his ribs, Lin goes after Evan with a big boot but Evan ducks and then goes to kick Lin but Lin grabs his leg and then Evan hits him with a Enzuigiri but Lin stays standing, Evan then bounces off the ropes and Lin explodes taking his head off with his forearm. Lin grabs Evan and lifts him up onto his shoulders and then slams him down with a Ming Driver, Evan's head bouncing off one of the Ladders. Lin then starts climbing the ladder underneath the breifcase and Slipshod is the only man to get back to his feet, eveyone else is down.

Adrian - Looks like Slipshod of Lin Zhang!

Slipshod grabs another Ladder placing it against the other like a ramp, he then runs up there and spears Lin Zhang off who wasnt expecting that, Slipshod then goes to the top rope and hits a "Strumpulumpulous" onto Lin Zhang, Slipshod then crawls to the ladder pulling himself up and grabbing down the last breifcase and the bell sounds for the ending of the match. Slipshod falls down with his breifcase and lays in the ring as Gabriel Tizo's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:57:50 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 01:10:34 pm »

Gabriel Tizo gets into the ring looking around at the fallen body's. Before he grabs a microphone he helps Slipshod to his feet who then stummbles over to the corner. Gabriel walks around the ring.

Gabriel Tizo
What a match! And congratulations to the people who recived breifcases here tonight. This year only three briefcases where on offer and i'd like to call out Alex Reed and The Sheik to join us in the ring so we can reveal the contents of the cases.

The Chemical By Krizz Kaliko plays and Alex Reed walks back down to the ring with his breifcase and that smile still on his face as he looks at Slipshod.

"Weapons & The Wounds" - Days Of The New is next to play and out walks The Sheik without his breifcase, instead a microphone as he stops on the ramp.

The Sheik
I'm not comming down there and revealing my case because i'm not ready to know the contents of the breifcase.

Gabriel Tizo
If you're thinking about tampering with it goodluck because i'm the only one with a key.

Sheik laughs and then leaves not wanting anything to do with this.

Gabriel Tizo
Okay, Alex you first.

Gabriel unlocks the chain from his briefcase and Alex opens the briefcase and it contains "You're FIRED", Alex can't beleive it.

Gabriel Tizo
I'm sorry Alex but that's the way the Glory Match works.

Alex's smile has lost and Slipshod laughs at him, Alex tries to attack him but Slipshod ducks undrneath a right arm and then hits him with The Defector.

Adrian Riley - Bye Bye Alex!

Slipshod's case then gets opened and inside contains a contract for a NXT-Gen Championship match at Retribution .

Gabriel Tizo
Congratulations Slipshod

Gabriel leaves and Slipshod stays in the ring laughing.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 01:17:15 pm »

Backstage Spencer Clark is ready for his match, about to leave the room when Brooke Sparker walks into the room grabbing Spencer for a hug.

Brooke Sparker
I just wan't to thank you again for helping me out on Legacy last week, it means so much to me.

Spencer Clark
Brooke there is no need for thanks, you a dear friend. And i saw what Jakob was doing to you, pushing you into doing things you don't want to do. I, We all know about your personal demons and i want to help you through that, like Morgan use be your light, i want to be that person

Brooke launches herself at Spencer again for another hug, she she's herslef in the mirror thinking she can she her reflection holding a knife up to the throat of Spencer, she quickly releases Spencer and jumps back checking her back pocket for the knife,it's still there.

Spencer Clark
Are you okay? you like frightened?

Brooke quickly changes the expression on her face and smiles.

Brooke Sparker
I'm fine, just didnt want to keep you from your match any longer. Come on lets go.

Brooke and Spencer walk out the door with Brooke looking back towards the mirror.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:19:07 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 01:19:38 pm »

Singles Match – Non-Title
Spencer Clark vs. Jakob Hystaria

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one-fall, and is a non-title match! Introducing first...

“Enemy of the World” by Four Year Strong blast through the PA system, as the fans jump to there with cheers, as Spencer Clark comes from behind the curtain in an airplane motion.  He flies out onto the stage, standing there as the fans are going nuts for their star, as Brooke Sparker comes out and stands by his side.

Matt Thomas: From Louisville, Kentucky, he is the reigning WWG People’s Champion, Spencer Clark!

Clark runs down the ramp, and slides into the ring, as he runs to one of the corner turnbuckles to celebrate.  The camera flashes are fast and often as Clark poses from the second rope.  He hops back down onto the mat and continues pumping up the crowd before the match.

Saliva’s “Badass” kicks, Jakob Hystariawalks out with a kindo stick and stops at the foot of the ramp. He raises his arm with the kindo stick. He slams his arm down and starts to bob to the music getting pumped.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada... Jakob Hystaria!

Jakob yells out and runs down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. He rises to his feet and goes to a turnbuckle and climes to the middle rope. He once again raises his arm with the kindo stick and yells out again.

Before the match can begin, Jakob walks over and grabs Brooke by the arm, and whispers something in her ear. Brooke looks disgusted, and takes offense at whatever it was Jakob said. Spencer sees what Jakob is doing, and launches at him with a flying forearm, inadvertently clipping Brooke with his non-attacking arm, and knocking her to the floor. Spencer pays no attention to her as he jumps all over Jakob, raining down punches left and right until the referee can finally pull him off, and Jakob rolls to ringside to escape. He walks over to Brooke, who’s holding her jaw gingerly, and says something again, loud enough for the mics to hear this time. ”You really think you can trust a guy like that? He doesn’t even care for your safety.”

Spencer catches Jakob again, and gets outside the ring. Jakob takes off and runs around the ring, with Spencer right on his heels. Jakob into the ring first, Spencer just behind him. As soon as Spencer gets in the ring, the referee calls for the bell to begin the match.

Chris Arenas: Finally!

MASS HYSTARIA to Spencer! Jakob makes the cover.

3! – No! Spencer gets his shoulder up at the last second.

Adrian Riley: I can’t believe it! I thought it was over for sure.

Chris Arenas: Look out, Adrian, it looks like he’s trying to finish this one quickly!

Jakob steps up... and locks in the Blurred Lines on Spencer Clark. Spencer is in a lot of pain, as he slowly begins crawling to the rope, and Brooke on the outside of the ring. Brooke cheers him out, but Jakob shouts out to her. ”Pull the rope! Don’t let him reach it!” Brooke looks at the rope nervously, but doesn’t touch it, encouraging Spencer to continue, and he makes it before he can tap out. Jakob bitterly releases the hold, and looks down at Brooke with disapproval. Spencer capitalises on his chance, and rolls Jakob up with and inside cradle.

Kick-out!

Both men get to their feet and Jakob takes the advantage immediately, after already having pulled off two big moves on Spencer. Jakob throws Spencer around the ring a little bit, clotheslines, back elbows, and a big spinebuster to lay him out. It looks like Spencer doesn’t have a chance in hell. Jakob yells at Brooke Sparker to get into the ring and beat the living **** out of Spencer but she won't do it, Jakob isnt happy picking up Spencer and placing him into the corner where he unleashed a few blows to his rib cage.

Adrian Riley - Jakob has been in control all match, what's Spencer doing?

Jakob grabs the arm of Spencer and whips him across the ring and into the opposite corner. Jakob calls Brooke over and whispers into her eye, suddenly she seems more evil and nods in approval at what Jakob is telling her. Jakob walks over and Spencer kicks him in the midsection and then pulls him to the ground and jumps on him and starts throwing wild blows at Jakob who blocks all he can with his arms across his face, the referee pulls Spencer Clark off who is raging.

Adrian Riley - Spencer might want to be carefull or he will be disqulified again.

Spencer grabs Jakob who wracks his eye's but Spencer then jumps back with a pele kick taking Jakob down.

Barney Green - That's why Spencer is a HOF and a former WWG Champion. That was pure instinct.

Spencer regains his sight and turns back to Jakob and kicks him in the head, Spencer then drags Jakob into the corner and hits him with a Hanging Dropkick, Spencer pulls him out and makes the cover but the referee is distracted on the apron by Brooke Sparker, Spencer walks over to calm her but she slaps him in the face and then he turns around into Jakob who goes for the "Mass Hystaria" but Spencer ducks and Jakob smashes the referee in the back of the head, Spencer then grabs Jakob and places him up onto his shoulders for a Shockwave, Jakob tries to elbow out but Spencer plants him nicely but the referee is out. Spencer Clark grabs the referee and tries to shake him but he is out cold, Spencer then turns asking for another referee and down the ramp runs AJ Flare with a referee T-Shirt on, Spencer quickly jumps on Jakob.

ONE

TWO

THREE! Ding, Ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, The People's Champion! Spencer Clark.

Chris Arenas - Wait, can AJ do that?

AJ raises the hand of Spencer Clark and the fans chant his name, Brooke Sparker gets into the ring not happy and tackles AJ and starts attacking him but Spencer pulls her off and takes her to the corner and calms her back to sanity.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:43:00 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 01:49:47 pm »

Spencer Clark stays around and celebrates with the fans for a short time and then leaves with Brooke Sparker, AJ Flare is about to leave the ring when Jakob rolls over and grabs a microphone.

Jakob Hysteria
You think its funny to cost me a match AJ? You think it's funny to get involved in my business? What is this payback for what Brooke and I did to you last week? How bout you grow some balls, take off that referee shirt and verse me in a match right now! No Rules, No Referee, we go untill one of us can't go no more!

AJ takes off his shirt which allows Jakob to charge at him and take him down with a Massive close line.

Adrian Riley - AJ Accepts, and allready Jakob is all over him.

Chris Arenas - Yeah, by a cheap shot.

Jakob lays into the head of AJ but AJ tosses him off and gets to his feet but Jakob pounces on his back and lays into the back of the head, Jakon stands up and chokes AJ from behind but AJ uses his feet and lowblows Jakob.

Chris Arenas - Ouch!

AJ then smashes  forearm into the face of Jakob knocking him onto the ropes and AJ runs at him and clothesline's him to the outside of the ring. AJ then runs jumping threw the ropes and takes Jakob down!

Barney Green - AJ's looking hot.

AJ grabs Jakob and slams him into the security railing and then kicks him in the chest. AJ goes aroud and picks up Jakob's Kendo stick he brings to the ring everytime, AJ walks back and swings it at Jakob who manages to move, AJ takes another swing and Jakob move again quickly jumping back into the ring. AJ follows him in but Jakob stomps on him before he can get back to his feet, Jakob then grabs the Kendo stick and beats into the back of AJ over and over and over again. Jakob then uses the Kend stick against the throat of AJ and he starts choking him.

Chris Arenas - This can't be good.

Jakob won't give in as AJ starts to lose all his breath, down the ramp a few WWG employee's come running down and pull Jakob Hysteria off AJ before he kills him. Jakob gets them off him and picks up his Kendo stick and starts to leave but he attacks the employee's taking all three of them down with a shot to the head, he then goes back to AJ and grabs his ankle and locks in the Blurred Lines.

Adrian Riley - Come on, this is enough!

Barney Green - I've seen enough.

Barney gets up from his chair and hits the ring grabbing Jakob and telling him it's enough, Jakob agree's with Barney but then starts yelling abuse at him, asking him who the hell he thinks he is. Barney pushes Jakob and Jakob takes a swing at Barney with the Kendo but Barney smashes it from his hands, Jakob then backs up and leaves the ring. Barney Green checks on his friend as Jakob yells.

Jakob Hysteria
I beat you AJ, lucky fatboy came into help. Watch your back!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:57:03 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 02:11:59 pm »

Backstage Jason Richardson and Drake Kash are talking in there locker room when The Sheik walks in with his breifcase.

The Sheik
I just wanted to wish you luck tonight in your match and know that the Nation has your back.

Behind The Sheik appears Hassan and Kgosi with Dizel.

Antarah Hassan
Actually Jason the Nation don't have your back because The nation died when Gabriel Tizo returned.

You can hear the boo's from the arena and The Sheik turns and faces Antarah and Kgosi.

The Sheik
You two need me! You can't just walk away.
(Sheik turns to Kgosi) And you don't have to follow him, i was going to make you a star!

Dizel grabs Sheik and pins him against the wall.

Kgosi
You were untill you decided you'd rather allign with Jason Richardson.

Adrian Riley - The Nation is no more!

Dizel drops Sheik and Hassan and Kgosi leave, Sheik brushes himself off and turns to Jason.

The Sheik
I don't need them, i have you.

Jason Richardson
I'm afraid our deal also went out the deal when you lost the power in this company. We are also done Sheik, i don't need your help to stay WWG Champion.

Drake Kash grabs Sheik and leads him towards the door.

The Sheik
You'll regret this!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 02:26:02 pm »

Tag Team Match - WWG Tag Titles
Scott Carr & The Sheik Vs Thaddeus & Desmond Rains

Matt Thomas
The following match is for the WWG Tag Team Titles, introducing first the WWG Tag Team Champions, Thaddeus & Desmond Rains!

A mix of  I came to Play &  Broken Dreams hits and the WWG Tag Team Champions walk out onto the entrance ramp raising there gold in the air, flames explode behind them and they begin there journey down to the ring, Desmond spits insults at the fans on his way down while Thaddeus is straight into the ring climbing up the stairs and goes to the tope rope raising his championship into the air, Desmond gets into the ring and insults the referee.

Matt Thomas
And there opponents, The Sheik and Scott Carr!

"Weapons & The Wounds" - Days Of The New plays and out walks The Sheik closely behind him is Scott Carr who is handcuffed and feet are shackled together with chains. The Sheik laughs as everyone cheers for him and the Rains brothers look on in shock, Scott Carr slowly walks and The Sheik demands him into the ring.

Adrian Riley - Man, look at Scott.

Chris Arenas - Ultimate embarrasment.

The Sheik dosn't take off the shackles as he stands on the outside yelling at Scott Carr, the referee calls for the bell and Thaddeus gets onto the apron as Desmond starts the attack on Scott Carr.

Barney Green - Desmond will love this, i read somewhere he hates Scott Carr.

Adrian Riley - Scott Carr is unable to do anything.

Desmond lays shot after shot into Scott Carr and he loves it, Thaddeus on the outside isnt likeing this at all. Desmond kicks Scott in the knee's and he falls down and he headbutt's Desmond in the stomach with such force Desmond feels ill. Desmond falls onto the ropes and then runs kicking Scott in the face but Scott keeps on his knee's so Desmond kicks him in the head again this time connecting mostly to the jaw of Scott.

Adrian Riley - Why is The Sheik doing this? I mean i know it's the Sheik but if he allowed Scott to fight then maybe he could be WWG Tag Champion?

Chris Areans - I think this is more about embarrising Scott Carr, a man who is so WWG.

Thaddeus stands on the apron yelling for Scott to just lay down but Scott won't, he takes the punishment but Thaddeus jumps down off the apron and goes after the Sheik who runs around the ring. Desmond meanwhile has Scott Carr in the corner and gives him a few uppercuts and then lifts him onto the rope, Desmond goes up for a superplex but Scott uses his power and pushes him off, Scott then dives planting an elbow into Desmond and makes a cover.

ONE

TWO

Thaddeus slides back into the ring but Desmond has allready kicked out. Desmond kicks Scott off him and gets up to his feet and grabs Scott around the head for a headlock, Desmond takes him over and tags in Thaddeus who gets into the ring and grabs Scott and then lets go nt doing this but Scott Carr screams at him to hit him! and Thaddeus socks him in the face with a right hand, Scott says "is that all your got" and Thaddeus socks him again, Desmond then clobbers Scott in the back of the head and The Sheik is loving this on the outside.

Adrian Riley - Sheik and Desmond are loving this.

Thaddeus grabs Scott and hit him with an uppercut knocking him into the corner and Desmond tags himself in and both men grab Scott for a Double Irish Layout and they hit it very well and this one has to be over with Desmond making the cover.

ONE

TWO

THREE, no! The Sheik has broken up the count and then goes back to the outside laughing. Thaddeus Rains tries to grab him but he is too quick, Desmond then brings Scott up to his knee's and hits him with a DDT, Desmond walks over tagging in Thaddeus who climbs to the top rope and hits a legdrop on Scott followed by a cover.

ONE

TWO

Scott kicks out tossing Thaddeus off him, Thaddeus is surprised but back on the offense grabbing Scott and hitting him with another Irish Layout, Desmond then jumps from the top rope with a Moonsault but isnt finished, he picks up Scott and hits the Elemental Surprise, Thaddeus then falls on him while Desmond watches the Sheik.

ONE

TWO

THREE

Matt Thomas
Here are your winner, AND STILL WWG Tag Champions, The Rains Brothers!

The Rains brothers immediatly slide outside the ring and go after The Sheik but he jumps into the crowd and he is out of there. The referee hands the brothers there championship's and Thaddeus checks on Scott but Desmond cracks Scott with the tag title, Thaddeus grabs him and questions him but Desmond laughs and leaves the ring. Thaddeus looks back at Scott but then joins his brother up the ramp.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:55:03 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 07:17:17 pm »

NXT GEN Championship Match – No DQ
Joe Hennig © vs Antarah Hassan

Matt Thomas: This singles match is set for one pin fall, this is a No Disqualification match, and is for the Next Generation Championship! Introducing first, the challenger.

Adrian Riley: This is one match that has been building up and is sure to be a great title defence.

Matt Thomas: He hails from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, standing at 6’2”, weighing in at 245 pounds, Antarah Hassan!

Antarah Hassan walks out as The Call for Prayers begins to play. Antarah Hassan raises his hands into the air and looks above and then walks down to the ring, completely ignoring the crowd. Antarah Hassan walks to the center of the ring dropping to his knees and raising his hands into the air and looks into the air as the lights dim and smoke surrounds the ring. Antarah Hassan gets up to his feet and the lights come back on.

Matt Thomas: and his opponent, the current WWG Next Gen. Champion, hailing from Champlin Minnesota, standing 6’2”, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is a third generation wrestler, WWG’s own Wrestling Royalty, Joe Hennig!

Barney Green: That’s the champ right there!

The lights go out in the arena. Words appear across the big screen, “The NXT Generation has arrived!” The screen goes blank once again. Finally, through a cloud of smoke, comes Joe Hennig plainly dressed in wrestling trunks and boots. He stops in the midst of the smoke, and puts his hands on his title wrapped around his waist, as a familiar smirk comes across his face. He steps out to the front of the stage; he overlooks the arena, looks at Hassan, and rubs his chin and shakes his head up and down. He continues his strut down to and into the ring.

The ref takes the title from Hennig and holds it into the air before handing it off to an official and calls for the bell. The two men lock up for a power struggle, Hassan takes the control and pushes Hennig to the mat and starts the dust his hands off with a big grin.

Chris Adrians: It looks like Hassan is showing Joe Hennig that he has the strength superiority early on in the match.

Adrian Riley: That may be true, but if I know Hennig, it won’t matter tonight. He will be more worried about what Hassan brings into the match in this No DQ title bought.

Hennig gets back up and the two starts to square off again, but Hennig slaps Hassan across the face throwing him off guard. Hennig fallows with a backhand chop, making Hassan take a few steps back and sides out of the ring to regain his composure, Hennig starts to grin once again nodding up and down looking at the crowd.

Barney Green: That was a smart move on Hennig’s part, breaking the confidence right away, evening up the match.

Hassan tries to get into the ring but Hennig rushes him, forcing him off of the ropes. Hassan returns the rush by grabbing Hennig’s legs and pulling him out, and follows with a big forearm slap across his back. Hennig goes down to one knee but rushes Hassan with a spear like maneuver, forcing Hassan into the railing. Hassan returns with a knee to the stomach and scoop slam. Hennig lies on the ground holding his back as Hassan rolls into the ring and pushes the ref down to stop the count, then gets back out and roams the ring looking for something to use. He finds a tightening rod under the ring and turns his attention back to Hennig, who has gotten up.

Adrian Riley: This could be a major change in the match if Hassan uses that on Hennig!

Chris Adrians: You got that right!

Barney Green: Really? That’s all you have to say Chris?

Chris Adrians: Just watch the match!

Hennig rolls into the ring and Hassan follows on the opposite side. Hassan takes a step towards him and swings the rod but misses, and Hennig catchs him with a proper spear, taking the wind out of him. Hennig looks under the ring and finds a table, slides it into the ring and sets it up. Turning around Hassan catches him with an elbow to the face. He wraps up with Hennig once more and goes for a belly to belly but over shoots the table just knocking it over. Hassan moves the table out of the way and goes for the pin.

Hennig head butts Hassan breaking the count and rolling Hassan off of him. Hennig moves over towards the ropes, lifting himself up, and waiting on Hassan. Hassan gets up and is caught with a classic dropkick knocking him through the ropes. Hennig performs a high risk move and uses the ropes to throw himself at Hassan knocking both men to the ground. Hennig helps Hassan up and Irish whips him into the announcer table and climes back into the ring. Hennig grabs the table once more and sets it up, behind him Hassan picks up the pipe again and hits Hennig in the head once he turns around. Hassan drops the pipe and picks Hennig back up and hits him with the “Arabian Destruction” and goes for the pin.

2 ½ Hassan lifts Hennig up by the head breaking the count.

Barney Green: What is he doing? He had the title right there!!

Adrian Riley: I think that Hassan isn’t finished with him yet, he seems to have something to prove.

Hassan rolls Hennig onto the top of the table and climes up to the top rope.

Chris Adrians: Oh MY GOD! Hassan is going for a high risk move, I think he wants to end Hennig’s carrier as well as taking his title away once and for all!

Hassan jumps off with a top rope elbow, and Hennig rolls off of the table falling onto the mat just before Hassan hits, and goes through the table. Both me lay on the mat and the ref starts to count.

Both men get to there feet and Joe goes to plant Hassan who grabs him and kicks him in the nuts and then takes him down with a neckbreaker. Hassan then locks in the Camal Clutch and Joe Hennig has not choice but to tap out.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW Nxt-Gen Champion Antarah Hassan

Hassan gets up nd gets handed the championship and he celebrates, when slipshod appears on the ramp laughing at Hassan who tries to ignore him. Joe Hennig is helped to his feet by the referee and then picks up a microphone.

Joe Hennig
I have decided that i will be leaving the WWG, thanks for everything everyone.

Joe drops the microphone leaveing the ring and the WWG
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 07:19:43 pm »

Single Match - Steel Cage
PR Star Vs Kgosi with Dizel

color=yellow]Cage Match
PR Star vs. Kgosi (w/Dizel)
[/color]

The house lights dim, except for the spotlight on the centre of the ring as the cage hanging close to the ceiling begins to descend. As it reaches the ring level, a team of officials lock it into place, the lights come up, and it’s time for the next match.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a cage match. The match can be win by pinfall, submission, or escaping the cage.

The beginning of Victim by 18 Visions sounds and the arena goes to darkness. Spotlights in colors of red, white, green, purple, and blue fly around the arena lighting up the crowd and than onto the stage of the ramp-way.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first, from Nashville, Tennessee, PUNK ROCK STAR!

Golden sparks rain down from the ceiling of the arena, and than PR Star comes out from the curtain. PR Star enters the ring and goes to each turnbuckle.

The arena is completely blacked out and his music starts to play as the spotlight shines on the entrance way and out walks Kgosi in Black Pants and a Black Tee Shirt with a Ski Mask on while the Algerian Flag is waving on the Titan-Tron. 

Matt Thomas: And his opponent, being accompanied by Dizel, from Algiers, Algeria, KGOSI!

Kgosi walks down to the ring and climbs up the stairs, walks to the middle of the ring and takes off his ski mask as the lights rise to show him alone in the middle of the ring.

The cage is locked behind both men, and they spend a minute or two just testing its strength. Star never turns his back on Kgosi, but the Algerian seems less concerned with an attack from behind. The bell rings, and the referee tells them to get a move on. Star strikes straight away, hard and fast, digging into Kgosi with a bunch of forearm strikes. Kgosi pushes Star away, but Star is right back on him with more forearm strikes. Kgosi pushes Star away again, and catches him charging back in by throwing him into the steel cage! Star hits hard and practically bounces off, but Kgosi gives him no reprieve, picking him up and slamming his head against the cage three, four times.

Adrian Riley: Kgosi is not giving Star a break for a second!

Kgosi picks up Star and tries to throw him at the cage again, but Star slips out. Atomic drop to Kgosi, and Star hits the ropes, catching Kgosi in the back with a dropkick and sends him face first into the cage. Star gets up behind him, rolls him up for a two count, then hits a neckbreaker as Kgosi is climbing back up to his feet. With Kgosi down, PR starts to make the climb of the cage.

Chris Arenas: PR is trying to get out as quickly as he can!

Star gets half way up the cage before Kgosi pulls him back down, throw throws him across the ring with a t-bone suplex. Kgosi puts Star right over to the side of the ring and presses his foot against PR’s head, grating his face against the cage. The referee tells him to break it off, since Star is pressed against the ropes, but Kgosi doesn’t listen. The referee forces him away and has some words with him. Meanwhile PR Star gets back up to his feet and throws himself at Kgosi with kicks and punches. Kgosi covers his head to protect himself from most of the damage. He snaps off an STO, and heads to the top rope, hitting a missile dropkick, and goes back up top again, and hits a top rope leg drop. Star goes for a pin!

One...
Two...
Kick-out!

Star gets straight back into it, hitting Kgosi with a Lionsault. He tries for a cover again, but Kgosi kicks out. Instead, Star decides to climb the cage. He reaches the top, and Kgosi is struggling to get to his feet. Star looks out to the floor, then the ring, not sure what he should do.

Chris Arenas: Don’t do it! Get out of there and win the match!

Adrian Riley: Do it! Prove you’re a real warrior and defeat this Algerian monster in the ring!

Star takes one more look around, and decides to go for it – 450 splash to a standing Kgosi! The crowd goes absolutely crazy and can’t believe it. Both men are seriously hurt and out on the mat. It takes a minute or two, but they both start to move again, and Star begins to crawl for the cage door. He makes it over there, but Dizel holds the door shut on the outside, blocking his escape. Star struggles, trying to push the door open, but Dizel won’t give in. Star gets frustrated and claws his way back up to his feet, trying to climb over the cage, but his strength is gone. Behind him, Kgosi is slowly rising, but Star doesn’t realise it. Kgosi charges and crunches Star between himself and the cage.

Chris Arenas: Star has taken some very high impact moves! I’m not sure he can continue.

Star lies on the apron, but pulls himself up using the ropes. He just has enough free room to move. Kgosi approaches, and Star catches him with a shoulder to the gut, and hangs his neck on the rope. With space between them, Star jumps for a springboard legdrop and connects with the back of Kgosi’s neck. Kgosi is quick to return to his feet, though, and hits a powerful short-arm clothesline on Star putting him straight back on the mat. Kgosi wastes no time grabbing PR and hitting him the Unstoppable and making the pin.

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Kgosi!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 07:37:01 pm »

Main Event - Triple Threat Match – WWG Championship
Jason Richardson (c) vs. Amon Borgir vs. Dante Deranged

Chris Arenas:: It’s finally time for the main event!

Barney Green: I’ve been waiting for this one all night!

Adrian Riley:This is going to be a good one!

A hush sweeps over the arena as a big, bald man emerges from behind the curtains, with a briefcase containing the WWG Championship handcuffed to his wrist.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Jackson White, the official keeper of the WWG Championship. Mr. White is under strict instruction not to open the case containing the WWG Championship until the winner of the following contest has been determined.

Jackson White enters the ring and holds the briefcase above his head, showing the championship to the arena and the world. He then takes his place at ringside next to the announcer’s table, and joins the rest of the crowd in anticipation of the main event.

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one-fall, and is a triple threat match for the WWG Championship!

"One Second of Insanity" bursts onto the speakers and the crowd roars. From behind the curtain, Dante walks out slowly at first, but picks up speed a little. He stops at the top of the walkway, looking left and right, before raising his right arm to the roof as a set of pyro bursts from the ground just in front of him.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first, one of the challengers, he is a former WWG Champion, a WWG Hall of Famer... he is the Tormented Soul, the Angel of Death, DANTE DERRRRRAAAANGED!

After the smoke clears, Dante bursts through, and hits the ring running, sliding in and popping to his feet in a matter of seconds. He ascends a turnbuckle and raises a hand for the crowd, before dropping back down and awaiting his opponents.

The lighting is completely black but only a few neon green flashes are sparkling over the screen.the music hits the P.A. system and the power riffs shake the arena, after aproximately 6 seconds of of power riffs Amon finally steps out onto the stage(in the moment the scream in the sing starts) and green flames are shooting out of the corners of the stage. A number of big green Flashes sparks over the screen and Amon smiles in a Joker like manner and kneels down on one knee. After a short pause he imitates Gene Simmons from Kiss by sticking out his remarkably long tongue .

Matt Thomas: And the other challenger, he is the reiging WWG Pure Pride Champion, The Black Messiah, AAAAAMON BORRRRRGIIIIIIIIRRRR!

the lights above the stage are rapidly flashing green while Amon steps down the ramp without any further celebration. He steps to the apron and simply rolls on the ring by sliding under the lowest rope. Then the whole ring gets enlighted green and Amon once again goes down on one knee, the head bowed and stands up after about two seconds and steps into his corner.

The lights dim and turn purple as "I Come From Money" by S-Preme is played over the PA system.  The Entrance Ramp is covered by smoke, as Jason walks through the curtain.  He walks out onto the center of the stage.  He looks over the crowd, raises his arm up into the air, then he continues his walk down to the ring. 

Matt Thomas: And finally, he is the reigning WWG Champion, he is the Franchise of WWG, JAAAAASSSON RICHARDSON!

Jason slowly walks around to the ring steps, when on the apron he whipes his feet, and enters the ring.  Jason walks over to a corner in the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, looking down at the championship belt that rightfully belongs to him.   He then begins to take off his coat, and the other competitors re-enter the ring, ready to compete.

Chris Arenas:: Just looks at the calibre of these superstar in the ring! This is an amazing contest we’re about to see!

THE BELL RINGS

Immediately the three superstars converge in the middle of the ring and start trading blows. Dante, the smallest man in the ring, drops back for a moment and comes off the ropes trying to knock both men over with a double clothesline, but Amon and Jason catch him and hip toss him down. Amon and Jason trade punches, whilst Dante rolls onto the apron. Dante jumps up, and hits a springboard double clothesline, this time taking the bigger men off their feet. Dante doesn’t stop, using his pace to keep on top by hitting both men with kicks to the midsection and backs while they’re down. Jason blocks a kick by catching Dante’s foot, and holds it as he gets back to his feet, but Dante hits an enziguiri. Jason stumbles back into a standing roundhouse kick from Amon! Dante charges Amon, but Amon hits him with an elbow, and follows it up with some more before hitting the Kalmah Face Buster! Amon goes for the first pin of the match!

One...
Two...
Jason interrupts the pinfall!

Adrian Riley:Great move by Jason! This isn’t an elimination match, he has to keep on his toes!

Jason grabs Amon by the hair, and drags him to a corner, smashing his face into the turnbuckle. He rams his shoulder into Amons ribs three, four, five times, before picking him up and putting him on the top rope. Amon looks groggy, so Jason climbs, but Dante hits him from behind and Jason falls, tied to the tree of woe! Dante sets himself up... hesitation dropkick to Jason! Dante climbs the rope, and looks for a hurricanrana from the top rope, but Amon overpowers him. Top rope powerbomb! Dante is crunched on impact, and rolls around the ring until falling to the floor.

Chris Arenas:: That’s it! Dante is done! There’s no coming back from a high impact move like that!

Amon turns his attention to Jason Richardson, and both men trade punches. Amon pulls off two knees to the chest, and clubs Jason on the back to knock him down to his knees. Jason pushes himself off the ground, but gets caught with Amon’s Hellsaw kick to the chin! Amon pulls Jason to his feet, and looks to hit the Sinister Awakening, but Jason pushes him away, Amon hits the ropes, Jason hooks his arm – Midnight Rocker! Jason makes a cover!

One...
Two..
Kick-out!

Jason pulls Amon up, and throws him into the corner. He sets up for the Jason Xperience, and connects. Another cover attempt only gets a two, and Jason starts to look a little frustrated. He pulls Amon up again. He makes a signal, he’s going to finish it! He pulls Amon up for the Franchiser! Dante Deranged comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick, and catches Jason Richardson in the face! Jason falls, and Amon is on top of him!

One...
Two..
Dante breaks up the pinfall!

Adrian Riley:I can’t believe Dante is still able to compete!

Barney Green: He’s a resilient warrior, he’ll fight through any pain!

Jason and Dante are the first back on their feet. Dante ducks a clothesline, and hooks Jason’s arm, hitting him with an amazing dragon suplex. Amon gets back to his feet and comes at Dante first. Dante drops to the mat, Amon hops over, Dragon leapfrogs him on the rebound, and on the second rebound almost knocks Amon’s head off with a roaring lariat! Dante makes the cover!

One...
Two...
Kick-out!

Dante jumps back up to his feet, only to be caught with a knee from Jason Richardson! Richardson locks in the Richardson special! Dante flails wildly, but can’t break the hold! It looks like he’s about to tap, when Amon Borgir breaks the hold. Amon lifts Jason up, chokeslam! Buzzsaw kick! That’s the Beheading! Jason is finished!

One...
Two...
Thre-No!
Dante breaks the pinfall.

Amon is furious. He grabs Dante and looks for the Beheading again, but Dante kicks him in the knee. Off the ropes, hurricanrana to Amon. European uppercuts to Amon! Springboard crossbody! Amon on his knees... SHINING WIZARD from Dante! Dante makes the cover!

One...
Two...
Three!
No! Amon kicks out at the last moment, and Dante can’t believe it.

Dante climbs the turnbuckle, looking to hit the Prestige, but Jason recovers and stops him. He turns Dante around... German Suplex from the top rope! All three men are down and out!

Chris Arenas:: Wow! I cannot believe this match! These men have taken some of the hardest moves in the business, and they’re all still in contention!

All three men are slow to get to their feet. Amon is up first, Jason follows, and Dante is third, but all men are groggy and on weak knees. Dante falls back into a seated position in the turnbuckle as Amon and Jason confront each other, trading blows once again. Jason rakes Amon’s eyes and hits a belly-to-belly, but is too sore to follow it up quickly. He checks on Dante, still collapsed in the corner, and goes back to work on Amon. He lifts Amon up and hits an Impaler DDT. Jason makes the cover.

One...
Two...
Kick-out!

Jason is furious, and believes the referee was slow-counting! He confronts the referee about this, before turning his attention back to Amon, but Dante hits a Tornado DDT out of nowhere. Dante makes the cover on Jason Richardson!

One...
Two...
Thr- Kick-out!

Dante is the last man standing! He drags both Amon and Jason near a turnbuckle, and sets them up for the Prestige. Dante up top...  and he nails it! He covers where he lands, on top of both men, but both men are able to push him off before the ref gets to three. Dante looks on in shock, trying to figure what he has to do to win the match. He throws a few stomps at Amon and Jason while they’re down, but Jason rolls out to the side and catches a breather. Dante hits Amon with a few European uppercuts before trying to figure out something else he can do to the man. He swings with a leg and collects Amon with a spinning back kick. Amon staggers, and bounces off the ropes, but erupts with a clothesline that just about knocks Dante’s head off. Amon almost drops to make a cover, but Jason returns with a massive running knee to the head. Jason covers Dante!

One...
Two...
Kick-out!

Jason covers Amon!

One...
Two...
Kick-out!

Jason is furious! He snaps and pulls Dante to his feet roughly, and hits the Franchiser! He does the same to Amon, but can’t get him up for the Franchiser, and instead just throws him over the top rope and out to the floor. Jason with another cover on Dante!

One...
Two...
Three!

NO!

Dante got his foot on the ropes! Out of energy, unable to kick out, Dante’s foot still found its way onto the rope! Jason can’t believe it. He pushes a lifeless Dante out of the ring, and follows to the floor. He places Dante’s head against the steel-ring steps, and backs up. He charges, looking for a diving knee to the skull, but Dante recovers just in time to see the move coming and Jason crashes into the ring steps with a sickening thud!

Adrian Riley:Jason may have just broken his leg!

Back in the ring, Amon is crawling in and back onto his feet. He looks around wildly but can’t see Dante or Jason. The referee points them out to him, and Amon finds Dante still on the ground. He goes over, but Dante hits a drop toe-hold, sending Amon face first into the ringsteps! Amon falls away, his face busted wide open. The sight of blood on his own hands sends him into a rage, and an adrenaline rush pushes him back towards Dante, where he drops down and punches him over and over again until Dante’s face is covered in blood – both his own and Amon’s! Amon pulls Dante to his feet, and smashes his face against the apron, the steps, the ringpost, before rolling him into the ring. SINISTER AWAKENING ON DANTE!

Chris Arenas:: That’s got to be it!

Amon Borgir makes the cover.

One...
Two...
Three!

NO!

Dante’s shoulder gets up at the last second. The crowd is going crazy with disbelief. Amon is fuelled by anger. He gets up and questions the referee, getting furious with him. Dante from behind, school boy!

One...
Two...
Three—NO!

Amon rolls to his feet and is furious! He kicks Dante in the head roughly, but doesn’t get a good measure on it. He turns to the referee and explodes with anger, hitting the referee with a Hellsaw kick. The referee is out cold!

Chris Arenas:: Amon should be disqualified!

Adrian Riley:There’s no disqualification here, this is a triple threat match! There must be a winner.

Amon finally realises what he’s done, and try to revive the referee, but it’s no good. Behind him, Dante is stirring, and the crowd begin cheering. Amon gets back up, and turns as Dante lifts him up with a phenomenal show of strength!

Chris Arenas:: I don’t believe it! Dante’s giving up a 50 pound weight difference! Surely he can’t!

He does! Dante nails Amon Borgir with the TORMENTED TORTURE DRIVER!
He makes the cover... but there’s no referee!

The crowd suddenly erupts as someone comes running down the ramp!

Adrian Riley:Oh my god, it’s Dragon Demonico! And he’s got a chair!

Dragon slides into the ring and Dante hops to his feet. Dragon swings, but Dante ducks it.

Barney Green: Can we get some order out here or what!

Adrian Riley:Look, there’s another referee coming down!

Barney Green: What? No, I ordered a pizza.

Dragon swings at Dante again, but Dante moves out of the way. Dragon finally catches him in the stomach, hunching Dante over. Dragon goes for the kill, lining up a baseball styles chair shot to the head, but Dante turns at the last second. A spinning back kick hits Dragon in the face! Dragon drops the chair, Dante picks it up – chair shot to Dragon Demonico! Dragon collapses to the floor as the referee reaches the ring, and decides to check on him first.

Dante drops the chair on the mat, and turns to see Amon getting back to his feet. SHINING WIZARD to AMON! Dante prepares to make a cover, but catches Jason Richardson hobbling back into the ring! Chair shot from Dante on Jason Richardson! TORMENTED TORTURE DRIVER TO JASON! Dante heads to the top rope, as the referee finally enters the ring... THE PRESTIGE! DANTE COVERS JASON RICHARDSON!

One...
Two...
THREE!!!

The referee calls for the bell! The result is official!

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, AND NEW WWG CHAMPION.... DANTE DERANGED!

An exhausted Dante pulls himself to his knees, as at ringsideJackson White leaves his seat, and enters the ring. White pulls a key from around his neck, and unlocks the briefcase, holding it open for Dante in the middle of the ring. Dante, face a bloody mess, looks down at the championship, with so much admiration as a couple of tears fall down his cheek. He takes the belt from the case, and raises it high above his head, as Time to Shine comes to a close.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:44:37 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: