Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 11:51:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Slipshod

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slipshod  (Read 148 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: September 13, 2011, 07:32:57 pm »

Slipshod has rped.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Slipshod
HOF

Finishers: The Defect/The Effect
W/L/D Record: 22-2-1

Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Third year Anniversary Search Level 5 Second year Anniversary Linux User One year Anniversary Karma Good Mobile User Level 4 Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:19:45 am »

"I'll MaKe YoU HumBle"

"In all men their lies greatness, but in order to achieve that greatness you must concur the largest obstacle that stands in the way...your pride."

{Gold and purple, both colors stand for royalty but not when they are plastered on Slipshods face. We fade in, he sits there, eyeballing us, the camera, the viewers, you. His eyes glaring without remorse, nothing but a cold, callous stare, he brings evil to the table in its rarest form, subtlety. He whittles his fingers together while maintaining that stare but it doesnt last long. Slipshod's expression changes to a scrunch, he shows somewhat of a sign representing playful banter. He is insulting, he mocks how edgy his look makes everyone feel. Slipshod then tilts his head back and raises his arms to the sky. We get an overhead shot as Slipshod calls out to above.}

SlipShoD: "Oh God! If you are listening please help me! I have wronged! You must forgive me for all of my sins! I have found the way! The way I say! And say thy way?"

{Slipshod lowers his arms and starts to go off in some lucid rant.}

SlipShoD: "I did not like green eggs and ham, Sam I am! I am Sam! Movie totally sucked by the way.."

{Slipshod raises his arms once more as we again see the overhead shot.}

SlipShoD: "I have become something that I...well...just save me almighty one! I...must...have...your power! POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

{Slipshod laughs that menacing and screeching laugh. He waves his arms wildly while mocking the so called prayer. What is his motive? The camera pans back down showing Slipshod sitting on a stool in the middle of a concrete shelter. It is broken down, homeless people once roamed here and made this little stretch of abandoned freeway their home. Slipshod is entertained with the atmosphere. A fire in a barrel sits not too far from where Slipshod is, its the only light minus the gray sky above. The rain starts pouring just a little. Slipshod comes to a stop, the laughter is cut short today. His gold trench coat billows behind him, the gold and purple face paint leaves that haunting image of his face on your mind.}

SlipShoD: "I am not one to say I told you so, I said I am not conceded, I said I dont like to rub it in! Ah who am I kidding? I beat you! I said I beat you! I beat all of you! I said I whooped your butts! Or asses! I won plain and simple just remember that! You know thats just it with you people, you act like just because im some sort of freak you think I can't hang with the crowd. I can hang! I said I am hanging by a moment! I am hanging in the back with the guys! Not only am I hanging around but im wandering about. Everywhere I go I hear on the streets, the fans as you call yourselves! Fans of what?! I said what?! YOU KNOW WHAT?! You remember that?"

{Slipshod smirks into the camera but tries to get to the point without straying off topic. His mannerisms are showing that he is trying to focus.}

SlipShoD: "I hear all of you when you see my beautiful yet FRIGHTENING but intriguing face of mine, you say things such as, "Hey freak!" Or how about, "Hey Slipwhat?!" Or my favorite, I said my favorite, "Whats with the paint?" I find it funny, not just funny but hilarious that all of you would waste your supposed valuable time in asking such redundant questions! Do not you all realize that I am a man of finer taste, I like the big words! I said BIG words! I am kind of a smart guy in case you didnt notice so hear me out, when you ask me stupid questions to me it sounds like nonsensical ramblings. I cant hear you, you bore me, your comments mean nothing to me, what you should be yelling my way and what you should be saying to me are things of greater magnitude. MAGNITUDE?! Maggie was the name of my first lady when I was a WHAT?!"

{Slipshod laughs, and laughs, and laughs, he shows a sign of being out of it but then again, when is he never? He stands up, sitting down has grown tiring, he puts his hands behind his back and starts to pace.}

SlipShoD: "You should be telling me things like, "Nice match!"...nah too lame. Or how about, "Great debut!"...again too Hoganish...oh I got it, how about, "The clown wins!" The clown wins, I like it! It fits, its edgy, funny, catchy, but most importantly...memorable. Much like my match at Time to Shine, it was great, I said awesome! I had so much fun and I just want to go off the record here and say to all of my opponents SLASH friends, I really had a great time with you all! I mean really, I enjoyed each and every moment we shared in that ring together. You all are...truly...my...friendhahahahahahaa OH SHUT UP!"

{What sounded like an attempt to mock the people who lost at Time to Shine all of a sudden took a turn.}

SlipShoD: "Lets get right down to it here...."

{Slipshod is in monotone, this isnt good.}

SlipShoD: "The fact of the matter is simply this you all lost at Time to Shine and I won, plain and simple. I held on to the briefcase that pretty much meant my life! My survival! I said SURVIVAL! It's the only damn thing thats keeping me alive in the the WWG and is letting me have a career! I held on harder than any of you, longer than any of you, and I sucked it up! Everything you threw my way I took with a grain and salt and had the energy to laugh later because thats what I do! I laugh at pain because there is nothing else that makes me want to laugh! I know, lets whip out the old violen for our pal Slipshod and play him a sad song, I said lets play him a song!"

{Slipshod stops walking and attempts to dance.}

SlipShoD: "Yoodle dee doo lets sing a song for our pal Slipshod to cheer him up!"

{Slipshod stops dancing, it was a joke. He stands there and takes a deep breathe.}

SlipShoD: "Lets not, lets instead talk about how I earned my shot at the NXT-Gen championship. Now dont get me wrong, its sounds like a cool thing to have, but what I need to understand is what that belt represents. Because I can tell you all what it is going to mean to me when I take it, yeah I said take it, I am going to take that title regardless! What? You thought I forgot? How?! I just won! How could I already forget the match? I didn't! Fact is you can tell me what the belt means to the company all you want but the reality of this situation, my situation, everyone's situation? Reality is that belt means the world to me. Why? Why you ask? Let me tell you why, I said let me tell you, stop talking and let me tell you all!"

{Slipshod preaches to an audience of one...and the camera.}

SlipShoD: "The NXT-Gen Championship means the world to me to win because that right there is the very first mark in the history of the Demented One! That right there would kick off an era the likes of which has NEVER been seen in the history of ever! The Demented Era sounds pretty catchy, I said I like the name, but what would it mean really? We have enough eras in wrestling, nothing really sticks nowadays, look, all im saying is that come hell or high water, and im hoping hell, but come one of the two it doesnt really matter because when I want something you can bet your bottom ass dollar that I am going to get it regardless of what happens. Do you hear that Hassan? Oh Hassan? I hope you heard that because I know you have that championship that I am going to take. Hey buddy!"

{SlipShoD waves at the camera.}

SlipShoD: "It's funny when you look at it because while you won the Nxt-Gen championship at Time to Shine, I won the opportunity to fight the champion at the next pay per view! So that must mean that you...and I...we are going to face off! OMGSOB?! Pfft, and? What else is there? Look no disrespect to you Hassan, I said I respect you, dont make me get into this again. No disrespect but what else is there really? I fight you at the next pay per view, I beat you, yes I said I beat you because I have a tendency of looking into the future, but after I beat you and become the new Nxt-Gen champion, I will look down at you and do what I do best and that is laugh. You may think im some sort of clown, im not a clown actually im just an entertainer, you may think im this new kid on the block, regardless of what you think Antarah I am going to Retribution and I AM going to face you for the Nxt-Gen championship."

{Slipshod sits back down on the stool, the rain comes in a little heavier as the sky grows darker but the flame in the barrel does not go out, the flame will never go out...}

SlipShoD: "When we face off Antarah it will be interesting to some, but what everyone doesnt expect is the unexpected. Now I know, it sounds corny but hear me out, I said listen to what I have to say! People are expecting a simple hit or miss title match yadda yadda but I promise you something different, I promise you and I promise all of them something different and you can bet that sandy ass of yours that I always come through on my promises! I dont know much about you, you dont know much about me, we already have things in common this is a good sign for things to come. When it all comes down to it Hassan it isnt a matter of who likes who here because I know nothing about you. I dont know if I like you, or if I hate you. I just dont know. So its simply this, I may not like you, I may not hate you, but I will hurt you."

{Slipshods expression grows stern.}

SlipShoD: "I will hurt you because thats all I know Antarah. All I know is how to hurt people, black, white, asian, it doesnt matter. I hurt all types of people and not because I have to, oh no, I dont have to do anything, you...dont have to do anything, its because I want to Hassan..."

{Slipshod gets closer to the camera and lowers his tone, the feeling is dark.}

SlipShoD: "I really want to, all ive been programmed to do is hurt people because it brings me joy, I said it makes me happy, its the only thing that does. In this life, being happy and having fun are privileges, privileges in which throughout our life we have to come to terms that instead of being granted these privileges, we have to earn them. We have to earn the right to be happy, to have fun, we have to work our asses off day to day in order to make sure our future remains bright! I say to hell with ALL of that! To hell with everything! If you want something, you go out and you take it, simple as that there is no in between! If you want to have fun, you do the thing you want to do in order to have fun. If you want to be happy, you do the things you want to do that makes you happy. For everyone, the average person, its little things, video games, rides, cotton candy, friends, the works. But im not your everyday joe Antarah, im cut from an entirely different cloth, for me, I have to destroy the likes of you in order to be granted MY happiness, in order to have MY fun."

{SlipShod gets to the point, its all about him, it always will be as long as hes around.}

SlipShoD: "For you to stand in the way of me being able to have fun is down right wrong! I must not be denied! I will NOT be denied! Do you hear me Antarah?! YOU WILL NOT DENY ME! I will be granted my fun, my happiness, my privileges shall never be taken away! I want to hurt you, and I will hurt you. Not only that but I will set out on a mission to personally break you Hassan. I need to make an example out of someone, I said someone, I said it was supposed to be Sid Craft! I said Sid Craft no showed! I said he said nothing! He was there! He got his ass handed to him early! Who is Sid Craft?! I need to make an example out of someone and you must be that guy! You need to be him Antarah, its the only way! You must be broken, I will have to break you because thats just how it needs to be."

{Slipshod leans in looking shotty.}

SlipShoD: "You have to have martyrs in life and you Antarah Hassan must be that martyr. But I realize that in order for me to savor the flavor when I face you and beat you at Retribution I must tackle the first obstacles that come my way! You send your buddy, your pal after me in a match in which you are at ringside, good job, I said it was a good job! GREAT JOB! Kgosi I dont know you, all I know is that you happen to hang with a guy that is holding something that means my world on his shoulder. All I know is that you are friend with the guy that will fall to me at Retribution as I take the Nxt-Gen Championship from his ass and claim my right to show the world that I am the face of the next generation! Thats kinda all I know...well I know a little more. I know that you are a giant, you're huge, big man. That doesnt intimidate me you know, I said it doesnt stop me, because I will give it my all. I thrive on the pain I give and I give alot!"

{Slipshod is back to his feet. The rain is heavy, the paint on his face starts to smear but it doesnt fade, the paint will NEVER fade. Slipshod takes off his coat and looks up, He lets out a laugh and looks back into the camera.}

SlipShoD: "I give so much because I know one thing, I know that in the end it all pays off. Kgosi, I am going to give you loads and loads come our match, I am going to be the most generous guy you have ever met because I know that it will only benefit me in the end. The present I give the most is pain, I must give you this in order for you to understand, one simple rule, its not hard, you will get it, you must. You have to understand that when you get in the way of someones destiny, someones path to greatness, not only are you damaging the shift in time, but your standing as a threat, a threat that must be destroyed, dismantled, you are damaging yourself! I am huge fan of self destruction Kgosi and I can understand where you're coming from, BUUUUUT, you happen to be smack dab in the middle of my road ya big goof!"

{Slipshod smiles, mockingly, he remains still. The rain...it brings chills.}

SlipShoD: "You are standing in front of me as an obstacle and I must get you out of the way. I must, Antarah Hassan stands behind you with MY prize and I must claim my prize! I have to! I will not accept anything else! Antarah you will give me what is mine! But you Kgosi, you are standing here with your face, thinking you're the man, well I can understand your opinion. But you have me, Slipshod, the Demented One, you have me standing here thinking IM the man and thats just the way it has to be! Regardless of what happens, you Kgosi and I Slipshod will square off and YOU Antarah Hassan will be at ringside so that only means one thing. That means that you are going to do anything and everything in your power to try and make me lose, well that just cant happen. I am going to run over your dog Antarah and then im going to get you and TAKE the Nxt-Gen championship from you because thats just how IT HAS TO BE!!"

{Slipshod lets out a roarish laugh. A laugh that turns into a howl, a howl that turns into a sad grone. Slipshod drapes his head looking at the ground, the rain pours over him. The rain pours, and pours, and pours.}

EnD SeGmeNt
Report Spam   Logged

*RETIRED*

Accomplishments

5 Month Undefeated Streak
Former Nxt. Gen. Champion
Former WWG World Heavyweight Champion
Co Founder of The Contingent
2011 Best Newcomer Award Winner
2012 King of the Mic Award Winner
2012 Best Storyline Award Winner
2012 Best Rivalry Award Winner
2012 Greatest Faction Award Winner
2015 Hall of Famer
He Saved the WWG Hall of Fame From Being Banned
The Only WWG Superstar That Has Never Been Defeated For the WWG World Heavyweight Championship
WWG Legend
Trine Larsen

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 03:28:16 am »

Man, going back and reading your old Bobby rps- then coming around to this one. Slipshod is BEYOND entertaining to read. It's funny because as I'm reading my brother walked by and mentioned I kept making faces, (Bad habit of mine where I follow emotions without noticing) but the way you described the feel of this was THAT good. Little quirks just made this for me- it was like being on a rollercoaster, but not so over the top that I was like; "ugh, come on"

Wow man. I am so sad I missed this era! Had to comment. Too good not to. Also hilarious how you worded it
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 03:29:12 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: