Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 10:41:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Retribution Live 19th October 2011

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Retribution Live 19th October 2011  (Read 289 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: October 06, 2011, 09:41:49 pm »

Retribution

Live from the Global Arena, Medina, Saudi Arabia

Single Match
Antarah Hassan Vs Kgosi

Single Match - Non title
Lee Dobinson Vs Eddie V

Single Match - No DQ
Skye Katala Vs Kameleon

Single Match - Nxt-Gen Championship
Bobby Cash(c) Vs Slipshod

Single Match
Brooke Sparker Vs Jakob Hystaria

Single Match - Falls Count Anywhere
Scott Carr Vs Jason Richardson

WWG Championship - Main Event
Dante Deranged(c) Vs Spencer Clark
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 06:19:35 am by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 07:39:00 pm »

WWG Retribution

Retribution begins with a leadup to several of tonights matches. We also see footage from a Fan Access earlier this week in Medina. Once the video package has stopped Annalise Tizo is standing backstage with her two bodyguards side by side.

Annalise Tizo
Ladies and Gentelman welcome to WWG Retribution, the first PPV lead by me. Tonight we have several great match up's and i hope you all enjoy them. Tonight also marks the end of the Midde Eastern Tour and i hope everybody enjoys the evening. We have enjoyed out time here. Lets get this thing started.

Annalise finishes and the camera switches to the arena for the first match of the evening.

The arena is completely blacked out and his music starts to play as the spotlight shines on the entrance way and out walks Kgosi in Black Pants and a Black Tee Shirt with a Ski Mask on while the Algerian Flag is waving on the Titan-Tron.  He walks down to the ring and climbs up the stairs, walks to the middle of the ring and takes off his ski mask as the lights rise to show him alone in the middle of the ring

Antarah Hassan walks out as The Call For Prayers
begins to play. Antarah Hassan raises his hands into the air and looks above and then walks down to the ring completly ignoring the crowd. Antarah Hassan walks to the centre of the ring dropping to his knee's and raising his hands into the air and looks into the air as the lights dim and smoke surronds the ring. Antarah Hassan gets up to his feet as the lights come back on.

Adrien Riley: Remember Chris Arenas, neither Kgosi nor Antarah are used to being underdog in the fight. But Antarah knows the big occasion as well as anyone in this business..

With both men in the ring the referee signalled for the bell. Antarah stared straight ahead at the odds before him before charging. Kgosi simply grabbed his neck and slammed him into the corner. He laid into Antarah with everything he had. Powerful rights and lefts, knees. Anything to keep Antarah at bay. After several body shots, Antarah’s resilience tired, allowing him to be dragged towards the middle of the ring.

Chris Arenas: Just as I predicted in the early going.

In the middle of the ring he picked Antarah up and lifted him with a sidewalk slam, the air rushing from Antarah’s lungs as he hit the mat. Kgosi hooked the leg.

Ref: 1… 2… Kick Out!

Adrien Riley: Too early for Kgosi to think about putting Antarah Hassan away.

Slowing the pace down even further, he locked Antarah in a headlock still on the mat. He squeezed all his weight down onto Antarah’s head. He sneered and spits as he wrenches down, Antarah trying to kick and punch his way free, only tiring himself in the process. Releasing the hold Kgosi picked Antarah up and tossed him into the ropes, meeting him with a surgical dropkick on the rebound. As he stood and raised his arms and is met with a chorus of cheers from the crowd. He looked down and smirked at Antarah before dropping down and locking in ano ther head lock. Kgosi squeezed the life out of Antarah. After a minute or so the referee checked on Antarah, lifting his arm up into the air and dropping it down.

Adrien Riley: Antarah Needs to find a way here.

Ref: 1… 2…………

With the fans cheering Antarah found a way to hold his hand above the mat, pumping his fist to get the crowd more and more into it. As he found his way to his feet he threw elbows into his opponents ribs, causing Kgosi to back off a bit. As soon as he did Antarah bounced into the rope and dropped a shoulder in his chest. Again Antarah bounced off the ropes. This time he teetered slightly. With his opponent teetering from one leg to the other Antarah bounced to the top tope and launched himself off with a missle dropkick. Tom crashed to the ground. Antarah was on him like a shot with elbows, rights and lefts. He bounced off the ropes and quickly dropped an elbow on him, anything to keep him down, as the crowd cheered.

Adrien Riley: If Antarah is to have any chance in this match he needs to keep Kgosi grounded.

Chris Arenas: That’s not going to be easy Antarah once again in over his head.

In the middle of the ring Antarah grabbed his foe’s legs and attempted to lock in the Sharpshooter. However as he turned him over, Kgosi kicked his legs out, sending Antarah thundering chest first into the corner. With Kgosi getting back to his feet Antarah charges, only to find his opponent step out of the way. Antarah, instead crashed straight into the referee. As he turned around he was met by the big boot from the Kgosi. With a smirk he glanced down at Antarah and the referee before stepping between the ropes to the outside. As the crowd cheered and jeered he shoved the timekeeper aside and grabbed the chair he was sitting on. Slamming it shut he slid back into the ring as Antarah got back to his feet. With one almighty swing he dropped Antarah again. Now he began to repeatedly slam the chair into Antarah’s ribs and back. He propped the chair between the ropes of a corner of the ring and lifted Antarah back to his feet. As he tossed Antarah towards the chair the crowd gasped. With blood pouring down his face from the first chair shot, Antarah collided back first with the chair, the air rushing from his lungs.

Adrien Riley: This is ridiculous! He’s going to break him in half!

Chris Arenas: I know! Isn’t it wonderful?!

He grabbed the chair again and set it up in the middle of the ring. This time he lifted Antarah up for another sidewalk slam, not before he paraded around the ring with Antarah’s lifeless body under his arm. The chair was crushed as he slammed him into it. He kicked it out of the ring and the referee slowly began to come to. He casually pinned Antarah, resting the back of his head against him.

Ref: 1… 2… Thr-NO!

Adrien Riley: Antarah kicked out!

Chris Arenas: How in the hell in he manage that! That was a slow count!

He dragged Antarah back to his feet and tossed him into the corner again. Antarah turned round to see a flying Clothesline. But Antarah has such little strength that he falls back to the ground. Laughing, Kgosi picks him up again. And again Antarah falls down. He slaps Antarah around the head for a minute before again trying to lifts him up. This time Antarah grabs his head and rolls him up in a small package.

Adrien Riley: Small Package! Small Package!

Ref: 1… 2… 3!!

WINNER: Antarah Hassan via pinfall

Adrien Riley: Antarah wins! He was playing possum!

Down the ramp immediatly comes Hassan's men who get into the ring and start attacking Kgosi with there battons. Rakin, Hassans newly appointed manager also join's the men inside the ring attending to Antarah who watches on from the corner. Down the ramp comes Dizel who charges into the ring laying out the masked men. Hassan is quickly removed from the ring by Rakin's advice. Dizel clears the ring and then checks on Kgosi as the cameras go backstage.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:46:02 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 03:42:42 pm »

Backstage Amon Borgir is walking into the arena when he is stopped by Alex Almon.

Alex Almon
Amon, everyone is surprised seeing you here tonight since you dont have a match.

Amon Borgir
I thought about staying away, watching via television or reading up the results later on tonight but i won't be kept off a WWG pay per view because some **** has a grudge against me. Annalise Tizo thinks that firing Dragon Demonico scares me? She better think again because she is lucky that i wasn't the one who placed my hands on her.

Alex Almon
So what exactly are you doing here tonight?

Amon Borgir
Let's just say i'm here to make my presence felt.

Amon smiles and then walks away leaving Alex confused along with the viewers here tonight.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 03:45:13 pm »

Fight Song by Methods Of Mayhem blast onto to speaks. On the large titan tron a red logo begins flashing

Regin Havok

Regin Havok

From behind a curtain out walks Regin Havok at the top of the ramp. He’s dressed in a dark two piece suit, with a truckers baseball cap, and sunglasses. He begins nodding his head. He climbs into the ring, and circles around going to each of the corners.

Regin Havok
Cut the music!

The music cuts, and Regin calls for a microphone.

Regin Havok
This wont take a while.

Fans scream, and yell with a negative reaction.

Regin Havok
Last time I was here I was beaten down by a wannabe. I was left to lay in a pool of my own blood. I was in a terrible condition, so I was left with no other choice, but to leave my active position as General Manager of Legacy. I feel a little bit responsible for what went down this summer. If I would of taken a stand against The Sheik he wouldn’t of had run over the company like he did.

The fans cheer in unison at the mention of The Sheik

Regin Havok
Things now look much better, Sheiks gone and we have a stable control of this company. Believe me when I say if I were able to return sooner than I did The Sheik would of gotten what he had coming to him. That brings me to something else.

Havok takes his glasses off, and places them in his right shirt pocket.

Regin Havok
Listen, we all cant do what we do here for ever, and that’s why I’m here. WWG has been like a family to me, I’ve been hurt along with a fair amount of success. For a man who’s been set on fire to faking his own death you can say I’ve endured a lot here. You can call me sick and twisted, but I have a thirst for it all over again.

The crowd of fans chant, and scream booing Regin Havok.

Regin Havok
As you can see I’m not in the physical shape I was before when I first started here. I’ve gotten much older, and that’s made me consider the risk, and take it easy. With that said I want to announce my retirement from professional wrestling...

The Saudi Arabian fans cheer at the mention of him retiring.

Regin Havok
But...that wont right away. I’ve signed the dotted line for one more year here in WWG. It will be my final year active in the wrestling business. This time I mean for good, no funny business..No angry siblings, just good old fashion wrestling. It’s going to be one last wild ride!

Regin goes to leave, but he stops before going.

Chris Arenas - Regin Havok is back.

Regin Havok
Oh one more thing, Sheik if you’re watching this you’re invited...Annalise Tizo has decided to throw me a little welcome back party on Legacy. Should be a grand time, hope you can make it.

“Fight Song” hits, and Regin rolls out of the ring, dodging objects thrown at him by the fans.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 03:47:22 pm »

Single Match - Non title
Lee Dobinson Vs Eddie V

Bright lights flash all around the arena as a huge explosion erupts on the stage. Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf starts playing over the PA system and after a few seconds out struts Dobby. He stands in the middle of the stage arms outstretched head tilted back awaiting adulation. He stands there wearing some white trainers along with some 3/4 length black pants and a tight gold and black t-shirt. Seemingly oblivious to the boo's ringing around the arena Dobby begins to head down the ramp as fireworks go off behind him he smiles upturning his palms as if to say yes I am that good. Dobby walks purposefully to the bottom of the ramp and makes his way up the steel ring steps and then leaping over the top rope showing his athletic ability. Once in the ring he runs at the ropes throwing his t-shirt into the crowd before he heads to the opposite corner slowly climbing the ring post and standing aloft in the corner of the ring. He outstretches his arms again which another explosion as golden sparks rain instantly follows down over him and the ring. He smiles raising his eyebrows at the camera before leaping down and heading back to the center or the ring

The Titontron lights up with scenes from Detroit City and circles around a 6'10" Monster. Eddie V walks out to the edge of the ramp and throws various upper cuts in the air. He continues down the ramp reacting with the crowd. He gets to the edge of the ring and climbs up and over the top rope, circles around to the back corner and winks at the crowd

The bell rings and Dobby tackles Eddie V to the mat and begins clubbing away until the referee pulls him off. Eddie V halts Lee when he comes back in with a headlock takeover and then quickly springs to his feet and simply stomps on Lee’s head. Eddie V then stalks Dobinson, snaps him over with a quick suplex, and once again stomps on his head. Lee rolls out of the ring to gain a respite and Eddie V follows him out only for Lee to quickly slide back into the ring. Eddie V follows him back in and is almost blasted with the super kick but he just manages to avoid it and fires back with a thrust kick putting Lee on his back.

Ref: 1… 2 – Kick out!

Lee kicks out and manages to latch onto Eddie V and toss him out of the ring giving him the opportunity to regain his senses. As Eddie V slides, back inside he has met with a low dropkick and then locked into a seated full nelson. Dobinson wrenches away at his smaller opponent who manages to fit out of the submission hold though Lee reacts quickly and latches on a reverse chin lock, which he uses to grind Eddie V down into the mat and chains through into a key lock allowing him to revel in his technical prowess as he grounds Eddie V. The Ferryman though manages to roll through and latches on a headlock, Lee strikes his way free and both men scramble to their feet. Eddie V avoids an attempted step up enziguri and punishes Lee with a German suplex, dumping him on the back of his head.

Ref: 1… 2… Kick out!

Lee kicks out again and both men get to their feet, Lee avoids an attempted suplex and takes Eddie V down with DDT.

Ref: 1… 2… Kick out!

Eddie V kicks out but is instantly locked into a headlock as Lee grinds him into the canvas. The Ghostly Assassin manages to slip free though and once again stomps on Lee’s head. He then slowly pulls Lee to his feet and fires off a stalling suplex before blatantly choking him.

Ref: 1… 2… 3… 4…

Eddie V breaks the hold in time and laughs as he pulls Lee to his feet who fires back with a series of knife-edge chops and then a northern lights suplex. Eddie V clambers back to his feet but is caught with a step up enziguri and then a quick moonsault.

Ref: 1… 2... Kick out!

Eddie V barely manages to kick out and Lee sensing an opening attempt to lock in the crippler crossface but Eddie V rolls through it and to his feet where he has almost blasted Lee with the Lee DDT, Eddie V narrowly avoids it.  Though and in an ode technical perfection in congress with sheer power - he plants Lee Dobinson with the Vicious Assault!

Ref: 1… 2… 3!

Eddie V gets to his feet in celebration, as his mask seems to smile at the fallen Dobinson. Rubbing his hands together in satisfaction as he then exits the ring.

Adrian Riley - This Eddie V has a future here in the WWG.

Winner: Eddie V via pinfall

Eddie reaches halfway up the ramp when Annalise Tizo is on the stage with a microphone in her hand.

Annalise Tizo
Eddie V you did exactly what you said you where going to do and for that i will reward you with a title shot next week on Legacy against the man you defeated tonight Lee Dobinson. Hopefully you bring the same energy and skills next week in your very first WWG title match.

Eddie V walks up and meet's Anna and shakes hands with her as they both leave, Lee Dobinson getting to his feet inside the ring and not looking pleased with his defeat tonight. The referee hands him his championship and he snatches it away and leaves the ring. 
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 05:10:00 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 05:12:52 pm »

The crowd is sitting awaiting for the next event to happen when "Kuntry to the Core" by Kinfoke starts playing as the fans are confused. We then see Husky Harris slowly walk out from the back as the fans start cheering. Husky, wearing a black and green WWG shirt with a flannel vest, and blue jeans with black sneakers, slowly walks down to the ring and high fives a few fans.

Barney: What is Husky Harris doing here?

Adrian: I wish I could tell you but I don't know honestly.

Chris: That fat bastard needs to go on a diet or something.

Husky Harris enters the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Husky: You know something. It feels good to be back in WWG. While I was away, recovering from a minor injury and training, I noticed a minor problem. That problem is the lack of good guys to the jerks you have to put up with.

Husky stops speaking for a second as the fans start chanting "Husky, Husky" at him.

Chris: Be quiet, fatty.

Barney: Keep it up Chris and I will lock the Green Dream on you.

Husky: I am back to make an impact and I am issuing an open challenge for WWG Legacy. Any one of you bad guys want to face a good ole southern boy like myself? I welcome the challenge. Business is about to pick up.

Husky drops the mic as "Kuntry to the Core" starts playing and he exits the ring highfiving a few fans.

Barney: Husky Harris back in WWG. This is going to be an interesting development.

Husky makes his way towards the back as the scene fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 05:19:46 pm »

Backstage Jakob Hysteria is in his locker room wearing his normal clothes, not in his wrestling gear when Thaddeus Rains walks into the room looking at him in displeasure.

Thaddeus Rains
What's this all about? Your giving up? Tonight was going to be all about you but you let it slip last week when you let that **** Brooke Sparker cost you the match against Spencer Clark. You had Spencer where you wanted him, waiting to take away everything he ever dreamed about and you failed. But this is no time to give up on yourself because tonight can still be your night.

Jakob turns not wanting to hear from his teacher but Thaddeus grabs him and spins him around.

Thaddeus Rains
Listen to me. Annalise still knows you are talented and if it werent for Spencer you'd be in the main event tonight. Take this oppurtunity and run with it, defeat Brooke Sparker and then think outside the box and get yourself into the main event tonight. I don't care what you have to do, just to it and stop being a loser.

Thaddeus leaves and Jakob grabs his wrestling gear when Sarah Mckenzie walks up behind him wrapping her arms around him.

Sarah "Doll" McKenzie
You know you don't need Thaddeus, you could be something without out him.

Jakob pulls out his wrestling gear as the camera fads back to the ringside area.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 05:30:28 pm »

Single Match - No DQ
Skye Katala Vs Kameleon

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall, introducing first making her WWG debut, Skye Katala.

The Pyros go off with a loud bang, startling everyone and bathing the arena in a deep maroon-red glow. Cult of Personality begins to play over the PA as Skye steps calmly out onto the ramp. With a focused look and small sneer she walks down the ramp towards the ring inoring the fans and their hands reaching out to touch the leather of her suit. Entering the ring she crouches and pulls the baton out of its pouch on her thigh, tapping it on the mat as she waits for the match to begin.

Matt Thomas
And her opponent, Kameleon.

Lights go out as "Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums" by A Perfect Circle erupts onto the speakers. From behind the curtains, Kameleon emerges into a spotlight, wearing a long trench coat. He walks with a deliberate, purposeful gait, and easily climbs into the ring and over the top rope. In the middle of the ring, he takes off the trench coat and throws it to the floor as the lights come back on.

Adrian Riley - I don't like the chances of Skye Katala.

Chris Arenas - How could you say that? you have never seen her before.

Adrian Riley - Because it's Kameleon.

Chris Arenas - Good point.

The referee calls for the bell as Skye stands her ground looking into the beast in front of her as he looks back. Kameleon is the first to move towards Skye who moves towards the beast unleashes shot's towards the monster. Skye lunges forward with a knife hand strike to his neck, the shot connects but Kameleon takes the shot well. Skye then unleashes a mighty kick to the side of his body connecting with his ribs and then jumps into the air hitting him with a thusting kick but the monster dosent move. Skye's emotion dosent change and she just keeps attacking.

Barney Green - Skye is throwing everything towards Kameleon but i don't think any of it is hurting him.

Chris Arenas - Be that as it may but Skye still isnt backing down.

Kameleon lunges at Skye who blocks his shot with her feet kicking away his fist, she then roundhouse kicks Kameleon in the face knocking him backwards but he stays on his feet. Skye then runs at him but Kameleon knocks Skye down with a Roundhouse Kick
of his own.

Adrian Riley - What? How could he do that.

Kameleon grabs Skye and clobbers her in the back as she is knocked back down on the mat. Kameleon then grabs her bringing her up and ramming her into the corner where he throws punch after punch connecting with the face of Skye.

Chris Arenas - I think we have witnessed the beggining of the end.

Kameleon grabs her around the throat and starts choking her out, he won't let go and the referee tries to pull him off but it's no use. Kameleon ends up getting pissed at the referee and chases him across the ring but the refeee slides outside the ring. Kameleon then turns around and takes a swing at Skye but she grabs his arm and tries to take him down for the Crippler Crossface but she can't ground the massive man. Kameleon uses his power and tosses Skye halfway across the ring landing hard on her back.

Adrian Riley - You have to give it to Skye, she won't go out without a fight here tonight.

Kameleon grabs Skye and places her into the corner and places his boot on her throat and chokes her once again. Skye tries to move the mans foot but it's massive. Kameleon stops choking her and grabs her around the throat and tosses her across the ring. Skye gets back to her feet and charges at the man and starts throwing jabs and kicks into the man's body. Kameleon lunges at her but she sidesteps and then kicks him, she jumps into the air and kicks him into the teeth and he stumbles into the corner.

Barney Green - She nearlly grounded the big man.

Chris Arenas - You mean monster.

Skye then goes over and knee's him a few times but Kameleon hits a Knife hand strike to neck
and Skye falls back, Kameleone then lays her out with a clothesline. Skye then crawls over to the corner where she left her batton trying to reach for it but Kameleon grabs her pulling her up to her feet and grabs her for the Gory neckbreaker. Kameleon lifts Skye but Skye manages to break free and gets behind Kameleon and kicks him in the back of the knee's which knocks him to them, She then goes over grabbing the batton off the ground and places it againts Kameleon's neck and he falls to the ground.

Adrian Riley - What the hell was that?

Skye falls onto the body of Kameleon and the referee makes the count.

1...2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Skye Katala.

Skye gets to her feet grabbing her batton and placing it back into it's place. Her music hits and she leaves the ring, leaving Kameleon down.

Barney Green - What did she use? That isn't a normal batton.

Adrian Riley - I don't know, but if this wasnt a NO DQ match i doubt that thing would have been legal.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 05:36:17 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 06:01:01 pm »

Single Match - Nxt-Gen Championship
Bobby Cash(c) Vs Slipshod

Singles Match - Nxt Gen Championship Match
Bobby Cash (c) vrs SlipShoD

Matt Thomas: The following singles match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the WWG’s Next Generation Championship Title. Out first is the challenger... SlipShooooooooD!

The lights go out in the arena as "The Red" by Chevelle kicks in. SlipShoD comes out in his face paint and ring attire. His hair strings down in front of his face. He shows no emotion as he makes a B line straight to the ring and slides in. He crouches down in the middle of the ring and bites the middle ring rope looking uncontrollable. He then slithers over to the corner and crouches down, leaning against the turnbuckle and waits for the bell to ring.

Adrian Riley: This guy is a strange one, and seems really focused for his first title shot!

Chris Adrians: You got that right! Just look at his face paint he picked for this match, he went all out!

Matt Thomas: And the Champion, Bobby Caaaaaaaash!

As Fuel by Metallica hits the PA system gold pyros hit all over arena.After few seconds Bobby goes out with a confident look on his face.As crowd boos he walks with cocky smile on his face.He climbs the apron and throws his coat to announcer and climbs the turnbuckle and taunts.

The Ref takes the belt and hold it up as Bobby Cash focuses on SlipShoD. The ref hands off the belt and calls for the bell. Cash rushes Slipshod knocking him to the ground with an assault of stomps. The ref pushes Cash off of him to allowing Slipshod to get up.

Barney Green: Bobby Cash means business tonight.

Chris Adrians: He seems to know that SlipShoD is someone to keep an eye on and isn’t taking any chances with the title on the line. Slipshod rushes and clips the back on Cash’s knee followed by a series of his own stomps to the knee. The ref pushes SlipShoD off of Cash. Cash holds his knee in pain as SlipShoD walks over and helps him to his feet. Cash grabs a hold of SlipShoD and lays a devastating Spine buster knocking the wind out of SlipShoD and leaving Cash holding his knee again. Cash slowly gets up while Slipshod is shaking off the effects of the big slam. Cash goes for an Ankle lock but slipshod pushes him off with kicks. Slipshod gets up and irish whips Cash into the corner followed by a massive close-line. Slipshod goes to the top rope and waits for Cash to get back to his feet and hits him with a cross body, but Cash rolls him up into a small package.

2... Slipshod kicks out of the count.

Adrian Riley: This is an exciting match, and both men seem to have no worry about the others health.

Barney Green: Well Cash seems to keep one step ahead of Slipshod, which is what he has to do or he may injure that knee that Slipshod has worked on.

Slipshod and Cash get up together and Slipshod attacks with a series of european upper cuts followed by a inverted hurricanrana. Slipshod goes for the pin.

3... Cash kicks out at the last second, frustrating Slipshod. Cash catches Slipshod with a punch to the stomach and an uppercut of his own, allowing him to get back to his feet.
Cash hits Slipshod with a T Bone suplex once again knocking the wind out of him. He quickly rushes to the top and connects with a shooting star press, followed by another pin.

3... SlipShoD kicks out at the last second as well and Cash can’t believe it. Cash gets up and starts to signal for a Spinning Roundhouse Kick. Slipshod gets to his feet and Cash goes for the release but Slipshod meets him with a dropkick laying both men out. Slipshod gets to his feet first and helps a hurting Cash to his feet, and lays The Defector on Cash going for  a pin.

2... Cash lays a leg on the bottom rope and the ref stops the count. Slipshod moves to his feet and puts on the Sharpshooter.

Chris Adrians: This could be it, he has worked on Cash’s knee earlier on, and Cash seems beat right now.

Adrian Riley: This could be the beginning of a new Champion for this new face in the WWG.

Cash cries out in pain, but muscles his way to the ropes and Slipshod breaks the hold but stomps his lower back.

Barney Green: Ouch, that is painful, take it from me, thats were the liver is and could do serious damage.

The ref pushes Slipshod off of Cash again, Slipshod rushes back towards Cash, but is met with a kick to the knee dropping him on the ground. Bobby Cash grabs Slipshod and tosses him outside the ring and Bobby Cash distracts the referee and Kgosi makes his way down the ramp and starts attacking Slipshod with kicks. Kgosi then lifts up the mat and pulls out a steel chair and is about to hit Slipshod but a fan wearing a Slipshod mask  grabs the steal chair and uses it on Kgosi instead, security immediatly grab the fan and escort him away.

Chris Arenas - What a crazy fan!

Slipshod gets himself back to his feet and gets into the ring where Bobby Cash meets him with kicks before he can get back to his feet. Bobby Cash then grabs Slipshod and throws him into the corner and then charges at him connecting with a massive big boot right to his face. Bobby then lifts Slipshod up onto the turnbuckle and climbs up after him looking for a superplex but Slipshod fights back and knocks Bobby down onto his back. Slipshod then jumps hitting Bobby Cash with the The Unstabler and makes the cover.

1...2...3, ding. ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW Nxt-Gen Champion, Slipshod!

Slipshod gets up and the referee hands him the Nxt-Gen Championship and raises his hand in victory. Slipshod raises the championship high into the air but from behind is attacked by Antarah Hassan who knocks him onto the ground and then jumps on him locking him in the Camal Clutch. Hassan yells at him in arabic.

Adrian Riley - Slipshot is the new Nxt Gen Champion but his glory has been cut short by Antarah Hassan who attacked him from behind.

Antarah breaks the hold and then grabs the Nxt-Gen Championship and demands Slipshod to get to his feet and when he does Antarah clocks him with the championship belt busting him open. Antarah then drops to his raising his hands and his music plays. Down the ramp walks his masked men who pull Slipshod out of the ring and they carry him up the ramp. Antarah stays on the ground untill his men have taken Slipshod away. Antarah then leaves the ring as the crowd cheer for him.

Chris Arenas - Antarah is starting to freak me out, what's he doing with the Slipshod?

Backstage the men are still carrying Slipshod and they take him into a room that exits to outside the arena and a fire is blazing, the men stand around the fire still with Slipshod above them when Antarah joins them.

Antarah Hassan
Tonight we sacrifise Slipshod for the greater good. Procedd.

Barney Green - What? What are they doing?

Before the men can do anything the same crazy fan wearing Slipshod merchandise is on the scene with a wrech and he attacks the men who drops Slipshod onto the ground. Antarah Hassan calls his boys back and they all retreat.

Chris Arenas - Thank goodness for that fan.

Security rush over and the fan runs away, they check on Slipshod.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 06:14:23 pm »

Back inside the arena Friede sei mit dir... by Die Apokalyptischen Reiter hits and The lighting is completely black but only a few neon green flashes are sparkling over the screen.the music hits the P.A. system and the power riffs shake the arena, after aproximately 6 seconds of of power riffs Amon finally steps out onto the stage(in the moment the scream in the sing starts) and green flames are shooting out of the corners of the stage. A number of big green Flashes sparks over the screen and Amon smiles in a Joker like manner and kneels down on one knee. After a short pause he imitates Gene Simmons from Kiss by sticking out his remarkably long tongue . Then the lights above the stage are rapidly flashing green while Amon steps down the ramp without any further celebration. He steps to the apron and simply rolls on the ring by sliding under the lowest rope. Then the whole ring gets enlighted green and Amon once again goes down on one knee, the head bowed and stands up after about two seconds with a microphone in his hand.

Amon Borgir
Here i am! I wouldn't allow WWG to keep me away from here tonight, to keep me away from all of you people who came here to see me. I don't know what the problem is that Annalise Tizo has in for me but i want answers. Just like Dragon, i am calling her out right now on her big show. Oh and Anna, i'm not leaving until you get your ass out here.

Bond plays and Annalise is out to the ring this time without her bodyguards be herside. The announcers comment on if thats a safe play or not. Annalise enters the ring and stands infront of Amon not pleased, she snatches the microphone from his hands.

Annalise Tizo
How dare you interupt the show, one signal and i could have security down here and escorting you out of here but i'm going to give you a chance to walk out on your own before it comes to that.

Amon grabs the microphone back from Annalise and he starts walking towards her as he speaks, pushing her back into the corner.

Amon Borgir
You know i've been thinking and i don't beleive you really have as much power around her as you like us all to beleive. You talk about my threats but i wonder how likely your threats are. Tonight i should be facing Dante Deranged for the WWG Championship but i'm not, and the blame is on the Tizo Family but since Gabriel is to much of a coward to run his own company, looks like your the only Tizo representative here. Badluck for you.

Amon grabs Annalise around the throat and brings her towards the middle of the ring, he lifts her up and slams her down.

Chris Arenas - Oh no he didn't.

Amon waits for Annalise to start getting up so he can finish her when a man walks down the ring wearing a suit and has a microphone in his hand.

" That's enough! There is no need for you to lay your hands on my sister"

Adrian Riley - Who? His sister?

The man slides underneath the ropes and gets into the ring checking on his sister and standing infront of her.

Tizo
When my Brother Gabriel said he would be leaving Legacy in charge of a General Manager he didnt only hire Annalise but he made this company a family business. Amon, you want to pick on somebody then pick on somebody who isnt a girl you big bully

Amon laughs and points at the man standing infront of him but before he attacks Tizo stops him.

Tizo
Wait, i didnt mean me. I have somebody else in mind, his name is Karnage and he's 6 Foot, 250 Pounds of muscle!

The big screen comes to life showing a small town, the very picture of paradise. Rows of beautiful houses with white picket fences line the streets. Then suddenly, one by one, the houses explode into flames. The grass and threes become sorched and the town is turned into a wasteland as "Heaven's on Fire" by Kiss blares over the PA system.

The curtain shuffles and Karnage steps out onto the ramp in a pair of black wrestling trunks, black knee pads, black boots and thin black elbow pads. The crowd roars with cheers as he begins walking down the ramp ready to take on his next victim. When he reaches the bottom, he jumps up onto the apron and enters the ring just before the four turnbuckles explode with torch like pyros. Amon goes straight after the man but Karnage kicks him and then grabs him and slams him down with a Double Arm Powerbomb. Karnage then grabs Amon and isn't done hitting with another Double Arm Powerbomb and then kicking him from the ring. "Heaven's on Fire" by Kiss blares over the PA system and Tizo raises his hand.

Chris Arenas
A new tizo and a new superstar?

Adrian Riley
I like the look of this guy, he has potential.

Karnage leaves the ring and Tizo helps his sister up to her feet and up the ramp.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 06:15:54 pm »

Brooke Sparker vs. Jakob Hystaria

Matt Thomas: This match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring first, He hails from Las Vegas, NV and stands six-foot-two and weighs in at two-hundred and forty-seven pounds, he is Jakob Hystaria.

The music starts over the PA system and Jakob slowly walks out, head hung, his green hair is hanging over his head, dragging the Kendo stick behind him, swaying as he walks.He stops half way to the ramp and starts to bob to the music getting pumped. Jakob yells out lifts the stick in the air and slams it on the ramp and runs down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. He rises to his feet and goes to a turnbuckle and climes to the middle rope. He raises his arm with the kindo stick and yells out again.•

Adrian Riley: Jakob has been looking to prove himself as of late.

Barney Green: I will tell you right now. Next time he comes at me like that will be very unlucky for him.

Chris Arenas: Shut up, fatty.

Matt: And approaching the ring, She hails from Los Angeles, CA and stands 5'8 and weighs in about one hundred and twenty-two pounds, she is Brooke Sparker.

Brooke Sparkers theme hits and she walks down to the ring. She enters it staring down Jakob Hystaria.

Chris: So, who do you think is gonna win this match?

Barney: I am pulling for Brooke to win.

Chris: I wasn't talking to you, though.

Adrian: I gotta give it to Brooke too because while Jakob is a tough competitor, he has a rode ahead of him to climb.

The referee calls for the bell while the two competitors start to circle each other. They lock up but Hystaria gets the upperhand and sends Sparker flying halfway with a hair throw. Hystaria starts laughing as Brooke struggles to get up. He kicks her right in the ribs. He picks her up and nails a vicious looking spinebuster. The crowd is booing at this display. Hystaria goes to pick Sparker up but she kicks him right in the fellas and Hystaria is hurting.

Barney: She kicked him good. They are probably up in his throat right now.

Chris: Thats unfair. She should be disqualified.

Adrian: The referee is letting it go for some reason.

Sparker gets to her feet and hits him with a lariat. Hystaria goes down. Sparker climbs the top rope and nails a diving moonsault onto Hystaria. She gets back up in a bit of pain from the impact. She picks up Hystaria and nails him with a DDT.

Adrian: Sparker is on fire right now.

Sparker goes to pick up Hystaria but he counters with a punch and gets back to his feet. He hits her with another jab and she is dazed. He hits her with a spinning back elbow and she falls to the mat. Hystaria stomps her right arm. Then, he stops her right leg followed by stomping her left leg and arm. He slowly walks to her and stomps on it. He is laughing as Sparker looks hurt.

Barney: Enough is enough. I can't sit here and watch this anymore.

Chris: Where is he going?

Green removes his headset and walks towards the ring. Hystaria picks up Sparker and goes for a bodyslam but Green trips him from outside the ring and Sparker comes crashing down on top of him. Sparker has him pinned.

Adrian: Ref wasn't paying attention there.

The referee goes down to count while Green holds down Hystarias leg. He is trying to kick out but can't. 1...2..3.. Brooke Sparker has won it.

Chris: This wasn't fair. Green shouldn't have done that.

Brooke Sparker quickly slides out the ring as Hystaria gets up pissed. He climbs outside the ring and grabs Green. He nails Green with a couple punches. They are brawling now. Hystaria slams Green into the ring post. He throws him into the ring. Hystaria climbs in and kicks Green in the side of the skull. Hystaria picks up Green while Green tries to fight back but that only enrages Hystaria more. Mass Hystaria! Green has been laid out. Hystaria locks on the Blurred Lines. Green is tapping like crazy. "Kuntry to the Core" by Kinfoke starts to play and we see Husky Harris come running down to the ring with a chair. Hystaria exits the ring as Harris climbs in. Hystaria heads backstage while Harris checks on Green.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 06:20:39 pm »

The camera goes backstage where Annalise is getting checked by a docter and arguing with her brother.

Annalise Tizo
I warned everyone if they laid one finger on me they would be fired just like Dragon Demonico was last Legacy. Amon need's to be fired otherwise everyone will take me lightly and who know's who will be next to assualt me.

Tizo
Just listen to me, taking away everyone's job isnt going to work. What's stopping them from attacking you outside of work and doing unthinkable things. Whilst they are contracted to us they can't be driven to that level of crazy to actually attack you outside of this building. Taking away one's career, the only thing they have ever had will drive a person to do crazy things. You, We can't fire Amon Borgir, instead we need to punish him.

Annalise Tizo
And how do you plan on doing that?

Tizo
Karnage. The man is brutual and i've heard stories about the man. That's why i hired him. Next week on Legacy Amon Borgir will fight Karnage in a last man standing match. It's about time we stood up and punished the wrestlers in brutal matches. 

Before Annalise Tizo can say anything Spencer Clark walks into the picture. Spencer turns towards Annalise.

Spencer Clark
Annalise, i know you don't need this right now but did you hear Thaddeus earlier? I am not feeling secure about the status of the match. Aren't you afraid that somebody or heaps of people will get involed or injure myself or Dante earlier in the night?

Annalise pulls away from the doctor.

Annalise Tizo
Not now Spencer, deal with it on your own.

Anna's bodyguards grab Spencer and lead him away.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 07:28:19 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 07:31:32 pm »

Single Match - Falls Count Anywhere
Scott Carr Vs Jason Richardson

The arena lights go out.  The audience falls under a hush a building riff comes over the P.A. as "Here I Am" by Dirtfedd beings blasting through the arena as all audible hell breaks loose and the stage erupts into a wall of inferno.  As the flames subside there is a silhouette standing at the entranceway.  Hood pulled up, cap pulled down, head rocking to the tune.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior County, Ontario Canada, he is the 2010 Wrestler of the Year, 2010 Champion of the Year, he’s a Three Time WWG World Champion, He’s recorded as being the Longest Running World Champion and New Era Icon!  Standing Seven foot two, weighing in at Four hundred and Twenty pounds… he is… SCOTT CARR!

The audience erupts as he throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – and then points down at the ring as a three dimensional red laser light truck appears behind him. It tears down the ramp leaving two trails of fire rolling up around Carr’s feet as he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side.  Carr rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring, he gets to a knee in the middle of the WWG logo and springs up stomping his foot down as he throws up his signature devil horns again – this time causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame.  Matt Thomas and the referee both keep their distance from Carr who settles back into his corner, taking a seat on the top turn buckle as he glares with cold, evil eyes at his upcoming opponent.

The lights turn golden as "Hate Me Now" by Nas is played over the PA system.  The Entrance Ramp covers with smoke, as finally Jason walks through the curtain.  He walks out onto the center of the stage.  He looks over the crowd, raises his arms high into the air, then he continues his walk down to the ring.  Jason slowly walks around to the ring steps, when on the apron he whipes his feet, and enters the ring.  Jason walks over to a corner in the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, he pats his chest, then raises his arms high in the air.  Finally he begins to take off his coat, as he music begins to die down.

Adrien Riley: I am still getting used to hearing Scott being Booed as opposed to being Cheered. I swear I am dreaming when I see Scott and getting Booed still.

Chris Arenas: Can’t blame you Adrien Riley. In due time will find out if we can truly trust this snake. Though he does look prepared to inflict some pain here tonight.

Adrien Riley: He does Chris Arenas. He has an entire arena to play with – hell an entire continent!  It will be a test to see if Scott can control himself of if he’ll go for flat out destruction to put Richardson out of his way for the title.  .

Chris Arenas: Very true. What’s scary is he has no one and nothing to stop him – he’ll suffer no repercussions, even if he ends Jason’s career here tonight.  Just looking at that fact, makes me think the dark side of Scott is in control tonight.

Adrien Riley: You could be right. I unfortunately will have to side with you on that one. Regardless our General Manager hopes Jason Richardson can be the one to teach Carr a lesson in respect. By god it will be one lesson not soon forgotten tonight at Retribution.

Chris Arenas: Whatever Scott does, don’t go for the face. For the love of god don’t go for Jason Richardson’s face!  He’s been a poster boy for us for years.  I can’t blame Jason Richardson for being paranoid. His face is worth millions. His WWG photos and posters are up on the wall above every girl’s bed. Those girls dream of being with him and would hate to see him get disfigured.

Adrien Riley: Oh will you stop! Jason Richardson knows this is a wrestling match not a beauty pageant.

Chris Arenas: It’s a no disqualification, falls count anywhere match Riley. It’s against a man who is famous for brutalizing people and it is legal because there are no disqualifications. He will not be held liable if he seriously disfigures Jason Richardson. It’s injustice; I tell you!

Adrien Riley: It’s not like he had it coming. Carr is the one who disrespected the General Manager.  Now Richardson is the one who gets slapped across the face with him? Insult to injury. Now he is going to get burned for his actions.  Richardson needs to deal out the punishment here tonight.

Chris Arenas: Against Scott though? Never has Richardson ever defeated this man. It isn’t right Adrien Riley. This is a huge injustice. More people should be speaking out about this. Jason Richardson will take his day in the limelight when he get his rematch for the title.  In the mean time, he’s locked in a match with a stipulation that far better serves the person across the ring from him. If you even want to call him a person.  He is in fact a total monster. Its unfair Adrien Riley god damn it!

Adrien Riley: Unfair or not that match is about to take place now.

The bell rings as Scott moves to the middle of the ring. Jason Richardson watches Scott closely as both begin to meet. Jason Richardson and Scott tie up, Carr with a thumb to the eye, which is all legal being a no disqualification match like this. Jason Richardson gets a head lock on Scott. Scott elbows Jason Richardson in the stomach. Jason Richardson moans barely then hits him with a right knee to Scott’s side. Then he shoots Scott across the ring to the ropes. Scott hits the ropes and comes running back at full speed. Jason Richardson goes for an arm drag on him but Scott blocks it and hits an arm drag of his own. Scott applies an arm wrench on the left arm the one he grabbed hitting an arm drag on him. Jason Richardson gets on his knees but Scott takes free right arm and starts paint brushing him in the back and front of Jason Richardson’s face. The crowd cheer a little as Scott then hits another arm drag on him then applies a scissored arm bar to him seeming to try and rip Jason’s arm out of joint. Jason Richardson shouts in pain. The referee asks Jason Richardson if he wants to give up to which he says no. Jason Richardson moaning in pain as he feels the shooting and throbbing pain from the scissored arm bar Jason Richardson sees the ropes not too far away from himself. He starts towards it,  crawling closer. Jason reaches the ropes and when the ref breaks the hold, he slides outside to the floor.  Carr gets back up, pacing in the ring.  A moment goes by and Carr loses his patience, he reaches for Richardson after Jason Richardson has reached for the kendo stick from under the ring. Then he smashes Scott soundly with a kendo stick shot hitting the head, he spins around and swings it between the ropes smashing it across the abdominal area of Scott. Scott snarls and drops to a knee, then Jason Richardson rolls inside quickly and smashes him again with the kendo stick! Scott wobbles and Jason breaks the stick across Carr’s chest. Jason Richardson slowly gets up as Scott holds his chest for a second. Jason Richardson takes the busted, bent kendo stick and smacks Scott across the abdominal area. Scott roars as he drops to the canvas.

Chris Arenas: Jason is coming at Carr hard, and he needs to.  Scott isn’t much of a fan of giving into pain or punishment.

Adrien Riley: That Kendo stick is leveling the playing field a lot, but it’s broken and Richardson needs to take charge.

Jason Richardson then hits a left boot to the face of the rising Scott, knocking him down. Jason Richardson still holding the shattered kendo stick, starts stomping away with his right foot to the face of Scott. Jason Richardson drops the kendo stick then drops down and grabs Scott’s head starts banging against the mat furiously. Jason Richardson then starts hitting Scott with some mounted punched for a solid thirty seconds. He then applies a side headlock to Scott. Scott slowly rolls and tries to make his way to his feet. Jason Richardson hits Scott with a left elbow to his stomach. Jason Richardson then applies a headlock and turns his head away. He then swings himself down to drive his opponent's head into the mat. Jason Richardson hits a Russian leg sweep on Scott. Jason Richardson goes for a cover on Scott. The referee makes a count.

Ref: 1… Kick out!

Chris Arenas: Out at exactly one by Scott.
Jason Richardson slowly gets up and applies a front face lock to Scott. Scott slowly gets up. Jason Richardson while having the front face lock on Scott drives his right knee into the stomach of Scott. Then Jason Richardson irish whips Scott into a turnbuckle corner. Jason Richardson comes running with a drop kick to the midsection of Scott. Jason Richardson gets up as Scott staggers a few feet forward holding his stomach. Jason Richardson then grabs Scott and irish whip him back to the same turnbuckle corner he  just sent Scott into a moment ago. Jason Richardson then gets on the second rope with his ass in his opponent's face, grabs his hands from in between his legs and rolls forward hitting a lucky flip on him. Jason Richardson goes for a cover hooking both legs this time. The referee begins the count.

Adrien Riley: Out at one again!  He’s a sick ****, but he’s tough as nails.

Jason Richardson stares at the referee and slowly gets up. He begins soundly and really laying into stomping on the stomach of Scott. Jason Richardson then stops after the tenth stomp and drops a left elbow on the stomach of Scott. Jason Richardson goes for a cover again but doesn’t hook the legs. The referee begins to make the count.

Count is broken up as Jason Richardson rolls off Scott and starts doing push ups. The camera zooms into the face of Jason Richardson.  The crowd boos loudly at the arrogance of Jason Richardson.  Those in the know understand why Richardson is rubbing this in, especially against this opponent in particular.

Chris Arenas: What physical fitness we are seeing from the Former Champion. No wonder he is so popular with girls of all ages.

Adrien Riley: More like inflated ego with too much showboat.  Scott Carr isn’t someone to tease.  Jason needs to keep his head in this match, I know he’s got a point to prove against Carr, but taunting him isn’t going to do it.

Chris Arenas: Jealous much Adrien? The former Champion Jason Richardson is kicking the crap out of the former Three Time WWG World Heavyweight Champion and a prime contender for the title at virtually any time. This is the perfect chance for Jason Richardson to show after years of being the backbone of WWG.  He is deserving of receiving an opportunity along with becoming a World Heavyweight Champion again.

Adrien Riley: I`m not jealous, Chris. Difference between Jason Richardson and myself is I’ll have all my integrity when this is over and he won't.

Chris Arenas: Also the fact he can pick up girls while you repel them.

Adrien Riley: Will you stop. Jason should be paying attention to Scott not feeding his ego.  Fact!

Chris Arenas: And miss out seeing all those sexy looking ladies in the crowd and watching on Television around. I don`t think so.

Jason Richardson is already at his feet as Scott slowly gets to his feet. Jason Richardson leaps and delivers a perfect standing drop kick to the head of Scott. Scott fall down as Jason Richardson hand springs up and runs towards the ropes. Jason Richardson hits the ropes and comes running back drop a leg across the throat of Scott. Jason Richardson goes for a cover. The referee begins the count

Chris Arenas: A Kick Out at exactly one by, Scott Damn it All!

Jason Richardson slowly gets up and grabs the kendo stick he recently used on Scott. Jason Richardson does a wind up swing as the crowd boos. Scott slowly gets up and get clocked right in the head by the busted up kendo stick. Scott drops to two knees and seems a bit dazed. Jason Richardson winds up to crack him the head with the kendo stick again.  Carr grabs the kendo stick and takes Richardson by the throat, out of nowhere Carr lurches forward, propelling Jason up off his feet, across the ring and over the top rope – all the way down to the guard railing with the small of his back!  Richardson hits so hard, he bounces off onto the outside mats. Scott falls to a knee while Jason Richardson looks somewhat dissatisfied but happy to be alive, now knowing it will take a lot more to put Scott down.

Adrien Riley: There’s the Scott Carr we know, love and fear!  Raw power and Pure hatred!

Chris Arenas: He lucked out.

Jason Richardson slowly get up and crawls over to the ring, he reaches under and we see him whip out a small spool of barbwire on the mat. Jason Richardson places the barbwire on the edge of the ring. Scott slowly getting up Jason Richardson rolls in and grabs him for an irish whip across the ring opposite from where the barbwire has been placed. Scott hits the ropes and comes running back at full speed. Jason Richardson grabs Scott with his legs and hits his version of leg scissors on Scott. Scott’s back lands on the barbwire. Scott roars as Jason Richardson pulls Scott off the barbwire for a cover. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1… Tw… Kick out!

Adrien Riley: One and a quarter kick out by Scott.

Jason Richardson shakes his head and grabs the barbwire. He stares at it while he feels his face. Jason Richardson takes the barbwire and rakes it across the face of Scott. Scott snarls in pain. Jason Richardson slowly gets up and boldly holds up the barbwire he just used covered in Scott’s blood. Jason Richardson stomps on the face of Scott and motions for him to get up. Scott slowly gets up as Jason Richardson measures him up. Jason Richardson tries to hit a shining wizard but Scott grabs Jason Richardson out of mid air and quickly dumps him over the top rope onto the steel steps!

Adrien Riley: His ring presence is impeccable.

Chris Arenas: yeah, kind of like swimming in a kiddy pool with a great white.

Jason Richardson slowly gets up.  Scott slowly gets up as Jason Richardson takes steps several back from the ring, still dazed from his fall.  Jason Richardson comes running at the ring and hits a running knee with the top of his head taking the full weight of Scott. Jason falls back out of the ring and rolls Scott onto his back. Jason Richardson gets up huffing a bit then looks at the turnbuckle. The current smaller man appears to dig deep to get back up, but Carr is outside waiting for him.  Jason gets to a knee only to catch a big boot at the base of his skull that drives him face first into the ring post!  Scott snatches up Jason Richardson like a small child - hitting a falling back suplex onto the steel ramp. Scott sits up as his face is cut up in a few spots with blood pouring down his face. Scott gets to his feet as Jason Richardson lays motionless besides holding the back of his head. Scott grabs up Jason Richardson and hits a snapmare takedown on the ramp. Scott rolls Jason Richardsonon to his stomach. He then gets Jason Richardson in the standing surfboard position with Scott’s right foot above Jason Richardson’s head.  Scott hits the curb stomp on Jason Richardson! The crowd cheers but Scott looks down and shakes his head at Jason Richardson. Scott walks over and wraps the barbwire around his own right elbow. Scott gets a crucifix hold on Jason Richardson and starts hitting with his right elbow wrapped in barbwire roaring elbows shots to the head. Jason Richardson screams as he is bashed repeatedly. Scott finally goes for a cover. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1… 2… Kickout!

Chris Arenas: Just two, and a big kick out by Jason Richardson.

Scott takes his forearm and rubs it across the face of Jason Richardson. Scott applies a side headlock to Jason Richardson. A couple minutes go by as Jason Richardson slowly works to getting to a vertical base. Jason Richardson elbows Scott in the stomach and Scott breaks the side headlock on Jason Richardson. Jason Richardson grabs Scott and goes for a suplex but Scott blocks it and hits a neck crank suplex on Jason Richardson taking him off the ramp to the cold concrete floor.   Carr dives off the ramp and ploughs a knee into Richardson’s sternum - Scott hits some mounted punches to Jason Richardson then applies a front face lock to Jason Richardson prying the barbwire into his face. He slowly stands up as Jason Richardson gets to his feet. Scott calls for the DDT but Jason Richardson slips out. The crowd goes oooh! Jason Richardson and Scott starts exchanging punches and Scott catches him with a right knee. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and irish whips him into the stage!  Jason Richardson hits the steel full force and Scott catches him in the back of the leg with a low kick.  Jason drops and Scott leaps as high as he can and comes crashing into dropping the knee across the body of Jason Richardson. Scott looks at Jason Richardson and thinks for a moment to cover him or inflict more damage.

Adrien Riley: All it took was Scott knowing where he was and where Jason Richardson was coming from. It all started with blocking Jason Richardson dead in his tracks - then hitting falling back suplex to turn the tide on Jason Richardson.

Chris Arenas: Turning the tide? Quit counting your chickens before they hatch Adrien Riley. Jason Richardson is affiliated with WWG exclusively, he’s also more of a champion than Scott is.

Adrien Riley: Counting chickens? I am far from it. It’s a known fact Scott is a killer. The guy has history with inflicting mass amount of pain, and that’s when he was being NICE.  Or at least his version of it.

Chris Arenas: Pain shain. Jason Richardson has the edge in the no disqualification match.  He wants it more, Carr just wants revenge against everyone who isn’t at fault.

Adrien Riley: Aren’t you a fountain of misinformation.

Scott walks over and picks up a steel chair and sets it up in the middle of the expanse by the stage. Jason Richardson is holding his head as he slowly gets up. Scott hits with a right hand and grabs him bringing him beside the chair. Scott irish whips Jason Richardson across the opening. Jason Richardson hits the railing and comes staggering back. Scott goes for a drop toe hold on Jason Richardson but Jason Richardson side steps it. Jason Richardson grabs the steel chair. Just as Scott turns his head towards Jason Richardson; Carr gets smashed by the steel chair, at the end of Jason Richardson’s spinning kick. The chair shot echoes the arena as the crowd boos. Jason Richardson grins as he drops the steel chair going for a cover. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1… 2… Kickout!

Chris Arenas: Two and three quarters kick out by Scott.

Jason Richardson shakes his head. Jason Richardson gets a front face lock on Scott as he slowly gets up, trying to subdue the beast, but Carr rips Richardson off the ground and runs to smash the small of his back into the stage!  Carr steps back a few big steps with Jason clinging tightly. Jason Richardson knees Scott in the stomach and then hits a neck breaker on him right off the stage on top of the steel chair! Scott holds his neck in pain as Jason Richardson gets up. Jason Richardson then rubs his right foot across Scott’s face muttering ‘Pathetic’. Jason Richardson then gets down and goes for a cover. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1…Tw – KICK OUT!

Adrien Riley: One and three quarters and kick out by Scott. Sometimes, just some times – there is no stopping this man.

Chris Arenas: Nothing an elephant tranquillizer wouldn’t stop.

Jason Richardson smiles as slowly gets up. Scott holds his head as he trying to get to a vertical base while holding his neck. Jason Richardson grabs Scott and irish whips him toward the stage corner. Scott hits it and reels as he bounces off.  Jason Richardson comes running and does a front roll in front of Scott. As he comes out of his roll he leg drops Scott across the head. Scott holds his face as Jason Richardson then hits a face buster dropping Scott right in front of the open audience. Scott is laying on his stomach moaning in pain. Jason Richardson grins as he runs across the gap and jumps up onto the stage. Jason Richardson jaunts across the entire stage as Scott gets to his feet, furious - and at full speed - Jason comes running and does a front roll. As soon as he comes out of the front roll he vaults over Scott. He then back kicks Scott in the back of the head. Scott falls as Jason Richardson grins with his fingers up pointing at himself. Jason Richardson uses his right foot and rolls Scott on his back then places his foot on top of Scott for a cover. The referee begins the count as the crowd boos at Jason Richardson.

Ref-  1…Tw – Kick out!

Chris Arenas: NO!  A One and three quarters kick out by Scott. Jason has to put do something that can put him away sooner, or later.

Jason Richardson slowly gets up as he motions with his hands to the referee to pick up the pace while making the count. Jason Richardson stomps on Scott as he tries to make his way to his feet. Jason Richardson grabs Scott as he gets to his feet with a kick to midsection and hits a suplex on the big man. Jason Richardson walks over the edge of the stage. Scott holds his neck as he slowly gets to his feet. Jason Richardson leaps and does a springboard drop kick to Scott but Scott avoids it. Jason Richardson crashes and burns into the concrete. He holds his back as slowly gets to his feet. Scott grabs Jason Richardson hitting a full nelson slam on him, bouncing the back of Richardson’s head off the stage on purpose. Scott steps a few feet back waits as Jason Richardson is on his knees. Scott comes running connecting with a running knee lift to the head of Jason Richardson!  He looks over and sees the steel chair that he set up that just got used against him. He grabs the steel chair and sets it up. Jason Richardson slowly gets up as Scott catches him with a right hand and grabs him. He grabs Jason Richardson and hits a back breaker on him driving his right knee into the spine of Jason Richardson. But doesn’t let go he sits right up still holding Jason Richardson. He hits a backbreaker on Jason Richardson right on the steel chair. Jason Richardson moans in pain. He twitches as Scott grins as the crowd cheers. Scott rips Richardson up once more and absolutely demolishes the chair when he spikes Richardson through it!  Scott grins as he slowly gets up. Scott look at the steel chair as the steel chair is destroyed. Jason Richardson tries to crawl to safety but Scott pulls him away. He picks up Jason Richardson and irish whips him into the stage. Jason Richardson hits hard and comes staggering back. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on him and transitions it into a bow and arrow submission. Jason Richardson screams in pain the crowd cheers. A fan yells ‘Break His Back Scott!’. Followed by another fan screaming ‘Cripple This No Good Piece of Crap!’ The referee asks Jason Richardson if he wants to give up to which Jason Richardson yells ‘No!!!

Adrien Riley: Scott may have tasted steel from that chair but that chair just wrecked Jason Richardson’s back.

Chris Arenas: God damn it ref do something. Scott may have just broken Jason Richardson’s back. Force Scott to break that bow and arrow submission hold because Jason Richardson will not be able to walk.

Adrien Riley: That can’t happen Chris Arenas. Everything in this match is legal from a poke in the eye to a shot in the balls with the kitchen sink. Jason Richardson should have known there would a serious retaliation for slapping Carr with such disrespect earlier.  The man is a monolith of mayhem – he’s not some geek at the beach.

Chris Arenas: You are right Adrien Riley there is Retribution, but not from what Carr has done but rather when Jason Richardson sues Ms. Tizo for making him wrestle in an unsafe work environment with a man who is little more than a sadistic killer. Scott should be in a damn straight jacket in a mental institution with how sadistic and mentally unstable he is lately.

Adrien Riley: Scott is sadistic and very much mentally unstable but the guy produces ratings and sold out arenas as world heavyweight champion.  Not to mention he might be unstable, but he’s still one of the greatest technical and power wrestlers we’ve ever had under contract to WWG.

Chris Arenas: That doesn’t excuse his actions Adrien Riley.  Furthermore, he’s not longer under contract to WWG, so now he’s a blight, a cancer on the heart of this company!

A few minutes go by as Jason Richardson is still locked into the bow and arrow submission hold. Scott is enjoying hearing Jason Richardson scream out in pain, so much so he’s actually laughing a maniacal beguilement. The referee asks Jason Richardson is he wants to give up again to which Jason Richardson yells ‘No!!!’ Scott keeps the hold on for a couple more minutes then breaks the hold.  Scott looks at Jason Richardson and then starts unloading rights and left upon him. Scott then gets up and stomps on the face of Jason Richardson. Jason Richardson reels away as he holds his face. Jason Richardson slowly gets up. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and hurtles him up across the stage and into the entrance way. Scott climbs up as Richardson gets to his feet - he comes running connecting with a right arm clothesline that sends Richardsons crashing back into the structure of the entry way. Scott then fires Jason Richardson face first into the opposite corner. Scott takes a few steps backwards and comes running at Jason Richardson, who turns in time to get a Carr Crash that rips down part of the entrance curtain and sends them both backstage!  Jason Richardson hits the ground and less than a second later Scott hits a left arm elbow drop on his sternum. Jason Richardson gasps trying to regain his breath. Scott touches his face and sees his face covered in his own blood. Scott seethes with rage and immediately starts hitting Jason Richardson in the head with back elbow shot to the head of Jason Richardson for a solid thirty seconds. Scott stops and climbs to his feet and punts Richardson in the face so hard he vaults up from his belly and lands flat on his back. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and hits a calf branding on him. Scott covers Jason Richardson as the crowd cheers. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1… 2

Adrien Riley: Digging WAY deep, it comes down to Two and a big kick out by Jason Richardson.

Scott slowly gets up. Jason Richardson holding his face crawls away from Carr. Scott kicks Jason Richardson in the back of the head as he is crawling towards the exit. Scott takes Jason Richardson’s head and places it between the door and frame roaring at him wildly “YOU WANT THE BODY BAGGING, TOE TAGGING, SICK ASS MOTHERFUCKING HARDER THAN **** SCOTT CARR!?  HERE YOU GO,  MOTHERFUCKER!” Carr smashes the door in on Jason’s head Scott steps out through the door and the camera crew follows him – with Jason prone in the door way – Carr again comes running back this time hitting a leg lariat right to the door which piles into the face of Jason Richardson. Jason Richardson holds his face screaming in agony. Scott rolls Jason Richardson over for a cover while the crowd is cheering. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1…. 2…. Kick Out!

Chris Arenas: A big kick out by Jason Richardson!

Scott slowly gets up and stomps on the face of Jason Richardson. Jason Richardson groans while holding his face. He gets to his feet and Scott grabs him hitting a scoop slam on him, Scott then walks over to the wall and detaches the fire extinguisher. Scott leaps up hitting a diving leg drop across the face of Jason Richardson with the extinguisher.  Scott starts hitting some mounted punches to the face of Jason Richardson for a good thirty seconds. Jason covers up but Carr’s coming at him dropping absolute anvils – the sounds of the shots echo off the walls.  Scott gets up and stomps on the face of Jason Richardson several times. Jason Richardson grabs at the wall, pulling himself up. Scott grabs him, hitting him with a left knee to the ribs then whips him across the corridor into the opposite wall. Jason Richardson steps up on the wall and comes back at full speed with a massive spin kick that snaps Carr’s head and drops him to a knee. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and hits a back body drop on him sending Jason Richardson crashing down through a caterer’s table. Jason Richardson is writhing in pain.  Jason Richardson is holding his face as he gets to his feet. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and knees him with his right knee. He then takes Jason Richardson’s head and smashes it against a stack of unused steel barricades. Scott then grabs Jason Richardson and hits a Russian legsweep on him; he falls against the steel barricades. Scott feels the recoil as he slowly gets up. Jason Richardson is breathing, heaving, reeling in pain as Scott stomps on the face of Jason Richardson again. Jason Richardson grabs the barricade slowly getting to his feet. Scott and Jason Richardson begin to brawl until Scott catches him with a left knee. Scott lifts Jason Richardson up in a crucifix – with Jason facing the ground, Carr juts out his knee and brings Jason down on it face first!

Chris Arenas: That’s the same knee that’s ended so many matches for Carr’s opponents – and Jason just took it straight to the face!  Jason is a hell of a competitor and an immeasurable asset to this company – no wonder with his performance here tonight – why he’s called The Franchise!

Adrien Riley: Scott Carr is out taking **** heads lately!  This is AWESOME!

Jason Richardson groans in pain while holding his face still, relentlessly he tries to get to his feet. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and lifts up over his shoulder. Scott runs at wall about to ram Jason Richardson’s face into it. At the last second Jason Richardson slides down Carr’s back and pushes Scott into the wall HARD! Jason Richardson catches his breath and hits a low blow on Scott with Scott’s back to him. Scott drops right in front of him Richardson dishes out a quick running high knee to the back of Carr’s head causing Carr’s face to bounce off the wall bringing the big man to the ground. Jason Richardson slowly gets up holding his face. He walks several feet away, regaining himself. Jason Richardson comes running to boot Scott in the face but at the last second Scott catches The Franchise’s foot.  Carr jumps up under Jason Richardson raining hell on his jaw line with the Side Swipe!  Jason Richardson collapses and slowly gets up and from seemingly out of nowhere – he comes running at Scott. Scott stops Jason Richardson with a low kick and then grabs Jason Richardson and motions for the DDT. Scott goes for the DDT but Jason Richardson blocks it - Jason Richardson grabs Scott and hits another low blow on him. Jason Richardson pulls himself onto the shoulders of Scott. Jason Richardson hits an Arabian face buster on Scott right on the concrete! Scott is motionless as a look of relief comes over the face of the current leader in the match, Jason Richardson. Jason Richardson slowly gets up as the crowd is greeting him with a chorus of boos from the arena. Jason Richardson grabs two steel chairs laying nearby.  Jason Richardson walks over to Scott who is still motionless. Jason Richardson walks slowly across the back of Scott’s head. Jason Richardson’s face looks banged up and badly busted open. He  stomps on the face of Scott. Jason Richardson grabs the two steel chairs he sets up both of the chairs beside each other. Scott slowly gets up as Jason Richardson stalks him from behind. Jason Richardson comes running at Scott going for a running bulldog on him. But Scott avoids it and grabs Jason Richardson hitting a side walk slam on him on top of two steel chairs! Jason Richardson roars in pain loudly. Scott slowly gets up holding his face. Scott looks over and grabs a stop sign that he sees.  Jason Richardson is moaning in pain and sees the fire extinguisher right beside him. Jason Richardson grabs it and waits to strike. Scott walks over to Jason Richardson about to smash him over the head with the stop sign but Jason Richardson sprays him with the fire extinguisher. Scott holds his face as he can’t see. Jason Richardson slowly gets up. Jason Richardson kicks Scott in the midsection. He then grabs the stop sign from him. Jason Richardson smashes him with the stop sign. Scott is about to fall. Jason Richardson drops the signs and grabs Scott hitting forward Russian legsweep on him on the stop sign. Jason Richardson rolls Scott over the cover. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1…. 2…. Th-KICK OUT!

Adrien Riley: Two and three quarters kick out by Carr… you just cannot stop this guy!

Jason Richardson grabs Scott’s left leg and turns him over and applies an Indian death lock on him. Scott Snarls in pain. The referee asks if Scott wants to give up to which he says no. Scott slowly crawls towards the fire extinguisher. After a few minutes Scott crawls and reaches the fire extinguisher. Scott grabs it and aims the nozzle of the fire extinguisher behind him. Scott pulls the trigger and sprays Jason Richardson with the fire extinguisher fluid. Jason Richardson breaks the hold. Scott keeps holding the trigger down and the ring is clouded over. He camera crew are trying to see through the fog what is going on in the ring. We see an outline of Scott standing up with a garbage can lid in each hand. Jason Richardson is in front of him. Scott bashes him with the trash can lid in his left hand. Scott bashes Jason Richardson with the trash can lid in right hand. Scott takes both trash can lids and Jason Richardson’s head is caught between them. Scott smashes Jason Richardson’s head on both sides with the trash can lids. Scott turns  around and hits with a right discus punch with the trash can lid knocking Jason Richardson down. Scott drops both the trash can lids. Scott goes for a cover. The referee begins to make the count.

Ref: 1… Tw-KICK OUT!

Chris Arenas: Two and a half kick out by Jason Richardson!  That is why he is the Franchise!

Scott slowly gets up as Jason Richardson shortly follows. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and whips him to the corner of the nearest doorway. Jason’s head smacks off and he careens off his balance to the floor.
Scott steps up and stomps on Jason Richardson’s face. The fog in the corridor has cleared a bit more. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and whips him face first back into the corner of the door frame. As soon as Scott connects he grabs him going a bulldog through the door - but Jason Richardson blocks it. Jason Richardson hits an inverted atomic drop on him by keeping steps with Carr and not letting him get far enough ahead to make it a bulldog.. Jason Richardson grabs the fire extinguisher and smashes Scott in the back of the head with it hard enough to dent the canister. Scott crashes to the ground. Jason Richardson drops the extinguisher and goes for a cover on Scott. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1… 2… Thr-KICK OUT!

Adrien Riley: An INHUMAN Two and three quarters kick out by Scott Carr right there!  WOW!

Jason Richardson slowly gets up and walks over to one of the steel chairs that he was side walk slammed on. Jason Richardson folds the chair and walks over to Scott. Jason Richardson drives the steel chair in the stomach of Scott. Scott moans as Jason Richardson set up one and places the other steel chair on Carr’s stomach. Jason Richardson walks to the end of the corridor. Jason Richardson steps on the chair, leaps into the air hitting a springboard senton bomb on him with the chair on his stomach. Jason Richardson feels it, and he too recoils from the pain as he gets up. Scott is seething on the ground as he holds his stomach. Jason Richardson runs and hits a standing moonsault on Scott while the steel chair is still on his stomach. Scott roars wildly in vivid technicolor pain as the chair slides off his stomach. Jason Richardson pants as he covers Scott with one arm. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1… 2… Thre-KIIIICK OOOOUT!

Chris Arenas: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!  Two and three quarters kick out by Scott?  Is that even **** possible? 

Jason Richardson gets up and grabs two handfuls of his own hair in frustration.  Scott slowly gets up. Jason Richardson catches Scott with a right hand then Carr whips Jason Richardson through the office door of Ms.Tizo!  She looks none too pleased but Carr ignores her and Richardson doesn’t care right now either. Scott walks over to a black tool bag. He reaches into it and feels around. Scott pulls out the staple gun! Meanwhile Jason Richardson slowly rolls out of the boss’ office.   Richardson comes running in pain at Scott who turns around just in time to be smashed with lamp from Ms.Tizo desk - in the head. Jason Richardson goes for a cover on Scott. The referee begins the count.

Ref: 1… 2… THR- KICK OUT!

Adrien Riley: Two and less then point second from three kick out by Scott!

Jason Richardson can’t believe it. Jason Richardson picks up the shattered remains of the desk lamp and fires them across the corridor infuriated.  Jason Richardson gets a front face lock on Scott. Scott with his right hand grabs the staple gun. Jason Richardson calls for Franchiser but as soon as he does. Scott takes the staple gun shooting Jason Richardson in the head with it. Jason Richardson howls. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and shoots him in the back this time with the staple gun. Jason Richardson moans loudly as Scott shoots him in the back again. Richardson screams so loudly, Scott grabs the head of Jason Richardson and shoots him in the head with the staple gun again and again. Jason Richardson cries out a guttural tone. Scott drops the staple gun. Scott gets an arm wrench on Jason Richardson’s left arm and hits a an arm wrench short arm clothesline to Jason Richardson. Scott drops him with a DDT. Scott grabs the table and sets it up in the middle of corridor. Jason Richardson slowly gets up and Scott slides him on top of the table. Scott gets on the table. Scott grabs Jason Richardson and goes for the Carr Jack but Jason counters into a The Franchiser and his arm falls over Scott Carr.
Ref: 1…. 2…. 3!

The bell rings.

Matt Thomas: Here Is Your Winner Jason Richardson.

Scott slowly gets up frustrated. Scott looks down as Jason Richardson’s face and grins. Jason Richardson raises his head up for everyone to see. Jason Richardson’s face is busted open and stapled closed. Blood is pouring down his face. There are multiple cuts on his face from the barbwire. There are several large bumps on his face. Luckily his nose isn’t broken. The worst damage of all is the staples that are on his face. Jason Richardson freaks out.

Chris Arenas: Oh My God! Jason Richardson’s perfect looks are gone. This is all that animal Scott Carr’s fault!!

Adrien Riley: Can’t say he didn’t have it coming but he got beaten badly. His looks are not there. He has scars on his face. He is the embodiment of war scars. What a bloody battle.

Chris Arenas: I don’t think the word bloody can describe the match. It went beyond bloody. These men absolutely destroyed one another. And i think Jason was lucky to get the win, is he really a winner though?

Adrien Riley: They did but Scott approved he maybe a changed man but the way he fights has remained the same.  Absolutely relentless onslaught.

Chris Arenas: Jason Richardson’s face will never be the same again.

Adrien Riley: I will agree with you there Chris Arenas.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 07:35:07 pm »

backstage Dante Deranged is in his locker room and he throws the championship over his shoulder when Spencer Clark walks into the room.

Spencer Clark
Dante, your okay? Listen, i have a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen out there tonight and i want you to know i have your back. I want this match to be epic to be the match of the year and i need to know you have my back also.

Dante Deranged
If somebody, anybody decides to get involed tonight then i will have your back. This match tonight is allready being talked about all over the world and tonight we give everybody a match they can be proud of and restore some degnity into the WWG Championship. Tonight i will give you my all and i have your back but at the end of the night i'm walking away still WWG Champion.

Spencer Clark extends his hand and Dante takes it, Spencer then leaves and the main event is next! but as Spencer Clark goes to leave he see's Jakob Hysteria standing in the doorway with a Kendo stick, he runs after him but when he gets into the hallway Jakob is gone.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 07:49:50 pm »

WWG Championship - Main Event
Dante Deranged(c) Vs Spencer Clark

Chris Arenas: The challenger is looking confident here tonight in what may very well be the last shot he receives at the World Heavyweight championship. For years Clark has been embroiled in a bitter rivalry with the current World Heavyweight champion but, they seem to have developed a nascent friendship based upon the mutual respect they share for each other.  Dante, tonight, he has another opportunity to keep his hands on the WWG World championship... Spencer has the chance to make WWG History!

The lights in the arena go out as Unspoken picks up. The crowd pops to their feet and start cheering. When the lyrics "I've got something here worth fighting for!" hit pyros go off on the stage and Spencer Clark runs out to the stage to a standing ovation. He smile nodding his head to the music than points a finger gun to either side of the stage and brings them to the ring shooting. He jogs down the ramp giving some high fives before pausing at the steps to the ring looking at the crowd and nodding. He runs up the steps and hops onto the top turnbuckle putting a hand to his ear as the crowd goes wild. He hops down and runs to the opposite turnbuckle and raises his hands up doing the guns before backflipping off of the turnbuckle and pyros go off above the ring. Spencer smiles and runs the ropes and then stands in his corner waiting for the bell.

Adrien Riley: ...As he takes on this man!

The fans are all abuzz with excitement as "One Second of Insanity" bursts onto the speakers and the crowd roars. From behind the curtain, Dante walks out slowly at first, but picks up speed a little. bring every last fan to their feet as a spotlight focuses at the top of the ramp where the WWG World Heavyweight champion is standing.  He stops at the top of the walkway, looking left and right, before raising his right arm to the roof as a set of pyro bursts from the ground just in front of him. After the smoke clears, Dante bursts through, and hits the ring running, sliding in and popping to his feet in a matter of seconds. He ascends a turnbuckle and raises a hand for the crowd, before dropping back down and awaiting his opponents.

Chris Arenas: And there we have the WWG World Heavyweight champion Dante Deranged! Spencer Clark has undoubtedly weathered through many storms throughout his entire career, he's even thwarted his challenger here tonight a couple times, but will he be able to do it again and take the title from him? Will Dante be able to turn away yet another challenge? Will he be able to turn away such a determined challenger as Spencer Clark is here tonight?

Wearing the World Title around his waist; he stands there, looking out at the crowd with a smile on his face and. after a moment, he walks down the ramp, getting more and more pumped up as he goes along, slapping some outstretched hands along the way. He reaches the ring steps and once more, as he reaches the top, he looks out at the crowd who are now at a fever pitch. He walks along the apron, wipes his feet and hops over the top rope into the ring. Once inside he ascends each turnbuckle, yelling something inaudible, playing to the crowd, throwing his fists up into the air, patting the World Title then pointing out to the crowd.

The crowd erupts while the champion acknowledged the respect and adulation being showered upon him, before unfastening the World championship belt and slowly folding the straps.

Adrien Riley: The champ looks like he could be kissing that title good-bye, Styles.

Chris Arenas: You should know to never count the champion out, Adrien He's taken on the best in WWG in order to realize his dreams of being the World champion.

Adrien Riley: Don't forget the man we just saw in action, Scott Carr.  He and Dante haven’t faced off one on one.

Chris Arenas: But the champ overcame so many odds, he fought through all of the adversity and, despite having that perpetual target on his back, he has proven to each and every one of us why he deserves to hold that prestigious belt. Yes, that list also includes the current challenger and, yes, Dante Deranged demonstrated the lengths he was willing to go to in order to get this shot but if there is one thing we have learned from their last epic encounter, it's that these two men will stop at nothing to put on the best match they possibly can.

Adrien Riley: Seriously, Styles... how much is Deranged paying you to say that?

Dante hands the World championship belt to the referee, who holds it in front of the challenger before raising it above his head and displays it to everybody in attendance. He then hands the belt to the ring announcer who exits the cell and fastens the door closed with chain and a padlock and the ref calls for the bell to start the match.

*DING*

The two men circle each other for a moment, each glancing out into the crowd before locking up in a collar-and-elbow tie up until Deranged pulls Clark into a side headlock, but the champion throws the challenger into the ropes. Deranged rebounds off the ropes and takes the champion off his feet with a shoulderblock before bouncing off the ropes once more, but Clark gets to his feet and uses Deranged's momentum to take the challenger down with a powerslam. Wasting no time, Clark scales to the top rope and, when Deranged reaches his feet, he jumps off and takes the challenger down with a missile dropkick. Clark covers Deranged, hooking the leg, as the ref makes the count 1... 2... kickout.

Clark pulls Deranged to his feet and applies a front facelock before shifting to a side headlock, but the challenger counters with a back suplex. The ref begins to count both men out but Deranged gets back to his feet at the count of four and backs into the corner, sizing up the champion. He rushes forward and drops a knee to the champion's head and then goes back to the corner for another pass, but Clark moves out of the way and gets back to his feet while Deranged lies on the mat, holding his knee. Clark grabs Deranged's leg and drops a series of elbows to the back of the champion's knee, before locking on the figure four leglock. Clark has the hold locked in tight and Deranged cries out in pain, failing to realize his shoulders are flat on the mat. The ref counts 1... 2... Deranged gets his shoulder up. Clark pulls back on Deranged's leg but the champion refuses to submit, then the champion nails Deranged in the head and he falls back onto the mat. The ref counts 1... 2... Deranged pulls his shoulder up but Clark nails him in the head one more time 1... Deranged gets his shoulder up and pulls himself close enough to the ropes to grab on, forcing the chaallenger to break the hold.

Clark pulls Deranged away from the ropes and attempts to reapply the figure four, but the champion kicks thechampion into the ropes, but as Clark bounces off the ropes, he grabs Deranged's legs and twists him onto his stomach into a Boston Crab. Deranged cries out in pain and drags himself towards the ropes. Clark breaks the hold and drops a pair of fists into the champion's head. Deranged rolls the to center of the ring and doubles thechampion over with a shot to the midsection and delivers a chop which sends the champion reeling into the ropes. When Deranged moves in to capitalize, Clark fires back with a chop of his own and Deranged retaliates by grabbing the champion in a headlock and dragging him down to the mat. Clark's shoulders are down only long enough for the referee to make a one count and the champion grabs the champion with head scissors. Deranged releases his headlock and flips over into a pinning position 1... 2... the champion gets his shoulder up and bridges up and pulls the champion into a pinning position with a back slide. The ref counts 1... 2... kickout!

Deranged rolls outside the ring and pulls the champion out when he gets too close to the ropes and throws him into the cage. Clark gets back to his feet but Deranged slams him onto the ground and rolls into the ring to break the count before rolling back out. The referee admonishes the champion, telling him to get himself and thechampion back into the ring but Deranged irish whips the champion into the cage, which draws a chorus of boos from a large portion of the crowd. Deranged looks out into the crowd before pulling Clark back to his feet and throwing him into the ring. Pulling the champion to his feet, Deranged delivers a standing vertical suplex and pins the prone champion 1... 2... Clark gets his shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and the championattempts a back suplex but the champion flips over and lands on his feet, grabbing Deranged by the waist and pushing him into the ropes, using the momentum of the rebound to roll the champion into a pin. The ref counts 1... 2... Deranged pushes Clark into the ropes.

Deranged moves in and Clark hits with a knife-edged chop to the midsection and sends Deranged into the ropes, lowering his head to attempt a back body drop but the champion sees it coming and kicks the champion in the face. Clark reels back and Deranged takes him down with a chop to the chest. The champion covers thechampion, hooking the leg 1... 2... Clark gets his shoulder up. A significant portion of the crowd begin a "DAN-TE, DAN-TE, DAN-TE" chant while Deranged scales the turnbuckles, but he's too slow as the champion gets back to his feet and knocks the champ off balance and his crotch meets the steel of the turnbuckle support.

Chris Arenas: Each and every male in the audience felt that one along with Dante Deranged!

Adrien Riley: I had a feeling Deranged was into the Swollen Members...

Clark ascends to the middle turnbuckle and applies a facelock on the champion, then he grabs his trunks and pulls Deranged off the turnbuckle into a superplex, both men landing hard on the mat. The champion recovers faster and pulls the champion back to his feet and kicks him in the midsection. Deranged doubles over Clark and takes him down with the Tormented Torture Driver!

The ref counts 1... 2... KICK OUT!

Chris Arenas: Ladies and gentlemen, what a match so far! Spencer Clark and Dante Deranged has shown to the entire world just why they’re two of the top dogs in this sport!

Clark and Deranged lock up and Deranged pushes Clark into the corner, breaking once the referee counts to two, but Clark pushes him away for good measure. Deranged responds and pushes Clark back into the corner and the two competitors stare each other down while the crowd is split on who to support. Clark throws a haymaker, but Deranged blocks it and connects with a haymaker of his own. Clark reels back and Deranged connects with another shot before taking Clark to the mat with a headbutt. As Clark gets back to his feet, Deranged grabs his head and rakes it across the top rope, eliciting a shower of boos from the crowd.

Adrien Riley: I knew Deranged would show his true colours eventually!

Deranged delivers a punch to the midsection and while Clark is doubled over, Deranged grabs him and dumps him through the middle rope to the floor. Deranged steps out of the ring and drives Clark's face into the guard railing. Deranged delivers a series of punches to Clark's midsection and then smashes his head on the apron before rolling him back into the ring and climbing through the ropes himself. Deranged drives an elbow to the back of Clark's neck and then grabs the challenger's legs to pull him to the center of the ring. Deranged looks out into the crowd and drops a knee onto Clark's midsection, before pulling the man back to his feet and delivering a reverse Atomic Drop. Clark grimaces from the impact and Deranged bounces off the rope and hits a knee lift to Clark's head. Deranged pulls the opponent to his feet, but Clark thumbs him in the eye and takes the champion down with a neckbreaker. Back on the offensive, Clark smashes his forearm into the back of Deranged's head then he picks the champion up and throws him into the corner.

The challenger irish whips the champion into the opposite corner and Deranged drops to his knees. Clark pulls Deranged to his feet and irish whips him into the corner, but Clark knocks the champion to the mat on the rebound. Deranged pulls the challenger off the mat and delivers a suplex in the middle of the ring before going for a cover.

Ref: 1... 2... kickout!

Both men pull themselves back to their feet and Deranged knocks the challenger into the ropes with a stiff jab to the midsection, but as the champion moves in to capitalize Spencer kicks him in the midsection and flattens him with a European uppercut. Taking advantage, Clark use the ropes for leverage as he steps down on Deranged's throat to a mixed response from the crowd, breaking off the attack when the ref's count reaches three.

Deranged tries to use the ropes to pull himself back to his feet, but the challenger lends him a hand before sending him straight down to the mat once more courtesy of a body slam. Clark bounces off the ropes and drops a vicious elbow into the champion's sternum and makes the cover, failing to hook the leg.

Ref: 1... kickout!

Chris Arenas: Clark may have been able to put this match away had he remembered to hook the Champion's leg!

Clark doesn't give Deranged any chance to recover and locks on a sleeper, applying all of his weight onto the champion's upper back. The fans are once again split, showing support for both men as Deranged fights his way back to his feet and breaks the sleeper with a series of shots to Spencer’s midsection. Deranged bounces off the ropes but Clark nails Deranged with a knee to the midsection on the rebound, sending the champion down once again. The challenger drops an elbow onto the champion and makes the cover, once again failing to hook the leg.

Ref: 1... 2... kickout!

Clark picks Deranged up and this time throws the champion out of the ring. Clark returns the favour as he drives Deranged's head into the railing. Propping the champion against the barrier, Clark puts some distance between himself and Deranged before rushing forward to deliver a splash but the champion moves out of the way at the last moment. Deranged reels Clark with a haymaker before delivering an irish whip, but Clark reverses the irish whip and sends Deranged hard into the steel steps on the outside.

Deranged grimaces in pain while Clark pulls him back to his feet and throws him into the ring. Back in the ring, Clark lifts up the prone champion and throws him into the corner. Clark runs forward but Deranged lifts his feet up and catches the man square in the face, dropping him in the center of the ring. Deranged slowly steps through the ropes and climbs to the top rope but the champion manages to get back to his feet by using the referee for support. Deranged leaps from the turnbuckle and takes out both the challenger and the referee in the process. Both men are down and drag themselves to opposite corners to regain their vertical base, while the referee is slower to regain his bearings. Sensing an opportunity, Deranged rushes forward and delivers shot after shot to the challenger's head and Clark staggers back into the corner. The champion delivers another shot to his midsection and follows it up with a shot to the head to take him off his feet. Deranged grabs Clark's legs and delivers a stomp to the midsection before pulling Clark back to his feet. Deranged hooks Clark's leg and falls back with a Russian legsweep and then makes the cover.

Ref: 1... 2... THR-KICKOUT!

Adrien Riley: What?! No, that's impossible!

Chris Arenas: Deranged is learning the hard way that you just cannot keep Spencer Clark down when the World title is on the line!

Adrien Riley: Hard way? The perverts are gonna love that one, Chris!

Chris Arenas: I know! I've been working with you all these years!

Adrien Riley: And... loving it!

Deranged picks up Clark, and takes him down with a side backbreaker and then scales the middle rope. He jumps off but Spencer lifts a leg and connects with the champion's face. Deranged is down and Clark musters all of his strength to get back to his feet and, grabbing Deranged's neck, he crosses his arms into a rear naked choke and forces the champion onto his stomach and pulls back hard and leans in deep.

Chris Arenas: This could be it! Spencer Clark is going to beat Dante Deranged with his own move! Spencer Clark has locked in The Rear Naked Choke!

Deranged cries out in pain, refusing to tap while he pounds at Clark's leg with his fist. Grabbing hold of Clark's leg, the champion forces the challenger off balance and sends him face first into the mat with a pop of his hips into a bridge, but he doesn't let go of the Clark's leg. Dragging Clark to the center of the ring, Deranged quickly applies figure four onto the challenger and leans back, adding extra pressure by kneeling into the small of the man's back. Clark desperately reaches for the ropes, but he's too far away and Deranged's weight has him pinned. Making one final effort to reach the ropes, Clark screams out in pain and snatches the bottom rope!  The referee breaks the hold.
Chris Arenas: While the challenger is feeling the effects of the figure four, both men are feeling the effects of the match as a whole. Both men have been putting each other through pure hell through-out the entire match thus far!

Adrien Riley: And for what? Just a leather strap and a big gold... piece... in the mi... I wonder how much that thing would bring on eBay.

Chris Arenas: Adrien!

Adrien Riley: What?

Chris Arenas: *Sigh* And here we go with the match! Of course, One fall will determine the fate of the WWG World Heavyweight championship! Will it stay in the hands of the current champion, Dante Deranged? Or will we see a brand new champion being crowned yet again at the Retribution event in Spencer Clark?

They lock up to begin jockeying for position until the challenger backs the champion into the corner, but Deranged is quick to turn things around and tie up Spencer Clark in the corner, breaking the hold as the ref counts to three. The champion stepped back toward the middle of the ring. Dante beckons the challenger forward. The two men lock up once more but the champion takes control with a knee to the midsection, followed by a belly-to-back takedown but Deranged reverses and Clark wriggles out of Deranged's grasp and regroups in a neutral corner. Clark moves in and applies an arm wrench, but Deranged pulls him into a standing side headlock and Clark attempts a schoolboy but Deranged maintains his grip and holds the challenger to the mat. Clark uses his strength to get back to his feet and pushes Deranged into the ropes, hoping to break the headlock and he sends the champion across the ring, but Deranged wrenches back and drives the man to the mat. Clark twists over and the champion finds his shoulders meeting the canvas as the referee counts
Ref: 1... 2... Kick Out!
Deranged rolls his shoulder up, keeping the headlock cinched in on the challenger.  Clark fights his way back to his feet and finally breaks the headlock, sending Deranged into the ropes. Deranged rebounds and Clark sends him crashing to the mat with an arm drag takedown. He moves in but Deranged kicks the man away and takes him down with another side headlock but Clark counters with headscissors and Deranged quickly kicks out.

Adrien Riley: Don't tell me Deranged is going to go for another headlock!

Chris Arenas: That's exactly what he's doing!

Adrien Riley: I asked you not to tell me that!

Deranged tries to pin the challenger to the mat by applying his weight to the headlock, but Clark rolls the champion over and bridges his neck for leverage. The ref counts

Ref: 1... 2... Kick Out!

Deranged rolls back over. The former champion fights his way to his feet and struggles out of the headlock and takes Deranged to the mat with a back heel trip. The two men get back to their feet and Deranged is quick to re-apply the headlock and take Clark back down to the mat, wrenching back to add pressure to Clark's neck.

Chris Arenas: Deranged is relentlessly working on Clark neck, softening him up to take full advantage of the TTD to score this all important victory.

Clark forces his way back to his feet and delivers a pair of punches to the champion's midsection, driving him into the ropes to break the headlock and sends Deranged across the ring. Clark rebounds and drops to the mat as Deranged rebounds off the other side and Clark takes to the mat with an armdrag takedown and applies an armbar to the champion. Clark drops his knee on Deranged's shoulder and pulls back on the arm before dropping his leg on the champion's arm. The two men get back to their feet and Deranged throws the challenger into the ropes and takes him down to the mat with a drop toe hold, trying to go for another headlock but Clark fights out of it and holds Deranged to the mat with a hammerlock.

Adrien Riley: Come on! Move it! Don't they realize this is a World title match?

Chris Arenas: Of course they do! Neither man wants to make a mistake and lose a decisive fall!

Deranged forces the challenger to his feet and drives him into the corner. Clark holds his arms up and the ref calls for a clean break but, after hesitating for a moment, Deranged slugs Clark in the face with his forearm. The champion follows up with a pair of shoulder blocks and slugs Clark again for good measure.
Adrien Riley: That may have just woken the champ up as Clark grabs Deranged and throws him into the corner, slugging the champion in the face over and over before throwing him to the opposite corner.
Deranged reverses and sends Clark into the corner and rushes forward but the challenger grabs the turnbuckle and brings his legs up, which Deranged catches on his shoul ders and Clark performs a hurricanrana to throw Deranged out of the ring.

1... Deranged pounds the ground in frustration before getting back to his feet, 2... he begins to walk around the ring while the challenger watches from inside, impatient as he can’t win from a countout. 3... Deranged stops in front of the WWG logo on the apron and grabs onto the middle rope and pulls himself onto the apron, before stepping into the ring. Deranged locks up with Clark, who wrenches his arm and takes him down with a fireman's carry and cinches in with an armbar. Deranged gets to his feet and breaks Clark's grip before sending him into the ropes. As the challenger rebounds, Deranged lifts his knee and connects with the champion's gut, dropping him to the canvas. Deranged grabs Clark's legs and drops a knee into his abdomen before dropping a leg across the champion's neck and locking on a headlock. Clark forces his way to his feet and reaches up with both hands to grab onto Deranged's head before dropping to his knees, stunning the champion. Clark pulls Deranged to his feet and sends him into the ropes, leapfrogging the champion as he rebounds and attempts a Thesz press when he rebounds again but Deranged catches him! Deranged drops Clark to the mat and grabs his legs, attempting to lock on figure four again but the challenger quickly scrambles to the ropes and grabs on tight. Clark uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet but as he turns around, Deranged rushes forward and clotheslines him over the top rope.

Chris Arenas: Sending your opponent over the top rope only works in the Royal Rumble match itself.

Adrien Riley: Really? Did you just figure that out?

Deranged follows Clark out of the ring and picks the challenger up and delivers a forearm uppercut. He locks the man in a facelock but Clark shoves Deranged from behind and sends him crashing into the steel ring post. Deranged reels back and holds himself up with help from the ring, moving just in time to avoid eating a superkick courtesy of the challenger. As Clark recovers his balance, Deranged slugs him in the face and throws him into the ring and follows him in, dropping an elbow across the back of his neck. Deranged backs off and stalks the challenger from behind as he struggles to get back to his feet, but as soon as Clark has regained his vertical base, Deranged moves in and Clark locks on the Shockwave!

Chris Arenas: OH LORDY!  We might have a new champion right here!
Clark is sprawled out beside Dante... right in the center of the ring. The crowd is fired up, half cheering the champion on while the other half screaming support for Clark, who appears to be fading as he attempts to get up yet drops to one knee. He can practically taste the World Heavyweight championship.  Clark pulls the champion to his feet and throws him, face first, into the turnbuckle. Deranged rebounds from the impact and drops to his knees, while the challenger hits a double axe-handle across his upper back. Picking the champion up, Clark wrenches Deranged's arm into a wristlock, but Deranged fights back with a series of right hands before sending the opponent into the ropes. The challenger rebounds off the ropes and takes the champion down with a single arm DDT. Deranged winces as he holds his shoulder and Clark takes advantage, dropping knees onto the champion's shoulder before applying a cross armbar, hyperextending the elbow. Deranged rolls over until he's on his feet, using the leverage to pin the champion to the mat.

Ref: 1... 2...

Adrien Riley: Clark releases the hold and rolls out the way while Deranged nurses his shoulder in the corner.

The champion quickly gets to his feet and rushes forward with a shoulder block to the challenger, delivering a chop to his chest for good measure. Clark slams Deranged to the mat with a snapmare before backing into the corner and positioning himself to deliver a rolling neck snap. Re-positioning the prone champion on the mat, Clark climbs the middle turnbuckle and drops a fist but Deranged gets his foot up and the challenger gets a face full of the champion's boot. Clark is face down on the mat, writhing in pain while the champion staggers to pull himself up to his feet. Deranged grabs Clark's legs by the knees and falls back, sling shotting the man face first into the ring post and laying him out in the center of the ring. Summoning all of his strength, Deranged climbs to the top turnbuckle and leaps to deliver a Shooting Star but the former champion rolls out of the way at the last second.

Chris Arenas: Missed it by that much!

Both men are on the mat as the ref begins to count 1... 2... 3... Clark crawls to the ropes 4... Deranged rolls to one knee, trying to steady himself with one arm 5... 6... Clark grabs the middle rope and pulls himself up 7... 8... Deranged gets both his feet under him and starts to rise 9... Clark grabs the top rope and finally pulls himself to his feet just as Deranged stands up. The champion rushes forward with a clothesline, but the champion takes him down with a spinebuster and climbs to the top once more, wasting no time to leap off and connect with the Shooting Star Press! Deranged hooks a leg as the ref counts

Chris Arenas: Clark barely got his shoulder off the canvas in time and the champion is wide-eyed with shock and shakes his head.

Deranged picks Clark up and backs into the corner, pulling the challenger with him as he climbs to the top rope. Placing the former champion's head between his knees and hooking both his arms, the champion drives the champion to the mat with THE PEPSI PLUNGE! The fans are going wild chanting "WW-G! WW-G! WW-G!" Deranged rolls over and hooks the former champion's leg and the ref hits the mat

Adrien Riley: The fans are screaming with excitement while Deranged looks almost deflated, mouthing "What do I have to do?"

Chris Arenas: Is there anything which will keep Spencer Clark down?!

Adrien Riley: Anyone have a tranquilizer dart?

Deranged uses the ring ropes to pull himself up to his feet.  He positions himself behind the legendary champion.  Clark is slowly recovering the strength to rise to his feet. The fans are clapping and stomping encouragement to the former champion, who appears to be on spaghetti legs after being hit with everything the champion has thrown at him. Sensing the time is right, Deranged moves in and locks the champion in the TTD but Clark fights it! Desperately grabbing at Deranged's head, Spencer goes for the Be All, End All!   Dante is planted hard into the canvas as the gassed former champion looks once more to break the bonds of exhaustion.  Spencer slowly gets to his feet, pulling Dante up with him, but the champion hooks his leg and drives up into him spinning out from beneath his opponent, driving into the mat with TTD! The champion wastes no time turning over onto Clark and pinning him with his back flat on the canvas as he hooks both legs as the ref makes the count .

Ref:  1 ..2 ...3!!!"

*DING**DING**DING*

RING ANNOUNCER: The winner of the match... and STILL... WWG WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT champion... Dante Deranged!!

"One Second of Insanity" begins to play and Dante, excited hops up into the corner.  The ring announcer meets him with the World championship belt. He hands over the belt, which the ref takes with him back into the ring. Before he can present the belt to the new  champion, he is intercepted by Spencer Clark, who takes the belt. The former champion takes a long look at the belt, pride builds up in his eyes as he looks out into the crowd. He takes another long look at the belt before handing it to Deranged, who slowly reaches out to retrieve it. Spencer extends his hand and the two rivals shake hands in a mutual show of respect. Clark pats Deranged on the shoulder, congratulating him on a hard fought victory and climbs through the ropes as Deranged holds the belt high to the screaming fans before dropping to his knees, scarcely believing he has actually done it again.

Chris Arenas: Ladies and gentlemen, two dreams have come true this night! Spencer Clark gets his shot at the WWG World Heavyweight championship against this man! A man that has fought so hard to get to this pinnacle of his career and will let nothing nor anyone bring him down off the top of the mountain!

Adrien Riley: I can't wait 'til Legacy, Chris!

Chris Arenas: It's going to be a great match, isn't it?

Adrien Riley: No, it's not that, I just can't wait until someone knocks him off!

Chris Arenas: You've been pulling for him the whole match.

Adrien Riley: I know, I hate Clark more than I do Deranged, but I hate Deranged too... the backstabber.

Chris Arenas: There you have it folks! Dante Deranged is still our World Heavyweight champion!

Adrien Riley: Yeah, but after tonight, do you think he'll be ready to defend that Title against Scott Carr or Richardson? I smell a new World champion in one of them.

Chris Arenas: For Adrien Riley, I'm Chris Arenas! Be sure to tune into Legacy for the fallout of the greatest pay per views in recent memory! Dante, go and celebrate, you deserve it! Good night everybody!

But Retribution dosen't end and Scott Carr is making his way down to the ring with an Anti-WWG T-Shirt and he slides into the ring, Dante and Spencer turn towards Carr ready for him but the battle has been to much for both of them to take on the Scott Carr who takes them both down with a double clothesline. Scott then grabs Spencer and hits him with a Carr Wreck.

Adrian Riley - Scott is just ruining a epic moment.

Scott grabs the WWG Champion and lays him out with a Carr Bomb. Scott picks up the WWG Championship and pulls out a can of spray paint and paints and Anti sign across the WWG belt. Scott then rolls outside the ring grabbing a sledgehammer and heads back into the ring.

Chris Arenas - Come on Scott, you've done enough damage here tonight.

Scott Carr walks around the ring swinging the sledgehammer teasing to crack the knee's of Spencer Clark and Dante Deranged. Scott stops at Spencer and places the Hammer on his head and looks to be swinging it but Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest
plays and to much of surprise out come Desmond & Thaddeus Rains along with Jakob Hysteria, all carrying Kendo Sticks. They each take a side around the ring and Scott looks down at them wanting them to get into the ring.

Adrian Riley - What are these goons doing down here?

Thaddeus slides into the ring and Scott takes a shot but Thaddeus is quickly back outside. Desmond tries to sneak in behind him but Scott is quick taking a shot at him, missing.

Chris Arenas - You think they are out here to hurt Dante and Spencer themselves?

Jakob Hysteria climbs onto the apron and takes a shot at Scott with the Kendo stick but he misses and Scott swings the hammer nearly taking Jakob's head off, Desmond and Thaddeus then slide into the ring and start hammering away at Scott with the Kendo sticks. Scott won't go down still holding the Hammer but Spencer and Dante are back up and they grab the Sledgehammer from Scott and hit Scott right between the eyes. Jakob then gets into the ring and joins the Rains brothers who stand there with there Kendo's whilst Spencer and Dante have the slegehammer.

Adrian Riley - This place is about to explode.

Thaddeus bends down picking up the WWG Championship and tosses it over to Dante. Thaddeus then tells his boys to back down and they slowly leave the ring leaving Dante and Spencer inside the ring. Desmond points towards the WWG logo ontop of the ramp.

Desmond Rains
That's what this is all about.

Chris Arenas - What's this all about?

Adrian Riley - We need a explination? Whats all what about?

Dante and Spencer pose for the crowd as Retribution comes to an end.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: