Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:39:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

New Generation 29th February 2012

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Generation 29th February 2012  (Read 496 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:55:06 pm »

WWG New Generation

Live from Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey .

Tag Team Gauntlet - WWG Tag Team Championships
Irish Pride Gang(c) Vs Forgotten Sons Vs Aleki Sunia & Victor Clayborn Vs The Headhunters Vs Scott Carr & Talia Vs Barney Green & Roger Green Vs Hanibal & Partner Vs Dolph Ziggler & Jakob Hystaria Vs Jack Hoff & Mike Hunt Vs The Order of the Crimson Sword  Vs Agusto & Fabian

WWG Money In The Bank
Mac Bry Vs L Vs Lachlan Beric Vs Barney Green Vs Eddie V Vs Sidious Vs The Shiek vs Kameleon

WWG Seductive Championship Match
Talia Vs Morgan Vs Brooke Sparker Vs Rikku

Single cage Match - Pure Pride Championship
David Connor(c) Vs Dolph Ziggler

Single Match - Nxt Gen Championship
Slipshod Vs Desmond Rains

Two out of three falls match - Asylum Rulez
Jakob Hystaria(c) Vs Thaddeus Rains

Dream Match - 30minute Iron Man Match
Dragon Demonico Vs Spencer Clark

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:50:56 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 05:15:07 pm »

WWG Presents                   

New Generation

WWG New Generation begins with a hype video showing details of each match here tonight. Shots are shown of the WWG superstars getting prepared for the biggets night in the World Wrestling Generation. Once the video stops a voice can be heard.

" Many come and go, but only the elite stay. Only the best superstars in the World can handle the atmosphere that is the World Wrestling Generation. We breed them tough, stong and we make them champions. This is my WWG and i only accept the best"
The light comes on and sitting at his desk is the WWG Chairman Gabriel Tizo. He laughs as he looks at the camera.

Gabriel Tizo
Tonight history will be made, New Generation is sold out and millions of viewers are watching from there television sets at home. Its no lie that i am making tonnes of cash from this event and that's why tonight i am in the best mood of my entire life. Many people have tried to cross me in my career people like Synn Deville, Scott Carr and just recently the man formally known as Legion. The morale of the story here is i always come out the winner...welcome to my New Generation.

(The Contingent is sitting backstage in their locker room. Dolph is shown doing pushups, Jakob is sitting on the bench with a leg up, Sidious is further back leaning against the wall, he appears to be off in some trance. SlipshoD then walks into the locker room as Dolph stands up and starts warming up. Jakob and Sidious then look as SlipshoD walks up to them.)

SlipshoD: "Do you guys know what tonight means? Tonight is the night where we make this, The Contingent, mean something. Tonight, we all have the opportunity to walk out as champions. Now, we dont need to worry about my Nxt. Gen championship, we already know its not going anywhere. Tonight, we need to make history, if not now, then never."

Dolph Ziggler :"I don’t know about you guys, but I have always been recognized as the greatest around the WWG."

SlipshoD: "You just got here Ziggler, you are a few notches below the main predators, such as myself, on the food chain."

Jakob Hystaria: "And the two of you are multiple notches under me."

(The three men stair down each other as if tension will erupt in a civil war. SlipshoD then chuckles as Jakob laughs as well. Dolph stands there confused.)

Dolph Ziggler: "The two of you are idiots."

Jakob Hystaria: "Ah but two idiots who has your back, and after tonight we will hold the majority of the gold here in the WWG. With Dolph Ziggler winning his first title and SlipshoD and I successfully defending our titles, the WWG will have to come to us for an opportunity."

Dolph Ziggler : "Not to mention the Tag Titles in which we will walk away with."

Jakob Hystaria: "That is completely possible, but my goal is to insure that the Rains Brothers don’t walk away with those titles."

Dolph Ziggler: "That may be your goal, but I’m not here to lose, I will walk away with two titles tonight."

Jakob Hystaria: "It would be sweet justice to not only keep the Rains from winning but to be the ones to take those titles away from them."

(Sidious then slams his hand on the wall as all three look over slowly, not even flinching. Sidious then lets out a huge grunt and walks over to the group, he is angry, but then again, he always is.)

Sidious: "Oh would it be sweet justice Hystaria? What are we going to do about the Rains and this Family that they have started?! Huh?! Gah!"

(SlipshoD then looks up at Sidious as Sidious looks at SlipshoD.)

SlipshoD: "The same thing we do to everyone else, destroy every ounce of hope they may have."

Jakob Hystaria: "The Family has no hope in becoming our equals. I look at last week as an unfortunate surprise. The fact of the matter is 6 on 4 is no where close to being even. The way I see it, they need more family members.

Sidious: "I dont care! I am going to crush every last one of their skulls with my foot! Everyone pays for their actions, regardless of how big or how small! No matter what, their cowardly actions last week just made me more angry! They will pay! They will all pay!!!"

(Sidious clutches a fist as SlipshoD raises and eyebrow and slightly shakes his head.)

SlipshoD: "Your anger will only get you into the same situation you and all of us were in last week. Instead of standing here wasting your energy on meaningless threats, save it for tonight and show everyone how pissed off you really are. This is a game of chess, they will not win, not when we have the key players."

Dolph Ziggler: "Well being they are all in the Tag match, things may even up being there is just the two of us against them."

Dolph and Jakob laugh as Sidious and SlipshoD dont even crack a smile, not that you could see Sidious' anyways. SlipshoD just stands there with his shifty eyes.)

Jakob Hystaria: "Thus why I am confident that we will all walk away with gold around our waste, in our singles matches we have defeated our opponents on multiple occasions, not sure what they were thinking putting us against the same people who have never beaten us."

Dolph Ziggler: "The big question is, what do we do about the WWG Championship?"

SlipshoD: "Worry about it when and if you get a shot Dolph. I was screwed out of my chance to fight for it tonight, and rest assure, I would've taken it out from underneath Carr and Dante. But no, Desmond screwed me out of that chance, so tonight I make him pay for that."

Jakob Hystaria: "I don’t see how a little friendly competition amongst friends would be a bad thing. The way I look at it, any one of us holding the title is a win for the Contingent and thus think we should assist each other in securing that title."
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 05:18:28 pm »

Tag Team Gauntlet - WWG Tag Team Championships
Irish Pride Gang(c) Vs Forgotten Sons Vs Aleki Sunia & Victor Clayborn Vs The Headhunters Vs Scott Carr & Talia Vs Barney Green & Roger Green Vs Hanibal & Partner Vs Dolph Ziggler & Jakob Hystaria Vs Jack Hoff & Mike Hunt Vs The Order of the Crimson Sword  Vs Agusto & Fabian

The Camera's head to the ring and allready inside the ring is three teams. We have The Headhunters, The Order of the Crimsom Swords and Barney Green and Roger Green. Joining them in the ring is The Forgotten Sons who have just finished making there way down to the ring. Matt Thomas stands in the middle.

Matt Thomas
The Following match is a tag team gauntlet match and is for the WWG Tag Team Championships. The rules are simple, four teams start the match and once one team has been elminated by pinfall of submission another team will take there place untill one team is left standing and they will be crowned the WWG tag team champions. Joining me inside the ring to start the match is..

Matt Thomas is interupted as the Headhunters start attacking the Forgotten Sons. They grab the Samoans and toss them outside as the bell is rung. The Greens and the Order stand in the ring watching whats going on outside. Headhunter 1 slams Micheals face into the announce table while Headhunter 2 slams Daniel back first into the security railing over and over again. The referee is screaming at them to get back into the ring but they wont listen.

Chris Arenas
The Headhunters and the Sons are going to be counted out if they don't get back into the ring.

Adrian Riley
It's not like the Forgotten Sons have a say, they are being punished.

Headhunter's both grab Micheal and grab him around the throat and slam him threw the announce table with a double chokeslam. They then look over to Daniel who is still on the ground and they walk over there picking him up and hitting him with a Double Samoan Drop, the referee's count is now at 6.

7...8....The Headhunters are on the outside looking at the brothers and then get back into the ring and the referee hits 10!

Matt Thomas
The Forgotten Sons have been eliminated!

Chris Arenas
Well so much for the Family's plan.

["Smells Like Nirvana" by Weird Al Yankovic hits on the speakers, and Jack Hoff comes through the curtains, pushing Mike Hunt in a shopping cart. Jack shoves the shopping cart down the ramp, sending it and Mike careening down the aisle and CRASHing into the side of the ring. Jack rushes down to the ring as fast as his fat and flabby body can carry him... He checks on Mike, making sure the shopping cart isn't hurt... yes, the cart. Can't damage it, it cost him a whole dollar at the flea market! Jack and Mike roll into the ring under the bottom rope and are attacked by the Headhunters. The referee gets the Order and The Greens on the apron as the Headhunters have Jack and Mike on the ground being choked with there foots, the referee makes a quick count and they break the holds.

Chris Arenas
I'm really liking these Headhunters, they are really dangerous and look in fine form right now.

The Headhunters walk over and nail Barney and Roger Green in the face and the referee calls it a tag but the headhunters try to intimidate him and back him into the corner but Barney Green gets in grabbing the two men and slams there heads together. Barney then turns around and its hit with a big boot from Mike who then makes a cover.

One...Two but Barney kicks out. Mike brings Barney to his feet slowly and Barney unleashes with rights and lefts and then he grabs Mike and shoves his head into his armpit, Barney then tags in his father Roger who heads into the ring and grabs Mike and locks in a Armbar.

Chris Arenas
He's really got that in nice and tight. Mike's in pain. Mike moves over and Jack tags himself in and Roger releases the hold and grabs Mike and locks in a armbar on him. Jack moves around the ring and moves over to The Order and Razor tags himself in and he jumps into the ring and starts kneeing Jack in the side, he then runs off the ropes and places another knee into his side. Razor then tags in switchblade who is quick onto the top rope and he jumps off connecting with a nicely place dropkick to Jack and then he falls down and makes the cover.

One..two...Jack counters rolling threw and uses his weight to make the cover. One...two..three.

Matt Thomas
The Order has been eliminated.

Jack gets up celebrating but he is headbutted in the face by a flying headhunter. Switchblade rolls outside the ring and argues with the rest of the order.

Chris Areas
The Order isnt happy.

Domination plays on the PA system with colored pyro bombs going off on the stage. Victor and Aleki walk out onto the stage and lift their right arms into the air, posing for the crowd. They both walk down the ramp and pay no mind to the fans that reach for hand slaps or autographs, they both try to enter the ring but the referee wont allow them and they take there spot up on the apron. Headhunter 1 has Jack in the corner and is pounding away at him with shots to the ribs, he then grabs his head and tosses him across the ring.

Adrian Riley
Wow he lifted that fat ass like it was a feather.

Headhunter waits for him to get up and charges at him but Jack moves and quickly tags in Victor Clayborn. Victor gets into the ring and meets the Headhunter in the middle of the ring, both men stare each other down with the headhunter taking the first strike with a headbutt to the face busting victor's nose as blood pours from it. Victor then stikres back with a massive right hand knocking the Hedhunter to the ground, Victor then grabs Headhunter 1 and places him into the corner and punches him in the face and then hits him with several chops to the chest. Victor then grabs Headhunter and takes him to the middle of the ring and smashes him in the face with his forearm. Victor then laughs and walks over tagging in Aleki who gets into the ring and runs at the other headhunter knocking him off the apron but then turns around straight into the other headhunter who hits him with a solo chokeslam and then makes the cover. Victor tries to reach intime to break up the count but fails.

Matt Thomas
Victor and Aleki are eliminated!

Before they can leave the ring Agusto and Fabian jump over the security railing and slide into the ring and double team on the headhunter. The referee grabs Fabian and gets him outside the ring while Agusto has Headhunter in a camal clutch but with one hand and with the other he bashes his forearm across his face. Agusto breaks the hold and gets up and swings around accidently knocking down the referee.

Chris Arenas
What the **** was that?

Adrian Riley
It was a accident Chris.

Chris Arenas
That wasn't no accident.

Fabian joins him inside the ring and pulls out some brass knuckles and Headhunter 2 gets into the ring but is smashed in the ribs with the brass knuckles, they then grab him and plant him down with a double DDT. Mike and Jack get into the ring and grab the Mexicans and go for a punch but the Mexicans block and plant them in the face busting them open. Agusto and Fabian turn as Barney Green and Roger Green get into the ring and the mexicans go to punch but the Greens block and knock the boys down with massive punches and they quickly roll outside the ring and from behind the Greens are knocked to the ground by a rampaging Headhunter who smashes them with a double clothesline. The headhunter then picks up Roger Green and smashes him down with a Samoan drop and then makes the cover as the referee slowly crawls over making the count.

one..two..three.

Matt Thomas
The Greens have been eliminated!

The Headhunter then looks around the ring and helps the other headhunter to his feet when The arena lights go out.  The audience falls under a hush a building riff comes over the P.A. as "Submission" by Ninjaspy beings flowing through the arena as it reaches the apex of the intro - the stage erupts into a wall of inferno.  As the flames subside there are is a silhouette standing at the entranceway and another one slowly struts out.  The flames subside and the lights come up, we see Talia wearing a long fur coat, and she spins around. Carr with his hood pulled up, cap pulled down, head rocking to the tune. The audience erupts as Carr throws his arms up into his devil horn high sign – and Talia opens her coat and flips her hair.  Carr’s tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side as Talia saunters a few steps ahead down the ramp.  Carr rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring.

Chris Arenas
Here we go!

Scott gets to his feet and the Headhunters go to attack him but Scott blocks both there attacks and kicks one in the stomach and punches the other in the face. Scott then grabs them and smashes there heads together and then runs off the ropes hitting one with the side swipe. Scott then grabs the other and whips him into the ropes and Talia pulls the ropes down and he crashes to the outside.

Adrian Riley
Awesome team work by Sex & Violence right there.

Fabian slides into the ring behind Scott and jumps on his back going for a headlock but Scott grabs him and flips him over his head and slams him onto the ground. Agusto then chops Scott at the knee's taking him down to one knee.

Chris Arenas
Scott needs to be carefull here, he needs to be carefull he dosen't get hurt for his WWG Championship later tonight.

Adrian Riley
Really is a stupid move by Scott, he should be backstage preparing for his match later tonight not out here risking injury.

Agusto runs grabbing Scotts face and slams it into the ground, Talia then grabs his foot and pulls him outside the ring and then backs away from Agusto as he follows her but she drops to the floor tripping Agusto and he falls into the steel ring steps. Talia then gets onto the apron and climbs the top rope and jumps off hitting fabian with what she calls the Lucky You. Scott Carr gets up grabbing Fabian bringing him up and tosses him into the corner and then backs away and charges towards him but Scott is taken out by a diving shoulder by one of the headhunters knocking scott off his feet and across the ring.

Chris Arenas
Holy ****, you could feel the impact of that hit and fall.

The headhunter gets back to his feet and grabs Fabian across the throat and pulls him out into the middle of the ring slamming him down for a chokeslam. Agusto then comes flying over the ropes but is caught by headhunter and chokeslammed also ontop of Fabian, Headhunter then covers and the referee cant remember who is legal and makes the count anyways.

One...two...three.

Matt Thomas
Agusto and Fabian have been eliminated!

Chris Arenas
I don't even remember who is legal anymore.

Hannibal's music plays and he walks out onto the ramp with a microphone.

Hannibal
Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you my tag team partner.

Hannibal is cut off from an attack from behind by Dolph Ziggler and Jakob Hystaria. Both men knock him to the floor and kick on him. They pick him up and ram his head into the steel ramp walls. Jakob then kicks him in the gut and goes to walk off but Dolph grabs him and has words with him, they both look over to the edge  of the ramp and smile.

Adrian Riley
Don't even think about it.

Dolph ahd Jakob pick up Hannibal and take him over near the edge of the ramp, Dolph kicks him in the back of the knee's and he drops down. Dolph and Jakob back up and then double kick him in the back of the head and he falls off the edge of the ramp crashing below on the cement. Dolph and Jakob look down and laugh, Jakob picks up his Asylum Championship and they both head down to the ring and take a spot on the apron.

Chris Arenas
That was brutual.

Inside the ring Jack Hoff and Headhunter one are the two legal men in the match. Jack Hoff is dancing around like a idiot which inrages the Headhunter who charges at him but Jack moves out of the way and claps his hand, he turns around and the headhunter is coming his way but Jack manages to roll him up.

one....two...Headhunter breaks the hold and Jack gets up and Mike gets a blind tag, Headhunter grabs Jack around the throat but Mike grabs him from behind and gives hima  sloopy heabutt which hurts Mike just as much. The Headhunter pushes Mike into the ropes and Mike bounces back with a big boot connecting to the face. Mike jumps down for the cover.

one...two...kick out. Mike gets up and then goes for a leg drop connecting across the chest of the headhunter.

Chris Arenas
I beleive he calls that the Dumb Leg Drop.

Adrian Riley
This team is really a joke.

Mike goes for another pinfall but the other Headhunter gets into the ring and the referee is distacted with him, Dolph Ziggler and Jakob jump into the ring and grab Mike bringhig him up to his feet and Ziggler holds him and Jakob hits a superkick and Ziggler hits the Zig Zag. Headhunter 1 is now getting to his feet but is hit with a Mass Hystaria into a Zig Zag from Dolph.

Chris Arenas
The Perfection!

Dolph grabs Headhunters arm placing it across the chest of Mike and vice versa, they then run over grabbing Headhunter 2 and Dolph takes him over the ropes to the outside with a clothesline. The referee then turns around and see's the men on the ground and makes the cover.

one...two...three.

Matt Thomas
Both The Headhunters & Mike and Jake have been eliminated.

Chris Arenas
Three teams remain.

The Irish Pride Gang's music plays and they walk out onto the entrance ramp with there tag titles raised into the air, they just stand on the ramp watching the ring. Inside the Scott Carr has taking his spot inside while Dolph and Jakob stand on the outside arguing with the referee to get the rains boys down here.

Adrian Riley
They call themselves fighting champions? Get into the damn ring.

Scott Carr rolls outside the ring and grabs Jakob and tosses him into the ring, Dolph then attacks Scott grabbing him and slams his head into the apron but Scott counters elbowing Dolph in the face and then picking him up and dropping him as his head bounces off the security railing. Scott then slides back into the ring but Jakob is there and he stomps on him. Jakob grabs Scott and irish whips him into the ropes but Scott comes back with a shoulder charge connecting with Jakob. Dolph then slides into the ring goes after Scott but Scott hits him with a clothesline knocking him to the ground, Scott then tags in Talia who gets into the ring, The Rains brothers then hit the ring and they double team Scott knocking him outside the ring, Desmond then jumps out and kicks Scott in the ribs. Thaddeus grabs Talia and lays her out with a Irish Layout and then leaves the ring. Jakob and Dolph get back to there feet and Dolph grabs Talia and hits her with a Zig-Zag and makes the cover.

one..two..three.

Matt Thomas
Scott Carr and Talia have been eliminated!

Chris Arenas
It's down to the contingment and The champions.

Thaddeus and Desmond both slide into the ring. Desmond grabs Dolph and places him into the corner and lifts him onto the top rope while Thaddeus tackles Jakob and both men brawl. Desmond climbs up after Dolph and hits a superplex followed by a cover.

One...Two...but Dolph kicks out.

Adrian Riley
This is going to be very pysical! I hope they remember they all have matches again later tonight.

Desmond brings Dolph up and grabs him and tosses him shoulder first into the steel post, Desmond then runs driving his knee's into the back of Dolph. Desmond goes over grabbing Jakob and he and Thaddeus hit him with a Double DDT. The referee then makes Thaddeus get out onto the apron and Desmond grabs Dolph and locks him into a headlock but quickly hits a backdrop on Dolph, Desmond gets to his feet looking confident as Jakob is getting back to his feet Desmond charges grabbing him and hits him with as swinging neckbreaker, Desmond then tags in Thaddeus who is quick into the ring and he grabs Jakob and tosses him over the ropes to the outside, Thaddeus then grabs Dolph who fights back with elbows to the midsection but Thaddeus kicks him and then hits a massive jawbreaker.

Adrian Riley
These brothers are looking sweat!

Thaddeus drops planting the elbow into Dolph. Thaddeus then makes a quick cover but Jakob grabs Thaddeus from the outside and pulls him to the outside and starts brawling with him, Desmond jumps into the ring grabbing Dolph and hitting him with a Elemental Surprise but he isnt the legal man. Jakob on the outside throws Thaddeus onto the announce table and then climbs on after him and goes to put him threw but Desmond gets on the apron and jumps off the apron and onto the announce table and he grabs Jakob and picks him up for a Elemental surprise threw the table but Jakob counters off falling off the back and he grabs Desmond and hits him witha  spinebuster but the table don't break, Thaddeus has rolled off by now.

Chris Arenas
I thought for sure our table was gone.

Thaddeus crawls to the ring and pulls himself up but Dolph comes flying with a baseball slide kicking Thaddeus who flies into the announce table. Dolph rolls outside the ring grabbing Thaddeus and tosses him back into the ring, Thaddeus rolls over grabbing the referee and uses him to pull himself up, Dolph comes flying towards Thaddeus who uses the referee as a shiel and Dolph connects with him.

Adrian Riley
There goes the referee.

Thaddeus then grabs Dolph and lays him out with a Irish Layout and then lays on the mat next to Dolph.

Chris Arenas
And all four men are down.

Slipshod and Sidious then come running down the ramp and slide into the ring, Sidious grabs Thaddeus pulling him to his feet and hits him with the Chokeslam from Hell. Slipshod then helps Dolph back to his feet, Dolph leans in the corner catching his breath. Sidious then drops down and blatanly chokes Thaddeus. Down the ramp comes The Forgotten Sons who hit the ring quick. Micheal goes for Sidious with a kick to the head while Daniel grabs Slipshod and pulls him outside the ring. Jakob is now in the ring with a Kendo stick and he uses it on Micheal connecting with his head. Jakob then takes a shot at Thaddeus. On the outside Slipshod has dropped Daniel and then Jakob tosses him the Kendo stick and he uses that on him.

Adrian Riley
We might be crowing new champions here afterall.

Down the ramp comes Fabian and Agusto who charge down the ramp, Slipshod uses the Kendo stick smashing it into the ribs of Agusto, Fabian grabs Slipshod slamming his face into the steel gates. Jakob comes outside the ring and hits Fabian with a Mass Hystaria. Inside the ring Dolph walks over going to pick up Thaddeus who rolls him up and the referee is back to it and he slowly counts.

One..two...Jakob tries to get back to break the pin but it's too late, Three!

Matt Thomas
Here are your winners and still WWG Tag Team Champions, The Irish Pride Gang!

Thaddeus quickly bails to the outside grabbing the WWG Tag Team titles and goes and crouches next to Desmond as there music plays. Jakob stands in the ring looking down in anger.

Adrian Riley
I must say the Rains brothers where lucky to get the vicory in the end.

Chris Arenas
But they did and that's all that matters in the end.

Adrian Riley
What a match! and to think there is many more to come.
Chris A
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 10:38:45 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 10:40:41 pm »

Eric Page is backstage standing in front of an American flag. He stares into the camera. He begins to speak.

Eric Page
I came to America just like others, to live the dream
and to live a great life. When I first arrived I believed in everything I heard, and saw on television. The thing is it’s all wrong, everything I was told was a lie. America isn’t as good as it’s talked up to be. The so called “American Dream” is dead!

Eric licks his lips, and points to the flag behind him.

Eric Page
That right their, is suppose to stand for a brave and unified country. What I see is a country filled with a bunch of coward pieces of trash. Through out the world the United States is looked up to as if it was a “Older Brother”. Too bad that “Older Brother” beats you. Well tonight that stops, I will no longer take that beaten!

Eric begins to scream as he walks away disappearing from the cameras view.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 10:41:39 pm »

WWG Money In The Bank
Mac Bry Vs L Vs Lachlan Beric Vs Barney Green Vs Eddie V Vs Sidious Vs The Shiek vs Kameleon

Money in the Bank Match
Mac Bry vs L vs Lachian Beric vs Barney Green vs Eddie V vs Sidious vs The Sheik vs Kameleon

==================
THE Mac Bry Entrance
==================

"..."

"can uFeel it..."

"...OH LORD..."

[The lghts begin to flicker... "Feel It (In The Air Tonight)", by Naturally Seven pumps over the speakers...]

"Yes, I can feel it... comin' in the air tonight.
Been waitin' for this moment... ALL my life..."

"... i see your tears ..."
"... don't lose your faith..."

"...iCan Feel it."

[The 'tron suddenly fills with static... and the song continues...]

"...i'm not afraid...
...my trust won't fade...
...my faith is strong...

...i'm holdin' on..."

[And with these words, the lights immediately cut... and the outro to "Arise" by FlyLeaf is heard over the speakers. The 'tron is still displaying static...]

"...ARiiiSE..."

"...arise...and be... all that you dreamed
...all that you dreamed."

[The outro to "Arise" comes to a close, before "Help, I'm Alive" by Metric takes its place....]

"i tremble... they're gonna eat me alive...
if i stumble... they're gonna eat me alive..."

"can ya hear my heart beating like a hammer...
... beating like a hammer."

>>vidLink,removethisNote&Space<<
http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMHZdwnhjk

[... The Tron comes to life with quickly transitioning images of both dark, grisly, sinister sights... as well as beautifully gorgeous scenes of dazzling color. A jungle... lush and scenic, flowing with a sparkling river... A cemetary... awash in autumn rain and the howls of a thousand disembodied souls... A man... at once both wide-eyed and inviting to the world around him, strong in himself... yet at the same time embittered... hollowed... quick to lash out at everything and everyone. Two spirits in the same body... two halves of the same whole. ]

"help, i'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer...
... hard to be soft, tough to be tender.
come take my pulse, the pace is on a run-away train...
help, i'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer...
... beating like a hammer."

[Visions are shown of this being... the one once known as Legion... frolicking through fields gleaming with morning dew... skipping up the pathways of lush, green hills and back down again... getting his feet soaked on the shores of a sandy beach... drudging through a dark and busy city, downtown at night...]

"if i'm still alive... my regrets are few.
if my life is mine... what should i do.
i get wherever i'm going... i get whatever i need.
while my blood's still flowing..."

[... the final image is of "Legion" sitting upon a tombstone, legs dangling over the edge as he inhales the cemetary air...]

"...help, i'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer..."

[The image closes in on the tombstone.... and the name is crystal clear...
... Krystal Dawn.]

[Suddenly, static slices through the 'tron once again... before going pitch black. The words "Follow Us..." appear in blood red, and then, "... For We Are Your Only Road to Salvation". The words of Jeffrey Nothing filter into the arena...]

"and it's all... iEver wanted...
... to Believe...
that peace could grow inside of you...
... in spite of me... humanity..."

"... iHope you're out there somewhere."

[The 'tron comes to life... 'Save Us' by MushroomHead collides with the speakers...]

>>vidLinkNote: When writing match, remove this note and space between "http:" and "//www". Thank you.<<
http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oi_dwoBXgk

[... The Tron shows a figure standing upon a cliff... One man... with one focus. Saving a company... from itself.]

"all alone i hear the whole world calling...
save us from ourselves... save us from ourselves."

[Gabriel Tizo is seen on the screen, walking up the cliff, and he stands beside the figure... "Legion"... They stare down over the edge... and we find that they are standing before a huge, block-letter sign ala the Hollywood sign... only with the letters 'WWG'. Gabe sparks a match, hands it over to Legion, and "The One Man Army" tosses it over the cliff, setting the WWG sign on fire... flames dancing in the wind...]

"and it's all...
all alone i hear the angels scream...
... my name ..."

[And again, with these words, static cuts into the screen... before both the screen and lights go pitch black.]

Speakers: The following announcement... has been paid for... by THE Mac's World Order.

["The Way iAm" by Eminem & Marilyn Manson kicks in.]

Eminem: Dre, just let it run... turn the beat up a lil bit...
Yo, this song is for anyone... **** it. Just shut up and listen.
... 'ey yo.

[Static fills the 'tron once more, before one image is left on the screen ; the letters proclaiming 'mWo' in black and white.]

M.Manson: Cuz iAm?
Whatever you say I am.
If I wasn't... then why would I say "I am"?
In the papers... the news, everyday I am.
... I don't know, it's just the way iAm.

[The song abruptly halts... and a spotlight appears on stage. Standing in the center of it is the late Krystal Dawn's favorite hair metal band... GwarTellica. Axl VanHalen on guitar and lead vocals, and his girlfriend Rose on the drums. Rose begins to tap her drum slowly... Axl stares out into the packed arena... and as the 'mWo' logo flickers on the 'tron above him, Axl sings a modified version of AC/DC's eternal "Back in Black"...]

http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ

Axl: Back with THE Mac!
Hit THE Sack!
Been too long, so glad that he's back!
Yes he's, cut loose, from the boss,
Leavin' Tizo, so SAD for Gabe's loss!
Tried to hold THE Mac down, but he saw through the game,
Now he's on his own, leavin' Tizo's roster to shame.
He's got... Money, babe... in the Bank...
... Destroyin' everyone that gets in THE Mac's way
Cuz he's Mac... yes, he's Mac... well, he's Mac...
Oh, he's Mac... Well, he's Maa-ha-ha-haac, Ma-ha-ha-haaac...
... Mac in Black... MAC IN BLACK!!!

[Axl lifts up the wolf pack sign as if he just belted out a rocking performance... but the crowd is left giving him nothing but dead silence.]

Axl: ... Aw screw you people... HAIL TO THE MAC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZwGFTt8oKE&feature=related

[As Axl and Rose leave, "Return of The Mack" by Mark Morrison hits, and dark smoke arises from the depths of the stage like fog over a graveyard. At the same time, shimmering golden sparks descend from the heavens like rain... and the leader of THE Mac's World Order emerges slowly from the stage on a platform, to a strong, yet greatly mixed reaction from the audience. "THE TomGirL", THE Mac Bry, is clad in a jet black, spiked skirt, with no pants or shorts underneath, but a knee-length pair of tube socks. The skirt is adorned with shining chains dangling from the sides... His feet are fit into heavy, brown boots, trimmed with fur along the openings. His shirt is black, torn and ripped across the front and back, yet bejeweled with gleaming diamonds forming the 'mWo' logo across the chest... Around his throat is a black, spiked collar... multi-colored bracelets wrap themselves around his wrists... his nails are painted every color of the rainbow and his lips are glossed in shining silver, bedazzled in glitter. His hair... long... flowing... and radiant, yet ravenesque black, and spray-dyed with streaks of hot pink, ice blue, lime green, and crimson red. And he wears a sleeveless lime green trenchcoat...]

[THE Mac stares out into the crowd, lifts his fists to his sides, arms outstretched in a crucifix pose, head raised to the sky above... And hundreds of bright, colorful lights suddenly shine across the arena, illuminating the place as if it were a night club. THE Mac's gleaming brown eyes twinkle in the light... THE Mac lowers his head and arms, and takes a few steps down the ramp, lifting the sign of the Wolf Pack up to a few of the front row fans. He then races down the ramp at breakneck speed, his lime green trech billowing behind him in the wind... He slides into the ring under the bottom rope, and once in the ring, Mac QUICKLY nips back up to his feet, before leaping onto the far corner post. Mac lifts both arms to his sides in another crucifix pose, soaking in both the cheers AND the jeers... THE Mac hops down from the post, brushing his hair back from his eyes with one hand, before lifting the Wolf Pack sign high into the air. Mac removes the trench and hands it off to the time keeper on the outside. Mac turns around and takes to a post, crouching down in the corner while he waits...]

We Can Do Anything
Walk Into Anywhere
Buy Anything
 I Ain’t Worry About Anything
Why Stop Now
 I Can Have Everything
Yeah
I Can Have Everything

“Why Stop Now”
By
Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown blasts onto the P.A. System. Smoke fills the top of the entrance ramp. From beneath the stage comes The Sheik sitting on the back of a camel. The camel begins to walk forward and down towards the ring. The Sheik throws his arm into the arm and points to the sky. The camel circles around the ring. The Sheik jumps off the camel, and hands the animal off to a ringside staff hand. In front of the ring The Sheik drops down to his knees and begins praying. He’s greeted with loads of boos and jeers. He gets to his feet, and slides into the ring. He climbs onto one of the turnbuckles, and poses removing his turban. He climbs down and poses once more for the fans. He removes his jacket, and tosses it to the outside. He begins circling around the ring waiting for the next superstar to enter the ring.

The lights dim down until the arena is completely pitch black and all that can be heard is the sound of the crowd whispering and chattering in anticipation. After a few seconds of this being the only sound heard, a familiar voice that has not been heard in WWG speaks in Japanese in a whispering tone that is loud enough to be heard filtering throughout the arena with a chilling echo over the announce system

L: 私はLです
(Trans.: I am L)

The fans cheer wildly as they instantly recognise the voice as L’s. The arena fills with haunting chimes as “L’s Theme” begins playing in its usual ominous tone and a spotlight appears at the top of the entrance ramp. A black limousine with the letter “L” in black cloister font drives out from the back and parks at the top of the ramp. The arena lights turn up a bit and the ring mat suddenly has the same letter “L” in the centre of it as the music grows louder until it reaches peak volume. The fans continue cheering loudly as they can tell that L is the passenger of the car on the ramp and the driver exits the vehicle in order to let L out.

The music carries on playing at a strong volume as the driver, dressed head to toe in a black three piece suit, opens the back door and L soon emerges from the back door. Firstly L’s head can be seen as he exits the vehicle; his black hair is messy as ever but there is a noticeable difference in the man’s attire. He stands up, still hunched over as usual, but much to the surprise of the WWG universe, The Force of Justice is wearing far more formal attire than his usual white top and baggy blue jeans. He starts making his way down the ramp as the limousine driver leaves in the car. L is hunched over as he walks with his hands in his pockets. He is wearing dark jeans, a white long sleeved dressed shirt that is buttoned up except for the top few which are undone messily. He has a tie around his neck, although it is barely tied and loosely hangs by his chest over his scruffy shirt that has not been ironed

Chris Arenas: Well it appears as though L has decided to dress for the occasion on this special night for WWG

Adrian Riley: Yeah he looks like he tried at least... For a super genius L sure doesn’t know how to dress or act appropriately even when he tries. Hell look at him, he’s not even wearing shoes! I guess it’s the attempt that counts.

The bare-footed L climbs into the ring, fidgeting with his tie and shirt sleeves in an uncomfortable way due to the fact that he never dresses in such a way. He crouches in the corner of the ring with his thumb perched on his bottom lip as he waits for the mach to begin.

The members of the Money in the Bank Match are all standing in the ring looking up at the brief case suspended in the air.

Matt Thomas: The following match is the Money in the Bank Match, were there is a brief case suspended 20 feet in the air holding an open contract for the championship of their choice, the only way to win this match is to climb a ladder and be the first to get the brief case off of it’s hook.

The ref calls for the bell and the ring explodes in battle, Sidious attacks Kameleon, The Sheik attacks Eddie V, L takes on Mac Bry, and Beric jumps on Green.

Adrian Riley: This match just turned into a civil war!

Chris Arenas: This is every man for themselves because no one will help you win a title so no one should help you get the shot at it.

L roundhouse kicks Mac out of the ring, Kameleon slides under the ropes to get to a ladder as Sidious fallows suit. Eddie V hits the Sheik with a “Viscous Assault” but is hit with the “Green Dream” from Barney. L hits Beric with a dropsault as Kameleon gives Sidious the big boot on the outside. Mac grabs the ladder first but Kameleon meets him there, Mac try’s to pull the ladder away but his hit in the face. Kameleon slides the ladder in the ring and goes on the attack to Mac on the outside. L rolls Sheik onto the ladder but is caught by the fist of Beric followed by a scoop slam on top of the Sheik. Sidious slides back into the ring and attacks the recovered Eddie V. Barney catches Beric with a clothesline and hits L and Sheik with a splash into the ladder. Kameleon throws Mac into the stairs on the outside and climbs back into the ring. Kameleon lifts Barney up and goes for the “Green Dream” but Barney reverses it into a DDT. Eddie V hits Sidious with an ax kick. Barney throws Eddie to the outside but is caught by the Sheik and the “Regal-plex”. L gets back to his feet and hits the Sheik with a pin wheel kick. Mac gets back into the ring and sets up the ladder under the brief case. He starts to climb but Beric stops him from moving up with a powerbomb.

Chris Arenas: Wow this match is all over the place, it is almost to difficult to follow.

Adrian Riley: Well the only thing that matters is who grabs the case because that person may very well be the next WWG Champion, or may take up any one of the other titles within the WWG.

Chris Arenas: Well my money is that the winner will go for the big title. Who wouldn’t want to be the man within the WWG, becoming the face of the company.

Adrian Riley: Very true, but after tonights title match, would you want to face Scott Carr?

Chris Arenas: I wouldn’t want to face nether Carr nor Dante, but then again that is why I am an announcer and not a wrestler. These men knew what they were getting into upon entering this match. Besides they could hold onto that case and wait for another champion to get lucky and take the title from the winner of tonights match.

Adrian Riley: That is very possible, it would be interesting to see someone actually hold onto the case giving him an edge over the WWG not knowing when he will cash it in.

L runs up the ladder and launches off the 20 foot ladder with a 450 splash to Mac Bry. Sidious lifts Beric over his head and tosses him outside the ring landing on the outside floor. Barney irish whips Kameleon into the corner followed by a running splash. Eddie V goes to irish whip Sheik but is reversed and tossed over the ropes to the outside. He turns around to a big boot from Sidious. Mac rolls out of the ring, as L runs up the corner post and launches with a splash to Eddie V on the outside. Barney and Sidious locks up, Barney goes for the “Green Dream” but is blocked and hit with a DDT. Sidious stands back up and is caught with a big boot from Kameleon. Sidious drops and L is back in the game spring boarding himself off the top rope with a drop kick knocking Kameleon to the outside. L runs up the ladder and goes for the case.

Adrian Riley: This could be it, L could win this right now.

Sidious gets to his knee and pushes the ladder over sending L to the outside landing hard.

Chris Arenas: WOW, L could be seriously hurt after that one, he was just launched off a 20 foot ladder to the outside floor.

Adrian Riley: This has seriously turned into a civil war, no one is safe and no one will walk away unscaved.

Sidious grabs another ladder and starts climbing towards the case but the big man is taking his sweet time. Eddie V is now back into the ring and climbs up the ladder after Sidious, both of them reach the top and both try to knock the other off the ladder. Sidious grabs his head slamming it into the top of the ladder but Eddie V won't budge. Legion is now back and has another ladder and he places it next to the other laddder and climbs up going for the breifcase but Sidious uses his leg and pushes Legion off and he crashes to the mat, Eddie V then grabs Sidious and goes for a suplex over but Sidious lands on his feet grabbing Eddie V and slams him down with a powerbomb.

Adrian Riley
Holy ****! Someone needs to check on Eddie V.

Chris Arenas
That was insane, Eddie V is hurt. Has to be.

Sidious is slow to his feet and leans on the ropes, The Shiek hits him in the back with a ladder from the outside. The Shiek then throws the ladder at a running Lachlan Beric. The Shiek then gets into the ring and climbs up the laddder heading for the case, Barney Green is in the ring and he grabs the ladder picking it up and tossing the laddder and the sheik outside the ring.

Adrian Riley
Ouch!

Legion is back in and kicks Barney in the back and he goes flying outside the ring, L is then behind Legion and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. L then runs up the ladder and unhooks the case and raises it into the air.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and Money of the bank, L!

Adrian Riley
What a great victory for L's return match.

L's music plays as he celebrates ontop of the Ladder raising the breifcase into the air as the crowd chants for him and bodies lay around him.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:51:53 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 02:07:04 pm »

The camera opens up backstage at New Generation showing Morgan standing there on her cell phone.)

Morgan: "Yeah, yeah, I get it. Seriously, you'll do great. Good luck out there."

(Morgan then hangs up the cell phone and smiles. She then turns around and starts walking down the hall, the camera follows. She gets to the corner and just as she turns, there stands SlipShoD, in a black suit with his hands folded to his front. The Nxt. Gen. Championship sits on his shoulder as Morgan jumps just a bit. SlipShoD looks at her with that piercing, dead stare of his.)

SlipShoD: "Are you jumpy...Morgan?"

Morgan: "No more so than your average person I assume... Did you want something Slip?"

(SlipShoD raises an eyebrow.)

SlipShoD: "You simply turned the corner Morgan, I wasnt following you. You walked around the corner into me, so the roles are reversed. Is their something YOU want?"

(SlipShoD puts a hand up cutting off Morgan before she says something.)

SlipShoD: "No need for a reply. Lets just make this clear, I dont know what your little "connection" is with Desmond, but just know that it doesnt matter if he has the support of a woman in his corner or not, he is going to lose to once again, and he will understand just exactly where his place in this business is, and that's at the bottom."

(Morgan blinks slowly, taking in every word SlipShoD is saying and nods. A small smile flickers across her lips as she responds, all innocence)

Morgan: "Ahhh, but see you stopped me. Had you not have spoken I would have continued on my way."

(She shrugs and continues a seductive note creeping into her voice)

Morgan:"However, no matter. As for Desmonds position, top... bottom... it really doesn't matter to me. Although I am unsure as to why you think I have any significance to Desmond."

(SlipShoD remains that almost dead like stare. He then slightly adjusts the title and chuckles a little.)

SlipShoD: "It doesn't matter, whether you like him, love him, or hate him, as I do, you will see him fail once again because that's all Desmond knows. He only knows how to fail, without his brother he is a peasant, a pee on, a nothing. A worthless piece of absolutely nothing."

(The corner of Morgan's mouth quirks slightly at SlipShoD's chuckle and she studies him intently.)

Morgan: "You know, you're actually quite good looking without all that paint."

(She runs a finger lightly across his jaw)

Morgan: "I might just like this SlipShoD yet."

(SlipShoD quickly snatches Morgans hand as she stands there a little shocked.)

SlipShoD: "Trust me...if you came into my world..."

(He then slowly and gently leans in next to her face. He then whispers into her ear.)

SlipShoD: "You wouldn't like what you see."

(He then leans out and faces here again. He lets go of her hand and smirks. He then adjusts the title once again and starts to walk down the hall.)

(Morgan leans back against the wall watching him walk off done the hall, before turning her attention to her hand. She studies it closely running her fingers over it as if she can find some trace left over from his grip.)

Morgan: "Interesting."

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 02:35:46 pm »

WWG Seductive Championship Match
Talia Vs Morgan Vs Brooke Sparker Vs Rikku

Matt Thomas
The following match is for the vacant WWG Seductive Championship. The first women to get a submisson or pinfall will be crowned the new seductive champion. Introducing first Brooke Sparker.

Brooke music plays and she makes her way to the ring.

Matt Thomas
And her opponent, Rikku.

The lights in the arena dim as "Tribalism" hits the PA system, Rikku comes out with her panda hat on, she slowly makes her way down the ramp, always with her head down, never looking at the crowd, a bit too overhelmed by all the lights and sounds. Walks over to the steel steps and makes her way to the appron, as she is entering the ring through the ropes her panda hat falls off, she quickly grabs it and puts it on.

Matt Thomas
And their opponent, Talia.

The titantron plays for about five seconds before she slowly struts out, wearing a long fur coat, and she spins around and begins walking towards the ring. She slides in quickly and springs up. At the 27 second mark of her titantron, she opens her coat and flips her hair

Matt Thomas
And their opponent, Morgan.

Enemy in Me by Vains of Jenna as hits the PA system as Morgan walks out towards the ring. There is a mixed reaction from the crowd, but Morgan doesn't seem to notice. She climbs gracefully into the ring, walks to her corner and crouches waiting for the match to begin.

Adrian Riley
Who you got your money on?

Chris Arenas
I like Talia. It's going to be a hard match but my money is on Talia.

The referee calls for the bell and the match gets underway. Brooke goes after Rikku which leaves Morgan and Talia, Talia joins Brooke on the beatdown of Rikku. Brooke tells Talia to back up for abit and Brooke grabs Rikku and hits her with a DDT. Talia then says it's her turn grabbing Rikku and hits her with what she calls the Love from Lafayette. Morgan then steps up and tells the girls to watch and earn as she grabs Rikku and hit's her with a Flip Piledriver.

Adrian Riley
Poor Rikku.

Morgan then makes the cover but Talia grabs her and tosses her outside, Talia then turns around and Brooke lets her make the cover and backs off.

Chris Arenas
Brooke's going to let her win?

One...two...Brooke runs kicking Talia in the head and she rolls outside the ring, Brooke then picks up Rikku and hits the Sparkler and makes the cover.

one...two...but Morgan grabs Brooke and pulls her outside the ring and nails her with a right hand knocking her to the ground. Morgan then gets onto the apron but Talia is back up and she takes her legs out and Morgan lays on the apron, Talia then gets up on the apron grabbing Morgan and goes to drive her head into the apron but Morgan uses herself and pushes Talia into the corner smashing her back into the ring post, Morgan then picks her up for a suplex but instead makes it a front suplex and tosses talia at Brooke who is back to her feet taking her down. Morgan then gets inside the ring with a smile on her face and looks towards Rikku who is still down but getting up slowly.

Adrian Riley
Morgan looks good.

Morgan walks over grabbing Rikku who fights back with punches but Morgan kicks her and then tosses her across the ring with a armdrag. Morgan then runs at Rikku smashing her knee in her face Morgan turns around and is clotheslined by Talia who then makes a cover.

one..two...Morgan kicks out.

Adrian Riley
What a shot from Talia.

Talia gets up after the failed pinfall and is rolled up from Brooke Sparker

One..two..but Talia kicks Brooke off and she launches into Morgan as she gets up knocking her back down, Talia then launches herself at Brooke connectign with a crossbody. Talia gets up and waits for Morgan and as she turns around kicks her in the midsection and plants her down with a facebuster. The crowd then cheer as Santino Marella's music plays and he appears on the ramp and walks down highfiving the fans at ringside which takes Talia's attention.

Adrian Riley
What is he doing here? Dosent he know there is a match taking place.

Chris Arenas
he just wants to be apart of New Generation!

Santino is parading around ringside and he jumps up onto the apron but the referee stops him from entering the ring. Talia looks on and Brooke Sparker rolls outside the ring grabbing the seductive championship thats sitting on the time keepers desk and she rolls back into the ring and looks at Talia and Morgan getting to her feet. Brooke lines up Morgan but as Morgan gets to her feet Brooke nails Talia in the back of the head with the belt. Brooke then drops the championship and rolls outside the ring leaving up the ramp. Morgan kicks the championship outside the ring so the referee dosen't see. Morgan pulls Talia up and hits her with the Witchcraft and makes the cover.

One...two...three.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and new WWG Seductive Champion Morgan.

The referee is handed the championship belt from the time keeper who has retrieved the belt and the referee awards the belt to Morgan who raises it into the air as her music hits. Morgan looks at the ramp where The mac bry is standing on the ramp clapping at her victory.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:15:38 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 04:54:39 pm »

Cage Match - Pure Pride Championship Match
David Connor (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Matt Thomas: The following match is a Cage Match which is scheduled for one fall, and is for the WWG Pure Pride Championship.

The lights go dark in the arena as the beginning of "Contagious" by Searchlight starts to play. A green countdown from 10 starts on the titan tron and right when it gets to 0 the music stops. Then a huge green explosion comes out of the stage as the music kicks back in and David Connor walks out onto stage. He looks around as the crowd cheers for him. He then walks down the ramp while clapping a few hands. He walks over to the stairs and stands on the apron. He looks over the crowd and smiles as he heads to the turnbuckle. He stands on the turnbuckle and raises his hands out as if he is embracing the crowd. Gabriel jumps off the turnbuckle and runs around the ring a few times also bouncing off the ropes. He then stands there and waits while warming up.

Here to Show the World by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage.  He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first he is the current Pure Pride Champion David Connor!!! And the challenger the Show Off, Dolph Ziggler!!!

The crowd cheers as the ref takes the belt from David shows it to him and David nods. He walks over to Dolph and shows it to him, Dolph smiles and nods. The ref returns to the center of the ring and holds the title up and the crowd goes wild. The ref hands off the belt and calls for the cage to be lowered.

Chris Arenas: Well that sound means that the match has begun.

Adrian Riley: This one will be a good one, David Connor is finally putting his title on the line against Dolph Ziggler.

Chris Arenas: Thats right Adrian, both of these men are fast rising stars in the WWG, no matter the outcome this is sure to be a great match.

Adrian Riley: Any match in a cage is a great match, at to add to it, there is a title on the line.

The cage is finally lowered and the two men glare at each other as the ref calls for the bell. DING DING.

The two men creep in to each other and put their hands in the air and lock on and go for a power struggle. Both men are at a stalemate, Dolph hits David with a knee lift, David grabs Dolph’s head and tosses him into the ropes bouncing him off the cage. David jumps on the attack with punches, Dolph pushes David off, grabs him by the head and slams in into the ring post. Dolph spins him around, kicks him across the chest, takes a step back and elbows him across the face. Dolph follows through with a swinging neck breaker and jumps up and poses for the crowd dusting his hands off. David gets back to his feet and Dolph jumps for a dropkick but David slaps him away. Dolph quickly gets back to his feet and David meets him with a falling clothesline. David drops down and goes for a crossface but Dolph wiggles his way out of it. Both men get to their feet, David swings but Dolph ducks and connects with a fireman’s carry. Dolph helps David up and irish whips him into the corner turnbuckle.

Adrian Riley: These two men are going at it with no end.

Chris Arenas: David is keeping up with Dolph, this could be a close one.

Dolph rushes David and launches with a corner splash, David steps out of the way and Dolph slams into the corner post. David kicks Dolph in the back of the knee and hits him with a reverse DDT. David runs up the corner and starts to climb the cage for the win. Dolph slowly gets to his feet, still somewhat stunned from the DDT. Dolph see’s David climbing the cage, runs up the corner, grabs ahold of David, and pulls him off, sending him to the mat. David grabs his leg in pain but gets back to his feet. Dolph jumps off the top rope with leg drop bulldog. Dolph rolls back over and hops to his feet and goes for the cage himself. David slowly gets to his feet as well. Dolph starts to climb the ring, David is finally to his feet as Dolph is almost to the top, David jumps up and grabs Dolph by his shorts and pulls him off hitting hard on his back.

Chris Arenas: Ouch, Dolph hit hard with that one.

Adrian Riley: He should have insured that David Connor was down before climbing the ring. That is the risk of climbing the cage prematurely.

Dolph is shaking the bump off as David is shaking off the leg injury from before. Dolph uses the ropes to get to his feet and David lunges with “The Connor Complex” but Dolph drops to his knees and David hits the cage. Dolph rushes and hits David with a spear. Dolph hops up once again and shows off to the crowd. He spins around and catches David with a drop kick knocking him back into the cage. He fly’s through the air and hits him with a splash, bouncing him off of the cage and back to the mat. Dolph goes to grab David but finds himself in a drop toe hold taking Dolph to the mat hitting face first. David takes a moment to catch his breath as Dolph grabs his face in pain. Both men get to their feet but David catches Dolph with “The Connor Complex”. David takes a knee as Dolph is laid out on the mat. He looks up at the top of the cage and the crowd starts to cheer.

Adrian Riley: He looks like he is going up the cage again.

Chris Arenas: Well this would be the time to do it.

David climbs the cage. Dolph slowly comes back around but stays on the mat. David gets to the top and looks down at the recovering Dolph. David stands up at the top of the cage and the arena erupts.

Chris Arenas: NO! He’s not going to do it!

Adrian Riley: He looks like he is, if he hits this move this will be one of the biggest hits in the WWG.

David launches off the top of the cage with a frog splash and sours towards the mat and Dolph Ziggler. Dolph pulls his knees up at the last second and David crashes into them and bounces off of Dolph as both men lay on the mat.

Chris Arenas
What a fool.

Dolph is slowly back to his feet and David Connors is down on the mat. Dolph check on him and then walks over and demands the referee to open the cage door. The referee opens the cage and Dolph climbs out to victory.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW WWG Pure Pride Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph snatches the championship from Matt Thomas and heads up the ramp.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:02:18 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 05:11:50 pm »

Backstage the Rains Brothers are in there locker room celebrating there tag team championship victory  from earlier tonight when Jackson Green walks in with a microphone and a bunch of questions.

Jackson Green
Thaddeus, Desmond i first want to say congratulations on the victory tonight. How does it feel?

Desmond Rains
It feels that much better knowing that gabriel tizo was backstage watching that match and stewing that we walked away the winners. Gabriel wanted us to lose these championships so bad and he threw everything he could find at us, yet we still walk out the champions.

Thaddeus Rains
There was never a doubt in our minds that the winners of the match would us.

The Forgotten Sons, Agusto and Fabian then rock into the locker room carrying a case of beer and they hug the Rains brothers.

Thaddeus Rains
The Family will continue to dominate and later tonight we will bring the Nxt Gen and the Asylum Championships home to the house.

A man then enters the locker room standing behind Jackson.

Xavier Jackson
Hello gents my name is Xavier Jackson and i represent Hannibal. Tonight Hannibal was cheated out of his proper shot at the tag team championships and i know this wasnt your fault but we'd like another chance at the tag team titles.

Desmond Rains
Hannibal and Who?

ME!

A man steps in and it's Kgosi.

Chris Areans
Kgosi returns!

Thaddeus Rains
Hannibal wont be getting his shot for awhile in his condition.

Kgosi snaps and goes to attack Thaddeus, he knocks of Jackon but is then grabbed by The Forgotten Sons and driven into the wall. Thaddeus steps up laughing and gets in Kgosi's face.

Thaddeus Rains
Be carefull. Get this trash out of here.

The Sons take Kgosi and toss him outside the locker room and then slam the door shut.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 05:18:39 pm »

=============
mWo Hype Seg.
=============

[After an ad for next month's ppv, the screen cuts to static... before going pitch black. A few words appear on screen...]

... iCan feel it coming in the air 2nite ...

... it's only a matter of time ...

*tick, tock*

[As the words fade... a whisper begins to filter through the speakers in a hushed tone... an image appearing on the screen.]

When I was a little girl... my mother spoke of a prophecy. Of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness, and the fate of all of mankind would be decided... One night, I finally got the courage to ask my mother why God had changed, why he was so angry with his children. “I don’t know,” she said as she tucked the covers around my head...

“I guess he got tired of all the bullshit.”
~ 2009 Movie, 'Legion'

[More words begin to appear...]

[A storm is approaching...
... and it begins... with just... one...]

|drop|

[Another voice begins to speak... this one belonging to a man...]

"i spy something... beginning...
... with an 'm' "

[Static slices through the screen once again... before these words are left on a screen of black ; ]

The following announcement has been paid for by the...

[The "mWo " logo fades, being replaced with a quote in light blue...]

"i can't believe what i saw as i turned on the tv...
... this evening... i was disgusted...
...by all the injustice."
~ Janet Jackson

[... followed by another ...]

"iAm strong because i know my weakness... iAm Beautiful because i see my flaws... iAm a lover because i have felt hate... iAm fearless because i have been afraid... iAm wise because i have been foolish..."

"... and I can laugh... because i have known sadness" ~ Unknown

[... and another ...]

"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them."

"The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within." ~ Ramona L. Anderson

[... and yet another.]

"every day's a battle against; every day's a fight for. every day is collaged with shadows cast in every day's sunrise..."

"... every day is a new chance." ~ Debby Ryan, Disney's "Jessie", & Zack & Cody's "Bailey"

[After the quotations dissapear, a poem takes their place... in blood red lettering.]

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood...

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I–

I took the one less traveled by...
... And that has made all the difference.

~ Robert Frost

[With these final words, a new quote appears... but this one by a man familiar to WWG... none other than THE Mac Bry.]

Let me remind YOU... of just WHO in the HELL iAm.

I am a man that once made the Dhampir fall to his knees.
I am a man that made the Dragon lose his wings.
I am a man that brought companies to the ground...

...and others to heights never before reached...
~ TMB

[As these words fade, the voice of Mac can be heard in a furious, bitter tone...]

"Sir... I have as much right to be here as your paying customers. In fact, moreso. Where I come from, I'm a legend. An icon. A GOD. Where I come from sir... I AM God. For what I have seen, I've either taken... or destroyed. I have the power to create... and kill. I can do what I want, when I want, wherever the hell I please. And nobody, especially not some bottom-feeding, scum-sucking, minimum wage earning son-of-a-B#%$H such as yourself is going to take that away from me. If I wanted to, I could have this entire place brought down to its foundation in a matter of minutes. And sir... I really don't think you want to see that happen."

[Words appear on the screen... blood red, and speaking of the man formerly known as 'Legion'...]

He... is a cancer. He eats away at everything and anything that he grabs ahold of. His allies, and his enemies. His fears, and his dreams. From the pacific shore, to the darkest reaches of Africa. From the poorest families... to the very top of the ladder. He has no seperation of reality and fantasy. He knows no halting, even if he depends upon it. He will stop at nothing, until the world as we know it IS nothing. Nothing but a hollow, lifeless shell. The sooner you realize this... the sooner we can cure this poison...

[... these words fade, and are replaced by more... only in light violet. They read...]

When a man's heart... withers, dries up, and is swept to ash... from the soot of a once great hero? There has risen... a curse. A curse of the mind... and of the body. But most grievously... is that of the spirit. This man has trekked through hellfire and brimstone. He's climbed to the top of the mountain & felt the grace of greatness. He's tasted bitter agony... & the sweet nectar of being truly alive. Once so fully connected to his soul that it shone through a seemingly endless darkness... he now resides in the catacombs of his own psyche. Dangling precariously between that which is vile and that which is just... on the edge of both the blackest, coldest sorrow... and a never-ending warmth. Before an army of shadows... there stands a lone warrior, baring the image of evil... but an inner heart of light. His is a mission that he can barely stay true to... to strike fear in the hearts of both good and bad... right and wrong. This is his story... This... is... THE Mac Bry.

[The words fade from the screen... a section of "Metalingus" by AlterBridge can be heard, feint, as if a bit into the distance... but ever so close...]

"on this day...
i see clearly...
... everything has come to light."

[THE Mac's voice follows... with the mWo displayed in crimson.]

"iAm THE mWo. This is a New Horizon... This is THE Mac's World Order..."

"... and I'm taking over."

"LEGION... is dead. I needed Gabriel Tizo for one reason and one reason only ; to grab the things I needed to make an impact... to make a statement... and he handed them over on a silver platter. And on this day, I stand... headed for a one way ticket to the All-Star Title... and once AGAIN becoming 'mWo World CHAMP'! It's only a matter of time... Because, while everyone else in World Wrestling Generation is worried about joining up with one another? Here iAm... by myself, because the only person iNeed? Is the Man in the Mirror. While everything around me is cracking, and people are splitting apart... I have FINALLY come together within myself. I have found my center... my focus... and oddly? I, THE One Man Stable... iAm the most stable thing in this entire company. In the words of Alanis Morisette... isn't it ironic, don'tcha think? There's nobody on this roster that is a threat to me... regardless of how many are lined up against me at one time."

"Gabe had so much faith in me that he lined me up against three men... Christian Reith, Hannibal, and Eddie V... and I took out all THREE in one handicap match. And Tizo or no Tizo, iAm STILL... the One Man Army. iAM... the ONLY Order in this company. It's a new day... a New Generation... MY generation... I am the leader of a revolution... and a New Horizon! The Truth is, Gabriel Tizo? He wasn't helping me... he was hindering me. He was holding me BACK. And in the end... it was time for me to cut my strings from the puppet master. I got what I wanted... and after 03.14.12. ... Legacy, THE Mac's World Order will be the ONLY thing anyone in this company will be talking about. Because after Legacy... I'll have MY mWo World Title once again... and? The All-Star Champ will find out... first hand..."

"The death of Legion? Was the end of the beginning. And now... NOW... is time for a New Horizon. THE mWo GENERATiON... begins now."

[The mWo logo fades, and the camera opens, revealing Mac staring into the lens... we are left upon a close-up of Mac.]

TMB: "Jealousy breeds contempt...
... and contempt breeds brutality.
Soon... three become one.
Words have become a formality..."

"Begin to live for the moment...
... and be shown the way.
Believe or Be Left Behind...
... these words were never more true..."

"For on this day?
... i see clearly ..."

... the time for action is now.

TMB: ... Three become one... Who do I speak of, exactly? Why... me... myself... and iAm. For far too long have I been a scattered mess of personalities. Well... no more. No longer am I splintered... from now on, I have focus. One man... one mission. To prove my superiority above all others... And with the gold in my possesion... *giggle* Well?"

"... It's SSSHHHOWTIME, FOLKZ~!!1one"

[The screen fades to black once again, and a few words appear in lime green...]

|bPrepared...
...2Fall B4 ME

[A song then plays over the speakers...]

"Love... I don't like to see so much pain.
So much wasted... and this moment keeps slipping away.
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival...
... I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive.

these resolutions... will not be broken...
these promises... which i have spoken...
for i believe... these are not fruitless searches...

for this revolution... will be televised...
and you will Believe... to your surprise
you do not think so? just open your eyes...

all of the doubt, will wash away
where one door closes... a window remains

Cuz all my instincts... they've returned.
And my huge facade... so soon has burned.

Without a noise... without my pride...
... I return to the inside...

... and the outside."

[THE Mac appears once again... this time sitting in a wooden chair... facing off to the side of the camera...]

"02.12.12. The date THE mWo was born."

"03.07.12... The date tHE mWo... began a New Generation."

"But on 03.14.12.? ... something far greater will take place..."

"... something... even I will regret. And WWG... you know me well enough by now... iDon't regret much."

*new-new-new Horizon*

"As I've said... I don't NEED anyone but the man in the mirror..."

"... and when all around is me chaos... and yet I remain the only constant force?"

"All will know where the power truly belongs."

"And all others? ... will fall."

"WELCOME...
... to the New Horizon."

[Mac cackles lightly... before going into full-blown, vile, maniacal laughing...]

[The scene fades out... and a few words finally begin to fill the screen...]

“If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But... if it's real? You'll feel it” ~ Kid Rock

"If it's not real, You can't hold it in your hand. You can't feel it with your heart... And I won't believe it. But if it's true?  You can see it with your eyes... even in the dark. And that's where I want to be." ~ Hayley Williams

"I would rather be hated for who iAm... than to be loved for who I am not." ~ Kurt Cobain

The preceding announcement has been paid for by the...

|truthB4man|
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 05:21:30 pm »

Singles Match - WWG Next Generation Championship
Slipshod (c) vs Desmond Rains

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall...

The crowd is sitting, waiting for something to happen when suddenly Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest hits and the crowd immediately enrage into boo's as Desmond Rains is on the ramp and walks down the ramp spitting insults at the fans, Desmond gets to the bottom of the ring and walks slowly up the ring steps with a cocky look on his face, as he enters the ring he insults the referee and awaits for his match to begin.

The lights go out in the arena as "Coming Undone" by Korn kicks in. SlipShoD comes out and stands at the top of the arena. He takes a few moments and does a 180 degree stare at the crowd. He eyeballs and then fixes his piercing death stare to the ring. He shows no emotion as he makes a B line down the ramp. He stops right at the end of the ramp and looks around at the crowd once again, almost mocking them in a sense, as if he’s showing some sort of disgust in them. He then acts as if he is going to slide into the ring like he used to, but then stops mid way and waves it off like it isn't worth it. This causes more boo's from the crowd, they used to love it when he slid in the ring and bit the rope, now he doesn't even give them the time of day. SlipShoD then walks up the steps and through the ropes. He stands in the middle of the ring and looks around at the crowd with that crazed yet subtle stare. He then walks over to the turnbuckle and stands there waiting for the bell to ring.

Matt Thomas: and is for the WWG Next Generation Championship. Introducing first the WWG Next Generation Champion, Slipshod!!! And his opponent, the challenger, Desmond Rains!!!!

The ref takes the title from Slipshod and shows it to him, Slipshod nods. The ref walks over to Desmond and shows the title to him, Desmond nods. The ref returns to the center of the ring and holds the title up as the crowd cheers. He hands the belt off and calls for the bell. DING DING!

Slipshod rushes Desmond and hits him off the bad with a running enziguri, pushing Desmond into the corner. He quickly follows by climbing up the ropes and tosses Desmond with an inverted hurricanrana. Desmond starts to get to his knees but is hit with a shining wizard.

Adrian Riley: Slipshod is looking vicious tonight

Chris Arenas: Well this would be the second time these two men met for this title and Slipshod seems to want to show the Rains brothers that he is no one to be taken lightly.

Slip goes for a pin... 1..2.. KICK OUT!

Desmond pushes Slipshod off of him. Desmond gets to his feet and Slip rushes for the attack once again. Desmond catches him with a spine buster, knocking the wind out of Slip. Desmond shakes off the assault and pulls Slip to his feet. He lifts him up and hits him with a gut buster followed with a standing elbow drop and goes for a pin...1... KICK OUT! Slip kicks out and Desmond pulls him up once again and irish whips him against the ropes. Slip returns and ducks Desmond’s clothesline, bounces off the rope behind him and hits him with a cross body. Both men get back to their feet but Desmond is caught with a thrust kick from Slipshod. Desmond gets to his knees and Slip bounces off the ropes once more. Desmond blocks Slip with a choke slam using the momentum against him. Desmond goes up to the top rope and launches with a moonsault, but Slipshod rolls out of the way allowing Desmond to hit hard on the mat. Desmond gets to his feet and Slipshod hits him with “The Effect”. Slipshod rolls over and climbs the ropes and launches off with “The Unstabler”. He rolls over on top of Desmond and goes for the pin. 1..2..3!!

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner and still the WWG Next Generation Champion, Slipshod!!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 05:21:50 pm »

Cameras cut to a backstage dressing room where Morgan is stretched out on couch focussed on a tv which has just shown the end of the Slipshod/Desmond Rains match. Her Seductive title is laid over one arm of the lounge and her hair is still damp from the showers.  As the match ends she switches the TV off and glances down at her hand.

Morgan
Interesting...

There is a knock at the door and it opens to reveal Madeline Ayers, who enters without and invitation and, after perching on the edge of the lounge, thrusts a microphone in Morgan’s face.

Madeline Ayers
Morgan congratulations on your win in not only your return match, but a title win at that, how are you feeling.

Morgan raises an eyebrow and an unimpressed look flickers across her face, but she straightens in her seat and answers, her tone only slightly patronising.

Morgan
I’m feeling great Madeline. I went into New Gen saying that I was going to walk away with my championship and that’s exactly what I did.

Madeline Ayers
What are your thoughts on Brooke’s actions in your match?

A dark expression flashes across Morgan’s face and she rises quickly to her feet seizing Madeline’s arm in a bruising grip and walking her to the door and expelling her firmly from the room. Once she is outside the dressing room Morgan lounges back against the door post and surveys the interviewer through narrowed eyes before speaking in a dangerously calm voice.

Morgan
I have no idea what she was thinking at the time, isn’t that your job to find out? I’m not going to simply walk away from opportunities that are presented to me, but I’m not a big fan of having people speculate that things are simply handed to me.

Without a pause Morgan closes her dressing room door in the face of Madeline and the camera.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:09:08 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 05:22:37 pm »

Two out of three falls match - Asylum Rulez
Jakob Hystaria(c) Vs Thaddeus Rains

2 out of 3 Falls Match
Asylum Championship
Jakob Hystaria© vs. Thaddeus Rains

Matt Thomas:  The following is a two out of three falls match, and it will be contested under Asylum Rulez!

I came to play begins to play as the lights dim as Thaddeus makes his way out onto the ramp and raises his hand into the air as flames go up behind him.

Matt Thomas:  Introducing first….the challenger, from Dublin, Ireland….weighing in at 245 pounds….Thaddeus Rains!

Thaddeus walks down the ramp and walks up the steel steps stepping into the ring. Thaddeus goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope and raises his hand into the air. Thaddeus gets down and walks to the middle of the ring awaiting for the match to begin.  The lights in the arena turn off, a low bass rumble gradually gets lauder over the P.A. system. In the ring a light spells out ‘Contingent’ in gold and the Titan Tron displays the same words. ‘Been to Hell’ starts over the P.A. system and a spot light starts to move around the ramp but no sign up Jakob Hystaria. The crowd starts to cheer.

Adrian Riley: I don’t get it what are they cheering for?

The spotlight moves up the Titan Tron and on top of it stands Jakob Hystaria with the WWG Asylum World Championship around his waist. He looks down at the crowd calmly before letting out a yell and jumps off the Titan Tron. Just as he launches off a zip line catches Jakob. As he slides down the zip line pyro explodes on the stage and follows him down the ramp. Jakob gets to the ring and releases the harness, dropping in the center of the ring.

Matt Thomas:  And his opponent from Las Vegas, Nevada….weighing in at 247 pounds.  He is the current Asylum World Champion….Jakob Hystaria!

Jakob walks over to and climbs to the second rope, takes off the Asylum World Championship, and holds it over his head. He hops off the ropes, lays the title in the center of the ring, and paces back and forth.

Chris Arenas:  Two of the best in the business today getting ready to one on one, Adrian!

Adrian Riley:  That’s what its all about right there Chris, the Asylum Championship belt!

Jakob hands the championship belt to the referee as he Thaddeus lock eyes in the ring.  The ref folds the title and holds it up in the air for all to see, before handing it to Matt Thomas on the outside, and signals for the bell!

DING! DING! DING!

The two begin staring at one another, then they begin to shoot insults at each other, as the walk towards the center of the ring.  Now, face to face the two continue to talk, before Jakob slaps Thaddeus across the face, you can see Jakob mouthing “You will respect me”!  Thaddeus pushes Jakob back about three or four steps before the two begin circling the ring, ready to get it on, now.  The two meet in the ring and soon begin a collar elbow tie up, but Jakob quickly slips behind Thaddeus, then hitting him with a shoulder to the back of the left kneecap.  Thaddeus falls face first down onto the mat, as Jakob begins to stomp away on the back of Rains.  Jakob drags Thaddeus back to his feet before sending him into the ring ropes, then locking him in a sleeper hold.  Refusing to fall behind early, Thaddeus is able to maneuver around and ground Jakob and drop him with a back body drop.  Its an intense start to the match,  as Jakob rolls to the outside to regain himself.  But Thaddeus is having none of it, as looks around and sees Jakob on the outside.  He runs across the ring, off the ring, then flies over the top rope onto an unsuspecting Hystaria.  The fans stand to there feet and cheer in excitement at the early risk taken by Rains.  Thaddeus is quickly back to his feet, as he grabs a chair from the timekeeper, folds it, and holds it up to the crowd.  Thaddeus turns to use the chair, but finds quickly booted back into his own face.  Thaddeus grabs his face in agony as the fans “OOOH” at the impact of the shot.  Jakob waste no time, picking Rains up and sending him into the steel ring steps.  Thaddeus goes flying over the ring steps, banging his knees on the top step and landing on the floor.  Jakob looks to take advantage quickly dropping down to cover the downed opponent.  1..2..Thaddeus kicks out after two!  Jakob gets back to his feet and walks over to grab the top steel steps as Thaddeus crawls around, using the ring post to himself up.  Jakob smiles as he lift the steps up with evil intentions.  As Thaddeus turns around he sees Jakob charging with the steps and his able to jump out of the way, while steps hit the ring post and bounce back into his own face.  Jakob collapses onto the floor with blood drippng from his mouth and nose , Thaddeus rushes to cover the champ…1...2...

Adrian Riley:  Kick-out after two!

Chris Arenas:  This has been a quick fast pace opening to this match, which one of the two will tire out first, will have a lot of say as to who comes out on top.

Thaddeus gets back to his feet, stomping away at Jakob as he crawls away.  Rains ponders what to do next, then he hops up on the apron, finally flinging himself in the direction of a now standing Hystaria, but Jakob is able to side step the attack and Thaddeus misses the cross body splash instead hitting the side of the announcer’s table.  A grin comes over Jakob’s face, as blood still pours from around his mouth.  He picks up the carcass of Thaddeus and throws it back into the ring.  He crawls over to make the cover …1 ...2 ... KICK-OUT!  Jakob looks in disbelief as the Thaddeus begins to stir again.  Jakob begins to signal the end is near.  He sees Thaddeus stand up and begins to charge with Mass Hystaria, but Rains catches his foot, spins him around, kicks him in the gut, and drops him to the canvas with devastating DDT.  Rains goes for the cover … 1 … 2 … Another KICK-OUT this time by Jakob.  Thaddeus looks a little disappointed as he rolls to the outside, grabbing the steel chair he tried to use earlier.  Jakob is able to get to his knees, before he is whacked across the skull with the steel chair.  Thaddeus goes for the pin again …1 …2 …KICK-OUT! 

Adrian Riley:  Jakob kicked out?

Chris Arenas:  WOW!  That was a hellacious chair shot by Thaddeus!

Thaddeus is a little shocked, as looks at Jakob laid out on the canvas.  Thaddeus goes to the corner and begins to ascend to the top, but he met at the top by the amazingly recuperated Hystaria, who lands a right hand shot on the challenger.  Now Jakob climbs to the top, as both men slug it out on the top turnbuckle.  However, Jakob gets the upper hand.  Jakob grabs Thaddeus, and lifts him over head for Superplex down to the canvas.  Both men are down in the ring, the ref starts his count.  Jakob is the first to move as he crawls toward Thaddeus’s body.  Jakob throw an arm over the body of Thaddeus for the pin …1 …2 …3,NO!  KICK-OUT by Thaddeus.

Adrian Riley:  Neither man willing to die here in this first fall.

Both men lay on their backs side by side, after the huge superplex.  A few moments go by before the two men begin to stir. Both eventually make it to their feet, but stumbling to maintain balance.  They look into each other’s eyes as blood falls from Jakob’s mouth.  Jakob spits some of the blood onto the canvass as the two men meet in the center of the ring, throwing haymakers.  Jakob first gets the advantage, before Thaddeus turns things around backing Jakob with rights and lefts.  Thaddeus grabs Jakob arm attempting to send across to the ring ropes, but Jakob reverses sending Thaddeus instead to the ring ropes.  Thaddeus puts on the brakes by grabbing the ropes as he hits them.  Jakob charges toward Rains, but Thad falls to the ground grabbing the top rope, and Jakob goes flying over the top and onto the outside area.  Thaddeus slides to the outside, grabbing Jakob by the head bring him to his feet.  Thaddeus attempts to Irish whip Jakob into the steel steps, but Hystaria reverses this arrempt as well, sending Thaddeus shoulder first into the steel steps with a THUD!  Jakob grabs Rains by the head, and begins to beat him down with vicious closed fist shots to the head, before letting him collapse back to the floor.  Jakob walks over to Matt Thomas and tells him “GET UP”!  Jakob then proceeds take Thomas’s belt off, and then pushes him back into his seat.  Jakob walks over and sees Thaddeus crawling on all fours and a rage burst from the champ.  Jakob slaps Thaddeus across the back with leather belt strap, and you hear the shot followed by Thaddeus’s cries of agony and a collective “OOOH” from the crowd.  Then, he lets a full rage of whips across the back of Thaddeus….SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!  The sound of the leather being wrapped around the human skin is almost too much for some of the fans in attendance, as they cover their ears and close their eyes.  You can visibly see the scars and coloration beginning to form across the back of Rains.  Thaddeus finally collapses onto his stomach from the pain.  Jakob grabs Thaddeus head and lifts it up before SMACK!  The sound of the strap connecting with the face of Thaddeus, causes fans to gasp at the brutality being shown by Jakob.  Hystaria drops the belt and rolls Thaddeus over for the pin …1 …2 

Adrian Riley:  THADDEUS KICKED OUT!  THADDEUS KICKED OUT!

Jakob gets up and instantly begins to argue with the referee.  He has the ref backed up onto the ring apron in his face debating his case.  Thaddeus is able to get to his feet, with the belt in hand, as blood begins to fall down the face of the battered challenger.  Thaddeus stands behind Jakob, before wrapping belt around the throat of Jakob.  Jakob’s arms wail around as the air is being choked out of him.  Jakob tires himself out trying fight, and collapse down on the floor.  As Jakob becomes blue in the face, Thaddeus unwraps the belt and drops down for the cover.  ONE …TWO …KICK-OUT by Jakob!  Thaddeus sits up as the blood falls onto his chest, he grabs Jakob and throws him back into the ring.  Thaddeus slides in the ring, and walks over and grabs the chair in the ring, while Jakob starts to get to his feet.  Rains charges with chair, but Jakob ducks the chair shot.  As Thaddeus turns around, the chiar sent back into his own face, are Jakob connects with MASS HYSTARIA!  Jakob falls on the body of Rains

…1!

….2!

…..3!

Matt Thomas:  The winner of the first fall…Jakob Hystaria!

Adrian Riley:  Jakob gets the first fall!

Chris Arenas:  But is their anything left from these two men!

Both men lay down on the mat after the first fall, but Jakob soon shakes off the cobwebs, and crawls back over to Rains, and covers him again.  ONE …TWO …THR-SHOULER UP …Rains gets a shoulder up to stay alive in this match.  Jakob gets to his feet, then he forces Thaddeus to his feet as well before throwing him off the ring ropes before connecting with a big boot to the blood soaked face of Rains.  Jakob walks around to the legs of Thad, before flipping him over and attempting to lock in “Blurred Lines” but before he can, Thaddeus rolls him up for the pin …1 ..2 …KICK-OUT!  Jakob is shocked, but is the first to his feet and lifts Rains to his feet, but Rains is able to land a few quick punches rattling the champ.  Rains gets to an upright position and lands a few more blows before, Jakob tries to Irish whip to the ropes, but Rains reverses and sends Jakob into the ropes and catches him with a swinging neck breaker.  Thaddeus goes for the pin ..1 ..2 ..

Chris Arenas:  Jakob barely gets the shoulder before the count of 3!

Adrian Riley:  But Thaddeus has new life now Chris, the tide seems to be turning!

Rains gets up and argues with the ref for a moment, before turning his attention back to the champ.  Thaddeus grabs Jakob lifting him up, but Jakob pushes him back.  Jakob attempts to connect with another “Mass Hystaria” but this time its blocked, as Thaddeus catches the foot of Jakob and spins him around, and tries to go for an “IRISH LAYOUT” …NO!  Jakob pushes Thaddeus off and Thaddeus hit’s the turnbuckle.  Jakob is on a knee as Thaddeus turns around, and Jakob attacks with a “MASSIVE CLOTHESLINE” however he misses the target as Thaddeus ducks huge clothesline.  Jakob puts on the brakes and turns back to look for Rains, but gets caught with an “IRISH LAYOUT” !  Thaddeus quickly hooks the leg for the cover

…1!

….2!

….3!

Matt Thomas:  The winner of the second fall…THADDEUS RAINS!

Adrian Riley:  It’s all tied up now, with one fall to decide it all!

Chris Arenas:  Now, we get to see what these guys are made of!

Thaddeus rolls to the outside, as he stands pondering what to do next, as the blood continues to pour from his face.  Thaddeus flips up the ring apron, he grabs a chair and throws it into the ring.  Next, He grabs trash can with a lid and tosses that into the ring.  Then he walks around to another side, and flips that apron up and grabs a ladder from underneath the ring and sides that under the bottom rope.  Then he grabs a section of the steel steps and tosses them over the top rope into the ring, now Jakob begins to move around in the ring.  Thaddeus reaches under the ring, this time pulling out a table, which he proceeds to slide in the ring, as Jakob gets to his feet and sees all the toys that Thaddeus has brought to the party.  Jakob picks up a steel chair, while Thaddeus finds one on the outside and the two have a stare down.  Jakob invites Thaddeus in the ring, while Thaddeus tells him to put the chair down.  The two argue back and forth, before Thaddeus barvely, or stupidly slides into the ring, and is met with a chair shot to the back.  Then, Jakob raises the chair and delivers another chair shot to the back of Rains.  Jakob begins to move some of the furniture around in the ring, while he opens a chair and sets it in the ring.  Jakob picks Thaddeus up by his hair, kness him in the face, then “Chaos Theory” as Thaddeus’s face bounces off the open chair, destroying it.  Jakob hooks the leg for the pin.

…1!

….2!

SHOULDER UP!

Adrian Riley:  How did Thaddeus kick out of that!

Chris Arenas:  It’s all guts here Riley…All guts!

Thaddeus just kicked out, and Jakob can’t believe it, but he has to get his head back in the game.  He sits up and runs his fingers through his hair, before standing up, looking around the ring for something to put Thaddeus away.  He picks up the wooden table, and begins to assemble it in the ring.   Rains struggles to get to his feet, as Jakob has the table now set in the ring.  He walks over to grab Thad, but Rains gives Jakob a low blow, a surprising move from Rains.  Thaddeus gets to his feet and gives Jakob a right hand, driving Jakob into the corner.  Rains lifts Jakob up onto the second turnbuckle.  He’s going for a Superplex, but Jakob reverses it grabbing Rains around the throat…CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE TABLE!

Chris Arenas:  Jakob just risked his own body to end Thaddeus!

Adrian Riley:  But can he finish it?

Both men are down in the wooden wreckage in the ring, with Thaddeus taking the bigger bump, but Jakob is unable to muster the strength to throw an arm over for the pin.  Thaddeus begins to claw away from the carnage, Jakob, ,knowing the opportunity for a pin is gown, starts to make it to his feet.  Thaddeus uses the steps in the ring to get back to a standing position, while Jakob uses the ropes.  Jakob begins to stride toward Thaddeus but Rains kicks him in the gut, he grabs Jakob head running up the steps he connects, an “IRISH LAYOUT” on the steel steps.  Jakob lays on the steps, as Thaddeus crawls over, rolls him over onto his back for the pin…

…1!

….2!

SHOULDER UP!

Adrian Riley:  OH MY GOD!  A SHOULDER UP!

Chris Arenas:  NO WAY!  THERE’S NO WAY!

Thaddeus is in shock as he rolls in disbelief on the canvas.  He looks at the ref, and the ref has to reassure him 3 and 4 times that it was indeed a two count.  Rains sits with his hands on his knees, not knowing what to do.  Jakob is laying motionless on top of the steel steps.  Thaddeus stands up, grabs Jakob by the arm dragging him to the corner, and positioning him in a sitting position in the corner.  He walks over and grabs the trash can in the ring, he brings it over, and sits in Jakob’s lap in front of his face.  Thaddeus walks to the parallel turnbuckle and climbs.  It looks like Thaddeus is about to go Coast to Coast.  Thaddeus leaps off the top rope, at that moment Jakob rolls to the outside, and Thaddeus hits nothing but trash can and ring ropes.

Adrian Riley:  Thaddeus went for it all and got nothing with the Coast to Coast!

Chris Arenas:  Now we have one man down on the inside and one down on the outside, now what will happen?

Adrian Riley: Anything can happen, what one hell of a match this has been. Hey look Jakob is going for his trademark kendo stick.

Jakob grabs a kendo stick from underneath the ring and heads back into the ring and he takes a shot hitting Thaddeus in the ribs, Jakob then swings the kendo stick around and dances around the ring waiting for Thaddeus to get up.

Chris Arenas
This is it.

Thaddeus pulls himself up and dives at Jakob who takes a swing with the kendo stick but he misjudges and Thaddeus tackles him to the ground, both men then get up and Thaddeus hit's Jakob with a Irish Layout and then makes the cover.

Chris Arenas: This one is over! New Champion!

one..two..three! NO! Jakob kicks out.

Adrian Riley
How the hell did Jakob kick out!

Thaddeus can't beleive it as he kneels in the ring looking shocked. Thaddeus gets to his feet and picks up Jakob who looks lifeless. Thaddeus holds him there and then looks at the kendo stick, Thaddeus pushes Jakob into the corner and then picks up the kendo stick, Thaddeus tosses away the kendo stick as Jakob walks forward and uses his own Mass Hystaria against him.

Chris Arenas
Oh no! He didn't just do that! Tell me he didn't.

Thaddeus drops down for the cover and the referee makes the count.

One...two...three! No! Jakob gets his foot on the bottem rope and Thaddeus can't beleive it once again placing his hand into his hands. Thaddeus gets up and throws a tantrum grabbing the kendo stick and yelling for Jakob to get up. Jakob is slow to his feet and Thaddeus goes to use the kendo stick but jakob rolls threw taking Thaddeus down and grabbing his ankle and locking in what he calls blurred lines, Jakob locks it in hard placing his knee in the back of Thaddeus.

Adrian Riley
It's over!

Thaddeus tries to reach the ropes but he is in the centre of the ring and Jakob won't break the hold. Thaddeus is screaming in pain but he won't give in, the referee is pleading with him to give up. Thaddeus manages to roll threw but Jakob holds onto the ankle and keeps the hold locked in, Thaddeus is closer to the ropes but still can't reach.

Chris Arenas
Thaddeus is determined not to tap.

Thaddeus reaches but still can't reach, he trys to get closer but Jakob won't move. Thaddeus goes for another roll threw but this time rolls up Jakob and the referee counts.

one..two...Jakob kicks free and quickly grabs the ankle but Thaddeus is on his back and he reaches over grabbing the kendo stick and smashes it onto the forehead of Jakob who falls to the ground, Thaddeus then rolls towards the corner and starts climbing slowly.

Adrian Riley
He is taking to long.

Thaddeus reaches the top and then jumps hitting his moonsault and ccovering Jakob.

one...two...three!

Matt thomas
Here is your winner and NEW Aslyum Championship, Thaddeus Rains.

Chris Arenas
Wow..what a match.

Adrian Riley
The fans have really been treated here tonight.

Thaddeus rolls off Jakob but stays down as the referee hands him the championship. Thaddeus grabs the championship and rolls to the edge of the ring and sits on the edge as the referee has a word with him. Backstage staff come down and help Thaddeus but he refuses the help and limps up the ramp as his music is played.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:43:07 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 05:45:12 pm »

(The announcer stands in the middle of the ring.)

Matt Thomas: "Ladies and gentlemen, this next match, is a 30 minute Irrron Mannn Maaaatch!!"

(Crowd goes semi-wild.)

Matt Thomas: "Now introducing first, he hails from Louisville Kentucky, weighing in at 235 pounds, he stands 6 feet 2 inches tall, he is a WWG hall of famer...Spencer Clarrrrk!!"

The lights in the arena get dim as you can hear a little bit of electrical interference and a voice says softly, "The One...The Only..." The crowd stands up and cheers as the lyrics "GET UP OFF THE GROUND!" are sang and the lights switch to blue and green on the stage. Out comes Spencer Clark getting the crowd pumped. Spencer runs to each side of the stage getting the crowd pumped. He walks back to center stage and jumps up; when he lands throws his arms out and pyros go off behind him. Smirking, he then runs down to the ring and slides in. Going to each turnbuckle he smiles taking it in and does his guns signal to the crowd. He begins to act like he's shooting the guns before hopping down "holstering" them. Walking to one side of the ring he jumps up and down preparing for the match.

Chris Arenas: "Spencer Clark here, getting ready to face his longtime friend and fellow WWG hall of famer Dragon Demonico, and Adrian ill tell you what, im fired up! I mean I just cant wait for this match, cant wait!"

Adrian Riley: "Yeah you know something im fired up too, but just shut up for a second Arenas because here comes Demonico!"

Ring Announcer: "And his opponent, weighing in at 185 pounds, he is 5 feet 11 inches tall, he hails from Windsor Ontario Canada, he is a WWG hall of famerrrr....Dragon Deeemooooonicoooooo!!!"

"Sorry You're Not a Winner" hits the P.A. system as the crowd give off a mixed reaction, know who is going to be coming out from the back. Dragon Demonico emerges from the back wearing his usual ring attire. He raises his arms on stage and gives out a yell as red pyro shoots out from the stage. From there he begins walking down the ramp, going up to fans and giving them high fives. He uses the steps at ring side and gets into the ring. From there, he hops onto a nearby turnbuckle and taunts the crowd as he awaits the beginning of the match.

Adrian Riley: "Dragon ready to put the boots to Clarks face! Im jacked up! Im ready for this match! This is it Arenas, I mean im telling you, THIS is what the WWG is all about! These two hall of famers, these LEGENDS are squaring off not because they hate each other! They respect the hell outta one another and they are going to put on a show tonight out of sheer competition! Im telling you Arenas this is it! THIS is the match!"

Chris Arenas: "Couldn't agree more..."

Adrian Riley: "Just shut up and watch it already!"

Spencer Clark and Dragon Demonico step up to the middle of the ring. They stand facing each other as the ref calls for the bell. Dragon shakes Spencers hand as they lock up. The clock now starts off, it ticks away at 29:03. A hiptoss from Spencer to Demonico, Demonico comes crashing down but rolles back up and charges toward Clark. Clark delivers a drop toe hold and forms it into a crossface like manuever. Demonico roles over and reverses it into a pin.

Spencer Clark kicks out. Clark and Dragon get to their feet and stand there for a second eyeballing each other. The crowd cheers and claps at the same time.

Chris Arenas: "A great amount of respect for these two competitors here tonight."

Dragon and Clark lock up once again but this time it leads into Dragon getting Clark into a headlock. Dragon grinds a few times but Clark throws him into the ropes. Dragon comes back, Clark lays flat, Dragon hops over and bounces off the other side of the ropes. Dragon comes back, Clark jumps over his head, Dragon bounces off the other side of the ropes. Dragon comes back as Clark delivers a gut wrenching dropkick right to his face. Demonico goes crashing to the canvas. The clock now ticking away at 25:17. Spencer walks over to Dragon and stomps on his a few times. Spencer then picks Dragon up but Dragon delivers a few shots to Clarks gut.

Adrian Riley: "Dragon making a comeback here."

Dragon then headbutts Spencer in the chest as Spencer goes flayling back. Spencer turns around and Demonico hits one of the loudest Enziguris you have ever heard! The snap sends Clark face first into the canvas. Demonico goes for the cover...

kickout at 2, it was a close 3. Dragon stands up and delivers a knee into Clarks face. Dragon then runs off the ropes and hits a falling legdrop.

Chris Arenas: "Dragon really taking it to Spencer here."

Dragon then attempts a jumping elbow drop but just before he hits Spencer, Spencer moves out of the way causing Dragon to smash his elbow into the canvas. Dragon holds his elbow in pain as Spencer hangs over by the turnbuckle. Dragon then gets to his feet as Spencer is in a crouching position, just as Dragon turns around Spencer runs at him with a Springboard Forearm sending both man to the canvas.

Adrian Riley: "There he is! Thats retro Clark right there!"

Spencer Clark is the first to get to his feet and delivers a few stomps to the midsection of Dragon. Spencer then motions for the top rope, he heads up as Dragon lays there. Spencer then stands up at the top turnbuckle and attempts a falling splash. Dragon Demonico moves at the last second, causing Spencer to crash into the mat. Spencer holds his gut in agony as Demonico hits him in the face with a Dropkick. Dragon then picks Spencer up and motions for the Dragon Spike. Demonico sets it up, but just before he gets Clark in the right position, its reversed, Be All, End All is hit and hits hard on Demonico.

Chris Arenas: "What a reversal!"

Spencer goes for the cover

Dragon kicks out! Spencer cant believe it. Neither man has a win yet and the clock is ticking down from 15:13. A little more than half this match is left and both men have already shown that they mean business. Spencer gets to his feet and puts his hands on his hips in confusion, but just as he turns around, Demonico hits the Dragon Spike and goes for the cover...

3...!

Its Dragon Demonico 1, Spencer Clark 0. Dragon gets to his feet and picks Spencer up. He goes for another Dragon Spike, trying to get another pin, but Spencer somehow gets out of it and pushes Demonico into the ropes. Dragon comes back and ducks an attempted clothesline from Spencer. Dragon bounces off the other side and gets nailed with superkick from Clark!

Adrian Riley: "Oh man! I heard that from here!"

Dragon goes falling through the ropes and crashes down on the outside. Spencer sees Demonico trying to get to his feet by pulling himself up from the announcers table. Spencer then runs off the ropes and dives over the top rope, but as Spencer is mid air Dragon manages to move himself out of the way and push Spencer in mid air to cause Spencer to crash through the announcers table. Dragon roles over to the steps and sits there for a second as Spencer lay motionless. Dragon then gets up and tries to scrape Clark off the ground to get him in the ring. Dragon manages to get Clark in the ring and goes for the pin.

Its not Dragon 2 and Spencer 0. The clock ticks down now from 5:32.

Chris Arenas: "Both men have shown us just why they are hall of famers."

Dragon sits over in the corner regaining his breathe. Spencer roles and crawls trying to get up and recover from that crash. As Spencer gets to his feet, Dragon rushes out of the corner charging toward Spencer to attempt a spear. But Spencer moves out of the way, Dragon stops himself before he hits the turnbuckle. He then whips around real quick and is hit with the Be All, End All! Spencer goes for the cover.

3...!

It is now Dragon Demonico 2, Spencer Clark 1. Spencer then picks Dragon up and sets him up for the Shockwave. Dragon manages to get out of it, as Spencer Clark turns around, Dragon hits another Dragon Spike. Both men lye on the mat as the clock ticks down from 1:45. The ref checks on both men, but they are tired and worn out, they have displayed everything they got in this ring on the biggest stage of them all, Dragon being in the lead but if he can just get one more pin over Spencer, it would be enough to end this match without a possibility of a draw. The clock now is at :55 seconds as both men still lay on the mat. Dragon then starts to get up slowly but so does Spencer Clark. Just then both men manage to get to their feet as the clock only has 30 seconds left. Dragon then points to the monitor as Spencer looks as sees the score and the fact that theres only 30 seconds. He then turns around but is met with another Dragon Spike. Dragon Demonico covers

3!

The score is now Dragon Demonico 3, Spencer Clark 1. The clock ticks down, 10, 9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 and the match is over.

Adrian Riley: "What a match! I mean What a damn match!"

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen your winner, Dragon, Deeeemooonicooooo!"

The ref raises Dragon Demonicos arm as he celebrates.

Chris Arenas: "Both men gave it their all, but in the end, Dragon proved to be victorious."
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 06:03:50 pm »

The camera heads backstage where Gabriel Tizo is standing with a WWG hall of fame banner behind him. Gabriel smiles and his theme "another" is heard and the camera heads back to the ring and Gabriel Tizo walks out of the ramp and heads down to the ring, still inside the ring is Dragon Demonico and Spencer Clark. Gabriel grabs a microphone and his music cuts.

Gabriel Tizo
Spencer, Dragon please stay for this presentation because for the first time in WWG history we will be holding a live WWG hall of fame ceremony right here, right now at New Generation.

Adrian Riley
Wow! Thats a blockbuster announcement.

Gabriel Tizo
Without wasting anymore time i would like to announce the WWG hall of fame class for the year 2011. First the only openly annunced hall of famer the late great Xavier Goings.

A picture is shown on the screen of Xavier Goings. Hall of fame music starts playing and a family member takes the spot of Xavier Goings on the ramp.

Gabriel Tizo
Former X-Gen Champion AJ Styles!

AJ Styles walks out onto the ramp taking his spot on the ramp.

Gabriel Tizo
Kamikaze!

Kamikaze walks out taking her spot on the ramp as the music continues and the fans along with Spencer and Dragon are clapping for this years hall of fame.

Gabriel Tizo
Former WWG Champion Spider!

Spider walks out and takes his spot on the ramp.

Gabriel Tizo
Another Former WWG Champion, Jason Richardson!

Jason Ricardson's music plays and he walks out onto the ramp taking up his spot.

Gabriel Tizo
And the finaly inductee into the WWG hall of fame for the year of 2011, former WWG Champion, current half of the tag team champion's and new All Star Champion. Thaddeus Rains.

His music plays but Thaddeus no shows.

Adrian Riley
Thaddeus isnt out here because he is recieveing medical treatment backstage for his ankle after his brutual match against Jakob Hystaria.

Gabriel Tizo
And of course Thaddeus think's he is to good to take place in the ceremony. Ladies and gentleman your class of 2011 hall of fame!

Gabriel starts to leave the ring but the Contingment are quickly out onto the ramp all with steel pipe and they start attacking the hall of famers on the ramp. Gabriel looks on in shock.

Adrian Riley
What the ****!

Chris Arenas
How dare they! This is such disrespect.

Spencer Clark and Dragon Demonico run up the ramp to help the hall of famers but they both each recieve a shot from the steel pipe. The contigment lay out all the hall of famers and stand on the ramp with all the bodies of the hall of famers around them.

Adrian Riley
This isn't right.

Gabriel Tizo
Security! Get these scum out of my building now!

Security comes pilling out from the back grabbing the members of the Contigment, using handcuffs on the men and start leading them out of the building.

Chris Arenas
They have ruined the night, and there's still one match to go.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: