Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:29:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Unleashed Live Wednesday 22nd August 2012

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Unleashed Live Wednesday 22nd August 2012  (Read 334 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 02:55:06 am »

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Old School Street Fight
Jakob Hystaria (Champion) and Dragon Demonico (#1 Contender)

The lights go out as the audience pops and Rev Theory’s Dead in a Grave plays over the P.A. System. The crowd stands up and starts to cheer. Once the chorus starts up Jakob walks out, wearing his signature black button up denim shirt with the sleeves ripped off, cobalt blue leather pants, black leather boots, black straw cowboy hat shaped up on the sides, with aviator sunglasses, with the WWG World Heavyweight Championship around his waste, stepping out on the stage spinning in a circle. He stops at the edge of the ramp, vigorously points at the belt, and yells out the start of the song “I’m the mutha f@cka holding my head high.” Jakob smiles at the camera and heads down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen first I would like to introduce, from Las Vegas, Nevada!  He Stands at an official Height of 6'2" and a Weight of 247 Pounds!  He is Naturally Awesome!  He is the Current WWG World Heavyweight Champion!  He is… Jakob Hystaria!

He slaps hands with some of the fans but stops at one who is booing him. Jakob looks at the fan in the eye and sticks two middle fingers in his face, spins around with a big grin on his face, and seeing more Pro-Hystaria fans across the ramp way he walks over and opens his arms wide making sure to be in a close up as fans reach out to touch him.  Hystaria steps away from the writhing mob smiling at them before he runs down to the ring sliding under the bottom rope. He pops up and hops on the middle rope and posses for the crowd, getting them riled up, unstraps the belt and holds it in the air with one arm. He jumps down and tosses his hat into the crowd, takes off his sunglasses and shirt and hands them off along with the title.
"Sorry You're Not a Winner" hits the P.A. system as the crowd give off a mixed reaction, know who is going to be coming out from the back. Dragon Demonico emerges from the back wearing his usual ring attire. He raises his arms on stage and gives out a yell as red pyro shoots out from the stage.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen… Coming down to the ring here tonight from his Hometown of Windsor, Ontario, Canada.  He Stands at an official Height of 5'11" and at a Weight of 185lbs!  He is the Master of the Dragon Spike!  He is the "WWG Hall of Famer" Dragon Demonico!

From there he begins walking down the ramp, going up to fans and giving them high fives. He uses the steps at ring side and gets into the ring. From there, he hops onto a nearby turnbuckle and taunts the crowd as he awaits the beginning of the match.

*DING*

The two men circle each other for a moment, each glancing out into the crowd before locking up in a collar-and-elbow tie up until Hystaria pulls Demonico into a side headlock, but the champion throws the challenger into the ropes. Hystaria rebounds off the ropes and takes the champion off his feet with a shoulderblock before bouncing off the ropes once more, but Demonico gets to his feet and uses Hystaria's momentum to take the challenger down with a powerslam. Wasting no time, Demonico scales to the top rope and, when Hystaria reaches his feet, he jumps off and takes the challenger down with a missile dropkick. Demonico covers Hystaria, hooking the leg, as the ref makes the count

Ref: 1... 2... Kick Out!

Demonico pulls Hystaria to his feet and applies a front facelock before shifting to a side headlock, but the Champion counters with a back suplex. The ref begins to count both men out but Hystaria gets back to his feet at the count of four and backs into the corner, sizing up the Hall of Famer. He rushes forward and drops a knee to the Hall of Famer's head!  Hystaria then goes right back to the corner for another pass, but this time Demonico moves out of the way and gets back to his feet while Hystaria lies on the mat, holding his knee. Demonico grabs Hystaria's leg and drops a series of elbows to the back of the Champion's knee, before locking on the figure four leglock. Demonico has the hold locked in tight and Hystaria cries out in pain, failing to realize his shoulders are flat on the mat. The ref counts

Hystaria gets his shoulder up. Demonico pulls back on Hystaria's leg but the Champion refuses to submit, then the Hall of Famer nails Hystaria in the head and he falls back onto the mat. The ref counts

Hystaria pulls his shoulder up but Demonico nails him in the head one more time

Ref: 1... Kick Out!

Hystaria gets his shoulder up and pulls himself close enough to the ropes to grab on, forcing the Hall of Famer to break the hold. Demonico pulls Hystaria away from the ropes and attempts to reapply the figure four, but the Champion kicks the Hall of Famer into the ropes, but as Demonico bounces off the ropes, he grabs Hystaria's legs and twists him onto his stomach into a Boston Crab. Hystaria cries out in pain and drags himself towards the ropes. Demonico breaks the hold and drops a pair of fists into the Champion's head. Hystaria rolls the to center of the ring and doubles the Hall of Famer over with a shot to the midsection and delivers a chop which sends the Hall of Famer reeling into the ropes. When Hystaria moves in to capitalize, Demonico fires back with a chop of his own and Hystaria retaliates by grabbing the Hall of Famer in a headlock and dragging him down to the mat. Demonico's shoulders are down only long enough for the referee to make a one count and the Hall of Famer grabs the Champion with head scissors. Hystaria releases his headlock and flips over into a pinning position 1... 2... the Hall of Famer gets his shoulder up and bridges up pulling the Champion into a pinning position with a back slide.  The ref counts…

Hystaria rolls outside the ring and pulls the Hall of Famer out when he gets too close to the ropes and throws him into the cage. Demonico gets back to his feet but Hystaria slams him onto the ground and rolls into the ring to break the count before rolling back out. The referee admonishes the Champion, telling him to get himself and the Hall of Famer back into the ring but Hystaria irish whips the Hall of Famer into the cage, which draws a chorus of boos from a large portion of the crowd. Hystaria looks out into the crowd before pulling Demonico back to his feet and throwing him into the ring. Pulling the Hall of Famer to his feet, Hystaria delivers a standing vertical suplex and pins the prone Hall of Famer 1... 2... Demonico gets his shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and the Champion attempts a back suplex but the Hall of Famer flips over and lands on his feet, grabbing Hystaria by the waist and pushing him into the ropes, using the momentum of the rebound to roll the Champion into a pin. The ref counts

Hystaria pushes Demonico into the ropes.  Hystaria moves in and Demonico hits with a knife-edged chop to the midsection and sends Hystaria into the ropes, lowering his head to attempt a back body drop but the Champion sees it coming and kicks the Hall of Famer in the face. Demonico reels back and Hystaria takes him down with a chop to the chest. The Champion covers the Hall of Famer, hooking the leg

Demonico gets his shoulder up. A significant portion of the crowd begin a "JA-KOB, JA-KOB" chant while Hystaria scales the turnbuckles, but he's too slow as the Hall of Famer gets back to his feet and knocks the Champion off balance and his crotch meets the steel of the turnbuckle support.

Chris Arenas: Each and every male in the audience felt that one along with Jakob Hystaria!

Adrien Riley: I had a feeling Hystaria was into the Swollen Members...

Demonico ascends to the middle turnbuckle and applies a facelock on the Champion, then he grabs his trunks and pulls Hystaria off the turnbuckle into a superplex, both men landing hard on the mat. The Hall of Famer recovers faster and pulls the Champion back to his feet and kicks him in the midsection. Hystaria doubles over and Demonico takes him down with the DRAGON SPIKE! The ref counts

Ref: 1... 2... THREE!

*DING**DING**DING*

Adrien Riley: You may as well just hand Demonico the belt right now, there's no way Hystaria can come back and win two straight falls against the champ!

Chris Arenas: Ladies and gentlemen, what a match so far! Dragon Demonico and Jakob Hystaria has shown to the entire world just why they’re two of the top dogs in this sport!

Adrien Riley: It’s only the end of the first fall Chris, calm down. It hasn’t been that exciting.

Chris Arenas: What do you mean it hasn’t been that exciting? We have two of the biggest stars in wrestling today fighting it out in a classic match just like they did back in the day! The only difference is that this time, WWG pushes the limits and we have an entire arena for these combatants to fight in - to modernize it just a bit!

Adrien Riley: "Back in the day?" What do you mean like back in the day?

Chris Arenas: For years in the wrestling world, every one of the Championship match were contested in a best of three falls match, that way we definitely knew who the better man was.

Adrien Riley: Just how old are you?

Chris Arenas: Adrien, unlike some, I grew up a wrestling fan, I've learned everything there is to know about this sport. I do this job because I love the sport, I love the stories these guys tell in the ring, I love the artwork these guys perform in the ring. I don't do it for the same reason you do, Adrien!

Adrien Riley: Oh yeah? And what would that reason be smart ass!

Chris Arenas: To pay off your debt to the Mac Bry's mom.

Adrien Riley: I hate you.

*DING*
Jakob Hystaria – 0
Dragon Demonico - 1

Demonico and Hystaria lock up and Hystaria pushes Demonico into the corner, breaking once the referee counts to two, but Demonico pushes him away for good measure. Hystaria responds and pushes Demonico back into the corner and the two competitors stare each other down while the crowd is split on who to support. Demonico throws a haymaker, but Hystaria blocks it and connects with a haymaker of his own. Demonico reels back and Hystaria connects with another shot before taking Demonico to the mat with a headbutt. As Demonico gets back to his feet, Hystaria grabs his head and rakes it across the top rope, eliciting a shower of boos from the crowd. Hystaria drives an elbow to the back of Demonico's neck and then grabs the Hall of Famer's legs to pull him to the center of the ring. Hystaria looks out into the crowd and drops a knee onto Demonico's midsection, before pulling the Hall of Famer back to his feet and delivering a reverse Atomic Drop. Demonico grimaces from the impact and Hystaria bounces off the rope and hits a knee lift to the Hall of Famer's head. Hystaria pulls the Hall of Famer to his feet, but Demonico thumbs him in the eye and takes the Champion down with a quick neckbreaker. Back on the offensive, the Hall of Famer smashes his forearm into the back of Hystaria's head then he picks the Champion up and throws him into the corner. Hystaria delivers a punch to the midsection and while Demonico is doubled over, Hystaria grabs him and dumps him through the middle rope to the floor.  Hystaria walks to the middle of the ring taking the chance to regain himself momentarily.

Adrien Riley: What the hell is he doing just standing there?

Chris Arenas: Doing what any man who wants to win this match would.  He’s giving himself a chance to recoup and making Dragon have to climb back into the ring and waste even more energy.  I think I can see Dragon on the outside now!

The Hall of Famer jumps up to the apron attempts to spring board into the ring only to find himself the victim of a clothesline that takes him out at the knees and sends him topping back outside onto the entrance ramp hard!  Hystaria provides Dragon little more time than it takes for him to get back to his feet before he launches himself with reckless abandon over the top rope in an uncharacteristic Suicide dive – that Dragon ducks most of, but Hystaria’s legs still clip him sending Jakob face first into the steel ramp.  Demonico rolls out from under the mess that is our current world champion and makes his way back into the ring.  Hystaria is slow to get on all fours but he finally does it as Dragon lays in the middle of the ring catching his breath Hystaria begrudgingly stands and rolls back in under the bottom rope. Dragon delivers a punch to the midsection of the champ as he gets to his feet and while Hystaria is doubled over, Dragon grabs him and dumps him through the middle rope to the floor.  Dragon runs and hits the far ropes, he springboards and corkscrews through the air – face first into one of the most surprising and out of nowhere Mass Hystaria’s we have ever seen!  Dragon crumples in a heap that the dazed Jakob has presence enough to collapse on top of, and the ref slides out of the ring for a count.

Ref: 1… 2… 3!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Chris Arenas: DID YOU SEE THAT!?  If Dragon can carry on any more… hell… if Jakob can’t just score another pinfall right here – I’ll be truly surprised!

Adrien Riley: That was pretty vicious, Dragon could have suffered some serious neck trauma right there.

*DING*
Jakob Hystaria – 1
Dragon Demonico - 1

Chris Arenas: These two are all tied up and this match still has time ticking down!

Adrien Riley: I’d like to see what they pull out, but what they’re doing so far hasn’t impressed me much.

Chris Arenas: Are you brain dead!?

Adrien Riley: I think Dragon may be after that, but no… no I for one am not.  I have a safe career here at ringside.

Jakob has rolled off of Dragon and both painstakingly clambered to their feet – Dragon Irish whips the Champion up the ramp way and Hystaria drops to his knees. Demonico pulls Hystaria to his feet and irish whips him into the barrier, but the Champion knocks the Hall of Famer to the floor on the rebound with a well placed elbow shot to the jaw. Hystaria pulls the Hall of Famer off the ground and delivers a suplex in the middle of the ramp before going for another cover. The ref counts

Both men pull themselves back to their feet and Hystaria knocks the Hall of Famer into the guard rails with a stiff jab to the midsection, but as the Champion moves in to capitalize the Hall of Famer kicks him in the midsection and flattens him with a European uppercut. Taking advantage, Demonico use the heavy steel railings for leverage as he steps down on Hystaria's throat to a mixed response from the crowd, breaking off the attack when the ref warns him of the time limit.

Chris Arenas: Dragon is showing some voracious talents here tonight.  This match is escalating with every passing moment.

Adrien Riley: Yippy… why isn’t anyone bleeding yet?  I want to see guts and gore!

Hystaria tries to use the ramp to pull himself back to his feet, but the Hall of Famer lends him a hand before sending him straight down to the concrete once more courtesy of a bulldog. Demonico jumps up onto the ramp way, but as he prepares to jump off Jakob delivers a quick low-blow that doubles Demonico over, Hystaria jumps up and yanks Dragon face first off the ramp into the concrete with a big leaping DDT!  Hystaria rolls himself up onto the stage and a moment later launches off and delivers a vicious elbow into the Challenger's sternum!

Chris Arenas: Hystaria isn’t much for high flying but he’s pulling out all the stops in this match!

Adrien Riley: And still… nobody is bleeding.

The fans again seem split in half - showing support for both men as Hystaria fights his way back to his feet and breaks the vertical base of Dragon with a series of shots to the Hall of Famer's midsection. Hystaria staggers back and bounces off the railing as Demonico nails Hystaria with a knee to the midsection,  Hystaria blares back with a roaring elbow!  Demonico sways and kicks Jakob in the nuts before he spins Hystaria around – bashing his head into the steel guardrail.  Demonico picks Hystaria up and the Hall of Famer throws the Champion further away from the ring into the face of the stage.  Hystaria returns the favor as he drives Dragon's head into the edge of the stage.  Demonico fires off a series of back elbows into Jakob’s ribs then, propping the Champion against the stage, Demonico puts some distance between himself and Hystaria before rushing forward to deliver a splash but the Champion moves out of the way at the last moment causing Demonico’s face to smash into the sharp steel edge of the stage. Hystaria reels the Hall of Famer with a haymaker before delivering an irish whip, but Demonico reverses the irish whip and sends Hystaria hard into the wall of the stage again, only to fall onto all fours as a trickle of blood from his hairline turns into a torrent of plasma gushing down over his sweaty face.

Chris Arenas: There, Adrien… there is your blood.  And two men who seem intent on absolutely breaking one another here tonight!

Adrien Riley: Oh know… wittle Dragon gots a boo-boo.

Demonico grimaces in pain while Jakob pulls him back to his feet and throws him up onto the stage. Back in the clear view of the arena, Hystaria is still suffering as he attempts to get himself up onto the stage Demonico lifts up the prone Champion and throws him into the corner of the entrance. The Hall of Famer runs forward but Hystaria lifts his boot up and back and catches the Hall of Famer square in the face with a Mass Hystaria, dropping him in the center of the stage. Hystaria slowly climbs to the top entrance structure but the Hall of Famer manages to get back to his feet by using the referee for support. Hystaria leaps from the top and takes out both the Hall of Famer and the referee in the process!  All three men topple down off the stage onto the cold concrete floor again!  The crowd roars wildly and begins to chant “HO-LY ****! HO-LY ****! HO-LY ****!” - Both men are down and drag themselves away from one another to opposite corners of the stage’s face to regain their vertical base, while the referee is slower to regain his bearings. Sensing an opportunity, Hystaria rushes forward and delivers shot after shot to the Hall of Famer's head and Demonico staggers back into the corner of the ramp and stage structure. The Champion delivers a shot to the Hall of Famer's midsection and follows it up with a shot to the head to take him off his feet. Hystaria grabs Demonico's legs and delivers a stomp to the Hall of Famer's midsection before pulling Demonico back to his feet. Hystaria hooks Demonico's leg and falls back with a Russian leg sweep, ploughing Demonico’s face into the guard railing and then makes the cover. The dazed ref makes the count

Ref: 1... 2... THR-KICKOUT!

Adrien Riley: What?! No, that's impossible!

Chris Arenas: Hystaria is learning the hard way that you just cannot keep the Hall of Famer down when the World title is on the line!

Adrien Riley: Hard way? The perverts are gonna love that one, Styles!

Chris Arenas: I know! I've been working with you all these years!

Adrien Riley: And... loving it!

Hystaria picks up Demonico and takes him down with a side backbreaker onto a pile of wound up cables.  Jakob then scales the stage again. He jumps off but the Hall of Famer lifts a leg and connects with the Champion's face. Hystaria is down and Demonico musters all of his strength to get back to his feet and, grabbing Hystaria's legs, he crosses them into a figure four position and forces the Champion onto his stomach and pulls back.

Chris Arenas: This could be it! Dragon Demonico is going to beat Jakob Hystaria with an old school Canadian move! Dragon Demonico has locked in The Maple Leaf!

Hystaria cries out in pain, refusing to tap while he pounds at Demonico's leg with his fist. Grabbing hold of Demonico's leg, the Champion forces the Hall of Famer off balance and sends him face first into the video control center,  the screen flickers static for a moment - but he doesn't let go of the champ's leg. Dragging Demonico to the center of the technician’s area, Hystaria quickly applies The Maple Leaf onto the Hall of Famer and leans back, adding extra pressure by kneeling into the small of the Hall of Famer's back.  Demonico desperately reaches for anything at all, but he's too far away and Hystaria's weight has him pinned. Making one final effort to reach the ropes, Demonico screams out in pain and reluctantly taps out.

*DING**DING**DING*

Chris Arenas: Demonico tapped out. DRAGON TAPPED OUT! Whoever thought they'd see that happen? Dragon Demonico has tapped out, To a Canadian Maple Leaf!

Adrien Riley: I knew Jakob would be able to do it! This means IF Dragon can pull out another win - we're all tied up right?  Until then, he’s letting every legend down!

Chris Arenas: It certainly does, Adrien!  Wait, what?  No!  Dragon isn’t letting anyone down…
Adrien Riley: Too late!  You said it!  You’re so biased… it’s really unprofessional for a man in your position. Still even through your inexcusable actions this is all just blowing my mind!

Chris Arenas: What is?

Adrien Riley: The fact that Jakob's possibly going to be able to pull this off after all!

Chris Arenas: Earlier you said that Jakob had no chance in getting two wins in a row over the Hall of Famer!

Adrien Riley: I never said that!

Chris Arenas: Liar! You did too!

Adrien Riley: Can't prove it!

Chris Arenas: You're on tape, Riley.

Adrien Riley: Can't prove it!

Chris Arenas: You're the smartest man I know.

Adrien Riley: Can't pro... wait a minute… You’re trying to trick me!

Chris Arenas: Now we enter the break as the World Hall of Famer is feeling the effects of The Maple Leaf.

Adrien Riley: Serves him right! Trying to finish off Jakob with a little seen move.

Chris Arenas: While the Hall of Famer's feeling the effects of the Maple Leaf, both men are feeling the effects of the match as a whole. Both men have been putting each other through pure hell through-out the entire match thus far!  It’s impressive to see Hystaria bust out such a classic chain wrestling move too.  He is a multi-skilled performer!

Adrien Riley: And for what? Just a leather strap and a big gold... piece... in the mi... I wonder how much that thing would bring on eBay.

Chris Arenas: Adrien!

Adrien Riley: What?

*DING!*
Jakob Hystaria – 2
Dragon Demonico – 1

Chris Arenas: *Sigh* And here we go with Twenty five minutes to the final fall of this match! Of course, this fall will determine the fate of the WWG World Heavyweight Championship!  I think what Gabriel did is just the ingredient we needed to turn this match into a Match of the Year Candidate!  Will the gold wind up in the hands of the current Hall of Fame Legend, Dragon Demonico? Or will we see a brand new era of Hystaria begin as a future Hall of Famer is crowned yet again at the Unleashed event?

They lock up to begin the fourth fall, jockeying for position until the Hall of Famer backs the Champion into the stage, but Hystaria is quick to turn things around breaking the hold. The Champion steps back toward the middle of the ring and beckons the Hall of Famer forward.   Dragon charges in and Hystaria wraps one of the thick black cables around his neck, Dragon’s own momentum snatches him off his feet and he slams into the ground.  Hystaria laughs to himself as Demonico unravels the cable and nearly immediately - the two men lock up once more but the Hall of Famer takes control with a knee to the midsection, followed by a belly-to-back takedown but Hystaria reverses and Demonico wriggles out of Hystaria's grasp and regroups as he staggers away. Demonico ducks a clothesline attempt and moves in and applies an arm wrench, but Hystaria pulls him into a standing side headlock and Demonico attempts a schoolboy but Hystaria maintains his grip and holds the Hall of Famer to the floor. Demonico uses his strength to get back to his feet and pushes Hystaria into the side of the technician’s control center, hoping to break the headlock and he sends the Champion away, but Hystaria wrenches back and drives the Hall of Famer to the cold floor. Demonico twists over and the Champion finds his shoulders meeting the ground as the referee counts

Hystaria rolls his shoulder up, keeping the headlock cinched in on the Hall of Famer.  The Hall of Famer fights his way back to his feet and finally breaks the headlock, sending Hystaria out of the arena and into a corridor through one of the curtains. Hystaria catches Demonico coming through the curtain and sends him crashing to the tile floor with an arm drag takedown. Dragon rolls through to his feet he moves in on the Champion but Hystaria kicks the Hall of Famer away and takes him down with another side headlock but Demonico counters with head scissors and Hystaria quickly kicks out.

Adrien Riley: Don't tell me Hystaria is going to go for another headlock!

Chris Arenas: That's exactly what he's doing, Adrien!  He’s wearing down the challenger and letting himself get back to a better base.

Adrien Riley: I asked you not to tell me that!

Hystaria tries to pin the Hall of Famer to the floor by applying his weight to the headlock, but Demonico rolls the Champion over and bridges his neck for leverage. The ref counts

Hystaria rolls back over. The Hall of Famer fights his way to his feet and struggles out of the headlock and takes Hystaria to the floor with a back heel trip. The two men get back to their feet and Hystaria is quick to re-apply the headlock and take the Hall of Famer back down to the ground, wrenching back to add pressure to Demonico's neck.

Chris Arenas: Hystaria is relentlessly working on the Hall of Famer's neck, softening him up to take full advantage of the whiplash effects of the Mass Hystaria - to score this important victory.

Demonico forces his way back to his feet and delivers a pair of punches to the Champion's midsection, driving him into a fire extinguisher on the wall to break the headlock, and emergency glass.  This sends Hystaria to the floor narrowly missed by the falling extinguisher.  Demonico takes to the mat skills with an armdrag takedown and applies an armbar to the Champion.  Demonico drops his knee on Hystaria's shoulder and pulls back on the arm before dropping his leg on the Champion's arm.  The fire extinguisher flips up in Jakob’s grasp and clangs off of Demonico’s head.  The two men get back to their feet and Hystaria throws the extinguisher into the face of the Hall of Famer! Then takes him down to the ground with a drop toe hold into the broken glass, trying to go for another headlock but Demonico fights out of it and holds Hystaria to the shattered shards of glass with a hammerlock.

Adrien Riley: Come on! Move it! Don't they realize this is a World title match?

Chris Arenas: Of course they do, Adrien! Neither wants to make a mistake and lose to what could be the decisive of tying fall!

Hystaria forces the Hall of Famer to his feet and drives him into the wall. Demonico holds his arms up and the ref calls for a clean break but, after hesitating for a moment, Hystaria slugs the Hall of Famer in the face with his forearm.  The Champion follows up with a pair of shoulder blocks and slugs Demonico again for good measure. That may have just woken the challenger up momentarily as Demonico grabs Hystaria and throws him into down the hallway into a wall!  Hystaria turns around and narrowly ducks a dropkick from Dragon, that shatters the drywall, Demonico falls to the floor and Hystaria follows him - slugging the Hall of Famer in the face over and over before throwing him to the opposite wall. Hystaria reverses and sends Demonico head first into a Stud in the wall!  Dragon drops to a knee and Jakob rushes forward - but the Hall of Famer grabs the broken plaster, and miraculously runs up the wall - Demonico brings his legs up, which Hystaria catches on his shoulders and Demonico performs a hurricanrana to throw Hystaria out of a steel door!

Chris Arenas: This match keeps creeping deeper and deeper into the arena!

Adrien Riley: It’s a good thing we’ve got a crack video team and so many big screens!

Hystaria pounds the ground in frustration before getting back to his feet, he begins to get to his feet as Dragon walks out Hystaria stops in front of the door and grabs onto a stack of chairs on a cart and pulls himself to his feet. Before stepping into the action again, Dragon topples the cart over covering Hystaria in an avalanche of Chairs!   Hystaria fights his way out from beneath the heap and locks up with Demonico, who wrenches his arm and takes him down with a fireman's carry and cinches in with another arm bar. Hystaria gets to his feet and breaks Demonico's grip before sending him into a near by dumpster. As the Hall of Famer rebounds, Hystaria lifts his knee and connects with the Hall of Famer's gut, dropping him to the concrete. Hystaria grabs Demonico's legs and drops a knee into his abdomen before dropping a leg across the Hall of Famer's neck and locking on a headlock. Demonico forces his way to his feet and reaches up with both hands to grab onto Hystaria's head before dropping to his knees, stunning the Champion. Demonico pulls Hystaria to his feet and sends him into a box of spare florescent bulbs, Demonico tries to leapfrog the Champion as he stumbles away from the impact but Jakob executes a Thesz press when he - Hystaria catches him!  Hystaria drops Demonico to the floor and grabs his legs, attempting to lock on The Maple Leaf but the Hall of Famer quickly scrambles to the chairs and sends one smashing into the back of Hystaria’s skull!  Demonico uses everything he has to pull himself back to his feet but as he turns around, Hystaria rushes forward and clotheslines him over the toppled cart!

Chris Arenas: This is getting severe!  These two are just brawling now.

Adrien Riley: Its finally starting to look like a Street Fight now!

Hystaria and Demonico face off both men are beaten and swaying now. They begin to circle each other, and finally lock up. They push back and forth, with neither getting the upper hand. They break it off, looking each other up and down, then come back in and lock up again. This time, Hystaria knees Demonico to the midsection and shoots him into a support pillar. Hystaria comes running to splash him from behind, but Demonico moves out of the way in time. Hystaria hits the corner, stumbles out and is greeted by several punches - the 4th sends him to a knee. Hystaria recovers, gets up, and is greeted with a clothesline that sends him head over heels onto the ground. Demonico picks Hystaria up and throws him onto a few empty chairs. He whips Hystaria across the seats. Demonico grabs Hystaria by the hair and bringing him back to his feet. Hystaria gives him a punch to the gut, Demonico responds with a forearm to his back and then sends him surfing through another section of seats. He picks Hystaria up and whips him into a large rack full of brooms. Demonico whips Hystaria into the metal trash can and throws it at Hystaria, drenching him, he then pulls him to his feet and they head back towards the rear of the building. Hystaria manages a few punches at his chest, but Demonico hammers him around the back of the head before throwing him into a spare set of metal ring steps being stored backstage on a trolly.

Chris Arenas: Come on, get this thing back in the ring!  We’re risking the health and well being of two talented men right now

Adrien Riley: But you can hurt your opponent better on the outside Chris!

Grabbing Hystaria by the hair, Demonico throws him back into a locked door and quickly locks in a rear chin lock.

Chris Arenas: Demonico is trying to take the air out of the champion here.

The referee checks on Hystaria, but he refuses to quit, instead he reaches out and grabs hold of the bottom of an emergency fire hose box. The official doesn’t force Demonico to break the hold, Hystaria yanking them both into the glass and ducking his own head down - does. Demonico’s face smashes through the glass, Hystaria picks Dragon up and shoots him into the fencing around service valves, following with a running knee to the chest that sends both of them through the caging.  Slowly both men get to a vertical base again.  Demonico tries to shoot Hystaria into the cage, but Hystaria counters and shoots Demonico into it again instead. Hystaria follows with a big clothesline that takes both men through the fencing again all the way to the outside. Hystaria and Demonico both get to their feet, shot for shot - exchange blows, neither falters nor are they gaining ground on each other. Hystaria kicks Demonico to the midsection and hits a DDT back onto all the toppled chairs. Hystaria tosses a chair out onto the bare floor.  Hystaria picks Demonico up and hits a scoop slam on Demonico onto the chair,  Hystaria takes a few steps away and as Dragon gets to all fours Jakob hits a running elbow drop to the back of Demonico’s neck! Hystaria picks Demonico up. Hystaria chops Demonico to the chest and shoots him into the frame of a door beneath a sign that says “Exit”. Hystaria chops Demonico in the chest again, and the crowd gives a "Woo!" Hystaria chops Demonico a second time, getting another "Woo!" from the crowd. Demonico hits a big forearm to Hystaria's head and tosses him into the center post of the door way. Demonico hits an overhand chop to Hystaria's chest, getting a "Woo!" of his own.

Chris Arenas: Demonico taking it right back to the Champion...

Demonico grabs Hystaria and hits a headlock takedown through the door leaving Hystaria sitting in the parking garage. Dragon hits a soccer kick to Hystaria's back so hard - the sound echoes! Demonico takes a moment and walks into the parking garage.   Hystaria gets to his feet, holding his back. Demonico jumps off the hood of a car, hitting a missile drop kick to Hystaria's back, knocking him face-first into an SUV. Demonico goes to work stomping on Hystaria's back. Demonico lets up and as Hystaria rolls over he drops his elbow down on the small of Hystaria’s back. Picking his opponent up Demonico runs at Hystaria in an attempt to hit a running splash, Jakob steps aside and Demonico’s face smashes the window!  Hystaria wastes no time grabbing Dragon and locks in a headlock. Demonico finds himself going for a bulldog, Dragon pushes Hystaria off - but Hystaria hooks the leg and counters with a backdrop suplex onto the hood of the SUV. Hystaria and Demonico both get up a little slower, and Demonico comes at Hystaria diving off.  Hystaria hits an arm-drag takedown, then wrenches the arm, cinching in Blurred Lines. Hystaria leans back wrenching Demonico’s further. The official checks on Demonico, but he refuses to surrender.

Chris Arenas: It’s clear that neither man wants to lose this match.

Adrien Riley: That may be the dumbest thing that I’ve ever heard you say. Does ANYONE ever WANT to lose? Did your retarded kid sister write your lines tonight or what?

Realizing that his opponent isn’t ready to quit, Hystaria yanks Demonico to his feet by his arm, and hits a roundhouse kick to Demonico's head. Hystaria holds the wrist and hits an elbow drop to Demonico’s shoulder. Hystaria picks Demonico up and shoots him into the frame of the SUV. Hystaria chains in and hits a big back-body drop, which leaves Dragon on the hood of the body battered car.  Hystaria then goes to the top of the car. Hystaria ascends as the crowd goes wild. Demonico gets to his feet. Hystaria goes for a moonsault, but Demonico is able to jump up, hitting a dropkick to Hystaria’s back. The men are down, one holding his shoulder, the other his back – but both on the unforgiving dense concrete floor.

Chris Arenas: Demonico might have broken Hystaria’s back with that dropkick!!

Demonico stirs first, and picks up Hystaria. Hystaria breaks the hold, kicks Demonico to the midsection, and hits the Evolution of Chaos on Demonico onto the hood of the car! The crowd goes crazy as Hystaria signals for the end, then we see his back tense in a spasm and his knees buckle beneath him.  As if driven by nothing but instinct, Demonico barely rolls off the hood of the car. 

Chris Arenas: I can’t believe either of these warriors are even moving anymore!

Adrien Riley: Jakob’s back just gave out on him – and Demonico is so out of it he can’t even capitalize!

Dragon reaches to grab onto Jakob, Hystaria hits a back elbow smash to Demonico, but Demonico is able to low blow Hystaria from the ground. There are a couple audible boos in the crowd. Both men go down to their knees. Hystaria and Demonico both slowly get to their feet, and exchange blows. Hystaria blocks a punch, and kicks Demonico to the midsection. Hystaria grabs Demonico and hits a vicious DDT. Again Hystaria goes to the top of the SUV and with no regard for his own well being he leaps of going for a senton bomb. Demonico rolls out of the way as Hystaria lands hard on his back. Demonico laughs and begins to stop on Hystarias injured back before picking him up and shooting Hystaria into glass of the hatch, hitting a clothesline on the bleeding Hystaria as he rebounds. Slowly, Hystaria gets to his feet, but Demonico takes a running leap and drives a forearm into the lower back of his opponent.

Chris Arenas: Hystaria’s back has got to be killing him.

Adrien Riley: I haven't seen a back take a beating like this since the 1957 Euro Pacific Adult Gymnastic Dancing Bowl.

Chris Arenas: What?

Adrien Riley: Uh... look a headlock!

Demonico picks Hystaria up and after a few more shot to his back, he throws him further into the parking lot. Demonico goes for a back body drop but Hystaria flips over the top, picks Demonico up and goes for a running power slam. At the last moment, Demonico slides off Hystaria’s back, grabs hold of his head and hits a falling neckbreaker.

Chris Arenas: Wow what a series of reversals!

Hystaria stretches out and writhes in agony, Demonico drags Hystaria into the center of the parking garage. Stepping over his opponent, Demonico sits down turning the hold into a Dragon Clutch. Hystaria howls out in agony.

Chris Arenas: This could be the end.

Adrien Riley: It is. Don't you read the name of the shows?  Listen to Hystaria go!  He is Unleashed!

The referee checks on Hystaria, he refuses to quit. Smelling blood Demonico wrenches back contorting his opponents back even more out of shape.

Chris Arenas: Come on ref, that’s now more of a choke hold then a submission attempt.

Hystaria is fading fast, but he struggles, and is able to get a a couple handfuls of broken glass which he mercilessly rubs into the face of Dragon.  This makes Demonico break the hold. Hystaria chokes and holds his neck, gasping for air as Demonico and the ref pick pieces of glass out of his flesh. Demonico comes back over and starts to lay in the boots on Hystaria, infuriated. Demonico picks Hystaria up and hits some punches as he puts him in the corner of a sport car’s bumper. Demonico hits a chop to the chest, drawing a "Woo!" from the crowd. Demonico shoots Hystaria to the opposite row of cars, then charges in. Hystaria gets a boot up, catching Demonico in the head. Demonico staggers back, and Hystaria comes out and hits a bulldog onto the concrete. Hystaria picks Demonico up, but Demonico sweeps out Hystaria's legs and hits a legdrop. Demonico covers. The ref counts

Ref: 1...2... Kick Out!

Chris Arenas: So close!

Demonico drops an elbow to his throat and then a leg drop. Demonico picks Hystaria up and he hits a snap suplex. Demonico goes for the cover. The ref counts

Hystaria kicks out before the count of three. Demonico looks at the ref as he picks him back up from the floor. He locks in a headlock. Hystaria shoves Demonico off into the fender of a Limo. Demonico comes off, and Hystaria ducks a clothesline and hits a fallaway neckbreaker. Hystaria covers. The ref counts

Hystaria picks himself up as Demonico rolls over. Hystaria is up, and picks Demonico up by the head. Hystaria hits a snapmare, then hits a running knee to the face. Hystaria covers. The ref counts

Hystaria covers again. The ref counts

Hystaria, frustrated, picks up Demonico and shoots him to a cement pillar. Hystaria hits a back body drop as Dragon recoils, but Demonico hits the ref on the way down and knocks him into the side of a car. Hystaria grabs Demonico by the head. Demonico grabs Hystaria and hits a jawbreaker. Both men are down now as the ref pulls himself back together.  Demonico pulls himself up. Hystaria puts a hand on the fender of a car as Demonico grabs him from behind. Demonico puts a few rights into Hystaria, then Hystaria out of nowhere – hits a vicious scoop slam on Demonico right into the windshield of someone’s Jaguar.  Demonico hits a knee shot, staggering Jakob back.  Demonico rolls off the hood just as Hystaria runs up and hits a running knee to the face. Hystaria lifts Demonico up and sets him up top of the car, then catches his breath and climbs up as well. Hystaria hits a few forearms, then sets up Demonico on top.

Chris Arenas: Looks like we might get a superplex attempt here!

Hystaria pushes Demonico down, then hits the Pepsi Plunge! The crowd screams "W-W-G! W-W-G!" as the two lay in the middle of the parking garage floor. Hystaria drapes an arm over Demonico as the ref counts…

Ref: 1....2..... KICK OUT!

Adrien Riley: NO!  HOW?

Nobody can believe it, especially Hystaria. Hystaria sits there for a moment, shock on his face. Finally, he rolls to a knee and stands up. Demonico stirs, and Hystaria picks Demonico up. Hystaria goes for a big right, but Demonico blocks it, kicks Hystaria to the midsection and hits the Dragon Spike onto the hood of the Jag! Demonico covers. The ref counts

Ref: 1...2... KICK OUT!

Hystaria kicks out of the Dragon Spike onto a sheet of steel! This time, Demonico is shocked, but he is able to get to his feet. Hystaria slowly rolls over, dazed, and pulls himself to his feet. This time, Demonico kicks him to the midsection again, and hits the Dragon Spike! This time onto the cold concrete floor where both men are left downed again.  Demonico puts an arm over Hystaria. The ref counts

Ref: 1 ..2 ...3!!!"

*DING! DING! DING!*

Chris Arenas: Demonico Ties it up!! Demonico is still in this thing!

Adrien Riley: Television time is running down though!  We’re all tied up and we’ll be lucky to see another fall with the way these two are trying to obliterate one another!

*DING!*
Jakob Hystaria – 2
Dragon Demonico – 2

The two fight their way back to their feet – Dragon staggers off into the parking garage.  Hystaria follows Demonico picks the Hall of Famer up and delivers a forearm uppercut. He locks the Hall of Famer in a facelock but Demonico shoves Hystaria from behind and sends him crashing into the wall of the garage. Hystaria reels back and holds himself up with help from the wall, moving just in time to avoid eating a superkick courtesy of the Hall of Famer!  As Demonico recovers his balance, Hystaria slugs him in the face and throws him into a compact parking spot pillar and follows him in, dropping an elbow across the back of his neck. Hystaria backs off and stalks the Hall of Famer from behind as he struggles to get back to his feet clutching his chest hard, but as soon as Demonico has regained his vertical base, Hystaria locks on the MILLION DOLLAR DREAM... right in the center of an empty parking space. The crowd is fired up, half cheering the Champion on while the other half screaming support for Demonico, who appears to be fading and drops to one knee. Hystaria can practically taste the World Heavyweight Championship and applies more pressure as the referee holds up the Hall of Famer's arm. He releases it and it falls halfway and the fans begin to stomp their encouragement and the Hall of Famer forces himself back to his feet. Hystaria cinches in, but Demonico grabs his head and drops him with a jawbreaker.

Chris Arenas: This could be the beginning of the end!

Adrien Riley: The End? What match are you watching?

Demonico pulls the Champion to his feet and throws him, shoulder first, into the same yellow post. Hystaria rebounds from the impact and drops to his knees, while the Hall of Famer hits a double axe-handle across his upper back. Picking the Champion up, Demonico wrenches Hystaria's arm into a wristlock, but Hystaria fights back with a series of right hands before sending the Hall of Famer into the nearest compact sending him flailing over the hood. The Hall of Famer rolls off the Mini and face plants on the ground Hystaria winces as he holds his shoulder.  Demonico is slow going but he takes advantage, dropping knees onto the Champion's shoulder before applying a cross armbar, hyperextending the elbow. Hystaria rolls over until he's on his feet, using the leverage to pin the Hall of Famer to the floor.

Ref: 1... 2...

Demonico releases the hold and rolls out the way while Hystaria nurses his shoulder in the corner of the garage. The Hall of Famer quickly gets to his feet and rushes forward with a shoulder block to the Champion in the corner, delivering a chop to his chest for good measure. Demonico slams Hystaria to the ground with a snapmare before backing into the corner and positioning himself to deliver a rolling neck snap. Re-positioning the prone Champion on the floor, Demonico climbs the top of a car and drops a fist but Hystaria gets his foot up and the Hall of Famer gets a face full of the Champion's boot!
Demonico is face down on the ground, writhing in pain while the Champion staggers to pull himself up to his feet. Hystaria grabs Demonico's legs by the knees and falls back, slingshotting the Hall of Famer into the cement Pillar laying him out in the center of the garage. Summoning all of his strength, Hystaria climbs to the top of a nearby lifted full sized Pickup truck and he leaps to deliver a flying elbow drop, shades of "Macho Man" Randy Savage but as the Hall of Famer rolls out of the way at the last second Hystaria fires out a knee shot to the skull!  Though focused on the attack he doesn’t absorb his own impact well with the ground.

Chris Arenas: Missed it by that much!

Adrien Riley: But he came out with one hell of a back up move!

Both men are on the ground for a moment. Demonico crawls to the nearest vehicle and climbs up against the fender beaten, exhausted and running nearly on empty.  Hystaria rolls to one knee, trying to steady himself with one arm – he leans down beneath the car he’s beside.  Demonico grabs the spoiler on the back of the car he’s near and pulls himself up. Hystaria gets both his feet under him and starts to rise.  Demonico grabs the top of the car and holds himself up finally having pulled himself to his feet just as Hystaria disappears.

From out of nowhere the sound of squealing tires is hear and Dragon turns around and wildly jumps back up onto the trunk of the car that’s holding him up.  Another car Smashes into the side of it Demonico is thrown off into the fender of another vehicle and he falls to the floor shortly before we see Jakob emerge from the oncoming vehicle throwing a spare key holder to the ground as he himself collapses beside it.  Neither man moves for some time, the referee informs them that time is ticking down on the match.  Both stand, on unsteady feet. Both glare at one another with sheer competitive hatred.  Either man would see the other’s career end. 

The Hall of Famer rushes forward with a clothesline, but the Champion takes him down with a spinebuster and climbs to the top once more, wasting no time to leap off and connect with THE MONEY SHOT! Hystaria hooks a leg as the ref counts 1... 2... THR-KICKOUT! Demonico barely got his shoulder off the canvas in time and the Champion is wide-eyed with shock and shakes his head. Hystaria picks Demonico up and backs into the corner, pulling the Hall of Famer with him as he climbs to the top rope. Placing the Hall of Famer's head between his knees and hooking both his arms, the Champion drives the Hall of Famer to the mat with Evolution of Chaos! The fans are going wild chanting "W-W-G! W-W-G! W-W-G!" Hystaria rolls over and hooks the Hall of Famer's leg and the ref hits the mat 1... 2... THR-KICKOUT! The fans are screaming with excitement while Hystaria looks almost deflated, mouthing "What do I have to do?
"
Chris Arenas: Is there anything which will keep Dragon Demonico down?!

Adrien Riley: Anyone have a tranquilizer dart?

Hystaria uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet and positions himself behind the Hall of Famer, who is slowly recovering the strength to rise to his feet. The fans are clapping and stomping encouragement to the Hall of Famer, who appears to be on spaghetti legs after being hit with everything the Champion has thrown at him. Sensing the time is right, Hystaria moves in and locks in on the Hall of Famer but Dragon counters and rolls up, both shoulders are on the ground and the referee counts.

1...2....3, Ding Ding!

Adrian Riley
Wait who won?

Chris Arenas
I don't know...who was the referee counting?

Both men struggle to there feet and ask the question, the referee looks confused..and looks around waiting for a sign from Gabriel, Annalise, Danny, anyone but nothing. Matt Thomas stands and waits for the announcement, the referee grabs the championship and Jakob snacthes it from him and raises it into the air but Dragon pushes Jakob and he drops the title and Dragon celebrates with it. Jakob grabs the title but Dragon holds on and they both stand there arguing there point.

Adrian Riley
Where's a Tizo?

The referee steps in grabbing the WWG World Heavyweight Championship and then grabs both hands raising them both into the air.

Chris Arenas
Is he calling this a draw?

Adrian Riley
Wouldnt that mean that Jakob is still the champion?

The referee walks over and has word with  Matt Thomas, who raises the microphone.

Matt Thomas
I have just been informed by the official for tonights evening that both shoulders where on the mat and both superstars where making a official pinfall and therefore both superstars have been called the winner of tonights match.

Adrian Riley
We have two world heavyweight Champions?

Matt Thomas
Therefore both superstars are now currently the holders of the World Heavyweight Championship.

The referee raises both Jakob and Dragon's hand again but they both start fighting over the belt again as Unleashed comes to a end.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: