Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 11:10:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Lethal Injection October 3rd 2012

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lethal Injection October 3rd 2012  (Read 196 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: September 22, 2012, 09:34:30 am »

October 3rd 2012

Opening Match - Singles
Robert Hero vs Jason Hale

Singles Match
PR Star vs Spencer Clark

Triple Threat TLC Match
Scott Carr vs Jai Killa vs Shawn Corwin

Singles Match - Old School vs New School
Adam Starr vs Joe Lynch

Legacy Championship Match -  Triple Threat Double Finisher Match
Kgosi vs Jack Pummel vs Sir William

Main Event - WWG World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Cage Match
Dragon Demonico(c) Vs Jakob Hystaria(c) vs Dolph Ziggler
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:36:02 am by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:02:26 am »

The opening to Lethal Injection starts off with a video package of the WWG Superstars, and pyro goes off in the arena as the crowd begins to feel the energy of the night and roars with cheers. After the pyro dies down, a second video package of the road to Lethal Injection involving the three men in a cage for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship plays, to hype up the Main Event Match. Upon completion of the second video package, Annalise Tizo enters Gabriel Tizo’s office. Gabriel is sitting at his desk looking over paperwork for the night.

Annalise Tizo: Brother, I have to talk to you.

Gabriel Tizo: Can’t this wait until later, I really don’t have time to listen to you complain or threaten me tonight.

Annalise Tizo: It’s about last month, when we both were kept away from the arena which lead us to have a double World Heavyweight Champion.

Gabriel looks up from his desk.

Gabriel Tizo: What are you talking about?

Annalise Tizo: I have been trying to figure out why we both were kept away from the match, me being falsely called away, and you locked in your office.

Gabriel Tizo: And what did you find out? I assume you wouldn’t be here unless you know who did it.

Annalise Tizo: Everything is pointing to our brother, David, he seems to be up to something. I’m not sure what it is, but I had a meeting yesterday with the board of directors and they had informed me that David requested my presents right away for an emergency board meeting.

Gabriel Tizo: That sounds unfortunate for you, but if he was at Headquarters, how is he responsible for locking me in?

Annalise Tizo: Sometimes brother I wonder how you catch on to anything. He wasn’t there, he called it in, and never showed up. I reviewed the security tapes of that night and it showed that he was in the arena after I left.

Gabriel Tizo: Does it show that he locked me in my office !?

Annalise Tizo: No, the camera filming the hallway to your office was turned to the wall just moments before the match, when you were locked in.

Gabriel Tizo: Where is David now?

Annalise Tizo: I haven’t seen him, but he is supposed to be here tonight, something about an announcement.

Gabriel Tizo: You should go find him, I will insure he doesn’t effect the show at all, we have to keep everything going as if nothing is wrong.

Annalise Tizo: What do I do when I find him?

Gabriel Tizo: Let me know, I want to talk to him as well.

[to the ring]

Adrian Riley: What is going on with the Tizo family?

Chris Arenas: I’m not sure, it seems David Tizo is trying to do a hostile take over. I just wonder what this announcement is going to be.

Adrian Riley: Well, we will have to wait to see what happens, but right now, we have our first match.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 10:03:08 am »

Opening Match - Singles
Robert Hero vs Jason Hale

Matt Thomas: The following match is the first match of the night for Lethal Injection here at Madison Square Garden! Out first...

Pyro explodes as the quick intro finishes and Robert comes out. A generic babyface where he shakes the fans' hands except for that he stands on the barricade

Matt Thomas: From Jacksonville, Florida, The Understatement of the Century, ROBERT HERO!

Hero continues to shake hands with the fans, attempting to build his fan base. From behind Hale attacks Hero with a forearm across the back. He grabs Hero and throws him across the ramp to the other side, slamming into the guard railing. Hale grabs Hero by the hair and starts to walk him down the ramp to the ring. Hero starts to fight back and is able to slam Hale’s head against the outside ring. He moves around the ring to escape Hale, but he quickly recovers and gives pursuit. Hero turns around and kicks Hale in the mid section and attempts to slam his head into the guard rail, but he stops it with a foot on the railing. He reverses it, slamming Hero’s head into the railing, followed by lifting him off his feet and tossing him into the announcers table. Hale grabs a chair and cracks in across Hero’s back and tosses it to the floor. Hale lifts him up and connects with a “Hale Storm”. He grabs Hero and rolls him in the ring, following to finally start the match.

DING DING

Hale leans on Hero and the ref counts the pin...
3!

Hale sits up and goes to exit the ring but Gabriel Tizo walks out from the back with a microphone and stands at the top of the stage.

Gabriel Tizo: What are you doing Hale!? This is not why I brought you to the WWG.

Hale shrugs and says “so?”

Gabriel Tizo: You do not come into my house and do what ever you want, you will respect everything about the WWG or you will not be in the WWG. As a lesson, this match is thrown out, and taken off of the record. As for you Hale, you are suspended until further notice, and Hero, you will not return until you are cleared to wrestle. Now get out of my arena!

Gabriel walks to the back and Hale chases after him.

[Backstage]
Annalise Tizo quickly walks down the hall and stops at a door with David Tizo on it. She knocks on the door but no one answers.

Annalise Tizo: David I know you’re in there! Open this door, we need to talk!

Annalise try’s the door knob and the door opens, she enters looking for her brother. Inside there is just a desk and a TV on Lethal Injection, David is no where in site. The door closes behind her and she rushes to open it up, but it is locked. She begins to scream for help, but no one comes to her aid.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 10:04:14 am »

Singles Match
PR Star vs Spencer Clark

Matt Thomas - This next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Nashville, Tennessee he is PR STAR!

The beginning of Victim by 18 Visions sounds and the arena goes to darkness. Spotlights in colors of red, white, green, purple, and blue fly around the arena lighting up the crowd and than onto the stage of the ramp-way. Golden sparks rain down from the ceiling of the arena, and than PR Star comes out from the curtain. PR Star enters the ring and goes to each turnbuckle.

Matt Thomas - And his opponent from Louisville, KY he is the one the only, SPENCER CLARK!

The lights in the arena get dim as you can hear a little bit of electrical interference and a voice says softly, "The One...The Only..." The crowd stands up and cheers as "Dark Horse" by The Ghost Inside plays and the lights switch to blue and green on the stage. Out comes Spencer Clark getting the crowd pumped. Spencer runs to each side of the stage getting the crowd pumped. He walks back to center stage and jumps up; when he lands throws his arms out and pyros go off behind him. Smirking, he then runs down to the ring and slides in. Going to each turnbuckle he smiles taking it in and does his guns signal to the crowd. He begins to act like he's shooting the guns before hopping down "holstering" them. Walking to one side of the ring he jumps up and down preparing for the match.

Chris Arenas - Both great competitors, this is going to be a hell of a match!

The referee calls for the bell "ding, ding, ding" and the two men tie up in the center of the ring. Spencer puts PR in a headlock. PR pushes Spencer off the ropes who bounces back and hits a clothesline on PR Star. PR gets back up quickly and then does a quick arm drag. Spencer gets up and does an arm drag on his own into an arm bar. PR rolls out of it and then runs at the ropes and comes back with a running dropkick on Spencer. Spencer staggers and PR follows it up with a clothesline. Spencer gets back up quickly and does another quick arm drag. Both men are up now and the crowd cheers for both of them. Spencer and PR who look into the crowd and see the enjoyment slap hands in mutual respect and tie up once again.

Chris Arenas - That's what you call respect Adrian, something you don't have.

Adrian Riley - Easy for you to say Chris. Call the match dammit!

PR gets Spencer in a headlock, Spencer pushes PR off to the ropes and PR comes back and dodges a clothesline and runs to the ropes and jumps off them with a cross body. PR gets up and screams into the crowd as they start cheering. Spencer gets up with his arms on his ribs and then kicks PR in the gut followed by a combination of kicks leading into a DDT. PR gets back up quickly and then tries to kick Spencer in the mid section but Spencer grabs PR's leg and spins him around. PR spins but as soon as Spencer tries to grab PR, PR hits a sick enziguri to the side of Spencer's head. The crowd cheers. Spencer hits the ground, PR goes to climb the top turnbuckle.

Adrian Riley - What an enziguri! You could have heard that all the way down to brooklyn!

Chris Arenas - No doubt, oh what is PR going to do now?

PR gets to the top and tries a 450 splash but Spencer rolls out of the way. PR crashes and burns his way down and holds his stomach in pain. Spencer then quickly does a small package.

PR kicks out. Spencer then picks PR up by the head and then punches him in his face. PR punches Spencer back. Meanwhile the crowd cheers when both punches are delivered. Spencer punches, crowd cheers. PR punches, crowd cheers. Spencer punches again, crowd cheers. PR punches, crowd cheers. Spencer punches and punches again. He backs off the ropes and delivers a mean enziguri of his own. Spencer works the crowd as they cheer his name on.

Adrian Riley - Another enziguri! This time by Spencer Clark!

Chris Arenas - Yeah, this match is so back and forth, I have no idea who's going to win this one!

PR gets up and holds his head in pain. Spencer tries a clothesline, but PR rolls out of the way and hits a superkick. Spencer falls down. PR is down and crawls for the cover.

Spencer puts his arm up. The crowd starts chanting "This is Awesome' as PR cant believe Spencer kicked out. PR climbs the turnbuckle again, but Spencer runs up this time and quickly does a superplex. PR hits the mat, but  Spencer uses his strength to remain on the turnbuckle. Spencer sits there in anticipation. He yells at PR to get up. PR starts inching up to his knees and up to his feet. Spencer tries a missile dropkick, but is deflected by PR and Spencer hits the mat on the side of his body. Spencer holds his hip in pain.

Chris Arenas - That is got to hurt!

PR runs off the ropes and hits a shining wizard. Gets to the ropes from the apron and does a springboard splash followed by a cover.

Adrian RIley - Does he have it? No! Kick out!

PR can't believe it again. Spencer meanwhile gets up as PR is asking what the count was from the referee. Spencer then hits the Be all end all as PR turns around to him. Spencer hooks PR's leg.

PR Starr kicks out. Spencer holds his head in anger and frustration. He puts his both hands in a napping position and measures PR Star. He screams out Nap time as PR is getting back to his knees. Spencer kicks PR in the mid section and then lifts him onto his shoulders. PR tries to fight out of and slides into a pin.

Spencer reverses the pin into his own pin.

PR counters it into his own.

Spencer kicks out. Spencer then gets up and tries to put PR in the position again, but PR Starr turns it into a small package.
3!

Chris Arenas - PR Star wins!

Adrian Riley - No, Spencer won the match!

Chris Arenas - You can clearly see that PR Star won watch the replay.

The referee sees the replay on the titantron and comes to a decision. He goes over to Matt Thomas and tells his decision to him.

Matt Thomas - Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has informed me that due to both competitors shoulders being down on the same time... this match ends in a DRAW!

The crowd boos, as Spencer and PR get back up and look confused at each other. PR extends his hand and Spencer shakes it.

Adrian Riley - A draw? Well whatever, I still think PR had that.

Chris Arenas - Ladies and Gentlemen, stay tuned tonight we have loads in store! Including the triple threat match for the WWG Championship!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 10:05:49 am »

The ring has now been surround with the details for next match up.  As the furniture of tables, ladders and chairs lined up around the ring.

Tables, ladders, and chairs
Triple threat match
Shawn Corwin vs. Scott Carr vs. Jai Killa

Matt Thomas:  The following is a triple threat Tables, Ladders and Chairs match.  This just added to the match by Gabriel Tizo, a sledgehammer hands high above the ring, and the only way to win is to retrieve the sledge and use it on your opponents.  After an a participant is hit with the hammer he is therefore eliminated from the match.

Shawn Corwin walks out to his theme music.  He walks out to the arena, mocking fans and showing off how great he is.

Matt Thomas:  Introducing first, weighing in at one hundred and seventy pounds … Shawn Corwin!

The arena lights go out. The audience falls under a hush a building techno beat and the distorted strumming of a guitar begins coming over the P.A. as "Fame > Demise" by Woe, is Me blasts through the arena. As all audible hell breaks loose and the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simple the rippling lights of the dying flames. Though the center of the stage opens and from it rises a platform holding the massive figure of Scott Carr. His Hood pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Canada’s Capital - Ottawa, Ontario, Standing Seven foot two, weighing in officially at Four hundred and Twenty pounds… he is… former Four Time WWG World Champion! The Abominable - Indomitable… The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today! SCOTT CARR!

The audience erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him. Carr rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring, he gets to a knee in the middle of the WWG logo and springs up stomping his foot down as he throws up his arms into the air again – this time causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas and the referee both keep their distance from Carr who settles back into his corner, taking a seat on the top turn buckle as he glares with cold, evil eyes at his upcoming opponent. The lights in the arena suddenly change from the normal lighting to colorful red, blue, white and orange flashing light. "Ain't no make believe" starts playing over the announcement system, and everyone in the arena gets on their feet, and start booing for the man they all love to hate.. Jai Killa! Out steps the egotistical superstar, completely ignoring the boos of the thousands around him. He walks out on to the stage, and flexes his abs, followed by swerving his arms around in the air, which causes red and white pyrotechnics to blast around him.

Matt Thomas:  And finally, weighing in two hundred and fifteen pounds … Jai Kila!

He walks out on to the stage, and flexes his abs, followed by swerving his arms around in the air, which causes red and white pyrotechnics to blast around him. Jai then walks down the ramp, not giving his precious look towards the crowd, instead staring right ahead of him, thru his 1980, big, brown shades. Jai climbs the steps and heads into the ring where he immediately walks over to his favored left side of the ring, on which he climbs the turnbuckle and does his trademark hand raise and swerve on it, gaining a lot more boos than earlier in the process. Jai then gets off the turnbuckle and warms up in the middle of the ring, waiting for his opponent to arrive // waiting for the bell to ring.

DING! DING! DING!

Each of the men stand in the ring looking at one another.  Then Jai and Shawn look at each other and nod in some sort of secret agreement.  Then both men look at Carr and start walking toward him.  Carr doesn’t back away and welcomes them both.  Shawn attacks but Carr fights him off, then Jai comes and Carr pushes him away.  Shawn comes back on the attack, then Jai joins as the two men begin to over power Carr.  Carr is back into a corner, when he get a furious rage and pushes both off of him and they go flying half way across the ring.  Jai and Shawn lick the wounds, as they come up with another plan.  Both men come and attack the same time this go around.  Now Shawn jumps up and attacks Carr’s head, and then Jai begins to kick at Carr’s legs.  Jai dropkicks Carr’s leg and Carr goes down to a knee as Shawn works on Carr’s head.  Jai kicks and kicks, but Carr’s almost impervious to his kicks.  Jai comes up with a better plan and rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from around the ring.  Now, he enters the ring as Carr is about toss away Shawn and Jai nails Carr in the back of the legs,  Then , a shot to the back, drops Carr onto the ground.  Another Shot to the back, puts Carr on his stomach. 

Chris Arenas:  Carr might be out of it Early

Adrian Riley:  Carr is a fighter though, he’ll get back in it.

Jai hands the chair to Shawn and instructs him to continue the beat down.  Meanwhile, Jai goes to the outside and grabs a ladder.  Jai throws the ladder in the ring, and Shawn throws the chair and grabbing the ladder, setting it up.  After the ladder is set up, Jai begins to climb up one side and then Shawn climbs up the other.  Both men make it to the top and both reach for the sledge hammer.  As both men have there hand on the hammer, the begin to argue about whose going to retrieve the hammer, Both men are hanging onto the hammer, Carr has regain his composure and he’s angry.  Carr walks over and grabs the ladder and pulls it from underneath the two combatants.  Both men hang from the Sledgehammer by one hands grasp.  Now  Carr is using the ladder and whacking both men in the air.  Both men fall down, along with the sledgehammer.

Chris Arenas:  The Hammer is Down!

Adrian Riley:  But somebody has to use it!

Both Jai and Shawn are down on the canvas as Carr stands tall in the ring.  Carr looks at the sledgehammer and picks it up.  All of the fans in the arena come to there feet.  Carr holds the hammer in his hands and Shawn gets to his.  Carr winds up and drives the hammer into the head of Shawn Corwin.  Jai is getting up and sees Carr coming toward him and he pleads and begs for mercy.  Carr laughs and then tosses the hammer to the side.  Jai is shocked but relieved as he jumps up and hugs Carr.  Carr is smiling for a moment then his face turns back the anger.  Carr head butts Jai and grabs him by the hair.  He looks outside the ring and sees a table that has been preset outside the ring.  Carr points to the table and picks up Jai and puts him in position for the Carr Bomb.  But then he runs toward the ring ropes and bombs him over the ropes and through the table.  The crowd goes wild. 

Chris Arenas:  Carr still has to use the hammer on Jai.

Adrian Riley:  I don’t think It matters Chris, Jai is out of it.

Carr looks and grabs the hammer and exit’s the ring where all of the wreckage is.  He walks over Jai’s lifeless body.  He holds the hammer up and about to decapitate Jai.  Then,  Carr thinks wiser of it and just taps Jai with the hammer and laughs as the bell sounds.

Matt Thomas:  Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner … SCOTT CARR!

Carr raises his arms in the air as the ref is a little short to raise Carr’s hands.  Then, Carr notices Shawn Corwin getting to his feet in the ring.  Corwin his dazed and stumbling as Carr slides back into the ring.  Carr walks over to Corwin and grabs him around the throat, it looks as if he’s about to deliver a “Chokebreaker Bomb” but instead runs to the ropes on the other side of the ring and drops Corwin through the table on the other side of the ring.  Carr stands in the center of the ring and celebrates.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 10:30:25 am »

Singles Match - Old School vs New School
Adam Starr vs Joe Lynch

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is an Old School vs New School Match!

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face .

Matt Thomas: Out first, The New School, Joe Lynch!!

As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

The lights in the arena suddenly go out. The titantron is black, with nothing on it. From the PA system, faint bells can be heard. They go off for 10 seconds or so before the opening chords to "Engine 45" by The Ghost Inside hit, with simultaneous fireworks coming from the stage area. In between those fireworks stands Adam Starr, looking into the masses of people. Adam nods and then begins walking towards the ring.

Matt Thomas: He is one half the Tag Team Champions, the Old School, Adam Starr!

Adam walks around the ring to the stairs, wipes off his boots on the top step of the stars, and enters the ring via the second rope. Adam does a quick spin in the ring and jumps onto the second rope. He raises both arms while standing on the ropes and fireworks go off behind him in the ring. Adam jumps off and jumps onto one of the corners, raises both arms, jumps off and waits for the match to begin.

Adrian Riley: This is exciting when you have matches like this, it really pushes the new guys, and you have to give a hats off to Adam Starr for agree to this match.

Chris Arenas: That you do, but in the end it doesn’t matter who the nicer guy is, it all matters who is the best wrestler.

The ref checks both wrestlers and see’s if they are ready, and calls for the bell. The two circle each other and lock up, the bigger Lynch gains control and puts the smaller Starr into a head lock. Starr pushes Lynch off into the ropes and fallowed up with a drop kick sending him off over the top rope. Starr bounces off the opposite ropes and launches over the top with a suicide dive, taking Lynch to the mat. Starr stands up and show boats for a moment and then rolls back into the ring as Lynch starts to get to his feet. Lynch crawls into the ring and Starr bounces off the ropes once more, Lynch goes for a clothesline but Starr slides between his legs. Starr jumps up, spins Lynch around by the shoulder and hits him with an uppercut.

Adrain Riley: Adam Starr is really giving Joe Lynch a wrestling lesson.

Chris Arenas: Joe Lynch had to know going into this match that it wasn’t going to be easy, Adam Starr was inducted in to the Hall of Fame in the first class, and has held several championships over his career here in the WWG.

Lynch stumbles back and Starr goes for another dropkick to wear Lynch down, but Lynch swats it away. Starr gets back to his feet and is met with a high knee to the face sending Starr against the ropes. Lynch takes a few steps back and goes for a running high knee but Starr drops to his back and pulls the ropes down sending Lynch back out to the outside once again. Lynch quickly returns to his feet, slides into the ring, and goes after Starr who takes off across the ring, and springboards off the ropes for a cross body, taking Lynch to the mat and for a pin.

2... KICK OUT!

Chris Arenas: This can’t be easy for Joe Lynch, he is almost being emberrised in the ring tonight, it feels like a cartoon.

Adrian Riley: The much more experianced Adam Starr is a lot faster than Lynch, and his fighting style seems to be the perfect offence to the more brawler style of Joe Lynch.

Starr hops off of Lynch and runs up the corner and launches himself off of the top rope but is caught by Lynch, and using the momentum against Starr, turns it into a suplex, taking the wind out of Starr. Lynch walks over and begins to stomp the veteran, keeping him on the mat. He drops elbow after elbow on the smaller Starr. Lynch goes for a pin...

2... SHOULDER UP!

Lynch hits the mat in frustration and gets to his feet. He grabs Starr by the head and lifts him up for another suplex, but Starr wiggles out and goes over Lynch’s back. Starr dropkicks Lynch sending him against the ropes, followed by a from-behind-rollup.

2... SHOULDER UP!

Starr rolls off of Lynch and goes for another lock up, once again Lynch gains control and Irish Whips Starr into the corner. Lynch follows up with a running elbow slightly dazing Starr. He turns around and heads to half ring and goes for a spear, but Starr rolls up the ring post and to the top rope. Lynch takes a few steps back holding his shoulder in pain as Starr gets the crowd going setting up for a high risk manuvour. Lynch turns around and catches Starr off guard working the crowd and pushes Starr off the top rope, sending him crashing into the Hispanic Announcer’s Table folding it down to the ground.

Adrian Riley: Oh My God! Joe Lynch just pushed Adam Starr off the top rope sending him through the announcers table!

Chris Arenas: I hope he’s ok, he’s not the biggest wrestler in the WWG and something like that may actually hurt him.

Ring personal rush to Starr’s aid, as Lynch stands in the ring surprised at what just happened. After a few moments the ref begins to count for Starr being out of the ring. Lynch looks over at the ref, then back at Starr, and exits the ring. He pushes the ring staff out of the way and lifts Starr up and into the ring. Lynch follows just behind Starr. He looks at the ref, then the crowd, then back at Starr. He signals for the “Southie Beatdown” and lifts Starr up on his shoulders. Starr hits hard and Lynch goes for the pin...

3!!!

DING DING DING

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, Joe Lynch!

Adrian Riley: I can’t believe it, Joe Lynch beat the icon Adam Starr!

Chris Arenas: I can, didn’t you see Starr go through that table? He looks seriously hurt, he still isn’t moving.

Adrian Riley: It looks like he may need some medical attention, I hope he will be ok.

Chris Arenas: This is Adam Starr, he is the biggest little guy here, he may need some time, but he will return.

[The show cuts to another video package promoting the up coming matches as well as the up coming Legacy venues as medical staff enters the ring to assist Starr.]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 10:31:10 am »

[backstage]
Gabriel Tizo walks out of his office and down the hallway heading to the ring. The camera follows him. He turns a corner and see’s David Tizo laying on the floor with a crazy looking woman standing over him with a bat. She looks up at see’s Gabriel and takes off running. Gabriel rushes over to his aid.

Gabriel Tizo: What did you do David?

[Back to the ring]

A video package plays with highlights of the Legacy Tournament showing the men who will be participating in the match.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 10:34:01 am »

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the CEO and Chairman of World Wrestling Generation, Gabriel Tizo!

Gabriel walks out from behind and down the to the ring. Gabriel shakes Matt Thomas’s hand with a smile on his face and a ring assistant hands him a microphone.

Gabriel Tizo: Thank you Matt, Tonight is truly a exciting night for the WWG! Tonight a new champion will be inducted into the WWG, along with the first ever, WWG Legacy Championship. The title itself is sitting in my office, locked away for safe keeping. There it will remain until the end of the Triple Threat match, to which, I will personally come down and crown the new champion, and the future of the WWG. For those of you who have been wondering exactly why this title came about. Prior we had three minor titles in the WWG, to which the honor and fight has been taken away, mostly with the lack of defense of those titles, and now, I have combined those three titles into one. This will allow all up and comers in the WWG to prove themselves to be a worthy champion, and take the step into the main event with hopes of a World Heavyweight Championship. So with no further delay, I will return to my office and await the end of the match, and will revel the championship to the winner and the world.

Gabriel hands off the microphone and exits the ring and walks up the ramp. The arena goes dark as Rammstein starts to play and out walks Kgosi in black and red shorts and a black hooded sweatshirt. Gabriel passes by and both men glair at each other.

Legacy Championship Match -  Triple Threat Double Finisher Match
Kgosi vs Jack Pummel vs Sir William

Matt Thomas: The first man out for the Triple Threat Double Finisher match that will determine the first ever WWG Legacy Championship, standing 6 feet 3 inches, KGOSI!

Kgosi heads down the ramp and slides into the ring he goes over to the corner and waits for his opponent to come out.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

Comes down in a suit with guards who take his suit that he removes in the middle of the ring and fold it perfectly and take it to the back and leave.

Matt Thomas: Standing 7 feet tall, he is the Lord of Wrestling, Sir William! And their opponent...

A countdown appears on the titantron. 5..4..3..2..1 Massive Pyrotechnics hit all around the stage followed by "Smiles All Round" by Deaf Havana. Pum-mel chants break out. Outcomes Jack Pummels as the lights turn back on. He is wearing tights (ala Edge) that write Pummel down the sides of them. A leather jacket over with mirror style aviator sunglasses on. He comes on the stage and pumps the crowd by fist pumping.

Matt Thomas: Standing 6 feet 2 inches, he is the Future of Professional Wrestling, Jack Pummel!
He smiles as he walks down the ramp and into the ring where he slides in Evan Bourne Style. He goes to the top rope and then raises one arm and looks down while the crowd cheers. He brings his head back up with the camera catches a grin on his face. He takes of his Jacket and Sunglasses and gets ready.

Adrian Riley: This is going to be a major point in the WWG History books, the first ever crowned Legacy Champion. The title that will represent our weekly show, and will be defended at least once a month on Legacy!

Chris Arenas: This match is a big ordeal not only for the WWG but these three men, not only is it a Triple Threat match, but it is a Double Finisher match, which means non of these men can go for a pin or submission without performing a finisher twice before hand. This could go anyway and we can see any combinations of finishers and multiple times.

Adrian Riley: This really is a dangerous match, just because they have to perform their finishers twice, doesn’t me they wont add another finisher or two for good measure.

Chris Arenas: Who do you think has the advantage in this match?

Adrian Riley: This one is hard to tell being each man has an advantage over the others, Sir William with the obvious size advantage over the other two men, Kgosi, from appearances alone, seems to have the strength advantage, and Pummel has the speed advantage over the other two. In the end, with a match like this, none of those things matter, it will come down to who wants that title more, and who has the endurance to walk away with the win.

Chris Arenas: Being this is such an odd match, there will be two referee’s in this match. One who will be in the ring overseeing the match, and one here on the outside keeping track of the finishers.

The ref explains the rules to the three men and they nod in acceptances and the ref calls for the bell... DING DING!

Pummel heads towards Kgosi, but is dropped by a big boot by Williams. Williams looks down at Pummel and spits on him, he looks over at Kgosi who is slightly confused on why he “saved” him from an attack. William looks back down at Pummel and starts to stomp him, and Kgosi joins in. The two men violently stomp Pummel until he slowly stops fighting back. William takes a step back smiling as Kgosi continues his violent assault, turning into a series of punches to the head. Kgosi finally stops and stands up, turns around and is met by William and his “Royal Blast”, Kgosi ending up in the corner, sitting on the mat.

William - 1
Kgosi - 0
Pummel - 0

William turns back to Pummel, who is still stunned from the attack, and drags him to his feet and up into a “Black Tiger Bomb” but is reversed and Pummel drops to his feet behind William. Pummel quickly hits Kgosi with an enziguri, and Kgosi lays over onto the ropes for support. Pummel turns around to an angry William, who choke slams Pummel to the mat. William grabs Pummel with both hands around his neck, and lifts him up into the air, turning it into another “Black Tiger Bomb”. Kgosi jumps off the ropes and hits William in the knee, dropping both me. Pummel hits for a pin but the ref doesn’t count. Pummel realizes what is going on and rolls off of William just as Kgosi drops down with a falling “African War Hammer” to Williams Chest.

William -  1
Kgosi - 1
Pummel - 0

Pummel rolls to his feet and hits Kgosi with a kick to the side of the face, sending Kgosi off of William and back to the ropes. Pummel dropkicks Kgosi, sending him to the outside, where Kgosi hits hard on the unforgiving floor below. Pummel quickly follows through with a beautiful “Lionsault” hitting William across the chest. William pushes Pummel off of him and both me get to their feet. William clotheslines Pummel and quickly tosses him to the outside, flying into Kgosi on the outside, sending both men into the guard rail.

Chris Arenas: That was smart of Sir William to do that, allowing him a few moments to catch his breath and injuring both of his opponents. That is where the size advantage comes into play.

Kgosi gets to his feet first, Irish Whipping Pummel into the outside ring post before entering the ring once more. Kgosi rushes Williams, Williams lifts his leg for a big boot but the veteran Kgosi ducks, and hits him with a painful spear, extending Williams leg upwards. William holds his thigh in pain as Kgosi gets back to his feet. Kgosi grabs William by the hair and pushes him into the corner. He tries to lift William up to the top rope but William fights back. William head butts Kgosi, dazing him, and quickly turns it into a “Black Tiger Bomb” slamming Kgosi on the mat hard. Both me lay on the mat trying to recover.

William - 2
Kgosi - 1
Pummel - 0

Pummel pulls himself up by the outside of the mat, and slowly climbs to the top rope. Pummel launches himself off the top rope with a “Springboard Splash” hitting Kgosi across the chest.

William - 2
Kgosi - 1
Pummel - 1

Pummel quickly rolls to his feet and waits for the first to return to theirs. The crowd cheers wildly in anticipation for who will get to their feet first. Both William and Kgosi start to show life and move towards standing up. Kgosi pulls himself up by the ropes as William slowly stands on his own. Pummel jumps from behind with the “Pummeled” and drops the bigger William back to the ground.

William - 2
Kgosi - 1
Pummel - 2

Pummel rolls William off of him and returns to his feet, only to be met by the heavy handed Kgosi and a second “African War Hammer”, dropping Pummel hard, bouncing his head off the mat. Kgosi shakes off the last attack and falls down on Pummel for the first pin...

2... LEG ON THE ROPE! The second ref quickly breaks the count pointing out Pummels leg on the rope. Kgosi sits up on his knees in disbelief.

William - 2
Kgosi - 2
Pummel - 2

Adrian Riley: I honestly thought Kgosi had it there.

Chris Arenas: That was a desperation move by Pummel to break the count, but it worked and everyone is tied up. This is anyones game now.

Kgosi goes back to the head punches on Pummel as William slowly comes back to life in the match. Kgosi notices William slowly getting to his knee’s and quickly jumps on his back, locking in a “Dragon Sleeper with Scissors”. William thrashes about, trying to break the hold but is unable to. William attempts to use his size and rolls over onto this belly, but Kgosi still holds on tight. The in ring Ref drops down to the two men and watches for a tap. William slowly lifts himself and Kgosi off the mat and starts to crawl to the ropes. With each inch William moves Kgosi reasserts his hold, tighter and tighter. A few inches from the mat William drops back to the mat. Kgosi yells at the ref to check for conciseness. The ref holds up Williams arm and let it go, it drops back to the mat and the crowd yells “1”. He holds it up again, and again it drops the the mat as the crowd yells “2”. The ref lifts his arm up one more time, but before he could drop it, Pummel hits Kgosi in the back with an elbow, breaking the hold. Pummel attacks Kgosi, making him scoot back to the ropes. Kgosi slowly gets to his feet, fighting off the punches from Pummel, and shoves him back. Pummel quickly returns with a dropkick, returning Kgosi to the outside, and slamming into the guard rail once more. Pummel looks around and see’s Williams has yet to revive and quickly goes for the pin.

3.... Kgosi grabs Pummel’s leg and pulls him off of William, but is too late and the ref calls for the bell... DING DING DING! Kgosi enraged starts to kick and trash the outside area. Tossing chairs and the stairs around from the ring. He rushes over and grabs a microphone as Jack Pummel sits on his knee’s with the ref holding his arm up in victory.  “Smiles all around by Deaf Havana” plays over the P.A. and Kgosi slides into the ring with a microphone.

Kgosi: I pulled him off of William to break the count! I demand a restart of this match, SUDDEN DEATH!

The ref looks at the second ref on the outside and discuss the results. After a moment the in ring ref walks back over and raises Pummel’s hands once more and the crowd erupts in cheers. Gabriel Tizo walks down the ramp with the new WWG Legacy Title in hand.

Adrian Riley: The new Legacy Title is silver?

Chris Arenas: A Silver and a Gold title, seems fitting enough.

Kgosi: Don’t you come in here Gabriel, you know damn well I deserve that title!

Gabriel walks around the ring glaring at Kgosi and grabs a microphone of his own.

Gabriel Tizo: Kgosi, you know damn well that you have lost this match, not to say that I am surprised at all. So get out of my ring and accept the loss like a man.

Gabriel walks up the back steps left alone by Kgosi, and enters the ring with the title.

Kgosi: Or what? Are you going to make me leave? William is barely able to move, Pummel doesn’t have the energy left to do anything, and you, all you do is sit at a desk with your self riotousness. The reason you don’t want to restart this match is because you don’t want a Black man holding any titles around here.

Gabriel takes a few steps towards Kgosi in anger.

Gabriel Tizo: Who do you think you are to tell me such a thing!? We have had several black wrestlers hold titles, and some of the greatest members of the Hall of Fame are MVP and Jason Richardson! You can take your pseudo agenda elsewhere and leave my damn right! NOW!

Kgosi takes a step towards Gabriel.

Kgosi: How about, you name me the Legacy Champion, and no harm will come to you.

Gabriel stands his ground but behind him the two masked men seen previously with Kgosi slides in from behind him. The three of them surround Gabriel and Pummel. Over the P.A. system “Dead in the Grave from Rev Theory” starts up and Jakob Hystaria walks out with a microphone and starts to head down the ramp. Kgosi turns around and faces Jakob as the two masked men join him.

Gabriel Tizo: Jakob, you’re the last person I expected to come out here and save me.

Jakob Hystaria: You see thats the problem with you Gabe, you always need saving. But no, I’m not here to save you, I’m here because I have a match next, and all of you are holding it up. Besides, I am getting tired of people like Kgosi trying to push his way to a championships, threatening the new talent, instead of earning a title. He is no batter than Dragon Demonico, and I aim to do something about it.

Kgosi: Last I checked, you were out numbered Jakob, and this has nothing to do with you, so why don’t you head back there and wait for your match.

Jakob Hystaria: You see Kgosi, you never change, I rarely change, hell, I am always out numbered, but I’m still the World Heavyweight Champion. Besides, every time we meet in the ring, I kick your ass all over the place. Every group you side with, always ends up a failure. The Nation, I remember beating both you and the Sheik mostly by myself. The Entropysts, myself and Ziggler beat you like red headed step children. So to say the least, I’m not the least big scared of you and these two little girls hiding behind masks. Now do yourself a favor Kgosi, and get out of my ring, let the new champion celebrate, so I can get to my match.

Kgosi: And what is stopping us from coming down there and beating your ass!?

Jakob Hystaria: Sure, with the Contingent gone, no more Slipshod, no more Sidious, and with Ziggler and me on opposite sides of a title match, I can see how you would think you would have the upper hand. But what makes you think I don’t have anyone backstage waiting to come down and clean house with me? Now grab your toys and go play in another sand box.

Kgosi looks at his two assailants and nods to leave. They exit the ring and head into the crowd, the same way the entered. Kgosi exits the ring and heads up the ramp, stopping by Jakob.

Kgosi: Don’t think you’re safe, no one is Jakob, the past is in the past, and like everyone else here, you will see the future with me as the king.

Jakob Hystaria: And when that day comes, you will have a fight on your hands.

Kgosi walks up the ramp as Jakob looks over his shoulder, looking out for a sneak attack. Once Kgosi has entered the back, Jakob turns back towards the ring.

Jakob Hystaria: Pummel, continue with your celebration, congrats on winning the title, and Gabriel, don’t think I did this because I wanted to keep him from beating your ass. That was painful to break up, because I would have paid anything to see that, and I’m sure these fans would have loved to see it themselves.

Gabriel goes to speak but Jakob cuts him off.

Jakob Hystaria: Not hearing it right now, I need to finish getting ready.

Jakob turns around and heads to the back as “Smiles all around by Deaf Havana” plays over the P.A. Gabriel aggrivatedly hands the Legacy Championship over to Pummel and he celebrates in the ring. Gabriel stands glaring at the ramp slowly clapping for Pummel’s win.

Adrian Riley: That was almost a disaster!

Chris Arenas: Well, Jakob did make one good point, it would have been interesting to see what Kgosi would have done if he didn’t come out here.

Adrian Riley: Well, he did come out here and Kgosi didn’t do anything, yet, and we have our first ever WWG Legacy Champion, Jack Pummel.

Chris Arenas: He is sitting on a nice set up, holding the title, he holds the brief case for a title shot for in the next year. So even if he loses it, he has his champion rematch, and then another shot any time any where.

Adrian Riley: Something I am sure Sir William and Kgosi would love to have right now.

[A video package promoting up coming events plays as Pummel and Gabriel exit the ring, and the cage is set up for the Main Event.]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 10:35:04 am »

The lighting in the arena begins to flicker signaling the lowering down of the cage. 
The structure is slowly coming down onto to the ring below.  The fans all hop back to there feet as it is now time for our main event.  The ominous feeling as the cage makes its way down, is deafening.  The area is silent but everyone is anticipating what will happen in the Cage.  As the cage settles and the worker crew begin to strap and chain everything into place,
Matt Thomas, not wanting to step inside the cage, choose to do introductions from the side position by the announcer’s table. 

Main Event
WWG World Heavyweight Championship

Cage Match
Jakob Hystaria(c) vs. Dragon Demonico(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

Matt Thomas:  Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the TRIPLE THREAT CAGE MATCH!  Where the only way to win are by pin fall, submission, going over the top of the cage, or through the cage door with both feet touching the floor.  This bout will be for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship!

Here to Show the World by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena. The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar. And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended. The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage. He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas:  Introducing first, from Hollywood, Florida … weighing in at a two hundred and twelve pounds, he is the SHOW-OFF … DOLPH ZIGGLER!

Chris Arenas:  Dolph is coming into this match with a boat load of confidence and a who lot of momentum.

Adrian Riley:  Ziggler always oozes confidence Chris, but tonight just my be the night.  Ziggler could become champion right here before our eyes.

Ziggler steps up to the cage door and enter the structure.  Ziggler walks around the cage and grabs the fencing checking its give and it’s enforcement.  Ziggler stand back and awaits his next opponent.  Rev Theory’s Dead in a Grave plays over the P.A. System. The crowd stands up and starts to cheer. Once the chorus starts up Jakob walks out, wearing his signature black button up denim shirt with the sleeves ripped off, cobalt blue leather pants, black leather boots, with aviator sunglasses, with the WWG World Heavyweight Championship around his waste, stepping out on the stage spinning in a circle. He stops at the edge of the ramp, vigorously points at the belt, and yells out the start of the song “I’m the mutha f@cka holding my head high.” Jakob smiles at the camera and heads down the ramp

Matt Thomas:  Introducing next, one-half of the WWG Champion … weighing in at a two hundred and forty-seven pounds …. The Preacher of Chaos… Jakob Hysteria. 

Chris Arenas:  Jakob is ½ of the most prestigious champion in all of the WWG, and tonight he looks to become the soul owner of the belt.

Adrian Riley:  Yes Chris, tonight it’s winner takes all and I for one couldn’t be more happy.  This two champions stuff is now what this business is about.  One Show, One Champion, that’s how it’s suppose to be.

Jakob drops off his half of the WWG Championship and he enters the cage slowly keeping his eyes on Ziggler.  Ziggler throw his hands in the air and backs away from the door.  Jakob enters the cage and being to circle the cage and Ziggler, does the same.  "Sorry You're Not a Winner" hits the P.A. system as the crowd give off a mixed reaction, know who is going to be coming out from the back. Dragon Demonico emerges from the back wearing his usual ring attire. He raises his arms on stage and gives out a yell as red pyro shoots out from the stage.

Matt Thomas:  And their opponent, the other half of the WWG Champion, weighing in tonight at one-hundred and eighty-five pounds … Mr. Hall of Fame … Dragon Demonico!

Chris Arenas:  Dragon is one of the most decorated superstars in WWG history.  He has won almost every title imaginable and he has earned the respect he gets from these people in the arena.

Adrian Riley:   But respect isn’t going to get him the victory tonight.  You have two former partners in that ring right now, and I can almost guarantee you that one of them will walk of this cage before Dragon does.

Dragon looks inside at Ziggler and Jakob waiting for him inside the cage.  Dragon hands off his half of the WWG Championship, then he makes his way into the cage.  Dragon, Ziggler, and Hystaria all find there own corner in the cage as the ref on the outside shuts the cage door.  Then he lets the latch down, locking all of the participants inside.  The bell sounds and we are under way in the WWG Championship match.

DING! DING! DING!

All three men make their way to the center of the ring jawing at one another.  Each man poses separately holding the championship belt around their waist.  Jakob and Dragon begin arguing about who is the real champion.  Then Ziggler slaps them both saying that he will be the champion.  Both  men land punches on Ziggler, and Dolph hits the mat. Then, Jakob and Dragon begin to trade shots with one another.  Jakob being the bigger man gets the upper hand, and locks Dragon in a head lock.  Dragon using his speed pushes Jakob off into the ropes, but before Jakob gets to the ropes, Dolph connects with a missile dropkick, knock Jakob into cage.  Dragon takes the advantage over Dolph hitting him with right and backing him onto the ropes, then sending him across the ring off the ropes.  Ziggler comes back off the ropes and Dragon is planning a back body drop, kneeling his head down, but Ziggler puts on the breaks, instead kicking Dragon in the shoulder.  Dragon pops up holding his shoulder, as he Dolph square, but Jakob comes and lays them both down with a two arm clothesline.  Jakob picks up Dragon and sends him into a turnbuckle corner, then he picks Dolph and sends him into another corner.  Then he gets up a head of steam and lands a clothesline on Dragon in one corner.  Then he runs across the ring and lands another clothesline on Ziggler.  Then,  he grabs Ziggler and throws him in the direction of the corner where Dragon is.  Dolph hits Dragon and they lay chest to chest in the corner.  Jakob gets pumped up then runs toward the corner, but Dragon pushes Ziggler back into Jakob halting Jakob.  Then, Dragon runs from the corner attempting to hit Ziggler with a cross body, but Ziggler dodges the attack, and Dragon instead connects with Jakob.  Dragon gets to his feet, but is quickly grabbed from behind by Ziggler and Ziggler tosses him face first into the steel cage.  Dragon is on all fours before Dolph kicks him in the midsection.  Then Dolph stands over Dragon , before leading in the air and dropping a pin point elbow across the chest of Dragon.   Dolph looks and sees Jakob getting back to his feet and runs toward him, grabbing him by the neck and hitting a swinging neck breaker. 

Chris Arenas:  Ziggler is firmly in the driver seat right now!

Adrian Riley:  It’s looks like he’s taking advantage of that too, look at him climb!

Ziggler begins to climb the ropes as he ascends the cage, but from behind Dragon grabs him by the tights and pulls back down to the mat.  Ziggler now down and out, Dragon turns attention back to Jakob who is still shaking the cobwebs in the corner.  Dragon lands an elbow shot to the head of Jakob who falls back into the corner, then another shot to daze Jakob.  Then Dragon backs up a few step, then charges with a flying forearm, but Hystaria moves to the side, sending Dragon into cage yet again.  Dolph is getting back to his feet as he sees Jakob standing over by Dragon who is on the mat now.  Dolph and Jakob begin to communicate with one another as they point at Dragon.  Dolph picks up Dragon and holds him form behind by the arms and Jakob beings to take choice shots at Dragon.  One shot to the face, then two to the gut, then another to the face.  Then the two men trade spots and Ziggler take his shots.  Ziggler slaps Dragon across the face, then he toys with him for a moment, until he land a straight right hand. Then, both men each grab an arm and the run Dragon into the cage holding his hands so he can’t block the impact.  This does the trick because now Dragon is busted open.  Ziggler and Jakob slap hands but there is no smiles from either one, because they don’t have that trust between them.  Then, they lift Dragon back up, now grabbing him around the legs and they flapjack him into the cage.  Ziggler dust his hands he sees the job is done, and he signals the ref to open the cage door, but as he is attempting to leave, Jakob grabs him and he begins to walk of the cage.  Ziggler grabs him then they each get to arguing.  Ziggler puts his finger in Jakob’s face and Jakob slaps it away.  Ziggler throws his hands up and points to Dragon.  Jakob shakes his head in agreement, but as the two walk over to Dragon who is still laying in a pool of his own blood, Jakob grabs Ziggler by his blood hair and throws him into the cage. 

Chris Arenas:  I guess that partnership is over.

Adrian Riley:  It was only a matter of time before one bit the other, Jakob a smart man decided he’d be the one to bite first.

Jakob grab Dolph by the hair and begins to wash the cage with Dolph’s face.  Dolph pretty face is being ran across steel fencing which in turn open him up and the blood begins to pour.  Ziggler falls to his knees looking up at Jakob who is smiling at all of this.  Ziggler is pleading with Jakob before he hits him with a low blow, dropping Jakob to the mat.  Jakob screams in pain as Ziggler gets to his feet running his bloody fingers through his no longer blonde hair, flicking the blood on Jakob.  Ziggler locks a sleeper hold on Jakob who is trying to squirm out of it, but Ziggler has that sleeper hold locked in.   Ziggler, the master of the sleeper hold, now performs a headstand with the sleeper hold still locked in.  Ziggler then pulls his legs back down to Earth and wraps them around the body of Jakob.  Jakob appears to be out of it, but no ref are watching because now Ziggler realizes that Dragon is crawling his way out of the cage.  Ziggler hurries and lunges for and grabs Dragon’s leg dragging him back into the cage.  Then, Ziggler himself attempts to walk out of the cage but Dragon gives Dolph a low blow stopping him in his tracks .Dragon bloody and all, using the ropes, pull himself back to his feet.  Dragon grabs the cage door and slams it shut.  Dragon grabs Dolph by the hair, then slaps him across the face and throws him into the cage.  Dragon then stumbling walks over to Jakob and picks up and throws him into the cage.  Dragon is back in this match, and the fans love it.  Dragon goes to climb the cage.  He gets to the tope rope and Ziggler comes to make the save, hitting Dragon in the back with a forearm.  Then, Ziggler climbs up to the top rope where Dragon and the two exchange blows.  Two bloody messes trading shots, until Jakob lunges at the ropes shaking the top rope, causing both men to lose there balance and straddle the top rope.  Both Dragon and Ziggler fall onto the canvas, and Jakob selects Dragon.  Jakob picks Dragon up and tosses him into the corner, then he lays a knife edge chop to Dragon.  Jakob picks Dragon up and sits him on the top rope.  Then he climbs and wraps his arm around Dragon’s head, looking to suplex him off the top rope.  Then, Dolph comes up to Jakob and gets into a power bomb position on him.  Finally, all moves are performed as Dolph power bombs Jakob while he is suplexing Dragon all in one chain. 

Chris Arenas:  One hell of a chain right there Adrian and Ziggler looks to have made out the best in all of that. 

Adrian Riley:  Now what does he go over the top or does he go out the cage door.

Dolph is standing in a corner adjacent to the cage door,  He’s thinking does he walk out the cage door or does he go over the top.  Dolph choose to go over the top.  Dolph climbs the corner turnbuckle as he heads up the cages.  As he reaches the top turnbuckle he climbs the cage .  Now Dragon is coming to stop him.  Dragon grabs Dolph by the ankle and Dolph tries to shake him off but Dragon is tugging with all his might.  Dolph comes back down to sitting on the top turnbuckle and uses his other leg to kick Dragon in the head.  Dragon release his grip, then another kick puts him down on the canvas.  Jakob is now back to his feet and sees Ziggler sitting on the turnbuckle, about to climb the cage.  Then, Dragon is getting up onto all fours from the kicks from Ziggler. Jakob runs at Dolph, using Dragon as a trampoline he springs up and connects with “MASS HYSTARIA” on Dolph falls back onto the cage motionless on the top rope.  Jakob falls onto the canvas awkwardly and is now holding his shoulder as he gets back to his feet.  Dragon is also on his feet.  They both begin to slug it out in the ring.  Both Champions giving it everything they have.  Jakob being the bigger man has louder, harder punches but Dragon is taking them and giving them.  Jakob is able to get a hand up and block one of Dragon’s punches and pushes into the ropes, as Dragon comes back Jakob goes for another “MASS HYSTARIA”  ..NO!  Dragon uses his size and runs under the boot of Jakob then puts on the brakes behind him.  Jakob turns around … “DRAGON SPIKE”!  Dragon delivers the Dragon spike but, it takes a lot out of him as well.  The fans try to cheer Dragon to his feet.  Dragon gets to a knee then to his feet, then he points to the top of the cage.  Dragon gets to the ropes and puts one up and begins his ascent up the cage.  Dragon is climbing as fast as he can, but he’s not moving as fast as needs to be, because Dolph is stirring on the top turnbuckle, and Jakob is turning over on the ground.  Dragon gets his feet on the top rope, and now the cage comes.  Now, Dolph is getting his wits about him and sees Dragon climbing the cage and few feet away.  Dragon grabs the top of the cage, as Jakob is crawling on the ground.  With both hands now in place on the top of the cage, all he has to do is swing his leg over the top of the cage, but doesn’t notice Ziggler who now is back to a standing position on the top turnbuckle.  It’s a little to far for a leap, so Dolph instead beings walking the top rope, like a tight rope, jumping up and grabbing Dragon “ZIG-ZAG OFF THE CAGE”  Both Ziggler and Dragon hit the canvas from almost 15 feet in the air.  Both men are down and out as Jakob is now the one with opening as climbing but that hurt shoulder won’t allow him to do much. 

Chris Arenas:  Oh this is intense, Jakob has the opening but that nasty fall he took earlier might hurt his chances here.

Adrian Riley:  Yes, and now look at Dolph!

Dolph is now crawling toward the cage door.  Jakob is grabbing the top of the cage and looking to swing his leg over, and lets out painful cry as he pulls himself up to throw his leg over the top of the cage.  Ziggler motions the ref to open the cage door.  Jakob bring his other leg over and Ziggler puts his head out of the cage. 

Chris Arenas:  It’s going to be tight!

Adrian Riley:  We have ref watching both men .. It’s going to be a photo finish.

Jakob lets go of the cage as Ziggler falls out of the ring head first, and the bell sounds as two different referees raise the hands of two different winners.  There’s a lot of confusion as one ref hands one belt to Dolph and another ref hands another belt to Jakob. 

Adrian Riley:  Not Again!

Both referees argue what they saw as both slowly get to there feet both holding versions of the World Heavyweight Championship.  Then Chris Arenas signals the refs to come over and view the monitor as they replay the finish from both angles simultaneously.  Both refs get a look at the monitors, they discuss come to a single conclusion.   Ziggler and Jakob walk over to the refs as they explain to Matt Thomas their decision.   

Matt Thomas:   With further review, the refs have determined that Dolph Ziggler’s head hit the ground first, however Jakob Hystaria’s feet hit the ground first, therefore your winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion …. JAKOB HYSTARIA!

Dolph is beside himself as he argues his case.  The ref tries to explain to him what happen but Ziggler is irate.  The ref ask Ziggler for the belt, but Ziggler refuses.  Ziggler instead grabs the microphone from Matt Thomas.

DOLPH ZIGGLER:
NO!  I won this!  I won this!  I won this!  Say I’m the World Heavyweight Champion.  Say I’m the World Heavyweight Champion! (Ziggler holds the microphone to the refs mouth but the ref shakes his head no.) Say It!  This isn’t right.  I deserve the championship.  (Jakob tries to calm Dolph down and it seems to work.  Dolph holds up the World Championship.)  Jakob your right, I’m acting crazy.  I need to be reasonable.  I’m not the World Heavyweight Champion.  Since I’m not, I don’t want this anymore.   (Dolph drops the title onto the ground)  I don’t want this title!  I don’t want the fans.  I don’t want the WWG.  I QUIT!

Dolph drops the microphone and walks off.  Jakob runs up behind him and tries to stop him but Dolph won’t hear any of it.  Jakob stands at the bottom of the ramp as Dolph is walking up the ramp.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 10:35:31 am »

As Jakob stands confused about Dolph, two men hop the barricade and grab the WWG Champion.  Jakob struggles but he has no energy after such a brutal match.  The two men run Jakob back first into the steel cage.  Then, one of the men grab him and run him into the barricade.  Dragon makes his way out to help Jakob but he too catches their wrath.  One of the men grab Dragon and throws him against the steel steps.  Dolph stands and looks on as the beat down continues.  Then, a lady climbs the barricade behind the announcer’s table and grabs a microphone.  She’s rather odd looking with a wicked smile on her face.

CRAZED LADY
Hello everyone … The Legion has arrived!  But wait there’s more… please welcome our fearless leader, umm Dolph?  Would you do me the honor in welcoming our fearless leader….

Dolph has a puzzled look on his face until he is grabbed from behind and sent flying from the stage onto the concrete floor below.  But that’s not what has the people in awe, it’s the figure that is now on the stage standing alone .  It’s view of JASON RICHARDSON! 

CRAZED LADY
Thank You Dolph!

Jason begins to make his way down to the ring with those dark shades covering his eyes and guard shielding his mouth and that long trench coat floating along the ramp.  The two men that jump the barricade have disabled Jakob and Dragon as Jason makes his way to the ring.  Jason signals the men to throw Jakob and Dragon back into the cage.  Then, the two men follow into the cage.  The refs come to the stop Jason, but Jason grab both refs around the neck and lift them up off the ground and toss them over the barricade.  Jason walks up the steps into the cage, as the crazed lady hands him a chair,  microphone, then shuts the door behind him and puts a padlock on the cage.  Then, a few WWG wrestlers run down to the ring to help, but the crazed lady escapes through the crowd.  The wrestlers try to break the door open but the work crew have done a good job ceiling this bad boy up.  Now inside the cage, Jason orders the two men to lift Dragon up.  Jason opens his coat and pulls out that vicious black bat.  Jason takes the end of the bat and drives it into the temple of Dragon.   Then, they lift Jakob and Jason proceeds to drive the bat into the temple of Jakob.  A few of the wrestlers attempt to climb the cage, but one the men uses the chair to smash there fingers for trying.  The wrestlers on the outside our effortless in the there attempts to save their fellow superstars, while Jason gets on the microphone. 

JASON RICHARDSON
Welcome, to a new beginning.  Calm down, people.  Now’s not the time for fear, that comes much later.  This is Lethal Injection ladies and gentlemen and now enter the poison.  We are the LEGION, but it isn’t who we are that should concern you, but our plan that you should be worried about. 

Now, Scott Carr runs down the ramp with a pair of bolt cutters to cut the lock.

JASON RICHARDSON
But it seems my time is up, what a pity.  Don’t worry, I shall return.  LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

The men each go to a corner and grab onto a corner of the cage, and then the cage begins to ascend to the ceiling.  Just as swiftly as the men have come they leave, without any answers.  We do know one thing, Legion has arrived.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: