Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 06:57:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Jakob's response to Legacy

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jakob's response to Legacy  (Read 211 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: November 20, 2012, 02:34:20 pm »

Jakob
First off I would like to address my match with Joe Lych. Congrats Joe, you won the biggest title in the WWG. Keep on you're A game, everyone will be gunning for you. A lot of people told me I should be upset, but I had a bad day, and you had a good day. Don't worry, I wont be like some of these people around here and cry until I get a title shot, I want to earn my shot. But what I do suggest, is a match in the near future between the two of us, if nothing else for bragging rights. I will let you pick the place, type of match, and stipulations. We both do this for the fight so I have total faith that you will come up with something violent and exciting for the fans. Just make sure it's not boring, I would hate to fall asleep during the match.

Secondly, to who ever that was who attacked me. You may have come in with the Richardson Clan, and thought that you made a big splash by interfering in my title match so you feel like a big man. Frankly, it didn't surprise me, and jokes on you, it doesn't upset me I lost that title. I still have another one. But despite how little it effected me, I will retaliate, I will not stop until I teach you some manners on how to be a man. If you wanted a piece of me, all you had to do was ask, so take this as your one and only warning, I would look over your shoulder from now on. And don't think hiding behind Richardson will save you, not afraid of him ether. You will receive a welcoming gift of a beat down very soon. If I were you, I would step out of the shadows and make it easier on you, face me like a man, because if I have to find you on my own, it will be much much worse.

[tbc by anyone]
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 05:05:31 pm »

Carr was caught up with and questioned about his take on the events of Feast or Famine.

Carr- Whatever the **** is going through the head of J-Rich fails me... And his little side kick boot lick cabin boys, clamouring to fold themselves, their careers and their dignities over the barrel to please a man synonymous with stabbing people in the very same backs he helps heighten his own career on.  These fools just don't know... See I could blow my stack and beak off about what I am going to do to them.... I could tell them I don't cut promos like "Sunday! Sunday! Sunday, Brother - the big beat down comes down!"  No! **** that!  I don't need to hype an event because I'll just grab a camera crew... Go straight to their ****ing hotel room and beat every shade of ugly off the pair of them right before the eyes of.the WWG fans - God - their bell hop and every other ****ing body on this spinning rock we call home!  I COULD say all that... But that might sound like a threat.... And the **** kicking I intend to hand out isn't a Threat.  It's a straight up inevitability!  I am going to bring a whole new level of aggression to this.  I don't care about belts... I own two thirds of them all anyways... I just want to send a very simple message - Welcome to WWG... Welcome to My Home!  Welcome... To Your Hell!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:07:07 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 08:23:15 pm »

A blog video sent to the WWG.com website, by the members of the Legion, features the leader Jason Richardson responding to the responses to his actions at this past week’s Legacy.  In the video, we see Richardson in front of the camera with his black shades on and customary bandana over his mouth.  Richardson speaks to the world about his plans.

The Notorious ..::.. Jason Richardson
Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear!  I told you there would be casualties. I told you there would be bloodshed, and there will be much bloodshed I fear.  But believe me when I tell you, nothing is personal.  Jakob you speak with such anger and rage, which can be either good or bad for a man.  It’s bad for you because you have simply inherited this anger, but I was born in it.  I didn’t learn how to smile until I was a grown man and by then it was unnecessary, which is why I wear the bandana.  Carr you should be on top right now, you should feel in charge.  But let me ask you something…”Do you feel in charge?” Yes, you won your title, but it seems that victory has defeated you.  You fight like a young man, you hold nothing back…admirable…but mistaken! I will break you!  The only question is which will break first: your spirit…or your body!  Both of you try to invoke fear with your words, but the only thing to fear is fear itself, so do as you please.  But I report that our plan is proceeding as expected.  The legion has stepped forward and an army is to be raised.  Armageddon is coming!  The powerful will be ripped out and thrown into the cold.  But we will endure….we will SURVIVE!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:24:22 pm by J-Rich » Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 08:07:30 am »

Jakob
It's funny, no matter how much good I try to do, how much I try to sucure my legacy here in the WWG, one which I have been told has been on a good path over these last 16 months, someone always try's to step up and throw their much unneeded input into. Like my friend Scott said, titles mean nothing, they come with the fight. Something you Richardson has been absent from for the most of the last year. But I get it, you lost your faith in yourself and your abilities, you hide behind your second rate half wits, and for good reason. As far as your mommy and daddy issues, your talking to a wall, call a psychologist, they are good at listoning to that ****. You act as if being angry is a bad thing, as if you are the only one who can use it to their advantage. You see while you were hiding at home, I brought some violent matches back to the WWG. I took part in h@rdcore matches and later in the night went on to another match. Do you really think anyone could have done something like that and not have some aggression to spend? No matter how much I appeal to the fans, don't take that for weakness, because I will always enter the ring with the goal to hurt someone. The fight is all that matters Richardson, something you have half assed and avoided in your weak ass, short lived, returns over the last year. You bring your little army, you suck the **** of David Tizo and who ever else it is that is covering your back these days. When you are ready to have a real match, come find me. Until that time, you  may want to keep your little retarded help locked away, or you may find them unable to assist you. You can only hide behind them for so long before one of us catches you alone.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 09:07:27 am »

FSU News Update:  Scott Carr Hospitalized after near Fatal Experience!  We take you now to him as he leaves the Hospital.

Carr: Doctor's said I can go on and compete after the break.  It sounds like a big deal but basically I tried taking that Steroid popping Gary Coleman look-a-like as seriously as he tried to be with his day-time soap opera response to the sheer and simple facts that his B.S. is about to get shoveled on his grave, but I couldn't... so then I almost died laughing.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:09:06 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

JoeLych

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 04:00:19 pm »

JOE : " Listen , I don't give a damn about your personal crap . Carr, Richardson, Hysteria . I am the WWG champion ,  and I don't need any backing from the chump that had it before me . Hystaria , I'll give you that rematch , and I will do it on MY TERMS . I came here to fight , and it seems that I need to fight for a real fight . You all seem to have some clowns that want to push you , and that doesn't bother me at this point . What does bother me is the fact that NONE of you have asked me to join you on this adventure ! If therre is anyone in this locker room that needs to fight more then I do , then I don't see it !!! Call on the son of a **** that says he's a' Prick Ny Nature , **** from birth ' . Your WWG CHAMPION , Joe Lych . I need a fight , and I need it soon ! "
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 01:08:45 am »

WWG.com tech support has found that Carr sent our New Champion a facebook post reading...

"Joe, I heard what you had to say and dude... I scouted you for a reason.  I am pretty sure you have the second shortest run to the top - right after me.  I am more proud of you than you'll know and you just proved to everyone that I still have an eye for talent in this business.  I knew you had it in you to be a champion...but I am not about to pop the champagne just yet.  I don't need to ask you to join the fight... I expect it!  I like you because of you bad attitude and strong ethic... Which is exactly what men like J-Rich will try to prey on.    I shouldn't need to tell you that I'll have your back.... Ifigured you'd just know you'd have a place among hard fought, wild partying motherfuckers like Hystaria and I.  J-Rich will zone in on you sooner or later.  So keep your head up and make sure the eyesin the back of your head are wide open.  And... Prick by Nature or not - if and when you need it.. I will be there to help.  But if you are looking for a good fight in a sheerly sporting sense.... I could due to be a Five Time World Champion and a Triple Crown Triple Champion all at the same time.  You know how I am about setting the bar higher than most like to reach lol."
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 05:01:29 am »

The second blog video of The Legion has been posted on WWG.com.  This one much like the last features only Jason Richardson.  Jason soon begins to talk through his bandana to the masses.

The Notorious ..::.. Jason Richardson
Lych I have had my eye on you over the past few weeks, but it’s not enough to appear as threat, I needed you to show it.  With that win over Jakob, I’m sure that Jakob and Scott will bend over backwards to recruit you, because you are a threat now.  You have proven yourself.  There have been men that have given everything to get that title that you now hold, men like me.  When I first came to the WWG, I came with nothing but a dollar and a dream and I succeeded!  I won’t bother giving you my accomplishments like Carr, because my name speaks for itself.  I can show you the way to things that Carr can’t!  Lych we are not friends and I won’t pretend to be yours.  What I can be is a helpful ally and in return you join the Legion.  Together we can be a great power and we will do great things….terrible but great!  I can be your greatest ally or your biggest regret, the choice is yours.  In the meantime … Let the games begin!

Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
JoeLych

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 06:37:09 pm »

JOE : " Well , don't it seem like somebody has become the biggest Free Agent here in the WWG ? Yes sir, Scott Carr recruited me , and J-Rich makes a pretty good point . However , you both need to make just one good point , and that is simply ; ' What Can You Do For Me Huh? ' Carr, you want one more shot at what I've got . Richards , you seem to think I can be intimidated . Neither of you have me shaking in my boots right now .  You both know that all I wanna do is fight , and you both know that I'll do what I have to and make damn sure this WWG HEAVYWIEGHT TITLE stays right here . So , I need to ask , WHO is the bigger threat to this strap ? I'll figure out what fight I wanna join , when I figure that part out . You all seem to think I'm just this dumb pile of **** from the southside of Boston , but I'm about to prove you all wrong . Scott , yeah , we are buds . But I also know you'd turn your back on me the second you think you can take this gold from me . J-Rich , or whatever you call yourself , I know you and your crew what to take over . Like I said , I'm a Free Agent , and I can do whatever I want . Stir the pot , make your case , and I'll be the one who takes my place and makes the biggest impact that this company will ever see . At this point , I've got you both over a barrel, and I can play my cards either way ! Yeah , I'm a Prick By Nature , and an **** by Birth . What you two need to do is SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!!"
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 08:36:02 pm »

Carr: I will give you Fifty bucks and three flats of ice cold Sam Adams... If you pull your head out of your ass right this instant.  No?  Fine... I'm going to spend the money on One Hundred blow jobs from your ****ing mother - and I am going to spend my $46 Change on adult diapers in your tubby pear-shapd size.... Why?  Because you are going to have a hard time keeping dinner where it should be after I lodge my foot up in your ass, Stranger!  I mean really... the Joe Lych I know is an ****... He is a prick.  But he is a blue collar common man turned superstar.  He is the kind of man every fun who drops a card in the punch clock before tuning into Legacy can Idenfify with.  He does not act like this is God Damn Jerry McGuire and he's Ron Tidwell mincing around in his kitchen.  I am rude, offensive, foul mouthed, violent and abrasive.  But man... The Joe I know is someone who owns every little bit of low down and dirty he embodies!  The Joe Lych I recruited isn't some pathetic ****ing sell out who ****s himself to the highest bidder.  The Joe Lych I know... Doesn't worry about "Oh!  You might turn your back on me!"  Because the Joe Lych I know is NOT a callow ****ing **** who gives any **** about any threat or imbecillic dastardly proverbial game of verbal chess!  I won't bid on you... Because I already put my name on a man by the name of Joe Lych who knows well enough that - when I gotta come ring his ****ing bell - He's ****ed up somehow.  I offered you a Friendly challenge - whoever the **** you are, champ.  Scratch that.  I made that offer to Joe Lych... Because Joe Lych wouldn't act like some spineless Chicago Viking Punk ****... And he'd know stepping into the ring against me.... Title or not - win, lose or draw... Was going to be one hell of a good fight.  See unlike how you are acting... MY friend Joe Lych wouldn't even humour a circle jerking ****tard like J-Rich because the Joe Lych I know... Saw way too much of how that bull**** becomes cancerous to a roster and a federation.  Ace's straight up, man... 5150 to the Grave!  I don't want the strap... I have two already... I just don't want to watch you do an impression of Ned Beatty's hog vocalization when you have you pudgy, Pugsly Adams looking fat ass RAPED by Richardson and his girlfriends.  I have flat out destroyed virtually everyone who has ever signed up to WWG... Including you.  So shut up... and put up.  Because the Joe Lych I know wouldn't need money or titles to drop a **** like J-Rich flat on his back!  So you figure out if you are the Joe Lych I know who is war weathered and bar brawl ready... A man I respected enough to put my endorsement on.  OR... If you are just another interim champion clamouring for attention.  I hope I wasn't wrong about you there, Ace.  I couldn't give a **** about a title shot for my own sake... I just don't want to see you get Viking Kinged by Richardson.  I'm done, son.  The balls are in your court and well that's one - the other two are probably slapping J-Rich in the taint.  I can't vai for you to stand on my side or across the ring from me when I have no idea who you are right now.  To even see you remotely consider what that walking ****ing herpes infection had to say... Is not what Joe would do.  Badass as he may be... My friend Joe Lych wouldn't ever consider being bought... Especially when he could have the fight of his life for free.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:38:01 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 08:18:14 am »

Jakob checks up on the situations unfolding via WWG.com and personal social medias and responded on WWG.com

Jakob Hystaria
You know, I have sat back and saw all these reports. I would have brought this up earlier, but I'm glad I waited. The mix of the Miami beach air and everything said, I have an idea, a proposal. There is no denying that I should be the next to face Joey Lych for the title, but being there is something much bigger at stake here, and being Gabe Tizo hates the idea of me holding the title, I had a thought. I would be more than happy to trade my rematch for the title for one great match at End of the World. I suggest a triple threat elimination falls count anywhere. Stipulations, if Joey wins, he picks who ever he likes, champions choice. If Scott or Jason wins, they will be the first to face Joey for the title in the new year. The great thing about this is, with Joey looking at who's cause he wants to join with, this match could weigh greatly on his dissuasion. And to keep things fair, I will be the outside enforcer to insure no one enter fears.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
JoeLych

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 03:12:04 pm »

The scene opens up with Joe Lych clapping his hands and laughing .

JOE : " Scott , that was perfect ! That is the exact anwser I wanted to hear from you . Yeah , you know me better then anyone else in the WWG . You know how much I love to fight , drink, and fight even more . Scott , I was looking for a reaction , something to tell me that I had got under somebody's skin , and you gave me that ! You are 100 percent correct , I'm not in it for the money , or the fame . I'm not in it for the prestige or the acceptance of others . I'm here to fight , and fight is what I wanna do . On that note , I want to say that I back our former WWG champion and say ' YES ' lets do this . Even though the odds are against me , I say lets make this a fight like no other . Scott , you are the reason I'm here . You are a friend , but also an enemy . J-Rich , I could give a damn less about you and your idea of a take over , but I'm not picky about who I step into the ring against . Jakob , you wanna stand outside and not get your hands dirty I'm good with that as well . In the end , I'll walk out with this belt in my hands , and I'll know what side I wanna join . Till then , keep me entertained boys . "
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: