Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 01:59:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Tentative Survive and Conquer rp (Feedback please)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tentative Survive and Conquer rp (Feedback please)  (Read 82 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: January 14, 2013, 02:19:58 pm »

It stands alone atop a steep hill, faced down with a haggard cobbled laneway, the gaunt and creaky relic of Victoriana stoic in its dingy grey decay. The paint has long since began flaking off and it remains neglected. Moving up the lane it becomes clear that the windowpanes are lusterless; smeared thoroughly with age and dirt. The building’s brickwork is crumbling away. Adorned as it was with all manner of gargoyles and carvings, these Gothic touches held a sinister threat of evildoings within. The path to the door becomes clearer nearing the top of the long lane, it has become overgrown with bushes and brambles whose thorns reached out to capture the unwary. You suddenly see that while you've been observing the surroundings, the curtains from an upstairs window seem to return to their original position... almost as if someone… or something... had been watching you the whole time.

"I have been in this business a long time… Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away. Yet the future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does and whoever he is."

A cool shudder trickles down the spine as we move in closer – reaching out for the doorknob. An unsettlingly slow wailing creak hastens the door’s opening. On the main floor affixed between dual staircases. Cob webs in the ceilings hang down precariously low. There is a round huge living room with where we can see another stone hearth is located. The place has hardened with time and has mold in the velvet drapes. All of a sudden the feel of a cold breeze upon your shoulder – and the eerie calm voice continues…

" Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process. I’ve tried to cleanse myself of my darker desires – but it’s futile at best. I am a Monster… I had lost all my mercy – there is none left to give any of these other combatants."

The whole entire house is dim and mephitic. All the windows are full of cracks - which appear filled with flourishing mold as well. The roof was once beautiful and ornate but now it’s deteriorating – failing at the seams. Inside the house there is Victorian furniture that is covered in a thick gray blanket of dust, it all looks to be bound to the floor with an abundance of webs. Walking around, even carefully every board underfoot creeks.

"I’ve got Ninety Nine problems, but this match isn’t one. Neither is anyone else in it. I am nearly two decades into my career, countless accolades to my credit… and yes, this stands to be one of the biggest matches I’ve ever been part of – it’s an incredible feat to even make it through to the second stage of this match, much less the third – or the last to be crowned winner. I am a predator by nature… I don’t see these other competitors as threats. With all due respect to everyone involved in this thing… I can’t help but see them as prey. There is no differing from the path life has led me. I cannot make myself a “Better, Kinder” man… I don’t care if it costs me my own career – and handfuls of others along the way – I Plan to Win! Each and every one of you should have the same constitution and clear cut mission. Anything less than having your eyes on the finish line here are going to prove precarious and devastating. I have respect for my opponents, like any good hunter has respect for his prey. I know, what I take from them is going to sustain the World Wrestling Generation federation and I. I have never been so dimwitted as to refer to myself as being “The Best in the World” – or any variation of that. I am a practitioner, a consummate professional… all wrapped up in seven feet, four hundred plus pounds of sadistic psychotic."

“I am not some mindless beast… I am not a lumbering behemoth. I devour ambitions and defecate on the dreams of the hopeful. I have spent my life preparing for an all out war like this. I fought through this industry’s hard-core era… it was then that I learned my passion for both success, and inflicting pain. For years even I mistook that for rage… but it isn’t rage, rage is irrational. I am certainly not that. I am calculating and I AM talented, I’ve put effort into this. Wrestling isn’t a passé thing to me – it’s not about gimmicks and limelight… I starve the competition from feeding upon the successes I desire.“

Glancing around nervously, somber portraits staring at you from behind layers of dust, penetrating your very being. Cold, hesitant light streams through a cracked window, casting eerie shadows on the walls. As you walk forward, you can't help but feel that someone is following you. Whirling around, you see nothing but the empty hallway and the faces in the portraits staring at you. 'Turn back' they seem to say, but you swallow a nervous whimper and continue into the dark bowels of the house.

"I am not interested in your athletic prowess – I don’t care how many trophies and title’s you’ve won. I pay no mind to your Name, nor do I give any heed to your reputation. I don’t mean any disrespect – if I am nothing else, I am respectful – what can I say? Momma did the best she could with the boy God gave her. I could pretend I am ever so dreadfully proud of you all. I’m certain some of you deserve gold star stickers or high fives, or something… alas… Survive and Conquer is not about what any single one of us has done in their career. No… no… it is about one thing and one thing alone – and that thing is not the facts and accolades of your career… it is a very simple question. One you must all ask yourselves before stepping into that ring – How far are you willing to go? What is it each and every single one of you are willing to leave behind to get the victory here… I for one am all too willing to end careers, even if it must include my own."

“I know what it takes to Survive! I have been doing it longer than most of the other so-called “competitors” in this match up – and I am barely any older than the average age of the participants. So unlike some of you – I do not go into this with a false sense of certainty… for I rarely feel any uncertainty at all. I have spent a lifetime preparing for an event just like this… that’s why – one on one, so many talented individuals have fallen short of meeting the bars I set, left in my wake as I’ve moved through this business. I have spent that very same career viciously, voraciously clawing my way further up the pile of bodies, heaping adversity in my path! I do not feel fear for I decimate any sad, sorry soul who is put before me… I fast upon the ambitions of the hopeful, I breed barbarity and I breath absolute, pure aggression!”

“I come from a federation where all your accomplishments are treated as milestones… not flagship propaganda to hype an otherwise ill fated career. Milestones that, as soon as youyou’re your hands on it – you get over it… since someone Just like Me… is always right on your heels – waiting for any mistake, even a fractional misstep or the slightest scent of insecurity. If you want a pat on the back… go find your grandpa, or a masseur… I am in the business of breaking bones. I am an expert in shattering dreams and I am an expert in making everything you’ve accomplished – seem trivial at its very best. “

You enter a dark room in the center of the house. Shadows seem to swirl around your feet, sucking you in. In a burst of panic, you fumble for a light switch. You flip it up and down frantically, but the room remains immersed in darkness. Fear settles in and deep down you know you're not alone in the dark. Something brushes your back. You turn, but there is nothing. Nothing you can see, that is. Outside you can hear the autumn wind howling, and it almost sounds like laughter to your panicked mind. A low chuckle breaks your thought process, directly in front of you. You scream, but hear nothing in the overwhelming blackness. You're being drawn in, drowned in slumbering evil, there is no escape as we fade to pitch.

We pan back from the black screen and see that we are, in a setting much different than the promotional video showed. The room is full of fans and professional wrestling media members. President Jeff stands upon a stage where a big screen surrounded by Survive and Conquer banners. Many of the participants are unfamiliar with each other, and this monster of a man who is about to step up onto this stage set for the Action Packed Wrestling: Survive and Conquer event. President Jeff stands up in front of the crowd while from the tables secluded to the side of the stage each of these major competitors have chance to get their height and weight officially taken for the event – as well as being able to talk directly to all the professional wrestling media groups who are covering this massive event. An intern steps out from behind a curtain and whispers something to Jeff, who smiles and nods before he addresses the clamoring crowd of reporters.

President Jeff: It is my great honor to introduce a man who – not only competed, successfully for some of our top ranked affiliates, but was once an E-fed Knights premiere performer. It was thought that he’d stepped out of the scene to compete in the obscurities of smaller federations. A place most wrestlers take their careers to die – but instead his steadfast determination and amazing talents have helped elevate a federation that was teetering on the brink of death, into being one to keep an eye on! This man is a multiple time world champion in countless federations. He was a **** icon in the days before **** Icons! He is an absolute monster of a man who, quite frankly can turn his hand to square off against any competitor from any discipline. This man is a frightening being to stand across the ring from, and his career has been riddled with brutality the likes of which – SURVIVE AND CONQUER IS DESIGNED AROUND! On loan to Action Packed Wrestling federation from the World Wrestling Generation, federation… he is the WWG “New Era Icon”! He is known world-wide as “The Roughest man in the Industry”! He built a career on being… “Harder than ****”! He Stands an official Weight of 420 pounds! He measures in at a Height 7 feet 2 inches tall! He comes to APW by way of WWG – Hailing from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! “The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Goal Getting, Bar Setting, Title Taking, No hit Faking – Fatal Phenomenon!”… SCOTT CARR!

Scott Carr steps out from behind the curtain where his official stats were just taken by APW’s medical staff. Carr throws his massive, tattooed arms into the air as he first steps into sight. Scott walks up to President Jeff and shakes his hand – Carr says something quietly, but clearly respectful to President Jeff who nods and smiles as this behemoth pats him on the shoulder.

President Jeff: We are going to open the floor to you media representatives and leave things off with a message from Scott himself… With no further adieu - We’ll start things off with… You sir.

PWI Reporter: Mark Jakobs, Pro Wrestling Insider – Scott, what convinced you to get involved in APW’s event after so long being away from the interpromotional event scene?

Carr: On one hand… I did it because I believe in the company I perform for. WWG is an under rated federation… I have found loyalty in an a-moral industry there. I myself am not the moral barometer upon which to build a lifestyle… but it’s worked for me in this game. I stepped away from the interpromotional scene for reasons I think most wrestling buffs familiar with the situation that proceeded my venture away from the hierarchy of elitists – into trying to prove to myself and this industry as a whole… that a federation’s worth is greater than it’s name, its worth is more vast than the roster. I believe that with heart and determination… even the obscure can rise up to the heights I attained in years of bending and shaping myself to the conformity of what people who have long since lost their lust for this – deemed I should do. WWG has allowed me years of being able to be exactly what I am… they have not censored me, they have not edited me out of shows for me clearly detesting the system – so… since I know the way… I’ve decided to show this federation the way. I am not alone in it either – some of WWG’s brightest stars are coming into this event by my side. Men I respect and can proudly declare are in fact the wave of the future in Inter-promotional events!

On the other hand… I am just a real sick son of a ****… and I like to hurt people. This event is massive… and I am going to hurt AS MANY of my opponents as I possibly can! Because… I want to win this that much more… I am hungrier for it than anyone else. Where others might think this event is something to hype themselves… I enter this with the passion of Millions of WWG fans at my back! I come in to this knowing that no matter if they Love, Hate or Ignore me… every member of WWG absolutely wants to know what I am able to do with my sixty-first place entry.

Ok… you

PWE Reporter:Jack Taylor, Professional Wrestling Experience – Do you hope for your inclusion in this event to help you, or WWG?

Carr: I hope it’s good for Action Packed Wrestling, World Wrestling Generation and basically everyone along the way who doesn’t wind up between Winning and I! Action Packed Wrestling has opened the forum to allow wrestlers from every level of competition to come into their proving grounds and fight for a very rich prize – and some nigh insurmountable bragging rights. And everybody in WWG who knows me… Knows they’ll be hearing about it – if I bare my teeth and show coarseness beyond the grit of the throbbing horde of talent that’s culminated in this Match… I can win. I Will Win.

I don’t mean any disrespect, I’m not here to blow smoke up anyone’s ass either… I just know I am a competitor who is a breed apart… I know I have it in me to take this opportunity to go the distance. I certainly don’t mean to sound as if no one else does… I mean we’re fairly early in the entrants and I’ve already witnessed the talent coming into this mega-event! I just know myself… I know what I am capable of… and I know I want this win in a terrible, undeniably vicious kind of way! Thankfully for us all, President Jeff has unlocked the doors to his APW ring… and I plan to spell out the proper kind of Thank You letter to him, with a lot of people’s blood!

NEXT!

FS Reporter: Bill Apter, Fighting Spirit… I would like to start off by saying it’s a pleasure to see you entered into another event like this after so long. I am very familiar with your past and I am going to watch Survive and Conquer intently. I hope your performance here is something like those seen in your past involvement and performances in invitational, interpromotional and federation ranking events… let me just say – I believe a lot of people are in for a big shock when they see the impact you and WWG can make!

Carr: Thank you very much for saying so… what’s your question, bud?

FS Reporter: With such a long career, have you become familiar with any of the other ninety-plus competitors who are involved in this match – besides, of course those coming in from WWG?

Carr: I am… I know the Forty-Ninth and Eighty-eighth competitors… they are both members of the TFWF - Scorpio and Black Death. Scorpio is a serious competitor and so is Black Death, but I know above all else, Black Death has had a career filled with events like this one. He’s a man I have faced off with before – and he’s a man who has time and again earned my respect for what he brings to a match. I just hope every involved knows, whether they wish me well or ill, that I shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, and oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of WWG! As Sir Winston Churchill once said “Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival!” – I am a natural born survivor. I am a bred to perfection Predator! I am blood thirsty, voracious and focused on the immense task-at-hand.

Yes sir, you sir.

PS Reporter: John Findlay, Power Slam… I was actually at, and reporting on the event where your right knee was badly damaged in the attack you suffered at the hands of The Big League stable who singled you out so early in your career, additionally you spent over a decade in the **** scene, your body has been through a lot. Considering your time away from the inter-federation scene… what makes you think you’re even ready to launch back into such an outstanding match as Survive and Conquer?

Carr: Really? Do I look like some busted old man standing up here, bud? HELL NO! I am fit, feral and ferocious! I am going to rip into this match – with Sixty wrestlers leading the way and only thirty nine on my heels… I’d say that’s pretty good odds! Simple math… Sixty percent of the competitors will have milled their way through the match, thirty nine percent are remaining after I plough into the talent pool. I intend on bringing my own brand of brutality to this thing – and I believe in the reasons I have for coming back up into the interpromotional spotlight once again… I refuse to go down quietly… I refuse to falter and fall short. I have a caliber of determination that anyone in this event should… but tragically, or advantageously – most don’t. I’m not mincing down the aisle having a “Nifty night”. I’m going to Unleash Hell in that ring! I WANT to spill people’s blood! I intend to create a masterpiece in as many shades of red as possible.

I don’t question if I have what it takes… I know in my heart that I do. I only question – who will be standing against me in the dying moments of the match? Who has the fortitude to overcome the mountainous achievement even making it into the subsequent chapters of the match? I, as of yet – do not know… but I assure you that on the night – I will not care! APW may or may not be aware of who and what they’ve let loose on their event… I haven’t found President Jeff to be much for playing the part of a fool and keeping himself in the dark about the participants. I mean really… entry in this event was reliant on an application – one I filled out like everybody else… one President Jeff passed through which got me my Sixty-First place entry number.

Let’s keep this rolling… You.

WCM Reporter: Theo Morse, Wrestling Confidential… With WWG’s own Alex Anders coming in Thirty-eight spots ahead of you, a known foe – Jason Richardson, coming in just two spots ahead of you and your friend, Jakob Hystaria coming in five spots after you… the chances that a WWG showdown could come about are high. What’s your stance on having to face down one of your own?

Carr: Richardson had better know well enough to keep out of my way… this is not the place to settle our beef. Alex Anders, love the guys talent – but if he even makes it to when I enter the ring, he’s a very smart wrestler and in no way is he so naïve to try and tangle with me at that point in his match. When it comes down to Jakob Hystaria… he’s got a five seat leap on me… but he is my friend and he knows what this means to me. I won’t count anyone out if they make it through the initial leg of this matchup – furthermore I know these men and I know if they make it beyond the rumble, any good or bad blood we bring with us from home – won’t translate to this match. We are ALL here to compete on behalf of WWG, and we want to bring the utmost in entertainment to the APW! This company deserves nothing at all less than the very greatest performance and because President Jeff and Action Packed Wrestling has allowed members of the World Wrestling Generation in this thing… we’re going to Redefine the idea of this match being Action Packed!
Moving right along, what’s your question?

RM Reporter: Don Smith, Rumble Magazine…Hypothetically… IF you were to win… what then? What will you do next?

Carr: WHEN… I win – I’ll have gone through Ninety-Nine of the Best and Brightest! In what could easily be the Most Epic events this entire industry has ever seen! Once you do that… What else is there!? You know what there is? More interpromotional work. Who knows… I mean being a Survive and Conquer winner certainly stands to be quite the prize for me… but it also opens a lot of doors. Where I succeed I bring my federation and I’m sure President Jeff would welcome the winner of such a massive event… no matter what federation he represents. President Jeff is a visionary – he has gone above and beyond the limits of imagination and he is going to house an all out World War in Wrestling! To tell you what I’ll do when I’m done – I don’t know. I’m focused on the match.

President Hurricane Jeff… thank you very much for hosting this match. I am looking forward to helping to make this event something spectacular… or at least something memorably brutal. Everybody else… Tune in… Sunday, January Twenty Seventh. I AM BUILT TO SURVIVE, I AM DRIVEN TO CONQUER! I am going into this match… TO COLLECT HEADS!

Carr grabs one of the steel folding chairs from beneath the backside of **** Harris sending him to the floor as Scott steps up onto the tabletop and roars out at the crowd as he holds the folded chair high above, hyped and excited for the event to come!

President Jeff:President Jeff: Thank you ladies and gentlemen… No more questions - that is all for today!

The scene fades to black with President Jeff smiling at the possibilities this monster brings to the Survive and Conquer Match success.

Coded Version

OOC Handler Note: I and WWG thank Action Packed Wrestling for hosting this event.  I am excited to see everyone’s role-play work - and I’m very pleased to get to be involved.
[youtube][/youtube]

Blood thirsty Behemoth.[/i][/u]
It stands alone atop a steep hill, faced down with a haggard cobbled laneway, the gaunt and creaky relic of Victoriana stoic in its dingy grey decay.  The paint has long since began flaking off and it remains neglected.  Moving up the lane it becomes clear that the windowpanes are lusterless; smeared thoroughly with age and dirt. The building’s brickwork is crumbling away. Adorned as it was with all manner of gargoyles and carvings, these Gothic touches held a sinister threat of evildoings within. The path to the door becomes clearer nearing the top of the long lane, it has become overgrown with bushes and brambles whose thorns reached out to capture the unwary. You suddenly see that while you've been observing the surroundings, the curtains from an upstairs window seem to return to their original position... almost as if someone… or something... had been watching you the whole time.

"I have been in this business a long time… Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away.  Yet the future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does and whoever he is."

A cool shudder trickles down the spine as we move in closer – reaching out for the doorknob. An unsettlingly slow wailing creak hastens the door’s opening.  On the main floor affixed between dual staircases. Cob webs in the ceilings hang down precariously low.  There is a round huge living room with where we can see another stone hearth is located.  The place has hardened with time and has mold in the velvet drapes.  All of a sudden the feel of a cold breeze upon your shoulder – and the eerie calm voice continues…

" Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process.  I’ve tried to cleanse myself of my darker desires – but it’s futile at best.  I am a Monster… I had lost all my mercy – there is none left to give any of these other combatants."

The whole entire house is dim and mephitic. All the windows are full of cracks - which appear filled with flourishing mold as well. The roof was once beautiful and ornate but now it’s deteriorating – failing at the seams. Inside the house there is Victorian furniture that is covered in a thick gray blanket of dust, it all looks to be bound to the floor with an abundance of webs.  Walking around, even carefully every board underfoot creeks.

"I’ve got Ninety Nine problems, but this match isn’t one.  Neither is anyone else in it.  I am nearly two decades into my career, countless accolades to my credit… and yes, this stands to be one of the biggest matches I’ve ever been part of – it’s an incredible feat to even make it through to the second stage of this match, much less the third – or the last to be crowned winner.  I am a predator by nature… I don’t see these other competitors as threats.  With all due respect to everyone involved in this thing… I can’t help but see them as prey.  There is no differing from the path life has led me.  I cannot make myself a “Better, Kinder” man… I don’t care if it costs me my own career – and handfuls of others along the way – I Plan to Win!  Each and every one of you should have the same constitution and clear cut mission.  Anything less than having your eyes on the finish line here are going to prove precarious and devastating.  I have respect for my opponents, like any good hunter has respect for his prey.  I know, what I take from them is going to sustain the World Wrestling Generation federation and I.  I have never been so dimwitted as to refer to myself as being “The Best in the World” – or any variation of that.  I am a practitioner, a consummate professional… all wrapped up in seven feet, four hundred plus pounds of sadistic psychotic."

“I am not some mindless beast… I am not a lumbering behemoth.  I devour ambitions and defecate on the dreams of the hopeful.  I have spent my life preparing for an all out war like this.  I fought through this industry’s hard-core era… it was then that I learned my passion for both success, and inflicting pain.  For years even I mistook that for rage… but it isn’t rage, rage is irrational.  I am certainly not that.  I am calculating and I AM talented, I’ve put effort into this.  Wrestling isn’t a passé thing to me – it’s not about gimmicks and limelight… I starve the competition from feeding upon the successes I desire.“

Glancing around nervously, somber portraits staring at you from behind layers of dust, penetrating your very being. Cold, hesitant light streams through a cracked window, casting eerie shadows on the walls. As you walk forward, you can't help but feel that someone is following you. Whirling around, you see nothing but the empty hallway and the faces in the portraits staring at you. 'Turn back' they seem to say, but you swallow a nervous whimper and continue into the dark bowels of the house.

"I am not interested in your athletic prowess – I don’t care how many trophies and title’s you’ve won.  I pay no mind to your Name, nor do I give any heed to your reputation.  I don’t mean any disrespect – if I am nothing else, I am respectful – what can I say?  Momma did the best she could with the boy God gave her.  I could pretend I am ever so dreadfully proud of you all.  I’m certain some of you deserve gold star stickers or high fives, or something… alas… Survive and Conquer is not about what any single one of us has done in their career.  No… no… it is about one thing and one thing alone – and that thing is not the facts and accolades of your career… it is a very simple question.  One you must all ask yourselves before stepping into that ring – How far are you willing to go?  What is it each and every single one of you are willing to leave behind to get the victory here… I for one am all too willing to end careers, even if it must include my own."

“I know what it takes to Survive!  I have been doing it longer than most of the other so-called “competitors” in this match up – and I am barely any older than the average age of the participants.   So unlike some of you – I do not go into this with a false sense of certainty… for I rarely feel any uncertainty at all.  I have spent a lifetime preparing for an event just like this… that’s why – one on one, so many talented individuals have fallen short of meeting the bars I set, left in my wake as I’ve moved through this business.  I have spent that very same career viciously, voraciously clawing my way further up the pile of bodies, heaping adversity in my path!  I do not feel fear for I decimate any sad, sorry soul who is put before me… I fast upon the ambitions of the hopeful, I breed barbarity and I breath absolute, pure aggression!”

“I come from a federation where all your accomplishments are treated as milestones… not flagship propaganda to hype an otherwise ill fated career.  Milestones that, as soon as youyou’re your hands on it – you get over it… since someone Just like Me… is always right on your heels – waiting for any mistake, even a fractional misstep or the slightest scent of insecurity.  If you want a pat on the back… go find your grandpa, or a masseur… I am in the business of breaking bones.  I am an expert in shattering dreams and I am an expert in making everything you’ve accomplished – seem trivial at its very best. “

You enter a dark room in the center of the house. Shadows seem to swirl around your feet, sucking you in. In a burst of panic, you fumble for a light switch. You flip it up and down frantically, but the room remains immersed in darkness. Fear settles in and deep down you know you're not alone in the dark. Something brushes your back. You turn, but there is nothing. Nothing you can see, that is. Outside you can hear the autumn wind howling, and it almost sounds like laughter to your panicked mind. A low chuckle breaks your thought process, directly in front of you. You scream, but hear nothing in the overwhelming blackness. You're being drawn in, drowned in slumbering evil, there is no escape as we fade to pitch.

We pan back from the black screen and see that we are, in a setting much different than the promotional video showed.  The room is full of fans and professional wrestling media members.  President Jeff stands upon a stage where a big screen surrounded by Survive and Conquer banners.  Many of the participants are unfamiliar with each other, and this monster of a man who is about to step up onto this stage set for the Action Packed Wrestling: Survive and Conquer event.  President Jeff stands up in front of the crowd while from the tables secluded to the side of the stage each of these major competitors have chance to get their height and weight officially taken for the event – as well as being able to talk directly to all the professional wrestling media groups who are covering this massive event.  An intern steps out from behind a curtain and whispers something to Jeff, who smiles and nods before he addresses the clamoring crowd of reporters.

President Jeff: It is my great honor to introduce a man who – not only competed, successfully for some of our top ranked affiliates, but was once an E-fed Knights premiere performer.  It was thought that he’d stepped out of the scene to compete in the obscurities of smaller federations.  A place most wrestlers take their careers to die – but instead his steadfast determination and amazing talents have helped elevate a federation that was teetering on the brink of death, into being one to keep an eye on!  This man is a multiple time world champion in countless federations.  He was a **** icon in the days before **** Icons!  He is an absolute monster of a man who, quite frankly can turn his hand to square off against any competitor from any discipline.  This man is a frightening being to stand across the ring from, and his career has been riddled with brutality the likes of which – SURVIVE AND CONQUER IS DESIGNED AROUND!  On loan to Action Packed Wrestling federation from the World Wrestling Generation, federation… he is the WWG “New Era Icon”!  He is known world-wide as “The Roughest man in the Industry”!  He built a career on being…  “Harder than ****”!  He Stands an official Weight of 420 pounds!  He measures in at a Height 7 feet 2 inches tall!  He comes to APW  by way of WWG – Hailing from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada!  “The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Goal Getting, Bar Setting, Title Taking, No hit Faking – Fatal Phenomenon!”… SCOTT CARR!

Scott Carr steps out from behind the curtain where his official stats were just taken by APW’s medical staff.  Carr throws his massive, tattooed arms into the air as he first steps into sight.  Scott walks up to President Jeff and shakes his hand – Carr says something quietly, but clearly respectful to President Jeff who nods and smiles as this behemoth pats him on the shoulder. 

President Jeff: We are going to open the floor to you media representatives and leave things off with a message from Scott himself… With no further adieu - We’ll start things off with… You sir.

PWI Reporter: Mark Jakobs, Pro Wrestling Insider – Scott, what convinced you to get involved in APW’s event after so long being away from the interpromotional event scene?

Carr: On one hand… I did it because I believe in the company I perform for.  WWG is an under rated federation… I have found loyalty in an a-moral industry there. I myself am not the moral barometer upon which to build a lifestyle… but it’s worked for me in this game.  I stepped away from the interpromotional scene for reasons I think most wrestling buffs familiar with the situation that proceeded my venture away from the hierarchy of elitists – into trying to prove to myself and this industry as a whole… that a federation’s worth is greater than it’s name, its worth is more vast than the roster.  I believe that with heart and determination… even the obscure can rise up to the heights I attained in years of bending and shaping myself to the conformity of what people who have long since lost their lust for this – deemed I should do.  WWG has allowed me years of being able to be exactly what I am… they have not censored me, they have not edited me out of shows for me clearly detesting the system – so… since I know the way… I’ve decided to show this federation the way.  I am not alone in it either – some of WWG’s brightest stars are coming into this event by my side.  Men I respect and can proudly declare are in fact the wave of the future in Inter-promotional events!

On the other hand… I am just a real sick son of a ****… and I like to hurt people.  This event is massive… and I am going to hurt AS MANY of my opponents as I possibly can!  Because… I want to win this that much more… I am hungrier for it than anyone else.  Where others might think this event is something to hype themselves… I enter this with the passion of Millions of WWG fans at my back!  I come in to this knowing that no matter if they Love, Hate or Ignore me… every member of WWG absolutely wants to know what I am able to do with my sixty-first place entry. 

Ok… you

PWE Reporter:Jack Taylor, Professional Wrestling Experience – Do you hope for your inclusion in this event to help you, or WWG?

Carr: I hope it’s good for Action Packed Wrestling, World Wrestling Generation and basically everyone along the way who doesn’t wind up between Winning and I!  Action Packed Wrestling has opened the forum to allow wrestlers from every level of competition to come into their proving grounds and fight for a very rich prize – and some nigh insurmountable bragging rights.  And everybody in WWG who knows me… Knows they’ll be hearing about it – if I bare my teeth and show coarseness beyond the grit of the throbbing horde of talent that’s culminated in this Match… I can win.  I Will Win.

I don’t mean any disrespect, I’m not here to blow smoke up anyone’s ass either… I just know I am a competitor who is a breed apart… I know I have it in me to take this opportunity to go the distance.  I certainly don’t mean to sound as if no one else does… I mean we’re fairly early in the entrants and I’ve already witnessed the talent coming into this mega-event!  I just know myself… I know what I am capable of… and I know I want this win in a terrible, undeniably vicious kind of way!  Thankfully for us all, President Jeff has unlocked the doors to his APW ring… and I plan to spell out the proper kind of Thank You letter to him, with a lot of people’s blood!

NEXT!

FS Reporter: Bill Apter, Fighting Spirit… I would like to start off by saying it’s a pleasure to see you entered into another event like this after so long.  I am very familiar with your past and I am going to watch Survive and Conquer intently.  I hope your performance here is something like those seen in your past involvement and performances in invitational, interpromotional and federation ranking events… let me just say – I believe a lot of people are in for a big shock when they see the impact you and WWG can make!

Carr: Thank you very much for saying so… what’s your question, bud?

FS Reporter: With such a long career, have you become familiar with any of the other ninety-plus competitors who are involved in this match – besides, of course those coming in from WWG?

Carr: I am… I know the Forty-Ninth and Eighty-eighth competitors… they are both members of the TFWF - Scorpio and Black Death.  Scorpio is a serious competitor and so is Black Death, but I know above all else, Black Death has had a career filled with events like this one.  He’s a man I have faced off with before – and he’s a man who has time and again earned my respect for what he brings to a match.  I just hope every involved knows, whether they wish me well or ill, that I shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, and oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of WWG!   As Sir Winston Churchill once said “Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival!” – I am a natural born survivor.  I am a bred to perfection Predator!  I am blood thirsty, voracious and focused on the immense task-at-hand.

Yes sir, you sir.

PS Reporter: John Findlay, Power Slam… I was actually at, and reporting on the event where your right knee was badly damaged in the attack you suffered at the hands of The Big League stable who singled you out so early in your career, additionally you spent over a decade in the **** scene, your body has been through a lot. Considering your time away from the inter-federation scene… what makes you think you’re even ready to launch back into such an outstanding match as Survive and Conquer?

Carr: Really?  Do I look like some busted old man standing up here, bud?  HELL NO!  I am fit, feral and ferocious!  I am going to rip into this match – with Sixty wrestlers leading the way and only thirty nine on my heels… I’d say that’s pretty good odds!  Simple math… Sixty percent of the competitors will have milled their way through the match, thirty nine percent are remaining after I plough into the talent pool.  I intend on bringing my own brand of brutality to this thing – and I believe in the reasons I have for coming back up into the interpromotional spotlight once again… I refuse to go down quietly… I refuse to falter and fall short.  I have a caliber of determination that anyone in this event should… but tragically, or advantageously – most don’t.  I’m not mincing down the aisle having a “Nifty night”.  I’m going to Unleash Hell in that ring!  I WANT to spill people’s blood!  I intend to create a masterpiece in as many shades of red as possible.

I don’t question if I have what it takes… I know in my heart that I do.  I only question – who will be standing against me in the dying moments of the match?  Who has the fortitude to overcome the mountainous achievement even making it into the subsequent chapters of the match?  I, as of yet – do not know… but I assure you that on the night – I will not care!  APW may or may not be aware of who and what they’ve let loose on their event… I haven’t found President Jeff to be much for playing the part of a fool and keeping himself in the dark about the participants.  I mean really… entry in this event was reliant on an application – one I filled out like everybody else… one President Jeff passed through which got me my Sixty-First place entry number.

Let’s keep this rolling… You.

WCM Reporter: Theo Morse, Wrestling Confidential… With WWG’s own Alex Anders coming in Thirty-eight spots ahead of you, a known foe – Jason Richardson, coming in just two spots ahead of you and your friend, Jakob Hystaria coming in five spots after you… the chances that a WWG showdown could come about are high.  What’s your stance on having to face down one of your own?

Carr: Richardson had better know well enough to keep out of my way… this is not the place to settle our beef.  Alex Anders, love the guys talent – but if he even makes it to when I enter the ring, he’s a very smart wrestler and in no way is he so naïve to try and tangle with me at that point in his match.  When it comes down to Jakob Hystaria… he’s got a five seat leap on me… but he is my friend and he knows what this means to me.  I won’t count anyone out if they make it through the initial leg of this matchup – furthermore I know these men and I know if they make it beyond the rumble, any good or bad blood we bring with us from home – won’t translate to this match.  We are ALL here to compete on behalf of WWG, and we want to bring the utmost in entertainment to the APW!  This company deserves nothing at all less than the very greatest performance and because President Jeff and Action Packed Wrestling has allowed members of the World Wrestling Generation in this thing… we’re going to Redefine the idea of this match being Action Packed!
Moving right along, what’s your question?

RM Reporter: Don Smith, Rumble Magazine…Hypothetically… IF you were to win… what then?  What will you do next?

Carr: WHEN… I win – I’ll have gone through Ninety-Nine of the Best and Brightest!  In what could easily be the Most Epic events this entire industry has ever seen!  Once you do that… What else is there!?  You know what there is?  More interpromotional work.  Who knows… I mean being a Survive and Conquer winner certainly stands to be quite the prize for me… but it also opens a lot of doors.  Where I succeed I bring my federation and I’m sure President Jeff would welcome the winner of such a massive event… no matter what federation he represents.  President Jeff is a visionary – he has gone above and beyond the limits of imagination and he is going to house an all out World War in Wrestling!  To tell you what I’ll do when I’m done – I don’t know.  I’m focused on the match.

President Hurricane Jeff… thank you very much for hosting this match.  I am looking forward to helping to make this event something spectacular… or at least something memorably brutal.  Everybody else… Tune in… Sunday, January Twenty Seventh.  I AM BUILT TO SURVIVE,  I AM DRIVEN TO CONQUER!  I am going into this match… TO COLLECT HEADS!

Carr grabs one of the steel folding chairs from beneath the backside of **** Harris sending him to the floor as Scott steps up onto the tabletop and roars out at the crowd as he holds the folded chair high above, hyped and excited for the event to come!

President Jeff:President Jeff: Thank you ladies and gentlemen… No more questions - that is all for today!

The scene fades to black with President Jeff smiling at the possibilities this monster brings to the Survive and Conquer Match success.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 02:22:23 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 03:48:28 pm »

I like how you jump from personal thoughts to a reporters interview. Very well put together. I love how it holds to the Scott Carr confidence, something not seen in a long time, and never seen in the APW. I like your chances my friend.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: