Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 18, 2024, 02:41:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

S&C Jakob RP

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: S&C Jakob RP  (Read 120 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: January 21, 2013, 02:54:26 pm »

I know this is a bit long, but from what I've seen it needs to be longer. I want to post this in the next 48 hours, so if anyone has the time, please give any feedback about making it a little better. It is a lot different than my usual RPs I do here.

Jakob Hystaria: The man and the wrestler

Day 1:

Scene opens in the airport, Jakob is grabbing his bags as a limo driver awaits nearby. The two exit the airport. The limo driver opens the door and Jakob enters with his bags. The driver enters and begins to drive off. Jakob adjusts his suit and sits a bit uneasy. The driver looks up in the rear view mirror and notices Jakob’s physical anxiety.

Driver: Is everything alright? You seem a bit... uneasy.

Jakob Hystaria:I’m fine, just thinking about this Survive and Conquer match.

Driver: Want to talk about it? We have a little while until we reach the hotel.

Jakob Hystaria:As I said I’m fine, just trying to formulate a plan. To which is a bit more difficult than anticipated.

Driver: How so?

Jakob Hystaria: In a match like this, there are endless amount of variables, 100 of the top men and women will be competing, add in the random entry, there is no way anyone could get a leg up on anyone else, despite the accolades anyone has achieved in their perspective federations, one slip and its all over, not to mention the numbers game.

Driver: The numbers game?

Jakob Hystaria: Every federation wants to be the winner, alliances will be formed that normally wouldn’t happen, all in the name of pride and glory for the federation.

Driver: You’re not the only one coming in from the World Wrestling Generation, you could easily join up with any of the other members joining.

Jakob Hystaria: This is true, but if I find myself in the ring with just Jason Richardson, I am still all alone, the best I can hope for is Scott Carr being in the ring with me, we work together well.

Driver: It almost sounds as if you expect to lose this tournament. No disrespect I hope.

Jakob Hystaria: No, I understand what you’re saying. A part of me doesn’t expect to win, with so many people involved, several of them are greats in the business, legends of their perspective federations, this is definitely a challenge, and is for everyone involved. But then I look at the situation as a whole, taking a step back, and realized that it doesn’t matter if you win or lose, some of the giants of this business has lost big matches, wins don’t always define the value of a wrestler, it is how your present yourself in the match. Giving the fans what they want to see, and showing that you deserve to be there as much as the next guy.

Driver: You should still have a positive outlook on this match, you should walk in expecting to win.

Jakob Hystaria: Ah yes, the ‘expecting to win’ tactic. I used to think that way before every match I had. Sometimes it worked, but I found out the hard way, that walking into a match, regardless if its a major or a simple weekly show, that I would make mistakes. I would expect to win, and if things went south, I would begin to lose focus, and get frustrated. Both things that should never happen because it is a down ward spiral after that and usually would end up on your back. If I walk into a match, thinking anything can happen, that there is a high probability that I can lose, I tend to want the win more. I fight harder for the victory, put on a better show for the fans because I push myself that much more, and when I do win, it means that much more. Besides winning and losing are just numbers a superficial number that goes as far as the federation and yourself. What really matters to me is the fight itself, in context of this match, is all that matters. This will be the biggest fight of my career and the shear numbers excites me.

Driver: I will say that is an interesting way to look at things in your field of work, but it must work for you with everyone you’ve done.

Jakob Hystaria: Yeah well, it took almost the entire 14 years I have been doing this to figure that out. I too once focused just on the things that I have done in the past, but if I can’t do those same things today, then they are nothing more than a memory. Thats why I focus on the fight, because that is now, and if you become good enough at the fight, everything else falls in suit, titles, awards, all those glorifications that so many believe to be the true purpose of wrestling.

Driver: If you don’t do it for the titles and glory, then why do it at all? I’ve seen some of your matches, you put your body through a whole lot just for fun.

Jakob Hystaria: If you truly have followed my career any, you would know, I don’t “need” to wrestle, I started wrestling to focus my aggression, to give my life a purpose, back when I needed the money. But now days, I do it for the love of it. I come out to give the people a good show, and look at every  match as a test, to see if I can still go the distance, and the day that I no longer can, is the day I retire and lick my wounds.

Driver: Here we are. Will you need me the rest of the day?

Jakob Hystaria: Not tonight, nor tomorrow, the WWG is holding their press conference for the event so I wont need anyone to pick me up. Just return the night of the event.

Driver: Then I will see you then, it has been a pleasure talking with you.

Jakob exits the limo with his bags and stands in front of the massive hotel. The limo drives off and he walk into the building

END DAY 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2:

Announcer: Please welcome, from the World Wrestling Generation, Triple Crowned Champion, and currently one half of the WWG Tag Team Champions, Jakob Hystaria!

Jakob walks out from the back and onto the stage and to the podium.

Jakob Hystaria: Thank you, it is a great morning to be here to talk about the cross federation royal rumble that is being hosted by Action Packed Wrestling. I would like to make a quick request before we start, I have a little speech to make about the match, addressing my other opponents as well as a few comments on the match itself, and I would like if everyone holds their questions until the end. From what I understand we have a time schedule and the others involved in the match from the WWG have a few things to say, I’m sure.

Reporter 1: Jakob! Jakob!

Jakob Hystaria: Did you not hear what I just requested? Are you mentally ill? Deaf maybe? What a useless reporter you must be if those are the case, like a no armed drummer, just banging your head on what every makes noise. Please, wait until I’m done, and you will save yourself a lot of embarrassment. Action Packed Wrestling has been daring enough to open their doors to anyone, which resulted in this hundred man royal rumble from almost 30 federations from around the world. With superstars big, small, quick, slow, clams and penises, all around. When I was first presented with this opportunity to represent the WWG in a tournament this big, none stop, go until the last man stands, I honestly didn’t want to do it. Not that I was scared, or didn’t think I had a shot, but I am a busy man. After rolling it over in my head for a while I realized, this is the kind of match that I have always dreamed of being in. Something that you can’t predict the outcome based on the talent involved, or how you can manipulate the match itself to pull a win out of my own. This match has way too many people involved to honestly prepare for. It doesn’t matter how talented you are, how many titles and awards you’ve won in the past, or currently hold. It really doesn’t even matter how big or small you are, although those things can help. I say this because with so many people, all fighting for the prize, they will do anything, they will gang up on you and you could easily find yourself looking up at the ring on the outside with a ref yelling at you to leave the ring area. If that wasn’t exciting enough, there are three more parts to the match after that. Last four are trapped in a cage, then the last three go into a street fight, then return to the ring for a Hell in the Cell ladder match. For most people this would scare them, me, I live for the fight. Sure the trophy and the money would be nice, and I wont lie the bragging rights could be useful as well. In the end I have no delusions about being the winner. Lets face it, I lose as much as I win, but that is how I built my career, its not about the numbers, its about the actions that lead up to the bell. That is where I shine. I used to be like the same dry, boring, ‘look at me’ kind of talent, that I would bet the equal of the prize money, you will see in this match. You know the types, ‘I have these titles, and I won these awards, and I sucked his pud’. I know what I have achieved, I know the titles I have won, the awards I have been given, and the only thing I will say is, my triple crown says it all. That doesn’t mean I think I will be the last man standing. No, for one very important reason. Wrestling, just like any other physical fighting sport, is physical and skill, but also mental and ethics. I used to brag and be full of myself, saying I will win every match I had. That left me with a gap in my strategy. I would only see myself winning in the end, but had no clue how I would get there. I made mistakes, I missed vital things that I ended up with a big fat L, and not lesbians. I go in for the fight, I know I said that earlier, but I say that because in the end, what else really matters? If you can’t take out your opponent in the ring, what good are you to the fans and your perspective federation? If you focus on the fight, the abilities you need to pull off a win, instead of focusing on the win, everything else comes with it. There is 99 other men and divas in this match, 96 of them I have never faced. I have heard of a few, and their reputation stands for itself. There are several people I may face that can easily put me out. Hell, lets face it, I could easily be tossed out as soon as I jump in the ring. Hopefully there will be at least ONE person who is tossed out first. I found out my entry number this morning before heading downstairs to meet all of you. My number will be 66, so I figure there will be at least one loss by then, face it, if no one where to be thrown out by then, I would have to wait a while before entering the ring, may be a little crowded. Before I start taking questions, I want to enforce, that I am not here to say “the World Wrestling Generation will dominate all”, because I don’t know that, and if you do the math, there are four of us and ninety six others, four percent of the entries. Not good odds, but I will say, we will come here to show the other federations, wrestlers, and the world, that we are here, and we are here to **** **** up!

The reporters clap as a few attempt to get his attention.

Reporter 1: Jakob! Jakob!

Jakob Hystaria: Not you Opie, next.

Reporter 2: Do you feel confident that your tag team partner, Scott Carr, will be in the match with you?

Jakob Hystaria: Scott is a heavy hitter, and there is a small bit of ease knowing he will be entering shortly before myself. It is always nice to know someone will have your back in a match like this. In the end though, both Scott and I, had talked about the possibility of both of us facing off with each other. It could happen. We agreed, if at all possible, we will have each others back, then hold nothing back if it comes down to the two of us to win. As I stated previously, it is a long shot, but it is a nice thought.

Reporter 3: What are your thoughts with Jason Richardson being in this match.

Jakob Hystaria: Let’s just say, if he lasts until I enter, I will be gunning for him first. It would be nice to see him on his back and out of the match. Although I have no delusions of him coming after me as well, but then again, everyone will be after everyone. So, it is what it is.

The announcer steps up to the podium

Announcer: Sadly that is all the time we have for Jakob Hystaria, I would like to thank him and wish him good luck in his match. Up next...

END DAY 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 3

The sun begins to peek from behind the massive hotel. Jakob is looking out at the city, observing the people walking by, hardly anyone paying him any mind as they go to their morning lives. The limo pulls up and Jakob takes a few more moments to take in the city before entering. He places his gym back on seat across from him and the limo drives off. Jakob remains silent as they drive down the road. They stop at a coffee shop and the driver rolls down the separation window.

Driver: The usual sir?

Jakob continues to stare out the window. The driver exits the limo. After a few minutes he returns with two coffees and places one in the back for Jakob.

Driver: You’re quite than usual, is everything alright?

Jakob Hystaria: Tonight is the big night, I just wanted to enjoy the morning. Just incase I find myself on the injured list.

Driver: Injured list? Do you expect to not walk away?

Jakob Hystaria: Not really, I like to think I have survived much worse. Inflicted much worse than anticipated to happen to myself in this match. I just wanted enjoy the quite, the calm, before the arena blows up and everyone shows up.

Driver: Is that why you are showing up so early?

Jakob Hystaria: Exactly. I want to take it all in before actually having to enter the match. I enjoy hearing the slow roar as people show up to the arena. I need to take as much time as I can to work out and warm up. Tonight I don’t expect to give anything but my all. Even if that means I walk away right after I enter, I will know I would have put everything into the match. I am a guest of the APW, and I know what they expect, and I aim to give them what they want, and more. This isn’t just about me, but the WWG as well, if I embarrassed myself, that reflects on the federation as a whole.

Driver: What about the others?

Jakob Hystaria: They know the same goes for them, and we all will be going for the win, but in the end, there is only one winner. As a federation, we all want to survive the longest, for in house bragging rights. No one wants to be the first to go out, spend the shortest time in the ring, that sort of stuff.

Driver: What if you win? Do you have plans for the money?

Jakob Hystaria: The money is irrelevant. I have money, money comes and goes. Like many others on this world, I want to leave a legacy. You only live as long as you are remembered. Hitler will always be remembered, even if the things he did was evil, as long as there is history, he will live. I want the same thing, not in the same context though. This massive match can very well be the start of that. In the end we all want to be remembered, and me, I want my seat next to the greats who will stand the test of time. But if I do win, I will more and likely give it to charity. If I don’t need it, I am sure there are several reportable charities that could use a couple hundred grand to keep doing the great things they are doing.

Driver: Charities? Why don’t you give it to me? I could be the perfect charity case, and I think a million dollars is the exact amount I would need to change.

Jakob Hystaria: I have always given my pay to charities, even when I played a heel. My inherited business ventures cover my lifestyle. I have no children to speak of to leave a fortune too, so I give to those who weren’t so lucky as I.

Driver: So you give to feel the satisfaction of being recognized to help others? I can understand that.

Jakob Hystaria: Most of my donations are anonymous, just have one in my name.

A few moments of silence as the driver feels foolish and uncomfortable with his miss judgment of Jakob.

Driver: Here we are sir.

Jakob Hystaria: Thank you, it has been a pleasure having you drive me around.

Driver: One more thing, why do you misspell your name?

Jakob Hystaria: That one is a long story, but I assure you, I am well aware that it is misspelled, and was purposely done that way. Best of luck.

Jakob exits the car and enters the arena.

1 HOUR BEFORE THE MATCH

Jakob stands back stage of Survive and Conquer with Shane West. Jakob stands in place stretching while waiting for the Que. to start the interview.

Shane West: In 3...2...I’m backstage of Action Pro Wrestlings Survive and Conquer with one of the entries, Jakob Hystaria. So Jakob, what are your thoughts about the match tonight?

Jakob Hystaria: It’s a hell of a challenge, something people dream about doing. I’ve been on edge ever since I arrived here a few days ago. To say the least, I am excited for the fight.

Shane West: How do you feel about your chances in the match tonight being you are relatively unknown?

Jakob Hystaria: One correction, I fell out of the spot light, still known in some circles, and I have just as good of a chance as anyone else here tonight. I’m here representing the World Wrestling Federation, and I don’t plan to let them down. I plan on going out there and do what needs to be done, ruining some peoples day, and overall, just **** **** up.

Shane West: Do you have anything for the other competitors in the match tonight?

Jakob Hystaria: This is the night, the night to put up or don’t bother to show up. I’m not here to impress anyone in the match, I’m not here to make friends. I have enough friends. Just because you’ve never heard of me, or may not remember who I am, doesn’t mean I am just going to roll over and let you do what you feel needs to happen. 99 other men and woman are going to be standing across from me, and I have lost no sleep over the idea of those odds. Not too partial on fighting females but once you enter that ring, you take on the responsibly of being injured. I wont pull any punches for anyone, not even my tag partner. At the end of the night it will be about bragging rights, and I have no problem taking on the fight for that 15 minutes of fame.

END
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 04:49:11 pm »

Well you're only 620 words from the limit... I mean, I know what it is to be self-critical. That being said... I think it's outstanding, I dare say I think I even like it more than mine.

I would say, IF you have to push that 620 marker - just sleep on it and take one last crack at it at your next possible chance.  I mean it's fine as is... but it's not the sort of piece that is so finite that any editing or additions are going to detract from what you've done so far.  I know... that's sort of a non-criticism, but I just really like this style you've gone with.

I mean lately, I've been playing between a new format with the voice overs - and a more traditional set-up.  You've got something here... it's easy to read but it gets the reader's interest early on.  If you go for the word cap... I think you should just thicken any parts you might feel aren't as thick as they could be.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 05:40:08 pm »

I could do that. I was hoping to show a desperation from the man and the on screen character.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 06:43:48 am »

If you want to, you're more than welcome to transition your interview segment with Carr exiting... set it up so that it's done as if Carr is leaving and wishing Hystaria well in the interview and the match... and again man I'll leave the creativity up to you, but really feel free to gear it right towards J-Words entry. 

It's just a suggestion... but they banter and it does help show that Hystaria has friends, and a personal life that coincides with the industry... so although there is a separation in his persona... it is also a parallel as well.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 11:42:21 am »

I think I'm going to do that, was thinking about it but had to do a check with the code because I have a few hundred "words" of code. Will put it up tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 06:00:32 am »

I previewed it on their site, then cut and paste that - into Micro-Word to get my final count.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 06:06:47 am »

I just added it, hoped its not going over lol
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: