Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 09:11:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

S & C Jason RP

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: S & C Jason RP  (Read 64 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: January 26, 2013, 02:05:55 pm »

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JASON RICHARDSON
RECOVERY

Laying back on this chair makes Jason reflect on all of his life, from the beginning, the middle and the right now.  Right his lying here in this therapist’s office, who’s about to try and pick his brain.  Jason is here for his first psychological test since being released from the Dunning Asylum Institute for the Mental Insane.  Jason has to wonder how he has gotten to this point from a promising amateur wrestling career as a teenager.  Now Dr. Carter is about find out how Jason got to this point and if he has improved or gotten worse since his release.  Jason has on a pair of black suit pants, a white, button-down, dress shirt and a black tie.  The black suit jacket is resting on the head of therapist couch as Jason gets comfortable.  Dr. Carter is sitting behind his desk with his long, white, doctor-style coat, while holding a clipboard with a checklist of things to go over.  Finally, Dr. Carter begins the check-up.

Dr. Carter
Good morning Jason, I’m Dr. Carter.  I will be your doctor for the foreseeable future, doing your check-ups periodically until I feel you are completely competent and able to stand a member of the regular society.   This is the first check-up so I just want go over a few preliminary questions to start.  First, What is your name?

Jason relaxes on the couch with his hands folded across abdomen as he thinks about the answer he is about to give.  He’s knows that any kind of red flag could land him back in the Dunning Asylum, so he’s choosing his words carefully.

Jason Richardson
I was born Jason Rhodes Jr., but today people world-wide know me as Jason Richardson.  So, forgive me if I refer to myself as Jason Richardson as well, Doctor.

Dr. Carter writes down Jason answer and makes a few side-notes to go back to in front of the review board.

Dr. Carter
I understand Mr. Richardson, and feel free to address yourself as you see fit, I am here to hear you.  Now my next question is, what kind of line of work are you in?

Jason remains in the same position as he again is slow to answer such a simple question.

Jason Richardson
I work as a professional wrestler for the World Wrestling Generation.  I have been employed their over the past three years, give or take a year or two.

Dr. Carter nods his head as he begins to write and note again.

Dr. Carter
At this wrestling organization what accolades have you achieved?

Jason is quicker to answer this question as he talks about his accomplishments in the WWG.

Jason Richardson
Well for starters, I am a two-time WWG Undisputed Champion, soon to be a three time WWG Champion.  I’ve held the WWG tag team championships, along with my partner Thaddeus Rains.  Rains, along with his brother Desmond and I formed the Natural Born Killers faction and caused chaos for everyone in the WWG.  I was a member of the 2012 WWG Hall of Fame class, the headliner of the class.  Just this year I was voted most likely to become champion in 2013 and I am on pace to do so.  I also have been training and teaching my own crop of superstars to follow in my Legacy to be WWG Champions.  I am recognized as one of the greatest WWG Superstars in the company’s history and I deserved every accolade that I have achieved.  I put in the training time, had top ring performances every match and had the overall dedication to this craft and business to earn everything, nothing was given to me and it can’t be taken away.

Dr. Carter looks impressed by Jason’s answer as he writes down notes, this time taking a minute or so to complete.  Then he flips a page on the clipboard to the next set of questions.

Dr. Carter
Jason it sounds like you were one of, if not the top guy in the WWG the entire time you’ve been there.  So can you explain to me how it is you ended up at the Dunning Asylum?

Now Jason’s posture changes and Jason slides his behind his head, using them as a pillow.  Jason grits his teeth as he begins to answer the Doctor’s question.

Jason Richardson
My boss Gabriel Tizo had me committed to the Asylum.

Dr. Carter is confused by this answer and instead of writing he goes more in depth with the same question.

Dr. Carter
That seems rather odd, don’t you think?  Why an employer would commit one of his top employees to an insane asylum, could you explain more?

Jason bites his lip as he is about to talk about the man that almost took everything Jason had work for away.  Jason tries to remain calm, because he doesn’t want a bad report.

Jason Richardson
I took a leave of absence for about six months at the beginning of the year 2012 to heal some nagging injuries that I had complied over the years.  Obviously, the boss wouldn’t like that.  He especially didn’t like when I took a role in a movie and flirted with the idea of becoming a movie star first and a wrestler second.  But when I was invited back to the WWG as a part the 2012 Hall of Fame class, I thought the hatchet had been buried and everything was okay, but it wasn’t.  I was attacked and beaten on the night I was supposed to be honored and nobody did a damn thing about it, excuse my language.  I went to Gabriel and brushed it off as nothing.  So, I decided I would return to avenge the wrongdoing, but when I came back things were different.  I didn’t see the same faces.  I saw a lot of new people and I was scared.  My friend Thaddeus had since retired and I didn’t know who or if I could trust anyone.  So, I stayed to myself.  I got dressed by myself, and I rode from town to town by myself.  That’s when the rumors started swirling backstage about me being crazy or mentally insane.  Then, the rumor started to become fact in the eyes of most of the guys backstage and I ridiculed for just wanting to be by myself.  People often fear what they don’t understand and I didn’t speak for myself nor did anyone else speak up for me.  Then, one day, I don’t know how or why, but I was committed. 

Dr. Carter continues writing, taking a few minutes to note everything.  Dr. Carter taps his pen on his lip as he reads the next set of questioning.

Dr. Carter
After finding out that it was Gabriel Tizo that had you committed, how did that make you feel? 

Jason crosses one leg over the other as he lets out a sigh, to relive some of the pressure that he is under.

Jason Richardson
As any normal human being, I was upset…at first.  I knew that me and Gabriel were on bad terms but I never thought he would be capable of this.  He literally took my lively hood away from me.  I had everything I ever wanted and to have it taken away, it hurts.  I didn’t think anything could hurt like losing my mom and my dad, but this definitely did. 

Dr. Carter
In your opinion what was the most difficult thing to deal with throughout this ordeal?

Jason Richardson
I think it was the uncertainty that got to me the most.  I mean to have someone come and take you away and you not know where you’re going, or for how long that can be scary.  I thought it was a bad dream at first, but as the hours turned to days and then the days to weeks, I knew it was the real deal.  I didn’t know where I was.  I didn’t know if I was ever going to get out of that place.  That was the most difficult thing, being uncertain about your life from that point on. 

Dr. Carter writes more notes as he gets to know Jason more and more.  Now he wants to get into where Jason is headed now.

Dr. Carter
Jason you spent approximately three months in the Dunning Asylum, according to our records.  In all the time you were there, what did you do to pass the time?  How did you get by?

Jason Richardson
Well at first I tried to stay sane, because it’s easy to lose sanity in a place like this.  I had to refocus and use this time I had.  I worked on my body, because I still had some of those nagging injury problems because I returned prematurely.  So, I began to train again and get back into the shape that I’m used to being in.  Even though I didn’t know if I would ever get into the ring again, I’m and athlete and I need to train, it’s an addiction almost.  I trained for hours and hours, till I was sick sometimes.  I didn’t know what else to do.  Then, one day I engaged in a game of Chess with another patient during our recreational time.  I began learning the game, even playing against myself sometimes.  Chess is a game for the mind and it’s exactly what I needed to take my mind off the situation I was in.  Then, I began to browse the library that they had there.  Then, I started reading books.  I read more books in those three months, than I probably have read in my entire life.  I read mostly books about leadership, battle strategies and biographies.  I read biographies of guys like Nero Caesar, Alexander the Great, Martin Luther King Jr. and a few others.  I think it was reading that helped me get through this trying time in my life.  It was reading that I think changed my life.  Now I’m able to think on a level that I never thought possible.  I can plan and strategize more extensively than ever before.  It has made me better in the ring and out of the ring.   

Dr. Carter
So would you say that you are grateful for the time that you spent in the Dunning Asylum?

Jason chuckles a bit as he has been posed a question that he thought he knew the answer too, but now he has changed his opinion.

Jason Richardson
Well after going over everything that was able to accomplish while in the Asylum I guess I am grateful.  I don’t think I would have ever reach this level of intellect had it not been for the Dunning Asylum.  I don’t think I would’ve ever read some of the books I did, learned some of the things I did, if I wasn’t lockdown.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to be away from that place, but looking back on it now, it helped me.  Now I am able to do things that I wasn’t able to do before.  I am able to lead a group of men, to teach them, train them to become champions.  I thought I had accomplished everything in the WWG when I left before, but now I see so much more I can do…so much more.

Dr. Carter writes in his notes and then flips to the last page of his questioning. 

Dr.  Carter
Jason what is your wrestling career like now?

Jason Richardson
Dr. Carter it’s better than ever!  I would say that I’m back to my old self, but no, now I’m better.  I am a better technician and a better strategist.  I know what it takes to win and I know how to win.  I am still train the hardest.  I still am the best performer.  I still have the dedication.  But now I have a plan.  Now, I have a purpose.  I may not have the friends that I used to have, but I have soldiers following me that will stand and with me unlike any friend I know.  I am the number one contender for the WWG Championship and I’m looking to capitalize on that in the near future.  I have also volunteered to compete amongst the best wrestlers in the world in the Survive and Conquer challenge.   I going to be on stage with guys that are best their respective companies and we will battle to see who the best of the best is?  I’m looking forward to proving myself outside of the WWG.  My focus has been on another level.  My drive is on another level.  The way I feel right now, I don’t think anyone on the planet is on the level that I am.  Now all I have to do is go out there one more time. 

Dr. Carter looks down at a few of the other questions, but instead puts his clipboard down and begins to talk to Jason on a personal level.

Dr.  Carter
Jason I think you have shown substantial improvement thus far and are on the right track to recovery.  I think you have used your time in the Dunning Asylum to better yourself as a person and that you have embraced your second chance more than any other patient I have had sit on my couch.  I don’t want you to get too excited; I think there is still room for improvement.  You are excited about wrestling but, I want you think about things other than wrestling.  I want you to think about family, about fun, about life away from wrestling.  I know that your parents aren’t here and I think that is holding you back.  I think you long for that family connection.  Jason you’re a great wrestler, but I know there’s more to you than that.  I want you to think about all of this and I’ll meet you again in a few weeks. 

Jason stands up off the couch and readjusts his pants and shirt.  Jason ponders the thought of family as he grabs his coat and throws it on.  Jason walks over and shakes the hand of Dr. Carter.  As he is walking out, Dr. Carter wishes him luck.

Dr. Carter
Good luck in your match.

Jason stops in his tracks and talks without looking at Dr. Carter.

Jason Richardson
You don’t need luck when you’re the best.

Jason continues walking out of the door, as Dr. Carter ponders Jason last statement and writes down on his chart.

RELAPSE?

Jason stands on the curb outside of the Doctor’s office, as he attempts to flag down a cab.  Soon enough a cab pulls over and Jason hoops in and directs the driver to the location of the Survive and Conquer match.  The cab driver quickly begins to head toward the destination.  But soon the driver begins to take notice of who he has in his backseat.

Cab Driver
Hey, aren’t that guy from WWG, you know the wrestling show?

Jason Richardson
Yes I am on that show.

The cab driver’s excitement rises but Jason isn’t all that trilled about it. 

Cab Driver
You’re Jason Richardson right?

Jason Richardson
Guilty as Charged!

Cab Driver
I’m a huge wrestling fan.  I can’t believe Jason Richardson is in my cab.  Hey I was listening to the podcast on the radio the other day and I heard that you’re in the Survive and Conquer match!  That’s pretty sweet!

Jason continues to look out the window but answer the driver’s questions as short as possible.

Jason Richardson
Yeah, I’m looking forward to the opportunity.

Cab Driver
Well I haven’t been checking WWG in a while; last I remember you were the franchise.  Which was great and all with you, Drake and PR Star, but if you want my opinion, I’d go back to that notorious, sick bastard that you were when you came in.  I mean in a match like this you’re going to need that. 

Jason finally turns his attention to the cab driver.  Even though Jason has long left The Franchise gimmick behind, and is returning to that notorious style.  He actually wants to hear what the driver has to say.

Jason Richardson
You think so?

Cab Driver
Hell Yeah!  I mean you can’t go into the match telling everybody how good you are, you just need to go out there and show it.  People might not have like the way you went about getting things done, but at least you got it done.  When you first came in you didn’t take any crap from anybody.  No way would the Notorious One have stood for somebody like Scott Carr coming out and doing the thing he did to The Franchise. 

Jason nods in agreement with the driver.

Jason Richardson
You know what you do have a point there.

Cab Driver
I know that deep down; you have a little bit of that Notorious One still in your heart.  I know that sometimes you have a guy at your mercy, then you smile and continue beating on him and it feels good to you.  People want you to be the safe Franchise, because they can handle a talker.  What they can’t handle is a cold-blooded assassin.  That’s what you need to be if you want to win this match. 

Jason Richardson
You want that cold-blooded assassin?

Cab Driver
Hell Yeah!

Jason Richardson
Well, I can’t give away what I’m going to do when I’m in that match but I can tell you that it’s going to be something that will not want to miss.  I’m grateful for the opportunity to go in and compete but I’m not looking to make any friends.  I want to win, and I’m going to do whatever it takes to win.  So, if I have to get my hands a little dirty, or be that cold-blooded assassin then that’s exactly what I’m going to be.

Jason rides along with the cab driver talking about wrestling for another five minutes or so and then the reach the destination.  Jason tries to pay the man but he won’t accept payement.

Cab Driver
No, don’t worry about paying, just go out there kick some ass!

Jason Richardson
Count on it!

PREVENTION

Jason steps out the cab to a slew of flashbulbs and microphones.  Jason is not in the mood to do interviews, but he’ll answer a few of the people’s questions.

Interview Guy
Jason this is your first Survive and Conquer match, how do you think you will do going into the match?

Jason begins to walk toward the arena as he answers the question that was posed to him.  Jason is being followed by the mob of flashbulbs.

Jason Richardson
Well just like the title says, I plan to survive.  I don’t know if everyone in the match is paying enough attention to the basic principle of survival.  It doesn’t mean win, no it simply means to endure.  To endure longer than any other participant in the match, and that’s what I plan to do.  Every man in this match has their own claims to fame and I’m not here to talk about mine.  In this match I represent the WWG obviously, but more important I’m here to represent me.  There are three other WWG wrestlers in this match and I hope they do well for the company.  But we aren’t here team up or even watch each other’s back, because quite frankly I can’t stand the guys from WWG in this match.  I might try to eliminate them first, because they are the ones I hate.  Everyone is just gravy.  I love competition, especially ones like this.  This match is the ultimate claim to fame for any wrestler competing.  I don’t want to talk about WWG accomplishments because that means nothing in this match.  I’m looking for the overall accomplishment.  To beat best that everyone has to offer.  To be the champion of the WWG is one thing, but Champion of the world is another!  All I have to do is prevent.  Prevent myself from walking to compromising position and prevent others from surviving.  It’s a simple strategy but it’s a winning strategy.  Just get to the end then my wrestling ability can come into play.  Who has the guts to make it to the end?  Who has the endurance to make it to the finale?  Who has the durability to withstand this match?  It’s simple…I do!

Jason walks through the arena doors leaving the cameras and microphones behind, and his future looking brighter than ever. 

End Of RP

Not my best work but I wanted to get something up because I said I would do it.  I didn't get a chance to go over like I should, so there are probably some errors in it.  Just if you have a chance to read it tell me what you think of it.
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 02:10:31 pm »

The deadline is like in an hour, Post it man, post it!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 02:15:46 pm »

I already posted it, about an hour ago
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 02:26:51 pm »

lol cutting it close
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 02:38:14 pm »

I liked it, it was pretty clean as far as following everything. You did a great backstory explaining where the character was/is/going. I was actually picturing as if I where watching a promo on TV. I will agree it is not the same as if you put everything into it, but don't let that down play it any. It is a solid RP and a lot different from anyone else that I have read thus far.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: