Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 05:17:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"The mask you wear will shield you from the humiliation... "

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The mask you wear will shield you from the humiliation... "  (Read 81 times)
Tiffany

Badges: (View All)
« on: February 12, 2013, 04:18:06 pm »

OOC: This rp is about the shortest I have ever done, but I had problems with this rp. It's my debut match and it's just to see where I fall. I will do better once storylines, ideas, and actual rping opponents start to come.

-----------------------------------------

The scene opens up in Las Vegas, Nevada inside a small studio as it has been setup for a television show, it seems. There are two large pink chairs with fluffy cushions and sitting in those two chairs are Kandi Washington and her reporter Madison Lewis. Sitting in between the two chairs is a medium sized black table and over the table itself is a black velvet cover sheet. Kandi Washington sits back in her chair with her legs crossed as Madison scoots up to the edge of the chair as she speaks directly to the camera.

Madison Lewis: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the first edition of Kandi-TV to grace WWG and while we do not have very many tweets or emails regarding Kandi’s decision to sign with WWG, we have decided to post this special YouTube video, letting all you Kandi lovers know she has decided to surface in yet another wrestling promotion. This interview is going to hit on her WWG debut and what she has planned for the WWG. Let’s get ready for another sweet edition of Kandi-TV!

She leans back in the chair and slightly turns to Kandi as Kandi is twirling her finger around the bottom strands of her hair as she’s biting down on her bottom lip. She tilts her head off to the side and purses her lips together. Madison starts it.

Madison Lewis: “People have been questioning your reasoning for signing with World Wrestling Generation after you have signed with multiple other promotions?”

Kandi turns to her reporter and smirks. She brushes her hand through her hair and flips it over the shoulder.

Kandi Washington: “Madison, you mistake me for somebody who cares what people think or want to know. If they really studied the true Kandi Washington and what I represent, then they would know the answer. These people only want to nit-pick and attack my decisions because they are unable to do anything similar.”

Madison Lewis: “While this might be true Kandi, you have been placed in a debut match in World Wrestling Generation against the Mask.”

Kandi turns her head toward her and runs her hand through the top of her hair.

Kandi Washington: “And? I think I’m well balanced to handle myself in any predicament. It’s not me the world should be concerned with, but with what I can have done to this walking punching bag.”

She twitches her nose and wickedly puts a smile across her face.

Madison Lewis: “Kandi this is your opportunity to show the company you are the face of women’s wrestling.”

Kandi brushes her hands through her hair as she brings over the shoulder.

Kandi Washington: “Clearly I prove this every single time I step in the ring. In fact, I don’t even need to get in the ring because my pores ooze perfection. I am the best and this company recognizes that, which is why they practically broke down my door trying to get me to sign MY exclusive contract, and why they added me to the easiest debut I could have ever asked for.”

She smirks.

Madison Lewis: “What are your goals?”

She shrugs her shoulders and raises her eyebrow.

Kandi Washington: “I haven’t gotten very far in deciding what my agenda will be in WWG. I suppose I am taking everything with a grain of salt and dealing with it all as they come. I do want you to know Madison and the world watching this on YouTube that when I find what I want, there will be no hesitation of me grabbing it.”

Madison Lewis: “O.K. so let’s get back to the mist of your debut. This opponent you are facing is a lucha liba high-flyer from Mexico…”

Kandi quickly cuts her off with a hand to the face as she seats back on the couch. She lowers her hand to the lap.

Kandi Washington: “Why do so many Mexican losers think it’s appropriate to become high-flyers? I feel terribly sorry for all these losers who think they can be the next Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, and Eddie Guerrero when in fact they are NOTHING of the sort. They are big ****ing losers in the WRONG profession. Is he even legal to work in this country and if so, is it just a work visa or an actual green card? I do not want to put MY life on the line against some illegal alien who has no respect for my country! In order to get a contract anywhere in this industry, promoters should force these scum to salute to the American flag and burn their country’s respectable flag to show where their loyalty lies. It’s all about LOYALTY to me and I can just about tell this loser has none!”

She stands up from her chair as she brushes her hair over the shoulder as she slouches down with her finger pressed up against the middle of her chest.

Kandi Washington: “I have been doing this for far too long to go home now. They want to label me as the biggest **** in the history of wrestling and that is perfectly fine by me because I am the biggest **** in wrestling! I have single handily revolutionized women’s wrestling and making it APPEAL to all the wrestling fans world-wide. People do not understand how far being a piece of eye candy goes in this industry. A good face and a brain will take you to the top. I expect to be at the top in this company in less than a few months. I will be gracing the WWG’s rankings as the one and only dominant female in this company’s history. It is not a matter of when; it is just a matter of seconds! When I make my Legacy debut, people are going to be wowed by my insatiable and untouchable skill.”

She looks down at Madison and holds her hand up as Madison sits back in the chair as she smiles up at Kandi.

Kandi Washington: “I understand WWG wants to ensure I am not going to be among the many people who come and go quickly in their company. I realize they want to ensure that they will be proud of the legacy I intend to leave behind in their company, let alone this business as a whole. I will take this match with the Mask with a grain of salt. I will swallow my pride and ****ing suck up the humility to do what I have to do. Mark my word Madison and all you Kandi-lovers, Kandi Washington will not settle for anything other than number one.”

Kandi reaches behind her and in between her and Madison is that table as she pulls a black velvet cover off as it reveals a championship title. She picks it up by the end and holds it up the long way in her right hand. 

Kandi Washington: “This championship is just a validation of what I can do in the ring. It proves I can back up everything I say and if I can’t back it up personally, I hire extra forces to do it for me. I will never lose this championship and in a week’s time I defend it against two females I have wrestled in the past against. You are looking at a woman who intends to win the North Atlantic Wrestling Television Championship, AWF Women’s Championship, and PWX Women’s Championship to go with this CZW Queen of Combat Championship. It is only a matter of time before I add a championship title in WWG. So you may not believe it now, but in due time it is all going to transpire. Everybody on the WWG has simply been put on noticed. So everybody enjoy your lives while they still intact because after I hit the FINAL LICK, none of you will EVER be the same again!”

She slouches down after sliding her title up her arm and adjusting it over her shoulder. She places her hand over her lips and blows the camera man a kiss as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:19:25 pm by Tiffany » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: