Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 17, 2024, 07:28:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Road to Redemption Feb. 28th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to Redemption Feb. 28th 2013  (Read 222 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:12:49 am »

Road to Redemption
in Greece, Olympia   

@ The Stadium

Opener - Singles - Two out of Three Falls
tHuRtEen vs Alex Hatred

Singles Match - TLC
James Trent vs Demarco Witt

#1 Contender for Legacy Championship Triple Threat - Gladiator Match
*No pins, No submission, No DQ, Last man standing. 60 minute time limit
Jack Savage vs Officer Adam Cabana vs Dolph Ziggler

Singles Match - Legacy Championship Match - Death Match (pins only)
*No rules, survival of the fittest
Kandi Washington w/Drake Knight vs Jakob Hystaria w/Scott Carr and Jaimi

Main Event - Fatal Four Way - WWG World Heavyweight Championship - Cage of Carnage
*Elimination rules, circular cage. First to be eliminated exits cage, top latch opens and weapons fall out. Second to be eliminated exits cage, final two attempt to climb out of the latch. First out wins.
Joe Lych vs Jason Richardson vs Scott Carr vs Spider
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 09:20:49 am by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 01:16:50 pm »

The night opens with an explosion of pyro that lights up the night sky. A video package plays on the video torn placed at the foot of the stage, showing lead ups to the nights matches.

Adrian Riley: Here we are, at Road to Redemption, from the ancient Stadium in Olympia Greece!

Chris Arenas: Thats right! We are at the very location where for thousands of years, people have fought and died, and tonight, we will carry the tradition.

Adrian Riley: Lets not wait any longer, lets get this show on the road!

Opener - Singles - Two out of Three Falls
tHuRtEen vs Alex Hatred

Matt Thomas: The opening match of the night is for 2 out of 3 falls! Out first...

Seizure of Power by Marilyn Manson hits in the arena. The Lights go out and the the boo of the crowd are starting to get heard. As the Music picks up a little bit , A Simple red lights cuts thru the darkness of the arena. Alex comes out from behind the curtain and stand on the stage looking at the crowd.

Rocko and Hawk attack Alex from behind. Hawk DDT's him into the stage, and Rocko tosses him off. Rocko grabs a mic from a stage hand.

Rocko: Tonight is the beginning! This 'Road to Redemption' will begin and end with the Legion!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 01:17:48 pm »

Singles Match - TLC
James Trent vs Demarco Witt

Singles Match - TLC
James Trent vs. Demarco Witt

Matt Thomas: The following contest is a tables, ladders and chairs match scheduled for one fall! The first competitor… 

Suicide Silence’s “O.C.D.” pounds into the arena without any warning whatsoever, instantly setting the crowd off in an unnerving way as James Trent casually walks out onto the ramp with eyes that seem to look straight through the ring, the arena, the crowd – everything. His calm mannerisms completely juxtapose the heavy guitar riffs and drum beats from the deathcore song that is deafening the arena as Trent casually slips down the aisle as if he was taking a stroll in the park on a Sunday afternoon.

Matt Thomas: From Fairmount, Indiana, weighing in at 185 pounds... James Trent!

He rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the corner of the ring, still almost ignoring the world around him including the mixture of boos and uneasy chatter coming from the crowd.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

The lights go out in the arena as an ominous laughter comes over the loud speakers and Generation Dead starts to play as Demarco walks out wearing a black or grey tank top and jeans along with black sneakers.

Matt Thomas: From bulls, New Zealand, weighing in at 265 pounds... Demarco Witt!

Demarco eyes the ladder outside of the ring as he walks towards it, placing a firm grip on it and smiling before staring at Trent.

Adrian Riley: It looks like Demarco is playing some mind games before the match, Chris!

Chris Arenas: Well, I doubt he'll have much luck. Trent, while certainly unstable, seems very focused tonight.

Adrian Riley: Well, if he can pull off a repeat performance of his victory last week, Trent might pull off a very impressive win tonight.

Demarco steps onto the apron and through the ropes, standing a few feet away from Trent. Both men stare each other down as the referee calls for the bell.

Chris Arenas: On the other hand, however, you have to think about the significant size advantage Demarco has over Trent. This guy is huge, while Trent...

Adrian Riley: Is a vanilla midget?

Chris Arenas: Not the words I would use... But size hasn't stopped him from dominating before, and the tables, ladders and chairs scattered around the ring might just give him the edge he needs to take down the giant that is Demarco Witt.

DING DING DING!

The two men immediately engage in a lock, with both of their arms on each others shoulders, wrestling for control. Demarco, using his considerable size advantage, pulls Trent into a headlock, squeezing James' head between his arm and rib. Trent fights back, punching at the stomach of Demarco and pushing his torso to break free of his grip.

Chris Arenas: Trent is going to have to find a way to keep out of Demarco's grasp if he wants to gain momentum in this match.

Adrian Riley: If I were James, I would try to keep my distance until I could capitalize on a mistake made by Demarco.

Chris Arenas: Trent is a smart guy, I'm sure he'll figure out an effective strategy soon enough. Right now, however, the advantage lies with Demarco Witt.

Trent manages to push Demarco against the ropes and escape the hold, using the momentum to whip Witt to the other side of the ring. On the rebound, Demarco's shoulder collides with the recovering Trent, sending James crashing to the mat.

Chris Arenas: Oh! What a tremendous shoulder block! Witt is not letting Trent take control of this match!

Trent quickly rolls under the bottom rope and out of the ring, landing on his feet. James grabs onto the ladder for support as he recovers from Demarco's attack. Witt smiles as he paces back and forth, waiting for Trent to reenter the ring. Trent calmly reaches into his boot and produces a small knife that he presses against his leg as Demarco continues to stare him down.

Adrian Riley: Ugh, there goes Trent with his self-mutilation. The last thing he needs to do is put damage on himself, especially in this kind of match.

Chris Masters: I don't know, Adrian; it seems as if the pain calms Trent down, as if he needs it to keep control of himself.

Trent places the knife at the corner of the mat and steps back onto the apron. Demarco quickly runs over to Trent and attempts a big boot, but James dodges away, causing Witt's leg to be stuck over the top rope. Trent capitalizes on this mistake by striking Demarco's head with a powerful roundhouse kick over the top rope.

Chris Arenas: Oh! What a huge kick! That might have knocked Demarco out!

Adrian Riley: Oh no, I think he's got a lot more fight in him, but it looks like Trent has the advantage now.

Trent quickly climbs under the top rope and enters the ring before grabbing both of Demarco's legs and positioning them on both sides of the turnbuckle.

Adrian Riley: And it looks like Trent has put Demarco in the tree of woe! And I think we all know what that means!

Trent runs to the adjacent turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope.

Chris Arenas: Here we go! Coast to coast!

Trent leaps from the top rope and performs a flying dropkick onto Demarco.

Adrian Riley: And this match could be over right now! Even without any weapons used!

Trent rolls onto Demarco for the pin...

1...2...Kick out!

Seemingly unfazed, Trent slides under the bottom rope and explores the area outside the ring. Trent picks up two steel chairs and throws them into the ring. He also slides in a ladder and a folded table.

Chris Arenas: Looks like James is about to make this match a little more extreme!

Trent begins to enter the ring while Demarco is on his hands and knees on the opposite side. James grabs hold of a steel chair and walks over to Demarco, raising it high. Witt, however, was playing possum, and burst up to tackle James to the ground.

Adrian Riley: Oh, what a cunning tactic by Demarco! Just what I like to see!

Demarco rains a flurry of punches down on Trent's face and gut as James does his best to protect his head. Witt drags Trent up and scoops him into position. He walks to a good position before landing a solid fall away slam, causing Trent's back to land on the steel chair he had dropped.

Chris Arenas: Oh! what kind of damage do you think that did to Trent?

Adrian Riley: I heard that slam all the way from here! Trent is definitely suffering from a hurt torso, but the parts of the body that give him the most technical control, his limbs, are relatively fine. What Trent needs to do is find creative ways to escape Demarco's manhandling.

Demarco smiles and walks over to the fallen Trent, shouting and mocking him before walking over to the table and setting it up. Trent rolls out of the ring, but Demarco notices and charges over to the other side of the ring to reach under the ropes and grab Trent's hair. James winces in pain, but quickly grabs the knife he left on the corner and cuts Demarco's hand.

Chris Arenas: Oh my god! Is that legal!?

Adrian Riley: Well, there's no disqualification, but if that knife keeps getting used this could become a death match!

Demarco screams and runs to the other side of the ring, gripping his cut hand. The referee implores Trent to let go of the knife, but James enters the ring once again with a terrifyingly determined look on his face.

Chris Arenas: Oh my god, Adrian, he's going to kill Demarco! Somebody stop this!

Before Trent can get near Demarco, Witt escapes the ring, still holding on to his cut hand. He runs over to the paramedic's corner and demands to be treated as Trent stares at Demarco's back, clearly annoyed by what's happening.

Adrian Riley: Are you seeing this? Demarco wants to put this great match on hold so he can make his boo-boo feel better!

Chris Arenas: Trent just cut open his hand with what appears to be a very dirty knife! Demarco could suffer from a serious infection, or even suffer from extreme blood loss, if he isn't treated right now.

Before a bandage is fully wrapped around Demarco's hand, Trent climbs the top turnbuckle and performs a flying dropkick to the back of Witt, sending him crashing through the paramedics and onto the barricade.

Chris Arenas: My god! What a high risk maneuver!

Adrian Riley: And it seems as though Trent is intent on keeping this match going.

Trent uses the apron to slowly get back onto his feet as Demarco grips onto the shoulder that collided with the barricade. Trent reaches for a steel chair in the ring and pulls it out before running over to the sitting Demarco and kicking him in the shoulder.

Adrian Riley: And there goes Trent, taking advantage of that hurt shoulder on Demarco!

Chris Arenas: Trent knows exactly what to do for the rest of this match, Adrian. He's going to focus on that shoulder, hurting Demarco and weakening him.

Trent places the steel chair on Demarco, who seems to be too dazed to react.

Chris Arenas: What's Trent thinking here?

Trent climbs back into the ring and sets up the ladder at the corner of the ring. He climbs to about the midway point on the ladder and faces the laid out Demarco Witt lying against the barricade.

Adrian Riley: No! He can't be thinking of doing it again! From such a height!

Trent loses his composure for a moment and screams before leaping off of the ladder and over the turnbuckle to go for a coast to coast. Demarco quickly reacts, however, by standing up and attempting to strike at the flying Trent with the chair. Trent reacts quickly by going into drop kick position early, allowing him to kick the chair at the cost of landing on his back with a sickening thud. The steel chair is kicked back to Demarco at such a force that it strikes his head, causing him to fall back into a sitting position against the barricade.

Adrian Riley: And that is what you call making a sacrificial dive! Trent might have just taken out his back in order to bust Demarco open with that steel chair!

Demarco uses his good hand to feel the blood beginning to pour down his forehead as Trent writhes on the ground in pain, clearly severely hurt by taking such a fall. After a bit of time spent recuperating from the colossal damage inflicted on both men, Demarco and Trent struggle to get back into the ring. Demarco manages to crawl over to Trent and get his arm over James' chest as they both lie on the mat.

1...2...Shoulder up!

Demarco attempts to use the ropes to support himself as he gets back on his feet. Noticing the knife Trent dropped on the mat, Witt puts on a devilish grin and picks it up.

Chris Arenas: Oh no... Looks like Demarco is about to get some payback!

Demarco walks over to Trent's still body as he grips the knife tightly in his hand, but as he gets close, Trent kicks his leg up to kick Demarco in the groin. Witt falls back onto the turnbuckle in pain, dropping the knife onto the ground outside the ring. In a burst of adrenaline and savage instinct, Trent sprints to Demarco and knees him in the gut. Trent then grabs hold of Demarco's head and jumps off the second rope, going for a tornado DDT. Demarco refuses to be taken down, and instead throws Trent down onto the mat. Demarco flips Trent over and grabs his legs, setting him up for the Maori Eagle.

Adrian Riley: This could be it! Can Demarco hit the Maori Eagle!?

Demarco walks a few feet forwards in order to slam Trent down, delivering the Maori Eagle on Trent onto the table that Demarco had set up earlier.

Chris Arenas: He hit it! On the table, too! This match is over!

Demarco rolls Trent over for the pin.

1...2..3!

Demarco struggles to stand back up as his entrance music plays on the PA system. Trent lies motionless on the broken table and mat as Demarco taunts in the ring.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner... Demarco Witt!

Chris Arenas: Demarco Witt with an incredible victory! What a great match!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 01:18:59 pm »

"Breathe" by The Prodigy erupts from the speakers and in a matter of seconds the curtain is forced aside as Jack Savage emerges from the back, dressed in his red and black wrestling shorts. He stops for barely a moment at the top of the stage and gestures for the crowd, and walks down to the ring at a measured pace, keeping calm and controlled. He slides into the ring and takes to a turnbuckle to pose before slipping back down, using the last few moments before the match for a final stretch against the ropes and double checking the tape wrapped around his fists and wrists.

Matt Thomas: Standing Six foot Two... at an official weight of Two Hundred and Thirty Pounds - Coming to us from... Parts Unknown... he is The Warrior!  JACK SAVAGE!

"Bad Boys" by Inner Circle starts to play as the fans start to boo Officer Adam Cabana as he appears at the entrance way. He flashes his mag light at the crowd and starts insulting them on his way down to the ring. He stops at one fan and motions towards his badge as the boos get even louder. Cabana walks towards the ring and enters it.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Detroit Michigan!  Standing Six foot One in Tall!  Weighting Two Hundred and Thity Pounds! HE IS... OFFICER ADAM CABANA!

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage.  He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas: Standing Six foot even!  At a Weight of Two-Hundred and Thirteen Pounds!  Hailing from Hollywood, Florida! The Hashtag Heel! Mr. Untouchable! The Show Off!  DOLPH ZIGGLER!

All three circle one another when suddenly Savage turns in a quick heel step and swoops in on Ziggler with a smooth double leg attempt. Ziggler leaps over into a shoulder block to Cabana who falls back into the ropes.  Meanwhile Savage spins back up to his feet only to dropkick Ziggler in the back of the head with purposeful precision.  This move launches Dolph into a shoulder block that Cabana uses to drive Ziggler back into Jack, knocking them both to the canvas.  Adam lets Savage and Dolph back to their feet.  Savage glares at Cabana as he dusts himself off Ziggler, stares at Jack recalling the dropkick - steps up onto the second rope and snaps off a flying punt kick that topples Cabana. Dolph lands facing Savage, smiling.  Savage and Ziggler lock up then struggle with one another away from Cabana.  Dolph tries for an arm drag and Savage flips himself through it and catwalks the top rope to the corner where he get knocked back - balls first onto the top turnbuckle. Dolph begins laughing as does Cabana who walks towards Dolph and takes him down with a wrist clench. Cabana uses his police abilites to disarm Dolph! Ziggler struggles for freedom, and Cabana starts driving punches into Dolph's liver and kidneys.

Chris Arenas: Cabana's police background coming through but it's working for him.

Adrien Riley: Pig.

Chris Arenas: Adrien!  A little respect, please.

Adrien Riley: He didnt respect himself enough To Not become a cop.

Chris Arenas: Who do you call when someone commits a felonious acts!?

Adrien Riley: You...

Chris Arenas: Me?

Adrien Riley: YES! I call  You.  Then we colour commentate it.

Eventually Jack Savage kicks Adam in the knee, then hits a lightning-fast dropkick to the back that sends him reeling into the ropes. Ziggler goes after Savage in the corner but Adam Cabana grabs him from behind and rolls him up in a Overhead belly to back!  Ziggler gets to his feet and walks straight into an earth-shattering CLOTHESLINE from Jack Savage! Savage starts laying in to Ziggler with boots to the chest and Adam Cabana joins in the assault, beating down the Show off with a brutal physical assault. Savage drags Ziggler to his feet and signals for Cabana to move to the other side of the ring. Jack Savage then whips him at Adam Cabana, who lays him out with a spinning back elbow.

Chris Arenas: Jack Savage and Adam Cabana seem to be cooperating to take out the Show off! This could be bad news for Ziggler!

Adam Cabana grabs Ziggler's leg and locks him in a single-leg Boston Crab. As Ziggler struggles in the hold, Savage, instead of breaking the hold – leaps over the ropes, placing Ziggler’s arm on the bottom rope, smiling at him… since this does nothing to break the hold anyways. Ziggler suffers for no longer in the hold, as he incredibly climbs the second and top ropes, flipping Cabana out of the hold.  Savage and everyone else in the arena are impressed, but Cabana looks annoyed with Savage but with Ziggler hanging on the top rope – it allows Cabana to pick up “The Show Off” and set him up for a thunderous T-BOMB... Ziggler counters at the last second into a HURRICANRANA that sends Cabana crashing over the top rope and out of the ring!  Ziggler turns around to face Adam Cabana, and Savage.  Adam topples into the clutches of Savage who capitalizes on the situation with a Buzz Saw Kick!  Savage looks down at Cabana’s fallen body, then jumps up on the apron.  The ref walks up to the ropes and begins counting.

Ref: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7!

Cabana slides into the ring as Savage locks up with Dolph Ziggler, but Ziggler counters yet again, hitting Cabana with a forearm followed by a knee to the gut, then throws him out of the ring between the top and second ropes, sending him crashing on the outside. Ziggler steps up on the second rope - raises a hand and screams COME ON!  To the crowd, who give him a huge pop as Savage leaps up onto the middle of the top rope and hits an amazing Bulldog/Hurricanrana combination that takes Dolph to the outside and flips Cabana into the steel steps – a move that leaves all three men struggling to their feet!

Chris Arenas: WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MOVE BY JACK SAVAGE! An unbelievable way to get back into this fight!

A fired-up Savage grabs Adam Cabana and throws him under the bottom rope, leaving his head hanging over the ring apron, then goes to the top rope and flies off, hitting a leg-drop that snaps Cabana's head back with brutal force – Cabana falls to the outside. As Savage gets up to the apron - Ziggler gets back in the ring and covers Cabana, the ref counts

Ref: 1...2... 3… 4…

Ziggler hits Savage in the face with a forearm, but Savage just shrugs it off and hits him back, stunning the man. Savage then lifts Ziggler up in a crushing bear-hug, which he holds for several seconds before charging at the ring post, driving Ziggler's spine painfully into the turnbuckles. Cabana then rolls under the bottom rope into the ring, where he whips Savage into the far turnbuckle and follows him in with a running elbow to the head, before hitting a vicious overhand chop, making a sickening noise that echoes throughout the arena. Savage then grabs Ziggler, hooks his arms around The Show Offs chest and hits a ROLLING BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX, bringing his full weight down on top of his opponent to maximize the impact.  Adam Cabana dives in a big, big elbow shot, but Savage sees it coming and gets out of the way so Ziggler takes the impact. As Cabana gets up, Savage hits him with a couple of hard right hands to the head, then lifts him up and hits a huge POWERSLAM to Adam Cabana, slamming him violently on top of the downed Dolph Ziggler. Savage roars and flexes his muscles as he stands over his opponents, getting a massive cheer from the crowd.

Chris Arenas: And now the unbelievable strength and raw power of Jack Savage is coming in to play! If he can continue to dominate his opponents through sheer brute force, I can't see this one going on much longer!

Adrien Riley: That's what your Mom said last night, Chris.

Chris Arenas: What, about not going on much longer, or the stuff about Jack Savage?

Adrien Riley: Both!

Savage drags both his opponents to their feet and first whips Cabana into the turnbuckle, then sends Ziggler crashing in to him. Savage charges in and clotheslines Ziggler as he staggers out of the corner, then sets up Cabana on the top rope for a SUPERPLEX ON TOP OF Dolph Ziggler, but Cabana somehow manages to block the hold and counter into an ARMDRAG OFF THE TOP ROPE that sends Savage crashing to the outside from a great height.  Savages 230 pounds are all working against him as he slams to the ground with a thud that seems to shake the arena. Cabana looks for a top-rope elbow drop to Dolph Ziggler but Ziggler throws himself on the top rope, sending Cabana to the mat. Cabana gets slowly to his feet and Ziggler goes after him with a hard right hand to the head, Cabana rocks back on his heels but replies with a right hand of his own and the two trade shots in the middle of the ring. The deadlock is broken when Cabana counters a punch by grabbing Ziggler's arm and twisting it behind Ziggler's head, then hits and STO-like leg sweep whilst keeping the armlock applied, wrapping the Show Off up in the Shake Down!  Ziggler struggles in the hold but Cabana locks the hold in as tight as he can, while Jack Savage still looks out of the fight on the outside of the ring!

Adrien Riley: OH MY GOD, ZIGGLER HAS NOWHERE TO GO!

Chris Arenas: What the hell did you just say?

Adrien Riley: What, I'm not allowed to talk about wrestling too?

Ziggler looks to be fading in the hold, worn down by the effects of the beating he has taken over the course of the match, while Cabana has a demonic look in his face as he forces Ziggler's neck back at an unnatural angle. As Ziggler weakens, the crowd get behind him and start chanting “AD-AM! AD-AM!”, which seems to give him a second wind. Using every ounce of strength in his body, Ziggler pushes back against the hold, trying to relieve the pressure on his neck, whilst furiously throwing his body towards the ropes, inching agonizingly towards freedom until finally his free hand reaches out and touches the bottom rope! Cabana keep the hold locked in as the ref counts Savage

Ref: 1...2...3...4...5...

On the outside of the ring, Jack Savage is finally getting to his feet as Cabana drags Ziggler back to the middle of the ring and once again goes for the Shade Down, but Ziggler hits a drop toe-hold and quickly locks him in the Sleeper, right in the middle of the ring! Cabana looks to be suffering in the hold as the ref crouches next to him, asking if he wants to quit, Cabana's hand hovers over the mat, desperately trying not to tap out but there's nowhere to go.... Jack Savage grabs Ziggler by the throat and lifts him up but Ziggler breaks out of his opponent's grasp by punching him square in the nose, only to have Savage fire off a Buzz Saw kick that rocks Ziggler.  Savage then helps Adam to his feet and lays him out with a double underhook DDT!   Savage is back on his feet, Cabana rolls out of the ring as he goes for a kick to Ziggler's gut but Ziggler grabs his leg, spins him around and hits the Zig-Zag! Dolph Ziggler looks at both his opponents laid out in the ring and with a huge roar to the crowd, climbs slowly and painfully to the top rope, preparing to hit a big leap of faith on Savage. He points, and as he jumps, Savage quickly rolls up and hits a leaping knee attack as Ziggler comes down! Cabana makes a be-line for Savage, taking him down with a real swift clothesline. Savage hits the mat and Adam is right there with a running forearm smash to the back of Ziggler's head!  Ziggler stumbles forward, tripping over the rising Savage, sending both of them sprawling. Savage starts in on Ziggler by picking him up by the hair and hitting a few forearms to the face. Ziggler manages to dodge a hit and sends a smash of his own right back at Savage.

Chris Arenas: Looks like Savage and Ziggler are looking to make it very clear who is who in this match so there is no confusion by the ref! They're trying to make the other men stay down!

Cabana is up now and slamming an elbow into Ziggler's face before spinning on his heel and sending his elbow to Savage's throat. Savage gags grabbing at his gullet while Cabana grabs his other free arm and throws Savage into the ropes, slamming him down with a hip toss on the return. Ziggler has recovered by now and grabs Cabana from behind for a classic German suplex to a cheer from the crowd. Ziggler rolls and chop blocks Cabana! Savage is right there with a boot to Ziggler's back. As Ziggler rolls away, Savage delivers a hard stomp to Cabana then goes for a second attack but Cabana rolls away and Savage's foot meets the mat, sending a shock through his leg. He backs up to shake it off as Cabana rises to his vertical base and spears Savage. He sits on the man's chest and hits him with a flurry of blows to the face and head. Savage manages to throw Cabana off and both men rise to their feet once more, but not for long. Ziggler is waiting and charges at Savage, going for a lariat. The move connects sending Savage back over the top rope and out of the ring. Ziggler turns around, a smirk on his face and he’s met with an STO from Cabana.

Chris Arenas: A nasty take down by Cabana, and... OH! He's going for the Inevitable! This could easily be it for Ziggler right here folks!

Adrien Riley: What'd I say? Cabana's going home as the new Legacy Championship – Number One Contender!!

Cabana has quickly put Ziggler into the Boston Crab to a nasty reaction from the crowd. Ziggler struggles to get to the ropes but Cabana drags him back to the center of the ring. With the ref keeping a close eye on the two of them, Ziggler is slowly but surely dragging himself and Cabana towards the ropes. For a second time Cabana drags him but, but with Ziggler's fighting, he doesn't making it very far towards the center. As this goes on, outside the ring Savage is slowly climbing to his feet, and keeping one eye on the ring action while he shakes the cobwebs off. Back in the ring, Ziggler finally manages to reach the ropes.

Chris Arenas: Cabana, is ignoring the ref's usual call for a rope break… because neither submissions nor rope breaks mean anything in this match!

Adrien Riley: Ignoring!?   Because it’s not against the rules?  No Way! The ref is just too quiet, hell I barely heard him!

Chris Arenas: Oh whatever!

Cabana breaks the count and Ziggler quickly gets to his feet, grabbing Cabana and throws him across the ring. Cabana hits the ropes and before he can make a return, Savage grabs Cabana's feet, planting him face first into the mat. Savage quickly climbs the ropes and hits a charging Ziggler with a springboard dropkick to the chest. Ziggler drops and Savage scrambles around for another Buzz Saw Kick on Ziggler!

Chris Arenas: Hope there's no confusion this time.

Ref: 1… 2… 3… 4…

Ziggler slowly rises to his feet,  Cabana too is getting up – the effects of the match are setting in.  They all stagger towards each other as Cabana suddenly throws a right hand at Savage. Savage then throws a punch toward Ziggler who retaliates by chopping Cabana. Cabana chops Ziggler back, Savage hits Ziggler with a European uppercut, and Ziggler chops Savage. Cabana then grabs Savage and headbutts him. Savage staggers as Cabana grabs him and nails him with punches, backing him to the ropes. Cabana sends Savage to the opposite ropes but Ziggler catches him with a HUGE dropkick dropping him down to the mat.

Chris Arenas: Dropkick by Ziggler to Savage! And Savage is down on the mat!

Adrien Riley: That's the same position your mom was in last night!

Ziggler jumps to his feet as Cabana grabs him from behind to try for a suplex, but Ziggler counters it floating over and locking Cabana into a rear waist lock as he attempts to reverse the suplex into a suplex of his own. Cabana is trying his best to fight it and they go back and forth floating over each other's back trying to stop the other's suplex. This gives Savage enough time to recover. He jumps to his feet as Ziggler has Cabana in position for a German suplex. Savage hits Cabana with a superkick while Ziggler lifts him up and drops him down to the mat with a German suplex!

Adrien Riley: Ziggler with the superkick andSavage with a German suplex!

Chris Arenas: Actually...Savage did the superkick and Ziggler was the one who did the German suplex...

Adrien Riley: Wait... What?

Cabana unfolds out of the heap he’s become as the referee drops to the mat for the count but Savage quickly breaks it up! Savage picks up Ziggler from the mat and barrages him with right hands before kneeing him in the midsection doubling him over. Savage runs to the opposite ropes and bounces off of it – he returns and Cabana comes out from nowhere and takes him down with a kick to the face before hitting Ziggler with a back elbow to the face staggering him around!

Chris Arenas: Cabana is taking names now taking both Savage and Ziggler down in one full swoop!

Adrien Riley: I'm not even going to comment about that.

Chris Arenas: Shut up.

Ziggler staggers as Cabana grabs him and places him in a rear chancery. Cabana signals for the Cabana Out but Savage was able to recover fast enough to stop it. Savage grabs Cabana from behind making Cabana drop Ziggler. Savage turns Cabana around and hammers him with a flurry of punches and forearm shots staggering him back to the ropes. Cabana bounces off the ropes and Savage jumps and catches him with a hurricanrana into the corner!

Chris Arenas: Wow, SO Much from Jack Savage!

Savage gets up and slams a fist into Ziggler's face. He stumbles back and Savage kicks him in the midsection and sends Ziggler to the ropes. On the return Savage takes him out with a nasty clothesline. Savage turns his attention to Cabana, tackling him before he gets completely to his vertical base.

Chris Arenas:Savage is laying into Cabana with the forearms! I don't know where he got this spurt of energy but it's no good for the defending champ or Cabana.

Savage gets off Cabana and makes a dash for the corner. He climbs the turnbuckles and indicates he's going to fly. Leaping from the turnbuckle he hits Cabana with a frog splash!

Chris Arenas:Savage just demolished Cabana with a Frog Splash!

Cabana slowly gets up – as Savage lines him up and fires off a Savage Strike! Cabana falls over as Ziggler rushes Savage and tackles him out of the ring.

Ref: 1...2…3….4…..5….6….
Cabana to his knees – though he needs to stand to break the count.
Ref: 7... 8…
Ziggler on his feet now on the outside, trying to get to Savage. Cabana falls over again

Ref: 9… 10!  ADAM CABANA IS ELIMINATED!

The bell rings and Ziggler drops to his knees in exasperation as Savage loses his grip on the apron and falls outside the ring as well.

Chris Arenas: Cabana couldn’t make the standing ten count – but he made a big difference in this match.  Two other men are left unable to stand on the outside… although this is Last Man Standing rules – so there can be only One Winner! These two guys have been at each other's throats this whole match, physically they are very evenly matched, which way do you think it's going to go?

Adrien Riley: Well Chris, I think the winner of this one will be the man who adjusts to the Last Man Standing format the fastest, and that's why my money's on Jack Savage. Ziggler has speed and technique advantage, but Savage' hard hitting, physical offence might prove to be better suited to this kind of match.  I mean Two inches and Fifteen pounds is near nothing this late in the game.

Chris Arenas: So this is one of those times when you talk about wrestling? Awesome. Well, you make a good point but for me, this type of match can go on for a long time and that's when the greater experience and technical ability of Ziggler that we’ll find will give Dolph the edge.

With both men back in the ring, the two competitors tie up and Ziggler quickly grabs a side headlock. Savage sends Dolph into the ropes, making Dolph releases the hold.  Ziggler comes off the opposite ropes and knocks Savage down with a shoulder block. Ziggler runs off the ropes again and Savage lies down flat, Ziggler jumps over him, Savage gets back to his feet and attempts a hiptoss but Ziggler blocks it and counters into a hiptoss of his own. Savage is quick to his feet and they tie up again!  This time Jack Savage grabs an arm-wringer, Ziggler rolls forward to escape the hold but Savage drags him backwards, slamming his shoulders to the mat, however Ziggler shows great agility to kick back up to his feet, then reverses the arm-wringer into a hammerlock, which Savage manages to reverse into a hammerlock of his own. Ziggler swings backwards with his free elbow so Savage switches to a full-nelson, Ziggler struggles in the hold and manages to get one arm free, which he locks under Savage' chin and sits down quickly, hitting a reverse sitout jawbreaker to his opponent! Savage staggers backwards into the ropes from this move and Ziggler runs off the ropes on the other side off the ring and hits an impressive high leg lariat that lays Savage out on the mat. “The Show off” turns briefly to the crowd and raises an arm, getting a huge cheer from the fans in the arena for the performance they’re putting on.

Chris Arenas: A slow start to this match but Ziggler is getting the better of his opponent thus far!

Adrien Riley: Yes, but this match isn't about holds and reversals Chris, it’s about putting your opponent down for the count and I still say Jack Savage is the man to do that.

Savage is slow getting to his feet and Ziggler grabs a front facelock, Savage runs forward and drives his opponent into the turnbuckle, Ziggler keeps the hold locked in and climbs to the second rope, going for a Tornado DDT... but Savage pushes him off at the last minute. Ziggler lands on his feet and turns around to face Savage, who punches him square on the jaw with a closed fist, in full view of the ref, who shrugs and lets the match continue. Dolph Ziggler is sent reeling by the powerful blow, which Savage follows up with a second, and a third consecutive punch to the head of the Hash tag Heel.

Adrien Riley: You see this is what I'm talking about, Savage understands that there are no disqualifications in this kind of match up, those nasty closed fists to the head are perfectly legal here!

Jack Savage continues the onslaught until a shaken Ziggler drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring to regroup, however Savage immediately runs at the ropes and hits a baseball slide to send his opponent crashing into the crowd control barrier. Savage rolls under the bottom rope and out of the ring to continue the assault, dragging Dolph around the ringside area and bouncing him off the barriers as he goes, getting in the faces of several fans at ringside when they try to show support for Ziggler. As the cameras zoom in on the action, we can see that a cut has opened up over Ziggler's right eye and a small amount of blood is starting to run down his face. Eventually, Savage rolls his dazed opponent back into the ring and slides in after him, Ziggler starts getting slowly to his feet and Savage stalks him, preparing to hit the Savage Strike... but Ziggler ducks the kick and pushes Savage away to prevent the move being retried. Savage runs off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Ziggler ducks out of the way and hits a backdrop, Ziggler seems to be running on pure adrenaline now as he hits a second backdrop to his opponent, then runs off the ropes and leaps on to Savage' shoulders, hitting a huge Hurricanrana... NO! Savage manages to stand his ground and hold his opponent up on his shoulders, twisting him around and then nailing him with a massive Electric Chair Drop that seems to shakes the arena!

Chris Arenas: OH MY GOD! What a move by Jack Savage, this could be the beginning of the end for the Show off!

Ziggler is laid out in the ring and the ref starts counting him out,

Ref: 1...2...

As the ref counts, Jack Savage makes his way to the top rope…

Ref: 3...4...

Ziggler starts to get to his feet…

Ref: 5...6… the ref stops the count.

Ziggler is back up, he turns around just as Jack Savage executes a FLYING ELBOW FROM THE TOP ROPE! Ziggler twists his body and hits the ZIG ZAG TO SAVAGE IN MID AIR! The move seems to take a lot out of both men and the ref starts to make the double count out,

Ref: 1...2...3...

Ziggler starts to get up again but Savage is still down.

Ref: 4...5...6...

Ziggler is back on his feet and that gets the crowd going, counting along with the ref as he counts Savage out,

Ref: 7...8...9...

Jack Savage somehow manages to throw himself on the bottom rope and lift himself up, just avoiding the count!

Chris Arenas: And now it's The Warrior's turn to hit an incredible move, what a kick it’ll take to turn the tide of this match!

In the ring, Ziggler doesn't give his opponent time to recover and immediately drops a leg across Savage's back, driving his neck into the bottom rope. Savage gets up, holding his throat and Ziggler whips him into the turnbuckle, then follows him in with an athletic Handspring Elbow! Savage staggers out of the corner, Ziggler whips him into the opposite corner and starts hitting a series of hard knife-edge chops to the chest of Jack Savage! The crowd go wild, shouting “wooooo!” with every hit Ziggler lands, motivating him to unload on Savage with a wild flurry of chops that turns his opponent's chest bright red. Savage tries to fight back with punches but Ziggler hits him with a European uppercut that knocks him on his ass in the corner of the ring. Ziggler then goes to he opposite turnbuckle, runs at his seated opponent and Savage gets up and charges towards Ziggler, who tries to nail a snap shot... But Savage side steps And hits Ziggler with a Savage Strike right in the Jewels! Ziggler doubles over in pain, Savage grabs him by the shoulders and throws him head-first between the bottom and middle turnbuckles, sending crashing into the steel ring post! The cameras zoom in on Ziggler's face and we see that this move has opened up the cut above his eye even further. Savage walks over to his opponent and prepares to hit a move, then seems to think better of it and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope.

Adrien Riley: And that, Chris, is why I backed Jack Savage to win this match! A man with his capacity for bending the rules is naturally going to take advantage of a no-DQ situation and that low blow is a perfect example!

Chris Arenas: Maybe you're right, Adrien, but where the hell is Savage going now?

At ringside, Jack Savage goes over to the corner where a dazed Ziggler's head is hanging out of the ring. Savage starts punishing his opponent with nasty short punches, digging his knuckles into the widening cut above The Hash Tag Heel's eye, opening up he wound until blood is positively pouring down his face! Once Ziggler's face is a crimson mess, Savage storms over to the ringside officials and shoves the timekeeper out of the way, then grabs his chair and folds it up! Jack goes back to the corner where a bloodied Ziggler is struggling to recover and hits another punch, then grabs him by the hair so that his head is resting against the ring post. With Ziggler in position, Jack lifts the steel chair with an evil look in his eye.

Chris Arenas: Oh no... he's going to smash Ziggler's head between the post and that chair! Don't do it Jack!

Adrien Riley: This is what it takes to win this kind of match up, sheer ruthlessness, something people like you will never understand!

Jack grins evilly as he swings the chair... but Ziggler gets his head out of the way at the last second! A furious Jack Savage slides into the ring, still holding the chair, and waits as Ziggler gets to his feet. Ziggler gets up, wiping blood out of his eyes, and turns around into a huge CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD FROM SAVAGE!  Ziggler is laid out flat on his back in the middle of the ring and Savage turns to the crowd with a sick grin on his face as the referee starts to count Ziggler out.  Savage is getting a huge cheer from the fans, which only seems to fuel him as he unfolds the chair and sits down on it, watching the count.

Ref: 1... 2... 3... 4... 5...

Adrien Riley: This is it Chris, Jack Savage is taking home the Number One Seat!

Ref: 6... 7...

Chris Arenas: Ziggler is showing signs of life, can he beat the count?

Ref: 8... 9...

Ziggler somehow gets up on his knees, and jumps to his feet - just narrowly beating the count. Savage stands up in disbelief and goes over to the ref to berate him, claiming that the count was slow, that Ziggler was still down at ten, and any other complaint his frustration can express.  As Ziggler slowly regains himself Savage turns away from the ref and once more grabs the chair, which he folds up and places on the mat in the middle of the ring. Before Ziggler can fully recover, Savage kicks him in the gut and sets him up for a sit out piledriver on top of the steel chair!

Chris Arenas: NO! DON'T DO IT SAVAGE, YOU'LL BREAK HIS NECK!

Adrien Riley: COME ON JACK, TAKE HIM OUT!

Savage grins as he is about to nail the move...BUT NO! Ziggler manages to get his head free and wrap his shins around Savage's neck, then somehow sits up on Jack's shoulders and goes for a hurricanrana, Savage blocks it however and counters into a Powerbomb onto the chair.  But Ziggler twists in his grasp and hits an incredible Samurai Driver to Savage, though Jack’s head just misses the chair, his bodyweight guides his skull into firmly planting into the canvas. Both men are down after this move and the ref once again starts the count!

Ref: 1... 2... 3... 4...

Ziggler groggily gets up and wipes yet more blood from his eyes as he wills the ref on to complete the count.

Ref: 5... 6... 7... 8...

Somehow, Jack Savage manages to get back his hands and knees!

Ref: 9...

Savage just manages to beat the count yet again and now it is Ziggler's turn to look at the ref in disbelief.

Chris Arenas: Just what is it going to take to finish this match? Both men by now seem to be running on sheer instinct and adrenaline!

Savage staggers to his feet and Ziggler goes after him with forearms to the head.  Savage starts throwing punches back and the two exhausted competitors trade blows in the middle of the ring, Savage takes over with a knee to the gut, then grabs the steel chair up from the ground and attempts to hit another brutal shot to the head of Ziggler! However Ziggler hits an incredible Enziguri kick to the chair, slamming it into the head of Jack Savage! Savage is dazed and walks straight into a DDT from The Show off! The ref starts to count Savage out but Ziggler grabs the chair and tosses it down on top of Savage, then makes his way over to the turnbuckle, flashing a smile at the crowd who go wild as he climbs to the top rope!

Chris Arenas: What in the hell does Dolph Ziggler have planned here?

Ziggler raises an arm to the crowd for a final time, then flies off the top rope and hits a frog splash on top of the chair! Ziggler looks hurt by the move but manages to stand up out of sheer adrenaline and the ref once again starts to count Savage out!

Ref: 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9... 10!

Chris Arenas: THAT’S IT!  DOLPH ZIGGLER TAKES THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP!

Adrien Riley:  What a Bitter, Brutal fight!  I can’t wait to see if and how these men’s paths all cross!

Chris Arenas: Cabana was taken out earlier, but lets be honest, Adrien… these two were greatly slowed down by the time Adam was finally eliminated.

Adrien Riley: This match was exactly what I was saying it was about the whole time, Chris… it’s about who hits the Last Big Move!  The Show Off did just That!

Chris Arenas: Incredible… unbelievable match.

Adrien Riley: I don’t think Jack Savage is going to take this as easily as Legion might like…

Chris Arenas: Jack Savage doesn’t know Legion, he might not want to mess with them.

Adrien Riley: Legion doesn’t know Jack Savage, for that matter… Jack Savage isn’t a preferred expert on Jack Savage.

Chris Arenas: That’s true… but he knows one thing for sure… Jack Savage is not pleased with Dolph Ziggler.

Adrien Riley: I can’t believe how close that was… I can’t even believe how Cabana was taken out of it.  What's that?  We've got something going on backstage...

The scene opens up inside the locker room of " The Masshole " Joe Lych .  Madeline Ayers stands next to him with a microphone in hand .

Lych has a smile on his face as Ayers looks up at him with a look of confusion . However , she begins to ask her questions .

[bMadeline Ayers [/b]: " Joe , you seem to look pretty confident going into your match tonight . Considering that you have yet to beat Spider , Richardson , or even your friend Scott Carr , are you really that confident ? "

JOE: " Madeline , I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I could win . You are right , I have not beaten any of these men so far , and that's what makes me feel confident tonight ! They over look me at this point , thinking of me as the weakest of them all . Honestly , I like that they have cast me aside from the beginning . It's going to make it that much better when I walk out with MY WWG Heavyweight championship and the other three go home empty handed ! "

Madeline Ayers: " You do realize that you are coming into this match with a huge dis-advantage ? Like I said , you have yet to defeat any of your opponents here tonight . "

Joe simply chuckles and rubs his hand over his head . He shakes his head and continues .

JOE: " I guess you didn't get my point , sweetheart . I don't give a damn what happened in the past . I am the fastest rising star in this damn company to date . I don't pay attention to the win/lose record , if I did I'd be the opening match of this card tonight . But , once again I am in the Main Event . I'm facing three of the toughest sons of ****es in the WWG , and I promise you that out of the three of them that I am the toughest of them all . Think about this , Madeline , I face every facet of evil I could ever face . An Unknown , an Enemy , and a friend . I can't afford to lose to any of them at this point in my career , and I sure as hell don't plan on it . If you want me to pick which one of them I want to win tonight , I'll tell neither ! This is all about this MASSHOLE getting back what he never truly lost , the WWG Heavyweight Championship . Some may say that I go that belt too early in my career , but I say it came at the perfect moment . That freaking title is mine , like it or deal with , it is mine !! Spider , Richardson, and Carr can sit back and talk about whatever they want , I don't care ! I will wear that  belt once again , and I will do it tonight ! Tonight , it's no longer about friends or enemies since my friend is my enemy . What belongs to me is all that matters , what I leave behind is a forgotten thought . "

Joe gives Madeline one final look then walks out of the frame .
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 05:40:26 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 01:20:06 pm »

Singles Match - Legacy Championship Match - Death Match (pins only)
*No rules, survival of the fittest
Kandi Washington w/Drake Knight vs Jakob Hystaria w/Scott Carr and Jaimi

We see Angus Connolly standing in the middle of the ring with the referee for the upcoming match and a small podium covered in a black cloth.  Angus takes the microphone.  Then unveils a new championship Title – that he displays for all to see.

Angus Connolly: This… is the Orion Title.  This has to happen basically because the Board of Directors believe things have gotten too crazy… I ask ye fans – Have We Gotten TOO Crazy!?

Fans: NO!

Angus Connolly: I COULDN’T AGREE MORE!  So I told them that years ago – predating Hard Core, matches were decided on stiff stipulations.  Matches that show one warrior is clearly, decidedly and undisputed in winning… events much like this.  The Orion title Can Not, Will Not be defended in ANY Hard Core Settings.  Only safe, wholesome – Technicality based matches like this one.  So… lets leave Legacy alone tonight… let’s start a new chapter in WWG!  Let the prestige of Orion…. BEGIN!

“Get Naked” by Method of Mayhem starts playing through the public announcement speaker system and the fans immediately rise to their feet with boos and chants of "****" as Kandi Washington's video pops up on the PWX big screen. Bluish and pinkish colored flash lights start to go off throughout the arena while three smoke pryos shoot smoke up from the entrance ramp. Kandi Washington struts out from behind the entrance curtains in black booty shorts, a silver backless halter top, knee-high heeled boots, loop earnings dangling from her ear lobes, and her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. She poses at the top of the ramp with her hands on her waist as she glares at the booing crowd, giving them a slight smirk. She looks over her shoulder at Drake Knight, who's wearing black jeans, black tank top, and black boots underneath his pants. She proceeds to strut down the ramp as she leaves her right arm dangling at her side while the other one remains on her hip. Drake Knight follows closely behind until they make their way to the bottom of the ramp. She turns to the steel stairs and he climbs onto the apron. He holds open the ropes while she struts up the three steps and then walks along the apron. She smirks at him, ducks down, and steps over the first rope. She struts to the middle of the ring while Drake Knight goes over the top. He walks to the middle of the ring and poses there with his arms across his chest. Kandi Wasington stands in front of Kandi Washington with her hands on her hips, staring at the booing fans. She wickedly grins as her music begins to fade. She looks down at her nails and starts to walk toward her corner. She lifts her foot on the second turnbuckle and starts adjusting the tip of her heeled boot.

The lights go out, Feel so Numb starts up as well as the Titan Tron video. The song stops before the music hits, and pyro lights up the stage, down the ramp, and explodes the ring posts and the lights turn back on with the music as Jakob stands at the foot of the ramp, with his arms spread wide open, the WWG Tag Team title around his waste.

Matt Thomas: Standing 6 foot 2 inches, Triple Crowned Champion, and one half of your WWG World Tag Team Champion, JAKOB HYSTAAAAARIA!

Jakob walks down slapping hands with some of the fans and enters the ring. He climbs a near by corner, standing on the middle rope. He lifts the Tag title up in the air once more. One of the fans in the front row "boo's" him. He points him out and gives him a middle finger. Jakob drops the title on the mat in the corner, and lays across the top ropes and awaits the beginning of the match.

The ref calls for the bell, and the two square off and tie up. Hystaria uses his size to gain the advantage and sets up Kandi for a full nelson suplex. The move connected and Hystaria is up right away and delivering a standing somersault leg drop, but this only partly connects with Kandi’s ribs as he attempted to roll away. Kandi reached the ropes, and rise while trying to catch his breath. He was almost up again when Hystaria grabbed him from behind and put him another suplex. Kandi works for a counter and winds up throwing all his weigh to the side, forcing Hystaria to go down with her. They both hit the mat, and Kandi is up first, stomping on Hystaria’s head. Hystaria works to protect himself, but only barely manages it when he finally decides just to reach out and grab the foot Kandi is standing on and yank it out from under him. Kandi goes down, and Hystaria quickly maneuvers for a figure four leg-lock. Kandi screams and tries to fight the hold while desperately looking for a way out.

Chris Arenas: “Kandi Alexander, might be put away before the match even gets started!”

Desperate Kandi uses his weight to turn over, tossing from side to side, and counter Hystaria’s hold, but Hystaria’s size compared to Kandi prevents the counter. Eventually Kandi gives up and notes how close they are to the ropes. He throws his weight, and reaches for the ropes. The move shifts Hystaria enough to give Kandi the extra inch she needs for a rope break. The Ref calls Hystaria off and he’s forced to released the hold. Kandi rolls away and scrambles to her feet, hitting the partially rising Hystaria with an elbow drop. Hystaria hits the mat and Kandi immediately picks him up for a collection of in tight - northern light suplexes. Hystaria takes a leaf out of Kandi’s book after the third one and threw himself to the side, bringing Kandi down with him. In the process of flailing boots and smashing fists, someone’s foot connects with the ref’s head. The ref goes down, both hit the mat and instantly rolled apart to opposite sides of the ring. Catching their breath Hystaria and Kandi both pull themselves to a standing position with aide of the ropes and look across the ring at each other. And then they saw the ref laying on the mat between them, seemingly not moving. Hystaria decides to take advantage of this and turns to get out of the ring, but Kandi takes off across the ring in seconds, grabbing Hystaria by the ankles and dragging him back in. He sits on him and delivers several punches to his head and face. Hystaria rolls and tosses Kandi off of him. She didn’t go very far, and as Hystaria once again tries to get out of the ring. Kandi speared him from behind, and through the ropes to the hard ground below the ring. They proceed to duke it out for a bit turning it into an all out fist on fist, blow by blow, brawl.

Chris Arenas: “These two are really going at it! Look at that! They have it out for one another! You can see it in your eyes!”

Adrien Riley: “Just like you can see my hate for you in the way I do your mom!”

Chris Arenas: “Or my hate for you in the way I plan on running you over tonight after the show!”

They roll around and Kandi ends up gaining dominance over Hystaria, but Hystaria succeeds in throwing Kandi off of him further than before. He scrambles up and looks under the ring. Just as Hystaria is pulling out a steel chair, Kandi gets up and charges, moving to hit Hystaria with a double axe handle to the back. Hystaria is way ahead of her though and spins around to nail Kandi square in the side with the edge of the chair. Kandi drops to the floor holding Kandi was holding his side in agony and trying to get the air back into her lungs. By this point the ref is slowly getting to his feet with the aide of the ropes and yells down at the fighters to get back into the ring. Hystaria picks Kandi up before he’s ready, and throws her into the steel post before rolling her into the ring. He slides in and hooks the leg for a cover..

Ref: 1..2..KICKOUT!

Chris Arenas: “Thought Hystaria had it this time, but you just can’t seem to put Kandi away easy.”

Adrien Riley: “Like when I put away my...”

Chris Arenas: “I swear to god, if you finish that sentence you will not live to see the end of this match!”

Kandi kicks out and Hystaria, rolling his eyes, grabs her by the head and drags her up to her feet. Reeling back he slams his fist into Kandi’s head several times. Kandi staggers back looking completely out of it.

Chris Arenas: “Kandi doesn’t know where she is right now!”

Hystaria gabs a hold of Kandi and goes for a DDT, but Kandi counters by kicking Hystaria in the gut and hitting a double under hook DDT. She gets up and quickly pulls Hystaria to his feet, throwing him into the ropes, and hitting him with a hip toss on the return. Kandi smiles seductively and drops a fist to Hystaria’s face!

Chris Arenas: “Kandi was faking Hystaria out all along! She has not been dazed out all along!”

Kandi manages to stand as did Hystaria. They exchanged blows until Hystaria throws Kandi to the ropes and hits a snap powerbomb. The move connects Hystaria isn’t finished though and moves to pick Kandi up again, but Kandi elbows him in the gut a few times and forces him to back off. She charges with a spear and takes Hystaria down, and then drags him back to his feet. Kneeing him in the gut, he bends over and picks Hystaria up for a quick fisherman’s suplex.

Chris Arenas: “And Kandi is going for for the inside! Kandi is going for the cover.”

Ref: 1..2..KICKOUT!

Chris Arenas: “No luck for the Queen of Wrestling!”

Hystaria launched Kandi off of him, across the mat and onto his stomach. Before she could try to get up Hystaria stood over her and then dropped, directing his knees inward, and slamming them right between Kandi’s shoulder blades. He gets off Kandi and backs up, waiting for Kandi. Using the ropes, she pulls herself up in time to see Hystaria charge with a clothesline. Thinking on her feet, Kandi pulls the top rope down; Hystaria sees it a split second too late, unable to stop as he falls over the ropes head first. The momentum of his running sent him further out, and his head it the barricade with a sickening crunch before he crumpled to the floor. Kandi was back up now, and leaping out of the ring to hit an axe handle to Hystaria’s back. She picked up Hystaria to spin him around, as she did Hystaria dropped for a leg sweep and brought Kandi down hard, but she had grabbed Hystaria and brought him down too in a modified DDT. He landed on top of Kandi and before he could react, Kandi rolled away from where she sat on Hystaria’s chest, and kicks the heel of her boot - hitting him in the face. Hystaria’s lip split open but it went unnoticed by both. Hystaria’s leg shot up, and though hindered from being partly sat on, he managed to hit Kandi in the spine with his knee. In the short time it took him to shake it off, Hystaria was working to get hit arms free enough to throw Kandi off him. It worked and he fell sideways and rolled a few feet, giving Hystaria enough time to get up, but Kandi was getting up too. They ran at each other for a double clothesline, but Kandi chickened out and ducked, catching Hystaria in the stomach. He stopped dead and collapsed with the force of the hit and the fact it had taken all the air out of him Kandi pulled Hystaria up and rolled him into the ring. Sliding in after him he covered her for the pin, placing his feet on the ropes

Ref: 1...

Chris Arenas: “Kandi busted in her blatent attempt at cheating and the ref is giving her a warning. This match can only be decided on one Clean Pinfall.”
The ref sees the use of ropes and stops the count. Kandi tries to argue with the ref as Hystaria gets up behind her and slams Kandi to the mat. He was picking Kandi up agian and over his head, going to throw her down with a nasty German suplex. Hystaria once again hovered over her for a cover, as Kandi struggles to free himself.

Chris Arenas: “Hystaria taking advantage of Kandi’s distraction.”

Ref: 1...2… Kickout!

Kandi’s struggling and kicking forces Hystaria’s arm and shoulder up, breaking the count. The arm up Kandi is able to free himself and she stood quickly as Hystaria roars in frustration. He stood to spear Kandi, but missed Kandi dodged and Hystaria hit the ref instead. The now rising Hystaria, and Kandi all froze in place, taking in what had happened. Neither for more than a few seconds, then there was a scramble and they both were trying to get a weapon first. In the short time it took Kandi to get out of the ring, get the ring bell and get back in, Hystaria had already grabbed the chair he’d left on the floor and gotten back in himself. Kandi charged and smashed the bell into the side of Hystaria’s head before spinning on her heel and delivering a mule kick Hystaria’s face. Hystaria reels back and kind of hangs on the ropes in attempt to gather his wits about him. Kandi again swings the scepter at Hystaria’s head, but Hystaria grabbed his arm and forced the weapon from him, and throwing it aside. Hystaria puts Kandi into a wristlock and wrenches on him a few times, before pushing him away by kicking him in the lower back. Kandi stumbles forward, straightens up and turns to face Hystaria. The two get into a shoving match when Hystaria manages to hit Kandi with a DDT. Hystaria picks her up and throws her into the ring. Kandi rolled to the edge of the ring and lay under the bottom rope to catch her breath as Hystaria tried rousing the ref. After a few tries he finally succeeded, but when he turned around Kandi was trying to stand. Hystaria kicked him in the head and he dropped so hard that it shook the ring. She picked him up hitting The Final Lick! Hystaria dropped for a cover and the Ref dragged himself over for a count. "

Ref: 1… 2… KICK OUT!

Hystaria gets back to his feet and goes after Kandi, elbowing her in the face before taking her down with a scoop slam. He immediately puts the boots to her, but she quickly rolls out of the way to the safety of the floor. Hystaria follows and grabs her legs as she attempts to get up, but Kandi turns and hits an enziguri that sends Hystaria to his knees. Before he can rise to his feet, Kandi lays into him with a wicked right cross and rolls him into the ring.

Chris Arenas: Hystaria has his hands full with Kandi tonight, and it’s not like he’s getting beat up by a girl – because he’s fighting her like a man!

As Kandi climbs back in the ring Hystaria is waiting for her and drops an elbow on her back. He pulls her to her feet and ties her up with a hammerlock before dropping her once again with a bulldog. He tries to pick up the win with a sudden pin, but Kandi kicks out after only a one count. Hystaria grabs her by the ankle and starts to apply a standing figure four, but Kandi scrambles for the ropes.

Adrien Riley: Hystaria in full control here... yeah… make her squeal…. Yeah… you know what Riley Likes.

Kandi rolls through kicking him violently in the face which sends him reeling back. He loses his balance and falls to the canvas. Kandi is back on her feet fast and she rushes Hystaria, attacking him with a Lou Thesz press. After laying into him four or five times, she stands and kicks Hystaria in the head before yanking him up by the neck. She attempts to whip Hystaria into the ropes, but he reverses it and Kandi is whipped into the turnbuckle. She looks up into time to see Hystaria charging at her as he hits a clothesline. He ties her up to the turnbuckle in a tree-of-woe. He begins to put the boots to her and she falls to the mat. He picks her up once again and picks lifts her up for a vertical suplex. He stalls, and this gives her time to wiggle loose and drop him with a flash DDT.

Adrien Riley: OH MY GOD!

Chris Arenas: RILEY!

Adrien Riley: Sorry, was that your line?

Kandi pulls herself together and grabs Hystaria' ankle and slams his knee into the canvas. She picks him up, and she starts throwing punches but he blocks the first one and the two brawl all over the ring for a bit before Kandi drops him with an STO. She sprints to the turnbuckle and leaps, attempting a Face full of Stuff but Hystaria rolls out of the way just in time. Kandi doubles over in pain as Hystaria staggers to his feet. Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulls the challenger to her feet and locks her in the Blurred Lines, violently shaking her back and forth. All the color is gone from her face as she slumps. Hystaria still has his trademark move locked in tight as the referee grabs her arm and drops it. Her arm falls quickly and the referee grabs her arm again. He drops it but this time Kandi is able to hold her arm steady before she kicks him the balls, forcing him to break the move and grab his crotch in agony. She kicks him in the head to lay him out before ascending to the top rope. She blows a kiss and then dives, hitting Hystaria with The Sweet Tooth! She rolls him up with a small package and the referee makes the pin.

Ref: 1 ..2 ...3!!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:52:47 pm by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 01:20:44 pm »

Main Event - Fatal Four Way - WWG World Heavyweight Championship - Cage of Carnage
*Elimination rules, circular cage. First to be eliminated exits cage, top latch opens and weapons fall out. Second to be eliminated exits cage, final two attempt to climb out of the latch. First out wins.
Joe Lych vs Jason Richardson vs Scott Carr vs Spider

Adrian Riley: It is time for the main event!

Chris Arenas: Thats right Adrian, this is for the WWG World Heavyweight Champion. The winner of this match will be completely undisputed. Everyone in this match has held the title at one point of time or another.

Adrian Riley: Some longer than others. But all of them hungry.

Chris Arenas: This past month in the WWG there has been a lot of controversy surrounding that title. Not to forget, last weeks wild card entry in Spider.

Adrian Riley: This match is monumental not only for the title, but this out doors arena with ancient historical content, as well as this unorthodox cage match just introduced to the WWG in the Cage of Carnage.

Chris Arenas: This match is not only dangerous with the opponents in the match, but the fact you have to climb out of a domed cage that is 20 feet up in the air.

Adrian Riley: That is tough for anyone, more less than someone who just survived 3 other people.

Chris Arenas: There is one motivation, that title hanging above the exit whole, being it is a title match, not only do they have to climb out, they have to grab that title to make it official.

Adrian Riley: This match was designed for multiple opponents. A match truly worthy of being in this arena where so much blood has been spilt over the last 2100 years. Looks like Matt Thomas is ready, lets go to him.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is for the vacant WWG World Heavyweight Championship, in the first ever Cage of Carnage! This is an elimination type match, that is broken up into three stages. A traditional fatal fourway match, then to a triple threat hard-core match, and then a race to exit the cage itself. The only way to win is to climb out of the top hatch and grab the title.

The crowd screams in excitement and for the craving at the brutality that is about to happen.

Chris Arenas: I give it up to the ref who will be locked in the cage, the one on the outside is safe, but the one on the inside is in the lions den, so to speak.

Matt Thomas: Out first...

The sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face .

Matt Thomas: The former WWG WHC, from Southside of Boston, the Masshole, Joe Lych!

As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

“The Champ” by Ghostface Killa begins to play as Spider walks out in a hoody. He stops with his head down.

Matt Thomas: From Toronto Ontario Canada, WWG Hall of Famer, Triple Crowned Champion, SPIDER!

Spider lifts his head and drops the hood. He walks down the entrance and into the ring. He takes off the hoodie and tosses it out. He pays little mind to Lych in the ring.

Matt Thomas: And there Opponent...

The arena lights go out. The audience falls under a hush a deep drum beat builds through the darkness - into a powerful orchestral eruption.  E.S. Posthumus’ “Unstoppable” booms to life and the lights come back on when the big screen rains down a wall of sand across the stage, as the sand falls into place - there is nothing on the stage except for the simple rippling lights of the torch-like flames on either side of the entrance way.  The center of the stage opens and from it raises a platform holding the Scott Carr - dressed as a Heavily Armed Samnite Gladiator!  He gets to a knee in the middle of the sand covered stage and takes a handful of dirt, which he grinds into his hands before he dusts off the excess and springs up - stomping his foot down as he throws up his Sword wielding arms into the air!  Beautifully fashioned, custom armor wraps around his plentiful collection of tattoos while the arena lights gleam off highly polished swords.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Canada’s Capital - Ottawa, Ontario, Standing Seven foot two, weighing in officially at Four hundred and Twenty pounds… he is… former Four Time WWG World Champion! The Abominable - Indomitable… The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today! SCOTT CARR!

The audience erupts and Carr replies in kind, roaring back at them through the demonic looking mask on his helmet.   He sheaths his swords before he makes his way to the structure slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him. Carr climbs the steel steps onto the platform the structure is set upon.  He unhooks the straps on his metal mask and pulls it off – revealing the frightening mask to not be as cold, nor as evil as the eyes that dance across his upcoming opponents and around this sadistic example of WWG’s Aggression Era.  Carr expels the removable excesses of his entrance attire and enters the cage, his ring attire is reminiscent of Gladiators as it includes heavier boots and hand wraps.

Chris Arenas: Somebody is enjoying the traditions of our host city...

Adrien Riley: Yeah - guys who use to do his job, fought to the death. 

Chris Arenas: From the look on Carr tonight... Lych, Richardson and Spider might be getting ready to have the fight of their lives.

Matt Thomas: And there opponent...

"New World Order" is played over the PA system.  The Entrance Ramp covers with smoke, as Jason Richardson slowly raises up from under the stage.  Jason has on his dark shades, bandana trench coat and black baseball bat in hand.  He looks over the crowd, raises his arms high into the air, then he continues his walk down to the ring. 

Matt Thomas: From St. Louis, Missouri, 2 time WWG Champion, he is the leader of the Legion, Jason Richardson!

Jason slowly walks around to the ring steps, when on the apron he whipes his feet, and enters the ring.  Jason walks over to a corner in the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, he pats his chest, then raises his arms high in the air.  Finally he begins to take off his coat, as he music begins to die down.

Adrian Riley: Can you feel that Chris?

Chris Arenas: The fact it took over 5 minutes for all four men to get out here?

Adrian Riley: Sure, I was meaning the energy in the air. You can almost cut it with a knife. These four men have a lot riding on the line, not to mention history with each other.

The cage slowly lowers down around the ring and the crowd chants “This is Awesome”.

Chris Arenas: The match hasn’t even started and they are chanting.

Adrian Riley: I told you.

Chris Arenas: Sounds like a cult worshiping the space craft. Aliens man, god damn aliens.

The rumble of the cage breaks the chant as the crowd stairs in awe.

Adrian Riley: HERE WE GO!

DING DING!

Jason and Spider head straight over to Carr. Carr hits Spider with a punch, but is caught by a spear from Jason. Spider begins to stomp on Carr as Jason throws punches. Carr blocks a few of the punches but is slowly subjected to the stomps. Lych rushes over and pulls Jason back but is caught with an elbow and a hip toss over the ropes onto the steel platted floor of the cage. Carr begins to fight back on Spider and to his feet. Jason hits Carr with a drop kick, pushing him into the ropes. Spider and Jason once more works as a team hits him with knees, kicks, and punches to wear the big man down.

Adrian Riley: Seems like Spider and Jason Richardson had a plan to put Carr out first.

Chris Arenas: But they are completely ignoring Joe Lych.

Adrian Riley: They seem to not see him as a threat. I wonder how that will play into the overall dynamics of this match.

Chris Arenas: What they may be trying to do, is hold Lych off, and try to put Carr out together, figuring Lych will be easy picking.

The two push Carr further and further back over the ropes. Both men lift him by the legs and toss him over the ropes. Jason runs back to bounce off the ropes. Spider uses the ropes and lands on top of Carr with a leg drop, but hurting himself in the process. Jason bounces off the other ropes, Lych enters the ring and catches a running knee lift from Jason. Jason stops and looks at Lych and smiles. Carr begins to get back to his feet. Jason continues on his path and does a sliding drop kick to Carr, lying him back on the steel floor. Jason and Spider both get to their feet, and grab ahold of Carr for a double suplex. Lych pounds the mat and returns to his feet. The two get Carr to his feet and attempt to lift Carr up but he goes limp to block it. Carr pushes both men off of him as Lych launches himself over the ropes and crashes into Jason and Spider in a very ugly manner.

Adrian Riley: At least we now know why Lych doesn’t go airborne too much.

Lych begins to connect with punch after punch to Jason and Spider. Carr walks over to pull Lych off but is hit with an elbow himself. Stunning Carr he takes a step back. Spider takes the opportunity and kicks Lych pushing him off. Spider quickly returns to his feet and shows Lych how he throws punches with Boxing Strikes. Lych is pushed back into the ropes, holding his arms up to block the blows. Spider connects with a right hook, stunning Lych who holds onto the ropes. He turns to Carr who cracks his neck. Spider walks towards Carr. Carr goes to grab him, but Spider ducks, springboards off the ropes, and drop kicks Carr in the chest. Carr stumbles back and Spider rushes for another assault. Carr grabs Spider and suplex’s him in the air. The two are so close, both hit the solid steel bars, Carr hitting his head, and Spider taking a full body impact. Carr drops down, and Spider barely moves the cage and lands on top of Carr. Both lay on the ground more a moment. Jason returns to his feet. He puts one hand on Lych and raises his hand for a chop, but Lych pushes Jason back, lifts him up and slams him into the cage. Jason head bounces back in pain. Lych begins to take Jason to Boston with a “Southie Beatdown” but pushes Lych off of him. Lych hits the ropes, Jason goes for the Codebreaker, but Lych holds onto the ropes and Jason hits the steel. Spider begins to stand up. He see’s Lych against the ropes. He runs up the ring posts and drop kicks Lych. Spider turns to Jason and kicks him across the face. He turns around and meets Carr with a massive clothesline. Carr leans over and picks up Spider and tosses him into the ring. He drags Jason to his feet, but Jason fights back with punches. Carr shoves him against the cage. Jason uses it for a superman punch, jarring Carr backwards. Jason clotheslines Carr over the top rope, but he lands on his feet. Carr quickly grabs his knee from the impact. Jason turns around and Lych meets him with a low blow into a “Wicked” onto the steel floor. Lych goes for a pin...

1..2..KICK OUT!

Adrian Riley: Lych almost pinned Jason Richardson!

Chris Arenas: The key word being ALMOST. I will say this, Joe Lych has showed up tonight. I’m not sure what has gotten into him leading up to this match but it seems to be working.

Adrian Riley: I hear he spent most of the time in bars.

Chris Arenas: That sounds racist.

Adrian Riley: Is it racist if it’s true?

Spider returns to his feet. He see’s Carr on one knee in pain. He comes up from behind and kicks him in the back of his bad leg. He lands a 2nd, 3rd, and a 4th before a jump kick to the back of the head. Carr falls over onto his back. Spider quickly drops down and puts Carr in the figure four. Once he locks it in, Carr rivals in pain holding his knee. He takes a swing at Spider but he can’t reach. Carr lays on his back and the ref counts...

1..2.. Carr leans forward again. He grabs the ropes but the ref can’t do anything about it. Carr lays back down again...

1..2... Carr leans forward. Carr begins to get angry and pounds on the mat. Carr begins to roll left and right. Spider grabs ahold of the ropes. Carr rolls the opposite way fighting Spider. Eventually Spider has to let go and break the hold. Carr rolls onto his back and begins to move his knee. Spider heads up the ropes but is met by Lych who pushes him off. Lych enters the ring and takes the fight to Spider. Jason see’s Carr laying on the ground. He climbs the ropes and jumps off with “Death from Above”. Carr rolls out of the way. Spider and Lych are on their feet punching it out. Carr rolls over to his feet as Jason slowly returns to his. Carr braces himself for another attack from Jason. Jason rushes Carr, Carr side steps pushing Lych out of the way. Jason jumps and hits Spider with the Codebreaker. Jason rolls out of the way but is met by Lych and a DDT. Carr laughs and lays on top of Spider for a pin...

1..2..3!

Adrian Riley: I didn’t expect that one. Spider is the first out, with an assist from Jason Richardson none the less.

Chris Arenas: Well with the first one out, you know what that means, look up!

The center hatch opens and weapons fall from the top of the cage. Weapons fall and bounce all around the cage. Lych grabs a trash can, Carr snags a Kendo stick, and Jason crawls and finds a Baseball Bat. He gets a grin over his face and picks it up. Lych hits Jason across the back with the trash can, he goes for a second time but Jason hits him in the stomach with the bat. Carr heads over and finds the bat across his mid-section. Jason hits Carr across the back. Lych catches Jason off guard with a left hook. Jason stumbles. Lych grapples Jason with a fisherman’s suplex onto the garbage can. Both roll on the mat in pain. Carr heads over to Jason, but Lych hits him with a low blow. Carr drops to a knee and Lych looks at him in shock, but only momentarily before turning his attention towards Jason once more.

Chris Arenas: Looks like Joe Lych wanted Richardson for himself.

Adrian Riley: He does have something to prove but I wonder if that was an accident.

Chris Arenas: If it was, he doesn’t seem too broken up about it.

Lych goes to grab Jason but is caught off guard with a spinebuster onto the already broken trash can. Jason stumbles over and picks up the bat once more. He cracks Carr over the head with it. He heads over to Lych and hits him once... twice... three times. He drops down for a pin.

1...2...3...NO SHOULDER UP! Jason can’t believe Lych just kicked out of it. Jason walks over to a second trash can and sets it up on the mat. He drags Lych over and lays him on top, chest up. Jason heads up the ropes and jumps off with “Death from Above” and connects, slamming Lych through the trash can. Carr begins to return to his feet. Jason turns his attention to Carr. He picks up the bat and is caught by a “Carr Crash”. All three men lay on the mat.

Adrian Riley: This match has just gone stalemate. It seems these three men underestimated how intense this match would be, and the shear willpower of their opponents.

The ref begins to count...1...2...

Chris Arenas: What happens if they are counted out?

Adrian Riley: I honestly don’t know. We can’t have another unofficially decided match.

Chris Arenas: No one is really moving.

9..10!

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: Now what?

Angus Connolly: What do you think you are doing ref?! Start the god damned match! There will be a winner, and will continue until one of these men climb out the top. I don’t care if this takes all night!

Chris Arenas: It looks like our GM has stepped in. But why did the ref even call it, he knows the only way to win is to climb out the top.

Adrian Riley: I would have to say a mercy call.

Jason slowly gets to his feet first, with Lych not far behind. Jason heads towards Lych and the two begin to fight it out, punch for punch. They back into a nearby corner. Carr returns to his feet. He heads over and hits both men with a BIG splash into the corner post. Dazed Lych and Jason back out of the corner. Carr takes a few steps back, holding his knee. Lych see’s to opportunity and hits Carr with a jumping DDT. Lych turns towards Jason and finds a baseball bat clothesline. Jason drops for another pin...

1...2...3!

Chris Arenas: There goes the second one.

Adrian Riley: It is just down to two men, Jason Richardson and Scott Carr, two men who are not strangers when it comes to each other.

Chris Arenas: After what Joe Lych did, I wonder how this will play out.

Adrian Riley: Joe Lych played a great hand in this match, no slouch.

Jason looks at Carr and looks at the opening at the top of the domed cage. Jason cockily walks to the outside and grabs onto the cage. Carr slowly gets to his feet. Jason shakes the cage and begins his upward climb. Carr climbs over the top rope in chase of Jason. The crowd grows quite with anticipation onto what will unfold next. Jason makes his way up to the curve of the cage as Carr just just on his heels. Jason notices how close Carr is and attempts to kick while holding onto the cage. Carr grabs ahold of his foot and pulls. Jason begins to slip. He drops down but grabs ahold of the bigger Carr bringing him down with him with a reverse DDT. Both slam into the steel grates outside of the ring. The entire cage shakes. The crowd gasps and cheers. The ref’s on the outside runs to check on the two superstars. Jason rolls over onto his side kicking the grates as Carr lays on his back with his eyes almost bugging out of his head. Jason grabs onto the ropes to pull himself up. Carr begins to roll over to follow suit. Jason is up first. He heads over to Carr and lands a few solid punches. Carr fights back with a few of his own, pushing Jason back enough to get to his feet. Both men stair off at each other, waiting for the other to make a move. Jason rushes first, and Carr catches him with a big boot. Jason hits the steel hard. Carr leans against the ropes for a moment and turns back towards Jason. Carr grabs Jason and lifts him up. He tosses him up onto his shoulder and hits Jason with a “Road Departure” bouncing off the cage first, and into the steel once more. Carr looks up at the opening in the cage. The crowd begins to cheer as Carr grabs a hold and begins to pull himself up. Jason slowly comes too. He looks up and see’s Carr slowly climbing the cage. He pulls himself up by the ropes and climbs up with him. Both men meet at the top of the cage. Carr holding with both arms and a leg rapped around for balance. Jason using a military upside down climb for speed. Jason begins to punch Carr, attempting to knock him lose. Carr moves himself around to face Jason. He kicks out in return to his punches. Jason holds onto the top of the cage.

Adrian Riley: These two men are easily 20 feet in the air, holding onto a curved cage, and trying to fight each other still!

Chris Arenas: This is extremely dangerous for these two men. If one of them should fall, who knows the damage that they will receive from the impact.

Adrian Riley: If both men fall, that may be the end of the match period. Even if Angus Connolly wants a winner, those two men may not be able to go on. Taking into consideration everything they already have endured, a fall from that hight may be the final nail in the coffin.

Jason drops to just hanging by his arms, swinging back and forth to assist his kicks. He finally loosens Carr’s other leg with kicks, and now both men are hanging by just their arms. They two begin to kick it out, Jason hitting Carr’s bad leg, and Carr holding on through the pain, returning with kicks to his torso. Both men swing back and forth, connecting with kick after kick. Jason swings back and forward with a kick, Carr pulls himself up, Jason miss’s the kick. Carr kicks Jason, throwing his balance off, and Jason loses his grip. Jason falls 20 feet to the mat below and bounces. Carr wraps his leg around the cage and looks down at Jason. After a moment, Carr continues his slow crawl to the opening. Carr exits the cage and pulls himself out, laying on the top.

DING DING DING!

Refs and emergency personnel quickly rush into the cage as Carr sits up and grabs the title. He watches them take Jason out on a stretcher. Carr stands up on top of the cage and holds the title up over his head in celebration. He points to the crowd.

Adrian Riley: There you have it, Scott Carr wins and is the WWG World Heavyweight Champion.

Chris Arenas: Ask him in the morning if he feels he won. I don’t think anyone really won here tonight, just someone walks away with a title.

Carr slowly climbs down the outside of the cage with the title. He drops to the outside floor and falls into the security wall, leaning against it to celebrate with the fans. Amanda and Jakob run down the ramp. Amanda jumps on Carr and Jakob holds his arm up in victory. Carr takes a few steps away from the wall and falls onto his back. He laughs and holds the title up once more. Jakob helps him back to his feet. They walk up the ramp as Carr slaps hands with a few of the fans on the way.

Adrian Riley: Well as of right now, Scott Carr is the happiest man in the world. He beat all odds, and quite possibly death itself.

Carr stops at the edge of the walkway and turns around once more. He holds the title up and points at the crowd in acknowledgement. Jakob helps him walk to the back with Amanda on his arm.

END
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: