Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 19, 2024, 10:11:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wrestlers

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrestlers  (Read 368 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:48:44 pm »

So being wrestlemania is right around the corner, what do you think of the storylines they currently have?

Alberto vs Jack Swagger? How do you think that will play out? And am I the only one who loves his new theme song? I think it's pretty bad ass for him.

The whole Rock championship ordeal? Was it worth bringing him back or was it just needless?

The Shield, I love these guys, pretty bad ass, and talking to them on twitter and FB they seem to be pretty chill guys. How do you feel about the angle?
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

James Trent

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 10:15:35 pm »

Alberto/Swagger I wish I cared more about it, but I just can't seem to get into the storyline no matter how good people say it is =\

The entire Rock championship run has annoyed me from day 1, in my opinion it was a terrible way to end Punk's legendary run, and while people may say "he had to drop the belt at some point", I'd rather it have been someone other than the part time champion. Right now I'd actually rather have Cena hold the title again rather than Rocky.

The Shield is my favourite thing about WWE right now, I love it every time they're on TV and they ever fail to impress or surprise. Their matches have all been great too, good to see them getting some relatively clean wins even if it is just to set them up as victims of Ryback at some point. I can't wait til these guys get bigger and better, here's to hoping they're this generation's Evolution.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 04:11:06 am »

I think the only reason swagger/alberto is a deal because they want Ziggler to take the belt from swagger at W30 and start something with those two being they have a history together.

I agree with the rock thing. Everyone knows Punk would have had to lose it eventually, but at least have a build up and not a screw job kind of thing. It almost seems like he has legitimately pissed someone off in the back finally and they are punishing him. I would have liked to see a big build up, classic back and forth. Punk won first match, lost the second match, and possibly came back to win the third. But against anyone who just pops in for a few months, never wrestles on raw, and can hardly wrestle when he dog.

I do like the shield, but I think it is funny that with Ryback, on Raw he is undefeated, but at a PPV he has yet to win lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Doug
HOF

Linux User Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User Mobile User Second year Anniversary Karma 100 Posts Level 4 One year Anniversary Poll Voter 50 Posts Search Level 3 Karma Good Topic Starter 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 04:17:46 am »

Alberto/Swagger is golden. Reason being, it has made Swagger relevant. He has had pretty much every other aspect that is needed to be in the world title picture, except the right gimmick. Not to mention Zeb Colter is just perfect for Swagger as a manager. Mainly WWE's fault for management of storylines by putting this up against The Rock's WWE title run.

So far, 7/10. Will probably grow if Swagger doesn't get fired for his DUI.

As for The Rock, it is okay. At first I hated it, but he has a done a lot more than Undertaker when Undertaker randomly comes back for WM matches. I hate that Punk had to lose, but it is alright. Punk will have a nice feud with Cena once The Rock loses as WM or wins and drops the title on the next RAW. Now, honestly, this will all work out if The Rock does plan on staying more. I read a report that he may want to show up for another PPV, forgot which one though. I give the return storyline a 6/10

Shield. I liked it at first, but I don't watch WWE enough to really know exactly what the point is. Not really caring who the "leader" is or if there even is a leader. I just these three talented guys to go and be singles competitors. Need more mid card guys who will battle for the IC & US title.
Report Spam   Logged

~Douglas
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 04:30:46 am »

I see what you are saying about Swagger, I actually like this new image he has. And usually I like Alberto, he is kind of funny. But for some reason, at least the build up so far, is kind of lame, its all one sided from Swagger which is cool, but I figured being its for the biggest show of the year, there would be some epic situations.

I do know the members of the shield have been talking about, on social media, of going for some titles in the near future.

I actually think if Swagger and Cesaro made a tag team, that would be pretty dominating. Think especially if they both held singles titles and the tag titles, they would be set.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 04:46:09 am »

Swagger got busted with a DUI and Weed? Hell he really is an Real American American
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
JoeLych

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 06:03:28 pm »

With Swaggers recent DUI , I see him getting pushed back for a bit after Mania . Maybe even Ziggler sweeping In to take the belt from him .

The Rock will drop to Cena since John is there for the long haul while Dwayne is not .

Triple H will get redemption against Lesner .

Punk VS Taker will be a decent match as Long as Taker can still go . However , I would hate to see Punk lose to Taker since Taker really has nothing left in the tank .

If we have The Shield vs Team HELL NO , it would be about time for HELL NO to drop the titles and give the belts meaning .

I want to see The Miz vs Antonio Cesaro one more time with Miz getting another US title run .

Shamus vs Barrett would be a great match with Wade keeping the belt .

The free match should be R-Truth vs Sandow , and Kaitlyn vs Lala needs to be in there somewhere !

In all , I say Mania 29 will be very predictable in many aspects . That is just my thoughts !!!
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 09:38:04 am »

I agree with that assessment, although if this really is the Undertaker's last mania, as some have speculated recently, and would love to see Punk be the one to actually break the streak. Would break his recent losing streak and continue his personality on his way against Cena for the title again.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Tiffany

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 09:45:48 am »

why can't we have a Natalya, Layla, Kaitlyn, and Naomi vs Tamina, Rosa, Aksana, and AJ Lee?
Report Spam   Logged
Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 09:49:34 am »

Here's my gripe. Taker pretty much has no business in a wwe ring come wrestlemania time.

Man is 20 and 0 and rounding the 50 mark. Man in my eyes is done. He is the phenom and all that entails and I love me some Undertaker, he'll be the best in the business for years after he retires.

Punk is no trips or michaels, he's no big tis (not that I respect him) or Randy Orton, Edge or Kurt Angle. Punk has absolute zero business ending the streak. It would be as hurtful as
Report Spam   Logged

Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 09:51:34 am »

As when rey beat both orton and angle for the title at mania. That shouldn't have happened. Going 20 and 0 ending an era... he's done... should stay that way
Report Spam   Logged

KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 02:36:26 pm »

I've always heard that Taker wanted he streak to end by someone that could possible carry the company.  A few years back he wanted to lose to Randy Orton, but people were against.  They wanted to set up a Cena/Taker thing but that never happened.  So, if Taker wants to put a guy over for the futrue I think CM Punk is that guy. 

Dolph Ziggler is a close second, because I think Dolph will explode once he's given the chance.  Dolph is more Shawn Michaels while Punk is more of Roddy Piper/Bret Hart kimd of guy.
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
Doug
HOF

Linux User Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User Mobile User Second year Anniversary Karma 100 Posts Level 4 One year Anniversary Poll Voter 50 Posts Search Level 3 Karma Good Topic Starter 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 02:47:34 pm »

Here's my gripe. Taker pretty much has no business in a wwe ring come wrestlemania time.

Man is 20 and 0 and rounding the 50 mark. Man in my eyes is done. He is the phenom and all that entails and I love me some Undertaker, he'll be the best in the business for years after he retires.

Punk is no trips or michaels, he's no big tis (not that I respect him) or Randy Orton, Edge or Kurt Angle. Punk has absolute zero business ending the streak. It would be as hurtful as

I disagree. WWE has been Punk's business since 2011, and literally no one else took the spotlight from him. Like J-Rich said, if they plan to end the streak, it would be someone who they expect to be there for the long haul and who would really carry that notch of "beating Taker at Mania" under their belts the best. Punk fits perfectly. Triple H is semi-retired with HBK being completely retired and at the time of the matches both were on there way out of the ring. It would have meaned absolutely nothing if one of them were to beat Taker at Mania. If they want to end the streak, they want it to be for a true reason, something the pushes the company forward. People would flock to Punk even more for beating Taker and since he isn't retiring anytime soon it would push the company and Punk's career even farther.

As for my opinion on Taker coming back, I hate it. I hate that he comes back a month or two before Wrestlemania just to have a match with whoever is left that doesn't have a match to get another win for his streak. Taking away card space for those that work hard all year.
Report Spam   Logged

~Douglas
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 02:55:14 pm »

I also love the shield, and im interested to see what part they will play at Mania.  I wouldn't mind seeing them going for the tag team title at Mania. 

The Jack Swagger/Zeb vs. Del Rio is a good storyline, it has appeal, but it doesn't have any sizzle to it.  Watching the promos is entertaining, but I don't get the feeling that these two guys don't like each other.  I want them to get more physical with one another.

I don't get why people bash The Rock, it's ridiculous!  You don't want Punk to lose to The Rock, but you don't want him to beat Taker.  You don't mind Jericho leaving and coming back, but The Rock can't. If you bash Rock bash everyone else as well. Rock vs. Cena II sells more money than any other match you can put together.

As far as the dvias division, AJ lee needs to be in the match.  She's the most over diva right now.  AJ lee vs. any other diva for the championship.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:57:26 pm by J-Rich » Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
JoeLych

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 04:25:56 pm »

Ok, so I did read something about some concern about the Punk/Taker match . With Punk's recent loses , the WWE is afraid that he might get pushed back a lot if he were to get beaten by Taker . Now would be the perfect time for somebody to end the streak and for Taker to retire once and for all . We all know that Taker in the HOF is a given , no matter if he's 20-1 21-0 , or what have you .

On the other hand , Punk has said in that has that he wants to retire around 2015 . That gives him a couple more years to cement his spot in the HOF .

My thought is that one way or the other Taker needs to pass the torch this year . Plans are for Punk/Taker , but I wouldn't be against them having a guy like Ziggler be the one to do it . If that would happen , it needs to be CLEAN and not a screw job .
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: