Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 19, 2024, 04:06:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wrestlers

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrestlers  (Read 367 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 05:48:17 pm »

The only reason I feel punk would be a candidate and this year being the year, taker has yet to re over from last year match, and more so the previous years, why he only stops by for a month, a money maker match. After the first time taker and punk met during his second whc run, taker shook his hand and said he was the future, so we know taker likes him and believes in him. 30 years is a long time wrestling and I would put money it's his last year.

I don't have a problem with the rock, I've always liked him. I just have a problem with stephines writing staff. I think punk should have had a out right ass whipping, instead of the played out, boss steps in, or lets knock out the ref gimmicks we saw all through the 90's and early 2000's.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 04:43:35 am »

I don't care who it is really who taker faces. I just don't think anyone has any right to break that streak. Its like someone surpassing ric flairs 16 time title reigns it shouldn't happen ever.  I disagree with the lot. Taker shouldn't be doing another mania nor should the streak be broken by anyone ever.  Undertaker has not only earned the right to wrestle once a year in my eyes he earned the right to go undefeated.

Further how would it make the undertakee look to cm punk? Punk has been losing he lost twice to the rock already. Then he beats the undertaker on the biggest stage and does what no one else could. Come on. Losing to the undertaker at mania doesn't hurt anyone. Losing to the undertaker never hurts... he's the undertaker, he's expected to win.

I don't think ounk would slide any further back. Its just that with his draw power they want him at mania but don't have a match for him that's what's going on right now. Id like to see him vs ziggler for the mitb briefcase with punk losing cause I. Think people are under the delusion he's a young guy. Id be sppechless if he's under 35. I'm thinking between 38 and 42 and Dolph needs a clean victory to be a respectable champion. Putting ziggler over wouldn't hurt punk because if ziggler cashes in at mania punk is right back in the title picture feuding
Report Spam   Logged

Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 04:45:13 am »

With ziggler.

I don't know what to do with him. A match vs taker is the biggest draw at this point I just don't think anyone should break that streak.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 07:42:58 am »

Punk is 34 yo. and came out in 99, like a lot of people without connections that are big right now. I see what you're saying about punk falling back and using it for fire. That is after all how he made a name for himself. He won his first WHC and had it taken away without ever losing it. Won it back a year later and despite what the bosses back stage said, made a great run, even involving Taker. Lost it to Mysterio I believe. Then came back with even more fire when he jumped to RAW against Cena for the WWG Title. The memorable first pipe bomb.

I agree about Taker, Mark is pushing 50 at 47, can barely walk, but with a 29 year career, what the hell does anyone expect from him. I was actually really upset hearing he came back, I was hoping he would just throw in the towel with 20-0. The one upside is, Taker has a ton of pull, more pull than any wrestler actively wrestling right now. From what I understand, and it could be wrong being it is "insider information" that Taker picks who ever he wants to wrestle at Mania, he has the final ok. They had also said that he may be pushing for an end to the streak, a true end of an era.

I originally entertained the idea of Punk vs Lesner, even though I thought Ryback and Lesner would be awesome. I don't think that Punk and Ziggler will work it out, they are pushing for Ziggler/Swagger run. Former friends turned enemies, classic WWE storyline. I think the way they have been writing stuff, Punk will continue to try and enter the main event making it a triple threat.

And did anyone see Dwayne Johnson has a TV show now?
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Spider
HOF

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 09:17:32 am »

Naw didn't know dwayne was doing tv too. I see what you're saying about punk and ziggler. I was flirting with punk lesnar or ryback punk in a number one contender match for after mania then thought no because ryback losing to punk makes ryback look bad. And a loss to ryback would hurt punk right now. I highly doubt they'll ever do ruback lesnar and ill tell you why. Remember lesanr goldberg. Is 1 and 2 they were chanting goldberg during rybacks match this past raw. They'll never do that again... ever.

As far as taker were so on the same page as far as he's concerned
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 01:09:30 pm »

Earlier it was talked about Ric Flair and his title holding record. It got me doing some research. Ric Flair has had 36 title runs over his entire career in all of the feds he was attached too. Nothing to be ashamed of. But think of this, Jerry Lawler, The King, well known, but unless you look into his wrestling career, you really don't know why he is called "The King". The dude has had 165 title runs. 52 as Heavyweight champion in South East Wrestling Fed, back in the days when they where regional shows. INSANE! Just wanted to throw that out there.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 03:33:24 am »

So what are your thoughts on the thus far set up for Wrestlemania?
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Spider
HOF

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 04:32:35 am »

Haven't seen raw or smackdown the past couple of weeks but ill dash in my two cents.

Undertaker shouldn't. Have his streak broken by anyone first and foremost. If Kane and D Bryan are still tag champs id like to see them lose it at Mania. Preferably to the Prime Time Players who for no reason had their number one contendership stripped from. Them months ago. Though I can't see them losing at Mania especially to the PTP. Not because they shouldn't... just because they won't.

Del Rio Beats Swagger Ziggler cashes in and steals the show becoming the new world heavyweight champion.

Cena over the rock to set up a third and final match one to two years down the road.

Lesnar beats trips due to some outside interference so he doesn't beat him fairly. Prevents lesnar from leaving saves face for trips.

Though I'm not much a fan of the miz or cezaro (however its spelled) I think thisMll be one of the best matches of the night. I'm not too sure which way this'll go. Cezarro shouldn't drop the belt to Miz. But at the same time Mix shouldn't necessarily lose to this guy. If they're plugging Sezorro then hell get the W.

Barrett needs to drop. The IC title or stop wrestling world champion contenders. It makes no sense, don't keep the IC belt on someone yet they're supposed to be world contenders.

That's all the matches I know of
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:40:03 am by Spider » Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 04:55:27 am »

This week they have an IC match of Barrett vs Jerhico, so I think no matter how that plays off, it will be continued at W29. I do agree to pretty much everything, but I do like the Miz, reminds me of me lol. I would have liked to see Taker out right retire but the way they are playing it up, I think Punk will break the streak.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Mad Moxley

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 05:59:02 am »

Regarding Punk vs. Taker, his clean losses to both Cena and The Rock twice has certainly brought his kayfabe powerlevels way down...
But dudes...

The POWERRR OF THE UUUUUURNNNNN

The WWE has the chance to make this a really cool, totally comic booky rivalry between Punk and Taker full of lightning bolts and druids and mind games and all that spooky stuff, and they can even justify Punk's rapidly increased power level saying he has "unlocked the power of the urn" or something.
Imagine a possessed Punk becoming a monster heel, setting s*** on fire and raising hell on the road to Wrestlmania as Taker weakens.
S*** will be so cash.
Report Spam   Logged
Spider
HOF

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2013, 07:59:58 am »

Don't get me wrong punk has been golden this past year and half. When he went heel the thing that bothered me about it was that he went heel and stopped preaching about change and only preached about himself. When people go heel or face but stay true to themself I like that a lot more. Ex, edge, rock, eddie, more recently from heel to face Del Rio. Mark henry has gone back and forth so many times but has kept true to who he has always been. Except for the mae young story line *shivers*

Other than that though I still hold onto last year being his last mania match. No point in having him lose or even come back. Id rather see a no contest end so he still stays 20 and 0 then have punk beat him at next months ppv. That would be the only way I would personally except that. With the names that taker has gone through the caliber wrestlers he's faced. Trips not only in his prime but then in back to back manias. Never been a shawn Michaels fan but him too. This guy took a super kick followed by a pedigree and got his shoulder off the canvas. He took a tombstone and got his shoulder off the canvas. And I personally think the GTS is one of the worst finishing moves in the business right now. It can't come close to the pounds of pressure forced ona mans face and upper body as a pedigree. Punk even now will be hard pressed to reach that level. As pimpes as Cena is he's not at that level.

I'm talking the michaels, trips, rock austin, bret hart, I'm talking that level. Randy orton will most likely get there, shaemus might, Id like ziggler too, jericho is. And for punk to not be there and go over taker it takes a lot of credibility away from taker the streak and the bonafide hall of famers he's gone over in my opinion. As I said if he can't beat the rock who's past his prime and is not a contracted wrestler, he has no business beating ominous, the dead man, the phenom, the Undertaker at the stage of the immortals the grand-daddy of em all Wrestlemania.

My two cents.
Report Spam   Logged

KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 11:02:10 am »

This is totally irrelevant but, Brock is still a badass.  I just like the character he has with Paul Heyman, they're like PB&J.  What kind of stipulation do you want to see in the Brock and Triple H match.
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
Mad Moxley

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 11:11:46 am »

I read some loldirtsheets that they were going to make it MMA type match so Haitch could bury the whole sport.
Classic Trips.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: