Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 11:04:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Heat, Hype and Heinousness: Road to Redemption 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heat, Hype and Heinousness: Road to Redemption 2013  (Read 499 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: March 04, 2013, 05:38:38 am »

WWG.com Presents:
Road to Redemption 2013
Heat, Hype and Heinousness
Event Hosted in Greece, Olympia at The Stadium.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We open on Jackson Green and Josh Benard standing in front of a Panasonic 4K2K 3D 152” Plasma TV which, for the time being simply and sharply displays a WWG logo in the middle of it.  Both men seem excited – though it is head of the Interview team, Jackson Green who starts us off.

Jackson Green: Welcome – ladies and gentlemen to WWG’s Hype, Heat and Heinousness!  A show, looking back at the Road to Redemption event, and what lead up to it.

Josh Benard: That’s right Jackson, we’re going to pick these matches apart – with the help of our Set-Up Artist… The lovely Ms. Madeline Ayers.

The cameras pan around and we see Madeline standing by a large screen lap top which is hooked to the television on the main stage.

Madeline Ayers: It’s a pleasure to be here – and I have to say, this is going to be fun!  I’ll be bringing up clips and fan feedback from WWG dot com, as well as some feedback from different WWG Superstars in the aftermath of the show.

Jackson Green: This year’s Road to Retribution opens with tHuRtEeN taking on Alex Hatred.

Josh Benard: Midas Black brought in this former inmate – and he’s been hit or miss, though thurteen’s presence is always felt.

Jackson Green: Alex Hatred was a WWG hopeful who – well… just hasn’t held up to his potential.  But, if he turns it on – Thurteen is in for a very serious match.

Josh Benard: It’s two out of three falls… I’m going to have to say – I like Thurteen’s chances here.  It is two out of three falls and He has shown us he can pull it out late in a match.

Opener - Singles - Two out of Three Falls
tHuRtEen vs Alex Hatred

Madeline Ayers: tHuRtEeN took on Adam Cabana at Hard Core Hell – in one of the most brutal matches of the night!

Cabana is down, ThurTeen is slow to his feet, but he picks up a baton and moves in on WWG’s Cop.  ThurTeen raises the Baton high above his head – and Cabana springs up into a low-blow that brings ThurTeen down into the clutches of The Shakedown!  Cabana sinks it in deeper and using the same baton ThurTeen brought with him, Cabana incapacitates the man by pressing it across his windpipe with his free hand - the new comer’s extensive fight experience overcomes his determination - reluctantly... he taps out!

Chris: Amazing match up!

Adrien: ThurTeen doesn’t seem to happy his debut wasn’t what it could have been…

As Cabana releases the hold – and without hesitation, ThurTeen jumps to his feet – Officer Cabana raises his arms in the air and ThurTeen charges in like a wild man Cabana turns around into a massive Iron Fist!  Cabana drops to a knee and ThurTeen delivers three KOK’s straight to his face!  Cabana is unconscious - ThurTeen pulls Cabana up into the Death by Guillotine and drops Cabana flat down onto his back taking an unusual mounted position for the hold…. wrenching in the hold even deeply.  Cabana is out cold and can’t even tap out!  ThurTeen pulls hard – the referee calls for the cage door opening – and Midas Black steps inside and holds the door closed from the oncoming security as ThurTeen tries to rip off Cabana’s head!  ThurTeen lets Cabana go, stands up and puts a foot on his chest.  Midas lets go of the door and re-raises ThurTeen’s arm in victory.  The cameras pick up on an elated Midas Black smiling into the camera.

Midas Black: That’s how it’s done where this man comes from!  The winner isn’t by pinfalls of submissions – it’s the last man left standing, the last man left breathing!  This is ThurTeen!  And you are all going to suffer triskaidekaphobia!  Fear of ThurTeen!

Jackson Green: He is a brutal man, there is no doubt about it.

Josh Benard: Alex Hatred can pull off some show-stealing feats as well.

Jackson Green: Alex Hatred is in for a beating.  Sorry but hands down – I think he’s beat before he starts.  I’ll better your bet and say – not only does Thurteen take the victory.  I say he does it Two Straight.

Josh Benard: Wagering on a hands down blow out?  Well what about the second match on the card?  It includes our resident psychotic – and a man who also absolutely destroyed Alex Hatred!

Singles Match - TLC
James Trent vs Demarco Witt

Jackson Green: Demarco Witt is an absolute Powerhouse – but he’s a very intelligent man as well.  That makes him all the more dangerous a predator in the ring.

Josh Benard: That’s right, he can turn everything around in an instant on anyone in that ring.  He’s even faced Carr head to head in a tag match – and the power struggle was really something to behold.

Madeline Ayers: The video you’re about to see is from a match up with Demarco Witt and Alex Hatred from the February 21st Legacy.

Hatred runs at Witt, who forces himself up to his feet – Hatred launches himself into the air, locking in The Burning City Disaster!  Witt’s size advantage fails him against Hatred’s momentum who is able to take the bigger man down with the guillotine choke!

Chris Arenas: Witt’s fading fast!

Adrien Riley: He’s got the hand up….

Witt grabs the ropes, the ref makes him break the hold.  Demarco grabs Alex by either side of the head, Demarco shows his power as he throws Alex up into the air – twisting Hatred skyward before Demarco catches him and drives him into the canvas with the Maori Eagle!

Chris Arenas Half Nelson Wheel Barrow Driver!

Ref: 1 ..2 ...3!!!

Adrien Riley: With an inarguable Win - Demarco Witt!

Jackson Green: Demarco is devastatingly powerful and devilishly intelligent.

Josh Benard: Nevertheless… his opponent – James Trent has been causing mayhem and disorder ever since he arrived.  No one who has faced him seems all that eager to get back into the ring with him – and his winning record is pretty solid for a newcomer.

Madeline Ayers: James Trent made an impact during his Hard Core Hell match taking on Barney Green – in a match that has been hailed as one big step onto the road of success, which he surely hopes to go further on at Road to Redemption.  James Trent has shown us he can be a show stealer, but he has also showed us a much more graphic side as well.

- The fans start chanting, "Take off your damn shoes" towards Trent who doesn't look too amused. Trent sits down in the chair and removes his shoes, throwing them out of the ring one at a time. He then suddenly removes his shirt with force, revealing his torso that is covered with self-inflicted scars like permanent fixtures on him from countless violent experiences in his life. The referee calls for the bell. Green sits across from him and is challenging Trent to punch him first. Trent winds up and nails Green with a stiff right hook to the face. Green just laughs.
- Green drops the light tube and then goes to pick up Trent. Body slam to Trent. Green is waiting for Trent to get back up. Green goes for the Goodnight Kick only for Trent to counter and nail Green with East of Eden. Green goes down. Trent reaches into his pocket and pulls out a knife. Trent goes towards Green with the knife and just starts to cut up Green forehead! THe blood just starts gushing like a river as Trent laughs like a maniac. Trent grabs the blade and licks it while the fans stare in shock. Trent picks up Green whose Bruins shirt has fallen off. Powerbomb to the outside and through another set of light tubes!
- Green charges in forsaking his own agony though when he draws nearer – Trent cart wheels back to his feet, then plants a vicious side knee kick to Barney who drops to the canvas inches from the light tube cross in the corner.  Green grabs at the cross in the corner and a couple of tubes break free – one of which he swipes across Trent’s knee bringing him down a peg.  The next Green grabs, he focuses at the side of Trent’s head, which it misses as Trent leaps up over and directly sends Barney East of Eden – face first into the light tubes!  James pulls Green’s body out of the corner and clinches in a tight pin.

Ref: 1… 2… 3!

Chris: East of Eden! Barney shows us his Hard Core… but on this night, James Trent’s bloodlust proved to be the edge.  I’m not sure if Green will want a rematch – but Trent can barely stand to even have his hand raised… These two Brought the Goods tonight.

Adrien: It could be West of Whoville right now – Barney has NO idea where he is… I hope somebody gets him to a Doctor, a Veterinarian – Somebody with painkillers, stitches and bandages.

Jackson Green: Going toe to toe in a Hard Core Match with Barney Green is never easy. Demarco is a force, looking to advance, still I think James Trent is honestly just as happy hurting people for no real good reason. There is a fine line between genius and insanity - and we're going to watch two men who come from either side of that line, Collide at the Top of a Ladder! With... my pick falling to Insanity proving advantageous - That's why I'm going with James Trent on this one.

Josh Benard: I know, aside from the smell – Green is a war weathered Hard Core Icon, He is a Benchmark in Brutality, He's scourge of every Buffet in Every Hemisphere!  But Trent bested him at his trademark match-type - albeit narrowly.  Trent may have the agility, and he might even have a more ruthless streak but Demarco is my pick.  I just like what the man brings to the ring and he's gotten better every time we see him.  A match like this takes Focus to get to the height and grab victory.  And just like you said, Jackson... before Trent can win - he needs to get to the top of the ladder. Demarco is a strategist, he is forever thinking ahead.  Trent goes down... but I'll bow down to the man a bit and say, I imagine he'll be ruining Demarco's victory with medic visits.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Contender for Legacy Championship Triple Threat - Gladiator Match
*No pins, No submission, No DQ, Last man standing. 60 minute time limit
Jack Savagevs Officer Adam Cabana vs Dolph Ziggler
Jackson Green: O-Kay!  This is one I’m waiting to see!  Why?  Because Mr. Jack Savage is in it – and I straight up adore watching him throw right-down!  The man is a Bad Ass, pure and simple.  All business, all talent, and I can’t wait to watch this guy go from being an unknown hopping the guard rails at ring side - all the way to the TOP of the WWG!  Savage has lived up to his name so far – and that Savage Strike is Pure Knockout Power!  Nobody knows much about Jack Savage except that he’s dangerous!

Josh Benard: Adam Cabana is nothing to mock either… he’s had his ups and downs, but he’s performed substantially better each time he gets into the ring.  He’s really soaking up his experience and training, proof being - he’s won at major events.  Adam Cabana came to WWG making the career transition from being a Police officer into being a professional wrestler – and I think it’s fair to say we’re seeing Officer Adam Cabana, ultimately winding up having his Police career being his back story.  He truly is fashioning himself into being something special in the world of wrestling.

Jackson Green: They’ll be facing a man whose time in WWG speaks for itself.  Dolph Ziggler… The Show Off! This man Urinates Perfection – okay?  He’s a winning machine – and a premire player in The Legion headed by none other than Jason Richardson.  Ziggler is akin to being Evil’s Apprentice in WWG. 

Josh Benard: Ziggler is an all-purpose contender.  Put him in any ranking race and watch him flourish!  He’s a set-it and forget it stable-mate.  Richardson has recently set Legion on a rampage through WWG, and Dolph has More than pulled his weight within the group.  Ziggler will win at any cost – and what’s worse for his opponents is he possess the in-ring ability that he can do it without ‘needing’ to cheat.  Though… that’s not to say he won’t – for the fun of it.

Madeline Ayers: Officer Cabana and Jack Savage have met recently in the Legacy Title Tournament…

The two men slowly make their way to each other. They grapple up and Savage hits an arsenal of knees to the body. Cabana pushes off and balances himself on the edge. Savage takes a swing at Cabana, but he ducks and moves to a more stable spot. Savage’s momentum takes him towards the edge but grabs ahold of the support chain and keeps himself from going over. Savage turns around and Cabana goes for a DDT but Savage pushes him back sending him into a support chain. Cabana holds on. Savage goes for a Yakuza kick but Cabana ducks. Both men face each other center of the scaffolding. Cabana rushes Savage for a shoulder tackle, but is reversed into a spike DDT. The scaffolding shakes and sways back and forth. Savage rolls onto his feet. He drags Cabana to his feet, pushes him back and hits him with a “Savage Strike” sending him off of the scaffolding, crashing through the tables below.

Matt Thomas: And your winner, Jack Savage!

Madeline Ayers: At our last Legacy event, Jack Savage was set to face Jakob Hystaria – the finale of that match involved Dolph Ziggler and Drake Knight getting involved.

Jakob hits Drake with another “Mass Hystaria” and realizes the bell rung. He looks outside of the ring and see’s Savage crawling out of the fire and continuing to fight. Jakob becomes a bit upset at how the match ended. He jumps on top of Drake and begins to pound away at his face and head with punches before exiting the ring, grabbing his tag title and leaving to the back. Savage and Ziggler continue to fight up the ramp as stage hands put out the fire around the ring. They stay clear of the two fighting. Ziggler goes for a “Zig Zag” and Savage mule kicks Ziggler in the family jewels. The make it to the top stage. Savage grabs Ziggler with a belly to belly release suplex off the stage. Ziggler crashes to the ground below. Savage stands at the top glaring down at him.

Jackson Green: Sick, Sick, Sick Man!

Josh Benard: I take it he’s your pick?

Jackson Green: I’m willing to check all the contenders – but I think it’s a safe soft bet right now that I’m going with Savage.

Josh Benard: The next contender is none other than Officer Adam Cabana… who also got involved after the segment we just watched.

Madeline Ayers: That’s Right, Josh.  Cabana came in and made himself the last man vertical – and the man with the last word.

Savage is thrown off of the stage and lands next to Ziggler. Standing at the top of the stage is Officer Adam Cabana. Cabana pulls a microphone out of his pocket.

Officer Adam Cabana: The two of you are despicable. Both of you are breaking the law not only with criminal assault, attemptive murder, disturbing the peace, but you are interfering with other peoples matches. I can no longer stand by and allow this. It is bad enough the WWG is condoning criminal activities, but for two people such as yourselves  just flat out makes me sick! Jack Savage, you claim to be the good guy, to fight for those who can’t. Ziggler, you just need to answer for your criminal acts. I don’t care what reasons you have for this display tonight, but you will answer to me, and I am the law!

Cabana turns around and returns to the back.

Jackson Green: Cabana is building his reputation around here – but he’s got miles to go, before he’s got miles to go – until he’s got miles to go… to keep up with Dolph Ziggler.

Josh Benard: Ziggler is a play maker, for sure – recently he went toe to toe with Joe Lych in a Kendo Stick on a Pole match!

Jackson Green: Ziggler defeating the Blue Collar Brawler – is an achievement.

Josh Benard: Achievements are what Ziggler does!

Madeline Ayers: Ziggler showed us his skills and sadistic behavior on the last episode of Legacy… where he, as mentioned – went against Joe Lych.

Lych rolls to his feet and knee’s Dolph in the face. He picks up the Kendo Stick and cracks Dolph across the same arm as before. Hawk jumps up on the outside apron. The ref heads over to get him off. Lych reaches over the ref and hits Hawk across the head with the stick. Hawk falls off of the apron. Dolph jumps up and drop kicks Lych over the top rope, almost knocking the ref over with him. The ref turns towards Dolph and begins to warn him. Dolph argues back with him to keep his attention. Rocko clothes lines Lych. Both Rocko and Hawk lift Lych up in a powerbomb set up, bounces him off of the ropes, and slams him into the floor. The roll him into the ring. Dolph quickly pushes the ref out of the way, jumps on top with a few punches, and goes for the pin...

1...2...SHOULDER UP!

Dolph can’t believe it. He pulls Lych to his feet. Dolph goes for a european uppercut, but Lych falls backwards into the ropes and hits him with a “Southie Beatdown”. Both men lay on the mat, unable to move. The ref begins to count...

Chris Arenas: This is insane. Not only is he fighting off Dolph Ziggler, but also two other members of the Legion, Rocko and Hawk.

Adrian Riley: There is seemingly no way Lych will go down. Most people would gladly lay down after a double powerbomb to the outside floor.

Dolph begins to move, and so does Lych. Lych slowly pulls himself by the ropes as Dolph pushes himself up off the mat.

The ref stops the count as Lych is the first to his feet. Rocko reaches up to punch Lych but Lych backs away from the ropes. Dolph jumps up and hits him with a “Zig Zag” and rolls over for a pin.

1..2...3!

Josh Benard: So, Jackson?  Spill it… who do you choose?

Jackson Green: I am going with…. Jack Savage.

Josh Benard: What a surprise!

Jackson Green: WHAT!?  The guy is an up and coming – top ranked contender waiting to happen!  If he leap frogs Ziggler and Cabana… he’ll be on a fairly fast track to getting a shot at gold around here.

Josh Benard: I’m going with Ziggler.  He’s a favorite of mine – lots of people don’t like his attitude but I just Do!

Jackson Green: What about Cabana?

Josh Benard: Cabana in on the right path… but I think – between Ziggler and Savage his lack of experience is going to come through.  Win, Lose or Draw – Cabana succeeds by making it from bell to bell in this one.  The experience he gains from wrestling these two is insurmountable.

Jackson Green: Next to Last – we have Jakob Hystaria and Kandi Washington in a match that’s been gaining popularity among WWG fans…

Josh Benard: No Rules… Survival of the Fittest… Pins are the ONLY way to win in the - DEATH MATCH!

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:52:00 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 05:52:53 am »

Singles Match - Legacy Championship Match - Death Match (pins only)
*No rules, survival of the fittest
Kandi Washingtonw/Drake Knight vs Jakob Hystaria w/Scott Carr and Jaimi

Jackson Green: Ok, so besides being sexy – Kandi Washington is a force to be reckoned with.  She has come in rolling deep with allies out of nowhere.  Kandi takes the big step of competing against men in WWG, but her style is geared to being a giant slayer.  She rips, claws and cracks her opponents down – she won her debut against the Legendary Spider – and then going on, defeating someone like Jakob Hystaria could be one hell of a big bridge to cross.

Josh Benard: She’s been on a rampage so far and she’s quickly building a small army behind her.  Kandi could go the distance in this match – but nobody would count her out if she loses to someone as spectacular as Jakob Hystaria.

Jackson Green: On top of having a Record boasting being a Former WWG World Heavyweight Champion, Current WWG Tag Team Champion with Scott Carr, who will be at ring side.  He’s a former Asylum World Championship He was Co-Founder of the Contingent and is Half of FSU, so far.  He is our 8th Triple Crowned Champion, he’s won awards such as Tag Team of the Year 2012 for FSU with Carr. He was Singles Wrestler of the year in 2012, Champion of the year 2012 – I mean really – the Hits just keep coming from Jakob Hystaria. But… do you think he has what it takes to halt the promising Kandi?

Josh Benard: I mean, ok… I’ll admit – I want to see more of Kandi around WWG just like every other man.  And who knows, Jackson?  Jakob Hystaria cares about what’s best for WWG.  The man might even take a dive just to ensure we get to see more of what Kandi’s got!  Jakob Hystaria eats, sleeps, trains, dates, masturbates, defecates, inebriates and intoxicates that WWG Ring.  He is at home there like no other.  This man is a Legend in the Making!  You are watching history each-and-every time he steps into that ring… nevertheless, Kandi Washington has some momentum… and a clear direction in her career – it has yet to be seen if she has Jakob’s resolve – and dedication.

Madeline Ayers: The Queen of Wrestling took on Spider in a match last week – that proceeded an attack on the Hall of Famer which lead to the booking of the Night’s Main Event.  Kandi showed her resourcefulness and her talents against one of the very best from WWG’s past!

Kandi drags herself over to the corner post and begins to drag herself to the top turnbuckle as Drake Knight urges the challenger to finish her opponent off. “The First Lady of Wrestling” sizes up the Legend, takes to the sky and comes down hard delivering the SWEET TOOTH!! Knight can barely contain himself as Kandi slowly drapes an arm over Spider and makes the cover,

Ref: 1…2…KICK OUT!!

Chris Arenas: Unbelievable!  Kandi won’t be able to say “Nobody in the WWG has been able to kick out of the Sweet Tooth before!” Clearly

Adrien Riley: Oh yeah… clearly… dork.

Carr limps out from the back and heads down the ramp. Kandi notices him first and stands up and slowly backs off to see what happens with a devilish grin on her face. Spider soon notices what is going on. He pushes himself to his feet and backs away from Kandi and watches Carr walk down. Jakob runs down the ramp and attempts to talk him out of walking down in his condition, but Carr pays no mind and begins to climb up the apron. Jakob slides in and meets Carr with the ref. Both continue to keep Carr from interfering in the match. Drake Knight enters the ring and stands close behind Jakob and Carr to protect Kandi.

Adrian Riley: Spider seems to have had enough.

Chris Arenas: Why do you say that?

Adrian Riley: That look on his face.

Spider walks over and stiffly grabs Jakob’s shoulder. The ref spins around and pushes Spider back to keep another fight from breaking out. Jakob turns around and see’s only Drake standing behind him. Jakob hits out of no where with a “Mass Hystaria” dropping Drake to the ground holding his jaw. Jakob quickly turns around and attempts to keep Carr away but is too late. Carr pushes the ref out of the way and grabs Spider by the throat, lifts him up, and choke slams him into the mat. Carr falls down to his knees, still hurt from the attack earlier in the night. Jakob runs over to Carr and attempts to help him up. Kandi quickly walks over towards the three men. Jakob looks up and stands, ready for an assault. Kandi stops and smiles at Jakob. She looks down at Spider and back towards Jakob. Jakob nods and helps Carr walk towards the ropes. Kandi quickly pins Spider...

1..2..3!

Spider kicks out just after the count was over. Kandi quickly walks away from Spider. Drake has returned to his feet and Kandi begins to whisper in his ear.

Jackson Green: She’s no rookie, that’s for sure.

Josh Benard: No, this girl is like Carr was – she’s coming here fully loaded and mad skilled.  To even steal a victory – as some might call it, from someone like Spider is an accomplishment.  Can she steal or secure a win against Jakob though?

Jackson Green: Hystaria is no slouch – and he’s not going to go down easy.

Josh Benard: Well I think that depends on how Kandi wants Jakob to go down for her.  He is quite the ladies man.

Madeline Ayers: Back on January 17th – on a Legacy Event, Jakob Hystaria proved his grit as he took on repeat opponent and former ally, SlipshoD in a Ladder Match!  There may have been no winner – though Jakob showed his take-no-prisoners temperament.  Do you think that may prove to be too much for Kandi to handle?

Jakob begins to pull out a 20 foot ladder from under the ring, but is stopped short by Slipshod. The two begin to punch it out for superiority. Slipshod knocks Jakob backwards. Slipshod kicks off of the ring and hits Jakob with a cross body, but is endured and caught on impact. Slipshod squirms to get loose, but Jakob spins and tosses Slipshod head first into the railing. Jakob lifts Slipshod up and Irish Whips him into the corner post, bouncing him over into the ring assistants area. Jakob talks over to Slipshod but is met with a steel chair across the skull.

Chris Arenas: That was a painful sight. Jakob had no warning, and took the entire impact to the skull and neck areas.

Adrian Riley: If this isn’t it for Jakob, he will have a problem finishing this match. If for no other reason, all the blood that is bound to be gushing into his eyes from that hit.

Slipshod stumbles out and sets Jakob up for a modified “Brain Damage”, laying him out once more. Slipshod grabs the smaller ladder and pushes it into the ring. He follows suit as Jakob slowly returns to his feet. Slipshod quickly sets up the ladder and begins to climb. Jakob crawls into the ring and follows up the ladder. The two punch it out, but Jakob gets the upper hand and takes both off the top of the ladder into a 12 foot DDT. Both men lay on the mat. The ref panics and checks on both men, then calls down for the doctors to check them out. Quickly EMTs and medical professionals hit the ring and check on both men, who have yet to move. Slipshod moves first and pushes away the EMTs and slides against the ropes as they put Jakob on a stretcher.

Adrian Riley: How can ether of these two men still be able to move?

Chris Arenas: I’m not sure, but Jakob is losing a lot of blood, and Slipshod was just dropped on his head from 12 feet in the air.

Adrian Riley: So what happens now? There was no winner, nor did the bell ring?

Chris Arenas: I guess the match technically is still on, as long as one of the two men can climb the ladder.

Adrian Riley: At this point I would have to say nether can, Jakob is being taken to the back, and Slipshod, I don’t think Slipshod even knows he’s awake yet.

Slipshod refuses help, and the ref forces everyone out of the ring as they push Jakob up the ramp. Slipshod starts to look up at the ladder and the crowd erupts in a rawr of cheers. Slipshod takes a few minutes but is able to crawl to the ladder and begin to slowly pull himself up, step by step. Slipshod gets half way up the ladder, when the crowd turns towards the ramp and erupts once more. Jakob stumbles down the ramp, cover in blood from his head wound. Jakob rolls into the ring as Slipshod tries to pull himself up to the top of the ladder once more. Jakob pushes the ladder over and drops to his knees. Slipshod goes flying through the air, and grabs onto the top rope to help break his fall to the outside. Jakob tries to set the ladder back up but is caught up on the ropes. In his haze he bends the ladder the wrong way and snaps the hinges off. Jakob, frustrated, tosses the ladder to the outside. He goes back to the 20 foot ladder and pulls it out and slides it into the ring. He sets it up in the middle of the ring and notices one of the hinges on that ladder is bent. He looks to the outside and see’s Slipshod slowly climbing into the ring. Jakob begins a slow climb up the tall ladder, shortly followed by Slipshod. They reach the top and begin to fight it out once more.

Chris Arenas: I don’t know how long that ladder can last with the two of them fighting like that, it looks a bit unstable.

The ladder buckles beneath the two, sending both to the mat. Slipshod lands on his back hard, and Jakob lands on his feet, but botches a roll and hits his head on the mat. Both men lay on the mat, once again seemingly lifeless. Angus Connolly comes down the ramp with a microphone.

Angus Connolly: Call the match, it’s a draw. The two of you are done for the night, there is no need for someone’s career to be ended here tonight. There will be another night for this. The two of you fought well, get medical attention and cleaned up.

Jackson Green: I call it, Hystaria – but I think this one is going to be a serious match of the night contender.  Hystaria is known for going the distance, he’s an accomplished competitor and he’s just in a position to win right now.  So he’s my pick.

Josh Benard: I’m going with Kandi Washington… I can’t take anything away from Jakob – but… I see Kandi as being more hungry for it.  Jakob has but a title he’s held to gain and everything to lose, Kandi wants that fast track career that winning the Legacy belt can bring.  She’ll have to defend it on every event and I think that’s just what this lady wants.  She’s blood thirsty… she’s my wager.

Jackson Green: That brings us to the Big One!

Josh Benard: Road to Redemption MAIN EVENT!  Richardson, Lych, Carr, Spider… this match is like Two Feuds, Three long histories shared between different handlers and one month of back and forth brutality – all boiled down into One All Out War called Cage of Carnage!

Main Event - Fatal Four Way - WWG World Heavyweight Championship - Cage of Carnage
*Elimination rules, circular cage. First to be eliminated exits cage, top latch opens and weapons fall out. Second to be eliminated exits cage, final two attempt to climb out of the latch. First out wins.
Joe Lych vs Jason Richardsonvs Scott Carr vs Spider
Jackson Green: Huge, Massive, Colossal – Once in a Lifetime!  The proper phrase for this match is baffling… it’s so incredible that these men have come together like they have.

Josh Benard: To be fair, them all being in one match like they are is the responsibility of just one man – Angus Connolly!  When he walked out on the Legacy Stage and Set this match up!

Madeline Ayers: Angus has been rocking the Ricter scale lately and this was what happened recently!

Spider gets to his feet and realizes he lost the match. He becomes infuriated and attacks Jakob, pushing Carr to the mat. Spider and Jakob fight it out, and Drake enters in it as well. Spider begins to fight off both men. Carr out of no where, hits Spider with a “Carr Crash”. Both men once again lay on the mat. Carr slowly rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone. Jakob follows suit, standing by Carr to insure no one tries to attack. Kandi and Drake exit the ring as well, heading up the ramp to celebrate her victory.

Carr: Itsy, Bitsy Spider wanted to start a bout… Down came the Pain and - KNOCKED HIM THE **** OUT!  Now that we’re done with the nursery rhymes… how about I give you a little English lesson?  You are going to become very familiar with the word: Victim, a noun.  It’s Origin: 1490–1500;  From the Latin - Victima - a sacrificial animal… like a Squashed Spider.  The word is most aptly Defined as;
1) A person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action. 2) A person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own emotions or ignorance, or by some impersonal agency: a victim of misplaced confidence. 3) Anyone Stupid Enough to **** Off SCOTT CARR!

Carr reenters the ring and stands by Spider. Jakob follows to try and keep the peace.

Chris Arenas: I’ve never seen him like this…

Adrien Riley: Make him stop… he’s frightening me.

Carr: You want to call me out for WEEKS and assume I’d just take it dry, ****?  You want to try to draw me from the tree line then act like “Oh Noes, Why did this happen to wittle old Me!” when I come hand you the beating you deserve? If you want Scott Carr the “Heel” I’ll give more to you – than you’re able to handle.  I am impervious, I am sadistic and I WILL PUT MY OWN BODY AND CAREER IN PERIL – IF IT MEANS SEEING AN END TO THE WELL BEING OF YOURS!  You get what you asked for, Spider.  Consider it a given luxury, and a clear sign of my respect… that I don’t just end the legacy of Spider right here… right now.  Though… you called this on, Spider.  You got what you asked for and then tried to escalate things.  For what it’s worth… I do respect you and what you did for WWG while you were here.  But… if you’re going to call ME down for doing everything I could to keep this company out of the hand of the corrupt and morally bankrupt… you’re going to find yourself face down on the canvas, wondering where all your sense of health and well-being went, more often than not.  I am not an evil man, Spider… but I certainly have a Malicious side to me – that you are not at all prepared to deal with.  Now… why don’t I just leave you to lay defeated in the middle of the ring a second time?

Carr drops the microphone on Spider and heads up the ramp  - as he gets near the entrance we hear.

Spider: HEY, KID!

We can see Carr turn around, Jakob continuing to keep him from heading back down, slowly mouthing the words “Who are YOU calling ‘Kid’?” – but he’s drown out by the sounds of Spider, who is clinging to the second rope trying to pull himself back up.

Spider: You’re tough… you’re strong… you’re vicious… or at least you think you are. You may think you can do what you want being you are bigger than me, but I’m not your little ****, I think I proved that earlier.

Carr turns back to the ring and heads down the ramp, pushing Jakob out of the way nodding – the nod of an angry, focused man.  The look in his eyes is unsettling to say the least, Spider pulls himself to his feet and as Carr  is about to step on the ring-side mats Angus Connolly steps out onto the stage surrounded by security guards who charge down the ramp, surrounding Carr and blocking Spider from exiting.  Carr tries to bull his way through them to no avail.

Angus Connolly: I love how you boys just decide this federation is the place to have your wee little ****ing contest… but in the spirit of aggression, I have an idea. At Road to Redemption next week, we are looking for a Wild Card entry for the Fatal Four Way match for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship. Being the two of you want to put hands on each other, then Spider will be that fourth person! A true generational match. One of the originals, second coming, new era, and the aggression era. And oh, before I forget, it wont be as easy as originally planned. I have gotten approval to use an old idea that I came up with when I was fighting. It’s called the Cage of Carnage. Elimination rules. Circular cage where all four of you will beat the hell out of each other. First one pinned or tap out, will leave the cage. At that time a latch at the top of the cage will open and an assortment of weapons will fall into the cage. Second person to be eliminated will leave. The last two men will have to climb the circular cage and exit out that latch at the top. That is the only way to win. Your road to redemption has been set.

Chris Arenas: HOLY CRAP!

Adrien Riley: I KNOW!  Scott Carr listened to someone in authority!

Chris Arenas: No… I mean Holy Crap!  These past couple of weeks could lead to a Rematch between Scott Carr and Spider – TWO of the Greatest Competitors of All time!  This could be absolutely Epic!  And throwing them in with two other former champions in such a match, I think this PPV will be the best one of the year!

Adrien Riley: I ****ING LOVE WWG!

Jackson Green: Angus Connolly set fire to the Hive last Legacy, and these four are going to set fire to the audience in The Stadium!

Josh Benard: For ease on us – I think it’s fair to assume most people know that there is a history between Lych and Carr, Carr and Richardson, Richardson and Spider – though Richardson and Lych, has been brewing the last several weeks ever escalating in violence. A re-opened wound is an apt way to look at Spider and Carr’s stake in this match.

Jackson Green: Lych is going into this match wanting his pound of flesh from Richardson after the events of our latest Legacy.

Josh Benard: Spider wants to prove a point to WWG and to Carr, and Carr simply wants to destroy absolutely everyone put in a ring against him lately – though after several weeks of maintaining silence in the face of Spider’s antagonistic criticisms of him – Carr unleashed an inhumane hatred we’d nearly forgot the man gained popularity with.  To be honest, it’s not a good scene for Spider, but it’s wonderful to see our seven foot sociopath back at it!

Jackson Green: Richardson and Carr aren’t new to one another – though Lych became unfortunately familiar with Legion and what they’re all about last Legacy.

Josh Benard: It’s terrible what they did to him.  The Blue Collar Brawler stood up the best he could – and wound up flat on his back.

Madeline Ayers: Facing Richardson means facing The Legion… and Joe Lych has not backed down at all – no matter what they’ve done to him.  This Cage of Carnage is a match he didn’t even bat an eye entering into… and THAT is enough to let us all know, Joe Lych is a Serious Scrapper!

All three members of the Legion surround the ring, as Lych stands in the middle of the Lion’s Den. 

Adrian Riley:  Oh my God!  Joe get out of there.

Chris Arenas:  No, they have him surround.  This is what Jason was talking about!

Lych is standing there, trying to watch all of the men at once.  Finally, the “New World Order” theme is blasted over our PA system.  Then, out onto the stage walks Jason Richardson, in his long, black trenchcoat, his black shades, and a black bandana over his mouth.  Jason looks down from the ramp.  He points at Joe Lych.   Next, Jason clinches his fist, holding his thumb up and clicks it, as to press a detonator, but instead of pouncing on Joe, Dolph, Rocko, and Hawk exit through the crowd.  Joe looks confused in the ring, as do all of the fans in attendance.

Adrian Riley:  What’s going on here?

Joe looks at Jason, and then Jason takes off his shades and throws them on the ground.  Next, Jason pulls his bandana from his face and throws it on the ground.  Finally, Jason begins to take off his trenchcoat.

Chris Arenas:  I think Jason is about to take care of Joe Lych, one on one right here tonight!

Jason drops his coat and begins to walk down the ramp.  Joe Lych is standing in the ring with his fist clinched, read for a fight.  Jason slides into the ring and it’s on!  The fists fly between the two warriors.  Lych starts to get the upper hand on Jason, then Jason gives Joe a hip to the gut.  Jason runs Lych into the ring ropes, but follows him and clotheslines him over the top rope.  Jason follows Lych onto the outside, going to grab Lych, but Lych breaks the grab and opens up with the right hand, stalling Jason.  Lych connects with a few more punches before throwing Jason into the barricade.  Joe runs and attempts a splash on Jason, but Jason moves and Joe connects with the steel barricade.  While Joe is hung up on the barricade, Jason grabs the top part of the ring steps and proceeds to launch them at the body of Lych, hitting him in the back.  Lych is leaning on the barricade as he attempts to regain himself, but while he rested on the barricade, Ziggler comes from the crowd and lands a Superkick to Lych.  Lych falls off the barricade, into the clutches of Richardson.  Richardson flips Lych end over end for the Tombstone Piledriver.  Instead of dropping Lych on the ground, Jason walks over and drives him head first onto the bottom half of the steel steps.   Jason Richardson stands over the body of Joe and a smile comes over his face.

Adrian Riley:  Hell hath no fury like the Devil himself!

Jason laughs over the body of Joe.[/i]

Jackson Green: Sadistic, pure and simple.  Jason Richardson just wants to dominate this entire company.

Josh Benard: That makes him different than his three opponents, how?

Jackson Green: Well… how he goes about it is wrong.

Josh Benard: He gets results and nobody seems to be stopping him.  I am going to play Devil’s Advocate – Richardson might be a lying, cheating, manipulator – Nevertheless he IS in the Main Event for the World Championship… in a First Time Ever Cage of Carnage match.  It all comes down to what it says on the Score Board, Jackson.

Madeline Ayers: Jason’s evil mission statement was made very, very clear on the past Legacy… here’s what he had to say… it sent chills up my spine.

We are now backstage, where Josh Bernard is standing by.  Josh is wearing his usual attire, and standing next to him, with his back facing the camera, is Jason Richardson.  Jason is shaking his head back and forth.  Jason turns around as Josh is talking.

JOSH BERNARD
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is a man who thinks he should be standing here as the WWG World Champion.  Yet, he stands a man confused with no championship to speak of.  I’m talking about Jason Richardson.

Josh stops speaking, and almost immediately, Jason takes over.

JASON RICHARDSON
For weeks, people were wondering what would happen when Joe Lych and I faced off in the Crystal Shards match.  For weeks, everyone was debating, and then arguing, finally betting on who they thought could walk out of Hard-Core Hell as the WWG World Champion.  Now, I stand here, after truly going through Hard-Core Hell, and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt we’ve learned nothing.  After the blood, the sweat, and the brutality, I have gained nothing.  We all were robbed of our moment by one man, Scott Carr.  The fact that Scott Carr cost me this match only proves my point that he doesn’t belong in this business…my business.  The fact that Joe Lych is still in title talks, shows just how lucky he really is.  The only constant, the only thing that remains the same is that Jason Richardson is alone and still standing, which means that everything you just saw, everything that just happened means absolutely, positively, nothing…NOTHING!

Jason clinches his fist and beings to walk in circles.  Jason’s anger is pouring out of his clothes and onto the screen.  He can’t contain himself.  Then, he begins spewing his grievances on the microphone.

JASON RICHARDSON
These are the type of problems and injustices that I have been speaking against since day one.  A match like that is supposed to crown a champion, but thanks to one man’s greed, it was all unnecessary chaos.  I told you all…that I was going to change things for the better…and that is still what I intend on doing.  Scott Carr…Joe Lych…they’re irrelevant.  They’re like little army men in my toy box, waiting for me to hold them under a magnifying glass and melting them under the sun.  They’re just pawns, simple pieces…but I want the whole board.  That match was unnecessary chaos, so now I think it’s time for some necessary chaos.  Because Joe Lych went to Hell with me to keep his title, but Joe I don’t think you’re willing to walk back through that fire to get your title back…but I am.  I’m not afraid.  I’m never afraid.  I’ll never be afraid of anything, and that’s what makes me a monster.  Joe don’t worry about stepping into the fire again, because I’m going to bring the fire to you.  It’s going to rain fire on you and the entire World Wrestling Generation.  Every injustice that has been performed upon the Legion will be dealt with.  Every debt will be paid in full, not next week, not at the pay per view, but it will be paid TONIGHT!  That’s right the Legion is here in Switzerland!  We’re not just taking of the WWG…WE’RE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.  And if you smart…GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Jackson Green: Jason Richardson hates everyone else in that cage… and he’s always used hate as a very powerful tool.

Josh Benard: Richardson is devious, talented and very, very goal oriented.  Cage of Carnage is a place a man like him could easily gain enough footing to climb to the top!  Richardson holds victories over Every-Single-Other-Man in this match…

Jackson Green: If you’re going to consider that – consider this… He is not the only man involved who boasts that acclaim.  I submit to you – WWG’s New Era Icon, The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Goal Getting, Bar Setting, Title Taking, No hit Faking – Fatal Phenomenon!  He is The Roughest man in the Industry, he’s known for being Harder than **** which this match very obviously is, so whatever you want to call him… He is… Scott Carr!

Josh Benard: Too true, Jackson – he has been on fire lately… but I’ve watched him tend to that knee he uses for the Carr Bomb.  I have to wonder if we’re seeing the decline of a great career.  Scott Carr is a heavy hitter – all damn day – every day of the damn week.  If he’s got it in his head to hurt you, you don’t want to meet him in dark alley, a lit parking lot, Wal-Mart, Mini-Put or anywhere else on the globe for that matter, much less inside something as revoltingly revolutionary as The Cage of Carnage.  So… I have to wonder… I do… he’s a big man, in a crowded structure – it is high paced, in close quarters.  Carr is an odds on favorite to most WWG fans… but I’m just not positive this environment lends itself to his style.

Madeline Ayers:  Carr can do Close Quarters, and even for a man his size – Speed and Impact have never been a worry for him, Josh.  Two weeks ago – after several weeks of being called out and called down by the Hall of Fame Superstar Spider, Scott Carr retaliated.  It’s been speculated what will happen when these two square off one on one – though for now, our appetites for destruction should be satiated in this match.  Though it was this footage that got the fans talking…

The scene opens backstage, Spider is walking back to his dressing room after his match.  He’s unwrapping the tape from his wrists – sweating heavily and regaining his breath from the contest.  Out of nowhere,  a chair flies into the wall – Spider narrowly misses it by a couple of steps.  Spider looks to where the chair had come from, back stage crew look, as well – and Scott Carr is there.  Spider kicks the chair aside and turns to face Carr.

Spider: Got a problem big man?

Carr: Nope… I got no problems at all, son.

Spider: Then why are you throwing chairs all around the place?

Carr: I thought I’d help you sit down and shut up.

Spider: Seems like I’m still standing, boy.

Carr: For now.

Carr steps up near to Spider, Spider isn’t about to wait for Carr to make a move – and he drives a punch into Carr’s jaw.  Carr staggers way back, reeling – Spider takes advantage and steps towards Carr, who was over reacting to draw Spider away from the wall as he nearly cuts the man in half with the Carr Crash!  Carr doesn’t let go – he powers the smaller man up off the ground and fires him into the brick wall with a powerbomb!  Spider falls to the floor and tries springing to his feet again – directly into a thrust big boot to the face that bounces his skull off the brick wall a second time! 

Spider tries getting back up – but he’s slow getting to his feet.  Carr picks up the chair and racks it across the back of Spider’s head!

Carr: Let me just ask you – from one Four Time World Champion… to the lazy prick who abandoned this federation – oddly RIGHT before the place gets back on track and popular.  What the hell makes you think you even measure up to me?  You’re pathetic and passé – you’re a relic from a time that no one even cares about anymore.  This is what I think of you and your self-righteous, egomaniacal ilk.

Carr grabs Spider up and sends him hurtling across the corridor head first into the opposite wall.  Spider still tries getting to his feet, his fortitude is showing – but with no regard for the man’s well being – Carr grabs him by the throat, rips him off the ground and drives him across his knee with the Carr Bomb!  Then, Carr sets up the chair, picks Spider’s body up and throws it into the chair.  Spider slumps over – out cold from the series of serious head traumas.

Carr: Now that you’ve finally sat down and shut up - When you wake up – if you’re that stupid to want to pretend you wonder why this happened to you…. Let me just clarify it for you now.   It’s because I hold this federation up with some esteem.  Unlike you who didn’t care, and even boldly stated this place would shut down in your absence.  It didn’t shut down… I showed the world that WWG has a possibility to be guided by the brighter Stars of tomorrow than it ever was under the shimmering assholes of it’s yesterday.   

Spider rolls out of the chair onto the floor, holding his head as he grabs at the wall trying to get back to his feet.  Carr grabs a fire extinguisher off the wall and stands over Spider who is wavering on all fours.  Spider’s head turns as Carr steps on his back and pins him to the floor.

Carr: Next time you have the urge to spit my name out of your mouth – Maybe go brush your teeth – so I don’t have to stomp them out of your ****ing face.  Or have a snack – so I don’t need to shove my foot so far up your ass, I punt your dinner back up to your lips.   OR… better yet – why doesn’t your prissy, pretty ass just go suck some other waste of life Hall of Famer’s prick instead of spewing My Good Name - out with all that other bull**** and halitosis you cough up on a regular basis?  Because every single one of your peers who have stepped up against me…. Have all been left bleeding, battered, defeated and wishing against their errors in judgment - that they had left well enough alone.  Learn from this, Spider.   Prove to be smarter than those who knew my destruction, before you.  This is your one and only warning, Spider.  Next time I’ll send you packing like I did every other Hall of Famer who crossed my path.

Three times in a row, mercilessly and uncaring… Carr raises the fire extinguisher high above his head and brings it down into Spider’s skull with a hallow, voracious *Thud!*.  Carr looks over the back stage crew and smiles a sadistic smile.  He pulls something out of his pocket and as he lights it – we realize it’s another joint.  Carr takes a few deep hauls and ashes it on Spider before he walks away.  The camera pans in and we see blood trickling down from a split hidden in Spider’s hairline.  Unconscious and helpless on the floor, Spider remains breathing shallow.

Jackson Green: It’s a discredit to his abilities to JUST look at Carr’s power and severity.  He’s a highly decorated technical tornado of terror!

Josh Benard: He smashed Spider around like a rag doll.

Madeline Ayers: And Spider returned the favor Just last week – as he threw Carr off the top of the host arena… in an admitted attempt to murder the former four time world champion.  I warn you – this clip is not for the faint of heart.

Adrian Riley: We have just received a notice of something going on outside of the arena. It is involving Scott Carr and Spider. I am now being told a camera crew is rushing to their location.

Chris Arenas: What is going on?

Adrian Riley: I have no idea, just was informed there was a disturbance involving those two men. Apparently WWG GM Angus Connelly is trying to put people at ease, apparently the cops where supposed to be called. But at this point no one knows exactly where they are. Hold on one moment.... it seems there is already a camera man with them requesting an live link, the producers are patching in now.

We cut to a camera getting focused on Spider He’s in his street clothes and a trench coat

Spider: Good… good. Come here…

Spider waves the camera man in. The camera man comes closer and focuses in on an unconscious Scott Carr whose mouth is ducked taped up. Arms and feet are ducked taped together.

Spider: Look… There’s Scott Carr…

Spider waves the camera man in closer. The camera obliges again and comes closer t see Spider pointing over the edge of something. The camera looks over and sees about a 20 foot drop to the parking garage.

Spider looks into the camera and shrugs.

Spider: Oops.

The camera backs off as Spider reaches into the pocket of his trench coat and pulls out some smelling salts. He waves them under Carrs Nose. Carr comes to and Spider slaps him one time. Carr focuses on Spider then becomes privy to his predicament. Scott Carr screams muffled screams of anger as Spider smiles with delight. He throws down the smelling salts reaches into his other pocket and pulls out his cellular phone.

Spider: Listen Carr: The Oxford dictionary defines desperate as: Reckless or dangerous because of despair. And coward as: A person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, or pain.

He puts his phone away and quickly comes close to a kneeling position at Carr's head and looks at him upside down. Carr lunges his neck forward screaming as loud as he can through the duct tape.

Spider: So the difficulty in the dangers of opposing me, led you to become dangerous yourself due to the despair you felt through me. You despair because you know that I can destroy you. That I can take everything it took you so long to orchestrate to what it is right now in one fell swoop. You Despair me because I just came back and saw through your ploy from the get go. Your difficulty in facing me is the danger in opposing me is that you have no courage in defeating me... you can't beat me. CARR YOU FEAR ME!

So let me ask you… do you fear death?

Spider grabs Carrs ducked tapped arms and drags him to the edge of the Letzigurnd Arena roof. Carr screams louder. Spider reaches down and pets Carr’s head.

Spider: Shh… it’s ok Carr it’s ok… Shh….

Carr quiets down as he doesn’t know what to do next.

Spider: See, I hope you live Carr… cause this was way too easy. I wanna make you suffer, I wanna kill you on the inside rather than the outside. I want to destroy your career and this dream that you had. So do me one little favor I wont ask another one ever again I swear…

Spider drags Carr away from the edge. Spider literally power lifts Carr and places him on his shoulders. He slowly walks to the edge of the roof and turns his body sideways.

Spider: Fu**ing live… ok..?

Spider fireman carry tosses Carr off his shoulders and over the roof. The camera rushes over and gets a shot of Carr on the roof of a car in the parking garage. Spider puts a hand on the side of the camera and centers it on himself.

Spider: Oops.

Spider walks off as the camera goes to another shot of Scott Carr before fading out.

Cuts back to the announcers table.

Adrian Riley: I’m not sure whats going on here right now. There still is no word exactly where they are.

Chris Arenas: I hope they find them soon, Carr looks like he needs help.

Adrian Riley: Unfortunately these things happen, and we will keep searching, but we must continue on with the rest of the show.

Jackson Green: So we know Lych and Richardson are going to rip one another apart – and we’ve seen that Carr and Spider want to… AT LEAST end one another’s careers!  Now Angus Connolly wants to lock four of WWG’s heaviest hitters up in a steel structure and see who comes out on top.

Josh Benard: It’s like Thunderdome in Hell!

Jackson Green: It’s one hell of a match in the making is what it is.  Everbody has some kind of beef – even Lych missed the attack on Carr last week and blamed him for not coming down to save him during the attack from Richardson.

Josh Benard: Joe Lych isn’t afraid of Scott Carr either… it wasn’t his debut – but shortly after arriving in WWG he left Carr an open invite to a match and Carr took him up on it.

Madeline Ayers: Though, Carr walked away from that match – in a lot better shape than he did after being thrown off the arena in Rome…

Outside Jakob and Amanda round a corner. They see Carr slowly sliding off of the car he was thrown onto. Both quickly rush over to help him.

Jakob Hystaria: Yo Scott, you ok! I saw what Spider did to you.

Amanda Carr: Oh my god baby, please tell me you’re ok!

Scott Carr: I’ve had worse, don’t worry Manda.

Jakob Hystaria: Thank god this is such a low arena here. If it where another story high, you may not have survived. Good to know you can survive a fall of 1.5 stories.

Scott Carr: Not the time for jokes J-word.

Amanda Carr: Lets get you to the hospital baby, you have be seriously injured.

Scott Carr: Not right now.

Amanda Carr: What do you mean? We need to get...

Jakob Hystaria: (cutting her off) I think I know what he is talking about.

Amanda Carr: Jakob, don’t you dare try to challenge me on this. He is my husband and he will go to the hospital.

Jakob Hystaria: Not saying he wont. But if it where me, I would want to have a conversation with Spider.

Scott Carr: Manda, I love you, but J-word is right. I have to have a talk with Spider. After that, we can go to the hospital.

Amanda Carr: Then I’m coming with you.

Scott Carr: No, I don’t want anything to happen to you. I need to do this alone.

Jakob Hystaria: Like hell you do. Amanda, hang out in our locker room, lock the door, I will stick with him, keeping him safe.

Scott Carr: I don’t need your god damned help.

Jakob Hystaria: I know, but your swagger isn’t very sexy. I won’t interfere, just makes sure no sucker punching little ****es stop by.

Amanda Carr: Please, let him go with you.

Scott Carr: Fine

Amanda kisses Carr and they enter the arena. They part ways as Carr and Jakob walk down the hall and Amanda enters the locker room.

Josh Benard: That is exactly why he is one of the Winningest men to ever call WWG, Home.  Carr is dedicated, he’s loyal, most of all – He’s an Absolute Monster!  From day one he has stacked up bodies and victories with very few ever slowing his momentum.

Jackson Green: Jason Richardson has pinned Scott for a three count – less than ten people in WWG have ever done that.

Jackson Green: All in all – I have to say this match is really pretty much too close to call.  I mean Scott Carr got back up after being thrown off the roof of the Letzigurnd Arena, Spider took two weeks worth of beatings, Joe Lych has been haunted by Legion, and Jason Richardson has effectively pissed off everyone in this match. Ducking and weaving, picking and striking his way into being the only guy entering the ring at 100%!

Josh Benard: We’re here to make our estimations though…

Jackson Green: Alright… alright… I’m saying… God I hate this… OK!  Order of eliminations… Spider goes hard at Richardson and Carr, Lych and Richardson collide – while Carr and Spider begin what – both men admit is Only the Beginning!  I think we’ll see Spider blind side Lych… and I think Spider is going to get a good idea why The Blue Collar Brawler isn’t as much of an underdog as some may think.  I think Richardson will blindside Lych and try to take him out early… Richardson has been trying to humiliate Lych as of late – for Lych’s selfless act at Hard Core Hell.  Lych knew no matter what – Legion’s numbers would prevail… and that match, his decision put us where we’re at in this main event.   I know Lych is a warrior, but I have a bad, bad feeling Richardson takes him out early – then goes for Spider and Carr.  I think Richardson and Spider’s alliance aided by some equalizing weapons will bring down the big man.  In the end I think you’ll see Spider and Richardson going toe to toe and… Spider escapes the cage.

Josh Benard: Bold call…

Jackson Green: I just think he has a chance to chess play his way through to a devastating victory.

Madeline Ayers: What do you think, Josh?

Josh Benard: Ok… I think… we will see – All out Chaos.  I think Carr, Lych, Spider and Richardson are going into that cage on Full Tile Bloodbath Mode!  Lych’s toughness is going to take him farther than you think… this match isn’t pretty it’s an all out brawl and that’s Right where Lych Lives.  I say Spider gets taken out early… two of the most dangerous men in WWG are in there and they’ll have made sure to bring their hate with them!  Carr and Lych take it to Richardson – and I think Richardson faces being force-fed his just deserts.  I think they’ll leave Jason in waste and ultimately – Carr and Lych are going to beat the hell out of one another until…. I’m saying… Carr uses the height advantage and escapes the structure.

Jackson Green: Madeline… what do you think is going to happen?

Madeline Ayers: It’s not what I think is going to happen – it’s what I Know is going to happen… WWG is going to have a New and Undisputed WWG World Heavyweight Champion!  Four men are entering Cage of Carnage and only ONE will walk away under his own power, with the WWG Championship.  Carr, Lych, Spider, Richardson… I mean we have – for the first time – All Four Eras of WWG brought together into one incredible match-up!  There HAS to be a winner – there Will be No Mercy – so Josh… Jackson… you’ll need to pardon me – because I’m not hazarding any guesses.  I’m just going to watch the Pay Per View!  I want to see what happens – whoever wins, deserved it.

Josh Benard: …Miss, I do believe you have a perfect plan!

Jackson Green: You can’t blame the lady – she’s made a Date with the Destiny of Four WWG Superstars!  For WWG dot com, I am Jackson Green,  on behalf of Josh Benard and Madeline Ayers – saying… We’ll see you at Road to Redemption 2013, Greece Olympia at The Stadium – and In your Living Room on Pay Per View!

Madeline Ayers: WWG dot com thanks you for watching - WWG's Board of Directors would like for you to know that Any opinions expressed are those of the interviewers who possess them - and are no way inclusive into the course of WWG.  This broadcast is in no way intended for wagering... and we have included a chance for anyone on the roster the chance to respond to this broadcast.

(Everyone, Feel free to respond - In Character only please.)
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

James Trent

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 04:58:05 am »

A video package begins playing and the scene is pitch black – everything is enshrouded in a chasm of blindness and the only sound that can be heard is a faint dripping noise from somewhere in the background of wherever the scene is taking place. Footsteps are then heard as a figure, dimly lit, passes the camera, stops and turns to it to talk. As the man turns to face the camera, his barely-visible face reveals his identity – James Trent. He has not been seen since his match at the last Legacy event in which he emerged victoriously against tHuRtEeN in a street fight that pushed both men to considerable limits of pain thresholds. He stares into the camera with vacant, yet somehow also infuriated eyes

James Trent
I’ve been here for nigh on a month now, and all I’ve proven so far is that I can beat the living daylights out of the dregs of society that WWG management wish to throw at me. I came here initially to simply use matches as a means of anger management and to release my frustration, but now I have an ulterior motive. I’ve managed to quench my thirst for releasing anger, yet my thirst for bloodshed is growing day by day. Another thing that seems to be growing at a similar rate is the WWG roster. I’ve noticed that there are newer faces cropping up in the arena and the locker rooms on a frequent basis, and to me, they are new victims. I’m bored of playing around with the lowlife of the locker room, James Trent is ready to make a splash in an ocean of blood. This ocean may begin to flow tonight at Road to Redemption, or it might wait until Legacy, I’ll keep that a surprise for the rest of the world.
I don’t care if you are Dermaco Witt, Barney Green, tHuRtEeN, hell, even the top dogs like Joe Lych, Scott Carr or Spider, I’m looking to make a name for myself as a true fighter, which I began the day I had my first match in this company and beat the holy high hell out of Officer Adam Cabana. My frustrations are growing ever more extreme as days go by, and after Road to Redemption, you can be sure to bet that James Trent is going to roll right through the WWG and anyone who steps in his way. There is a hierarchy in this business that I am looking to destroy. Many guys in this industry seem to talk about “smashing through the glass ceiling”, but that’s not the case for me. I’m going to completely eliminate this idea of a glass ceiling, to the point where it doesn’t need to be smashed. Screw the hierarchy, screw the ranks, and screw the management. I want a fight and I want some real competition, so if I have to search out this competition myself, you can believe that I’ll do just that. Through any means necessary.

Trent smirks at the camera as he turns around to look behind him as a scuffling noise is heard. He sees nobody and shrugs the noise off as a rat or some other rodent running around in the dark like he is

James Trent
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is James Trent, and I am here to annihilate the world that has been created in WWG. Throw anyone at me, I don’t care if they’re the world champion, the most violent piece of work on the roster, hell, even a woman will do. As long as I can make the impact we all know I have the potential to create, I will be satisfied. So sit back and enjoy tonight’s pay per view event because once it’s over, the world of WWG won’t be the same if I have anything to do with it. The Road to Redemption is in actual fact the Road to Ruin of the lives of all who stand before me. Until then, I’ll be seeing you soon, WWG.

Trent turns and walks away to the side of the camera, leaving the scene in silence and eternal darkness just as it had begun. The scene ends in as eerie a fashion as it began, now filled with wonder and unanswered queries about what Trent’s definitive intentions are for his role in WWG
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: