Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 02:35:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy March 14th

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy March 14th  (Read 177 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: March 11, 2013, 08:08:02 pm »

Drake Knight vs LDR
Singles Match

Randy Payne & Mark Jennings vs. Jon Moxley & Christopher McKissick
Tag Team Match

Officer Adam Cabana vs Aiden Monroe
Singles Match

Jack Savage vs. James Trent
Singles Match

Jakob Hystaria vs. Joe Lych
Singles Match

Dolph Ziggler vs. Spider
Singles Match
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BarneyGreen

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 02:28:41 pm »

Legacy opens up to the screaming crowd in Athens, Greece as we hear "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe" by Barry White start to play as the camera focuses on Adrian Riley, who is dressed in a red and white suit, and Chris Arenas, who is dressed in a baby blue suit. Adrian Riley goes to speak.

Adrian: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Legacy: Disco Fight Night. I am Adrien Riley and joining me is Chris Arenas.

Chris: Whatever. I can't believe I have to wear this stupid suit.

The camera pans out to the entrance ramp where we see Barney Green, dressed in a green velvet suit and green top hat with a red feather, come walking out joined by a train of trannies as the fans go nuts. Green comes walking down to the ring and high fives a few fans. Green enters the ring with a bunch of trannies. Chris goes to speak.

Chris: I think I can safely agree with most men that we don't need to see this kind of nonsense on Legacy.

Adrian: Lighten up, Let's have some fun tonight.

Green grabs a microphone and goes to speak as the music fades.

Barney: Welcome to WWG Legacy. Tonight, I am in charge and you are gonna witness some excitement as this is Disco Fight Night. The rules are simple. Have fun and enjoy the greatest show that $10 can give you. I admit Angus Connolly didn't give me a huge budget to do this show but I can make it work like butter.

Green reaches into his pocket and pulls out a can of Guinness. He opens it and goes to speak.

Barney: Raise your glass in the air and let's get this show on the road.

Green downs the entire can in one go as "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe" by Barry White plays throughout the arena. Green starts to dance and so do the trannies.

Chris: Somebody please get those things out of this ring.

Adrian: Relax, Chris. Green is just having fun. Stay tuned for more action as we gotta take a quick commercial break.

We open backstage, Scott Carr holds  the door for his lovely wife before he walks into the arena and we hear the fans cheering in the stands.  Carr smiles to himself hearing this - as he secures the WWG title over his shoulder.  Walking through the corridors we watch as Jack Savage steps out of his dressing room right in front of Carr who looks the new comer up and down.

Jack Savage: What are you looking at?

Carr: I don't know... future Orion Champion... or Flash in the pan - Maybe you'll be WWG's First Six Time Wold Champ... or just another chump with a gimicky last name like... me.

Jack Savage: Is that supposed to be funny?

Carr: Apparently not, chuckles.  Listen... I caught your pay per view match.

Jack Savage: So?

Carr: SO... I wanted to say something nobody said to me when I started  here... Good work.  I like your style.  You keep dusting people dropped in your way and one day you could be on top, bud. 

Jack Savage: Yeah, thanks.

Carr: No problem... just don't let it get to your head.  I have to say though, you kill it up with that Buzz Saw Kick... I loved seeing that.

Jack Savage: I could show you one right now and if you put that belt on the line I could be on top tonight.

Carr: Why don't you lay hands on the Orion title first?

Jack Savage: Why?  You scared?

Carr: Not even remotely.

Jack Savage: You should be...

Carr: I like your attitude... but I don't like your tone. 

Jack Savage: What are you going to do about it?

Carr: I am going to watch your rise through the ranks...

Jack Savage: That's all?

Carr: Yeah...

Jack Savage: That's not like the Carr I heard about around here.

Carr: Yeah... you really don't want to meet him.

Jack Savage: What if I do?

Manda: You ask a lot of questions.  Maybe you should find an information booth.

Jack Savage: Maybe you should know you place is not in this conversation.

Manda: Oh... really?

Jack Savage: Yeah...

Carr: So is that how this works now?  I extend a compliment and you pick a fight with my wife?

Jack Savage: I wasn't...

Carr: Whatever, Chuckles.  Just focus on your match... and Try to win this time, eh?

Carr puts his arm around his wife Amanda and the two walk off into their dressing room.

Drake Knight vs. LDR

Matt Thomas: This Match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, He hails from Las Vegas, NV and stands 6'6 and weighs in at 309 lbs.. He is Drake Knight.

The musical lyrics from “Don't Leave Me This Way” by Thelma Houston hits the arena’s public announcement speaker system as the crowd rise to their feet cheering. Then suddenly the entrance curtains wiggle open as a pair of black jeans step through them. Drake Knight walks out to a booing crowd as he pauses at the top of the ramp with his arms at his side, shirtless, black wrist biker's gloves, and intensity in his eyes. When Drake Knight steps out to the top of the ramp, Drake Knight ignores the booing crowd as he proceeds down the ramp and Drake Knight shows no emotion. Drake Knight makes his way down to the ring as Drake Knight makes his way to the ring apron. He pulls himself on the apron and he steps over the top rope. Drake Knight stands in the middle of the ring and flexes his large biceps while ferociously growling at the booing crowd. When his music cuts, he turns to the entrance and smirks as he taunts them to get inside the ring.

Adrian: This guy looks like he could rip somebodies head off. LDR is in for a rude awakening.

Matt Thomas: And making his way to the ring...

"Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe" by Barry White starts to play as we see Barney Green appear at the top of the entrance ramp still dressed in his green velvet suit. Green has a mic and goes to speak.

Barney: Let me just interrupt you right there, bro. LDR is nowhere to be found in the arena. He has no showed but if you do want a match, I got the perfect person in mind. Hit the music.

"Hava Nagila" starts to play throughout the arena as the fans stare in shock. Out comes Barry Horowitz.

Chris: Horowitz? I didn't even know he was still alive.

Adrian: He is gonna be in for a shock. Knight doesn' look too amused right now.

Green heads backstage as Horowitz enters the ring patting himself on the back. The referee rings the bell.

Adrian: And the action is underway folks.

Horowitz walks up towards Knight and they lockup. 911 to Horowitz! Knight covers him. 1...2...3...

Chris: Thanks for coming, Horowitz.

Adrian: What an impressive debut by this Drake Knight guy. We will be right back after this commercial break.

A delivery boy is seen wandering around backstage looking somewhat lost.  One of the WWG A/V crew stops to talk to him.

Tech: Can I help you?

Delivery boy: I have a food order for... missssss-ter uh, Scott Carr it says here.

Tech: His dressing room is down the hall on the right.

Delivery boy: Thanks bro.

Tech: No worries, man.

Delivery boy: So just down on my right?

Tech: Yeah just down there.

Delivery boy: Beautiful, thanks again.

The delivery boy parts ways with the Tech and knocks on the door - which opens, expelling a thick cloud of smoke.  The delivery boy coughs as he tries waving.off the onslaught of deliciously noxious fumes.  The cloud clears and Carr is standing there smiling.

Carr: Sup?

Delivery boy: I have your order...

Carr: I see that... how much?

Delivery boy: 127.42... whoa.

Carr: "Whoa"... indeed. Here's two hondo's... now gimme, gimme...

Delivery boy: So its Wild Salmon and garlic potatoes... Top Sirloin steak rare with fried topping and greens... then a vegan cheese burger with sweet potatoe fries... a medium extra cheese, spinach and green pepper pizza... Two dozen rolls vegetable and chicken... Mozerella sticks... Bacon roses... Goat roast for two... three orders of fries, gravy with... cheese curds?

Carr: Poutine.

Delivery boy: What did you call me?

Carr: For a Fifty-Six percent tip, I'll call you whatever I like.  But that dish is called Poutine.

Delivery boy: Oh... that's a tip?

Carr: Only if you can tell me what Fifty-Six percent of $127.42 is.

Delivery boy: It's uh... crap it's like... I owe you um...

Carr: Keep the change, pimpin'.

Delivery boy: Thanks!

Carr turns around with an arm load of food which Jakob Hystaria and Amanda quickly pick through leaving a few containers for Carr to put down.  From the looks of things Carr's idea of celebrating making history is sitting with the members of FSU - watching Barney Green's Legacy event while perhaaps enjoying ****.  Carr goes through the containers and doesn't seem to find what he's looking for.

Carr: God damn it...

Manda: What babe?

Carr: I'll be back...

Carr takes off out of the room leaving a munching wife and best friend shrugging at one another.  We see Carr running down the hallway towards the delivery entrance - he blows through the door and we see a delivery car screech to a halt right in front of Carr.  The door swings closed and a moment later Carr comes back into view holding a missing portion of his order.  Of course... his poutine... Scott opens the top container and picks out a gravy laden, cheese curd slathered mess of flavor.  Carr seems delighted at this taste of home, but nearly wears it as Moxley and McKissick round the corner right in front of him.

Jon Moxley: What in the hell are you eating?

Christopher McKissick: Looks so unhealthy it Has to be good!

Carr: Poutine...

Jon Moxley: What did you call me?

Christopher McKissick: No, Its called Poutine. *sniffs*  Were you smoking Reefer drugs?

Carr: Yeah... but don't say it like that dude - you're too wholesome - you're creeping me out, man.

Carr smiles, kidding and sucks his fingers clean and swaps the containers around so he offers up a fresh hand to shake both the new comers'.

Jon Moxley: Jon Moxley...

Christopher McKissick: Showtime! Christopher McKissick!

Carr: Great to meet you both... tonight is your debut as a team?

Jon Moxley: Yes... you may want to watch thoose tag belts.

Christopher McKissick: I think we'll do great!  It would be awesome to get to face you too!

Carr: It gets a lot less fun when the bell rings Chris.  Mox... you have a good way to go before I need to worry about you - but I will be glad to watch you try.

Jon Moxley: You think you're really somebody huh?

Christopher McKissick: Well he is kind of a big.deal around here.  Five time World champion, Triple crown, Grand Slam, Two tine Wrestler of the year, and a rookie of.the year. 

Carr: Yeah... what he said.

Jon Moxley: You can't stay on top forever. I saw you and that knee at Road to Redemption.

Christopher McKissick: OH! I did too!  It looks like yoou've done a number on it.  You should work a different finisher and stop impaling people on your knee..

Carr:Uh... yeah, thanks Tips.

Jon Moxley: Scott... I'll be seeing you around.

Christopher McKissick: Yeah, I'm sure you'll be main eventing one show or another sometime soon.

Carr: Listen... it was good meeting you guys.  Bust your asses and Bust some skulls out there.  If you really want the tag titles... come get them... I'm going back to enjoy my dinner and watch some Legacy... and watch you two dust some sorry sacs of crap!

Moxley and McKissick head off towards their match and Carr goes back into his dressing room through a thick cloud of smoke.

Randy Payne & Mark Jennings vs. Jon Moxley & Christopher McKissick

In a decent length match, Randy Payne managed to pin Christopher McKissick after The End Result.

Officer Adam Cabana vs Aiden Monroe

Legacy comes back from commercial break to reveal Aiden Monroe warming up in the ring and walking back and forth in preparation for the match as "I will survive" plays on the speakers.

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! The first competitor, currently int he ring, hailing from Chino, California, at 180 pounds... Aiden Monroe!

The crowd boos as the music dies down and Monroe taunts the audience.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

"Born To Be Alive" by Patrick Hernandez starts to play as the fans start to boo Officer Adam Cabana and Zeb Colter, who appear at the entrance way.

Chris Arenas: And here is the intimidating Adam Cabana, looking to impress here tonight following his loss at Road to Redemption.

Adrian Riley: That's right, Chris. Cabana's got to win back his momentum here tonight.

Cabana flashes his mag light at the crowd and starts insulting them on his way down to the ring as Zeb follows closely behind, occasionally twirling his mustache.

Chris Arenas: And there's Zeb Colter, Cabana's new manager who promises to revitalize this country with his protege.

Adrian Riley: Yeah, he's making America a better place, one minority at a time...

Chris Arenas: Well, you can't deny that his intentions are good.

Adrian Riley: Maybe, Chris... But a pig is bad enough. A Conservative pig? You better be carrying your papers everywhere you go, chicos.

Matt Thomas: Accompanied by Zeb Colter... From Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 230 pounds... Officer Adam Cabana!

Cabana stops at one fan and motions towards his badge as the boos get even louder. Cabana walks towards the ring and enters it as Zeb stands by at ringside. Cabana stares down at Monroe, laughing and mocking him for his height, as Aiden spits back insults at Cabana for his mother's sexual habits. The referee turns to the bell keeper to signal the start of the match

DING DING DING!

Before the referee can turn around, Monroe immediately kicks Cabana hard between the legs, taking the bigger man down to his knees.

Chris Arenas: Oh, what a nasty move by Monroe!

Adrian Riley: Damn pig deserved it, if you ask me.

Monroe repeatedly kicks Cabana in the torso, and then proceeds to spin around and attempt to kick his head. Cabana ducks, however, and burst forward, grabbing Monroe and lifting him with his shoulder before driving him into the ring post. Cabana drives his shoulder into Monroe's stomach a few more times before running to the opposite ring post. Cabana runs towards Monroe, hoping for a body splash, but Monroe elevates himself using the top ropes and Cabana runs straight into Aiden's boots.

Chris Arenas: Great counter by Monroe, can he follow up?

As Cabana recovers from the counter, Monroe quickly hops onto the top turnbuckle and jumps off, landing a flying dropkick onto Cabana. Monroe rolls onto Cabana for the pin.

1..Kick out!

Chris Arenas: And Officer Cabana is not done yet!

Adrian Riley: Not looking too good in this match, probably ate too many doughnuts. Here that, Chris? Doughnuts! Ha!

Chris Arenas: Hilarious.

Monroe kicks Cabana in he back a couple of times before bringing him back up to his feet. Monroe irish whips his opponent, sending him bouncing back from the ropes on the other side of the ring as Monroe leaps into the air to land a cross body, but is caught by the Officer. Cabana slams Monroe with a belly to belly suplex, and then goes for the pin.

1...2..Shoulder up!

Cabana rolls of of Monroe and uses the ropes to get back on his feet. Noticing the booing crowd, he points to his badge and shouts "We the people!" as the audience continues to jeer him.

Adrian Riley: There's Cabana with that stupid catchphrase again.

Chris Arenas: Stupid? Those words have a lot of historical context, Adrian!

Adrian Riley: Maybe so, but I'm not sure if the founding fathers would have approved of this.

Cabana spits at a member of the audience, but by the time he turns around, Monroe is already up on his feet and ready to deliver a a powerful dropkick sending his opponent over the top rope and onto the ground below. Zeb runs over and checks on Cabana, helping him get up. Cabana steps back onto the apron, and Monroe attempts to land another kick to his head. Cabana manages to duck at the last second, and delivers a powerful punch to the face of the recovering Monroe, sending him stumbling back a few steps. Cabana quickly enters the rings and delivers a few more punches to the head of his opponent as Zeb cheers him on. Cabana picks Monroe up and lands a solid body slam before shouting "We the people!" directly at his fallen opponent.

Adrian Riley: Isn't Monroe from California, Chris?

Chris Arenas: I believe so.

Adrian Riley: That's in America. What's the point of shouting that to Aiden?

Chris Arenas: Probably a psychological tactic, building an Us vs. You mentality to make his opponent feel smaller.

Cabana picks Monroe up and puts him in position for a powerbomb, but when he picks Monroe up, Aiden picks his legs up and reverses it into a huge DDT.

Chris Arenas: Oh god! And it looks like Cabana's head was driven into the mat!

Adrian Riley: That's gotta be it!

Monroe goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick out!

Monroe stands up and kicks Cabana int he head a few times before running to the ropes and leaping off of the second rope, performing a moonsault and landing on Cabana.

Adrian Riley: Holy s***, what an impressive move!

Monroe goes for the pin.

1...2...3-No! Kick out.

Monroe stands up and runs to the corner again, climbing onto the top rope.

Chris Arenas: Looks like Monroe is going to go for another high risk maneuver to take out the Officer.

As the referee is checking to see if Cabana is alright, however, Zeb quickly climbs onto the mat and pulls Monroe off the top rope, sending him flying down onto the floor outside mat. Zeb jumps off the mat and acts innocent as he hurriedly walks around the ring to the other side. 

Adrian Riley: Aw, what a disgusting move by a disgusting man.

Chris Arenas: Usually you would respect an interference like that!

Adrian Riley: Not when it's with that hairy teletubby over there.

Cabana slowly gets back onto his feet as Monroe recovers from the fall. Aiden stumbles to the mat in order to support himself, but Cabana comes running to him and performs a baseball slide under the bottom rope, his boots knocking Monroe back, slamming him onto the barricade. Cabana slides out of the ring and begins to pummel his opponent, raining down lefts and rights on Monroe's head and body. The referee begins the count-out, but only gets to 5 before Cabana throws Monroe back into the ring and follows. Cabana drags Monroe to the middle of the ring and kicks him in the gut. Aiden sits up, but Cabana runs to the ropes, bounces off, and uses the momentum to run back to the sitting Monroe and gives him a huge boot to the face. Cabana then jogs over to the corner and steps onto the second rope. He points at his badge once again and shouts "we the people!" before leaping off to land a punishing elbow drop onto the heart of Monroe. Cabana goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick out!

Cabana drags Monroe back onto his feet. He delivers a few strikes to Monroe's head before irish whipping him onto the ring post int he corner. Cabana turns towards Monroe and delivers a powerful clotheslines, sending Aiden slumping into the corner.

Chris Arenas: and now that the momentum has shifted thanks to Zeb Colter, things do not look good for Aiden Monroe.

Cabana runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes, running back to the sitting Monroe and delivers another huge boot the face, sending Cabana's foot right across Monroe's head and between the first and second rope. Cabana pulls hit foot out and tries to grab Monroe's legs, but Aiden quickly slides out of the ring and onto the ground. Monroe laughs and taunts the fallen Monroe before turning to taunt to the audience, shouting "We the people!" as Zeb looks on in approval. Monroe, using the steel steps to gain support, gets back on his feet. Cabana notices this, and goes for another baseball slide, but Monroe dodges the kick and grabs Cabana's legs. Monroe firmly holds his opponent's leg and slams it into the ring post, forcing Cabana to scream in pain.

Adrian Riley: Oh! What a great way for Monroe to turn this match around! He might have just immobilized Cabana!

Cabana holds onto his leg as he lies int he ring, with Zeb slamming on the mat shouting at him to get up. Monroe slowly climbs back into the ring and proceeds to stomp on the injured leg of Cabana, causing even more pain. Monroe drags Cabana onto his knees, and proceeds to deliver a sickening kick to the skull of the Officer.

Chris Arenas: I heard that kick all the way from here! What a hit!

Monroe raises his arms into the air and turns to spit on Zeb Colter, who simply wipes off the saliva off his face in silent fury. Colter climbs onto the ropes and starts yelling at the ref. Monroe comes over to Colter. Monroe and Colter are arguing. Cabana is back up. Colter drops down and Monroe slowly backs only to stumble and Cabana has the tights. The referee goes for the pin. 1...2...3..

Adrian Riley: What a shocking turn of events. I honestly felt Monroe had that match won.

Chris Arenas: I guess this is the start of the new America that Zeb Colter keeps hinting at.

After the bell rings Cabana rolls out of the ring as Aiden pops up ****ed off. Jakob slides into the ring and taps Aiden on the shoulder. Aiden turns around and catches a "Mass Hystaria" on the chin. He falls into the ropes. Jakob jumps up in down extremely pleased with himself and calls for a mic.

Jakob Hystaria : that was like Babe Ruth in the bottom of the freaking 9th! Hey, Aiden, I saw your little promo there, nobody cares about who you used to be. The only tag team champions that matters is myself and Scott Carr. But I had to come out here, and I mean had, it's a god damn party, to properly welcome you to the WWG.

Jakob drops the mic and helps Aiden up. He takes a few steps towards the mic and hits him again with another "Mass Hystaria".

Jakob Hystaria : oh my god I can't believe you fell for that a second time!

Jakob leans down over him.

Jakob Hystaria : hey, tell your little slave master Jakob says hi. That's Jakob Hystaria with an "A".

Randy Payne and Drake Knight rush down the ramp.

Jakob Hystaria : that's close enough boys. I may be all you see but believe me when I say, Scott's close by, and I know your tiny brains have heard of at least him. Now as I was saying, I may not be the kind of guy to beat up on girls, and I don't care about wins and losses, but I've been known to brag at times. So if you have a message for me, all you need to do is ask for The Asylum World Champion, one of the longest running World Heavyweight Champions, multi award winning wrestler, quickest rising Triple Crowned Champion in history, and current WWG Tag Team Champion. I'll be waiting boys.

Jakob drops the mic and rolls out of the ring and hops into the crowd. He stops, poses, points at the men in the ring and laughs before exiting to the back.

Adrian: Stay tuned for more action. We gotta take a quick commercial break.

Jack Savage vs. James Trent
Matt Thomas: Our next match is for one fall, out first...

"Breathe" by The Prodigy erupts from the speakers and in a matter of seconds the curtain is forced aside as Jack Savage emerges from the back, dressed in his red and black wrestling shorts.

Matt Thomas: standing 6’2”, he is the Warrior, Jack Savage!

He stops for barely a moment at the top of the stage and gestures for the crowd, and walks down to the ring at a measured pace, keeping calm and controlled. He slides into the ring and takes to a turnbuckle to pose before slipping back down, using the last few moments before the match for a final stretch against the ropes and double checking the tape wrapped around his fists and wrists.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

Sugarhill Gang's “Rapper's Delight” pounds into the arena without any warning whatsoever, instantly setting the crowd off in an unnerving way as James Trent casually walks out onto the ramp with eyes that seem to look straight through the ring, the arena, the crowd – everything.

Matt Thomas: Standing at 5’10”, from Fairmont, Indiana, James Trent!

His calm mannerisms completely juxtapose the heavy beats from the funk song that is deafening the arena as Trent casually slips down the aisle as if he was taking a stroll in the park on a Sunday afternoon. He rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the corner of the ring, still almost ignoring the world around him including the mixture of boos and uneasy chatter coming from the crowd.

Adrian Riley: These two men are so much alike, yet so different.

Chris Arenas: That’s right, in the ring, these two are violent people, but morally, they fight on opposite sides.

DING DING!

Both men circle before locking up. Savage gets the upper hand. He pushes Trent back, but Trent uses the momentum and bounces off the ropes with a flying forearm. Savage falls to the ground but rolls through it to his feet. The crowd cheers. Trent goes for a spinning DDT, but Savage turns it into a spinning suplex. Savage turns and grabs Trent, but is met with a kick to the face. Trent goes for a cross body, but Savage turns it into a spinebuster. Savage helps Trent to his feet and begins to hit him with a series of punches. Trent falls back in a daze. Savage hits him with a big knee lift, as Savage throws him into the corner.

Adrian Riley: This is a great back and forth match, exactly what we like to see in the WWG!

Trent runs up the corner and jumps back with a kick. Savage stumbles back and Trent pushes forward with a hurracarrana. Trent goes for a quick pin...
1..2..Kick Out!

Trent goes for a second pin..

1..KICK OUT!

Trent slaps the mat and goes for another.. but Savage rolls Trent over in a small package...

1..2.. Kick Out!

Both me return to there feet and go to lock up once more but Trent ducks and kicks Savage in the back of the knee. Trent goes for a suplex, but Savage turns it into a DDT. Savage rolls to his side and to his feet. Savage gets to his feet and stomps on Trent. Trent rolls over and to his feet and meets Savage, where he grabs him for a lifting side slam. Savage rolls up and waits in the corner for Trent to gain his senses. Trent shakes it off and pops to his feet where Savage hits him with an explosive lariat. Savage goes for another pin...

1..2..Shoulder UP!

Savage lets go of Trent and argues with the ref for only a moment. Trent gets to his knee and meets Savage with an “East of Eden”, with Savage falling into the corner. Trent signals for a coast to coast and climbs the opposing ropes. Trent launches and flies through the air. Savage pops to his feet and hits Trent with a “Savage Strike” at the same time Trent connects with him. Savage hits the corner hard, as Trent hits the mat and rolls out of the ring. Trent climbs to the top rope when all of a sudden we see Officer Adam Cabana and Zeb Colter appear. Trent nails Savage with a splash from the top rope. 1...2.. Kickout from Savage!

Adrian: What is Cabana doing out here?

Chris: I don't know. His match is over. He doesn't need to be here.

Cabana reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tazer. He climbs into the ring as the referee tries to stop him only for the ref to get tazed! Trent goes to attack Cabana only for Cabana to nail him with his nightstick! Savage is still down and we see Cabana just nail him with his nightstick. Cabana places his tazer in his pocket and picks up Savage. Code 787 to Savage!

Adrian: Cabana is looking to make his presence known I guess.

Trent goes to get up and gets nailed with the Shakedown! Trent grabs onto his head as Cabana just squeezes away. Trent is now out cold as Zeb Colter climbs into the ring and grabs a mic. Colter goes to speak.

Zeb: You are witnessing the rebirth of America. Adam and I are taking over the WWG by force. We are sick and tired of you liberals out there trying to be friendly with every country. If you don't like America, leave the country. I am sick and tired of watching people walk into my country illegally. Now, Cabana is a true american. You boo him for doing his job as a police officer. Savage and Trent are the first set of victims in our war of making America better. We..The...People...

Cabana let's go of the hold as "Born To Be Alive" by Patrick Hernandez hits and the cameras go towards Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas.

Adrian: I guess Cabana is still bitter about a few things. He is trying to make his presence known and he did just that but why is he listening to Zeb Colter?

Chris: Colter is right in a sense but at the same time, They are going about it the wrong way. Stay tuned for more action as we gotta take a quick commercial break.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 08:04:56 am by BarneyGreen » Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 04:25:03 pm »

Jakob Hystaria vs. Joe Lych

Matt: Our main event for the evening is scheduled for one fall. Making his way down to the ring first, He hails from South Boston, MA and stands in at 6'3 and 248 lbs, He is "The Masshole" Joe Lych.

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Bee Gee's "Night Fever" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face . As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Adrian: Joe Lych is looking to get some redemption tonight on his way back to the top. He has to go through one of Carr's friends and tag team champion, Jakob Hystaria. Hystaria is no joke though.

Chris: Lych recently issued a challenge to Green by calling him a disgrace to Boston. Will we see that useless disgrace confront Lych?

Matt: And his opponent, He hails from Las Vegas, NV and stands in tonight at 6'2 and 247 lbs. He is one half of the WWG Tag Team Champions. He is Jakob Hystaria.

The lights dim in the arena, "Get Up.. I'm A Sex Machine" kcks on, a slight mist comes from the entrance of the stage. The music hits and Jakob jumps out from the mist and the crowd goes wild, green pyro rains down behind him as he stops at the foot of the ramp. Jaimi walks out and stands next to him as he takes off his Tag Team title, and raises it with one arm while pointing to the crowd with the other. The two walks down the ramp as the lights slowly return to full elimination. Jakob enters the ring as Jaimi takes her place outside by the announcers table. He climbs a near by corner, standing on the middle rope. He lifts the Tag title up in the air once more. One of the fans in the front row "boo's" him. He points him out and gives him a middle finger before jumping off the rope awaiting the start of the match.

Adrian: Hystaria is a WWG Triple Crown Champion. He ain't no pushover. Lych is gonna have to work hard tonight if he wants the win. Its Mass Hystaria vs. the Wicked ****ah. We are about to find out in a few seconds.

Jakob Hystaria smiles at his opponent, as though to taunt him. Joe Lych looks back at him, ready to fight. The bell rings! Lych and Hystria walk towards the center of the ring. They lock up. Body slam on Hystaria. Lych goes to stomp away at Hystaria. Hystaria rolls out of the way and gets back to his feet. They lock up again. Lych tries to suplex Hystaria only for Hystaria to counter. Suplex to Lych.

Chris: Hystaria is proving right now why he isn't a joke. Carr may be WWG World Champion right now while Hystaria is just playing second fiddle.

Adrian: Second fiddle or not, Hystaria is a former World Champion as well.

Hystaria nails Lych with a couple of stomps. Hystaria locks Lych in a boston crab. Lych manages to make it to the ropes. The referee breaks the hold. Hystaria moves away from Lych. Lych slides under the ropes to catch his breath. Hystaria follows him only for Lych to catch him with a solid right hook to the side of the skull. Lych drops Hystaria with a quick german suplex outside the ring.

Adrian: Lych has the advantage right now but for how long though? The referee is up to a 3 count.

Chris: I hope Lych does win this match.

Lych picks up Hystaria and sends him into the guardrail. Lych climbs back into the ring. The referee is still counting. 4...5...6.. Hystaria gets back up and climbs into the ring. Lych with the upperhand. Kick to the side of the head of Hystaria. Lych is just taunting Hystaria now. Lych goes to pick up Hystaria only to get hit with a low blow to the chestnuts. Hystaria is back to his feet. DDT to Lych and Hystaria is back in it. Hystaria nails Lych with an elbow drop.

Hystaria picks up Lych and nails him with a snap suplex. Hystaria is motioning for it. Mass Hystaria to Lych but Lych ducked! Southie Beatdown to Hystaria! Lych goes for the cover.. 1...2...Kickout by Hystaria. Lych is fuming right now. He goes to yell at the referee. He shoves the referee only for the ref to shove back and Hystaria nails Lych with a back suplex. Green is making his way down towards the ring.

Adrian: It seems the GM is looking to get a better view of this match.

Chris: What business does that fat loser have being out here?

Hystaria just looks at Green for a second and goes back to work on Lych. Hystaria climbs the top rope. Diving Elbow Drop to Lych. Both men are down. The referee starts the count. 1...2...3.. Still down. 4...Hystaria is up to a knee but still dazed. Lych is still groggy. 5...6... Hystaria is back to his feet and he goes to pick up Lych as we see Green climb onto the ring apron. Hystaria goes to Irish whip Lych into the ropes only for Lych to counter it and sends Hystaria crashing into Green. Green hits the guardrail and Wicked ****ah to Hystaria! Lych goes for the cover. The referee is checking on Green. Lych gets up and goes to yell at the referee. The referee is pointing to his shirt.

Chris: Who cares what happens to that fat tub of lard! He shouldn't even be out here.

Lych turns around only to be hit with a Mass Hystaria from Hystaria! Hystaria goes for the cover. 1...2...3...

Matt: Your winner is Jakob Hystaria.

Hystaria leaves the ring as we see Green enter the ring. Green grabs a microphone and goes to speak.

Barney: I thought you were the King of Boston. Why did you lose, then? How about it, You and I on the next Legacy. 1 on 1. Boston Street Fight. What do you say, creampuff?

Lych grabs the microphone from Green and goes to speak.

Joe: You just signed your death warrant, kid. It's going to be a wicked ****ah.

Lych and Green are staring each other down when all of a sudden we see a man come running into the ring with a chair.

Adrian: Who is that guy?

The man hits Green from behind with the chair and Green collapses to the mat. The man drops the chair and Lych just stares on in shock. The man picks up Green. Phoenix Rising! The man grabs the microphone from Lych.

Man: Remember me, Barney? Your worst nightmare is about to come true. The man you got blacklisted from a few wrestling promotions is here to get some retribution. My name is Jace Gryphon.

Adrian: Folks, We are out of time here. Stay tuned for next Legacy.

The scene fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: