Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 06:52:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

All things are become new.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All things are become new.  (Read 60 times)
jacegryphon

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 15, 2013, 07:11:05 am »

An old cathode-ray television set (for those of you too young to remember, it’s what we had before flat screens) sits on a folding metal chair in a barren room made of concrete blocks.

Static bursts on the TV for a moment.

A scene comes onto the TV showing the presidential inauguration.

Another static burst.

A scene of the gradual progress that the gay rights movement has been making.

Static.

A scene of the new Pope making his first speech to the public.

Static.

A black screen with white font.

”...Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
2 Corinthians 5:17

Static.

Voice:  “The more things change, the more they stay the same.  That’s what people like to say.  And in a sense, they’re not completely wrong.  But the one thing that always remains constant is that everything changes.  And so must we all.”

“I told myself I was done.  I felt that it was over.  That all of this empire that I had built had finally come to an end, and it was my time to fade away into obscurity.  Let the new generation take up the mantle and carry on without me.  But from what I hear, they’re not doing the best job of it.  They’re dropping the ball every chance that they get.  They’re making a mockery of everything that I helped to establish.  I cannot abide this kind of thing happening on my watch.”

A light comes on somewhere above the television set just before a lead pipe smashes into the front of the TV, sending pieces of glass exploding outwards with the pop of the pressurized tube.  A booted foot kicks what’s left of the TV off the chair, and then the man sits down on the chair, his face finally coming into view.  It’s none other than wrestling legend Jace Gryphon.  He dropped the lead pipe to the ground at his side and crossed his arms over his chest, blocking out a line of his T-shirt that read “Make WAR Not Love”.  He leaned back and slouched down in the chair, heaving a big sigh.

Jace:  “And that’s why I’m here right now.  I had stepped away from the game for a while, and I thought everything was going to be just hunky-dory after that.  I’d be able to retire in peace at a young age, settle down with my girlfriend Shae, and just relax a bit and enjoy my new ocean-front property in Hawaii.  When all of a sudden, my cell phone starts to ring.  I don’t recognize the number, but it’s not an eight-hundred number, so I know it’s not a telemarketer.  So I pick up.  And I hear a voice coming from the other end of the phone that I haven’t heard in probably five or six years or longer.  At first, I think ‘it can’t be’.  But then he asks a question and finishes it off with ‘eh?’  I know right then and there that the man who just called me is indeed none other than Scott Carr.  Before I answer his question, I think to myself: ‘There’s only three reasons he’d be calling me up after all this time.  One, he’s out of beer.  Two, he’s out of weed.  Or three, he wants to drag me back into the ring to knock some heads around.’  Based on those three options, it’s pretty simple to figure out what it was he was asking me.”

Scott: “I heard you quit your job over with the old place.  You wouldn’t want to come knock some heads around with me for old times’ sake, eh?”

Jace folds his hands together, sighs, and looks down at the ground for a moment before looking back to the camera.

Jace: “There was only one thing I could say.  I knew as soon as I ran the idea past Shae, she’d be my biggest supporter all over again.  Sometimes I think she enjoys me being in the ring more than I do.  But I was retired now.  I could finally relax and live a life of ease without having to risk the chance of breaking my neck week in and week out just to support my lifestyle.  I told Scott that I’d be lying if I said that the lust for the gold had gone away.  It never goes away.  But he was going to need some pretty big heads for me to knock around to drag me back into it.  Then he named one of the biggest heads I know of.”

Scott: “We’ve got Barney Green.”

Jace stood from his seat and turned to kick the chair over and into the wall behind him.

Jace: “For those of you that don’t know the story, here’s the short version of it.  I knew Barney a few years back.  He got himself into some s***, and I uncharacteristically put myself out there and tried to defend him.  As a result, I turned a bunch of people against me, and got myself blacklisted in some markets.  And then for all my trouble, Barney thanks me by basically telling me to go f*** myself.  That’s not how I play this game.  If anything, you taught me not to stick my neck out for anyone anymore.  But the time has come and your retribution is nigh.  Prepare yourself, Barney Green, for you might not see tomorrow.”

The light blinks out and everything turns to static.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BarneyGreen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 08:19:21 am »

The scene opens up inside of a local bar in Boston, MA where we see Barney Green, dressed in a black Millionaires t-shirt, black khakis, and black sneakers, sitting down at the bar pounding back a shot. Jeff Night, who is dressed in a white suit, goes to speak.

Jeff: I don't think you are gonna believe this, man. Jace Gryphon is back in WWG!

Green finishes the swig and places the beer down. He goes to speak.

Barney: I saw what he said and if he thinks it was my fault he got blacklisted in a few markets, He should look in the mirror. I never asked for his help to begin with and that place was full of a bunch of stuck prima donnas who expected me to change myself, bro. Maybe I have changed but I am still gonna party everyday like I am 21. Pick up some hot shemales and have some fun in my blue vibrating waterbed, bro. Hell, I don't even need a shemale to have an explosion happen in that bed. I just lay on my stomach and its a literal explosion in your pants. I can shoot seven.. eight loads a night and make it look easy. He wants to try to reclaim his lost glory by picking a fight with "The All-Night Tranny Thrilla" himself. The lord of sleeping with shemales and getting wasted every night. **** doing marijuana. If I am gonna die, I am gonna die with a bottle of Guinness flowing through my veins, bro.

Jeff: So, What do you want to do about this situation?

Barney: Send him a ticket to Legacy. I will cover the costs, I wanna meet in person with him. I ain't the same guy I used to be. Gone is the days of me being some rich business man from Las Vegas. I have traveled the road for many years. Fought in the most brutal matches known to man. Hell, at Hard-Core Hell, I took a powerbomb outside the ring through a bunch of light tubes wearing no shirt or shoes. That should show my toughness. So Gryphon, If you think you got the balls, I am right here waiting for you. So.. Come at me, bro.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: