Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 12:56:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy March 21st 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy March 21st 2013  (Read 169 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: March 16, 2013, 04:54:38 pm »

Legacy March 21st 2013

WWG World Tour from

Israel, Tel Aviv

at the

Nokia Arena

Opening Match - Triple Threat - Falls Count Anywhere
Aiden Monroe vs Jace Gryphon vs Demarco Witt

Singles - Israeli Death Lock Match
(*Submission only KO)
Mark Jennings vs Christopher McKissick

Singles - Dog Collar Match
Randy Payne vs Jon Moxley

Singles - Boston Street Fight
Barney Green vs Joe Lych

Main Event - Singles - #1 Contender Match for Orion Title - Best 2 out of 3
Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Savage
(*Winner gets a title shot at Final Judgment on March 28th 2013)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:56:56 pm by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 01:17:16 pm »

The show starts with the WWG video package followed by the opening pyro. The crowd cheers with anticipation, knowing this is the final Legacy before Final Judgement. The camera comes too back stage.

Scott Carr and Amanda Carr are walking through the back hallway. Scott with the WWG World Heavyweight Championship around his shoulder, opposite arm holding Amanda’s hand, who’s opposite arm is holding his half of the WWG Tag Team Titles. Sitting on a shipping box is Jace Gryphon accompanied by his girlfriend Shae Drake. Jace stands up and shakes Scott’s hand.

Scott Carr: Jace, glad to see you finally showed up.

Jace Gryphon: Yeah long time no see. I was a little surprised when you called. Even more so when you said there was a contract waiting for me. What’s this all about?

Scott Carr: We need talent like you around here, what more do you want to hear?

Jace Gryphon: That may be true, but cut the ****, why did you have me come to the WWG? Other than the fact Barney Green is running around like a fat bastard?

Scott Carr: Well, I figured you would want another shot at Barney after what happened all those years ago. In return I figured you would do me a favor.

Jace Gryphon: What kind of favor? Need some beer money, new pipe? Spit it out.

Scott Carr: As you can see, I am now the Champ, on both singles and Tag levels. Things get pretty bad around here. With Richardson and his Legion and this new **** Kandi Washington and her pack of dogs, I needed people I can trust, that when the **** hits the fan, I know we have each others backs.

Jace Gryphon: Yeah, when you told me to check out Legacy, I’ve seen what has been going on. Nothing that really worries me, didn’t think it would worry you ether.

Scott Carr: Normally it wouldn’t, but now that there is a possibility of Jakob and myself being attacked on two fronts, we figured we could use some reinforcements.

Jace Gryphon: And that’s where I come in?

Scott Carr: Yeah, what do you say, Want to join the FSU?

Jace Gryphon: Me and college don’t mix buddy.

Scott Carr: It stands for what we do best, something you do best.

Jace Gryphon: Making Shae scream my name?

Scott Carr: Close, **** **** up!

Jace Gryphon: Well, as long as I don’t have to study, I’m in. By the way, where is your Tag partner, Jakob Hystaria isn’t it?

Scott Carr: Not sure, no one has seen him sense he left last week after his match with Joe Lych.

Jace Gryphon: When he shows up, send him my way, want to meet the guy, like to know who I will be depending on. But for now, I have a match. I’ll get back with you later on after the match.

Scott Carr: Welcome to the FSU.

Opening Match - Triple Threat - Falls Count Anywhere
Aiden Monroe vs Jace Gryphon vs Demarco Witt

We go to the ring where Aiden Monroe is already waiting.

Matt Thomas: The opening match of tonights Legacy, is a Triple Threat Match with Falls Count Anywhere Rules. Accompanying me in the ring, standing 5’9” at 180 pounds, from Chino, California, Aiden Monroe! And his opponent...

Green lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side. 

Matt Thomas: Making his debut in the WWG, from Kailua, Hawaii, standing 6’4”, being accompanied by Shae Drake, Jace Gryphon!

They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around them.  Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through.  Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae gives him some last minute pep-talking.

Matt Thomas: And there opponent...

Lights go out in the arena as an ominous laughter comes over the loud speakers and Generation Dead starts to play as Demarco walks out wearing a black or grey tank top and jeans along with black sneakers.

Matt Thomas: From Bulls, New Zealand, standing 6’7”, Demarco Witt!

Ding Ding!

The three men circle each other awaiting for someone to make the first move. Aiden moves first, hitting Demarco with a flying forearm. Demarco takes only a step back before lifting Aiden in the air and dropping him with a side slam. Jace awaits for Demarco to get up before kicking him in the back of the knee and hitting him with a reverse DDT. Jace covers Aiden for a quick pin...

1..2.. Demarco pulls Jace off of him. Jace gets to his feet and begin to punch it out. The two keep up with each other blow for blow. Demarco finally locks up and hits Jace with a european uppercut, followed by a release german suplex. Demarco stands up and looks for Aiden. Aiden has taken flight out of the ring motioning ‘forget this’ as he walks up the ramp. Demarco heads to the ropes. Jace quickly returns to his feet and hits Demarco with a drop kick, sending him over the top rope, to the floor below. Jace exits the ring, grins at Demarco as he passes, and runs up the ramp after Aiden.

Adrian Riley: It looks like these two bigger men are fighting over who will get the pin over the smaller Aiden Monroe.

Chris Arenas: Well, when you have the size advantage, why not use it. It will be much easier to pin Aiden Monroe than each other, and both of them know it.

Adrian Riley: The hard part is to keep the other away long enough to make the pin.

Jace catches up with Aiden and tosses him to the back of the arena. The ref follows in suit as Demarco climbs back to his feet and heads up the ramp himself. Jace picks Aiden up for a high impact spine buster but is caught from behind by Demarco and a punch to the back of the head, dropping both Jace and Aiden. Jace and Demarco once again begins to attack each other with punches, knees, and slams into the surrounding objects back stage. Drake Knight and Randy Payne rush the two men from around the corner.

Chris Arenas: What the hell!?

Adrian Riley: They much not like the idea of those two beating up on their team mate.

The two men push Demarco back and hammer on Jace. Demarco takes offense and hits Randy Payne in the back. Drake quickly takes notice and the two turn their assault on Demarco. Jace slowly pulls himself up and see’s Aiden making his way towards Demarco. Jace grabs Aiden by surprise and hits him with a “Phoenix Rising” into a pin. The ref drops down and counts...

1..2..3!

Jace rolls off and walks off down the hall. Drake and Randy see Aiden on the ground and go to his aid. Demarco realizes what just happened. In a fit of rage, Demarco heads back out to the ring. He grabs a mic and climbs into the ring.

Demarco Witt: That was a BS call! I lost and I was the one who was attacked. I want retribution! It is no secret that the WWG has held me back week after week. Pushing everyone around me for title shots, hell I hardly get any air time, and for what? Who I aligned myself with? If that was something to be punished for, no one around here would get any advances. What everyone in the WWG is doing right now, is nothing more than what we used to do a year ago, but they are now awarded for doing it!

Angus Connolly walks out onto the ramp with a microphone of his own.

Angus Connolly: First off, I would like to thank everyone for keeping up with things during my absence last week.

Demarco Witt: Who cares about last week and that fruit cake show! Less you have something to say about what just happened, or here to apologize to me, then I advise you leave now.

Angus Connolly: How rude you Kiwis are. If you would have let me finished, I was about to get to that. Being that I am now in charge of the going ons here in the WWG. I have decided that you are right. You have been here a while, and have yet to really get any opportunities. So I am giving you one shot, just one. If you drop the ball, that is on you and you alone. There is a little issue of a vacant title at hand.

Demarco Witt: You are finally going to do the right thing and name me the Legacy Champion.

Angus Connolly: God no, that would be a disgrace to the title, I don’t even think that you are worthy of being a champion of any sort. But as you so like to point out, fair is fair. I am currently putting a match together for the people of Geyre, Turkey at Final Judgment to put an end to this Legacy vacancy. I am here to announce that you Demarco, will be in that match. You finally get your title shot.

Angus turns around and heads to the back as Demarco slowly nods before exiting the ring.

Adrian Riley: Wow, he loses a match, and finds himself in a title match, what is going on around here? You cry and whine enough and you get a title shot?

Chris Arenas: With how our GM Angus Connolly works, I wouldn’t jump to too many conclusions. He may have a shot at the Legacy Championship, but I don’t think it will be anything easy, and he yet knows who his opponent will be for that title.

A static comes over the titan tron and sits a man the WWG hasn’t seen in months. Adam Starr stands facing the crowd.

Adam Starr
Hello everyone. As you all already know, I am the best there ever was, Adam Starr, and I am hear with a message. As you all already know, I had to retire from in ring action due to an injury. But that doesn't mean I won't be back in some way or form. I'm not going to say much more than that, but just be warned, there is a new era coming to WWG. Be prepared.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 01:17:57 pm »

Singles - Israeli Death Lock Match
(*Submission only KO)
Mark Jennings vs Christopher McKissick

Matt Thomas: The following contest is an Israeli Death Lock match! The victor will be named only after knocking out his opponent using a submission maneuver.

Adrian Riley: And here we go, Chris, to a fight that I’ve been looking forward to all night.

Chris Arenas: That’s right, Adrian, an Israeli Death Lock Match! This one’s going to be real technical; pure mat wrestling.

Adrian Riley: Lots of submission moves going to be used, mostly to the head, I’d assume.

Chris Arenas: And it’s because of that likelihood that I’m going to have to bet against Mark Jennings on this one. Mr. “Showtime” McKissick has that great amateur wrestling background that’s going to be so useful in this type of match.

Adrian Riley: Well I wouldn’t put down my money yet, Chris. McKissick certainly has a technical advantage over Jennings, but last week on Legacy, Mark and his teammate Randy Payne beat “Showtime” and Jon Moxley in their debut. Jennings is riding on a wave of momentum right now.

Chris Arenas: And we all know how upset McKissick was after taking the pin in that match… But this guy is a fighter, Adrian, he’s an optimist, and he’s going to do everything he can to get his win back tonight.
Matt Thomas: Entering the ring first…

Shinedown plays on the speakers and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera.

Chrisopther McKissick: Looks like it’s time to go to work! This one’s for you, Mom.

Adrian Riley: Ahaha, and there’s the uh, intimidating Christopher McKissick!

Chris Arenas: What’s wrong with a guy loving his mother!? Might give him the extra motivation he needs to win this match!

McKissick heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans.

Matt Thomas: From Orlando, Florida, weighing in at 228 pounds… Christopher “Showtime” McKissick!

McKissick slides under the bottom rope, and begins to do amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins. He produces a small carton of milk and begins to chug it down.

Chris Arenas: Smart move by McKissick, strengthening those bones.

Adrian Riley: Are you kidding?! This is a grown man drinking milk!

Matt Thomas: And his opponent…

Sexyback by Justin Timberlake plays over the WWG system and the fans begin to boo when Mark Jennings appears out from the back with Madison Lewis' hands clasps around his biceps. The couple pauses at the top of the ramp and Madison slides her across his abs as he arrogantly grins to the fans in attendance tonight.

Matt Thomas: Accompanies by Madison Lewis, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 265 pounds… Mark Jennings!

Mark then starts arrogantly strutting down the ramp while flirting with Madison and paying no attention to the booing crowd.

Chris Arenas: And for once, in a rare occurrence, it seems like the fans here tonight have decided to unanimously support Christopher McKissick.

Adrian Riley: Yeah, in a place full of a**holes like the WWG, you don’t see that often.

He makes his way to the ring apron and escapes Madison's hold as he leaps up on the apron. He kneels up and slides his hands down his abs as he grins once more. He stands up and steps over the second rope and bounces inside the ring. He jolts over across the ring to the corner and climbs to the second rope and raises his arms in the air and his fists closed. He looks to the outside as Madison Lewis is walking around the ringside area clapping up at her man. He steps off the second rope and turns his attention to his opponent as his music fades.

DING DING DING

The match kicks off, and McKissick and Jennings immediately begin to circle around each other. After a few seconds, McKissick lunges for Jennings’ leg, but Mark quickly steps out of the way. Jennings attempts to counter attack by kicking towards his opponent’s head, but McKissick is too quick, scuttling backwards.

Chris Arenas: McKissick is so quick, so agile. It’s going to be hard for a big, bulky guy like Mark Jennings to get a grip on him.

Adrian Riley: Yeah, but Jennings is so big and strong, if he does get a hold on McKissick, it’s very unlikely he’ll be letting go.

McKissick leaps up from his crouching position and grabs onto Jennings’ shoulders and Mark grabs McKissick’s shoulders. The two have a test of strength, but Christopher slips around Jennings’ waste and holds onto him from behind. McKissick tries to pull Jennings onto the mat, but Mark refuses to lose his footing.

Adrian Riley: Smart move by Jennings, trying to avoid getting trapped on the mat.

Unsuccessfully pulling Jennings down, McKissick pushes Jennings forward, pushing him against the ropes and irish whipping him across the ring. On the rebound, Jennings collides with McKissick, delivering a powerful shoulder block. Before Jennings can take advantage, McKissick immediately stumbles back up to his feet, but Mark prepares another attack. Jennings runs back to the ropes and connects and clotheslines on the rebound, sending McKissick flat on his back again. Expecting McKissick to get back up again, Jennings runs back across the ropes, but Christopher stays on his hands and knees, and once Jennings is close, McKissick grabs his opponent’s legs, causing him to land flat on his face.

Chris Arenas: Uh-oh, McKissick’s got the legs!

Adrian Riley: He won’t be able to knock out Jennings focusing on the legs; he has to get to his head.

McKissick tightly grips onto his opponent’s legs, and attempts to crawl up towards Jennings’ upper body. Once McKissick gets his arms around Jennings’ chest, Mark quickly elbows McKissick in the face repeatedly, forcing him to let go of the hug and roll off. McKissick attempts to gain control of Jennings’ head, but Mark quickly slides out of the ring. Madison Lewis comforts Jennings as McKissick does some light stretching in the ring.

Chris Arenas: And there’s a cowardly move by Jennings.

Adrian Riley: Cowardly, sure, but it’s also smart. He’s doing everything he can to avoid giving McKissick control in this match

Chris Arenas: Mark is lucky he has Madison there to rebuild his ego…

Jennings climbs back onto the apron while McKissick continues to stretch. Mark slowly, cautiously enters the ring.

Adrian Riley: And goody-two-shoes Christopher
McKissick blows an opportunity to deliver some serious damage to his opponent.

Chris Arenas: It’s called showmanship, Adrian. He’s giving Jennings a chance.

McKissick stops for a moment and smiles at Mark Jennings. He smiles and extends his hand.

Chris Arenas: By god! Christopher McKissick is going for a handshake!

Adrian Riley: This is one of the craziest things to ever happen in the WWG! McKissick doesn’t belong here!

Chris Arena: What a refreshing display, this is amazing!

Jennings perplexedly looks at McKissick’s hand. He looks back at Madison and laughs before turning back to McKissick. Jennings steps toward his opponent and grabs McKissick’s hand, but instead of shaking it, he pulls McKissick up onto his shoulders and performs a fireman’s carry slam.

Chris Arenas: Well I can’t say I’m surprised.

Adrian Riley: If McKissick really though Jennings would shake his hand, he might have deserved that.

Mark quickly rolls over to McKissick’s head and puts him in a headlock. McKissick is still fresh though, and quickly latches his arms around Jennings and slowly climbs to his feet. McKennings screams and slowly raises Jennings into the air before slimming him back down on the mat in a belly to back suplex. Christopher then rolls backwards and sandwiches Jennings’ head between his legs, squeezing his opponent’s cranium with a leg scissors hold.

Chris Arenas: Oh! And there’s the leg scissors, McKissick is squeezing the consciousness out of Mark Jennings.

After about half a minute of keeping the hold in, Jennings manages to pry open the legs of McKissick and throw him off of his head. McKissick quickly stands and turns towards Jennings but Mark grabs around his waist from a crouching position and performs a northern lights suplex.

Adrian Riley: And a man of Mark Jennings’ size performing a northern lights suplex, now that is impressive!

Jennings quickly turns around and grabs onto McKissick’s legs. He gets onto his feet while gripping onto each of his legs, holding them between his waist and his arms. Mark steps over McKissick’s torso and locks in a boston crab.

Chris Arenas: Well, here’s Jennings with the boston crab, but I doubt this’ll lead to a knockout.

Adrian Riley: Obviously Jennings is trying to weaken the legs of McKissick. Keeping the mat guy’s legs weak is a great way to disable his technical ability.

After a minute, the audience begins to clap in unison, motivating McKissick to slowly push himself up. He manages to get back onto his back and kick Jennings off. McKissick rolls backwards and onto his feet as Jennings runs towards his opponent. Mark attempts to hit a clothesline, but McKissick drops flat onto the ground and Jennings runs right over him. Jennings bounces back off the ropes and McKissick lands a big dropkick on the rebound. Jennings gets back up but is met with another dropkick by McKissick. Mark stands up once more, groggily, and McKissick spins around him before putting him in a half nelson. McKissick locks in a standing cobra clutch, pushing Jennings down onto his knees as he remains standing. Jennings latches his free hand onto McKissick’s arm and tries to pull it off, but it was to no avail. After a couple of minutes, Jennings is weakly clubbing McKissick’s arm and leg. When it seems as if Jennings is limp, the referee comes to check on him.

Chris Arenas: And Jennings looks out of it, this match could be over.

The referee raises Jennings’ arm, and when he lets go it drops.

1!

The referee does it once again, and the arm drops.

2!

The referee raises it for what could be the last time, but when he drops it Jennings keeps the arm up. In a burst of strength, Jennings slowly gets onto his feet and pushes McKissick forward, sending him colliding with the ring post. McKissick releases the clutch, and lies against the ring post in pain, using the top ropes as leverage. Jennings delivers a few powerful punches to McKissick’s abdomen, and then a huge right hook across his opponent’s face.

Chris Arenas: By god! Somebody better tell Jennings that the only way to win is to knock him out with a hold.

Adrian Riley: I don’t know, Chris, Jennings might have realized that he’s beat here. A straight up knockout would end the match in a draw, and that might be the best he can do here tonight.

Mark Jennings walks over to the opposite ring post and then turns around, facing, McKissick, who is still resting against the ring post. Jennings screams and runs toward McKissick, landing a clean big boot to his face.

Adrian Riley: Oh! And it looks like I was right! If Jennings keeps this up, he’ll have McKissick down for the count in a punch!

Jennings pulls his foot off the top rope and throws McKissick onto the mat. Jennings gets on top of McKissick and performs a few mounted punches onto his opponent’s face. After a few strikes, McKissick bursts into action, wrapping his arm around Jennings’ head and applying body scissors, locking in a guillotine choke.

Chris Arenas: Oh man, and there is just nothing Mark Jennings can do without McKissick finding a way to reverse it into a painful hold!

Jennings immediately fights back, rapidly punching the sides of McKissick. McKissick adjusts the hold, pulling Mark’s head out of his armpit and holding his head up with both hands. McKissick then raises his legs up and wraps one leg over Jennings’ head, successfully locking in a gogoplata. Jennings attempts to fight back, but can’t escape the hold. After a couple of minutes, he goes completely limp. The referee checks on him. He raises his arm, and it falls flat.
1!

He raises his arm again, and it falls flat once more.

2!

Finally, the referee raises Jennings’ arm one last time, and it falls again.

3! He’s out!

McKissick immediately releases the hold as paramedics rush into the ring to check on the condition of Mark Jennings.

DING DING DING

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner… Christopher “Showtime” McKissick!

The crowd erupts in support of McKissick, who stands on the second rope, raising his arms in the air in celebration.

Chris Arenas: What a huge win for the up-and-coming Christopher McKissick! His momma’s gunna be proud!

Adrian Riley: The man got his win back, good for him. This has got to be worrying for Jennings’ friend, Randy Payne, who will be going face to face with McKissick’s partner last week, Jon Moxley.

Chris Arenas: That’s right Chris, it’s going to be brutal, and it’s coming up next on Legacy!

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 01:18:24 pm »

“THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LEGION”

The static filled screen turns into a cut scene.  The scene features a long table with four gentlemen and one lady sitting around the table.  It would look like a business meeting if the members around the table weren’t the members of the Legion.  At the head of the table, is the Legion’s leader, Jason Richardson.  On Richardson right is, Dolph Ziggler and to his left, is Hailey Quinn.  Rounding out the table, are the Disciples of Anarchy, Rocko and Hawk.  The mood is ominous as the screen is in black and white picture, like something out of an old-time horror flick.  Everyone around the table is quiet, as Jason beings to speak.

JASON RICHARDSON || THE REVOLUTIONARY
Lady and gentlemen, I’m here because as we all know Road to Redemption did not go the way it was planned and it was a setback.  But setbacks will happen, and that’s why I have called this meeting.  The reason we are gathered here today is because it’s time to kick it up a notch.  It’s time to go with the full court press.  Now before you ask how, let me explain.  You see for too long I have been the center of attention, the focal point of every action the Legion as had thus far.  Now it’s time for each of us to take the fight to the WWG’s front door.  Everyone’s eyes are focus on me right now, and Dolph, I’m going to need you step up.  You’ve been doing well so far, winning at Road to Redemption was a big step, but we need more, we need that title.  I don’t need you to just win the title, I need you to make a statement as you’re doing it.

Dolph looks at Richardson, then he take his hands and rub them through his slicked back hair, as he responds to Jason Richardson.

DOLPH ZIGGLER //\\ SHOW OFF
Consider it done!  At legacy I’m going to take apart Jack Savage, piece by piece, and earn back my number one contender spot.  Then, I’m going to take the Orion Champion, from sweet Kandi and bring home.  Bring it here, to the Legion, where it belongs!

Jason nods his head in approval and the members around the table applaud Dolph Ziggler, and he puts at ****y grin on his face soaking it all in.

SILENCE!  Now Rocko and Hawk, you two have made a minimal impact at best thus far, and it’s time for the both of you to pick it.  I have trained you both, and I believe that the two of you are ready.  It’s time for the two of you to show just how powerful we are.  Show the entire world that’s it’s not just Jason Richardson and Dolph Ziggler, but show them that we are the Legion and we are many!

Rocko and Hawk look at one another and nod their heads, then the pound their fists together as another round of applause breaks out. 

This is the ground work for success.  The goal hasn’t changed, but the plan has been elevated for each of you.  I will continue to do my part for each of you, but they’ll be expecting me, but what they’re going to get is Dolph Ziggler, Orion Champion, the Disciples of Anarchy, Tag Team Champions.  Everything we’ve been working toward, the championship, the power, the order we will have.  There won’t be FSU World Order!  There won’t be Dangerous by Design world order.  There won’t even be WWG world order.  The new order I’m talking about is LEGION WORLD ORDER!

At the end of Jason’s last words the screen turns grainy and then to static.  It stays static until the screen goes black.

[/font]

Singles - Dog Collar Match
Randy Payne vs Jon Moxley

Matt Thomas: The following contest is the Dolg Collar Match.  In this match, there are no disqualifications, no count out, no pinfalls, and no submissions!  Both men will be linked by steel chain attached by collars around their neck, and the first competitor to touch all four corners of the ring in succession and without interruption will be declared the winner!”

Every light in the arena goes out as the unmistakably demented sound of Moxley's entrance music blares on the PA. As soon as the jagged, disturbing intro comes to its conclusion and the song truly begins, a dark, murky glow accompanied by spastic, flashing blue and green lights illuminates the arena. Jon Moxley, dressed in his signature black tights and denim jacket, quickly approaches the camera with his arm outstretched as his hand twists and his fingers wave. When close enough to the camera, he fixes his gaze upon the lens and distorts his expression in various ways.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first, hailing from Cincinnati, Ohio, and weighed in tonight at two hundred and twenty-five pounds… Jon Moxley!

He turns from the camera to walk down the ramp, glancing at the fans along the aisle while wearing a devilish smile with a glazed look in his eyes. Moxley steps onto the apron and ducks underneath the third rope, entering the ring. He walks over to the other side and grabs hold of the top rope as he pushes his feet down on the bottom, looking over the crowd as he sticks his tongue out and shakes head. Moxley releases the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, beating up his own head a bit as he waits for his opponent to make their entrance.  Then, we hear the sounds of “Champion” by Kanye West coming through the PA system.  Then, appearing the curtain is none other than Randy Payne.  Payne stands at the top of the stage for a moment, before walking down to the ring.

Matt Thomas:  And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, and weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds … Randy Payne!

Payne enters the ring and makes his way to the opposing corner of Jon Moxley.  There are two refs in the ring, and they walk to each competitor and begin the task of attaching the heavy chain to the competitors’ neck.  The refs check the collars, and one ref leaves as the bell is called for!

DING! DING! DING!

Adrian Riley:
  The Dog Collar Match is underway!

Neither man seems to show much fear as they come forward to the middle of the ring and Payne wastes no time in throwing punches, and it’s a slugfest early as both men fire off with big punches to the side of the head, neither budging for the first part, but it’s clear that Moxley is the harder striker here as his blows begin to rock Payne back to the corner.  The referee counts it as ONE! As  Moxley pulls Payne out of the corner and droping him to the ground with a stiff clothesline.  Moxley picks up Payne and whips him across the ring into another corner and the ref counts, ONE!  Moxley is close behind landing another big clothesline, this one drops Payne into a sitting position in the corner.  Moxley taps that corner as he did the other and the ref counts, TWO!   Moxley quickly makes his way to the next corner and tags that turnbuckle, and the ref calls THREE!  Before he can make a victory run to the next corner, Moxley is tripped as Payne pulls the chain, between the legs, sending it upward to create a low blow with the chain.

Adrian Riley:  Smart move there by Payne, as Moxley was looking to end it.

Chris Arenas:  Yes, Adrian but the momentum is clearly in Moxley’s favor right now!

The crowd is into as the groan as Moxley drops to his knees, clutching his “jewels”.  Payne has a grin on his face as he begins wrapping the chain around his hand and measuring Moxley before delivering chain-wrapped fist to the face of Moxley, sending Moxley to the canvas.  Payne follows up, measuring Moxley again, bouncing off the ropes and dropping a chain-wrapped fist drop to the face of Moxley.  Moxley is out of it as Payne tags the first corner, ONE!  Dragging the lifeless body of Moxley, Payne tags the second corner, but Moxley is now stirring on the mat, TWO!  Payne stretches and reaches and is able to touch the third corner, THREE!  As Payne runs to the final corner, Moxley leaps out of the ring and Payne is whiplashed back down to the mat, unable to touch the final corner.  Payne is irate as he walks over to where Moxley is on the outside, grabbing Moxley by the hair, but Moxley connects with a chain-wrapped fist to the face of his own, stunning Payne.  Then, Moxley reaches back and connects with another chain-wrapped fist to the face, this one knocking Payne out on the canvas. 

Adrian Riley:  Moxley returns the favor with a little chain justice of his own.

Chris Arenas:  What’s on Moxley’s mind now, is anybody’s guess!

Moxley grabs a steel chair from around the ring and folds up, looking at it menacingly.  Moxley enters the ring and watches Payne try to get back to his feet.  Payne grabbing the ropes, you his forehead begins to trickle blood.  Moxley waits, as Payne turns around and Moxley jabs him with the chair into the abdomen of Payne.  Moxley drops the chair on the ground and grabs Payne, as he’s bent over, hoist him up  and the delivers the MIDNIGHT SPECIAL ON THE CHAIR!

Chris Arenas: Goodnight Randy!

Moxley walks over and taps the first corner, ONE!  Watching the body of Payne, he walks over and tags the second corner, TWO!  Still no movement from Payne as Moxley walks over and touches the third corner, THREE!  Moxley walks to the final corner and slaps it empathically, FOUR!  The ref signals the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Matt Thomas:  And here’s your winner, Jon Moxley!

Moxley walks over and takes a seat at the head of Randy Payne, just looking at his lifeless body.  The referee raises the hand of Moxley who just continues to look at Payne. 

Adrian Riley:  Impressive victory here tonight by Jon Moxley!

Chris Arenas:  Yes Adrian, I think this is a different type of human being than we have ever seen in the World Wrestling Generation before!

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 01:19:35 pm »

Singles - Boston Street Fight
Barney Green vs Joe Lych

Legacy returns from a commercial break to reveal the ring. It is set up to look like a bar, with a bar counter and rack holding an assortment of liquors and beers at a corner. In the middle of the ring are a couple of wooden chairs and tables. At another corner is a television set playing the final game of the 2007 World Series. Outside of the ring is a pool table, complete with a set of pool cues and balls. Matt Thomas stands in between two tables

Matt Thomas: The following contest is a Boston street fight!

Adrian Riley: This one’s going to be brutal, Chris, a no holds barred brawl to determine who the King of Boston really is!

Chris Arenas: And we’ve got all kinds of things all around the ring that’ll make for great weapons, we’re going to see a lot of broken furniture here tonight, Adrian.

Matt Thomas: Introducing the first competitor…

"Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers starts to play throughout the arena as the lights switch to a more black and white feel. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers.

Matt Thomas: Weighing in at 325 pounds, from Boston Massachusetts… Barney Green!

Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well. Green climbs into the ring and pours himself a glass of Guinness from the bar, sits on a stool and takes a few swigs as he waits for his opponent.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent…

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air. Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up. “The Masshole “Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face.

Matt Thomas: Weighing in at 248 pounds, also from Boston Massachusetts… Joe Lych!

Adrian Riley: And there’s the former world champion Joe Lych, who has a huge height and strength advantage in this fight. Honestly, I don’t know how Green is going to get one over this guy.

Chris Arenas: Never count out the heart and resiliency of Barney Green, Adrian. This guy can take tons of punishment, and he’ll still get right back up from it. Lych is going to have to put Barney through hell and back if he wants to win this one.

As Lych begins to walk down the ramp, sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey, he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him. Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope. Green smiles and offers him his glass, and Lych gladly accepts it.

Adrian Riley: A little pre-match beer between two competitors, eh?

Joe drinks a bit, and then smashes the glass over Green’s head.

Chris Arenas: Oh, now that’s just uncalled for!
Adrian Riley: Welp, this one’s going to be short. Lych already busted Barney wide open.

DING DING DING

Barney wears a big smile on his beer drenched face. Blood begins to pour from his head, where there are shards of glass stuck inside. Joe looks at Green in disbelief, and attempts to grab another glass, but Barney springs up and grabs Joe’s head. Green slams Lych’s head onto the wooden bar counter a few times. Barney holds his opponent’s head down on the bar and gives it a strong elbow. Green turns around and walks towards a table, reaching for one of the chairs. He grabs it by the back and attempts to hit Lych, but Joe quickly ducks and stumbles out of the way. Barney smashes the wooden chair on the counter, breaking off the legs and splitting the seat in half. He drops what’s left of the chair and turns back around to face his opponent. Lych gets on his feet and grabs Barney by the head, putting him in a side headlock. Joe begins to punch Barney’s head repeatedly.

Chris Arenas: Oh, and there’s Joe Lych, focusing on that wound in Barney’s head.

Adrian Riley: With all that glass in Green’s head, he could pass out from blood loss…

Chris Arenas: As long as there’s a fight, neither of these men are going anywhere.

Barney pushes forward, forcing Joe to step forward in order to keep the headlock in. When both men reach the table, Green grabs a plate and slams it behind him, smashing it into Lych’s face. Joe immediately releases the lock and stumbles back, holding his face. Barney turns around and brings the plate up again, attempting to break the plate over Green’s head. Lych quickly reacts, giving Barney a big boot to the face. The kick sends Barney stumbling backwards. He drops his plate, shattering it onto the floor, and falls back onto the table. Lych walks over and delivers a few strikes to Barney’s head, but Green catches a punch and headbutts Joe. Barney grabs onto Lych’s head and shoves it in his armpit. Joe audibly screams as Green laughs.

Chris Arenas: Oh god, and poor Joe Lych, getting up close and personal with Green’s infamous armpit.

Adrian Riley: This might be worse than any wrestling move in the book.

Joe Lych wraps his arms around Barney’s waist and picks him high, only to slam Green down onto the shatter plate with a spinebuster. Joe goes for the pin.

1…2…Kick out!

Lych pulls Barney backs up on his feet and places him on the table. With Barney lying down on the table, Joe walks over to the ringpost nearby and climbs to the top rope.

Adrian Riley: And the big man going up top! Rare move by Joe Lych!

Chris Arenas: This is high risk, hopefully for Joe it pays off.

Joe leaps off the ropes and goes for an elbow drop, but Barney rolls out of the way and Lych lands on the table, splitting it in two.

Chris Arenas: Oh! And it did not! I doubt he’ll be doing that again!

Lych holds onto his side in pain as Green slowly gets to his feet. Green looks over to the opposite ringpost and notices the television.

Adrian Riley: What is Barney doing? This is no time to be watching TV!

Barney limps over to the television set and pulls the plugs out, freeing it from all the cables. He picks it up and carries it over his head as Joe manages to get on his knees. Green walks over to the kneeling Lych, and as soon as Joe looks up at his opponent, Barney smashes the television onto Joe’s head, sending Lych’s head through the screen. Barney kicks the television set mounted on Joe’s head, sending Lych back against the mat. Barney goes for the pin.

1…2…3- No! Kick out!

Chris Arenas: Amazing! How did Joe kick out of that!?

Green stomps on Joe’s gut a few times before going back to the bar. He grabs another glass and pours himself some more Guinness. He sits on the bar stool and begins drinking the beer.

Adrian Riley: Looks like Green’s worn out.

Chris Arenas: Or maybe just trying to get his pain tolerance up.

After about half a minute, Barney has finished his drink and Joe has pushed the television set off his head. Lych’s face is covered in blood, and he uses the ropes as leverage to bring himself up.

Chris Arenas: Joe is showing such great determination; most men would be out after something like that.

Barney refills his glass full of beer and limps over to Joe. Lych is on his knees at this point, and he grips onto Barney in an attempt to pull him down. Green laughs and pours his glass over Joe, drenching him in beer. He raises his glass up in preparation to break it over Joe’s head, but Lych bursts up with an uppercut out of nowhere that knocks Barney off his feet.

Adrian Riley: Woah, where the hell did that come from?!

Joe gets on his feet and smiles through the blood, raising his fist in front of him and revealing a pair of brass knuckles in his hand.

Chris Arenas: Aw, son of a ****!

Adrian Riley: He came prepared for this fight, Chris!

Barney recovers from the huge punch, stumbling around and eventually getting on his feet, but Joe is ready for him, landing another huge right to Barney’s face. Lych takes off the knuckles and tosses them aside, and then picks Green up and puts him on his shoulders.

Adrian Riley: Woah, what power shown by Joe Lych, carrying the 325 pounder!

Lych screams and lands a devastating F-5 onto the other table, driving Green’s head through it.

Chris Arenas: Oh! What a devastating Wicked ****ah through the table, this one is over!

Joe falls flat in exhaustion onto Green for the pin.

1…2…3!

DING DING DING

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, the King of Boston… Joe Lych!

Both men lie flat on the mat, and a few paramedics climb into the ring. They pick both men up, and attempt to carry Green off, but Barney pushes off of them. He grabs a can of beer behind the bar counter and raises it to Joe, who looks at him in confusion.

Chris Arenas: What is Barney doing?

Joe smiles and shakes Green's hand before grabbing a can of his own, and both men crack it open and drink together as the audience cheers.

Adrian Riley: I don’t believe it! Looks like both of these men earned each other’s’ respect tonight.

[commercial Break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 01:19:56 pm »

Main Event - Singles - #1 Contender Match for Orion Title - Best 2 out of 3
Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Savage
(*Winner gets a title shot at Final Judgment on March 28th 2013)

Matt Thomas: The following Main Event is to decide a number one contender to the WWG Orion Championship. This match is a Best 2 out of 3 Falls! Standard wrestling rules apply. Out first...

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage. 

Matt Thomas: Representing the Legion, from Hollywood, Florida, he is Mr. Untouchable, DOLPH ZIGGLER!

He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

"Breathe" by The Prodigy erupts from the speakers and in a matter of seconds the curtain is forced aside as Jack Savage emerges from the back, dressed in his red and black wrestling shorts.

Matt Thomas: Standing 6’2”, he is The Warrior, Jack Savage!

He stops for barely a moment at the top of the stage and gestures for the crowd, and walks down to the ring at a measured pace, keeping calm and controlled. He slides into the ring and takes to a turnbuckle to pose before slipping back down, using the last few moments before the match for a final stretch against the ropes and double checking the tape wrapped around his fists and wrists.

Adrian Riley: This is going to be a great match ladies and gentleman.

Chris Arenas: With the Orion championship being introduced to the WWG, we have the traditional wrestling back showcasing why the WWG is the greatest company in the world.

Adrian Riley: We have talented traditional wrestlers as well as able to almost kill each other and yet still able to show up each week.

DING DING

The two go to lock up, Savage hits Ziggler with a stiff elbow followed by a high suplex. Ziggler slides out of the ring and shakes off the attack. The ref begins to count Ziggler.  Savage exits the ring in pursuit but Ziggler slides back in. Savage returns to the ring. Ziggler stomps on Savage but has little effect as Savage lifts Ziggler up and slams him on the mat. Savage begins to land punch after punch as Ziggler attempts to block each one. Ziggler rolls to the left as Savage punches the mat, giving Ziggler the opportunity to roll free. Ziggler pops to his feet followed by Savage. Ziggler hits Savage with a Super Kick, sending Savage stumbling backwards into the ropes. Ziggler quickly goes on the assault but is surprised with an explosive lariat. Both men lay on the mat, attempting to shake off each others attack. Ziggler pushes himself up first and and goes for a Legdrop Bulldog, but is caught by Savage who turns it into a variation power bomb. Savage gets to his knees shaking off the superkick. He goes for a pin over Ziggler...

1..2..SHOULDER UP!

Savage pulls himself to his feet and drags Ziggler by the hair. Ziggler quickly off sets Savage with a Fireman’s carry takeover. Savage rolls into the ropes and Ziggler follows with a dropkick, sending Savage through the ropes. Ziggler takes a knee to recover as the ref counts Savage. Savage returns to the ring at ‘7’ and goes for a spear, to which Ziggler reverses it into a sit down facebuster. Ziggler goes for a pin of his own...

1..2..KICK OUT!

Adrian Riley: Jack Savage is showing us here why he is called the Warrior.

Chris Arenas: True, but Dolph Ziggler, as much as I would like to admit it, is keeping a stead attack on Savage, one that could break him down enough to get the win.

Ziggler grabs Savage by the head and goes for a swinging neckbreaker, but Savage pushes him off. Continuing to hold onto Ziggler, he Irish Whips hip towards a corner, but Ziggler reverse that, sending Savage into the corner. Ziggler jumps for a corner splash, but Savage moves out of the way, allowing Ziggler to hit face first into the ring post. Savage takes advantage and hits Ziggler with a Spike DDT. He once again rolls Ziggler over for a pin...

1...2...3!

1 - 0

Savage picks Ziggler up for a lifting side slam but Ziggler rolls out of it and puts on the Sleeper Hold! Savage begins to fight out of it but Ziggler holds on tight. Savage loosens Ziggler’s grip. Ziggler jumps up and reapplies, gaining a leverage advantage over Savage. Savage begins to fade, but only slightly. Savage begins to push backwards to the opposite ring post. Ziggler drops the hold and turns it into a rolling german suplex. Ziggler goes for a pin once again...

1...2...3!

1 - 1

Ziggler pounds the mat violently and argues with the ref about the count. He turns around as Savage is to his feet with another explosive lariat. Ziggler side steps and drop kicks Savage into the ropes. Savage stumbles back and Ziggler quickly hits him with a “Zig Zag”.

1...2...3!

Adrian Riley: It looks like Ziggler did it, Dolph Ziggler is the number one contender for the Orion Championship!

Chris Arenas: That was a show of how speed can be just as effective as strength.

Adrian Riley: Dolph Ziggler will now go on to Final Judgment to face Kandi Washington for the WWG Orion Champions in one week.

[commercial break]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 01:25:37 pm by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 01:20:20 pm »

The arena lights go out. The audience falls under a hush a building techno beat and the distorted strumming of a guitar begins coming over the P.A. as "Fame > Demise" by Woe, is Me blasts through the arena echoed by their roars. As all audible hell breaks loose and the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simple the rippling lights of the dying flames. Though the center of the stage opens and from it rises a platform holding the massive figure of Scott Carr beside his wife who has the WWG Title strapped sideways across her body. His Hood pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.  Amanda throws the belt up into the air and Carr catches it - holding it up even higher! 

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Canada’s Capital - Ottawa, Ontario, Standing Seven foot two, weighing in officially at Four hundred and Twenty pounds… he is… former WWG's Five Time World Champion! The Record Making - No sales or faking, Abominable - Indomitable… Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, The Greatest WWG Aqusition Ever... and the Roughest Man in the Industry Today! SCOTT CARR!

The audience pops again as the lights around Carr ignite – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him. Amanda leads the way and climbs the steps, Carr pushes up the middle rope for his wife, letting her in the ring.  Then Carr rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring, he gets to a knee in the middle of the WWG logo and springs up stomping his foot down as he throws up his arms into the air again – this time causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas hands Carr the microphone, who settles back into his corner, taking a seat on the top turn buckle as he watches Amanda holding up his belt in the middle of the ring.

Carr: So here it is... Number Five.  I have won this title before and in no uncertain terms - I have stated getting hands on it was all Me!  But... this time things are different, or that is to say - were different.  I got very use to feeling like it was mThe WWG againt Me... but I would be a fool to neglect admission that this belt - although newly Undisputed - doesn't belong to me all by myself.  A few others had a hand in helping me get my hands on this strap.  First and foremost I want to thank the fans... you are my adrenaline!  I need to thank Jakob Hystaria... my friend and a man who I can say, has Literally picked me up when I couldn't stand.  Why, oh why anyone has double crossed you, is beyond me... you're a good man and an even better friend.  More often than I can recall - I have seen that talented man give everything... body and soul for this company.  I'd forsake a seat in the Hall of Fame to know a man like him got in today.  FSU has the top gold, J-word... let's get you dressed in some too, brother.  It's High time for Hystaria! 

The crowd reacts with impassioned aggression at the thought.  The crowd begins to settle as Carr raises the microphone again.

Carr: I also need to thank my lovely wife.  Being on the road - keeping up with the schedule was getting hard.  Having your support has been a motivator.  You are my muse, you make me happy and you are the best thing I have ever done for myself.  I love you Amanda, thank you so much for all your help.

The crowd pop again, Amanda smiles at her husband as he steps down out of the corner - she gives him a kiss and hands him over his belt.

Carr: I also need to thank you, the fans... without you - I am nothing.  No accolade, no awesome finish, no snappy comeback - can ever be worth anything... without each and every one of you both in house and at home!  I love you all and I do everything I do... for you!

The audience pops again but the die down as the lights go out in the arena until "Darkness Falls" is played over the PA system.  The Entrance Ramp covers with smoke, as Jason Richardson slowly raises up from under the stage with a chair in his hand.  Jason has on his dark shades, bandana trench coat and black baseball bat in hand.  He looks over the crowd, raises his arms high into the air, before he unfolds his chair and casually sits down, resting one hand on the end of the bat and another on his knee.  Jason pats his chest, then raises his arms high in the air.  Finally he reaches in the pockets of his coat, as he music begins to die down.  Jason pulls a microphone out of his pocket - the crowd is quiet and Carr is leaning on the top rope, looking none-to-impressed but fairly certain what is about to come next.

Jason Richardson: You need to stop with the Good Guy Routine.  It's giving everyone a tooth ache.  You don't deserve that belt!

Carr: I think our less than photo finish to Last week's match - says I deserve it more than you... at least I wanted it more.

Jason Richardson: I loath you.

Carr: Loath, huh?  Somebody has been doing his crossword puzzles!

Jason Richardson: You and I both know... with the snap of my fingers - I could have Legion storm that ring and make you watch as we stomp your **** wife!  I don't need to take that belt to ruin you... you love that gold, Carr but you would give it all up for her wouldn't you?

Carr: I am going to stop you right there... I really, really need to break Kayfabe for a moment. It seems obvious to me that it was somehow a surprise to your stupid ass - so it behooves me to impress upon you that If you or anyone else in Legion - or absolutely anyone on the WWG Payroll - DARES to lay hands on Amanda at all.  Well... I could freak out, I might probably fall into a pit of Rage - and if it's bad enough... I may even weep over the results of her assault.  Though no matter the possibilities one thing is absolutely for sure... I WILL HURT YOU... and then things are only going to escalate in going downhill for you and your life both in and out of the ring up until such a time as I see to it that any light your proverbial Super Star, was ever going to shine is fully and totally extinguished with vicious malice.  No gig, No gimmick... True story, bro..

Jason Richardson: No matter what you say - you are just one man.  You can't be everywhere, not all the time.

Carr: Or... you could just man up, and admit when the chips were down... you just didn't want it as badly.  If you know she means more to me than this belt... and she does.  What makes you think the horrific and violent lengths I went to regaining the belt wouldn't fall frighteningly short... for whoever I have to go after in defense of Amanda?

Jason Richardson sniffs the air as he inhales deeply...

Jason Richardson: Who cares?  It smells like a good time for a war.

Carr: It is not going to be a good time for anyone involved if we have to go there.

Jason Richardson: Sounds like a hell of a time to me!  WWG FANS LOVE to see Carr take on stable, don't they?  You will give me a rematch - or things are going to get real unpleasant for everybody... especially hers.

Carr: Listen... you and I have been paid well and enjoyed Great Success going back and forth like we do - lets not sully our good unfriendship by having you put me in a situation where I have to put an end to that, and you.

Jason Richardson: It's got to be what it's got to be, Scott.

Darkness engulfs the arena and the entrance twinkles like late night city lights flicker on the stage as The Champ by Ghostface Killa begins playing.  The big screen changes to show us just backstage and we follow as Spider steps up to the entranceway – we can see down the ramp into the ring where Carr is waiting, as well as Jason who has turned around to. Spider explodes through – throwing the curtain to either side.  Spider has a microphone in hand and wastes no time busting up the party.  Spider walks right past Jason, though he's not ignoring him like Richardson is not even there.... Spider is just focused on Carr.  Wide eyed, furious and focused on ferocity.

Spider: Are you two finished? It's like desperate house wives of WWG out here!  I don't like either of you and having to listen to you **** back and forth is just sickening.  You sound like two old ladies in a retirement home fussing about Canasta!  I should be champ and I want a rematch!

Carr: Tough talk for the first man down.

Spider:Shut up!

Carr: Witty... and this whole time I thought they called you the comeback kid - because of the salty odour from your belches.

The audience and even Richardson laugh.  Spider rolls it off his back.

Carr: I don't even know what you are doing out here... you've turned a Living Legend into a Pathetic Pipedream... just like just like all the other guys who - Once upon a time, a long, long time ago... were actually relevant and purposeful.

Spider: I hate you and I hate everything you stand for.

Carr: Well ****... Jason loaths me... you, Spider hate me... guys I really have to ask you something...

Spider: You can ask but that does not mean you'll get the answer you like.

Carr: Ok... so... like... This is because I'm White - isn't it?

Spider: No!  What the hell is wrong with you?

Carr: I should call the human rights commision... or... I could just - smile, because I have STILL have a Larger Prize than either of you... and... the World Championship too! To bad all the biggest and best things in WWG are just something you two don't have.

Spider: You are a real ****!

Carr: True... and whatever you two think entitles you to interrupt your Undisputed World Champion - has to be a pure figment of your imaginations.  I beat you both in a match where only one inarguable winner decided the Championship.  You two mooks need to take a good look around - neither of you will see Joe Lych out here whineing for a rematch.  Because Joe Lych is a Man... he took his loss, picked himself up and is going on with a much more properous plan than putting his life on the line, threatening my wife or awkwardly demanding a chance to spare himself a total loss of dignity!  You prats need to Man up and square off at the next pay per view for the number one contender spot...

Spider: Why should we?  We could both come down there and double team you!

Carr: Oh come on... double team me?  I am not That kind of boy!  You're so Scandalous...

Spider: You really think you're smart... don't you, ****er?

Carr: Smart enough to not get eliminated from the match first, anyways.

Spider: Man, go **** yourself

Carr: Do you kiss your parole officer with that mouth?

Spider: No!

Carr: Ok... so you're a faithful - one inmate kind of guy?

Spider: You are a Racist!

Jason Richardson: I'd call it more antagonistic.

Carr: Yeah...

Spider: The **** are you siding with him for, Richardson?

Jason stands up and walks down the ramp where he squares himself up to Spider, glaring down at the smaller man, who waves him off as he heads towards the ring disrespectfully.

Spider: I don't know who you think you are, Carr.

Carr: Allow me to introduce myself... I am the guy who you are O and Two against.  The guy who has pinned you for Two of his Five World Championship reigns.  I am the Greatest Aquisition in WWG History!  So Jane... as it would appear, I am Tarzan... that would make You - The Has Been.  You can rock all the tough talk you like... but at the end of the day, time and again you have proven your worthlessness to this company.  But just like so many before you - you will find your road to success leads nowhere when you run headlong into me.

Spider: You are pompous!

Carr: So I'm told...

Spider: You know what I want...

Carr: For Tupac to make a comeback?

Jason Richardson: His would be about as good as yours has been, Spider.

Spider: Speaking of has-been... you didn't win either.

Carr: He came two steps closer than you.

Jason Richardson: He speaks truth.

Carr: Spider you shouldn't even be out here... you are drunk if you think you're getting a rematch, go home.

Jason Richardson: I'll even pay for your airline ticket.

Spider: You can shut your mouth, Richardson - Carr I demand another title shot!

Carr: Why... because you blew your wild card shot?

Jason Richardson: Yeah, earn it this time.

Spider: What about you?

Carr: He came in second... he has a heaftier stake than you do, punky.

Jason Richardson: So give me a title shot!

Spider: I will let you get a title shot before as soon as I can't pick myself up off the ground!

Carr: I like where you're going with this...

Jason Richardson: That can be arranged, Spider.

Spider: You couldn't arrange a poker game.  I don't care how either of you are planning to figure this out - but I go nowhere until we have a solution.

Carr: Hey now... don't sell yourself short.  You were going nowhere long before tonight.

Jason Richardson: Spider... the only solution that saves everyone here a lot of problems - is you go backstage, find a snack table and get a bite to eat.  And Carr... you give me my title shot!  Or else...

Spider: You high man?

Carr: I Am!  Otherwise I wouldn't have patience for all this.

Jason Richardson: You - shut your arrogant, greasy ass - gravy and cheese slathered, garbage stuffed mouth!  You are a coronary in waiting.  It's no surprise you waddle with the likes of the barrel bottom, blue collar, Brand Newb - Joe Lych.  Or that short, stubby, sweaty cup of cottage cheese - Barney Green.  You have been given all you're going to get and your final warning.  Make the match... just challenge me and I'll accept.

Carr: Ummmm. No.

Jason Richardson: You are scared!

Carr: Uhhhh, ya - Nope.  I'm not.  I just don't care what either of you think.  If you want to bring Legion to their bitter end... you come on, son.  You come knock at the devil's door... I assure you - there will be a prompt answer.  I am not afraid of Legion... FSU are not afraid of Legion... WWG should not be afraid of Legion.  You wouldn't be the first to try and play heavy with me... Or this federation... you do have numbers on your side.  But you.... don't have... This!

Carr hoists the title high in the air causing the audience to pop loudly.  Richardson and Spider shake their heads at Carr's easy pop.  As the crowd fades Jason raises his microphone.

Jason Richardson: Down boy... no need to get so excited over a belt you are just warming for me.

Spider: Or me.

Carr: Newsflash, ****s! Neither of you, nor anyone else in the History of WWG - has ever been as Flat Out Dominant as I am in this ring.  **** you both and **** your pathetic threats you Stunned Cunsts!  You ****es need to step back off my ****!  I never interrupted either of you when you threw a strap over your shoulder... as you put on your first training bras.  I didn't sully your moments!

Jason Richardson: I won't accept "No" for an answer.

Spider: Me either!

Carr: Then I have bad news for you both... if you ladies want to slap fight for number one contender... go for it.  If either of you won this belt... you wouldn't give me a Title shot even if I was contractually obligated to take a ****ing dive.  So don't presume threatening me is going to get you anywhere better than the worst side of a.Beat Down.

Spider: Whateved happens after this... is your own fault.

Jason Richardson: I told you there would be no more warnings.

Carr: Was I not Crystal Clear already?  I... just... don't... ****ing... Care.  If I cowar down like a broken man.... or if I rise up and break you both.  The inevitibility of wrestling is - when you are at the top... everyone would be glad to knock you off.  My first title defence is going to be a challenge of my own.  You are both repugnant human beings for a bevy of reasons.  Neither of you are of a redeemable enough character to represent this company.  Your mothers should be ashamed of you and your fathers are probably glad they left.

Jason Richardson: You have just made a big mistake.

Spider: A very big mistake.

Carr: Well thanks Dr. Evil and Mini Me.  Maybe now you can **** off in peace... before you find yourselves in pieces.

Jason Richardson: You know what, Carr?  I'd really prefer to see you curb stomp this blight.

Jason walks down to Spider, out of nowhere Spider drills Jason in the face with a back elbow - he takes Richardson's baseball bat and rushes the ring.  Carr hands the title to Amanada and tells her to get out of the ring, Spider slides under the bottom rope and swings the bat at Carr who dodges a couple of swings before Spider jabs him in the ribs with the bat, bringing Carr down to a knee.  Richardson picks himself back up and Amanda finds herself caught with no way up the ramp.  No matter what happens in the ring, Richardson wins - as long as Amanda doesn't leave.  Spider continues his assault - he hauls back and swings but Carr grabs the bat!  Scott yanks Spider in and turns him inside out with a lariat!  Spider doesn't let go of the bat and as Carr gets up, he gets right back down as Spider clips him in the wounded knee with the bat.

Chris Arenas: Nobody wants to see this...

Adrien Riley: Regardless of what happens in that ring - Jason comes out well.  And he's making sure Amanda stands by to watch it happen.

Amanda stands, watching in horror as Spider brings the bat down across her husband's back several times.  Frustrated, Amanda gets up onto the apron - screaming at Spider who walks towards her only to get smacked across the face with the world heavyweight title belt!  Spider steps back - eyes wide, furiously focused - he swings the bat for all he's worth **** Amanda in the side of the head!  She collapses in a heap and falls right to the mats outside the ring.  Spider leans over the top rope screaming "**** you should have never gotten involved!", the shot Amanda took was so voracious - Richardson begins signalling to the back for medics!

Chris Areans: Oh no... no... no...

Adrien Riley: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?  Nothing you haven't already told her twice!

Chris Arenas: WHAT!?  Even Richardson is trying to get her some help, you moron!  This is horrible!

Adrien Riley: I'm just saying... but seriously - that was pretty needlessly violent on Spider's part.  Amanda's not even a competitor here.

Richardson berates Spider as he aprehensively checks on Amanda.  But nobody was checking on Carr, who can see down to the side of the ring.  Of all the reactions we've ever seen from Carr, this one is by far the most frightening.  Tears well up in his eyes, as rage boiles over on the rest of his face - then he closes his eyes tightly and when they open... there is no more charm and humor.  There is no more sparkle of mischief or misbehavior.  There is only the look of blood lust - a look that falls firmly on the shoulders of Spider.  Spider turns around and whacks Carr in the side of the head with the bat knocking him off his path of advance - but Carr grabs Spider by the throat and rips him off the ground as he yanks the bat away from Spider in mid air!  Carr sends Spider into the ground as hard as he can in a choke slam, then comes back up taking the bat with both hands over his head - he puts everything he's got into smashing Spider across the midsection doubling the man in agony around the bat.  Carr pulls it away from Spiders body and holds the bat up showing it to Richardson. 

Chris Arenas: Without him - that bat wouldn't have been by ringside.

Adrien Riley: It's part of who he is.

Chris Arenas: I think what Carr's offering - is to permanently make it part of who Jason is.

Carr throws the bat up the ramp for all he's worth and it makes it - slamming into the entrance ramp.  Richardson gets up and backs away from Amanda slowly, emergency techs pour out from backstage and run to aid Amanda.  Though a couple stand ready as Carr turns back to Spider who is gasping and coughing on the canvas.  Carr grabs Spider by the back of the head and lifts him up off the ground - Carr sends Spider hurtling chest first into the turnbuckle across from them.  Carr lifts Spider up onto his shoulder and climbs up to the top - still holding onto Spider!  Carr twists Spider around into a powerbomb position then leaps off the top rope landing Spider on the announce table in a sitting piledriver!  Spider's neck wrenches sideways, and his body crumples beneath the weight and impact - along with the announce table which explodes from underneath them!  In pain, Carr forces himself off the ground - the emergency crew start taking Amanda away from ringside - he calls her name and walks towards them... then stops and looks back over his shoulder at the unflinching, shallow breathing Spider.  Carr's not done... he grabs Spider up off the ground and throws him into the steel steps so hard they dent and separate!  Carr puts Spider's head in between the steps - he gets up to the apron and he drops a leaping knee into the top step!  Spider isn't moving, as Carr drags his body from beneath the top step - palms Spider's face and begins walking up to the back.  We haven't gotten Chris and Adrien back online just yet - but we do hear Carr over the camera microphones as he walks up the ramp muttering, repeating to Spider.

Carr: You'd better hope she's ok, or you're dead...You'd better hope she's ok, or you're dead...You'd Better hope she's ok, or You're Dead... YOU BETTER HOPE SHE'S OKAY - OR YOU ARE DEAD, SPIDER!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: