Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 10:57:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Final Judgement March 28th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Judgement March 28th 2013  (Read 204 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:55:20 pm »

Final Judgement

from

Geyre, Turkey

at

The Aphrodisias

with musical guest Sirah

Opener - Singles Match - Buried Alive
(*Object is to put opponent into a open grave and cover them completely)
Aiden Monroe vs tHuRtEeN

Singles Match - First Blood
(*First person to bleed loses)
James Trent vs Randy Payne

Tag Team Match - Hard Core
D.O.A vs Blue Collar Brawlers

Singles Match - Gladiator Match
(*No pins, No submission, No DQ, Last man standing. 60 minute time limit)
Jack Savage vs Mark Jennings

Fatal Fourway - Legacy Championship - TLC
Christopher McKissick vs Jon Moxley vs Demarco Witt vs Jace Gryphon

Singles Match - Orion Championship - Traditional Pinfall
Kandi Washington (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Main Event - Singles Match - World Heavyweight Championship - Gauntlet Match
(*Both men wear metal gauntlets on their hands during the match)
Scott Carr (c) vs Spider
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 05:16:38 am »

The opening video package for WWG’s Final Judgment and an exposition of pyro fills the night air. The crowd begins to go wild. The lights go out, and the crowd slowly dies down. The camera shifts to the performance stage to the right of the entrance and Sirah’s first song begins to play...

Adrian Riley: That was an incredible opening song from Sirah, she’ll be back later on, and rumor has it, she has a special guest to accompany her for her last song.

Chris Arenas: Now that the party has started, lets get to the first match.

Opener - Singles Match - Buried Alive
(*Object is to put opponent into a open grave and cover them completely)
Aiden Monroe vs tHuRtEeN

In the ring Aiden Monroe is already standing in the ring.

Matt Thomas: Welcome to Geyre, Turkey for WWG’s Final Judgement! Our first match is a singles Buried Alive match! The first person to put their opponent in the grave and to toss dirt on them, for a 10 count, wins. Here first from Chino, California, Aiden Monroe! And his opponent...

“Bodies” from Drowning Pool begin to play and 13 walks out and to the ring.

Matt Thomas: From Hammersmith, London, England, tHuRtEeN!

DING DING!

13 makes the first move towards Aiden. 13 swings but misses, Aiden backs up and slides through the ropes. 13 gives chase, Aiden dropkicks 13’s leg, followed by an Irish Whip into the steel steps. 13 connects, and heads over onto the floor. Aiden walks around and grabs a chair from under the ring. 13 begins to get to his feet and head towards Aiden. 13 grabs and turns Aiden around. He hits Aiden with a knee, but Aiden wisely puts the chair between the two and contact is made with steel. Aiden drops the chair and tosses 13 into the ring post followed by another dropkick into the guard railing. Aiden picks the chair back up and heads up towards the entrance where the grave has been dug. He looks in and drops the chair on the outside of it. He heads back towards to where 13 is getting to his feet. 13 is to his feet. Aiden jumps up on the outside of the ring. He runs down it and launches with a spinning “Falling From Grace” variant, connecting with 13. Aiden stands up and looks into the camera ‘is this a joke?’ Aiden starts to lift 13 to his feet but 13 fights back. 13 pushes Aiden off. Aiden moves back to the opposite of the ring. 13 gives chase. He takes for a running clothesline but misses. Aiden heads up closer to the grave. 13 stalks Aiden towards the grave. 13 rushes and lifts Aiden up and lets go over the grave, but Aiden pushes off and overshoots the hole. Aiden hops and rolls over to the chair and picks it up. He slams it into 13’s head once... twice... and for a third. 13 stagers at the edge of the hole. Aiden takes a few steps back. he runs and jumps, chair first, and smashes it in 13’s face, dropping him into the hole. Aiden picks up the shovel and tosses dirt on top of 13. the ref begins to count.

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10!

DING DING DING!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 05:24:19 am »

Singles Match - First Blood
(*First person to bleed loses)
James Trent vs Randy Payne

Matt Thomas: The following match is a First Blood Match! Where the first person to bleed, loses. Out first...

Suicide Silence’s “O.C.D.” pounds into the arena without any warning whatsoever, instantly setting the crowd off in an unnerving way as James Trent casually walks out onto the ramp with eyes that seem to look straight through the ring, the arena, the crowd – everything. His calm mannerisms completely juxtapose the heavy guitar riffs and drum beats from the deathcore song that is deafening the arena as Trent casually slips down the aisle as if he was taking a stroll in the park on a Sunday afternoon.

Matt Thomas: From Fairmont, Indiana, Jaaames Trent!

He rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the corner of the ring, still almost ignoring the world around him including the mixture of boos and uneasy chatter coming from the crowd.

And his opponent...
“Champion” by Kayne West plays as Randy Payne slowly walks down to the ring.

Matt Thomas: From Las Vegas, Nevada, The Future, Randy Payne!

DING DING.

The two lock up. Randy get’s the upper hand. Randy lands a knee to which he turns into a DDT. Trent rolls around in pain. Randy goes for a kick to the head but Trent rolls out of the way. Trent returns to his feet and hits Randy with a kick of his own, sending Randy into the ropes. Trent dives, connecting with Randy on the outside. Trent rolls to his feet and sets Randy up for a second kick to the head. Randy rolls out the way and Trent connects with the guard rail. Randy lifts Trent up and slams him on the steel steps. Randy rolls off and heads under the ring for a weapon.

Adrian Riley: This is a first blood match, I wonder what Randy is thinking of favoring the odds towards him?

Chris Arenas: Being there are no knifes or guns under there, I have the feeling what ever it is, it will be painful for James Trent.

Randy comes out with a chair and a table. He sets the table up on the outside and takes the chair in hand. He walks over to Trent and slams the chair over his back. Trent yells out in pain and rolls away. Randy swings the chair once more. Trent moves out of the way and it hits the railing. Trent kicks Randy in the knee, forcing him to drop the chair. Trent pushes Randy into the ring post, bouncing off to the floor. Trent picks up the free chair and cracks the already hurt Randy Payne across the head and tosses the chair to the side. The ref quickly checks for blood, but so far see’s none. Trent, upset, begins to kick the stairs. He recomposes himself and heads for under the ring himself. After a few moments of searching, he pulls out a kendo stick. He turns around and Randy spears him into the ring. Randy rolls Trent into the ring as he catches his breath. He slowly shakes off the chair shot. He stands up, grabbing the kendo stick. He slides into the ring with Trent. Trent goes for a “East of Eden” but Randy steps out of the way, and returns with a shot from the kendo stick. Randy places the kendo stick across Trent’s neck and hits him with a russian leg sweep. Randy looks at Trent, then back at the table.

Chris Arenas: What his he thinking about doing?

Adrian Riley: I’m not sure, but I think Trent is not going to like whatever it is.

Randy slides out of the ring and pushes the table closer to the ring. He slides back in and grab Trent by the head. He pulls him through the ropes and sets him up for a hanging DDT. Randy drops down putting both through the table with a DDT. The ref rushes over and checks on the two men. Randy slowly rolls away from the wreckage. The ref checks on Trent, who is hardly moving. He notices that Trent is bleeding through a 2 inch gash on his forehead. The ref calls for the bell and EMT’s.

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: That was extremely painful looking.

Chris Arenas: I hope Trent is alive, that looks like he may end up in the hospital.

Adrian Riley: Thats how the WWG is now days, you show up, you take the risk of being seriously injured.

Randy starts to walk out pleased with himself. A man walks out from the back and stands in his way. Smiling. Randy try’s to move past him, but the man stands in his way.

Chris Arenas: Who is this guy? He looks vaguely familiar.

He extends his hand to Randy. Randy slaps it away and pushes past him. The man spins him around and hits him with a “The Love Guns”. He calls for a microphone and one is brought to him.

Man: I wanted to be nice, I heard there was another “Ladies man” around here. Obviously you can’t be it. Sure your woman is cute, but a real ladies man would be able to do defend her, and I just don’t see that. I wanted to like you, but you are a funny guy. I really didn’t mean to come out here to assault you, but hey, things happen. The names Mike Maddox, please to meet you, and being I am one for fare sport, come find me on Legacy, I will give you a fare shot for retaliation.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 05:24:28 am »

D.O.A vs Blue Collar Brawlers

Matt Thomas: The following match is a tag team match. Out first...

"Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers starts to play throughout the arena as the lights switch to a more black and white feel. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers. Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well.

Matt Thomas: and his partner...

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face . As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him .

Matt Thomas: Together they are the Blue Collar Brawlers, Joe Lych and Barney Green!

Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: And their opponents...

“No Change” plays and Rocko and Hawk step out and begin to walk down towards the ring.

Matt Thomas: The Disciples of Destruction!

Adrian Riley: The first tag team match in a while Chris.

Chris Arenas: I know, I was beginning to wonder if we would ever have another tag team match.

Adrian Riley: It looks like Hawk and Barney Green will be starting this match off.

DING DING!

Hawk and Barney goes to lock up Barney has other thoughts. Barney hits Hawk with a stiff punch. Hawk falls back, and Barney continues to follow with punches. Joe tosses in a trash can. Barney bends over and picks up the trash can. Hawk quickly makes the tag to Rocko. Barney turns around meeting a boot to the trash can bouncing off of Barney’s head. Barney falls back Rocko grabs Barney by the head and slams in on the mat. He continues to do so until the ref pushes him off. Rocko argues with the ref for a few moments.

Adrian Riley: Rocko seems to be in full swing here tonight.

Chris Arenas: Well, Jason Richardson did tell those two it’s their time to step up and represent.

Rocko turns around and Barney kicks him low. Barney rolls to his corner and makes a tag. Lych jumps in and picks up the damaged trash can and smashes it over Rocko’s head. Lych picks Rocko up and hits him with a suplex. Lych goes for a quick pin...

1..2...SHOULDER UP!

Hawk starts to get into the ring but the ref stops him. Lych stomps on Rocko. Lych turns towards Hawk. Rocko rolls Lych up...

1... KICK OUT!

Barney slides in a chair. Lych rolls out of the pin. Rocko pops to his feet as well. Lych see’s the chair and grabs it. He takes a swing at Rocko but ducks and tags Hawk. Hawk slowly enters the ring. Lych draws a line on the mat and holds the chair like a baseball bat. He begins to taunt Hawk to bring him into the ring. Hawk runs in, Lych takes a swing, Hawk ducks. Lych turns around, Barney hits Hawk with a punch. Hawk spins around. Lych hits Hawk in the mid section followed by a crack over the head. Lych goes for the pin...

1..2..3!

Backstage Scott Carr and Jace Gryphon sit in the locker room.

Jace Gryphon: So I hear you invited Jon Moxley to join the FSU?

Scott Carr: The kid has spunk. I like his style.

Jace Gryphon: You know I have a match against him right? Just because he got an invite doesn’t mean I am going to go easy on him.

Scott Carr: I don’t expect you too, business is business. The way I see it, IF he joins, that is two people who have a shot at the title for the FSU.

Jace Gryphon: Fair enough. Let me ask you. You heard from Jakob recently?

Scott Carr: Not at all. I’m sure he has his reasoning, he tends to get in a mood once in a while and does this. Must be something big though, he usually comes back for the shows.

Jace Gryphon: What happens with the Tag Titles if he doesn’t come back.

Scott Carr: He’ll come back, he loves these titles, they mean a lot to him.

Jace Gryphon: What if he doesn’t before you have to defend those titles?

Scott Carr: If that is the case, then I will defend them on my own. If I have no word at that point, after that match, I will pick a new partner.

Jace Gryphon: Any rate, no disrespect, I have your back if you need it.

Scott Carr: Like I need your help. But I have faith Jakob will turn up before then. I just wish the bastard would let me know what he’s up too.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:25:07 am by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 05:25:45 am »

Back to the performance stage.

Singles Match - Gladiator Match
(*No pins, No submission, No DQ, Last man standing. 60 minute time limit)
Jack Savage vs Mark Jennings

Matt Thomas:This next bout is scheduled  to be a Last Man Standing Match(Gladiator Match) time limit. Introducing first from Parts unknown,Standing in at six foot two inches tall and weighing in at 230lbs. "The Warrior" Jack Savage!!!(crowds cheers loudly)

Breathe" by The Prodigy erupts from the speakers and in a matter of seconds the curtain is forced aside as Jack Savage emerges from the back, dressed in his red and black wrestling shorts. He stops for barely a moment at the top of the stage and gestures for the crowd, and walks down to the ring at a measured pace, keeping calm and controlled. He slides into the ring and takes to a turnbuckle to pose before slipping back down, using the last few moments before the match for a final stretch against the ropes and double checking the tape wrapped around his fists and wrists.

Matt Thomas:And his opponent from Miami Florida,Standing in at six foot six inches tall and weighing 265lbs "The Italian Stallion" Mark Jennings!!!(crowd boos wildly)

Sexyback by Justin Timberlake plays over the WWG system and the fans begin to boo when Mark Jennings appears out from the back with Madison Lewis' hands clasps around his biceps. The couple pauses at the top of the ramp and Madison slides her across his abs as he arrogantly grins to the fans in attendance tonight. He then starts arrogantly strutting down the ramp while flirting with Madison and paying no attention to the booing crowd. He makes his way to the ring apron and escapes Madison's hold as he leaps up on the apron. He kneels up and slides his hands down his abs as he grins once more. He stands up and steps over the second rope and bounces inside the ring. He jolts over across the ring to the corner and climbs to the second rope and raises his arms in the air and his fists closed. He looks to the outside as Madison Lewis is walking around the ringside area clapping up at her man. He steps off the second rope and turns his attention to the ramp when his music fades.

Adrian Riley:This is going to be one helacious match and I cannot wait for the start of this one what about you Chris?

Chris Arenas: I am not sure what to think but I think Mark Jennings has something up his sleeve and no one knows about it but him.

Adrian Riley: Why do you say that Chris?

Chris Arenas:Not sure  just a gut feeling I suppose. Might as well get this match underway I cannot wait for the action regardless.

Ding Ding.

Jack and Mark stare at each other grimacing, Finally both men get the match underway by a high elbow and collar tie up. Jack kicks  Mark in the gut and and hits a quick ddt right off the bat.Mark quickly rises to his feet as Jack awaits for Mark to stand up to his feet. Mark smiles evilly at Jack as they once more tie up but this time Mark gets the upper hand and executes and arm drag. Jack get's up and looks Mark in the eyes Mark  and Jack stare each other down as they move in closer to each other than both lock up Mark  gets the upper hand and reverses the the tie up into a headlock. Mark  grinds at Jack  head but Jack pushes him off and sends him towards the rope upon coming back Mark gets back body dropped. Jack is getting pumped now. Mark  gets up and then is met with a big shoulder block from Jack. Jack then bounces off the ropes and hits Mark with a tremendous elbow drop. Jack begins taunting the crowd as they cheer him. Jack   then brings Mark to his feet, Jack goes for a thunderous punch but is reversed by Mark  and Mark starts unloading on Jack. Mark then Irish whips Jack  into the ropes Jack comes back and is met with a drop toe hold. Mark quickly goes in and locks the STF on Jack.

Adrian Riley:What the hell is Mark doing there is no pin-fall submission on this match how does he expect to win

Chris Arenas:Damn Adrian must I explain everything to you! Mark is probably wearing down Jack.

.A few moments later the stronger Jack powers out of the STF.Both men are on their feet. Both men point at each other than  and bounce off opposite ends of the ropes and then both run into each other with a double clothesline!! Both men are on the ground and the ref begins the standard  ten count. 1.....2.....3.....4....5.....6.....  Both men are slowly onto their feet. Both men are locking up again when Mark shows more power and pushes Jack right over the ropes. Jack slowly gets up to his feet with the help of the ring apron Mark the comes in with a vicious baseball slide. sending Jack on the security rail. Mark goes outside the ring and walks over to Jack and starts pounding on Jack, Mark then grabs Jack's head and starts pounding it on the barricade after about four blows to the head Jack elbows Mark in the gut and finds his way out of it. Jack goes for a clothesline but misses his target and it met with the steel turnbuckle. Mark walks over to Jack and nails a scoop slam on the top of the stairs . Mark taunts the crowd as the boo wildly, Mark then goes near a fan in the crowd and steals in what appears to be a soft drink. Mark runs and meets Jack who just got up and is met with that very soft drink cup but has little affect. Mark then spears Jack right into the steel steps.

Adrian Riley:What a smart move by Mark.

Chris Arenas:Yeah but clearly unfair but that is what you get when you are booked in these types of matches.

The ref begins the ten count 1....2.....3......4.....5.....6.....7.....8...

Mark then goes and pulls Jack up to his feet and taunts the crowd signaling for the end near. But Jack with very little life explodes and starts pounding on Mark the crowd starts getting behind Jack when he nails a standing suplex on Mark. Jack then see's a fan with  a chair and takes advantage of it as Mark shows signs of shaking the cobb webs out . Jack taunts the crowd as they cheer him on and so it seems he is taking his sweet time to make a move on Mark. Marc is standing up now shaking his head and then Jack tries a chair shot in the head and misses completely  and the chair recoils hitting Jack right in his own head. To add insult to injury Matt executes a STO on Jack then  begins taunting the crowd as the continue to boo. Mark picks up the chair that was once in Jack;s hand , Mark awaits for  Jack to slowly stand up Jack turns in and is met with a steel chair to the skull.!  Mark is feeling it now and continues to bash Jack on the chest cavity until he deems it necessary after about five shots  and the ref begins the ten count 1.....2.....3.....4......5......6.....7.....8.....9 -A Mark signals no no no and the crowd boos.

Adrian Riley:What the hell is Mark doing he could have had this match in the bag already?

Chris Arenas: I don't know maybe he wants to end Jack's career let us continue to watch this match.

Mark runs over to the commentating corner and grabs the ring bell. Mark runs at Jack but somehow Jack has a little something left maybe lady luck or something and try's to unload on Mark but Mark is in his place now and reverses Jack with a thunderous headbutt and now Jack is busted wide open. Mark see's the blood and his aggression level rises and starts pounding on Jack's head, The hopeless Jack try's to show he has heart and stands up but then is met with the ring bell!!! Mark starts laughing and pulls Jack to his feet and executes his finishing maneuver "The Girlfriend Stealer". The ref begins his ten count once more as Mark looks over at the Spanish announce table. and laughs evilly the ref counts 1.2 ..3...4...5....6.....7...8...9.. Mark stops the ten count once more.

Adrian Riley:Good god almighty give it a break Mark show some remorse on your part.

Chris Arenas:He is showing no mercy I love it  come on Mark!!!!

Mark picks up the weakened Jack and lays him over the Spanish announce table Mark follows up and goes on the table and picks Jack up and sets up for "The Facial Reconstruction"

Adrian Riley:Good lord don't do it Mark you'll end the poor kids career.

Chris Arenas:Keep up the good work. end it now.

Mark nails The Facial Reconstruction on  Jack the ref begins his ten count 1......2.....3......4....5......6....7.....8.....9...10!

Ding Ding!!!

Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake blasts over the PA systems as the crowd boos and chants you suck!!!

Matt Thomas:The winner of the Match Mark Jennings!

Adrian Riley I cannot believe what Mark Jennings has done to that poor kid.

Chris Arenas:Maybe he shouldn't have bitten off more than he could chew.

Adrian Riley:Yeah perhaps you are right.

Chris Arenas: I can't wait for this next bout!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 05:26:27 am »

Fatal Fourway - Legacy Championship - TLC
Christopher McKissick vs Jon Moxley vs Demarco Witt vs Jace Gryphon

Matt Thomas: The following contest is a tables, ladders, and chairs match for the Legacy championship!

The camera focuses on the Legacy belt being suspended above the ring.

Matt Thomas: The first man to grab the belt and land with both feet on the ground will be the winner of this match and new Legacy champion!

Adrian Riley: And finally, Chris, we’re going to crown a new Legacy champion here tonight!

Chris Arenas: And in a TLC match, no less. This is going to be brutal.

Adrian Riley: That’s for sure. What’s going to be really interesting is seeing how the personal relationships between Moxley, McKissick and Gryphon affect the course of the match.

Chris Arenas: We know that Jon and Christopher are well acquainted, but we’ve heard rumors that there’s some bitterness between Moxley and Jace.

Adrian Riley: Plus, word on the street is Carr has approached Moxley, perhaps with an offering of friendship? Could we see another member joining FSU?

Chris Arenas: Who can say? I guess we’ll have to see.

The lights go out in the arena as an ominous laughter comes over the loud speakers and Generation Dead starts to play as Demarco walks out wearing a black tank top and jeans along with black sneakers.

Matt Thomas: From Bulls, New Zealand… Weighing in at 265 pounds… Demarco Witt!

Adrian Riley: And here comes the biggest man of the match, Demarco Witt.

Chris Arenas: That’s right, he’ll definitely be using that size advantage over his opponents.

Witt takes off his shirt and rosses it to the ground before climbing into the ring and waiting for his opponents.

Suddenly, Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. He says “Time for me to win some gold!” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans.

Matt Thomas: From Orlando, Florida, weighing in at 228 pounds… Christopher “Showtime” McKissick!

Chris Arenas: And here’s “Showtime;” you know a lot of people say McKissick doesn’t have what it takes to win this kind of match.

Adrian Riley: It’s going to be brutal, Chris, and if McKissick can’t adopt the savagery, he isn’t going to walk out the champ. He’s a tremendous wrestler, though, and that will always work in his favor.
McKissick slides under the bottom rope. He begins to do amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up as Witt stands on the other side of the ring.

Every light in the arena goes out as the unmistakably demented sound of Moxley's entrance music blares on the PA. As soon as the jagged, disturbing intro comes to its conclusion and the song truly begins, a dark, murky glow accompanied by spastic, flashing blue and green lights illuminates the arena. Jon Moxley, dressed in his signature black tights and denim jacket, quickly approaches the camera with his arm outstretched as his hand twists and his fingers wave.

Matt Thomas: From Cincinnati, Ohio… Weighing in at 225 pounds… Jon Moxley!

Chris Arenas: And here’s Moxley, who’s been the subject of many rumors as of late.

Adrian Riley: What I’m wondering is how he’s going to deal with his tentative partner, McKissick. Christopher is the closest thing to a friend Jon has, will he have the will to really hurt him tonight?

Chris Arenas: All of these men have made it clear that nothing in this match is personal, when you’re a competitor, you don’t think about who you have to beat, just that you have to beat them.

When close enough to the camera, Moxleyfixes his gaze upon the lens and distorts his expression in various ways. He turns from the camera to walk down the ramp, glancing at the fans along the aisle while wearing a devilish smile with a glazed look in his eyes. Moxley steps onto the apron and ducks underneath the third rope, entering the ring. He walks over to the other side and grabs hold of the top rope as he pushes his feet down on the bottom, looking over the crowd as he sticks his tongue out and shakes head. Moxley releases the ropes and walks McKissick’s corner, slapping his shoulder and chatting with him for a bit.

Green lights fill the arena as the intro to “Bloody Cape” plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side.

Matt Thomas: Accompanied to the ring by Shae… From Kailua, Hawaii, weighing in at 240 pounds… Jace Gryphon!
Shae stays behind as Jace slowly make his way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around him.

Adrian Riley: And it looks like Gryphon’s girlfriend Shae will not be getting involved in this match.

Chris Arenas: Can you blame them? This thing could get ugly real fast, and nobody wants her to get hurt. We don’t want another incident where an innocent person gets hurt…

Jace rolls under the bottom rope and goes to an empty corner before leaning against the turnbuckle.

DING DING DING

McKissick and Moxley immediately split up; Jon locks shoulder to shoulder with Witt and McKissick locks up with Gryphon. With his technical ability, McKissick manages to maneuver around Jace, holding around waist from behind. Moxley land a couple stuff shots to Witt’s face and pulls his head into a headlock. Witt picks Moxley up and turns around before pushing Jon onto the turnbuckle and landing a few punches to Moxley’s gut. McKissick falls to the mat and grapples onto Jace’s legs, taking him down with him. Christopher climbs up to Jace’s head and puts him into a headlock as Witt continues to unload on Jon. Moxley manages to duck a punch and land a solid uppercut to Witt’s jaw, sending him stumbling back. Meanwhile, Jace manages to get onto his feet, and picks McKissick up before landing a belly to back suplex. Jon lands another hard right to Witt before grabbing his head and slamming it into the turnbuckle. Witt stumbles back again and gets dazed while Jon climbs to the second rope. Jace kicks McKissick in the head and torso a few times as Moxley leaps off to land a strong elbow to Witt’s head. Demarco falls to the mat, and Jace picks McKissick up. Gryphon grabs Christopher and tosses him shoulder first into the turnbuckle.

Chris Arenas: Oh! What a smart move by Jace, he’s already trying to weaken McKissick’s limbs.

McKissick holds onto his shoulder in pain and slumps down onto the mat, leaning against the ring post as he sits. Jace backs up and smiles, thinking about what to do to the vulnerable McKissick, but Moxley comes behind and grabs Jace for a reverse suplex. He puts Gryphon into the position, but Jace jumps and swings his feet back, kicking Moxley in the face.

Adrian Riley: What athleticism shown by Gryphon!

Moxley stumbles around after the kick, and walks right into a huge clothesline from hell by the recovered Demarco Witt. Demarco walks over to Jace and attempts to grab him, but Gryphon ducks out of the way, when Witt turns around he is met with a kick to the gut, followed by a T-Bone suplex. Jace quickly stands back up and raises his arms in celebration thinking he is the last man standing, but McKissick has gotten up and he runs over to Jace. Chrisopher wraps his arms around Jace’s waist, and lifts him up, landing a german suplex. Christopher stands in the middle of the ring and looks around as the audience cheers. He smiles and exits the ring to grab a ladder. McKissick closes the ladder and slides it into the ring before entering himself. Demarco gets to his feet and tries to grab the ladder. McKissick grabs onto the other end, and after a bit of tugging, Christopher simply pushes the ladder into Witt’s face. Demarco staggers back fazed, but is not taken down. McKissick turns the ladder and grabs it so he is holding it horizontally before running straight at Demarco and colliding into him. The force of the ladder sends Witt to the matt.

Adrian Riley: Looks like “Showtime” just broke his **** virginity!

Chris Arenas: This is a big step for “Showtime!”

Gryphon, who had been playing possum, bursts from his down position and grabs McKissick’s waist, causing his to drop the ladder before Jace performs a german suplex of his own. Jon gets back on his feet, but Jace walks over and deliver more punches. Moxley catches one of the punches, however, and delivers a powerful right hook. Jon grabs onto Jace’s head and climbs onto the send rope once more. From the second rope, Jon jumps and lands a leaping bulldog, driving Gryphon’s face into the mat. Witt, who had rolled under the ropes after the ladder shot, grabs a table and slides it into the ring before throwing a couple of steel chairs into the ring.

Adrian Riley: Looks like Demarco Witt is about to make this match a whole lot more interesting.

After throwing in the second chair, Witt picks up a third one, but Moxley runs towards the ropes and performs a baseball slide, kicking the steel chair into Witt’s face. Demarco hits the floor and Jon turns his attention back to those in the ring. Jon picks the table up and leans it against a ring post before picks Jace back up again. Moxley punches Jace in the gut and irish whips him onto the table so that he is leaning on it. Jon picks up a steel chair and prepares to run towards Gryphon.

Chris Arenas: Uh-oh, and we might be seeing a devastating attack here…

Moxley runs at Gryphon but Jace ducks out of the way just in time. Moxley misses and smacks the table, and Jace knees Moxley’s hip. Jace pulls the steel chair from Moxley’s hands and pushes him onto the ropes so that his back is to Gryphon. Jace holds the chair to the side before swinging it onto Moxley’s back, repeating the same attack a few times before Jon crumples to the ground. Jace turns his attention to the recovering McKissick, who is using the ropes as leverage to get on his feet. Jace runs towards McKissick, but Christopher grabs a steel chair on the mat and quickly drives it into Gryphon’s leg, causing him to drop the chair, fall over, and clutch his leg in pain. Witt has slid back into the ring and picks up the ladder. He sets it up in the middle of the ring and begins to climb it. McKissick gets back up, however, and clubs Witt on the back, stopping him from climbing. McKissick positions himself under Demarco with his legs on “Showtime’s” shoulders. McKissick walks forward a couple steps and delivers a powerbomb to Demarco.

Chris Arenas: What strength shown by Christopher McKissick!

Witt lies on the mat and McKissick begins to climb the ladder. Jace, who has recovered, quickly gets to the other side of the ladder and climbs it as well. When they both reach the top, both men exchange blows to the head. Jace gets a couple more punches thrown, though, and puts McKissick in a daze. Gryphon grabs McKissick’s head, slams it onto the top of the ladder and tosses him off the side, slamming him down on the mat. Jace grabs for the gold, but Moxley gets up and pushes the ladder down. Gryphon, however, is suspended in the air, still holding onto the championship.

Chris Arenas: What incredible determination by Jace Gryphon! He will just not let go!

Moxley helps McKissick up and hands him a steel chair before grabbing one himself. Both men walk to opposite sides of the hanging Jace, and then proceed to sandwich Gryphon with chair shots, forcing him to let go and land on the mat. Moxley and McKissick find themselves staring each other down, as each of them hold onto their steel chairs.

Adrian Riley: Uh-oh, what’s going to happen here?

Chris Arenas: This can only go one way, Adrian! Who’s going to take the first shot!?

After a few seconds, McKissick drops the chair. Moxley laughs and shakes his head before raising the steel chair. McKissick simply stands still, looking at Jon. Moxley looks at McKissick for a bit before lowering the chair and dropping it to the mat.

Chris Arenas: What the hell is this!? Do these men want to win the match or what!?

McKissick nods, Moxley nods, and then both men lock up. McKissick gets the upper hand grabbing Moxley’s arm and twisting it behind his back. Moxley ducks and maneuvers around McKissick, wrapping his arms around Christopher’s head from behind. McKissick drops down and flips Moxley over him, putting Jon in an armbar. Moxley gets back up to his feet and kicks McKissick in the gut before landing a strong right hook to his face. McKissick quickly replies with a right hook of his own, sending Moxley staggering back. McKissick goes for another swinging right, but Moxley ducks and puts McKissick in position for an underhook suplex. Just as he is about to lift McKissick up, Witt swings a steel chair cleanly at the face of Moxley, sending him to the mat. Demarco takes another swing at McKissick, but Christopher grabs the chair mid-swing and pulls it out of Witt’s hands. He drives the chair into Demarco’s gut and drops it to the ground. McKissick then hits a DDT on Witt right onto the steel chair.

Chris Arenas: Holy s***! And to everyone’s surprise, McKissick has been the leader in brutality for this competition!

Before McKissick can get his thoughts straight, Jace gets back into action by performing a powerful irish whip onto the table set up at the corner. He walks over and puts Christopher into position for a powerbomb.

Adrian Riley: And if Jace is about to do what I think he’s about to do, you might have to eat those words!

Gryphon lifts McKissick up and lands a Phoenix Rising powerbomb that splits the table in half, causing McKissick to slump lifelessly in the corner. Jace turns to set up the ladder again, but before he climbs it, Gryphon notices the recovering Demarco Witt. Gryphon smiles and picks him up from the mat. He puts Witt in the suplex position and picks him up to land a brainbuster onto the steel chair.

Chris Arenas: Jace Gryphon is picking off the competition one by one!

Moxley slowly pulls himself to his feet and heads up the ladder after Gryphon. The two meet at the top with a friendly fist to face competition. Jace starts to loose his balance but holds on tight to the ladder. Moxley takes another swing but Gryphon leans back to dodge it. The ladder begins to shake. One of the legs on Gryphon’s side begins to bend and slowly to topple. Jace and Jon both slowly fall with the ladder. The two men jump off the ladder before it hits the mat, nearly missing McKissick laying on the mat. Moxley jumps and rolls but holds his knee. Jace hits the mat, but rolls, finding himself outside of the ring.

Adrian Riley: Those two men proved to be to much weight for that ladder.

Chris Arenas: I’m sure it has to do with the fact that ladder has been through a lot this match so far.

Witt begins to come to. Gryphon shakes off the fall and grabs another ladder. He folds it and slides it into the ring. Moxley slowly gets to his feet. Moxley meets Gryphon once more on the mat. He grabs Jace by the waist and slams him with a german suplex. Moxley sets up the ladder. He begins to climb and notices Witt pulling himself up. He looks up at the title and back at Witt. He jumps at Demarco. Witt attempts to block by tossing Moxley to the outside, but Jon holds on, taking Demarco over the top rope to the outside with him. The ladder falls over onto the ropes. McKissick finally begins to show signs of life. Gryphon returns to his feet and grabs a ladder and sets it up. He begins to climb, but realizes that it is the damaged ladder. He hops off and pushes the new ladder into position. McKissick pushes himself to his feet. Gryphon begins to climb the ladder once more. Moxley grabs Witt and hits him with a “Moxcity” on the outside floor. McKissick begins to climb the bent ladder, keeping the balance on the three good legs. McKissick jumps to the other ladder, hitting Jace with a “Return to Sender” with both men landing on the mat. Moxley slides into the ring and momentarily checks on Christopher. In a confusion McKissick rolls Jon up in a small package then lets go. The two untangle and Moxley returns to his feet as McKissick is on his knees.

Adrian Riley: I think that last drop rattled McKissick’s brain.

Chris Arenas: He seemed to be seriously confused on what he was doing.

Moxley shakes his head and starts moving towards the ladder. McKissick looks around and see’s Gryphon and Witt still laying on the mat. McKissick gets to his feet an pulls on Moxley’s shoulder.

Chris Arenas: This is it, I knew this was going to happen. Both men want this title, but only one can walk away with it.

Adrian Riley: Are they arguing who should get the belt? I think that is waisting time.

Both Christopher and Jon have the same idea. They both run up opposite sides of the ladder and go for the belt. Both men have a hand on the title, with the other in attempts to push the other off. The ladder tips over awaking Gryphon. Both men hold onto the belt for their lives. The belt unfastens under their weight. Both men stand up, each with one hand on the belt.

Adrian Riley: Wait, who is the winner?

Chris Arenas: The rules call for the single person who has control of the belt on the mat, so it is up to these two men to get the belt from the other.

Gryphon gets to his feet. The two men look at each other. Together they rush Gryphon and slam the title on his forehead, forcing Jace out of the ring. McKissick grabs Moxley by the leg and takes him over with a fireman’s suplex.

Chris Arenas: Who still holds the belt?

McKissick rolls away as Moxley looks shocked on the mat. McKissick lays on his back and holds up the Legacy title.

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: That has to be one of the oddest wins we have ever had here in the WWG.

Chris Arenas: A win is a win, and as of right now it looks like Christopher McKissick is the holder of that title.

Moxley gets to his feet and stands over Christopher who is still in shock he holds the title. Jon helps McKissick to his feet and holds his arm up in the air shaking his head. Jace enters the ring and Moxley lets go of McKissick’s arm. Gryphon extends his hand to Moxley and the two shake. Jace looks over at McKissick with a glare. Christopher realizes in the middle of celebrating and stops. Gryphon continues to glare but slightly nods up and down. Angus Connolly walks out onto the outside ramp with a microphone.

Angus Connolly: Now wasn’t that a surprise win? Congrats to you Christopher McKissick, but I hope you realize that you will be defending this each week. So don’t grow too attached, because it is possible you could easily lose that title next week. Being that I was so impressed with this match, your first defense will be against none other, than Jon Moxley. Oh and Jace, don’t feel too bad, if you win your match this coming week, you will get a shot at the Legacy title the following week, and if not, then your opponent will. Congrats to all of you, you did a fine job here tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 05:27:14 am »

Singles Match - Orion Championship - Traditional Pinfall
Kandi Washington (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Matt Thomas: The following match is for the WWG ORION CHAMPIONSHIP! It is a singles match, with traditional rules. Out first, the challenger...

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage.  He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas: and his opponent...

“Get Naked” by Method of Mayhem starts playing through the public announcement speaker system and the fans immediately rise to their feet with boos and chants of "****" as Kandi Washington's video pops up on the PWX big screen. Bluish and pinkish colored flash lights start to go off throughout the arena while three smoke pryos shoot smoke up from the entrance ramp. Kandi Washington struts out from behind the entrance curtains in black booty shorts, a silver backless halter top, knee-high heeled boots, loop earnings dangling from her ear lobes, and her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. She poses at the top of the ramp with her hands on her waist as she glares at the booing crowd, giving them a slight smirk. She looks over her shoulder at Drake Knight, who's wearing black jeans, black tank top, and black boots underneath his pants. She proceeds to strut down the ramp as she leaves her right arm dangling at her side while the other one remains on her hip. Drake Knight follows closely behind until they make their way to the bottom of the ramp. She turns to the steel stairs and he climbs onto the apron. He holds open the ropes while she struts up the three steps and then walks along the apron. She smirks at him, ducks down, and steps over the first rope. She struts to the middle of the ring while Drake Knight goes over the top. He walks to the middle of the ring and poses there with his arms across his chest. Kandi Wasington stands in front of Kandi Washington with her hands on her hips, staring at the booing fans. She wickedly grins as her music begins to fade. She looks down at her nails and starts to walk toward her corner. She lifts her foot on the second turnbuckle and starts adjusting the tip of her heeled boot.

Matt Thomas: From Hollywood, Florida, the challenger, Mr. Untouchable, DOLPH ZIGGLER! And the WWG Orion Champion, from Las Vegas, Nevada, The First Lady of the WWG, Kandi Washington!

The ref takes the title and shows it to Dolph and then to Kandi as Matt Thomas exits the ring.

DING DING!

Adrian Riley: Here we go, the WWG Orion Title on the line.

Chris Arenas: This is going to be boring, no stipulations, no excitement, just standard wrestling.

Adrian Riley: Sometimes Chris, you really give me a head ache.

Chris Arenas: A guy vs a girl in a boring match, Drake can’t even help out. Snooze, wake me when something happens.

Dolph goes to lock up but Kandi slaps his arms away. Dolph looks slightly confused. He goes for it again and she slaps him across the face. Dolph gets an angry look in his eyes as he grabs her by the back of the head. She tries to push him off. He pulls her close and gives her a kiss and pushes her to the floor. She lays up looking at him in disgust. Dolph stands over her with a huge grin on his face, knowing how she felt about it.

Adrian Riley: That was a twist, I expected something like that from her, but Dolph turned it around on her.

Chris Arenas: She looks like she’s going to throw up.

She gets back to her feet. Dolph goes for another lock up, but she ducks and kicks him in the back of the knee, followed to the head. Dolph falls to his knees. She sets him up for the “Kandi Kaned” but Dolph drops at the last moment and she misses. Dolph rolls out of the way and pops up with a clothesline. Drake starts to get on the outside ring. The ref keeps him from entering, and Dolph winks at him. Dolph turns around and Kandi hits him with “Face Full of Stuff”. Dolph quickly gets to his feet and is hit with a side kick. Kandi goes for a running bulldog, but Dolph counters it with an inverted body slam. Dolph goes for a pin...

1..2..KICK OUT!

Adrian Riley: Dolph must have some sort of a chivalry thing all of a sudden, with that quick pin he just did.

Dolph pops to his feet and Drake takes a swing towards him. Dolph steps back just in time. The ref warns him and sends him off of the mat. Randy Payne walks down and joins Drake Knight on the floor.  Dolph turns around and meets Kandi and a snap DDT. She quickly rolls over for a pin...

1..2..KICK OUT!

Kandi gets to her feet first. She meets Dolph with a set of kicks. Dolph begins to block the kicks. She grabs his arm and sends him across the ring with an Irish Whip. She sets for another kick, but Dolph ducks out of the way. He bounces off the opposite ropes and hits her with a swinging neckbreaker. He drops down next to her and begins doing push-ups. Kandi looks over at him mocking her and shoots him a scorning look. She rolls over and goes to kick him while doing push-ups, but he rolls away and to his feet. Kandi rushes Dolph with “Catfighting”. Dolph rolls her over him and through the ropes to the floor. He sits up holding his head. Randy and Drake quickly rush to Kandi’s aid. She gets to her feet on her own. Dolph gets to his feet and watches the three talk on as the ref counts... 3..4..5.. Kandi climbs back into the ring. Kandi approaches Dolph with caution. Dolph drops his arms and shrugs. He hits her with a Superkick. Randy and Drake jump on the outside ring. Dolph drops for a cover. The ref doesn’t see it, dealing with Randy and Drake. The crowd counts to 7 before Dolph stands up. He runs over and dropkicks both Randy and Drake off of the outside mat. He turns around and covers Kandi once more and the ref counts...

1..SHOULDER UP.

Dolph gets up and pounds the ground. He walks over to Randy and Drake and begins to yell at them. Kandi sneaks up to the tope rope. Dolph turns around and is hit by “The Sweet Tooth”. The ref counts...

1..2..SHOULDER UP!

Kandi gets to her feet first. She awaits Dolph for the perfect set up for “The Final Lick”. Dolph rolls onto all fours. Kandi steps up and.... MISS! Dolph sits up and does a fireman’s carry takeover from the mat. She lands on her feet but goes into the ropes. Dolph hops up and quickly takes advantage and hits her with a “Zig-Zag” and goes for a pin...

1..2..3!!!

Adrian Riley: We have a new Orion Champion!

Randy and Drake quickly enter the ring. Dolph rolls to his feet and prepares for them to attack. Out of the crowd a man hops the railing. He is wearing a full faced black gas mask, black short sleeved shirt, with both arms covered in tattoos leading down to fingerless gloves, black cargo jeans, and boots. He slides into the ring and attacks Randy and Drake. He fights them both off as Dolph stands dumb founded. He tosses Randy over the top rope and dropkicks Drake right along with him. Randy and Drake help Kandi to their feet and assist her towards the back. The ref brings Dolph the Orion Title. Dolph smiles and extends his hand in friendship but keeps cautious. The two men shake. Dolph turns to leave but the man stops him by tapping his shoulder. Dolph turns around and he hits him with a variation of the stunner. He picks up the Orion Title shakes his head and drapes it over Dolph’s face as he lay on the mat.

Adrian Riley: Who the HELL is that!?

Chris Arenas: Who ever he is, just made an enemy of two powerful groups here in the WWG. I have a feeling after tonight, both Kandi and Richardson will be looking to find out who and where he is.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 05:27:41 am »

Angus Connolly comes out next to the musical stage.

Angus Connolly: It is my pleasure to introduce this next song. Sirah has brought a special guest with her tonight. Multiple Grammy winning artist, Skrillex!

After the song stops and the crowd calms down, a video package begins to play with the events leading up to the main event match.

Main Event - Singles Match - World Heavyweight Championship - Gauntlet Match
(*Both men wear metal gauntlets on their hands during the match)
Scott Carr (c) vs Spider

Matt Thomas: The following match is for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship! In this match, both men will be wearing turkish gauntlets. Out first...

“The Champ” by Ghostface Killa plays and Spider walks out with his hands taped. A bandage over his head where he received stitches from his assault last week. He heads straight to the ring.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

The lights go out and a chill creeps over the crowd.  The faded intro of Coheed & Cambria's "Hard Sell"...

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

The building beat of the song kicks in as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninty point Nine Kilograms!

The stage opens and a platform rises from the depths and the fans cheers rise with it  -  Carr is kneeling down with the World title laid out before him.  The platform stops level with the stage and Carr grabs up the title.  Scott gets to his feet and holds the belt high in the air.  His Hood pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Aquisition in WWG History!  Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions!  He is a Grand Slam Champion! He is one half of the Current Tag Team Champions! and... WWG's First and Only Five Time World Champion!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yurning Mob in attendance - he places the title over his shoulder and Roars a gutteral, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abomidable, Indomitable, Harder than ****, New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Matt Thomas: HE IS.... Your WWG World Champion! SCOTT CARR!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the steel steps and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the center of the ring and holds the title high in the air, then stomping his foot down – causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas and the referee both keep their distance from Carr who hands the belt to the referee and settles back into his corner, taking a seat on the top turn buckle as he prepares himself.

The ref shows the title to Spider and he nods. He holds it up in the air and the crowd goes nuts. He hands the title off and two ring assistance enter the ring with the gauntlets. Each begin to fasten them to the two men. Once finished they quickly leave the ring.

Chris Arenas: This match is pretty scary. Carr with his size and strength, and Spider with his boxing background, this match can easily turn into a blood bath.

Adrian Riley: And with the recent actions by both men, there will be no love lost here tonight.

DING DING!

Carr and Spider quickly come out of the corners. Carr takes the first swing, but Spider ducks and follows with a left/right combo to Carr’s mid-section. Carr knee’s Spider and takes another swing. Spider steps to the side and hits Carr with a kidney shot. Spider follows with an uppercut that stumbles Carr backwards. Spider rushes Carr, but Carr picks him up and tosses him to the side. Spider slides to his knees and jumps back to his feet. He rushes Carr with lefts and rights, Carr attempts to block as many as he can. Spider breaks through with a few punches and Carr stumbles back. Spider jumps and hits Carr with a superman punch forcing him into the corner. Spider runs up the ropes and lands a solid punch on Carr, drawing blood. Spider backs away with a pleased look on his face. Carr becomes enraged and bursts out of the corner with a series of punches followed by a big boot, to which Spider dodges by dropping down and rolling out of the ring. Carr goes to give chase, but the ref steps in his way to hold him back. Spider stands on the outside smiling. The ref begins to count as Carr begins to pace back and forth.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10!

Ding Ding Ding!

Matt Thomas: And your winner by count out, and still the WWG World Heavyweight Champion, Scott Carr!

Spider grabs a microphone.

Spider: Yeah surprise aren’t you? Let’s be honest. I survived you last week Scott Carr. I should have died, but I SURVIVED! I proved that there is nothing you can do to me, that can actually stop me on your own. And just now, I showed you can bleed too. What happens when you make a god bleed? You show the people they are not a god at all. The title means nothing to me, you’re career is now forever changed. A man of my size just showed the world that you are not the machine everyone thinks you to be. Congrats on the baby, tell that pretty wife of your’s I said “Hi”.

Spider hands off the mic and walks up the walkway. Carr calls for a mic as well.

Scott Carr: You get your tiny ass back in this **** ring RIGHT NOW! No one wants to hear your Bull ****! Nothing changes, other than the fact you show everyone that you are a coward.

Spider continues to walk away ignoring what is said. Carr angrily kicks the ropes and rips the gauntlets off of his hands.

Adrian Riley: I’m honestly not sure what to say, I don’t think we have ever had anyone just walk away from a title match like that.

Chris Arenas: I apologize to the WWG Universe, but that seems to be the end of tonight. Hopefully Legacy will prove to have a better impact.

Adrian Riley: Good Night.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: