Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 19, 2024, 07:49:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Last RAW

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last RAW  (Read 206 times)
Mad Moxley

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 26, 2013, 06:54:19 pm »

It was an okay episode, and I really didn't care about the promo between cena and rock but...
When I heard dat anger from Cena...
"you didn't beat me"
There's something in the air
The sea is restless
The earth feels a disturbance
My balls tingle with excitement
Could it be?
The heel turn we've always wanted?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 05:04:36 am »

I hope so... but if Undertaker loses.... I Revolt!
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

jacegryphon

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 05:28:52 am »

I quit watching after RR when they put the belt on Rock (so stupid).  I'm gonna watch 'Mania cuz it's 'Mania, but the only way they -might- get me to come back full-time is w/ a Cena heel turn.  Far as Punk/Taker goes, I don't really care, I'm a huge fan of both.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 05:54:47 am »

I like CM Punk... but The Streak is Taker's thing... he isn't the highest count on WHC's - he has a wonderful win/loss record.  But The Streak is Undertaker's thing.  I love watching CM Punk too... but he's got accolade enough - he doesn't need to break the streak.

Plus... Cena a heel?  People are waiting for this?  Nobody remembers him when he first started... dude seemed pretty Heelish to me.

I must say though, I did like The Rock's take on his time as Rocky Miavia *SP?* - "I came back and I said.... just one thing - Give me The MIC!" Loved that line... so true too.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 07:39:37 am »

I actually saw it almost as if the Rock was the "bully" in that promo, which has happened in the past with Rocky being a heel character. Cena was strange, not sure what they are doing with him, but last I heard, Cena was going to stay a face and they where going to push RKO as a heel. IDK, don't have too much excitement for the match itself, being the Rock has lost some of his pop in the ring, but the storyline is good.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Mad Moxley

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 07:55:28 am »

Rock was a bully, but that's the Rock that people fell in love with. The tweener Rock. Cena's character seems aimless at the moment, so a heel turn, or at least some kind of added dynamic would really help. He's just been the same for so long.

Yeah, Carr, I remember the Doctor of Thuganomics, but he hasn't been heel for a good 8 years or something. He was a good heel, and a great face, but at this point it's just boring.

I wish this Taker/Punk rivalry could have had more buildup. It's awesome.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 08:27:01 am »

I really enjoyed Cena as a heel as well... it just sort of fizzled out after a while.

Rock WAS a bully... but he was funny as **** about it.  I can't be the only one who remembers Coachman's encounters with him.  "Shut your mouth, I'm talking!  And brush your teeth next time - I can smell the Strudel from here!" lol
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 08:45:01 am »

Oh I agree, I just was pointing it out with this big "Anti-bully" campaign they are running right now. I think if they had a huge heel turn, like they did with Hogan with the nWo, I think it could work out very well. He is a GREAT face, one of the best good guys ever in the WWE in my opinion. So they would have to do something huge to make it worth wild and believable.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 09:08:46 am »

So WWE doesn't want anybody to be singled out and assaulted?  Well... I guess that's the end of professional wrestling, now isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 09:15:45 am »

I saw Dean Ambrose posting they wanted to move to a more "child friendly" wrestling fed. I am worried about that. Bad guys would be horrible if they actually changed.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 09:29:14 am »

I think there's more to it then cena just going heel. Think about it. No one in historyy has made more wishes for the make a wish foundation then Cena. No one is more wide spread about fighting the good fight, staying true to your beliefs, having everyones back, supporting the troops, things of that nature then cena. Him going heel literally hurts his off camera persona.

Think of how many children world wide would be genuinely hurt if cena went heel. Probably more so then the amount when hogan turned. How many kids are gonna want this 'bad guy' granting wishes. **** look what they did to Linda McMahon when she was running for senator. You honestly think the media wouldn't have some kinda field day with this. Cena going heel may be good for business, that's debatable, but horrible for public relations. That's my stand.
Report Spam   Logged

jacegryphon

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 03:46:55 pm »

I think they should reveal Cena as the ring leader behind The Shield as his heel turn.  That would make things interesting.
Report Spam   Logged
Mad Moxley

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 03:54:22 pm »

Speaking of the Shield, what's up with Cena just completely ignoring his loss to them after EC? It reminds me of how he just brushed off his loss to the Rock at WM.
Now, of course, they're being revisionists and saying his loss hurt Cena through the entire year, ugh. I hate that promo.
Report Spam   Logged
JoeLych

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 05:18:12 pm »

You know , I am a fan of both Cena and The Rock but I have to say the build up at this point has been **** poor ! I can see Cena being the " HEEL " in this one , since the "SHEEP-LES " Champion is over in a huge way . I think it's safe to say that John Boy will beat the Rock at 'Mania and I can't wait to hear the Cena haters rise up and hate . However , let's face it ! Cena is the face of the WWE and Dwayne is just a part timer who came in to spike the ratings (Which isn't working , by the way ) .

Punk/Taker - I'm going to get some flack on this but - I HATE TAKER !!!! Has he done a lot for the WWE ? Yes ! Does he have a following ? Yes ! I just don't buy the shtick ! Should Punk beat him ? Maybe not . The man is HOF bound anyways ! But , if Punk beats him clean , then I might have respect for the Taker again . That's right , I just said that . BEATS HIM CLEAN !!!! That's why I don't respect Taker since I can't remember the last time Mark took a CLEAN loss ! He passes the torch to Punk , even if he does plan to retire in a couple of years , and I will give Taker props !

Lesner/Triple H - Sad for me to think that one of the best to ever step into the ring will be retired by another PART TIMER ! I don't see the point and I don't think this should be the way Triple H goes out ! I hope the WWE is smarter then I am !

Del Rio/Swagger - I'm just going to say this ! I hope that Swagger wins just so Ziggler can cash in and beat his former partner ! Since they didn't suspend him after his " Incident " I think that would be a perfect punishment ! " WEED The People " !!!

Team Hell No/ Team ZIGGY-BIG E - I do love the on screen work of Kane and Bryan , but in the words of the late, great Owen Hart - " ENOUGH IS ENOUGH , AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE !!!" Plus , the WWE needs to put more focus on Ziggs ! Am I the only one who sees that classic over confident heel with a bodyguard and crazy chic storyline ? Shawn/Sherri/Nash anyone Huh

Since I've turned this into my own personal 'Mani predictions I'll end with this .

Miz beats Berret to become the new IC champion and Shamus/Orton/Show against The Shield ends with Show knocking out Shamus and becoming part of The Shield !

Did I miss anything ??
Report Spam   Logged
Mad Moxley

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 05:35:26 pm »

I agree with Joe for the most part, except...

Taker is one of my all time faves. He's put a lot of people over, but it's really hard kayfabe was to beat Taker because of his mythical power levels. It's just hard to belive. Whoever goes over taker clean always gets a massive push.
Thing is, punk doesn't really need that. He said he's retiring in 3 years anyway. I say give it to Ambrose (personal bias, haha) once he goes in singles or Ziggles after he's actually built up to be a credible threat.

It's a shame Wade is being used so poorly. Face Miz is garbage, man.

And as if there's any chance Bork is going over Haitch, the dude is the king of burials, the shovelmaster, he TAPPED OUT at summerslam, Trips is going to DEMAND for his win back. It's Haitch, dude. I love him, but NOBODY fully goes over HHH.

Also no way BEEG is turning heel right after turning face. Shield's gunna get a dirty win and Orton's gunna flip, RKOUTTANOWHERE Sheemus and BEEG, punt some ****es, and have another glorious heel run.
And I pray to every higher power we can hear
"HEY (guitar riffs)"
one more time.
Dat entrance music was the GOAT

And Fan****o goes over Y2J cus Chris is a nice guy and Curtis needs the push
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:36:52 pm by Mad Moxley » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: