Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 01:03:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

An Encounter

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Encounter  (Read 212 times)
Mad Moxley

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 23, 2013, 03:34:46 am »

Jon Moxley steps through the revolving doors and is immediately stricken by a wave of aristocratic pompousness. Men in pressed suits and women in expensive dresses converse around the lounge of this high-class hotel. Every inch of the place is gratuitously decorated, shiny, and pristine. It disgusted him. The WWG had reserved a room for each of their wrestlers here, and he could already see a few workers mingling with the rats. In his worn out black pants and jean jacket, Moxley knew the bourgeoisie scum would look down on him. He picked his bags back up and turned around, determined to find somewhere else to stay for the night, when he bumped into a familiar face...

tbc by anybody
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 03:35:26 am by Mad Moxley » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jacegryphon

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 05:16:20 am »

But not that familiar.  It was newcomer to WWG, Jace Gryphon.  He was dressed in a black suit, like most of the others present, and held a glass of red wine in his left hand.  He smirked at Moxley for a moment before speaking.

Jace: "I see they spared no expense and put everyone up here in this fine hotel.  For a moment, I was starting to think they were just trying to impress me."

Jace held out his free right hand.

Jace: "Jace Gryphon.  And I already know your name, Moxley.  I saw your match at Legacy the other night.  I'm looking forward to beating you at Final Judgement."

Jace grinned, confidence and ego dripping from the smile, his hand still extended to see if Moxley would shake it or not...
Report Spam   Logged
Mad Moxley

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 07:24:53 am »

Moxley's gaze drifts from Gryphon's s***-eating grin to his outstretched hand. It was too clean. Jon would  like nothing more than to deck this guy right now. Instead, he puts on a smirk of his own, snorts up some phlegm, and spits a loogie into his own palm. He grips onto Gryphon's open hand and shakes it.

Jon Moxley: So you're the guy that's getting a title shot in his debut match. Nice to meet ya, Jace.

With his snot filled hand still gripping Gryphon's, Jon looked directly into his future opponent's eyes.

Jon Moxley: So you saw what I did to Randy, huh? Then you should know just exactly what I'm capable of.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 07:25:17 am by Mad Moxley » Report Spam   Logged
jacegryphon

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 11:20:44 am »

The smile never disappeared from Jace's face, and the snot only made him squeeze Moxley's hand tighter.

Jace: "Oh, I saw damn well what you did to Randy, and I know exactly what you're capable of.  And I can say with full certainty that it doesn't scare me an ounce.  I've been around the block more times than most and I've seen more versions of you than I'd ever care to count."

Now Jace released the shake with authority, shoving Moxley's hand back hard enough that if he wasn't prepared for it, he might have to take a step back to counter the momentum.

Jace: "In fact, by your very own admission, you've already told me that I've won this match.  Or, at the very least, you're not the one I'll have to worry about.  You think this is my debut match?  That just tells me you didn't watch an ounce of last week's show or you would've seen with your own eyes just exactly what I'm capable of.  I suggest to you that if you want to stand a chance in this match that even comes close to the chance a snowball stands in Hell, you call up your friends, find one of them that DVR'd the show, and you watch my match again so that you have even the faintest idea of what I'm capable of.  I'm going to give you this warning once and only once, and only because you remind me of a young me as I was just getting into this game.  Do not, under any circumstances, underestimate me and think you'll walk away unscathed.  That is the quickest way to getting your fragile little body broken into bits and taking a fast exit from this big stage we play on."
Report Spam   Logged
Mad Moxley

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 05:40:18 pm »

Moxley laughs and stands his ground. He's glad to get even more incentive to hurt one of his opponents.

Jon Moxley: Oh no, pal, I saw your action on Legacy. But I would hardly call that glorified promo a "match." Only a couple minutes into the thing and after a lucky interference you pick up what could barely be called a win. If it wasn't for Drake Knight and Payne, I doubt you'd even be in the Final Judgment Card.

Moxley takes a step closer to Gryphon, intent on asserting his dominance.

Jon Moxley: You like to talk about "being around the block," but all I've seen you do is take advantage of opportunities given to you, just like every one of these assholes. I destroyed Randy Payne, no help, no cheating, no bull****. I worked for my spot at the pay-per-view, I worked for the shot. You haven't exactly impressed, scumbag. You can think whatever you like for now, after some of the things I'll do to you in that match, you're going to be very f***ing concerned.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:43:28 pm by Mad Moxley » Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 04:40:16 am »

Unseen by Moxley, Carr walks through the revolving doors - he looks burnt from days of sleeplessness.  His eyes are sunken in - his skin pale and clammy looking.   Eyes that normally flicker with Wit and Life are darkened from worry and exhaustion.  They don't dance over details like usual, instead he seems to be nearly a drone of his former self, even in the terms of his usually unruly stability and his entire aura is one of a Man at the Nth degrees of self control.  Dragging his feet - Carr walks right between Jace and John, paying no mind to either man as he makes his way to the reception desk where, in a stress and weary induced daze... he begins to check in.  Scott doesn't turn back to face either of them, instead he looks down at the counter both his palms are flattened against.

Carr: Moxley... I sincerely hope you're keeping the obvious altercation you are having with one of my oldest, and best friends - well above the board.  I like you Mox... pardon what may seem like a Pun... though - I do like your Moxy, Moxley.  You have more than enough to make it to the top of this business... you just need to get that bitter, childish chip off your shoulder.  Trust me, boy.... you don't know what Hurt is.  You don't know what Worries worth having are about, son... You do however know how to make a Fast Fan out of a Man whose accolades leave even your future accomplishments eclipsed in both Greatness and Severity.  Moxley... if you were smarter... you'd stop picking fights with FSU, and try to get on board - before someone breaks your heart like they tried to break mine.  WWG is about to become The Killing Floor... you have the unique position of deciding if you want to be The Butcher, or the Cattle.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

BarneyGreen

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 06:40:21 am »

Green walks into the scene and he stops and stares at both Jace Gryphon and Scott Carr. Green goes to speak.

Barney: I honestly don't know why you came back to fight me, Gryphon. While you have been away from the business, I have been training and getting better in this business. You are just jealous that I am able to **** all night long and you lack that ability. I really hope we do face off soon in a one on one match so I can mop the floor with you and then afterwards, Go tto the bar and pick up a nice tranny for a nice night of fun. Wake up covered in cum a victor. Now onto Carr. You and your little buddy better watch out for the Blue Collar Brawlers because Lych and I will take them belts home to Boston.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 09:26:14 am »

Carr turns towards all of them - knowing his friend's wife's situation- Jace takes a step back out of the fray.  Moxley, seeing the state Carr is in, respecting the man's recent tragedy - stuffs his hands in his pockets while Carr looms over Barney who looks up at the monsterous World Champion. Carr, frighteningly calmly - and morbidly intensely, says;

Carr: Barney... buddy... I'm going to be really, real with you here for a bit.  My wife is in the Hospital right now... I don't know how things are going to turn out... but I do know she's in Bad Shape.  This isn't some gnarly road ****.  She is my Wife.  What I'm dealing with may not register in your Trans Fat Bleached Brain.  This is not a situation like you're fat ass is use to, that you have to use a soggy no-tell motel mattress as a maxi-pad after a night of being forcefully feminized by some gender inept She-Male!  Amanda is my most favorite part of life, Barney... more than Championships - more than Wrestling, period.  I know you don't have much to cling to for hope - being as You're so fat a picture of you would fall off the wall!  You're threatening me about Tag Titles... Barney you're trying to be a Vulture... and I just don't  consider you a vulture.  I more tend to consider you something I disembowel before a vulture would pick you clean.  I don't give a **** ABOUT TITLES!

Jace steps in between then and puts a hand on Carr's chest, trying to back his friend down.  Carr steps through it - toe to toe with Barney.

Carr: I like you Barney... I do... you've got an unbelievable, entirely enviable passion for this business.  Green... we've seen the world over several times together.  But I swear to you and whichever drag queen you banged last, if that is what you REALLY want... I will gladly drag you the **** outside right now - and smash your skull against the sidewalk until it opens enough to let me kick your **** brain out into the busy street. Just like I said to Moxley... you have a chance to decide your own Fate.  Barney... do you really want to fight people like Jace and I... Or would you rather add to this trend of Good Men ripping themselves apart - leaving us all free to fall prey to worser evils than our fragile egos.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Mad Moxley

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 09:35:16 am »

Moxley keeps his eyes locked on Jace. Moxley didn't trust the guy for a second, he wasn't about to give him a free shot by turning his back.

Jon Moxley: I ain't out to start a fight with you or your clique, Carr. You've been in this business long enough to know that an opponent is an enemy, no matter how many friends they have. To be honest, I don't know how a guy like you would get along with this jack-off, but hey, I don't know you. I respect you, Carr, doesn't mean I like you, but I respect you. You're better than having to baby this guy, let him fight his own battles. You've got that bastard Spider to worry about. I'm sorry about your wife. I think it would be best to focus on your own issues...
And Green, I'm sure you'll get your shot at Jace after Final Judgment. That is, if Gryphon can even walk to Legacy after our match. Carr, this isn't your fight. Your friend Jace assaulted Barney, the guy has a right to get his payback in the ring. We're not egotistical, Carr, you're just disillusioned. The world ain't black and white. Our problems with Jace don't include you.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:40:28 am by Mad Moxley » Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 10:42:35 am »

Carr: If you honestly have some respect... then respect the fact that what goes on between we three - exceeds your understanding of us as mere Characters in some entertaining event.  In other words, Mox... Drop the Kayfabe, buddy.  All that'll get you in WWG - is manipulated and left used up on a wanton career.  

I don't promise FSU is the fast track to success... but I can promise You - long before you get to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow here in WWG... people like Spider, Legion and Kandy's Horde are going to cut your throat, stab you in the back or when they can't hurt you... they'll find ways to hurt you even worse.  That's not me being disillusioned - that's me opening my eyes and Forsaking the Illusion!

Moxley... I wouldn't baby, Green, You nor anyone else - on any day.  It's not my job to blast sunshine up your arses.  But you of all the personality types I've met in WWG, YOU must know what I mean when I say... the flood gates are going to open.  WWG is shifting... the Era of Aggression is nothing but a juxtaposed response to a growing threat that pre-dates your arrival by years.  

Moxley... Barney should know better than to cross me at a time like this.  Though I know the man well enough to be aware he's a victim of temporary retardation - as well as Foot In Mouth Disease.  Furthermore, regardless of your opinion of it - I'll talk to this man however I please.  I have shed blood with this man for a Decade.  

And... John... FSU is not about being a clique, it's more about Respect... and the fact that when someone picks a fight with my friend - my friend's well being IS my concern.  So please... don't trivialize FSU as being some Stable, or Clique.  It is a Brotherhood.  It is a place where Talented Men... all stand shoulder to shoulder - equal in their ambition.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Mad Moxley

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 08:12:43 am »

Jon Moxley: Whatever you say, pal. I ain't looking to make friends here. All I know is I got a match to prepare for with that guy, and no matter who has his back, I'm going to be kicking his a**. And I ain't getting ready to do it in some fancy resort.

Moxley gives one more glare to Jace, and backs up to the entrance. He turns around and walks out the door, intent on finding a more humble place to stay.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 08:35:03 am »

Carr looks at the floor for a moment, then heads out the doors after Moxley.  A short jog puts Carr on the Mox-Sick one's heels.  Moxley turns around, seemingly expecting a fight - not one he seems to want either.

Carr:  Hey... man... I'm sorry.  Just... with all this stuff going on lately - It's fair to say I'm on Edge, ok?  To put it bluntly, no excuses... I'm dead beat and exhausted.  I know you fancy yourself a bad bastard - but I can imagine you're no test tube baby... and maybe somewhere deep beneath all that angst - you know what I mean when I say I am someone who loves very little, and saw something I hold more precious than life itself - get hurt a lot.

Moxley nods slightly, even being how he is - any man could understand Carr's recent pain.

Carr: I very much would like for you to consider a spot in FSU... it's not a pity ploy, it's not me wanting to garner any success off of your abilities either.  FSU was designed as a safe-haven in a harsh business.  The entire organization is built around the concept of self-sufficient men like you.  Jace doesn't need me in his corner, and neither do you, nor does Jakob... and I have the top title that says I stand fairly well on my own too.  

So... Moxley... I'm not here pretending we're pals... I'm not asking you to hug it the **** out, and make us some kind of pseudo buddies who can stab one another in the back down the line.

I am asking... because I see an amazing amount of potential in you, potential the Board of Directors might just let slip through the cracks.  WWG is the place for you Moxley... and FSU is going to be a fast track to the top.  You don't NEED my endorsement - but you know damn well it couldn't hurt your case.  I've never offered anyone this before Moxley... so I want you to take time to consider it, seriously consider it - because until I met you... frankly I didn't think I'd meet anyone who was up to the task... but... for what it's worth... I'd like to mentor you... not manipulate - mentor.  When the day comes that I have to pass the torch, I'll rest in retirement better knowing a quality competitor with serious drive and passion takes the reigns.

Your match with Jace makes no difference... and it won't make a difference if you're in FSU - to us... a match is a match is a match, and the better man should win.  You won't have an easy time with Jace... but I have seen enough out of you to fairly expect an exceptional performance.  Moxley... I know I probably don't mean much to you - your attitude just won't let me.  Nevertheless... I can see in you and your abilities where you could have a career being above average - OR... you, like me... could be considered one of the Greatest to Ever step foot in a WWG ring.  So... take your time, think on it.  FSU has a seat for you... if you're willing to take it.

Carr pats Moxley on the shoulder and turns away, walking towards the hotel entrance.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:37:37 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Mad Moxley

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 11:05:30 am »

Though his expression was blank, Moxley was shocked. Watching the WWG champion leave, he couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to have Carr as an ally. Moxley turned and slowly started to walk with no real direction, contemplating the offer.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: