Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 08:16:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy April 4th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy April 4th 2013  (Read 171 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: March 31, 2013, 05:43:30 am »

Legacy from Cairo, Egypt’s Cairo International Stadium

Road to New Generation!

Opening Match - Singles - Traditional

Randy Payne vs Mike Maddox

Tag Team - Elimination Match

DbD (Aiden Monroe & Drake Knight) vs Blue Collar Brawlers (Joe Lych & Barney Green)

Singles Match - Scaffolding Match
(*winner faces Legacy Champion next week)
Jace Gryphon vs Mark Jennings

Singles Match - Legacy Title - Ladder Match

Christopher “Showtime” McKissick (c) vs Jon Moxley

Main Event - Bat on a Pole match

Jason Richardson vs Spider
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 07:44:45 am »

The opening of Legacy explodes in the Egyptian Arena. The crowd is going nuts, with a the prospect of violence that is not on the streets. A highlight reel from Final Judgement plays to show those who wasn’t able to watch it live, know what happened. The lights go out in the arena and a chill creeps over the crowd.  The last weakening beats of an EKG turn to a flatline which fades to the intro of Coheed & Cambria's "Hard Sell"...

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

The building beat of the song kicks in as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninty point Nine Kilograms!

The stage opens and a platform rises from the depths and the fans cheers rise with it  -  Carr is kneeling down with the World title laid out before him.  The platform stops level with the stage and Carr grabs up the title.  Scott gets to his feet and holds the belt high in the air.  His Hood pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Aquisition in WWG History!  Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions!  He is a Grand Slam Champion! He is one half of the Current Tag Team Champions! and... WWG's First and Only Five Time World Champion!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yurning Mob in attendance - he places the title over his shoulder and Roars a gutteral, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abomidable, Indomitable, Harder than ****, New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Matt Thomas: HE IS.... Your WWG World Champion! SCOTT CARR!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the steel steps and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the center of the ring and holds the title high in the air, then stomping his foot down – causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas hands Carr over the microphone and exits the ring.

Carr: So there has been an abundance of speculation about why it is Spider bailed... after he  took a bat to me and I was able to withstand it. Well since he's so easily confused... let me just state that Stupid is as Spider does!  The reason is simple... I am not new to pain, I can take it as well as I dish it out, I was willing to forsake my own career, my own anguish because unlike that callow little prick, I AM A MAN! He's astounded I survive a baseball bat swing - but he's got next to nothing to say about him throwing me off the top of a building and STILL coming back to kick his ass?  Buddy MUST have some kind of learning disability if he thought a little baseball bat shot or twelve was going to keep the likes of ME down... maybe he forgets he was the first man down in one of the single most brutal matches ever to take place in WWG.  A win that garnered me, my Fifth Championship reign!  Everybody in WWG Knows... I AM SCOTT CARR!  I AM HARDER THAN HARD CORE! Since my arrival the whole of WWG has changed for the better - or for the worser... depending on which side of pertinent you exist on.  In WWG Today... we are all more driven, we are all tougher, so much stronger and WAY more determined to push the Apex higher than ever before.  The New Era of Talent leaves whatever you thought you were so far behind the times, your quality of talent is only slightly more visible than your pathetic little, tiny neutered prick!
You weren't even better than below average for your hay day.  I can even fairly say I respect Jason Richardson, Dragon Demonico, Dante Derranged, The Rais Brothers - I don't think anyone can disagree... none of then are close personal friends of mine.  Nevertheless... each and every one of them seems to know for a fact, what seems to elude Spider Gump.  I have respect for those who blazed the trail... - that respect is very sincere.  Though it comes with a catch... the instant it is forgotten that I am the guy with balls enough to have taken a torch that was lit off of their blazed trail... and I have spent three years lighting up some trails of my own!  Spider can justify his spineless actions however he pleases... he can mock it, lie about it, act baffled and pretend he doesn't know How I did what I did to him - but the fact is... I've long since grown weary of hearing that jackass jabber off at the face. He caused harm to my loved ones and no actual Man in this World stand confussed about how my Adrenaline and Rage fueled me Beating His Ass so badly - Spider just had to throw in the towel a week later when he was in such "perfect health" - physically he may have rebounded, professional wrestlers work hurt all the time... but I know... I have permanently scarred that little prissy street-slang talking Lowercase, Fake ass, Walt Disney Dangerous, G Rated Superstar for the rest of his inconsequentially pathetic, waste of everyone's time career.

The audience is clamouring - Carr is known for being overtly offensive to his fellow competitors but this verbal **** has some in attendance murmuring for the intense heat Spider walked away from.  In a company full of people who seek Legendary status... Spider walked away from something that could have been as epic as is was history making.

Carr: I could keep up the kayfabe, or I can just state what all you good people in the audience are smart enough to know - Spider is afraid of me.  Spider's baseball bat shots couldn't get the job done - because quite frankly I've been hit by Stiff Spring Breezes that had more swat than that ****.  Spider is a punk from a bygone era - which he disgraces.  Spider is a man that is utterly irrelevant today.  His big mouth does nothing to detract from the fact that AT BEST, he's been running scared. He's surprised I jumped the what... like eight feet from the turnbuckle to the announce table?  It's simple math - Height plus Thrust times Hatred then Divided by Ffff-uck Spider! All I need to say is this... Two promos and a Pay Per View rant later... he's still spewing on about how downtrodden and abused he feels over everything. Me... all I have to really say is this;  Spider didn't have what it takes to beat me when I made my debut. Spider didn't have what it took to beat me at Road to Redemption and he Sure as hell had no spine nor manhood left to even see through the entire match at Final Judgement.  Leaving my judgement of him being... he's a passe, lackluster, Has-Been with a wounded Ego problem, and trust me... that's HIS problem alone.  So here's what's up!  Pure and simple... easily put as I can make it for his dumb ass... Spider, you cowarded out of a Title shot, regardless of your nonsensical, back peddalling reasons... you ran like a punk.  Any respect you had in WWG, gone.  Any street cred you like to imagine you have - WAY GONE!  Any folks who still believed in your come back being anything better than Lindsay Lohan's last one, has utterly given up on you.  I hope you see... in the fading light of their career... you're running down the entire company's admission fees and before long you'll find yourself sitting in an empty tent on some long forgotten fair grounds, or you'll have your arse parked in a rusted old folding chair in some condemned high school gym - wondering where your fame went.  Spider you'd lost any iota of respect I may have had for you... I don't even hate you, I just feel sorry for you.  Just not "Bad Enough" because As long as I am World Champion - until you sign on the dotted line to fight me in a Sealed Barbwire Cell - you will not get another chance at MY World Title.  Everybody wants what they can't have, right?  Well if he doesn't care about the title... maybe he cares about not being a Total ****ing Loser in front of the Entire Company!  If I'm wrong... feel free to come on down, Spider-girl.

Carr pauses and waits, he even mocks Spider by lifting his hand to his ear as if listening for the start of Spider's intro song.  Not hearing it, Carr smiles and goes back to addressing the audience.

Carr: I am not going to name names... but I know a man backstage who switched his persona to evolve and adapt into todays WWG.  For that he got a lot of respect... And quite frankly nobody would have blamed, and lots of others would have exhalted him if he hadn't either.  I have seen too many Hall of Famer's Pride be written expendatures that Cost WWG time and again.  I am not and have not been a threat to this federation.  I am a Warrior in Defense of a Better WWG!  I have toppled cancerous insurrections and I have done so Happily.  Why?  Because WWG is Worth It! WWG is Worth everything I can give it.  Because I use to really be a "Somebody" on a much Larger stage... WWG though... facing.peril amd plight, unteathered to anything - I felt at home here... after I lost Hope in this game. WWG became My Salvation... and Promised myself I would be WWG's Savior as long as I possibly can.  All because I know I have done it all with the love and support of these fans

The crowd pops as Carr smiles and waits for them to calm down.

Carr: In light of recent events... It behooves me to tell you all - that - well... I can't do this forever... IF WWG is the end of my In Ring time - if this good run in an entirely self-sustained, non-conglomerate, Globe Trotting Federation. I just hope everyone listening can appreciate Everyone - and Anyone Involved in WWG during my time had their place in my career being what it has been already.

Fearing the implication the crowd are stunned and some even booing at the mere prospect.

Carr: Relax... relax. I don't plan on going anywhere any time in the near future. Though WWG is growing... it is thriving... not because I am on top - but because WWG Survives Eras!

The fans cheer again! Carr adjusts the belt on his shoulder, and gives the crowd a moment to settle back down.  Before he goes on, Scott pulls the gold down off his shoulder and - he looks deep into the beautifully detailed plate bearing his name.

Carr: Around WWG I have found a simple truth in that Too Much Ego - Kills all Talent. I may not be the most humble... but I have not and would not Dare assume my efforts alone are how WWG Survives. Glory... tastes like "I Want More!".So... I get why Spider keeps crawling up the Water spout... but the top of WWG is to Unreal for him these days. He lacks the capability to adapt... he is unable to admit that what he was is not good enough for Today's WWG! As such... I want an opponent - who loves this federation like I do. I feel as it is important for me to give a shot at this belt to a wrestler with Integrity and Desire. I am willing to give a World Title Shot to Barney Green! I have two reasons why I request this match... One... because every under dog should have his day. I was given a shot when I was a Nobody and my record sat Triple-Zero.  I took that Golden chance and became - The Winningest Man to step in a WWG Ring... and I want to see what this Era of Aggression has to offer us. WWG... I do not ask for this to sacrifice Lesser Opponents upon an alter of arrogance - I do it to Celebrate More wanting and deserving Talent! More deserving than a fragile and frightened wretch of an excuse for "Legend".  What's done is done - and what is in the past belongs in the addles of History but we need to leave the past behind us and look towards the future of WWG!

The fans begin a powerful chant of "W-W-G! W-W-G! W-W-G! W-W-G! W-W-G! W-W-G! W-W-G! W-W-G! W-W-G!" Carr can barely contain their excitement as he attempts to hush the crowd.

Carr: WWG... as I have said for years... deserves the very best I and Everyone on the payroll - Can afford to offer up.  I Have... I have given Everything I could to WWG.  At times that has proved thankles.  At times though it has proved glorious.  Though I find that nearly two decades of this has taken a toll on my soul.  My body and... my personal life.  My wife is in the hospital - my unborn child there with her.  Gods forsake me... the Least of my troubles is my best friend being totally off the grid! True... he's not my only friend in WWG, but he is one of the best friends I've ever made in this industry... his disappearance has been bothering me a lot more than I've been willing to let on - with all these other problems lately all I can do is assume that J-Word knows how to take care of himself, and I hope he returns safely.

The crowd's ruckus turns into a chant of "J-Word! J-Word! J-Word!" slowly, Carr takes a moment to reflect, thinking on his many, varied relationships in WWG before going on.

Carr: It's been said back stage without an ounce of shame - and I say it here in front of all you now... I personally, am a Big Fan of Barney's... That's no joke - he knows it.  He isn't the coolest character, he isn't the best wrestler I've ever seen, he isn't the most charismatic man with his hand on a mic - but what he is... is full of heart.  Week in, week out - win, lose or draw he's just in it to be in it.  Like ****... just a couple weeks ago before a Legacy he text messages me and say "I promo, I've done my homework on these opponent - I seriously don't think I'll win.  I still said what I wanted to say though." - Ego does not even Register to this guy... all he gives a **** about is being involved in the industry.  WHY!?  Because Barney IS Hard Core!

The crowd nearly automatically begin to chant "BAR-NEY'S HARD-CORE! *clap, clap, clap* BAR-NEY'S HARD-CORE! *clap, clap, clap* BAR-NEY'S HARD-CORE!" *clap, clap, clap* Carr smirks at the reaction, and even stuffs the microphone under his arm and roars the chant back at the crowd, offering up some claps of his own before he retakes the mic.

Carr: Truth be told... I like his style so much - I even need to make a jab at myself for his sake... Barney Green doesn't need to be a Five Time World Heavyweight Champ, he doesn't need the Triple Crown, he doesn't need straps or accolades to feel good about being in WWG, or any E-fed for that matter.  For almost Ten Years - this guy showed up and did what he does. All so he could proudly retire knowing he'd won ONE World Championship. There are people here who won't "Get out of bed for anything less than a Title shot".  I've seen people who don't tow the line week after week, acting as Cannon Fodder when needs be - JUST so WWG carries on unabated.  Lots of people here would look at my work and his and flat out Demand that I am the better competitor.  Yet... I beg to disagree.  I thrive on my accolades and success, I am a very goal oriented and competitive person.  I love this game... but when I see someone who can be that selfless in an environment where a lot of people can get pretty self-important and selfish... when I measure what he's willing to do - compared to what I'm able to do... I am left humbled.  What WWG needs most isn't a Change of Talent, it isn't a Change of Era, neither is it a Change of Champions, Ring colours nor catchy new phraseology.  What WWG needs most importantly above all else... is a Change of Attitude, from the Ground Up!

The crowd is firmly behind him. Carr looks around at them - as he notices their attention is firmly on him.  Even with so much going wrong for him he is able to let a sincere smile through.  Carr points to some fans wearing his merchandise and holding signs like; 'WHC X 5 = Carr' and 'Carr 4 HoF 2013'.

Carr: It helps to be out here... it helps to interact with you folks.  I am not all alone even if I am missing some pretty big pieces to my puzzle.  When I say WWG - YOU are who I am talking about.  Why more guys don't come out here and just enjoy This... is beyond me!  You... are the addiction.  You... are what gives us purpose.  WWG is only as Strong as its future... and when I look around and see my friend Jace, Christopher McKissick, Aiden and Moxley doing what they are in this ring... I know that when the sun sets on my career for the final time... when I take my last walk up the ramp - I will do it with Dignity!  Because ever since I arrived in WWG my fervor and ferocity have been called down, though I promise All of You, WWG... I will Never let myself be Counted Out!

The crowd explodes in a chorus of ear splitting cheers as Carr drops the mic - runs to the corner and steps up to the second turnbuckle - then steps one foot up to the top as he raises the belt high into the air for all to see.  "The Hard Sell" by Coheed & Cambria begins playing and Carr jumps down into the center of the ring.  Carr exits the ring and heads up the ramp - turning his back to the entrance as he looks over the entire audience, the look on his face expresses his appreciation for the fan's support right now.  Carr stops at the top of the ramp and holds the title above his head. Dolph, Rocko, Hawk, and finally Jason Richardson step out into view.

Adrien Riley: This isn't good.

Chris Arenas: Carr is all alone with nowhere to go.

Richardson rushes Carr and throws a leaping elbow into the back of his head.  Carr stumbles down the ramp and Legion swarm him beating him to the floor before they assault him back down to the ring.  Jason picks up the World Title as his Legion guide Carr to ringside the hard way. 

Adrien Riley: Legion are just leathering Scott!

Chris Arenas: Jason is enjoying holding the world title.

Jason tells Rocko, Hawk and Dolph to hold Carr up.  Rocko and Hawk take his arms as Ziggler holds the man's head.  Jason smashes the belt into Carr's braced head.  Once is not enough for him, and the third time Dolph thrusts Carr's head forward and ploughs it into the oncoming belt.  Carr's neck wrenches violently as Rocko and Hawk let him fall to the floor.  Jason takes the belt into the ring and grabs the microphone.

Jason Richardson: It was a bit premature to drop the mic, Scott. This segment is clearly not over yet.  Before anyone goes twittering speculations of some big mellodramatic story as to why this happened.  It is simple.  I wanted Spider to see how to get the job done.  Scott is tough, but you just don't have it in you to do what is required to keep that great ape down, Spider.  That's why everything happened before Final Judgment.  You are weak willed, what makes You think I would just bow out to You?  You were first place loser, I had no reason to just stand there and let you stroll into the main event of a pay per view to take a title shot that was rightfully mine, or did I?  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist - I did even better... I convinced the whole of the World wrestling generation that You were the devil.  This was really easy too.  Take a bat into a place where two drastically unstable men who detest one another are.  No matter what happened - I won!  Spider, you doing everything you did was just a Bonus!  Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself, the old saying goes.  You only needed enough to make yourself a noose you could slip out of - and although you purposfully served as the pawn I needed you to be - Tonight I am ending my use for you just like you have ended all self respect for yourself. You say the belt doesn't matter?  I say that is the last words of a man who accepts his own ill fate.  I care about being World Champ because I Want Power!  I Want Control!  I Want to be on Top of WWG!  So  I want my match at New Generation to be for the World Heavyweight Championship!  Screw that tubby, incoherent slob, Barney Green.  He isn't worthy of sucking dog feces out of my car's tire tread, I bet that wouldn't stop him though.  I'll even let Scotty pick the match type.  Lord knows when he wakes up he is going to want one of his steel cage, wrapped in barbwire, coverd in broken glass, drizzled in sulphuric acid, and dipped in a shark tank matches anyways.  May as well let Baby have his Bottle - since he is going to lose this belt. 

Jason drops the mic and exits the ring, Legion follow him as Carr gets to all fours at ringside looking up the ramp as his attacker walk away confidently, watching as Jason Richardson discards the title along the side of the stage as Legion head out of sight.  Carr pulls himself up with the ring apron looking furiously up the rampway.

Adrien Riley: Jason Richardson just challenged Carr to a match of his choosing at New Generation!

Chris Arenas: Unfortunately for him... it looks like he will accept.

Adrien Riley: Can you believe that bombshell he dropped about Spider though?  And those two still have yet to square off tonight!

Chris Arenas: Richardson is a Master Manipulator... he is almost always pulling strings and leaving himself in que to pounce when an opponent is at their weakest just like Scott is now.  Rest assured whatever type of match Scott dreams up for this... it is going to be sadistic.

Carr slowly makes his way up the rampway, distraught and vengeful while he gathers his discarded, and charished championship belt as we fade to a commercial for WWG Merchandise.

Adrian Riley: Wow! What a way to kick off Legacy this week!

Chris Arenas: It looks like Jason Richardson is re asserting himself back in the title running.

[Commercial Break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 07:45:11 am »

Opening Match - Singles - Traditional

Randy Payne vs Mike Maddox

What you Want by Evanescence blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in cheer, Mike Maddox enters the ramps and here the whole crowds females chanting his name. Maddox struts his stuff with his trademark leather jacket engraved with "The :Ladies Man on it.

Matt Thomas: From Miami, Florida, standing 5 foot 10 inches, the Ladies Man, Mike Maddox!

Mike then runs down to the ring and slides into the ring . Maddox then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms then cuts his throat the crowd erupts even louder. Maddox then steps in his corner with a confident and determined look on his face as he awaits for the match to start.

Adrian Riley: I haven’t seen this guy in the ring in years, he had a short stent here in the WWG, and suddenly left before his career really got started.

Chris Arenas: Well he looks good for someone absent of the ring for so long, and what a way to return. Randy Payne and his group are hard-core, and picking a fight with them right out of the gate could be a bad thing.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

“Champion” by Kayne West comes over the loud speakers. Payne walks out and slowly makes his way to the ring.

Matt Thomas: From Las Vegas, Nevada, The Future, Randy Payne!

DING DING!

The two men quickly lock up. Payne overpowers Maddox and knee’s him in the mid-section, followed by a DDT. Payne walks around Maddox stalking him. Maddox begins to return to his feet and Payne stomps him back down. Maddox pushes up again, and Payne stomps him back down once more. Maddox rolls away from Payne and returns to his feet. Payne rushes Maddox but catches a dropkick to the chin. Maddox goes for a pin...

1.. KICK OUT!

Adrian Riley: That was a quick pin, but it would have done wonders if he where to have put him away so quickly in his re-debut.

Chris Arenas: I think Randy Payne is taking this a little personal after the attack at Final Judgement.

Maddox is up first. He grabs Payne by the head and pulls him up. Payne pushes Maddox back and hits him with a dropkick of his own. Maddox is taken off guard and falls through the ropes. Payne drops onto the mat and rolls out, joining Maddox on the outside. Payne takes the attack to Maddox with hammer punch after hammer punch to Maddox’s back. Randy wraps up with Maddox for a suplex, but Maddox blocks the attempt. The go back and forth trying to get the upper hand, but nether gets the advantage. Maddox drops down using his momentum to irish whip Payne into the steel steps. Payne hits hard and goes over. Maddox walks over and drags Payne to his feet by his head and rolls him into the ring. Maddox follows. Payne attempts to get to his feet but Maddox hits him with a short DDT. Maddox pops back to his feet and plays up the crowd a little bit. Maddox bounces off the second ropes with a “Mad-assault”. The crowd begins to get louder. Maddox stomps Payne in the knee and wraps his legs up for “The Lady of Despair”. Payne yells in pain and tries to reverse it but no luck. Payne tries to get to the ropes, but Maddox drags him back to the center of the ring and drops lower. Payne has no choice but to tap.

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: Not a bad return at all for Mike Maddox.

Chris Arenas: Very true, but you know that Kandi Washington isn’t happy about this loss. I wonder how this will play out in the future weeks.

Adrian Riley: Not sure, but we all will find out when she makes her move.

[Commercial Break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 07:45:45 am »

[Backstage]

Christopher McKissick is walking into the arena with a big smile on his face with the Legacy Championship over his shoulder. He comes around the corner and see’s Jon Moxley sitting in the hallway.

Christopher “Showtime” McKissick: Hey Jon, how are you my friend?

Jon Moxley: Yeah, just fine man, don’t take this the wrong way, but I need you to leave.

Christopher “Showtime” McKissick: What wrong?

Jon Moxley: Listen, I like you, but we have a match for that title over you’re shoulder. Nothing personal, but I want that title, and I don’t want to be distracted before the match by your goody goody personality.

Christopher “Showtime” McKissick: I guess I can understand that. But we’re still cool right? I mean this is just a match, and yes for a title, but this doesn’t change anything between us personally right?

Jon Moxley: No kid, regardless of the outcome, we are still cool, but for now, I need to focus, because I wont go easy on you. You surprised me last week, I didn’t think you had it in you. This week, I won’t fall for the same trick. Just keep that in mind.

Christopher “Showtime” McKissick: I wouldn’t expect any different from you. And for what it’s worth, if you do get the best of me tonight, I will be happy for the both of us, proving we can both be great singles wrestlers, champions, so when we tag, we have that much more bringing to the ring.

Jon Moxley: Fair enough, no go drink some milk or something, and leave me be.

McKissick nods and walks off down the hallway. Moxley watches him walking away and he shakes his head.

Tag Team - Elimination Match

DbD (Aiden Monroe & Drake Knight) vs Blue Collar Brawlers (Joe Lych & Barney Green)

Returning to the ring, Aiden Monroe and Drake Knight are already standing in the ring.

Matt Thomas: The following match is a Tag Team match! Out here first, Dangerous by Design members Aiden Monroe and Drake Knight. Their opponents...

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face . As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: From the South side of Boston, former WWG World Heavyweight Champion, The Masshole, Joe Lych! And his partner...

"Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers starts to play throughout the arena as the lights switch to a more black and white feel. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers. Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well.

Matt Thomas: From Boston, MA, he is The All-Night Tranny Thrilla, Barney Green!!! They are The Blue Collar Brawlers!

Adrian Riley: This is an unusual team, I get both are from Boston, but it came out of a singles match a few weeks back.

Chris Arenas: Well when you have so much in common with someone and you beat the hell out of each other, why not join forces.

Adrian Riley: Well, they seem to be working, last week they beat Rocko and Hawk, this week they are set to take on a tag team from another faction. If they keep winning, we may see them challenging the Tag Team Champions soon.

DING DING!

The match starts with Lych and Drake. The two lock up. Drake pushes Lych back, but he only moves a few steps. Lych fires back with a set of stiff punches to the face. Drake falls back into the ropes. Lych follows in suit with belly-to-belly suplex. Lych walks over and tags Barney in. Barney walks over and drops a fist to Drakes face. Drake rolls over and to his feet. Barney whips Drake into the corner and hits him with a splash, followed by a bulldog. Barney walks over and tags Lych. Lych goes back on the attack on Drake with punches to the body and head. Lych pushes Drake into the corner. Drake wraps up and hits Lych with a sidewalk slam. Drake pulls himself up by the ropes. Aiden jumps up and down wanting a tag. Drake slowly makes his way over and makes the tag. Aiden hops over the tope rope. Aiden quickly takes the attack to Lych. Aiden irish whips Lych into the corner. Aiden backs up and runs up to Lych going for a hurracarrana, but Lych captures him in mid-air and drops with a sit down powerbomb. Lych stands up and tags Barney in once more.

Chris Arenas: These two are playing it smart, knowing this is an elimination tag match, they are making several tags to keep themselves fresh inside that ring, while keeping Aiden and Drake away from each other. Smart plan.

Barney helps Aiden up, and hits him with “Pit Sniff” followed by a “Foleyplex”. He goes for the first pin...

1....2.... SHOULDER UP!

Barney returns to his feet. He drags Aiden closer to his corner and tags Lych back in. Lych enters the ring and hits Aiden with the “Wicked Fuckah” and goes for a pin...

1...2.... SAVE! Drake kicks Lych before the ref can get to 3.

Barney enters the ring and attacks Drake. Barney hits Drake with “Intelligent Diversion” and quickly slaps on “The Green Dream”. Lych lifts Aiden up and hits him with the “Southie Beatdown”. Drake slaps Barney into Lych and all three men fall to the mat. Drake gasps for air. Barney and Lych return to their feet and begin to play rock, paper, scissors. Barney wins and Lych returns to the corner. Barney quickly pins Aiden....

1.....2.......3!

Matt Thomas: Aiden Monroe has been eliminated!

Barney stands back up. Drake is on his knees. Barney walks up and hits him with “The Goodnight Kick” and pins Drake.

1....2.....3!

DING DING DING!

Chris Arenas: Did those two really just play rock, paper, scissors, to see who will end the match?

Adrian Riley: It looks that way, but hey, if it works for them, then who’s to say it’s wrong?

Chris Arenas: And did we just see Barney kiss Drake?

Adrian Riley: Let’s not talk about that right now...

Angus Connolly walks out and down to the ring with a microphone.

Adrian Riley: Look, its the General Manager, I wonder what he has to say.

Angus Connolly: This month is a huge month for us. This month is leading up to New Generation! Being the WWG has changed a lot over the last few months, I wanted to continue to add new and exciting things this year for New Generation, as well as setting up for future big matches later in the year. This year I am putting into effect a tournament. This tournament is to give all non title holders, and none #1 contenders a shot at glory. At New Generation, I will select 8 superstars to compete in an elimination bracket style set of matches. It will consist of 3 matches in the same night, and the winner will become the first ever Apex Athlete. Now, some may think, what is the big deal, the big deal is, the winner will not only have the bragging rights and title of Apex Athlete for the year, but they will also be the #1 contender for the Orion Title, but also will be entered into another fantastic opportunity to achieve greater fame at Soul Survivor later in the year. So starting tonight, everyone is being looked at, wins, losses will determine who is entered into this tournament. Make sure to bring your A game this month, because everyone will be gunning for you!

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 07:46:11 am »

Singles Match - Scaffolding Match
(*winner faces Legacy Champion next week)
Jace Gryphon vs Mark Jennings

Matt Thomas: The following match is a scaffolding match!

Adrian Riley: The WWG loves their scaffolding matches, someone always ends up hurt.

Chris Arenas: Look at all those tables set up around and in the ring. Who ever falls, is going to be hurting in the morning.

Adrian Riley: Chris, thats the point of the match. You throw off your opponent, into a table to win, so they hurt in the morning.

Sexyback by Justin Timberlake plays over the WWG system and the fans begin to boo when Mark Jennings appears out from the back with Madison Lewis' hands clasps around his biceps. The couple pauses at the top of the ramp and Madison slides her across his abs as he arrogantly grins to the fans in attendance tonight. He then starts arrogantly strutting down the ramp while flirting with Madison and paying no attention to the booing crowd. He makes his way to the ring apron and escapes Madison's hold as he leaps up on the apron. He kneels up and slides his hands down his abs as he grins once more. He stands up and steps over the second rope and bounces inside the ring. He jolts over across the ring to the corner and climbs to the second rope and raises his arms in the air and his fists closed. He looks to the outside as Madison Lewis is walking around the ringside area clapping up at her man. He steps off the second rope and turns his attention to the ramp when his music fades.

Matt Thomas: From Miami, Florida, standing 6 feet 6 inches, Mark Jennings! And his opponent...

Green lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side.  They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around them.  Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through.  Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae gives him some last minute pep-talking.

Matt Thomas: From Kailua, HI, standing 6 feet 4 inches, Jace Gryphon!!

The two men stand on opposite sides of the scaffolding as it raises into the air.

DING DING!

The two men make their way towards each other. They pause for a moment. Jennings looks down at the table, giving Jace an opening. Jace shoots on Jennings, taking him to the steel. Jace begins to beat down on Jennings with punches to the face. Jennings pushes Jace off, almost over the side. Both men stand up and lock up in a grapple. Jennings whips Jace into one of the cables holding them up. The scaffolding shakes. Jace comes back and the two men punch it out, exchanging blow for blow. Jace blocks a punch from Jennings. Jace puts a big grin over his face and Jennings eyes get big. Jace “sparta” kicks Jennings, sending him off the scaffolding through a table.

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: What the hell!? It took them longer to get the match started than the match itself.

Chris Arenas: Jace Gryphon is not to be messed with, he showed, he really doesn’t care about well being, and still has enough energy to spend time with his girl.

Adrian Riley: Really, you’re going to talk about the mans girlfriend after he just kicked someone off a 10 foot scaffolding?

Chris Arenas: I didn’t mean it like that, just was pointing out the obvious.

[Backstage]

Barney Green walks out of the GM Angus Connolly’s office and walks down the hallway.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 07:46:39 am »

Barney is standing in the ring when we return from the commercial break.

Barney Green: All of you here tonight, and at home knows who I am, Barney Green, the all night tranny train smashing, hard-core legend in the WWG. I have to say, Mr. Connolly has surprised all of us thus far with what he has done, and with this new Apex Athlete match. I am exited. Not to mention the hall of fame inductions that same night, New Generation is going to be huge! But I find myself thinking, even with all these great things happening around here, there was one little thing that has gotten me upset, more so than usual. At Final Judgement, everyone saw how exciting that was. People stood up, and fought like champions, some even became champions that night. But there was one person, who I just wanted to hurt so bad. Not because of who he is, but because of the coward actions he took. I have been a part of too many matches with messed up outcomes to remember. But I have never jumped anyone or had anyone attack someone to get a leg up in a match. The people who do that makes me sick! There was a masked man who came into the Orion Championship match. Personally, I don’t care much for the people he attacked, but the actions itself is the weakest thing I could think of. Being he wants to remain behind a mask, I want to welcome him personally to the WWG, who ever he is. Angus Connolly has just informed me that I have a pick of opponents for New Generation, which means I will not be in the Apex Athlete tournament. But it’s ok, because I pick this masked man, who ever he may be. I fight for the little man, the blue collared workers, and we don’t take short cuts like that. So being you want to take short cuts, here is your chance, I pick you for New Generation. Oh and by the way, this will be another first time for the WWG, it is a “King of Hard-core” match. Much like the Apex Athlete tournament, this is a year long title, and I am considered the defending champion, and this match will make it official. So show up, and take as many short cuts as you like, because this will be the bloodiest, most brutal thing you have ever done.

Barney drops the mic and exits the ring as Matt Thomas beings to announce the next match.

Singles Match - Legacy Title - Ladder Match

Christopher “Showtime” McKissick (c) vs Jon Moxley

Matt Thomas: The following match is a Ladder Match, and is for the WWG Legacy Title! Out first, the challenger...

Every light in the arena goes out as the unmistakably demented sound of Moxley's entrance music blares on the PA. As soon as the jagged, disturbing intro comes to its conclusion and the song truly begins, a dark, murky glow accompanied by spastic, flashing blue and green lights illuminates the arena. Jon Moxley, dressed in his signature black tights and denim jacket, quickly approaches the camera with his arm outstretched as his hand twists and his fingers wave. When close enough to the camera, he fixes his gaze upon the lens and distorts his expression in various ways. He turns from the camera to walk down the ramp, glancing at the fans along the aisle while wearing a devilish smile with a glazed look in his eyes. Moxley steps onto the apron and ducks underneath the third rope, entering the ring. He walks over to the other side and grabs hold of the top rope as he pushes his feet down on the bottom, looking over the crowd as he sticks his tongue out and shakes head. Moxley releases the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, beating up his own head a bit as he waits for his opponent to make their entrance.

Matt Thomas: and his opponent...

Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. He pats the Legacy Title, which is strapped around his waste and nods. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.

Matt Thomas: First, the challenger, from Cincinnati, Ohio, “Mad” Jon Moxley! And the Champion, from Orlando, Florida, Christopher “Showtime” McKissick!

The ref shows both men the title and they nod. A cable drops down and the ref attaches the title to the cable and it rises up in the air.

DING DING!

The two men approach each other in the middle of the ring and shake hands. They immediately lock up. McKissick puts Moxley in a head lock, Moxley lifts McKissick up for a suplex, but McKissick drops over to his feet, McKissick grabs Moxley from behind for a german suplex, but Moxley blocks, McKissick rolls backwards for a pin, but Moxley follows through and reverse it into a small package. McKissick kicks out before the count starts. The crowd cheers for both men as the return to their feet. They lock up again, McKissick takes Moxley over with a single arm take over. Moxley hits the mat but rolls to his feet. McKissick rushes Moxley but is met with an elbow to the chin. McKissick rolls to his feet. Moxley grabs for a suplex but McKissick lands on his feet. McKissick shoots with a double leg takedown, followed by a dead lift suplex. Moxley grabs the back of his head. McKissick waits for Moxley to return to his feet. The two lock up again, Moxley knee’s McKissick in the mid-section followed by a DDT. Moxley exits the ring and grabs a Ladder from the outside. McKissick stands up and uses the top rope to push himself with a cross body. McKissick connects with the ladder and Moxley, sending everything crashing to the outside floor. McKissick rolls on the outside, holding his stomach. Moxley pushes the ladder off to the side, holding his head. Moxley pushes himself to his feet and heads for McKissick. He rolls McKissick into the ring and picks the ladder back up, sliding it behind him. Moxley enters the ring and picks up the ladder. McKissick gets to his feet and bounces off the opposing ropes. Moxley hits McKissick in the stomach with the ladder. Moxley drops the ladder and quickly hits McKissick with a belly-to-belly suplex onto the ladder. McKissick wrenches in pain.

Adrian Riley: This match is almost equal between these two opponents.

Chris Arenas: McKissick has the technical advantage, but Moxley is no stranger to technical wrestling, but has that mean streak that may come as his biggest advantage in this match.

Moxley rolls McKissick off of the ladder and sets it up. Moxley takes a step up the ladder. McKissick gets to his feet and grabs Moxley for a release german suplex. McKissick quickly climes the ropes and launches with the “H.I.M.” Moxley rolls out of the way, and McKissick lands on the mat.

Adrian Riley: He calls that move the “H.I.M.”

Chris Arenas: What does that stand for?

Adrian Riley: Not too sure to be honest, but I have been told that he sometimes calls it the “High Impact McKissick”.

Chris Arenas: Pretty dumb name, but beautiful move.

Moxley slowly gets to his feet before McKissick. He grabs McKissick for a sit out Belly to back Facebuster. Moxley sits up looking at the title, then returns to his feet. He begins to climb the ladder once more, but McKissick pulls him down. McKissick spins him around and hits him with a European Uppercut. He bounces off the opposing ropes, but Moxley hits him with a big boot to the chest. Moxley stands up and returns to the ladder. McKissick slowly regains his breath and pulls himself up to his feet. Moxley reaches the top of the ladder.

Adrian Riley: Here we go!

Moxley reaches out for the title. McKissick climbs the ropes once more. Moxley tries to grasp the ring holding the title. McKissick launches off the top rope with a dropkick to the ladder, sending Moxley and the ladder to the mat. McKissick slowly gets to his feet. He grabs Moxley by the hair and pulls him to his feet as well. McKissick headbutt’s Moxley, followed by a fisherman’s suplex. McKissick grabs the ladder and sets it up himself. Moxley sneaks up on McKissick and grabs him for a belly-to-back suplex. McKissick blocks the take over, and reverses it into a “Return to Sender”. Moxley lays on his back, breathing heavy. McKissick slowly makes his way up the ladder. He notices Moxley beginning to move. Once more McKissick goes for the “H.I.M.” off the top of the ladder. CONNECTION! McKissick lands hard on Moxley, but ends up hurting himself in the process, rolling out of the ring, clenching his stomach.

Chris Arenas: That was awesome!

Adrian Riley: Very effective, but any move that does damage to you, is dangerous in a match like this.

After moments pass, both men begin to come too. McKissick in the ring and to his feet first, shortly followed by Moxley. McKissick grapples once more with Moxley, but Moxley gets the upper hand and hits him with the “Hook and Ladder”, accidentally hitting his own head on the ladder.

Adrian Riley: A fitting name, being Moxley just hit his own head.

Chris Arenas: Both of these men have thrown everything at each other, and yet still no defining person in this match. Both are almost down and yet both have the same chance to win.

Moxley gets to his feet fist. He grabs McKissick, and irish whips him towards the ropes. McKissick hangs on and reverses it into a “Show Stopper”. The crowd cheers wildly. McKissick resets the ladder and slowly climbs up. He reaches the top, and attempts to grab the ring. Moxley begins to pull himself up by the ropes. McKissick grabs ahold of the title. Moxley is finally up to his feet. Moxley turns around and heads for the ladder. McKissick finally unhooks the title!

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: It looks like McKissick did it, he retained the Legacy Title. Not bad for a kid who originally didn’t believe in himself as a champion.

McKissick climbs down and Moxley extends his hand. McKissick takes it and raises Moxley’s arm up. The two men exit together.

[Commercial Break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 07:47:05 am »

Main Event - Bat on a Pole match

Jason Richardson vs Spider
Matt Thomas: The following contest is a bat on a pole match! The first person to obtain the bat being suspended on the pole at the corner of the ring will be able to use it freely, without risking disqualification.

Adrian Riley: And here we go, Chris, our main event.

Chris Arenas: That's right, Adrian, and this one's going to be a real slobberknocker.

Adrian Riley: Thanks for the input, JR.

Chris Arenas: Just trying to shake things up a bit...

Adrian Riley: Jacka**...

“The Champ” by Ghostface Killa plays and Spider walks out with his hands taped. He taps his bandaged head, still injured after his match with Carr and brawl the week before.

Matt Thomas:  Weighing in at 235 pounds, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... Spider!

Chris Arenas: And there he is, the most controversial wrestler in WWG history.

Adrian Riley: He's also the biggest piece of s*** in WWG history.

Chris Arenas: Love him or hate him, Spider has made headlines. His actions at Final Judgment left the world in shock. Not many people can have that kind of effect on others.

Adrian Riley: Didn't know all you had to do was be a p***y to be so great.

Chris Arenas: As he's explained online, Adrian, Spider walked away because he had nothing to prove. He's getting into the mind of Scott Carr, and if he can win this match, he might go on to get a rematch, and this time he'll make sure the momentum is in his favor.

Spider raises both arms into the air before heading straight towards the ringing. He slides under the bottom rope and stares intensely at the bat hung up at the opposite corner of the ring.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

The lights go out and the Entrance Ramp covers with smoke, as Jason Richardson slowly raises up from under the stage.

Matt Thomas: Weighing in at 255 pounds, from St. Louis, Missouri... Jason Richardson!

Adrian Riley: And here's Richardson, another hall of famer looking to get that world title strap back around his waist.

Chris Arenas: I don't get it, what has this guy done to earn a shot at number one contendership?

Adrian Riley: Try being the leader of the most dominating faction in the company.

Chris Arenas: There are guys busting their ass every week and all Richardson does is talk. Who knows, maybe his friend Dolph might even feel a little jealous.

Adrian Riley: Ziggler is the new Orion champion! I doubt he's feeling anything but elation at his position here in WWG.

Jason has on his dark shades, bandana trench coat and black baseball bat in hand.  He looks over the crowd, raises his arms high into the air, then he continues his walk down to the ring.  Jason slowly walks around to the ring steps, when on the apron he whipes his feet, and enters the ring.  Jason walks over to a corner in the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, he pats his chest, then raises his arms high in the air.  Finally he begins to take off his coat, as he music begins to die down. Richardson steps off the ropes and turns to face Spider; both men are on their feet, eager to grab the bat.

DING DING DING

Both men quickly dash to the pole and attempt to climb the ropes and reach the bat, but just as one man raises his hand, the other is elbowed in the rib. After a few traded blows, Richardson hops off the rope and wraps his arms around Spider's waist. Jason attempts to pull Spider back for a huge german suplex, but Spider grasps onto the top rope. Spider pulls his legs forward and then swings them back, kicking Richardson in the gut. Jason lets go of the hold, and Spider delivers a big right hand to Jason's face, causing him to turn and kneel in pain.

Adrian Riley: Richardson's dazed, Spider could grab the bat here.

Spider turns and reaches for the bat, but Richardson recovers quickly and kicks Spider's back. Jason grabs Spider's head and aggressively  pulls it downward, sending Spider to the mat. Jason drags Spider to the middle of the ring and delivers a few stomps before heading to the pole. Before Jason can even climb the ropes, Spider hops onto his feet and delivers a running dropkick to the back of Jason's head. Richardson lands on the turnbuckle, causing him to rest in the corner as his back is exposed to Spider. Spider quickly runs to the opposite corner and sprints towards Richardson, intent on delivering another dropkick to the back of Jason's head. At the last moment Jason ducks, causing Spider's groin to collide with the pole. The entire audience goes "oooh" as they could all feel that one.

Chris Arenas: Oh man, that has got to hurt.

Spider drops into the tree of woe position, and Richardson proceeds to stomp on Spider's head. Richardson kicks Spider hard in the gut before Spider manages to slump down onto the mat. Richardson steps over Spider and attempts to climb the ropes, but Spider grabs Richardson's leg from his downed position and refuses to let go. Richardson attempts to kick out of Spider's grip while reaching for the bat, but is not successful. In a sudden burst of energy, Spider gets onto his feet while still holding onto Jason's foot and quickly walks back to the middle of the ring, dragging Jason back. Spider firmly grips onto Jason's ankle and begins to twist it aggressively.

Adrian Riley: That's the ankle lock! If Spider can make Richardson tap, this match might not have even needed the bat!

Richardson struggles to reach the rope, but Spider pulls him back. Jason manages to turn onto his back, but instead of kicking forward, he pulls his footback and uses the momentum of Spider reaching forward for his foot to grab Spider's arm. Richardson pulls Spider down to the mat and applies an armbar with his legs on each side of the arm.

Chris Arenas: Wow, what a reversal! Will Spider tap?

After half a minute, Spider manages to inch his legs closer to Richardson, and manages to kick him in the head, causing Jason to let go of the hold. Spider grabs onto the bottom rope for support as Jason quickly gets up onto his feet. Richardson runs back at Spider and attempts a clotheslines, but Spider ducks and lowers the top rope, causing Richardson to tumble over the rope and out of the ring.

Adrian Riley: Richardson is out! Spider's going to get the bat!

Spider stumbles towards the pole and begins to climb the ropes. He reaches the top rope and extends his arm for the bat, but Richardson leaps onto the mat and pushes Spider down, sending him back-first onto the mat. Richardson climbs through the ropes and picks Spider up. Spider lands a few solid blows to Richardson's gut as he gets up, but Jason responds with a powerful knee to Spider's face, sending him back down onto the mat. Richardson laughs and raises his arms into the air before performing a standing moonsault onto the fallen Spider.

Chris Arenas: What athleticism shown by Richardson! That is not easy for a man his size!

Richardson goes for the pin.

1...2.. Kick out!

Jason picks Spider up again and delivers another knee to the head. He keeps Spider from going back down, and raises the weary Spider. Richardson kicks Spider in the gut, causing him to bend over. Richardson bounces across the ropes and goes for a scissors kick, but Richardson dodges it. As Jason attempts to get up, Spider pulls him in and hits a jumping DDT, driving Richardson's head into the mat. Spider groggily gets up and kicks Richardson, causing him to roll over onto his back. Spider raises his arms and walks to the nearby corner. He climbs onto the top rope.

Chris Arenas: And this could be the beginning of the end for Jason Richardson!

Spider jumps and lands a frog splash, causing both men to writhe on the mat in pain. Spider gets onto his feet first, though, and heads towards the corner with the pole. He grabs the bat and turns around. Richardson slowly returns to his feet. Spider rams Richardson in the mid-section with the bat. Spider drops the bat and covers Richardson for the pin...

1...2...3!

Adrian Riley: Richardson may have lost this match, but with what tradnsguired earlier, he still has another shot at the WWG World Heavyweight Championship.

Chris Arenas: With everything that happened tonight, I wonder how things will go next week.

END!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: