Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 10:27:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy April 11th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy April 11th 2013  (Read 178 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: April 06, 2013, 08:09:04 am »

Legacy April 11th 2013

from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

at the Prince Abdullah al-Faisal Stadium

Opener Match - Singles - Dog Collar Match

Mike Maddox vs Mark Jennings

Singles Match - Baton Match

Officer Cabana vs Randy Payne

Singles Match - Boston Street Fight

Joe Lych vs Aiden Monroe

Singles Match - Legacy Championship - Tables Match

Christopher “Showtime” McKissick (c) vs Jace Gryphon

Singles Match - Submission

Dolph Ziggler vs Spider
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 08:09:41 am by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 02:38:22 pm »

We open backstage at the building's parking garage doors.  One of the doors swings open and Scott Carr walks in holding his gear bag and several others as well, holding it wide as - just two weeks before New Generation, WWG's First Lady of the New Era comes in.  She is walking slowly, her hair is down though we can see a bandage encircles her head.

Carr: Just take you time, babes.  Don't feel rushed ok?  You're doing fine...

Manda: And... you... worry... way to much, Scott.

Carr: I just need for you to be ok, ya know?

As she makes it inside and Carr overly cautiously takes point leading the way into the arena

Manda: You... need to.... umm... relax.

Carr: The doctor said to take care of you.

Manda: And... the... nurses... umm thought it was cute... how... umm... over protective you are.

Carr: No such thing.

Carr leads his wife to the safety of his dressing room - as the scene fades, we then see Amanda sitting in a chair with a glass of ice water and hot tea to her side.  Carr flips on his television and flips through channels until he comes to what looks like some kind of TV show about the Walking Dead.  Still slowed in her reactions and speech - she still smiles warmly.  Just for her this "Monster" is a humble, loving gentle man.

Manda: Just... put on Legacy.

Carr: No babes it's ok, we can watch whatever you want.

Manda: Well... what if... I want to... Watch Legacy?

Carr: You sure?

Manda: I... missed all... the boys.  How's... um-mm... Jakob?

Carr: Jakob is still missing...

Manda: Oh... Oh... I just... I forgot.

Carr: No worries, babes.  You're doing better than you were.

Manda: I'm... sorry, Scott.

Carr: No, no, no - Beautiful.  You don't worry about a thing just relax.  We can watch Legacy if you want... and if you want or need anything I can get one of the pages grab it.

Manda: Aren't... you... going out tonight?

Carr: No I should stay with you.

Manda: The... fans love seeing... you.

Carr: They get plenty of me, I'm sure.

Manda: You should...

Carr: Should what?

Manda: Go... talk to... the fans.

Carr: I want to stay with you.

Manda: And I... want to... watch you on... TV

Carr: That could be mildly insulting.

Manda: (Smiling) Who says... it was... meant to be... mildly?

Carr: Bite me.

Manda: Maybe... later.

Carr stands upright, and looks over at his gear bag – with one of his massive, tattoo covered, callous thickened hands tracing over his mouth... he nods and smiles to his wife and as he opens the gear bag, the scene changes back to the jam packed Arena!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 02:38:53 pm »

Opener Match - Singles - Dog Collar Match

Mike Maddox vs Mark Jennings

As the smoke from the opening pyro dissipated Matt Thomas stepped through the ropes, making sure that his suit wasn't creased by the cables surrounding the ring. Gazing across the arena for a moment, taking in the thousands of rabid VWF fans that were cheering and waiting to see some quality contests, it was times like these that kept him doing what he was doing. Raising the microphone to his lips, he took on a deep voice and began.

Matt Thomas: WWG would like to Welcome everybody to.... LEGACY!  We are officially on the Countdown to New Geration!

Allowing the fans to pop for the biggest pay-per-view event of the year, Matt Thomas pauses for a moment and when the cheering started to subside, continued.

Matt Thomas: The following is our Opening contest and it is scheduled for one fall!

On cue, What you Want by Evanescence blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in cheer, Mike Maddox enters the ramps and here the whole crowds females chanting his name. Maddox struts his stuff with his trademark leather jacket engraved with "The :Ladies Man on it. Mike then runs down to the ring and slides into the ring . Maddox then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms then cuts his throat the crowd erupts even louder. Maddox then steps in his corner with a confident and determined look on his face as he awaits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Miami Florida! Standing a Height of 5'10" and coming down the ramp at an Official Weight of 228lbs. He is... The Ladies Man... The Maddogg... known to Friends and Fans alike as Iron Mikey! MIKE MADDOX!  ....and his opponent...

Sexyback by Justin Timberlake plays over the WWG system and the fans begin to boo when Mark Jennings appears out from the back with Madison Lewis' hands clasps around his biceps. The couple pauses at the top of the ramp and Madison slides her across his abs as he arrogantly grins to the fans in attendance tonight. He then starts arrogantly strutting down the ramp while flirting with Madison and paying no attention to the booing crowd. He makes his way to the ring apron and escapes Madison's hold as he leaps up on the apron. He kneels up and slides his hands down his abs as he grins once more. He stands up and steps over the second rope and bounces inside the ring. He jolts over across the ring to the corner and climbs to the second rope and raises his arms in the air and his fists closed. He looks to the outside as Madison Lewis is walking around the ringside area clapping up at her man. He steps off the second rope and turns his attention to the ramp when his music fades.

Matt Thomas: Coming direct from his Hometown, Miami, Florida. Towering in tonight at a Height of 6'6".  Trimmed to a solid Weight of 265lbs. "The Italian Stallion" Mark Jennings!

Chris Arenas: And here we go folks with our first match of the evening and let me tell you, there is only one place that you can find talent and characters of this type and that is only here in the World Wrestling Generation.

Adrien Riley: Yeah, but that's only because our Illustrious Leader, Angus Connolly, takes a liking to nutjobs like these. I mean, come on, this guy is a lunatic from the Highlands, who instead of, you know, seeking help, what did he do? He decided to wrestle. Yep, that makes perfect sense.

Chris Arenas: Can't blame a man for looking to make a living in the world. And even you have to admit, he's got the right build and brain for this business.

Adrien Riley: All I'm saying is, you want to give a guy with brain damage the opportunity to receive tons more. I'm just not looking for the company to get sued and then I'm out of a job. And you know what that means, Chris, don't you?

Chris Arenas: … You are not living with me again. End of discussion.

Interrupting the bantering commentators was the loud scream of the fans as the Referee produces the Dog Collar!  About to step out of Matt, the announcer finishes up his first duties and takes the key for the collars before taking a seat at ringside to get a good look at the action.

Chris Arenas: And here it is Our opening event! Both Jennings and Maddox are looking at making their pay-per-view seat tonight so hopefully we'll have a strong opening match from these two eager and hungry wrestlers.

Adrien Riley: They better be hungry. They might be making their pay-per-view matches better off this match tonight but each has a man chained to his neck who would love to stop that momentum before it even begins.

Chris Arenas: … Wow, I'm impressed. That was actually insightful.

Adrien Riley: Yeah, I'll give you some lessons in commentary as the night goes on. Lesson number one: Adrien Riley is The Colour Commentary - GOD! And when God speaks, everyone listens!

Chris Arenas: And there that goes...

Suddenly, the bell rings and the first match of the night has officially begun. Jennings immediately charges in and starts peppering Maddox with rights. Maddox, on his part, does a pretty good job deflecting the blows and allowing minimal impact. Waiting for a good opportunity, Maddox takes advantage of a slowing Jennings and twists an incoming fist around, spinning Jennings so that his back was made available to his opponent. Grabbing hold of the larger man, it took much effort but Maddox succeeds in delivering a reverse suplex to Jennings, who lands awkwardly on his neck and upper back. Maddox takes the opportunity to pander to the crowd, who oblige him by sending wave after wave of Cheers at him. Maddox simply smiles back at the crowd and delivers his fist salute before putting his attention back onto Jennings. Dragging Jennings back up to a standing position, the competitors tie up as Maddox pushes Jennings into the ropes and gives in an Irish whip to the otherside, following him in due to the link. No return trip however as Jennings manages to catch his foot on the bottom rope to halt himself. His plan ruined, Maddox gives a shout and charges after Jennings, who obliges by ducking while pulling down the top rope, causing Maddox to go up and over, landing his back against the edge of the canvas and rolling to the floor. As Jennings clears his head in the ring from the suplex he had received, the referee begins the standard ten count.

Chris Arenas: Good showing so far to open up Legacy, wouldn't you say?

Ref: 1.... 2...

Adrien Riley: Didn't I say it would be a bad idea for Jennings to hit his head and what does Maddox do, he gives him a suplex on it! Seriously, Jennings had a face like a Model and that scruffy little twerp pulls that?

Ref: 3.... 4.... 5...

Chris Arenas: I highly doubt Maddox is thinking about anything else other than winning this contest, and the same would hold true for Jennings. In this business, wrestling comes first, personal health second. And the wrestlers are the ones who put that in place.

As the ref reached a count of 6, Maddox manages to pull himself up and back into the ring under the bottom rope. Jennings had been waiting for this however and took advantage of his downed opponent with boot after boot on the injured back of Maddox. Bringing Maddox up to a standing position, Jennings tied up with his opponent and raised him up into the air, looking to put his opponent away early with Facial Reconstruction. Maddox, however, managed to get an arm free and ducks between Jennings' legs, not causing damage but enough to break the man's concentration and with a lower center of gravity Maddox grabs the chain and yanks himself back onto the canvas. The pully effect send the bigger man hurtling over the top rope to the outside, Mark completely clears the ring and slams into the ground!  Jennings regains his composure and rolls back into the ring - to avoid any choke attempts, Maddox wasts no time however in delivering a swift kick to the gut of Jennings before delivering a DDT which left Jennings laid out on the mat. Going for the quick cover, Maddox and the ref drop to the mat as the sounds of the count could be heard.

Ref: 1... 2... Kick Out!

Close call by Jennings and Maddox moves into a mounted position, delivering hard blows to Jennings's temple, one after another, with Jennings grasping for a handful of chain, barely trying to protect himself. Getting his opponent's head into the nook of his arm, Maddox squeezed tight, beginning to cut of the circulation of Jennings and putting him in a potentially dangerous situation. With the ref checking to see if Jennings was looking to submit, another chorus of cheers could be heard as Maddox wrenched his head once again as if in response the the fans in the arena. Another few more seconds and it would have been the end, but Jennings managed twist his body enough so that the tip of his boot brings up a handful of chain that then piles into the face of Maddox causing him to break the hold.

Chris Arenas: A close call nearly puts Jennings away and Maddox has definitely got to feel good about his chances here.

Adrien Riley: But that's the problem, Maddox is taking too many chances and not putting Jennings away for good. It may come back to bite him in the ass.  He's focused on the win, not the wear down.

Chris Arenas: Did you just make a good point?

Adrien Riley: I figured you'd listen better if I added biting him in the ass. What's up, Chris? Like biting other men's asses?

Chris Arenas: …Goddamn you.

Jennings sucks in the final breaths needed to get back to his feet though, at this point, Maddox had gone to the nearest top turnbuckle. Bouncing on the ropes a couple of times, he launches himself on his prone opponent, who goes not so prone, and edges away far enough so that Maddox's body meets the canvas and nothing else!  Jennings hauls on the chain spinning Mike one-eighty around on the ground into a boot to the head. With the air taken out of him, Maddox grimaces in pain and desperately tries to regain his composure while Jennings grabs hold of the ropes and brings himself to his feet. Making his way over to the fallen Maddox, Jennings puts a couple boots into the chest to prolong the recovery period before dropping a leg over the neck and upper chest of Maddox. Rising up, Jennings grabbed hold of the chain, wraps it around Maddox's neck and pulled him to his feet. Pushing Maddox into the ropes, Jennings gives his opponent a hard whip before following close behind. As Maddox pushed off the opposite ropes and towards the center of the ring, Jennings was there to meet him with a running clothesline, with enough force to twist the 228 pound Maddox in the air.

Chris Arenas: Devastating maneuver from Jennings and it seems the tables have turned, just like you said they would Adrien!

Adrien Riley: They did? Yes! They did! That's right and why did they turn? Because Adrien Riley is a God among Untalented men with Big Mouths and when God speaks, these things happen!

Chris Styles: Just shut up Adrien..

Jennings now on the hunt for the victory grabs hold of Maddox's head once again and brings him to his feet, only to be on the receiving end of a surprise Love Gun, bringing both men to the canvas, with Jennings's face firmly planted into Mike's shoulder with the maneuver. With both men down, Jennings because of the impact and Maddox trying to recover from the previous assault upon him, the referee begins the standard ten count.

Ref: 1.... 2..... 3..... 4!

Chris Styles: Pulling a rabbit out of his hat, Maddox needs to recover quickly if he's going to take advantage of the situation. Both men out on the canvas, the referee counting to ten, this match could be over right here!

Ref: 5.... 6.... 7!

Adrien Riley: Okay, in all seriousness, who else thought the curtain jerking match was going to be this good?

Ref: 8.... 9.... MADDOX IS UP!

At the count of seven both men stirred and began to rise to their feet. Able to fully stand first, Maddox delivers a couple of hard chain wrapped shots to the side of Jennings's temple before tying up with his opponent. Lifting him up and slamming him down to the mat, delivering a trademark powerslam, it seemed that Maddox was now preparing for his signature German Suplex move. Looking over his opponent like a predator and his prey, Maddox began shouting at the stirring Jennings, begging him to get back to his feet. As Jennings straightened once more, back towards Maddox, Maddox twisted his opponent around and delivered another swift kick to the gut. Placing Jennings's head between his knees, Maddox signaled for the Facial Reconstruction!  But when he attempted to pull Jennings into position, he felt a large amount of opposition. When he tried again, this time managing to lift Jennings's legs, again the force of opposition was too strong. One final time he attempted the maneuver but all he got for his trouble was a back body drop as Jennings was able to power out of the hold! With Maddox now on the canvas, it was up to Jennings to take advantage. Grabbing hold of Maddox's head and delivering a few closed fisted, chain wrapped blows for good measure, he brought his opponent to his feet before tying up once again. This time, it was Jennings with the offensive as he lifted Maddox into position. Holding it for a few moments, letting the crowd take in the impending move, Jennings finally dropped straight down with Facial Reconstruction, his name for the pedigree he had just delivered onto Maddox! Tired from the outpouring of strength, and lack of oxygen Jennings falls back to the canvasJennings sits up, grabs the chain and starts dragging Maddox nearer to him.  As the smaller man draws closer - Jennings gets up and wraps the chain around his opponent's face!  Jennings once again braces Maddox's head between his legs and prepares for the Facial Reconstruction - but Maddox pulls free, causing all the slack chain from around his head to fall into his hands which he then throws into Mark Jennings' Face as a Distraction before be takes the big man down with The Love Gun!  Maddox Scrambles to synch in the leg as the ref slides in for the count!

Ref: 1... 2... 3!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 02:39:12 pm »

WWG comes back from a commercial break and we see Barney Green, Dressed in a "Boston Brawler" shirt and black shorts with no shoes, standing in the middle of the ring. He has a microphone and begins to speak.

Barney: You know, something. Las Vegas was my home for a few years when I was trying to make it big as a film maker and then that went to hell in a hand basket. I'm coming home to my old territory and whoever my opponent may be will experience what The Boston Brawler is capable of.

Fans start chanting "Green" as Green goes to speak.

Barney: I may not know who my opponent is but I got a special surprise to provide some backup just to be sure I don't get gang raped in the middle of the ring. He is one of my closest friends in this business and he said to call him if I needed to and if the decimal point was in the ring places. Ladies and Gentlemen, He hails from Pittsburgh, PA and has his own song. He is Bob Saget.

The fans start to go nuts as "Rollin' With Saget" by Stu Stone and Jamie Kennedy starts to play. Out walks Bob Saget, who is dressed in a grey suit, to a few cheers. Saget heads towards the ring and grabs the microphone from Green. Saget goes to speak.

Bob: It's very exciting to be here tonight and next time you see me will be at New Generation. I am going to be at ringside with my friend to make sure nothing goes wrong. I have banged every woman in this arena tonight and I am not ****ing around when I say that. It's the fact that I am a ****ing genius and fans are gonna cheer when they see me coming.

Green shakes hands with Saget as "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran starts to play as the fans cheer.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 02:39:41 pm »

Singles Match - Baton Match

Adam Cabana vs Randy Payne

WWG comes back from a commercial break to reveal Randy Payne in the ring warming up for his match. Matt Thomas stands next to him, ready to announce the match and Randy's opponent.

Matt Thomas: The following contest is a baton match! Each competitor will be given a police baton to use in the match. Only the baton is legal, the usage of any other weapon is an immediate disqualification. The match will be decided by pinfall or submission. Introducing first, already in the ring... From Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 245 pounds... Randy Payne!

Payne taunts in the ring to some boos, but most of the audience is warming up their hatred for his opponent.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

"Patriot" by Jim Johnston starts to play as the fans start to vehemently boo "The Patriot" Adam Cabana as he appears at the entrance way along with Zeb Colter.

Matt Thomas: From Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 230 pounds... He is "The Patriot" Adam Cabana!

Chris Arenas: Looks like our Saudi fans are not, well, fans of Cabana and Colter.

Adrian Riley: And who could blame em'? Payne isn't the most likable of guys, but even he has more people in his corner against this guy.

Cabana walks down the entrance ramp him and Colter gets in the faces of the fans chanting, "We The People". Cabana enters the ring with Colter and the music fades. Zeb grabs the microphone from Matt Thomas and stands next to Cabana, who is focused on Payne.

Zeb Colter: It pains me to have to introduce myself to you people, as I would very much not like to meet any of you in the first place.

The crowd jeers at Zeb.

Zeb Colter: But, seeing as how our purpose goes beyond my comfort, I will generously give you "Sa-oodi Ay-rab-eeyans" the whole truth. My name is Zeb Colter. This is Adam Cabana. We are real Americans. And to us, that makes you nothing but trash.

The crowd boos louder as Zeb passes the microphone to Adam

Adam Cabana: That's right. You foreigners criticize our country and our culture when you are the ones who live in such a backwards, primitive world.

Cabana passes the microphone to Zeb

Zeb Colter: But do not think that just because America is so superior to this barbaric hellhole, you have the right to sneak into-

Zeb is interrupted by a powerful right hook from Randy, sending Colter to the mat. Cabana roars and tackles Payne, unleashing a savage barrage of blows to Payne's head and body. Colter rolls out of the ring as Cabana continues his assault.

Chris Arenas: Looks like Payne made the beast mad.

Adrian Riley: That's what happens when you hurt a dog's owner...

The referee, who is holding the batons, drops the weapons and attempts to break up the fight, but Cabana continues to unrelentingly attack Payne. Cabana finally gets off after about a minute, only to push the referee away, grab a baton and beat Payne senseless with it as Randy lies on the mat. The referee, in defeat, calls for the bell.

DING DING DING

Chris Arenas: Randy didn't even get to have his baton!

Adrian Riley: I don't think Randy would have been able to stand up had Cabana continued that vicious assault.

Cabana picks Randy up and swings the baton at his gut, causing him to bend over in pain. Cabana slams the baton on Randy's back, forcing him to the mat. Cabana continues to slam the baton onto the back of Payne, creating long, pink marks all over his back.

Chris Arenas: Cabana is just brutal with that baton, he is not letting up.

Cabana tosses the baton aside and picks Payne back up. He puts Randy in position and lands a painful looking piledriver.

Adrian Riley: Oh! The American Dream! He hit it! This match is already over!

Chris Arenas: Payne's neck might be broken.

Cabana goes for the pin.

1...2..-

Cabana raises the arm of Payne, cancelling the pin.

Adrian Riley: What is Cabana thinking?

Adam smiles and stands as Colter shouts at him from ringside.

Zeb Colter: Break his legs, Adam, break his ankle!

Cabana slowly walks over to Randy's feet as the crowd chants "Adam sucks! Adam sucks!" He bends down and grabs Randy's right ankle before pulling it back up and twisting it violently.

Adrian Riley: The Patriot Lock! He's got it locked in! Payne is going to tap!

Cabana twists and contorts Payne's ankle to gruesome levels as he screams "We the people!" After about a minute, Payne taps out, forcing the referee to end the match.

DING DING DING

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, by submission... Adam Cabana!

The crowd boos heavily as Cabana continues to twist and jerk Payne's ankle. The referee tries to separate the men, but is shoved away by Cabana. More officials run into the ring and try to pull Cabana way, but Adam continues to twist the ankle of a lifeless Randy Payne. Eventually, Colter enters the ring and puts his hand on Cabana's shoulder, causing Adam to drop the ankle and simply look down at Payne's battered body. Cabana begins to shout at Payne, telling him never to touch Zeb again, and chanting "We the people!" as WWG goes back to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 02:40:07 pm »

Singles Match - Boston Street Fight

Joe Lych vs Aiden Monroe

Legacy returns from a commercial break to reveal a familiar set up in the ring. The ring has been decorated like a bar, with a bar counter and rack holding an assortment of liquors and beers at a corner. In the middle of the ring are a couple of wooden chairs and tables. At another corner is a television set playing the final game of the 2007 World Series. Outside of the ring is a pool table, complete with a set of pool cues and balls. Matt Thomas stands in between two tables

Matt Thomas: The following contest is a Boston street fight!

Chris Arenas: We've seen this type of match before, with the same setup in the ring, a few weeks ago in the match up between Joe Lych and Barney Green.

Adrian Riley: That's right, and even after the a** kicking they gave each other that night, they've been working together surprisingly well as a team.

Chris Arenas: Well, I doubt this street fight will result in any friendship. Monroe doesn't look like the kind of guy Joe would get along with.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first...

Black Stone Cherry's "In my Blood" plays over the speakers as Aiden Monroe steps out onto the stage to a chorus of boos.

Matt Thomas: Weighing in at-

Matt is cut off by Joe Lych, who has followed Monroe onto the stage with a glass bottle of beer. The crowd erupts in cheers upon this sight.

Adrian Riley: What the hell is this!?

Aiden looks back in shock and immediately runs towards the ring. Lych screams a war cry and chases after Monroe with the bottle in his hand.

Chris Arenas: Haha, this is incredible! Joe isn't waiting to get this fight started!

Monroe runs around the ring and goes to the pool table to grab a pool cue. When Lych catches up to Monroe, Aiden swings at Joe, but the King of Boston ducks and proceeds to smash the bottle over Monroe's head. The crowd goes crazy.

DING DING DING

Adrian Riley: And I guess this match is now officially underway.

Monroe slumps backwards onto the pool table as blood begins to trickle down his head. Joe positions Monroe's head and body properly on the table before walking to the other side. He grabs a pool cue and sets up his shot before striking a billiard ball at Monroe's head. Aiden grabs his head and rolls off the table in pain.

Chris Arenas: Welp, unlike Barney Green, it doesn't look like Monroe can handle the kind of punishment Joe is whipping out.

Adrian Riley: I don't think any normal person can, Chris...

Lych slams the pool cue down on Monroe's body a few times before tossing it aside and rolling him into the ring. Lych steps onto the apron and detaches the television set from the cables before climbing to the second rope. The crowd cheers as Lych raises the TV above his head, waiting for Monroe to recover. As soon as Aiden gets to his feet and turns around, Joe jumps off the rope and slams the TV set onto Monroe's head with full force, causing Aiden's head to go through the screen. The crowd starts chanting "Ho-ly s*it! Ho-ly s*it!"

Chris Arenas: Holy s*it is right, What just happened!?

Adrian Riley: That's it, he's dead.

Joe pushes the television set, causing Monroe to land lifelessly onto the mat. Lych raises his arms into the air and pulls Monroe out of the TV set.

Chris Arenas: No way he isn't done yet!

Joe picks the heavily bleeding Monroe up and puts him on his shoulders. Lych screams and the audience cheers as he delivers a huge F-5, the Wicked ****ah, onto one of the tables, breaking it in half.

Chris Arenas: BY GOD, THE WICKED ****AH!

Adrian Riley: Nope, now he's dead.

Lych goes for the pin.

1...2...3!

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, the King of Boston... Joe Lych!

Lych pours himself a couple glasses of beer from the bar and walks over to the second rope. He downs both glasses at the same time, spilling beer everywhere as the audience chants "Go Joe go! Go Joe go!"

Chris Arenas: Looks like these Saudis are enjoying Lych's display. Interesting, considering alcohol is banned int this country.

Adrian Riley: Yeah, we might be facing some legal issues after tonight's show... But hey, at least we got that incredible match! We saw a live murder tonight!

Chris Arenas: We certainly got to see a bit of Joe Lych's "**** creativity," that's for sure.

Joe begins to throw cans of beer into the audience as WWG goes to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 02:40:42 pm »

The lights go out in the arena and a chill creeps over the crowd.  The last weakening beats of an EKG turn to a flat-line which fades to the intro of Coheed & Cambria's "Hard Sell"...

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

The building beat of the song kicks in as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninety point Nine Kilograms!

The stage opens and a platform rises from the depths and the fans cheers rise with it  -  Carr is kneeling down with the World title laid out before him.  The platform stops level with the stage and Carr grabs up the title.  Scott gets to his feet and holds the belt high in the air.  His Hood pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Acquisition in WWG History!  Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions!  He is a Grand Slam Champion! He is one half of the Current Tag Team Champions! and... WWG's First and Only Five Time, and Officially the Longest, and most prolifically cumulative World Champion!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yurning Mob in attendance - he places the title over his shoulder and Roars a guttural, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abominable, Indomitable, Harder than Hard Core - New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Matt Thomas: HE IS.... Your WWG World Champion! SCOTT CARR!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the steel steps and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the centre of the ring and holds the title high in the air, then stomping his foot down – causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas hands Carr over the microphone and exits the ring.

Carr: Ok... so here we are, three weeks hence... and Spider is still arguing what happened.  He dares to imply he assumes no knowledge of it happening - perhaps he should be called Ostrich instead of Spider?  But wait... there's more!  If you tune in now... you'll watch as He presumes he knows me... and that - more so than his dictionary expertise or his sudden mastery of physics and geometry - is much more insulting to everyone's intelligence.  Spider tries rubbing his meagre accomplishments in my face, as if what he did years ago has any meaning or effect on today.  I mean... really?  What the hell happened to Dragon Demonico, Dante Derranged or Spencer Clark - men who immortalize what makes WWG Great.  Instead we are saddled with this match bailing, self important, over-glorified, under-achieving, lack luster wanna-be  has-been and this time just so facts are kept straight... I am not name calling, no - no... I am stating the obvious.  He might accuse me of name calling again.  Meanwhile anyone reasonable and intelligent - knows that while Spider matheletes his way through desperately trying to prove he's sharper the the sting of a spelling-bee.  All so he can do to save face over a Title shot he himself knew so emphatically that he'd lose... he deemed it "meaningless".  Spider do you know the difference between a Reason and an Excuse - from a man in your position?  Absolutely Nothing.  Spider Compulsively Conjures conjectures in an attempt to debase an incident he genuinely, and repeatedly claims never took place.  Forget the cameras and thousands in attendance... SPIDER says it didn't happen and HE is in the Hall of Fame for accomplishing far less than I have. But we're all expected to just play along right?  Wrong... Wrong... Wrong... just like anyone, including the man himself - who believes any of the crap he lets roll off his tongue.  Especially when he seems so dedicated to elevating his level of foolishness.  Jason Richardson played Spider - yet Spider remains whole hardhearted in his steadfast determination to call the man HE avoided facing - regardless of his pace walking away - a coward.   I don't care what Spider thinks - because I know... I am not a Coward.  I am a Five Time World Champion.  I am the Last Man who had the Privilege to face L.  Something that happened admittedly when Spider just... wasn't feeling it with WWG.  It's funny being gut checked by a guy who didn't care about the company and doesn't care about the title.  But hey...  I am the "nobody" who beat all the same WWG Legends that Spider has, and I have beaten the man himself as well, right?  I am the flash in the pan who has risen to the top tier of WWG's Talent pool Five ****ing Times.  Alas we are supposed to take seriously the sarcastic monsoon of an attitude as if - Who am I compared to the illustrious, once upon a time Monolith of Mediocrity like him?

Scott motions to some of those in the crowd, smiling and talking to some in the nearest rows – brandishing his paraphernalia.

Carr: I am Scott Carr and I don't have multiple personalities... I just have one, it is made up of Loyalty, Dedication, Determination and an Uncanny Bloodthirsty Passion! So Spider can jam his dressing down of the happenings up his cross dressing, thong trimmed arse... because he didn't have a measuring tape and a trig-calculator that night.  I know... because as unbelievable as it is to him... I'm the guy who made sure He had his head smashed through an announcer's table and his skull bashed between steel steps!  Call me quirky, brandish me clairvoyant... I just KNEW... like the arachnids he takes his name from....Spider may appear fearsome with a hard exterior, nevertheless despite his bite... he has no Spine!  Surprising though in all his disbelief he seems to have forgotten about the one most outrageous and unbelievable aspects to the entire incident... that he attained two head injuries - when he so obviously gives himself visual prostate exams - all up close and personal like.  Spider shared his concerns who I decide to challenge... but how am I supposed to react when the guy ranked second closest to the WWG Heavyweight Championship... doesn't care about the gold... and forgetting any pseudo political advantage he deems it garnered him, Spider is still and forever more Will Be... the man who walked away from a Main Event, Pay Per View chance at the WWG's Top Title! "Pathetic" doesn't remotely begin to emphasize how shattered his pride SHOULD be if he were any kind of real man with genuine heart left beating, heated for this company! All he would have had to do is Nut up and Man up.  To bad that useless puke is all too contented to punk off the very same prestige he tries to armour himself in.  Spider is the embodiment of exactly what's wrong with attitudes back stage... he has a false sense of entitlement - paired with an avid willingness to jam his index fingers up against his ear drums and roar out "LALALALALALA!" until whatever he dislikes, goes away.  Spider... I don't care if you have a rebuttal. You are a callow, washed out, pointless inclusion to WWG.  Why don't you spare yourself any further self deprecation or humiliation at my hands - and just join the announce team like the used up and useless talent you are.  I mean... your mic skills suck, but at least that way you don't have to care about titles - and the rest of us only need to hear you ask point formed questions to Actually Pertinent and Passionate Superstars... like yours truly.  It's the best case scenario for everybody involved.

As he says this – Carr points up to the big screen, where we see an image of Amanda on the ground outside the ring from several weeks ago.

Carr: Sin, is Sin, is Sin... I am in no position to pretend my evils please demons any less than all those I survey.  Hell I'd offer up a chance for the sinless to cast their stones... though  I have enough problems without having someone resembling Mr. Clean go searching the parking garage for sedimentary quarry fodder. In other words... I hold no ambition to have Christopher McKissick chuck rocks at me.  I know I am not a good man... and in the spotlight of impending parenthood I am left to wonder - how does one reassure their offspring this world is free of Monsters... when you've spent two-thirds of your life being one of the most infamous monsters in the world?  How, when even in the brightest of limelight... I am still Known for being more vicious than any fruitful, vivid, enormously imaginative Ideas they can create in their little heads.  I understand in their innocent, love sparkling eyes - I will be Eternally Daddy.  Nevertheless my skeletons are far to plentiful to reside in a closet... mine are of an abundance to create Museum of Massacre.  For some time now - I was capable of fooling even myself.  The dire truth became but another of my witty turns of phrase because... "I am Worse than WWG's so-called Heels".  When needs existed... I have risen, or lowered - may be more apt an observation about how I have conducted myself while attempting to mend the tears put into the fabric of WWG by the power mad and those indifferent to there being a tomorrow at all for any of us.  WWG has been my home for Three very successful years, less a hiatus when I married the mother of my impending child.  With Angela quickly recuperating - I am free to focus on the match before me.  Richardson is everything Wrong with this federation.  He is a cold, calculating man with a single motivation -  he fancies himself a worthy puppet master and his greatest desire is to just pull the strings.  Though what he's pulled now - is the rug out from beneath himself  Jason Richardson vowed to stop at nothing to derail me... I will stop at Nothing to show him - Neither I... Nor WWG will live a life of terror driven, fear dictated tyranny!  I am no People's Champion... I am but the malicious monster ordained by these fans... to protect them from evils more cancerous than my own.  I am predestined by my past... to know - beyond a shadow of any doubts - that men like Jason Richardson CAN BE DEFEATED - AND WILL BE DEFEATED!  Jason has threatened my home... he has threatened my livelihood, he has left my wife and unborn child in particular, in peril due to his vindictive indifference to the world around him.  Jason Richardson faces no judgement for his actions.  Jason Richardson gets no fair trial.  What Jason Richardson gets... is Scott Carr - the way he is best meant to be seen.  In a ring where rules don't exist, under conditions no self-preserving soul dares tread, subdued by conditions where only one clear winner can exist, At the Grandest Show of the Year!  Jason was arrogant enough to let me make the match... and for days and nights I have heavily pondered - exactly what should that mean to a man who is obviously willing to jeopardize everything of irreplaceable value to me... just to get a title belt that has passed through many a match weary set of hands.  The usual Cruel and Unusual match types that came to mind just didn't seem right.  Not for what he's done... not for how I feel he needs to suffer.  Jason... well I hope he knows I do what I do with a heavy heart because Even MY Regular Ruthlessness is far less than he deserves - regardless of the match type or hype - he is in for an onslaught, he is about to face Seven feet two inches tall - Four Hundred and Twenty pound of absolutely MERCILESS ARMAGGEDDON!  I am willing to, as always... do what I must to see WWG Thrive and Survive.  This company... and you people don't Need me to be your champion.  That is an honour and a privilege bestowed by you fans and as much as it is a niche to me... it is something I have been given - it is not something I own.  WWG... you do not need me to be your champion for this company to stay alive... but you probably all agree with me - if someone like Jason Richardson is allowed to take this title... the company may be as good as dead under Legions suffocating domination.

The audience grows restless, the battle between FSU and Legion has been bubbling just beneath the surface of the last several months.  This may be the moment WWG's most avid fans have been waiting for...

Carr: You know... I just can't let you do it,  Jason.  Where you have promised yourself all the power and authority that manipulation and gang beatings can bring you.  I on the other hand have an Oath... I have a Promise I intend to keep to WWG - to maintain the sanctity of this company.  Since Legion is your Fifth venture into attempting to **** this federation... You, Jason have five layers of hell to go through.  You have five fold - penance to pay.  Because I am all about Poetic Justice. SO... You and I are literally going to settle the odds in WWG's first... Pentagram of Penance!

The crowd pops, even without knowing the stipulations of the match – as they have come to rely on Carr for the most voracious and vicious matches WWG has ever known!

Carr: It's a Best of Five pin-falls, no holds barred rules match. Inside a WWG Custom five sided Plexiglass walled structure, with steel grated floors, all surrounded by a scaffold catwalk, with ladders to the floor.  Entirely hanging in the air above a rope-less ring. Starting at 5 feet, As Pins are attained the structure is Elevated 10, 15, 20 & 25 feet above the ring. Five grated pentagram shaped floor panels are actuated to randomly release and fall away of the structure at the growing heights. If either man falls to the ring below, no matter from what the level, he has 5 minutes to climb back up. Pin-falls must take place inside the structure.  Bring your Best, Jason... because I intend to do My Absolute Worst!  You might be betting on taking advantage of how much I Pure, Straight – Hate you.  But I won't let you, Jason.  You seem to think you have created a perfect situation you can utilize to slide into another title reign – when in reality... all you have made is an Obstacle.  I am going to unleash Twenty Years of Evil on you!  I am going to unveil a savage side of me that very few on the roster are familiar with – and No one in WWG has ever seen before.  You're called a Master Manipulator – you're known for your impeccable planning and how well you think on your feet.  But... I am going to do the Unthinkable to you, and I promise... you won't leave that arena on your feet.  No... this isn't a match, Jason, this is For the Title... but it's not About the Title.  I'm going to show you why they call me Harder than Hard Core!  I am going to unravel your very sense of self-worth... I am going to do it, and when I do... I'm going Full Tilt Beast Mode, ****!
The crowd erupts as Carr throws the microphone over his shoulder out of the ring and Matt Thomas catches it before it hits the ground!  Carr holds the title high in the air as Coheed and Cambria's “The Hard Sell” begins playing again as Carr exits the ring, this time – he keeps his head up, and remains well aware of his surroundings as he heads back stage to the chorus of the song being nearly drown out by the roar of the fans after this New Generation Bombshell!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 02:42:01 pm »

[Backstage]

After another commercial break Scott Carr walks into the locker room where Amanda Carr, Jace Gryphon, and Jon Moxley sitting.

Scott Carr: So I hear you are interested in hanging with the FSU?

Jon Moxley: There is something to be said about safety in numbers.

Jace Gryphon: Don’t be a **** and just say it, you want to be one of the big dawgs?

Jon Moxley: I want to further my career as much as the next guy. I have one question though. What about my situation with Chris? I don’t have any thoughts of breaking up our tag team.

Scott Carr: The two of you are a good fit. We’re not so much interested in McKissick at this point, but if you want to continue to work with him, that’s fine, but remember this, he’s not one of us. The two of you very well could be the next tag champions. I don’t mind at all allowing new blood to come in and run with a title I currently hold. It may become difficult for McKissick to see you running with us, from the outside. Just take notice that this could potentially drive a wedge between the two of you.

Jon Moxley: Chris is a good kid, we talked about this, he’s fine with me joining with you guys. Thanks for the concern though.

Scott Carr: Welcome to FSU.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 02:42:40 pm »

Singles Match - Legacy Championship - Tables Match

Christopher “Showtime” McKissick (c) vs Jace Gryphon

Matt Thomas:The following contest is a tables match for the Legacy championship!

Adrian Riley: This is going to be a great match, folks.

Chris Arenas: Yes, indeed, Adrian, this could very well be the show stealer. Two great competitors: the very impressive Christopher McKissick, who has really impressed us since his debut, and the very talented, very determined Jace Gryphon.

Adrian Riley: McKissick has shown, despite his amateur and traditional background, that he can swing chairs with the best of em'. His performance at Final Judgment and his successful title defense afterwards has proven his capability.

Chris Arenas: But this is the first time Jace will get a chance to face McKissick one-on-one, will that be the difference maker here tonight?

Adrian Riley: And you have to wonder if Jon Moxley, two time Legacy shot failure will attempt to interfere in some way.

Chris Arenas: You fail to remember that Moxley is McKissick's friend, and has the decency to let him fight his own battles.

Adrian Riley: Jon Moxley and decency are two words I have never heard in the same sentence. My money's on foul play tonight.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first...

Green lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side.

Matt Thomas: Accompanied by Shae, from Kailua, Hawaii, weighing in at 240 pounds... Jace Gryphon!

Chris Arenas: Here is the number one contender, Jace Gryphon.

Adrian Riley: It'll be interesting to see how, if he should win, Jace will act as champion on the road to New Generation. The Legacy title is unique in that it must be defended every week; how will whoever comes out on top tonight guarantee a spot in most important night of the year?

They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around them. Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through.  Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae gives him some last minute pep-talking.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out.

Matt Thomas: From Orlando, Flordia, weighing in at 228 pounds... He is your Legacy champion... Christopher "Showtime" McKissick!

McKissicks stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. He pats the Legacy Title, which is strapped around his waste and nods. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.

DING DING DING

Jace and Christopher immediately lock up, but McKissick quickly gains the advantage, pulling Gryphon in for a headlock. Christopher knees Jace in the gut and lowers to one knee, bringing Jace lower. McKissick then quickly flips Jace over with a hip toss, while continuing to keep the hold in tightly. Shae slams on the mat repeatedly, trying to inspire Jace to get out of the hold.

Adrian Riley: McKissick starting off awful technical for a tables match...

Chris Arenas: Hey, what do you expect from the guy who went for a roll up in a ladder match? If it works, it works,

Jace violently kicks and jerks in the hold; he manages to get onto his hands and knees before wrapping his arms around McKissick's torso. Gryphon clubs Christopher's ribs, and manages to get back onto his feet. Jace roars and lifts McKissick up before dropping him onto his knee, landing an atomic drop. McKissick is in pain, but he stays on his feet, taking a few steps forward as he limps in pain. Jace runs forward and as soon as McKissick turns around, Gryphon lands a powerful clothesline.

Chris Arenas: Gryphon has taken control of the momentum in this match.

Jace stomps on McKissick for a bit before jumping and landing a knee on his opponent's head. Gryphon picks McKissick up and irish whips him to the other side of the ring, and picks him up on the rebound intending to land a spinebuster. McKissick refuses to budge, however, causing Jace to drop him, but keep his hold tight. Gryphon attempts to pick McKissick up again, but this time McKissick grabs Jace's head and brings his weight down, landing an elevated DDT.

Adrian Riley: Oh! What a great reversal by McKissick!

McKissick rolls out of the ring and lands on the floor. He lifts up the apron and pulls out a table from under the ring.

Chris Arenas: Here we go, this match could be over soon!

McKissick lifts the table up, but Jace has recovered and bounces off the ropes, running towards McKissick and landing a baseball slide onto the table, slamming it into the face of McKissick. McKissick drops the table and staggers back onto the barrier between the fans, who cheer him on and pat his shoulders. Gryphon exits the rings and delivers a few blows to McKissick's head before making him collide with the steep steps.

Adrian Riley: Oh! And McKissick just went shoulder first into those steps! This could be the difference maker.

Jace sets the table up outside of the ring and walks over to McKissick, who is slowly getting up to his feet. Jace kicks McKissick in the head and drags him over to the table. He knees McKissick in the gut and lays Christopher on top of the table.

Chris Arenas: Uh-oh, what's Jace thinking of doing here?

Jace climbs onto the apron and then onto the top rope. He stands up and raises his arms in the air.

Adrian Riley: Are we going to see Jace Gryphon go high risk!?

Jace jumps off the top ropes and attempts to land an elbow drop, but McKissick rolls off the table, causing Gryphon to land on it and snap it in half.

Chris Arenas: Holy s***! Jace just killed himself!

Adrian Riley: McKissick can only win the match by performing an offensive maneuver onto a table, this isn't over yet!

McKissick slowly crawls to the apron as Jace lies motionless between the broken pieces of the table. He pulls out another table and slides it into the ring before slowly crawling back to Jace. McKissick drags Jace to the side of the ring and lifts him up before placing him on the apron. McKissick rolls Gryphon into the ring as Shae screams at him from the other side of the ring.

Adrian Riley: Gryphon's girlfriend doesn't look too happy about this.

Chris Arenas: Poor girl, Jace might have to be carried out in a stretcher tonight.

Christopher leans the table against the turnbuckle and turns back to Jace. He attempts to pick Gryphon up, but Jace swings his arm up and lands a solid low blow.

Chris Arenas: Oh! That's going to hurt for a while! Certainly not a move McKissick has had to encounter very often in his career.

Adrian Riley: All's fair in love and war, Chris.

Jace gets to his feet and irish whips McKissick to the turnbuckle opposite the table. Jace runs over and performs a running dropkick to the head of McKissick, sending Showtime falling flat on the mat. Gryphon drags McKissick nearer to the table before setting him up in the powerbomb position between his legs.

Chris Arenas: Jace is going for the Phoenix Rising! We're going to crown a new Legacy champion!

Jace attempts to pick McKissick up, but Christopher jumps up, causing his head to collide with Gryphon's nads.

Adrian Riley: Payback's a b*tch!

McKissick stands back up and turns Jace around before landing a giant german suplex onto the leaning table, causing it to split in half.

DING DING DING

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, and still Legacy champion... Christopher McKissick!

Jace remains slumped in the corner as Shae runs to him in dismay. She pulls him out of the ring and holds his head as McKissick celebrates his victory in the ring. The referee hands him the Legacy title and McKissick raises it into the air as the audience cheers in support.

Chris Arenas: Well, McKissick has proven once again that he is to be taken seriously here in the WWG.

Adrian Riley: What's left for him to do as Legacy champion? He's beaten both number one contenders in a row, how can-

The entire arena is filled with boo's and jeers from the Saudi audience as Adam Cabana steps onto the stage with Zeb Colter at his side.

Chris Arenas: What the hell is Cabana doing here, he already won his match!

Cabana and Colter walk to the ring, each with a microphone in their hands. Both men step into the ring and step up to McKissick.

Adam Cabana: Congratulations on your win, McKissick...

Zeb Colter: We had been watching your performance very closely, and suffice it to say, we are impressed.

Adam Cabana: It's about time we had an All-American American such as yourself represent this company. You've proven your loyalty to the United States of America, and for that you have gained our respect.

Zeb Colter: But, if you truly wish to prove your allegiance to our country... You will join Adam Cabana here and myself in the struggle for our great country.

The crowd boos heavily as McKissick shakes his head and grabs a microphone from a technician outside the ring.

Christopher McKissick: I really appreciate your guys' congratulations, and don't get me wrong, I certainly respect your rights and courageousness for spea-

Zeb Colter: Woah woah woah, hold on there, McKissick. If you're going to talk to us about "freedom of speech" and "our rights" you can stop right now.

Adam Cabana: What we are doing is exercising our "freedom of action." 

Zeb Colter: That's right. We will not merely speak about the problem that is plaguing our great country. We will be doing something about it.

Adam Cabana: We will not rest until every greedy, low-life, leeching immigrant has left our country. And if they don't leave, we will make them.

Christopher McKissick: Now, see, that's where I'm afraid you boys cross the line. If you really respect America so much, you'd be glad that our country has the opportunities so sought after by many all over the world, you'd respect a person's right to pursue a better life.

Zeb Colter: Then let their governments give them better lives. It is not in the interest of the American people to help these parasites, these dirty foreigners, just like the ones in this arena.

More heavy cheering from the audience.

Zeb Colter: It makes me sick to even breathe this country's air, every person-

Christopher McKissick: Now Zeb, there's need to be so disrespectful.

Cabana steps between Zeb and McKissick to stare directly at Christopher. He stands a few inches away and sneers.

Adam Cabana: You will not interrupt Zeb Colter when he is speaking. He is a real American, unlike you, as it would seem. We were wrong about you, McKissick. What a shame.

Cabana drops the microphone and turns around as if to leave, but immediately swings at McKissick, landing a solid right hand to Christopher's face.

Chris Arenas: Oh, what a sucker punch! Those b*stards are going to assault McKissick!

Adrian Riley: And after that rough match, Chris won't have any energy to fight back. This is going to be brutal.

Zeb leaves the ring and looks under the apron as Cabana continues his assault. Colter slides in a steel chair and Cabana grabs it. He shouts "we the people" at McKissick and the crowd grows even more furious. Cabana slams the chair onto McKissick's back and shouts "we the people" once more. As he prepares for another blow, however, Jon Moxley runs down from the entrance ramp and grabs Zeb Colter by the hair. The screams of Zeb shift Cabana's attention to Moxley, who is holding onto Colter.

Chris Arenas: That's Jon Moxley! He wasn't scheduled to appear tonight! He's helping his friend!

Adrian Riley: Or maybe he just doesn't want Cabana to be the one to break McKissick's spirit.

Chris Arenas: Oh will you stop, Moxley is here to help Chris!

Cabana screams at Moxley in rage, but right before he can leave the ring, Moxley begins to speak on a microphone as he continues to hold back Zeb.

Jon Moxley: Woah woah woah, woah. Woah. Hold on there, GI Joe, I'd stay in that ring unless you want the old man's head busted open.

Cabana holds onto the ropes and stares at Moxley, seething with rage.

Jon Moxley: Good boy. Now, being the reasonable man I am, I suggest a trade. I give you Buffalo Bill, you give me my buddy over there.

After a few moments of thought, Cabana picks up McKissick and tosses him out of the ring. Moxley pushes Zeb forward, and Colter immediately waddles towards the ring and Cabana helps him in. Moxley helps McKissick up, and then walks over to Gryphon so he could be helped up. The three men and Shae walk back up the ramp as Cabana watches on.

WWG goes to a commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 02:43:33 pm »

Singles Match - Submission - Non Title

Dolph Ziggler vs Spider

Matt Thomas: The following match is the Main Event, and can only be won by submission. Out first From Toronto Ontario, Canada, the Hall of Famer and Triple Crowned Champion, Spider!!! And his opponent.

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage.  He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas: From Hollywood, Florida, he is the WWG Orion Champion, member of the Legion, Dolph Ziggler!!!

DING DING!

Dolph and Spider lock up. Dolph grabs Spider in a head lock. Spider pushes Dolph off and into the ropes. Spider goes for a shoulder block, but Dolph steps to the side. Spider rolls to his feet and Dolph goes for a drop kick. Spider slaps Dolph’s feet away. Spider drops to the mat and quickly slaps on an arm bar. Dolph pulls back and grabs onto the ropes. The ref breaks the hold. Both men roll to their feet and lock up once more. Dolph pushes Spider to the mat. He walks over and grabs Spider by the head. Spider punches Dolph in the jaw, followed by a kick to the temple. Dolph stumbles into the ropes. Spider grabs Dolph by the shoulder and goes for a Russian Leg Sweep, but Dolph holds onto the ropes.

Adrian Riley: Dolph really is doing his best against this Hall of Famer.

Chris Arenas: He is showing why exactly he is the Orion Champion. He may not have as much time under his belt as Spider, but he is not quick and easy win.

Dolph heads over towards Spider. Spider shoots on Dolph and rolls him over and goes for the “Spider Sting”. Dolph claws and drags himself to the ropes to get away from the move. Spider releases his legs and stomps on Dolph’s back.

Chris Arenas: Spider is showing his mean streak.

The ref pushes Spider away from Dolph. Dolph slowly gets to his feet. Dolph jumps over the ref and hits Spider with a forearm. All three men fall backwards. Spider uses the momentum and tosses Dolph to the outside. The ref staggers. Spider slides out of the ring and heads towards Dolph. He grabs Dolph, but Dolph fights back. Spider irish whips Dolph into the stairs. Spider quickly heads over, grabs Dolph by the hair, and lands a few quick stiff punches to Dolph’s head. The ref finally returns to his feet and begins to count. Spider rolls Dolph into the ring. Spider quickly follows and goes for “Spider Sting” once again. He locks it in. Dolph quickly begins to tap.

DING DING DING!

Rocko and Hawk walk down the ramp. Richardson comes out and stands at the top of the ramp.

Jason Richardson: You know, I was all for just forgetting about you, pretending you never showed back up around here after what I did to you. But when you take advantage of one of our own, that just can’t go unpunished. So Rocko and Hawk will have a little talk with you.

Spider stands in the ring and smiles. He prepares himself for another fight. The same masked man from last week hops over the guard railing and hits the ring next to Spider. The two look at each other and Spider nods. Rocko and Hawk hit the ring and the two men go at them. The masked man DDT’s Hawk into the mat. Spider grabs Rocko by the hair and tosses him over the top rope.

Adrian Riley: Who is this masked man, this is the second week in a row he attacked someone.

Chris Arenas: Regardless, him and Spider just cleared the ring, Dolph Ziggler is all alone in that ring.

Dolph pulls himself up to his feet and the masked man hook kicks him across the face, sending him to the outside. Spider turns around and begins to celebrate. The masked man jumps over his back into a stunner.

Chris Arenas: What the hell!?

Adrian Riley: No love lost between him an so far anyone in the WWG.

The masked man rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone.

Masked Man: Barney Green, be careful what you wish for!

He drops the mic and exits through the crowd.

Adrian Riley: At least we have one answer to the many questions this man has created. Barney Green will face who ever he is at New Generation in the first ever King of Hard-core match.

[Backstage]

Amanda Carr exits the backstage bathroom. She walks around the corner and buckles over in pain. Christopher McKissick turns the corner and see’s her in distress. He rushes over and kneels down next to her. Scott Carr walks around the corner, looking for Amanda. He pauses when seeing Amanda in pain. He rushes over and tosses McKissick to the opposite side of the hall.

Scott Carr: What the **** did you do to my wife!

McKissick looks confused.

Christopher McKissick: She was in pain, I was only trying to help.

Scott Carr: Bull ****!

Amanda Carr: No... he’s... telling the... truth.

Scott Carr: Don’t defend him, I know what I saw!

Amanda Carr: Stop... it’s... the... truth...

Christopher McKissick: I have no problem with you or her. You are a bit out of my league, and I’m not that kind of person.

Carr helps Amanda up and approaches McKissick.

Scott Carr: You’re damn right I am out of your league! Usually I’m not one to go after the new guy, but you made a BIG mistake here tonight!

Jon Moxley comes running around the corner after hearing the commotion.

Jon Moxley: Guy’s stop, please. Carr, Chris wouldn’t do anything on purpose to upset you. He is like a child, wouldn’t hurt a fly, less pushed to it.

Scott Carr: Just because you joined the FSU doesn’t mean you can start telling me what I did and did not see!

Jon Moxley: It’s not that way Carr, I am just informing you, Chris wouldn’t do anything to you nor your wife.

Christopher McKissick: I appreciate it Jon, but I’m not scared of any bully, and if Mr. Carr wants to be one, I will stand up to him, even if it is a metaphoric win. Unless he wants to apologize for the misunderstanding. Because I am sorry for what ever you thought it looked like, but it was nothing of the...

Scott Carr: Apologize! Kid, you have yet to see anyone get bullied as of yet!

Christopher McKissick: I would disagree.

Jon Moxley: Chris just shut the hell up!

Scott Carr: So you think I’m a bully for protecting my wife now!?

Amanda Carr: Scott... please... stop...

Scott Carr: I will show you a bully, next week! Me and you!

Christopher McKissick: I have no fight with you Mr. Carr. I won’t be forced into a match I know I can’t win, just to satisfy your aggression issues.

Scott Carr: You’re digging yourself a really deep grave tonight kid...

Jon Moxley: Chris, just listen to him, and apologize, walk away!

Scott Carr: Fine, me and you next week, Champion vs Champion, for the WWG World Heavyweight Title. Is that enough to satisfy your morals!?

Jon Moxley: Don’t do it, it’s suicide man.

Christopher McKissick: For your title?

Scott Carr: If it get’s your ass to the ring, yeah. Don’t think if you turn down this shot that I wont come find you in the back and just do the job anyways. I am giving you the option.

Christopher McKissick: Alright, being I have little choice, I rather have test my abilities on my level.

Scott Carr gets inches from McKissick’s face.

Scott Carr: Don’t think you actually have a shot at winning kid! I want you to myself, razor wire cage match, no matter where you go, I will be right there. And I will get my payment in blood for what you did to Amanda.

Amanda Carr: He... didn’t do... anything!

Christopher begins to look worried but doesn’t break his gaze.

Christopher McKissick: Agreed, but at the end of the match, you will realize that I didn’t do anything to your wife. That is not who I am. But you will find out, exactly how much heart and ability I have. Even though the odds are not in my favor, I hope to come to a common ground after this.

Scott Carr: One day kid, you may be on equal ground to me, but as of next week, you will be under my boot.

Carr turns away and picks Amanda up in his arms and carries her out of the arena.

END!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: