Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 19, 2024, 09:14:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrestlemania 29 Predictions  (Read 130 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: April 07, 2013, 12:53:09 pm »

Who do you think will win at Mania?

Intercontinental Title - Wade Barrett (c) vs The Miz

WWE Tag Team Title - Team Hell No (c) vs Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston

Chris Jericho vs FAHN DAHN GOOO

Ryback vs Mark Henry

Randy Orton, Sheamus & The Big Show vs The Shield

World Heavyweight Title - Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Jack Swagger

The Undertaker vs CM Punk

WWE Title - The Rock (c) vs John Cena
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 05:08:22 pm »

Ill bite

Wade barret shouldn't be IC champ nor should former world champ miz. Both these guys are world champ caliber so the fact tneir fighting for the IC title bothers ne. Wade is going to drop it toi Miz via submission. Mainly because they need more WWE title contenders and by moving people from Smackdown to Raw they'll have to replace the main eventers. Right now Barrets stock is slightly above miz' so it makes more sense to move barret to the main event matches then it does Miz.

Team hell no should have dropped the tag straps months ago. Personally I would have liked to see them lose to the PTP. Remember those guys? The actual tag team that earned number one contendership than magically loat it and never got their tag title match. Yea I would have loved to see them beat team Hell no. Team Hell no shoudlnt win but will because they're not gonna put two belts on Zig.

Now this match aggrevates me, one of the two that do. This is Chris Jericho, and this is Wrestle Mania. I'm not even a huge jericho fan but rooks don't often lose debut matches... this no name... name obsessive cat shoudlnt win, but probably will.

Henry over Ryback. That would be my preferable outcome but it won't happen. They wanna make ryback that guy. This match to me falls under Undertaker criteria in this sense. Mark Henry can lose to Ruback 364 days a year if 365 falls on WrestleMania Ryback should lose. Mark Henry has paid his dues. For 17 years and he IS the worlds strongest man. There's no reason he should lose at this point at wrestle mania.  But I think Ryback will win... unfortunately.

Not to sure with Del Rio and Swagger. Part of me wants to see swagger win but I believe del rio will retain. Regardless I believe zig will cash in and. Become champ. And hopefully holds it past SummerSlam

Punk and Taker. The Undertakers streak should never be broken. That's as far as I go with that. If iwas there id shank a CM Punk if I thought he'd beat Taker.

John Cena over The Rock. That's done. No reason for The Rock to win. It's good for business and for Cena to beat The Rock.
Report Spam   Logged

Mad Moxley

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 07:24:21 pm »

Remember this post, because I'm about to work some prediction magic.
This **** will happen, if I choose the wrong winner (give me a break if I get a detail wrong) I'll read every single one of Carr's long a** RP's in the archive in one sitting.

Intercontinental Title - Wade Barrett (c) vs The Miz
Mah boi Woi will retain by cheating or some s***. Had this match been on the main card I'd be sure Miz was winning, but the fact that this is the pre-show match and that Miz has had the momentum throughout this entire "feud" has me convinced. Let's hope Miz turns heel again soon, the guy is just so unlikable, it's great.

WWE Tag Team Title - Team Hell No (c) vs Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston
Tough one. Really tough one. Ziggles wish cash in later tonight and I doubt they want to put two straps on the guy, that would be too wonderful. Hell No retains, probably due to AJ shenanigans. Later on they'll probably break up and feud.

Chris Jericho vs FAHN DAHN GOOO
Spider, you better not be talking s*** about FAUNDAWNGOE. A lot of people are p*ssed about this match thinking that Fanny is just some rookie who the WWE is overpushing, but this is Johnny Curtis, the man has been preparing for his WWE career since 2006 and he is ready, brother. He is one hell of a worker, and I'm happy that Y2J is putting over such great talent. I mean, what does Jericho gain by winning this? I've always been a huge Jericho mark, but Fandingo winning makes sense. Hopefully he'll have a great midcard run and then alter his gimmick a bit to fit the main event status in a few years.

Ryback vs Mark Henry
Henry, like Jericho, will put over new talent. I think this'll be great giant vs giant fight, Mark's improved so much over the years. Just hope Ryback won't botch lifting Mizark.

Randy Orton, Sheamus & The Big Show vs The Shield
Shield wins through shenanigans, possibly BEEG accidentally hitting the KO punch on Sheamus or some s***. Orton gets pissed and RKOUTTANOWHERE, finally ending this stale face run and bring us back to a wonderful era of BAH GAWD HE'S GUNNA PUNT HIM IN THE HEAD

World Heavyweight Title - Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Jack Swagger
Del Rio wins, possibly by roll up in spirit of Eddie, but Swaggie beats him down hard after the match, leaving him ded. Suddenly,

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD
IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD
COME OOOOOON
BRING IT ON

Ziggles cashes in and maybe we get a triple threat at Extreme Rules.

The Undertaker vs CM Punk
I think Taker's got one more match in him, so this won't be the year. Punk will put up one hell of a fight though. This or Fandango vs Y2J will be the show stealer.

WWE Title - The Rock (c) vs John Cena
Cenawinslol, HOPE TO GOD, ALLAH, WHATEVER IS MIGHTY we get a Cena heel turn, possible interference from the Shield. Here's my philosophy... If Cena and Rock are last on the card, the chances of Cena turning drops significantly. However, should it be before taker v Punk, there's still room to let the crowd go home happy with Taker's win, so we'll see.
Report Spam   Logged
Mad Moxley

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 07:27:13 pm »

Also,

Tons of Ass vs. Underused talent and the Bella twins will be a win for the faces to make the lil jimmies happy.

And Bork vs HHH is too hard to call, that is beyond my power. On one hand, Haitch wants his win back from Summerslam, and we all know how shovelman hates losing... But Bork need to keep his momentum, and HHH wants to work more on the business side of things anyway, so we might see his "retirement".
Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 10:01:26 pm »

Aside from three matches (Brock/HHH, Rock/Cena, Punk/Taker) this is looking pretty weak. Oh well, 'Mania is 'Mania, so I'll probably still watch.
Report Spam   Logged
jacegryphon

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 03:44:55 am »

My predictions are the same as Moxley's across the board and for exactly all the same reasons.  The only place I -might- go different, is I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Team Hell No self-imploded and dropped the belts.  Is it likely for the E to put 2 belts on Zigs?  Not really.  But you never know.
Report Spam   Logged
jacegryphon

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 04:05:01 am »

Although, another fun twist that I just came across browsing Reddit, and I wouldn't even be mad...

Punk breaks the streak, Undertaker vanishes (OOC: Mark retires), Punk becomes the reincarnation of The Undertaker, carrying on the spirit of the character.
Report Spam   Logged
Mad Moxley

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 05:47:04 am »

Although, another fun twist that I just came across browsing Reddit, and I wouldn't even be mad...

Punk breaks the streak, Undertaker vanishes (OOC: Mark retires), Punk becomes the reincarnation of The Undertaker, carrying on the spirit of the character.

As awesome as that would be, I don't think Punk is the kind of person who would want to do that. He loves being himself on stage too much. That's what I thought was going to happen during the build up, that Punk would unleash the power of the urn or some **** but I guess that's too kayfabe heavy or something
Report Spam   Logged
Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 06:43:44 am »

No one ever can do or be the Undertaker. I don't think punk or anyone taking on that roll would go over well at all.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 07:19:02 am »

At this point it is all up to Mark, and he has no problem handing the torch over. Now do I think he should lose, not really, but if he did it would shake things up. Now, Mark did say, that Phil was the future, he will be the one to fill his shoes when he hangs up his boots. So it wouldn't surprise me if he lost to him, just to push him over, not that he needs it.

My biggest prediction, there will be some changes, maybe a few surprises (although I doubt it). I wouldn't put it past the E to drop 2 belts on Ziggler, they have been breading him over the last year to do something big, to be "that guy" for smackdown. So having two belts would only push their faction, and possible start a feud with the Shield in later days, to which I have the feeling we will see one or two more members tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: