Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 10:12:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

New Generation 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Generation 2013  (Read 407 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 05:07:45 pm »

Singles Match -  WWG Legacy Championship
Christopher McKissick (c) vs "The Patriot" Jack Swagger

Matt Thomas: The following match is for the WWG Legacy Championship and is a Traditional wrestling match. Out first, the challenger...

"Patriot" by Jim Johnston starts to play as the fans start to boo "The Patriot" Jack Swagger as he appears at the entrance way along with Zeb Colter. He walks down the entrance ramp as the fans start to boo him and Colter gets in the faces of the fans chanting, "We The People". Swagger enters the ring with Colter and the music fades.

Matt Thomas:  Accompanied by Zeb Colter, The Patriot, Jack Swagger! And the Champion...

Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. He pats the Legacy Title, which is strapped around his waste and nods. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.

Matt Thomas: The WWG Legacy Champion, Christopher “Showtime” McKissick!

The ref takes the title from McKissick and shows it to Swagger. He nods. The ref stands in the middle of the ring and holds it in the air. He hands it off to a ring assistant.

DING DING!

The two men lock up. McKissick gets the upper hand, and gets around Swagger for a suplex, but is blocked. Swagger elbows McKissick and then spins around McKissick. Swagger elbows McKissick once again and goes for the rear leg takedown. Swagger rolls over into a headlock on McKissick. McKissick slowly gets to his feet. Swagger drops the hold and into a double arm suplex. McKissick grabs his back.

Adrian Riley: You can still see some of the scabs on McKissick’s back from his match with Scott Carr last week.

Chris Arenas: I can only imagine how painful those slams are.

Swagger pulls McKissick to his feet and hits him with the Bionic Elbow. He rolls McKissick over for a quick pin...

1...2..Kick Out!

Swagger grabs McKissick’s head and lays in punches. Swagger dead lifts McKissick into a gut wrench suplex. McKissick rolls out of the ring for a breather. Swagger follows. McKissick kicks Swagger and slams his head into the announcers table. McKissick heads back into the ring as Colter barks at Swagger to keep on him. Swagger slides into the ring like a wild animal. He rushes McKissick. McKissick knees Swagger, but he stays on his feet. McKissick wraps Swagger up and hits him with an exploder. Both men lay on the mat. Colter jumps on the outside ropes and begins to yell at Swagger. The ref heads over to get him off of the ropes. Swagger pushes himself to his feet. Followed by McKissick. Swagger hits him with a low blow and rolls him up for another pin. Colter notices it and drops off the apron. The ref continues to yell at him. Swagger yells for the ref and he turns around and begins the count.

1...2.. Shoulder Up!

Chris Arenas: Showtime is taking a lot of abuse but is keeping his heart in this match.

Adrian Riley: Hearts can be broken Chris, I wouldn’t give him too much credit just yet.

Swagger grabs McKissick by the head. McKissick quickly reacts and puts Swagger into a triangle hold. Swagger fights wildly. He gets into a squat position and dead lift powerbomb’s McKissick. McKissick releases the hold as Swagger favors his arm. McKissick rolls to his feet. The two lock up once more. Swagger knees McKissick and gets him in a german suplex position. McKissick blocks the suplex and reverses it into “Return to Sender”. McKissick rolls on top of Swagger and grabs both leg on the pin...

1...2...3!

McKissick quickly rolls off as Swagger rolls over to all fours. Colter grabs the Legacy title and hits McKissick from behind. Swagger exits the ring, shaking off the move, and grabs a chair, re-entering the ring. Jon Moxley runs down to the ring. Swagger cracks McKissick across the shoulders with the chair, then turns towards Moxley. Moxley enters the ring and the two men stand off. Jace Gryphon slowly makes his way down the ramp. Swagger backs up and exits the ring.

Adrian Riley: I understand why Moxley is out here, but why did Jace Gryphon accompany him?

Chris Arenas: Must have something to do with no leaving Moxley by himself. The FSU is starting to show unity here tonight. With a night like tonight, they will need to be united.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 05:08:04 pm »

[Backstage]

Madeline Ayers and Joe Lych stand backstage.

Madeline Ayers: I am here with Joe Lych, who just moments ago had advanced to the final round of the Apex Athlete Tournament. Joe, what is going through your head right now?

Joe Lych: I won’t lie, this isn’t easy. Fighting for a title opportunity, a honorary title that no one will ever take away, and the only thing I have to do is face three tough competitors. If my pride wasn’t keeping me in the locker room, I may be down at the bar having a beer. This isn’t easy, but I’m not quitting until the match is over, regardless the outcome.

Madeline Ayers: You mentioned the title shot, if you win here tonight, you will be the next one to face Dolph Ziggler or Kandi Washington for the Orion Championship. What are your thoughts on that?

Joe Lych: I have already been the World Heavyweight Champion, so having a shot at any gold is why I do any of this. Once you hold a title, you want nothing more than to hold another when you lose. I have won 2 matches just tonight. I am going to face Spider and give him everything I have to win a 3rd.

Madeline Ayers: Thank you Joe, and good luck out there tonight!

Joe Lych: Thanks Madeline, good to see your pretty self again.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 05:08:26 pm »

Singles Match - 30 Minute Ironman Match - WWG Orion Championship
Last one standing after 30 minutes wins.
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Kandi Washington

Adrian Riley:We have had a lot of tremendous action here on New Generation tonight. But it is almost time for our semi main event tonight.

Chris Arenas:Yeah I cannot wait to see Kandi Washington defeat Dolph Ziggler for the Orion Championship in this 30 minute time limit Iron Man Match.

Adrian Riley:Will Kandi Washington prove that she is the Iron women tonight?

Chris Arenas:Excuse my language  you bet your ass she is.

Adrian Riley:We will just have to see.

Chris Arenas:Lets get on with it anyway I don't want to spare any more suspense.

Ding Ding DIng:

Matt Thomas:The following contest is an 30 minute Iron Man Match and it is for The WWG  Orion Championship!!!! The winner to score the most pinfall's or submissionns will be declared the winner.

“Get Naked” by Method of Mayhem starts playing through the public announcement speaker system and the fans immediately rise to their feet with boos and chants of "****" as Kandi Washington's video pops up on the PWX big screen. Bluish and pinkish colored flash lights start to go off throughout the arena while three smoke pryos shoot smoke up from the entrance ramp. Kandi Washington struts out from behind the entrance curtains in black booty shorts, a silver backless halter top, knee-high heeled boots, loop earnings dangling from her ear lobes, and her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. She poses at the top of the ramp with her hands on her waist as she glares at the booing crowd, giving them a slight smirk. She looks over her shoulder at Drake Knight, who's wearing black jeans, black tank top, and black boots underneath his pants. She proceeds to strut down the ramp as she leaves her right arm dangling at her side while the other one remains on her hip. Drake Knight follows closely behind until they make their way to the bottom of the ramp. She turns to the steel stairs and he climbs onto the apron. He holds open the ropes while she struts up the three steps and then walks along the apron. She smirks at him, ducks down, and steps over the first rope. She struts to the middle of the ring while Drake Knight goes over the top. He walks to the middle of the ring and poses there with his arms across his chest. Kandi Wasington stands in front of Kandi Washington with her hands on her hips, staring at the booing fans. She wickedly grins as her music begins to fade. She looks down at her nails and starts to walk toward her corner. She lifts her foot on the second turnbuckle and starts adjusting the tip of her heeled boot.

Matt Thomas:Introducing first Originall from Atlanta Georgia now residing in Las Vegas Nevada she is the challenger. "The First Lady of WWG" Kandi Washington!!!(crowd boos loudly)

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage.  He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas:And her opponent he from Hollywood Florida weighing 213lbs he is the WWG Orion Champion Dolph Ziggler!!!

The Ref signals for the bell and the start of the match.

Dolph and Kandi lool each other in the eye and then start coming in towards each other.Dolph with a quick kick to the gut on Kandi. Dolph then gets a quick ddt on Kandi Washington. Dolph is back on his feet and then starts stomping on Kandi, Dolph picks Kandi up nad chops her across the chest and then hits her with a punishing clothesline. Dolph looks down on Kandi and laughs evily. Ziggler just stands there biding time as the clock ticks down,

Adrian Riley:Obviously Ziggler has no regard for the time ticking down.

Chris Arenas:I want Kandi to win but Ziggler is smart on his part taking his time and allowing the clock to expire meaning if no one does a pin-fall or submission Ziggler retains

Adrian Riley:Already five minutes has ticked down in this match.

Chris Arenas:Yeah there is just 25 minutes remaining in this match now lets get the action back underway.

Ziggler picks Kandi up to her feet again and performs a scoop slam  on her Ziggler then bounces off the ropes and tries to go for. an elbow drop but Kandi finally shows some life and slides out of the ring. Kandi then looks at the crowd and then taunts them as the crowd starts booing. Dolph bounces off the ropes and as Kandi turns around she is met with a baseball slide.Ziggler then goes outside and grabs Kandi off the floor and irish whips her into the steel steps ,Ziggler is on top of the world , rhe ref begins the ten count 1...2....3......4.....5.....6....7....8 Ziggler rolls Kandi back into the ring and theh goes for a pin the ref counts 1 2 Ziggler laughs and stops the count. Ziggler starts pounding on Kandi's head. Ziggler is laughing hysterically and continues to pound on Kandi.

Adrian Riley:The Time keeps ticking down Dolph waisting some serious time here. on 15 minutes left half the match has gone by.

Chris Arenas:Well we can call Ziggler the master at Iron Man matches for championships cause he is sure pulling all the stops and not pinning or making Kandi submit for anything.

Adrian Riley:What is Ziggler doing now?

Chris Arenas:Look and watch maybe we will find out.

Ziggler runs out of the ring and grabs a steel chair  he rolls into the ring with the chair as Kandi Washington starts pulling it together.The ref goes for ziggler who happens to be right in front of Kandi as the ref and Ziggler and the ref are arguing . Kandi see;s and takes advantage of it and low blows Ziggler but in the process also lows blows the ref without noticing it  the ref and ziggler fall straight down to the ground, Kandi takes the chair that Ziggler had bought into the ring and awaits to use it on Ziggler as ziggler starts to  come back to his senses and gets up on the ropes Kandi charges with and tries to hit ziggler, Ziggler moves and then because of the recoil off the ropes it back fires and hits  Kandi back  in the head, Kandi has got a gash on her head right abouve her eye.

Adtrian Riley:Oh my god Kandi busted herself  right open.

Chris Arenas: This doesnt look very good Adrian.

Adrian Riley:Tell me about it.

Chris Arenas:Oh come on Kandi you can do this there is only 3 minutes remaining in the match but you can still destroy Ziggler.

Ziggler hits the Zig Zag on Kandi. But Ziggler refuses to go for the pin. The ref is still out, ZIggler then picks Kandi up and put her over his knee and starts spanking her,Finally out of no where Kandi delivers some right s and lefts to his forehead.Kandi then bounces of the ropes and runs right into ZIgglers finishing manevure the sleeper hold. Ziggler easy gets Kandi to the ground  but ther is no ref,

Adrian Riley there is only a minute and fifteen sexonds left and still no fall

Chris Arenas:There is not ref as well oh wait a minute

A ref comes out from the back to replace the other ref, he goes in quickly to check the status of Kandi, the ref lifts Kandi's hand the hand falls once, The ref picks it up again and it falls for the second time. The third arms goes down the ref signals for the bell.

Ding Ding. Ding

Matt Thomas:Dolph Ziggler is awarded the fall  with one fall to none with 15 seconds left in the match.

Ziggler just stands there staring at Washington until time expires.

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Downstait I am here to show the world blasts over the pa systems as the crowd boos loudly.

Matt Thomas:Here is your winner and still The WWG Orion Champion Dolph Ziggler!!!!

Winner Ziggler One fall to none over Kandi Washington,

Adrian Riley: That was one hell of a match but Ziggler was prepared.

Chris Arenas: I would have really liked to see Kandi Washington win.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 05:17:16 pm »

[Backstage]

Christopher McKissick walks out of the medical room with minor cuts and bruises. Jon Moxley walks with him.

Jon Moxley: Congrats again man, you are doing real well as the champion.

Christopher McKissick: Thanks, I try my best. I will say, I'm not sure how much longer I will be Legacy Champion.

Jon Moxley: Why do you say that? You've beaten everyone thus far who challenges you.

Christopher McKissick: I try, but everyone loses once in a while. My day will come. Not looking to forward to that day, but I have other plans.

Jon Moxley: Such as?

Christopher McKissick: These past two weeks have opened my eyes, as far as what I can accomplish. I am thinking, when I lose the Legacy title, I will take my chances going for the Orion Title. Seems like a reasonable goal.

Jon Moxley: Hey, maybe it will be me who takes the belt from you.

The two laugh to themselves.

Mike Maddox (off screen): Or maybe it will be me.

Christopher McKissick: You never know. Hello Mr. Maddox.

Mike Maddox: Did you hear my request I made earlier?

Christopher McKissick: I did, and I figured it would only be a matter of time. There are only so many people who can fight for this title. So does this mean your the next one on the challengers list?

Mike Maddox: I talked to Angus Connolly, he said it is a go. Next week on Legacy, me and you.

Jon Moxley: Lucky you, you lose in the Apex Athlete Tournament, and you get a title shot anyways.

Christopher McKissick: It's ok Jon, I'm not quite ready to give the title up just now. Besides, if he beats me, you might be up next to take it away from him. I'll see you come Legacy Mr. Maddox, bring your A game, because when I step to that ring, its Showtime!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 05:17:39 pm »

Apex Athlete Final Round
Spider vs Joe Lych
 Matt Thomas: The following is the Final Round of the Apex Athlete Tournament! Out first...

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!

The crowd erupts in a chorus of cheers as it’s been years since they’ve heard this intro and hold true to the former WWG superstar who is about to make his presence known.

He'll leave a ring around your eye and tread marks on your back
He's an animal
He's hungry
You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in
You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!)
You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up)
You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

Everything goes silent again as the purple spotlights stop and the arena lights come back on. A few moments of silence go by. Then suddenly the music kicks in over the PA system.

Spider shoots out from behind the curtain after the first part of the first verse.

The crowd erupts as he walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.
As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he takes a few steps to pick up speed then hops onto the apron. Spider steps in between the ropes entering the ring. He saunters over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He slows himself to a pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena. Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a cruicifix pose.

Spider hops off the turnbuckle and as his music dies down he awaits his opponent.

Matt Thomas: Spider! And his opponent...

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face . As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: Joe Lych!

Adrian Riley: You can tell these two men have been put through a lot tonight. Both are showing signs of exhaustion.

Chris Arenas: Well this is it, as soon as that bell rings to end the match, we will have the first ever Apex Athlete, and from what I understand, Angus Connolly will come down and not only present the trophy, but also explain what that means.

Ding Ding!

Joe goes after Spider, Spider ducks and follows with a kidney punch. Joe turns around and Spider rolls away. Joe suggest the two go blow for blow, and Spider smiles and nods. Joe takes a swing, Spider side steps followed by a body shot, Joe goes for a right hook, Spider takes a step back then forward with a jab to the face. Joe takes a step back but catches Spider with a jab of his own. Joe goes for a left hook, Spider side steps once more and hits Joe with another body shot. Joe catches Spider off guard with a right hook. Spider stumbles back. Joe comes through with another jab. Spider connects with another body hit. Joe hits Spider with a right hook. Spider stumbles into the ropes. Joe continues with punches as Spider holds his arms up blocking head shots. Spider shoots back with quick jabs to the mid section to Joe. Joe takes a step back and holds his stomach. Spider explodes off the ropes with a swinging neckbreaker.  Spider rolls over and grabs Joe with a cross face crippler. Joe attempts to fight through the pain. The ref checks on Joe Lych. He continues to fight but the light is slowly fading. Joe slowly begins to push himself to gain leverage against the hold. Spider readjust and locks it in tighter. Joe’s face begins to turn read, and then a slight shade of purple. The ref checks ones more but Joe is unresponsive. The ref calls for the bell.

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: It looks like we finally have a winner!

Spider rolls over onto his back and lays there breathing. Angus Connolly heads down the ramp with the trophy, a microphone, and a document. He enters the ring as Spider sits up in a corner.

Angus Connolly: There we have it, our very first WWG Apex Athlete! I here present this wonderful trophy standing 4 feet tall to our winner Spider!

Angus approaches Spider, but Spider just looks up at him awaiting something more. Angus places the trophy on the mat, nearby.

Angus Connolly: Not only is Spider here, the first ever winner, with a beautiful trophy to show for it, but he will also face Dolph Ziggler for the Orion Championship before the next PPV. To add to this, he will be entered into the Soul Survivor Match at the Soul Survivor PPV. At this match, there will be 5 other opponents, The World Heavyweight Champion, it’s #1 Contender, the Apex Athlete Spider, a Qualifier match winner, which will consist of Joe Lych and that at time Orion Champion #1 Contender. As well as two wild cards, that may or may not consist of the Orion Champion and Legacy Champion. It gets better, it has Ironman rules, no pin limit. One with most pins will win the World Heavyweight Championship, the second most will be come it’s number 1 contender. Third with most pins, will fight for the Orion Champions, and the remainder 3 will go into a triple threat match the following week to see who faces for the Legacy Championship. That is still a few months away, but good luck regardless.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 05:17:54 pm »

Imagine Dragons takes the stage one last time to play the New Generation theme, “Radioactive”.

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 05:20:01 pm »

Singles Match - WWG World Heavyweight Championship
Scott Carr (c) vs Jason Richardson

Adrian Riley:The Main Event has come I cannot wait for the start of this contest.

Chris Arenas:Yes this is going to be a great match and it will be one of the greatest main events of all time here at New Generation

Adrian Riley:This is going to make history tonignt. This will be a three out of five falls match with each time there is a pinfall or submission the ring witll elevate 5 feet,

Chris Arenas:This going to be a hard match to win and it wont be for the fainted heart.

Adrian Riley:You can say that again

Chris Arenas:Without further due lets begin the main event.

Ding Ding Ding

Matt Thomas:The Following contest is an Three Out of Five Falls Elevated RIng Match for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship, The rules are simple when wither a pin fall or submission occurs the ring will be elevated 5 feet.

The lights go out in the arena until "Darkness Falls" is played over the PA system.  The Entrance Ramp covers with smoke, as Jason Richardson slowly raises up from under the stage.  Jason has on his dark shades, bandana trench coat and black baseball bat in hand.  He looks over the crowd, raises his arms high into the air, then he continues his walk down to the ring.  Jason slowly walks around to the ring steps, when on the apron he whipes his feet, and enters the ring.  Jason walks over to a corner in the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, he pats his chest, then raises his arms high in the air.  Finally he begins to take off his coat, as he music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas:Introducing first the challenger from St Louis Missouri weighing 255lbs  Jason RIchardson!!!(He receives a mixed reaction(

The lights go out in the arena and a chill creeps over the crowd.  The faded intro of Coheed & Cambria's "Hard Sell"...

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

The building beat of the song kicks in as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninty point Nine Kilograms!

The stage opens and a platform rises from the depths and the fans cheers rise with it  -  Carr is kneeling down with the World title laid out before him.  The platform stops level with the stage and Carr grabs up the title.  Scott gets to his feet and holds the belt high in the air.  His Hood pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Aquisition in WWG History!  Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions!  He is a Grand Slam Champion! He is one half of the Current Tag Team Champions! and... WWG's First and Only Five Time World Champion!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yurning Mob in attendance - he places the title over his shoulder and Roars a gutteral, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abomidable, Indomitable, Harder than ****, New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Matt Thomas: HE IS.... Your WWG World Champion! SCOTT CARR!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the steel steps and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the center of the ring and holds the title high in the air, then stomping his foot down – causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas and the referee both keep their distance from Carr who hands the belt to the referee and settles back into his corner, taking a seat on the top turn buckle as he prepares himself for this upcoming opponent.

Ding Ding Ding

The ref raises the WWG Heavyweight Championship in the air and then after handing the belt to the time keeper, The ref signals for the start of the match

Carr and Jason stare each other down trying to see what one another is doing. Jason comes in and challenges Carr to a strength test, Both men lock up in the strength test and carr gets the upper hand and then as Jason starts battling nack and gets to his feet carr kicks him in the gut and then does a double axe handle on Jasons back Carr continues pounding on Jason's back before long Jason comes to his senses and trips up Carr. Carr falls on his rear and laughs, Jason then bounces of the ropes as Carr stands back up Jason hits Carr with a flying forearm. but it barely budges the big guy, Jason then goes for another flying forearm but then is revesed into a sidewalk slam by carr. Carr goes for the pin and the ref counts 1-2 and Jason kicks out, Jason gets back up to his feet and then both men grapple up. Jason kicks Carr in the knee and then nails carr with a  drop kick to the knee. Jason then bounces off the ropes and does a drop kick to Carr's face Jason starts stomping on on Carr but carr pulls a page out of Jason's book and trips him up. Jason falls to the ground. Carr pulls himself up as Jason comes charging in and is met with a big boot. Carr then bounces of the ropes and does a thunderous leg drop on Jason. Carr goes for the cover once more. the ref counts 1-2 and a kickout by Jason. Carr starts taunting the crowd and the crowd starts going nuts, Jason gets up and shakes a few cobb webbs out of his head and starts getting serious Carr and Jason get into grappling again and this time Jason chops Carr acrossed the chest  it barely budges him but Jason then starts a relentless assault of chops and Carr looks like he is feeling the pain from it. Carr then does a knee lift to Jason, Carr sets Jason up for a powerbomb but is reversed as Jason flips over the back of Carr and grabs his legs trying to get him down for the pin but the big mans legs are to strong, Carr then plops down on and Jason moves out of the way so Carr hits the floor Jason then bouces off the ropes behind Carr and kicks him in the head, Jason then quickly goes to the second rope and jumps off with a forearm smash across carr's face and then Jason goes for the cover 1-2 Carr kicks out and throws Jason acoss the ring. Jason gets goes and tries to clothesline Carr but is met with another big boot Carr then picks Jason up and then picks him in the air and military presses Jason Carr pulls  Jason to his feet  and then  goes for a scoop slam bur  Jason is reversed into a Carr Bomb Carr Bomb!!!! Carr with the cover the ref counts 1-2-3!!!!!

The ring is lifted up five more feet

Matt Thomas::The first fall is awarded to Carr  Carr 1 Jason 0

Adrian Riley Carr showing why he is the world champion,

Chris Arenas:Yes he is but don't count Jason out yet

Adrian Riley: I wont but Carr is an amazing shape,

Chris Arenas. What is this

Carr raising his arms to the crowd Jason comes over and gets a quick school boy and grabs Carr's tights with out the ref noticing, The ref counts 1-2-3!!!!

Matt Thomas :Jason has scored the second pin fall it is now Carr 1 Jason 1

The ring is Lifted 10 feet  now.

Adrian Riley:Wow we spoke to soon

Chris Arenas:What a resourceful move that was

Adrian Riley:Well he had his tights

Chris Arenas:Lets get back to the match.

Carr gets up and looks ****ed now. Richardson walks around the cage keeping his eye on Carr and his next move. Carr spears Richardson into the cage. Carr lifts Richardson up and hits him with an F-5 DDT. Carr goes for his second pin...

1...2...3!

Matt Thomas: Scott Carr has made the second pin with a score Carr 2 Jason 1

The ring is lifted up to 15 feet.

The ref signals to continue the match. Carr grabs Richardson by the neck and lifts him in the air for a choke slam. Richardson wraps his legs around his arms. Carr follows through with a slam but Richardson still holds on. Carr attempts to lift him up a second time, but Richardson locks in the “Hell’s Gate Choke”. Carr attempts to fight out, but his leverage is off. Carr rolls over onto his back, but Richardson continues to hold on. The ref counts...

1...2...Carr rolls back over to break the count. Carr attempts to stand up once more, but the pain only becomes worse. Carr drops down and rolls over again...

1..2..Carr rolls over once more. Carr attempts to fight his way out with his free arm, but does little damage to Richardson. He eventually taps!

Matt Thomas: Jason Richardson has received another win. The score is now Carr 2 Jason 2.

Chris Arenas: Sudden death rules now!

Adrian Riley: And don’t forget, the cage is now at 20 feet, with no stable hold. I hope it doesn’t get too much in that ring, I would hate to see the chains break and someone getting seriously harmed in the process.

Chris Arenas: Don’t be such a girl, its SUDDEN DEATH!

The ref calls for the start of another round. Carr is favoring his arm. Richardson has a smirk on his face. Richardson goes for a codebreaker. It only is half effective being Carr softened the impact with his bad arm. Richardson rolls to his feet and taunts Carr to get back on his feet. Carr slowly does so. Richardson bounces back and forth, getting ready for a huge move. Carr charges and hits Richardson with a “Carr Crash” almost breaking the cage itself. Richardson holds onto the posts as Carr rolls over onto the mat. Richardson lets go and falls onto the mat as well. Richardson grabs Carr and for an impaler DDT. Carr blocks the move and hits Richardson with a Dead Valley Driver.

Adrian Riley: That was something we haven’t seen from Carr yet.

Chris Arenas: It’s that arm, he’s hurt real bad so I am sure he is trying anything he can think of to end this match before he finds himself on the losing end of another hold.

Carr lays on Richardson for a pin...

1...2...3!

Matt Thomas: You winner, and STILL the WWG World Heavyweight Champion! Scott Carr!

Carr rolls over in a lot of pain. Three of the four corners pop up and Dolph Ziggler, Rocko and Hawk, exit from them.

Adrian Riley: Wait, what the hell is going on!?

Chris Arenas: I’m not sure, but they are still 20 feet in the air!

Rocko, Hawk, and Dolph begin to stop Carr into the mat. Dolph breaks away and grabs a case from his whole.

Chris Arenas: Wait, is that the case that was in GM Connolly’s office? What is he doing with that.

Dolph opens it up, takes out the contract and a pin. He fills out the proper lines, signs it, and hands it and the case over to the ref. Jason Richardson stands in the corner with a slight look of confusion. The ref looks at the contract for a moment. He walks over and begins to talk to one of the ring assistance. Jon Moxley and Jace Gryphon both run down the ramp. They circle the cage attempting to find a way up.

Matt Thomas: Dolph Ziggler has opted to cash in a Money in the Bank contract. As being it is properly filled out to him, and he has opted to cash it in for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd boo’s as Dolph is getting excited. The ref reluctantly calls for the bell.

DING DING!

Rocko and Hawk back away from the punishment they gave to Carr. Dolph walks over, stomps Carr in his bad arm, and locks in an arm bar. Carr yells but tries to hold on. He is unable to move due to the pain, and taps out.

DING DING DING!

The cage finally lowers down. Quickly medical officials rush to Carr’s aid and helps him out. Moxley and Gryphon hesitantly stays out of the cage and heads to the back with Carr.

Matt Thomas: Your new World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

Angus Connolly walks out onto the ramp. You can clearly see how upset he is at what just happened.

Angus Connolly: I don’t know how the bloody hell you got ahold of that case!

Dolph Ziggler: Nothing you can do now, you left an open case with a blank title contract out for anyone to take. I checked, it was all legal. You can’t do a thing!

Angus Connolly: You may not think I can, but there is always one more option. Being with the current title rules, you can not be both the Orion and the World Heavyweight Champion. You must give one up right here, and right now.

Dolph Ziggler: You are very right, and rules I have considered upon cashing this in. But I am already ahead of you. A lot of people have said I should be the leader of Legion, they say that I am the face of this group. At this very moment, I am the man, as I should have always been. So I would like to do something that is more than just a title match, I want to fight Jason Richardson for control of the Legion. If I win, I keep the World Heavyweight Title, take over as leader, and give up the Orion title.

Adrian Riley: WOAH! There seems to be some sort of a power struggle going on within the Legion!

Chris Arenas: Dolph has finally lost his mind! He steals a contract, wins the most prestigious title in the business, and now is making a power play against Jason Richardson.

Angus Connolly: I will allow this, if nothing else, I hope the two of you will kill each other, and solve two of my many problems. Ring the damn bell!

DING DING.

Rocko and Hawk, confused, exits the cage. Richardson and Ziggler begin to circle each other. The two men having an exchange of words. Richardson rears back and quickly hits Ziggler in the chest.... with a finger? Ziggler drops to the mat, not moving. Richardson drops down to his knees and places on arm on his chest...

1...2...3!

Chris Arenas: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!

Adrian Riley: It seems all of us, including the WWG General Manager has fallen into yet another manipulation of Jason Richardson’s path to the title.

Matt Thomas: Your winner, and NEW WWG World Heavyweight Champion, Jason Richardson!

Dolph and Jason stand up and have a laugh.

Adrian Riley: It looks like they keep both belts in the Legion, and Jason Richardson wins this battle, I just wonder what is the next move.

Chris Arenas: I am not sure, I’m sick to my stomach.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: