Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 19, 2024, 03:20:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Raw April 15th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raw April 15th 2013  (Read 144 times)
Spider
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: April 18, 2013, 11:15:49 am »

So I just saw this weeks Raw tonight. I have to say it was one of the better Raw's I've seen lately. The matches for the most part was great. Kofi and Cezarro top notch that was like a 10 match it was phenomenal. And I love how Cezarro always displaus wicked strenth against Kingston. R truth had a shocker victory over Cezarro a few weeks ago on Saturday slam and then again tonight against Barrett, don't know why he's getting pushed but like to see it.

Impressed with the conclusion of Swagger Ziggler it was a very believable finish but I don't like what they're doing with Zig. This guy has lost crwdibility as the chamo before even gaining any. It took three men to beat Jericho on Friday then on Raw he loses cleanly to Swag not impressed. Good finish nonetheless. The Handicap match went over well and I even like Mark Henry but more so Lesnar just **** dudes for fun. CM Punks promo, Rybacks promo, end of the night confrontation. All around great show. Though the tag matches lacked for me and I'm so tired of seeing team Hell No as champs.

But here's the real reason for this topic muthafukin fahndahngohing (as he pronounces it)!?! Are you shitting me right now. This **** has exploded and I bet Vince is laughing his ass off and saying I did it again. Social media, **** tv stations, magazines, **** sports teams playing this guys theme. Its sooooo absurd. This guys is an instant star and has wrestled one **** match. He could go face become us or ic champ and lose no hype at all. He's the most popular thing right now and he's. Done virtually nothing except have a super catchy theme song and nice dance moves to earn it.

I need to know what's ur cats thoughts on Raw and fandangoing?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Marvelous Steven

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 03:38:44 pm »

I preferred last week's RAW, but that was just because of the great crowd reactions. I really got on the Fandango bandwagon after last week and could see myself being one of the idiots in the crowd chanting his theme.

What's really interesting me atm is how long Punk will be gone. Hopefully not too long. Sad
Report Spam   Logged
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 02:32:32 am »

I here Punk could be out until Summerslam time, I think that's in August.  I here he tore up some ligaments in his knee pretty bad in that match against Taker when he did the leap onto the announcer's table.  So, I just hope he gets healthy.
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
jacegryphon

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 05:04:02 am »

The reports I saw are putting Punk out until SummerSlam.

Also, Vince sure did a hell of a job burying Fandango-ing...
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 09:27:23 am »

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa... You mean to tell me a guy jumped from the ring to the announce table?  Nope, couldn't happen. (Sorry Spider, I had to lmfao!)

Where CM Punk is involved... maybe some time off wouldn't be bad for that boy anyways.  I love watching CM throw down and he is by far one of the best speakers WWE has had in quite some time, but the young lad is a total work horse... and I'd rather see him take some time off as opposed to being burnt out and losing years off the end of his career.

Fagdango *did that on purpose, don't bother correcting me.* has been developmental *ly challenged in coming up with gimmicks* since about 2006... so he's basically been groomed for this. I agree, he's pushed way too hard, way to fast it seems... but there's always a motive, there's almost always a point to it.  Not that I take a ball room dancing tardbag seriously... but, as per usual - Vince plays off of what's popular on TV, Dancing with the Stars, right?

I think he's a great wrestler... but the gimmick freakin' blows monkeys for wooden nickles.  I mean his hype doesn't surprise me... his popularity does though.  I mean... who knew SO many people were so balls deep into ball room dancing?  I know I sure as **** aren't.  I just don't dance... I'm good at a lot of stuff, but Dancing... not so much.

Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 12:21:59 pm »

Yeah Fandingleberry is a great wrestler, dumb gimmick. Hey who cares, he's getting paid and I'm sure he's not upset by that fact. Give it up to Chris though for putting over the young talent.

I agree with Scott, rather Punk take time off, than become Taker that only shows up a few weeks a year due to injuries he put off.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 02:05:51 pm »

Taker is actually advertised to compete on Raw this week w/ Team Hell No vs. The Shield
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 02:17:32 pm »

He wasn't carrying an extra 235 lb weight... that's the abscence of physics. Also itsx more believeable for a man Punks size and still didn't clear the landing. Hence time off due to injury
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 02:21:53 pm by Spider » Report Spam   Logged

Spider
HOF

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 04:48:53 am »

I'm really impressed with WWE programing this week. Most of the matches were top notch. Its refreshing to see these guys put in work.

Kofi vs Barrett.
Great showing by both these guys Kofi going over Wade does nothing to Wade because of where he is right now. Keeps a high level of momentum going Kofi's way. After defeating Cezarro Monday in his return match and going over Wade Barrett it looks like he may be having a pretty successful run its his third united states title. We'll probably see a rematch between him and Cezarro at the PPV. These 2 always put on great matches so it surely won't disappoint.

The backstage segment with Shaemus and Mark Henry was golden. The one thing I've always like about Shaemus is that he's one of the few guys that can go toe to toe with Henry and Show and make it not only believeable but really exciting/entertaining matches. Not saying Orton or anyone else can. Just that with Shaemus persona, this big brute brawler. And the things he's done too and against Mark Henry last year as well as him feuding with Big Show, in my opinion, it makes him the best guy right now to put in a match or feud with these guys cause they really feed well off of eachother.

Del Rio vs Swagger
This was an all around beautiful match. It was just the right length of time. Beautiful story told in the ring by both men I kinda like how the feud between these two are kinda over looking Ziggler as long as it doesn't translate into Zigs losing the title at extreme rules. I was actually anticipating Zig interfering in this match but glad he didn't cause it was a great match. Del Rio seemingly stealing this win was great aswell. Not taking anything away from Swagger though it was a great performance by both.

Marella vs Fandango
I still have yet to really see fandango wrestle. His match with Santino though entertaining was rather short so I still haven't seen much from Fandango. The whole obsession with his name is getting old quickly for me. I'm just not feeling it. Though the comedic Marella vs the dancing boy worked well which made this a good all around match to watch. Santino may be more of a jobber... a mid card jobber, but he still puts on entertaining matches with his in ring antics.

Main event tag match: Show and Henry vs Orton and Shaemus
First off id like to say I like the heels coming away with the W. If this goes anywhere it'll probably translate into an orton vs show shaemus vs Henry feud. If so Id like to See Orton and Henry come out as the victors. Personally Imd like to see Henry get onw more world title run before his career ends and the fact that they're not only keeping him in the main event but as a main player in the main event is great for him. He worked his entire career trying to get there and never being put or even kept there so this is great for him. (Or has it been two years sonce Henry was champ...)
Report Spam   Logged

Spider
HOF

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 04:53:51 am »

The match itself was another great match really the main event was more Del rio vs Swagger in my eyes that was just golden. But these for put on a great showing as you would expect from 4 former world champion. With the main stpries pulling over by the end. Shaemus and Henry going at it, And Show and Ortong finishing the match. And with Show and Henry getting the win it just furthers the story of these 4.

On a side note I am completely marking out for JBL's commentary. This guy adds such a new dynamic. And I love how he gets at Cole constantly calling out his bull. JBL is great at ringside I hope he stays for a very long time.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: