Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 02:58:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A New Generation... of Pain.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A New Generation... of Pain.  (Read 72 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: April 25, 2013, 07:53:49 am »

*Voice of Jackson Green*
WWG has few heroes... the company has survived wave after wave of diabolical villains and scoundrels.  Good men have been left on the down side of success while tyrants have held this federation in a strangle hold.  Giant Egos obliterated the landscape like Titans of old... until an actual Titan emerged.  A man who has became known as an absolute Leviathan among the Competitors.  That man doesn't just break records - He sets the bar.

We open on Jackson Green and Scott Carr sitting across from one another in a casual sit-down interview setting.  Each has a glass of water half filled with water and a pitcher between those.  Carr takes a sip of his as Jackson continues his intro.

Jackson Green: Of all the heroes to ever step into a WWG ring, few have been as capable of instilling spine chilling fear at the very mention of their name quite like this man I have as a guest today.  He has not only participated but also created some of the most gruesome and relentless matches in the history of the company.  Love him or hate him, he has been a key player in the company since the very day the ink dried on his contract.  Scott Carr... Grand Slam Champion, Triple Crown Champion, the Longest running World Champion Ever and he has held the title Five times.  To sum this man up in accolades alone could take up a segment in and of itself but tonight WWG and I bring The Man to you Live!  He is going to share with us his thoughts on his recent match with Christopher McKissick, his long running argument with Spider, his missing partner in the limelight - Jakob Hystaria. his friend and frat-mate Jace Gryphon, of course his wife Amanda and without a doubt I will be asking him about his New Generation Main Event Match against long standing rival and WWG Hall of Famer - Jason Richardson.  Scott thank you for being here tonight.

Carr: Thanks for having me... it is a pleasure to be here.

Jackson Green: First thing first... I know you prefer to cut to the chase, so what do you have to say about the events of the last Legacy show in your match with Christopher McKissick?

Carr: McKissick is a competitor... maybe not a head hunter like me - but a solid, down to the core competitor and he is hungry for victory even if he isn't thirsty for blood like I am.  What McKissick stands for is undeniable and unbeatable.  McKissick is incapable of being overcome or subdued; his unvanquishable spirit is awesome to witness... but he is still really Rookie Stupid and nothing is going to cure that but Time.  If you ask me about the match... you seen what happened.  What you didn't see was McKissick do, what I respect him for - is he set a goal for himself and he went for it... moreover he got it.  And he deserved every bit of it.  McKissick walked away with his belt, his mom's house paid for and my respect.  Showtime is going places... just you wait and see.  However... if he ever crosses paths with me again... I know I have more will for Carnage.  I know I have more Lust for Pain!  I will eviscerate him.  McKissick is a hell of a talent, but I am something so much worse.

Jackson Green: McKissick let you out of a submission hold, what went through your mind at that point?

Carr: I didn't know what to think at first... he wanted to get his belt back and he did.  As far as he wanted - things had went far enough.  I appreciate that McKissick won His match... but his near sightedness is what left him sprawled out on the canvas, flattened and pinned... he could have broken my arm and taken the world title... though McKissick isn't greedy.  I wouldn't have stopped... in his shoes I would break the limb take the title and probably try to break the next guy's arm too.  I won't fault the man, nor will I blow sunshine up his ass.  One day, McKissick is going to step out of the pure white light and delve into the grey... even if he's never able to embrace the blackest of darkness - he needs to find an even keel.  Until he does he will always have people like me, to fear.

Jackson Green: What, if anything do you have left to say to Spider?

Carr: Spider, eh?  Hmm... the Board of Directors would probably leave this alone but screw it.  So far as being one of the Legends around here - props.  So far as what I have seen of him in the ring... Legend status seems to be a bit of an exaggeration, the Hyperbola Hyperbole.  He cut himself off when he ran out on our match and solidified his inability to defeat me... worse yet he crippled his career.  Spider demands respect for what he's done... and he's done less than me, in more time.  Seriously... if I am not about to throw a parade for McKissick and I don't think Spider could defeat him... then you Know I won't be cascading glitter and praise on Spider.  For all his fact checking... he seems to forget - one, two and three times walking away... he's been in a match with me for the World title and all other bull roar aside, he's left empty handed.  He negates and contravenes the pure and simple fact - he has not, he absolutely Can just Not Defeat me!  Spider is a great marker of yesteryear - an Icon of a certain time in WWG... but... not the New Era.  I... Scott Carr AM the New Era Icon!  That's no sales pitch, and I don't do ham and egg gimmicks... the fans named me that.  I earned it.  The sooner people among Spider's peers come to accept that, the better.  The mark I have left on this company is going nowhere any time soon.  I am the new marker of excellence and Spider steering clear of me... is, probably what's best for him and his reputation, lord knows he's ran it through the ringer already.  He doesn't need any more help from me.

Jackson Green: Have you heard from Jakob?

Carr: No... I have no idea - his family even contacted me... I miss him, he's my friend and I hope he comes back or calls, **** if he'd shoot me a Facebook message I'd be happy.  His absenteeism is hurting this company like any hard worker.  Jakob is a person I know well and regard with affection and trust;  an associate who provides assistance; he's a good ally in fight... J-Word as I like to call him, is a person with whom I have become acquainted while travelling the world.  He is the first guy to bust my chops - and my most avid supporter, protagonist, and booster.  Jakob's return is... I hope, inevitable.  Though it is long, long overdue in my opinion.  I miss him... the road hasn't been the same without him.  And I don't think it will be until he's back.  WWG and FSU lack without him.

Jackson Green: What about your friend Jace Gryphon?

Carr: Jace has had a bit of a tumult and tumultuousness in his early days here... Jace has taken some losses but he never stays down, his pride and fibre won't let him.  Jace is going to put one foot down and start sticking the other up some arses around here before long.  Jace can hold his own with heavy hitters and he'll get back into his groove and his mark on WWG will be worn in.

Jackson Green: Has his performance effected his situation or standing in FSU?

Carr: Not at all... neither does Moxley coming to the ring in aid of McKissick harm him.  I will never fault a man for being mortal.  I will however fault one for deeming themselves a God and failing to succeed that mark.  I knew, bringing Jace in... I was rushing him.  FSU needed to grow... FSU still needs to grow.  This company has faced no serious threat of collapse or loss of control as long as this fraternity has existed.  We are a cohesive unit... we are an organization designed around our successes and our losses.  Jace is a man who embodies what I want this group to stand for.  Jace busts his back to be the best he can be... and win, lose or draw - he does it time and again... not to feed his ego but to entertain the fans.  Jace is a Legend in the Making... Jace may have stumbled out the blocks, but he will pick up the pace and bells will ring as his hand gets raised.  Jace is a friend of mine much like Jakob.  Years ago we ran the roads together, we shared championships and we - in our younger years shared a lot of vividly wild stories from touring with VWF way back when.

Jackson Green: I know we agreed on it - but if you like we can just move past the topic of Amanda.

Carr: No, it's ok.  She is doing better.  Her dizziness has waned and her speech is picking back up.  The doctors she has been provided by WWG are really optimistic about her having a full recovery before she is even full term.  I couldn't be happier about the way things are considering the circumstances.  I would have been happier if it hadn't of happened... but... that's what brought about the main event.  Tragedy becomes Justice only after it becomes an Artistry of Pain.  Richardson is going to suffer like I suffered... I am going to beat that man until he questions if it is even worth doing this for a living... just as I did so many nights at her bedside.  I am going to make Richardson pray his life is taken instead of suffering the anguish one more minute... but he will,  Jackson... he will.
Jackson Green: So this is purely Pride, Vengeance and Retribution?

Carr:a justly deserved penalty... his requital is but the act of taking revenge.  This match is about my harming him in retaliation for something harmful that he has done.  The swiftness of this divine retribution will resonate through him... especially in the next life; because his Wrongs need to and will be set Right.  Jason Richardson is going to find himself face down - eyes on the line in the sand... and he Will learn there are Limits to who you **** with - and who you Don't!  I don't like Legion - I don't like what they stand for... FSU could be a bunch of sucker punching, gang beating pukes and punks just like them.  Withall FSU is a collaboration of Talented individuals who care about WWG... Legion just care about gutting anyone or anything in their way.  They will assault anyone at any point to clear their path... more so, even to clear Jason's path.

Jackson Green: With everything weighing on your mind the most daunting has to be New Generation and this Macabre Monolith of a match you two are taking part in.

Carr takes another sip of water, his eyes are hard and they don't lift as he speaks.  His focus is undeniable and his rage, albeit controlled - is at an all time vertex of fury.  He has long since moved past screaming and swearing.  He has delved into the realm of feeling this is a mandatory madness he has to impose.

Carr: The biggest Event of the year... the Greatest show WWG has... The most Prestigious Title on the Line... The two most Infamous names on the Roster today... and it is all for the Deepest Vendetta I have ever had.  I designed this match around Suffering - Since I have already had mine, more than any match can provide.... and Jason is long since overdue to get his.

Jackson Green: This match you came up with sounds grotesque... i I get that you want to hurt Richardson but this just seems risky in either of you being driven to your limits.

Carr's recent family happenstance has forged an emotionless objectivity and faith in the cause he serves.  His determined, immovable expression tilts upwards into full view as he glares at Jackson, not in anger but in a mixture of sheer Hatred for Jason Richardson, and Sadistic joy in what he is about to do to him.

Carr: The Pentagram of Penance IS the critical ideal, in Being Driven to
Anyone's Limits!  It is, at its core simply a Best of Five pin-falls, no holds barred rules. Then... we consider the Environment.  Another WWG Custom Creation.. Penance for all Jason's sins and the embodiment of this nightmarish landscape I have been through lately.  Because her anguish and struggle has made me feel trapped - Jason gets five sides of Plexiglass walls, Because Legion beat me down on the ramp... Jason gets Steel grated floors, Because he didn't think Pain was Pain enough for me... Jason gets it all Entirely hanging in the air above a rope-less ring.

Jackson Green: Why so... why so brutal?  It is incomprehensible what you two are going to have to do to one another - just... and I know I am going to get in trouble saying so - but just for a belt?

Carr grabs up his glass and throws it in frustration - we hear it shatter against a hard surface, and we see Jackson jump in fright as the big man roars.

Carr: NO! No!  Not just a belt... it is for THE BELT!  MY BELT!  More than that though... it is because my wife and child were left perched precariously by his manipulations - all for Just a Belt!  So I decided that We Start at five feet above the ring.  So... as Pins are attained the structure is Elevated to Ten, Fifteen, Twenty and finally Twenty-Five feet above the ring.  Because I want him to have nowhere to run... Five grated pentagram shaped floor panels are actuated to randomly release and fall away of the structure at the growing heights with each pin fall.

Jackson Green: Still... critics say virtually Any other, safer form of match would suffice.  A lot of people are calling this set up death defying.  What makes you so sure you are doing the right thing with this match.

Carr: Because I will see Jason Richardson suffer every inch of this match - if either of us falls to the ring below, no matter the level, we have Five minutes to climb back up. Because I want the satisfaction - Any and All Pin-falls must take place inside the structure!  I know I have the conviction to drag my carcass up - over and over if needs be... because unlike Jason... I am determined beyond comprehension, and I am salivating at the opportunity to put to rest the disputes over the back and forth past he and I have had.  Once and for all - he is going to answer to Me for what he's done.

Jackson Green: That is a position none envy and even fewer would have sought out quite like Richardson has.  Certainly his motives are in question, he wouldn't have done all this without some kind of contingency plan - does that concern you?

Carr: No... Jason has Nowhere to run... nowhere to hide... no one to help him... all he wants is this world title - it has been a long hard road for us to get here.  For the better part of three years Jason has been a member of one organization or another - from groups designed around stopping me and stealing my title.  To groups like Legion, designed around stopping everyone and stealing the limelight.

Jackson Green: This has all gone beyond personal.  You must have something to say to the man himself... and I am going to open this forum to you for that right now.

Carr sits back in his chair and looks up to the overhead lighting - Scott's face seems as though he wants to say so much and most of it profanity.  Though he regains his composure as his struck nerve settles out and steadies.  Scott looks dead into the camera with vehement ferocity.  Calmly, far too much so to be actual calm... this is some kind of barbarous equanimity.

Carr: Jason... Jason... Jason - Well centre stage awaits you, Jason!  All you have done, is coming back in kind. I want to thank you... odd as that may sound.  Its taken all this time... its taken all you've done... its taken a lot of pain and suffering, a lot of sleepless nights and a lot of prayers from a man who usually feels like a pariah when it comes to the almighty.  What you caused... had me down on my knees where I did shamelessly  importune, Elohim.  I don't believe that God speaks to men like me... I cannot be among his favoured creations.  Though as I splay the tattered remnant of my battle weary, life ravaged soul... I heard - I witnessed a single word solidify in my head - Penance!

Jackson Green: Penance?

Carr: YES, PENANCE!  I promise you Will feel remorse for your past conduct... and I am willing to put myself in the line as atone for the evils I have inflicted. I believe that the reason why you and I are so often crossing paths - is more than the World Heavyweight Title... you and I are parallelism, and parity.  Charismatic, Violent, Uncompromising, and Talented.  Hand either of us a microphone and whole arenas fall under a hush... take to a ring and you'll hear audible explosions that rip through walls to ricochet and reverberate off vehicles in the parking lot.  People love or hate us - to the very depths of their fandom.

Jackson Green: Is that really worth putting two magnificent careers on the line?

Carr: I know of none better.  Richardson has a beating coming to him... and I refuse to fail to deliver him every last bit of it.  The fans want to see it, and for some ungodly reason – lots of people around here don't seem to grasp that “Undisputed Champion” means I won a clear cut victory to earn my Fifth Title Reign.  I have given everything I can to this company while men like Richardson just try to **** what little decency is left in the business.  Too many are out for number one... I may have thought, and likely would have said that I would have said I was too.  Lately though... I have been learning that keeping it so close to the chest the way I do and loving living my career on the top left the way I have been... it has made me come to understand that WWG doesn't need a Revolution.  WWG doesn't need Salvation.  WWG doesn't need a change of Era.  WWG doesn't need another army of minions following one man's Desires.  WWG doesn't need me, you or anyone else in particular.

Jackson Green: What is it you think WWG needs then?

Carr: WWG needs good hard workers.  Selfless men who are contented attaining goals instead of trying to cultivate weaknesses and garner control of the company.

Jackson Green: You really think so?

Carr: I know so... I have no doubts nor curiosity about it.  Jason Richardson has the potential to be more than he lets himself see.  He thinks he can take control... I know... I can stop him.

Jackson Green: You two have had a Spectacularly Epic past.  I mean in terms of back and forth, Jason Richardson not only holds pin-fall victories over you which so few have... and he furthers that accomplishment by having done it more often than anyone else.

Carr: So.... what of it?

Jackson Green: Well for years now I have tried to find out what concerns you in big matches - after all this time, I ran statistics - humour me?

Carr: Okay... yeah it gets to me a little.  That fact has always stuck in my craw.  Richardson is a talented man and a unique ring presence.  His win and loss performance is awe inspiring to say the least... I give him credit for that.  I just won't play Coward, I'm not Spider... I'm not weak... and I'm not going to let this company or this strap fall into the hands of a man like him.  I designed this match because I am willing to put my body and my career on the line for the most important thing there is in this federation.

Carr traces his finger tips over the embossed and engraved gold plate.

Jackson Green: The title?

Carr: No... no... all the people who Believe in WWG, everyone who makes The Belt Matter!  To Richardson this title is a pay hike and a lot more photo ops... to me, it is a tangible marker that I stand up for this Company and the people in it.  I don't mean the roster either because when it comes to that only some of us get to main event regularly  I am talking about Everyone In WWG... the people who pay the ticket keeper so we get paid outrageous sums of money.    I am talking about everyone who wants this company to have a World Champion... and when you ask them - they say a name that's not their own.  Nominations and support from people who Truly Believe in WWG!

Jackson Green: Speaking of nominations... there are rumours that you may be up for a Hall of Fame induction... you have worked hard for WWG - time and again we have all heard you say how preponderant a goal it is of yous.

Carr: Being among the Pantheon of WWG is important to me... forget the straps... every man and woman on the roster Should set that goal for themselves.  Wrestlers get Pushes and Angles or Assaults can win Championships.  No amount of servile and fawning dependants - no member of staff can Make you want to be the Very Best.  That is a desire that starts in hearts and ends in Timelessly, being so celebrated as to having taken on the nature of a Legend.  What you won't see me do is disgrace it.  I will cherish the accomplishment the way it deserves to be cherished.  I won't wear it like I was owed it... the same way I didn't act as if my first title reign here at all influenced my Fifth.  I have worked hard, I will work hard.  I have in fact had a laborious and punishing run here in WWG.  My knee has started going on me so badly I have to reserve Carr Bombs for matches like this!  And I do so... I will continue to do so until I can't.

Jackson Green: This company will mourn that day, it is true all competitors face it... nevertheless you have become beloved amongst the fans and infamous amongst the competition.  Do you feel you are physically, mentally and emotionally capable of not only taking part in a match like this - but ultimately coming out victoriously in the end?

Carr: Sure... why not?

Jackson Green: That's all you have to say?

Carr: You want me to recite The Great Gatsby about it?  You can **** Jason Richardson in the ass with any sorry prick who doubts that I am going into this match to do anything Less than beat him within a millimetre of the end of his life.  Richardson has veered around some heavy tolls along the way and I am coming, Collecting those Debts on behalf of WWG, Amanda, my unborn child and anybody else owed a pound of flesh from that whoreson, spurious, despoliation reeping, Autocrat ****.

Jackson Green: You really have it out for him, don't you... but what happens if you wind up permanently injured when it is all over?

Carr: I intend on being harmed... I just hope Jason is square with Jesus... and if he isn't these last few hours would be a good time for him to entreat, importune, beseech, implore, beg, invoke, conjure, call upon some kind of favour in some sort of Commune with any God that suits him.  Richardson needs to get on his knees and address a Supreme Being, he needs to supplicate our Maker, seek the throne of grace, approach the mercy-seat!  Because GOD deals in Merciful Miracles.... and I Just Do Not!

Jackson Green: The match itself is perilous, and obviously you are out for blood... but I have to ask again... because you do have more than a title on the line, you have a wife and child to think of.

Carr: Christopher McKissick has a Mom to think about, Jace has Shae, lots of folks have kin of all kinds to consider... and they still step into the ring night after night.  This is how it is, Jackson.  I know you are just doing your job, but lets not play naive, fair dues?

Jackson Green: I know what you mean, though now is not a time most people would be cavalier about their own safety.

Carr: You clearly are no expert on vox populi... when you mess with a man's friends... when you spur the actions that result in his family coming to harm, a ramped up rampage is usually the first thing on most people's minds.  I have the luxury or bane, as some may see it... of actually being able to go Take his Head!  I have to do this... there is no other way... there is no choice.  Maybe all this is what Jason wants... even if that is the case - I assure you he will find out what happens when the best laid plans of mice and men - often fall short in the swell and aftermath they create.  Everybody thinks its a great idea to scamper and make a run for that Big Cheese... then some big old Tom cat rolls in and disembowels them!

Jackson Green: ....Graphic.

Carr: You've NO idea, boy... Richardson is going to be broken.  I am going to show him what Righteous Vehemence is!  I am going to give Jason my vituperation rancour Live on Pay Per View!  It is, ultimately the duress he has put me under that makes me alright with exactly how all-wrong an idea this is.  To say I am not a bit scared of the possibilities would be a bold faced lie.

Jackson Green: So you do have hesitations going into this sick contest?

Carr: I have no hesitation... I just don't care what happens to me... as long as I put More hurt onto him.  Jason and I have had it out multiple times - but to play this off as if "Well it has always got to be Some Thing - to keep things going." - No... it certainly does not.  Not where my clan becomes involved, not where innocent people get hurt for a god damn title shot He would have had coming to him anyway.  This isn't some angle... Jason Richardson put in to motion, and even acted as the catalyst to all my sorrow, strife and discord.  I am going to Straight Up - Beat Down and Demolish, Jason Richardson!  I want to make him Beg Me to Stop... just so I can look down on him.  Peering into the soul of a man who he offered no pity, no remorse.  I think it is fair to say... Most folks would harbour some feeling of deep regret for some misdeed this grand.  Jason's single minded drive towards this belt... are going to be met with an equal or Worse Total Lacoof Compunction, and self-reproach.  Jason Richardson is going to learn the meaning of Pain... all over again.

Jackson Green: Richardson seems to think he has you at a disadvantage here... how are you going to react if he did mastermind everything – including your reaction and the fallout that's occurred?

Carr: Yeah... and if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their arse when they jump.  Richardson thinks he has this all figured out?  Josh even asked him if he had anything different planned for me... all he should plan to do differently – is bleed at my **** feet!  I am going to cause a severe amount of harm to Jason, and you can take that as a promise and a threat.  Jason Richardson – for all his manipulations and tactics, has just jumped from the frying pan into the fire... because I promise to bring All Sorts of Hell to that match with me!

Jackson Green: What do you think it will mean for WWG if your career doesn't survive the match?  For  all your time here – everyone else has been on warning about their careers when they face you... though now it seems probable that yours may be at a loss as well.

Carr: All it'll mean for WWG is they had better hope someone else is willing to break themselves to see this place thrive... otherwise... IF I let him walk, much less walk away – people like Jason Richardson are going to cripple this haven of talent.

Jackson Green: WWG really means that much to you, doesn't it?

Carr: WWG is a bright shimmering light in an ocean of vomitous wretch and feces.  This is the beacon and Everybody better know it.  I've been all around the world – I've taken part in some major companies – and this place... is by far the best I have ever seen.  WWG is worth my career... What Jason had done to my wife... is worth risking my career... nothing about this brings me solace, not until I stand over his broken body – and I feel as if he's had enough.

Jackson Green: Powerful... I want to thank you very much for being here with me tonight.

Carr: No worries.  It all needed to be said.

Jackson Green: Thank you, still.  Your time is precious with Amanda's state right now, and your dedication to this company is absolutely invaluable too.

Carr: It is what it is, bud... don't over think it – I don't.

Jackson Green: Well ladies and gentlemen – there you have it... our five time world champion is ready, willing and viciously able to bring a sincere amount of hurt down on New Generation – and I for one am looking forward to it.  Tune in to New Generation, and watch This man defend his World Title in the Biggest Main Event EVER!

Jackson reaches across the table and shakes Carr's hand as the lights dim and the scene fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: