Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 02:26:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy May 9th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy May 9th 2013  (Read 220 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: May 01, 2013, 02:34:24 pm »

Opening Match
The Mask vs Chaos

Singles Match
Joey Walsh vs Randy Payne

Tag Team Match
Blue Collar Brawlers (Lych and Green) vs Jon Moxley and Christopher McKissick

Legacy #1 Contender Match
Mike Maddox vs Jace Gryphon

Tag Team Match
Team Mystery vs Spider and Spencer Clark

Triple Threat Match
Jakob Hystaria vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 02:03:10 pm by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 08:37:24 am »

Backstage, it's Jon Moxley and Christopher McKissick, and they're walking down a hallway, looking for their locker room for the evening. Moxley mutters to a nearby staff member and he gestures down the hall, and the two move on, talking to each other too quietly for the camera and microphone to hear. Finally they come to a door with their names hanging up. Moxley takes the door by the handle and swings it open.

Moxley: Are you kidding me?

The camera swings around and shows a view of the locker room – mops, buckets, a couple of other smaller hand tools – this is not a locker room.

McKissick: What the hell is this?

Moxley shuts the door and looks at the sign.

Moxley: It says this is ours. This doesn't make sense. Someone's having a laugh... whoever did this, we gotta make them pay!

McKissick: Lych and Green?

Moxley: Nah, the two of them don't have a brain big enough to even just switch labels.

Moxley storms off, and McKissick follows. The two come to a door just a few metres further down the hall, with loud music coming from the inside, and some assorted, jumbled shouting. The sign on the door reads “Janitor's Closet – No Admittance”. Moxley bangs on the door, but there's no answer. He rips at the handle but it won't budge. McKissick, meanwhile, turns to a staff member.

McKissick: Hey! Get this door open! Unlock it, now! That's our locker room!

The staff member obliges, pulling out his keys. He goes over to the door handle... only to find there's no lock on the door.

Staff: Uh...

McKissick: Never mind!

McKissick and Moxley start hammering on the door wildly, but there's no response from inside until suddenly the music shuts off. From within, they can hear a couple of voices.

Voice #1: Who's there? No, wait. I'm not going out there. We don't have to go out there. It's nice in here, with our complimentary food platters, our pinball machine, our music, our ladies.

Voice #2: It'd be rude not to answer though!

Voice #1: They'd only make us leave. Or try to. I'd love to see them try! Maybe we should open it, hey?

Voice #2: But we like being rude!

Voice #1: Oh, that's right! Never mind, then. Switch the music back on, would you, Boris?

Thumping beats blast throughout the room again, and McKissick and Moxley continue their pounding and shouting to be let in. Abruptly, the door opens a fraction, and then closes sharply. Looking down, they see a midget.

Moxley: Who the **** are you and what are you doing in our locker room?

Boris: My name is Boris, sir, and I serve the masters, sir, and the masters have requested more champagne, sir. I'm sorry, sir, but I must be off.

McKissick grabs the midget butler by the collar of his tiny suit.

McKissick: You're not going anywhere until you get us in OUR locker room!

The midget looks at both Moxley and McKissick, as if thinking something over.

Boris: I must apologise in advance, good sirs, but frankly, I'm more concerned about my masters than your good selves. Good day.

And with a swift kick to each of them in the shin, Boris stuns both Moxley and McKissick, and scrambles off into the distance, Moxley and McKissick giving chase but hobbling slightly with sore shins.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 08:37:42 am »

Singles Match
Joey Walsh vs Randy Payne

Adrian Riley:What a first match to open up Legacy.

Chris Arenas:I thought it was a mediocre match.

Adrian Riley:You are probably right.

Chris Arenas:Yeah but let us get on with some more action!!!!

"My Only" by Goodnight Nurse starts to play over the PA system as the crowd cheer for Joey Walsh, who has just come out from the back. Walsh is wearing a signature dark-red jacket along with wrestling tights. Walsh tries to get the crowd to cheer even more loudly as Dragon Demonico emerges from the back, causing a pop in the crowd. The duo walk down the ramp, slapping hands with the crowd, before they reach ringside. Walsh climbs the ring apron and gets into the ring, removing his jacket to pass it to Dragon. Dragon yells some motivating words at Walsh, who seems to just be blown away by the crowd. Walsh takes his place in the corner, claps his hands for the crowd, and seems ready for his match.

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Matt Thomas:The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!,Introducing first  from Ottawa Ontario Canada weighing 210lbs Joey Walsh!!!(crowd erupts in cheer.!!)

“Champion” by Kayne West blasts over the PA systems

Randy Payne comes out on the titan tron and then runs into the ring and begins to start pounding on Joey Walsh.

The ref rings the bell to signal the start of the match ding ding.

Adrian Riley:Looks like Payne wants to get froggy

Chris Arenas:Yes he does he sure looks like he is in his prime right now taking it right to Joey Walsh.

Randy continues to pound on  Joey. Randy picks Joey up and does a scoop slam on Joey. Rand bounces off the ropes and goes for an elbow drop but misses completely. cause Joey moves out of the way.Joey gets back up and hits Randy with a flying forearm. Joey the bounces of the ropes and connects with another flying forearn..Joey picks  Randy up and Joey hits a russian leg sweep. Joey starts stomping on  Randy . Joey taunts Randy  Randy gets up and charges Joey but is caught by a thunderous spinebuster. Joey goes for the cover. The ref counts 1-2-thr... no kick out by Randy.

Adrian Riley:What the lights are flickering?

Chris Arenas:What the hell is going  on here?

The light turn on and it shows Kandi Washington on the ropes  distracting  JoeyWalsh

Adrian Riley: Oh my god Randy Payne is going to steal this one!!

Chris Arenas:I cannot watch!!!

Kandi is up on the apron  distracting Joey Walsh  Joey Walsh then turns around and  Randy Payne tries The End Result but  Joey pushes Randy out of the way and nails a Northern Lights on Payne to the back of the head. Joey covers the ref counts 1-2-3!!! Ding Ding Ding!!!!!

Adrian Riley:Kandi Washington almost cost Joey Walsh the match.

Chris Arenas:Yeah he did but Walsh outsmarted both of them

Adrian Riley:He sure Did.

Chris Arenas:Yeah that was a good looking victory for Walsh.

"My Only" - Goodnight Nurse blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in cheers.

Matt Thomas:Here id your winner Joey Walsh.

Winner:Joey Walsh Via Pin-Fall 4:54

Adrian Riley:Hope you enjoyed that match folks.

Chris Arenas:More action next!!!!

Cameras fade to commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 08:38:12 am »

We return from commercial break and a delivery boy is just making his way through the security checkpoint, getting frustrated with being held up, saying he's only got a few more minutes to make his delivery or his bosses will be angry with him. Security grants him passage, and he continues on, as the camera follows him.

The delivery boy makes his room to a door, marked “Blue Collar Brawlers”, and knocks twice, waiting for an answer. In his hands he holds two packages, and he looks anxiously at each one until finally the knock is answered by Barney Green.

Green: What's this? What do you want?

Delivery Boy: Free delivery for Mr. Green and Mr. Lych.

Green: Free? Who and what?

Delivery Boy: Pies, from an anonymous caller. Said they're a gift. They wanted to make sure they got off on the right foot with you, and, if I may quote, said they can't wait to see the look on your faces.

Lych: Who is it?

Joe Lych appears in the doorway beside Green. Somehow, they both manage to fit there.

Green: Free pie. Sounds like it's from the new guys.

Lych: Throw it away.

Green: Are you kidding? Free pie. Here, take a box and dig in!

Green grabs a box off the top and hands it to Lych, and then grabs one for himself.

Green: Thanks, you can go now.

The delivery boy leaves abruptly, almost suspiciously, but Lych and Green eye off their boxes. Together, they decide to open them right now and have a look. Lych counts down, three, two, one.

And bang! They open the boxes and a loud sound startles them as they drop the box, but it's too late as the springloaded pies are launched straight into their faces. Joe and Barney look at each other, pure shock on their face, mixed in with a lot of cream, and the shock quickly turns to anger.

Looking down at their boxes, Green picks up a note, and reads it. Then, he shows it to the camera. It reads: “Blue Collar Brawlers? More like Big Creamy Babies!”
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 08:38:46 am »

Tag Team Match
Blue Collar Brawlers (Lych and Green) vs Jon Moxley and Christopher McKissick

Adrian Riley:We got an awesome tag team matchup for you tonight.

Chris Arenas:Well actually it is next Adrian.

Adrian Riley:Oh yeah I almost forgot

Chris Arenas well nonetheless it features Bareny Green and Joe Lych (Blue Collar Brawlers) Verses Jon Moxley and Christopher McKissick

Adrian Riley:Should be an amazing match cannot wait to see how this match plays out.

Chris Arenas:Without further of due lets get started.

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face . As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas:The following contest is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall Introducing first One Half of The Blue Collar Brawlers from The South Side of Bostom weighing 248lbs Joe Lych!!! (Crowd Boos loudly.)

"Miracle" by Nonpoint starts to play throughout the arena as the lights dim. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers. Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well.

Matt Thomas:And his tag team partner from Boston Massachusetts weighing 275lbs "The Boston Brawler" Barney Green!!!(The crowd erupts in cheers)

Every light in the arena goes out as the unmistakably demented sound of Moxley's entrance music blares on the PA. As soon as the jagged, disturbing intro comes to its conclusion and the song truly begins, a dark, murky glow accompanied by spastic, flashing blue and green lights illuminates the arena. Jon Moxley, dressed in his signature black tights and denim jacket, quickly approaches the camera with his arm outstretched as his hand twists and his fingers wave. When close enough to the camera, he fixes his gaze upon the lens and distorts his expression in various ways. He turns from the camera to walk down the ramp, glancing at the fans along the aisle while wearing a devilish smile with a glazed look in his eyes. Moxley steps onto the apron and ducks underneath the third rope, entering the ring. He walks over to the other side and grabs hold of the top rope as he pushes his feet down on the bottom, looking over the crowd as he sticks his tongue out and shakes head. Moxley releases the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, beating up his own head a bit as he waits for his opponent to make their entrance.

Matt Thomas:Their Opponents introducing first from Clinncinnatti Ohio weighing 225lbs Jon Moxley!!!(crowd boos loudly)

Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. He pats the Legacy Title, which is strapped around his waste and nods. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.

Matt Thomas:And his tag team partner from Orlando Florida weighing  228llbs He is the reigning WWG Legacy Champion!!! Show Time Christopher McKissick!!!(crowd erupts in cheer so loud its rocking the foundation of the ring)

Ding Ding Ding!!!

The ref had already signaled for the bell and the match begins.

Starting out for each team will be Lych and Moxley. Lych and Moxley get into a tied up. Neither of them looking like they want this match as they push and shove each other and the crowd boos. Lych then goes over to tag his partner Barney. Barney explodes right from the get go and hits Jon with a clothesline then another as he gets up he goes to the corner and knocks Chris off the apron. The crowd cheers Barney!!! cheers Barney. Barney then concentrates on Jon  Barney with a scoop slam Barney bounces of the ropes and lands an elbow drop on Jon. Barney covers the ref counts 1-2 and Jon kicks out before the three count Barney pulls Jon up to his feet and irish whips him into the corner where his partner Lych is at. Barney tags in Lych. Lych goes to the top rope as Barney twists Jon's arm Lych comes off the top rope with an elbow on Jon's arm. Lych then applies and arm wringer on Jon. Jon will not  give up and pulls himself up and hits a quick snap suplex and goes for a cover. the ref counts 1-2 and kick out but Lych. Lych and Jon get up and Jon tries to tag in his partner McKissick. But the less worn Lych gets up and executes a running bulldog on Jon. Lych sits on Jon's back and applies the camel clutch to Jon Jon cannot make it to the ropes and seems to be fading fast. The ref goes into  to see if it is over for Jon. The ref raises Jon's hand  and it drops once. the ref  counts  1 !!! The ref picks up Jon's hand again and it drops a second  time the ref counts 2!!!. The ref lifts and drops Jon's hand but before it hits the ground Jon comes to life. Jon uses his leg strength and does an electric chair drop to Lych out of desperation.!!! Both men are on the ground. the ref begins to utilize the ten count. 1.....2.......3......4......5.....6.... Both men are crawling to each others corners but Jon makes it first and tags Mckissick and the crowd erupts in cheer. Mckissic  grabs lLych before he can make  a tag to his fresh partner Barney.Chris throws Lych against the ropes and then Lych is met with a release belly to belly  suplex.

Adrian Riley:What an awesome tag match this is turning out to be.

Chris Arenas:It seems to be one sided. Mckissick  is showing why he is the Legacy Champion and isolating Lych from getting the well rested Green into the match.

Adrian Riley:That is very smart.

Chris Arenas:Don't count Barney Green out yet he has the heart of a champion.

Chris is feeling it as he is setting Lych up  is he going to hit the Showstopper? Chris tries and executes "The Show Stopper" Lych is to close to the ropes and flips Chris out of the ring. Lych bounces off the ropes and Barney slaps Lych on the shoulder as he does a suicide dive on the outside to Mckissick. both men are laying on the floor. Jon walks into meet Barney. they both starty wailing on each other but Barney get's the upper hand and then sends Jon off the ropes and does a Samoan drop on Jon as he taunts the crowd!!! The crowd cheers Lych sends Mckissick in the ring and Barney picks him up and does a snap mare take-down. Barney then gets a headlock on Mckissick. But the fighting champion that Mckissick is he pulls up to his knee's and knee's Barney in the guy and bounces off the ropes and does a shoulder block on Barney. Chris goes for the cover The ref counts 1-2 and Barney kicks out just in the nick of time. Chris  and Barney then lock up and exchange blows Barney with the upper hand hits a hard headbutt and and Chris falls to the ground.  Barney starts hammering on the back of Chris's head and neck. But soon after Chris uses his amateur background to take Barney down with a double leg take-down. Chris grabs Barney left leg and elbows his hamstrings. Chris goes to the top rope and awaits Barney to get up he does so and by doing so Barney catches Chris in midair and executes a fall-away slam. Barney goes for the cover. The ref counts  1-2 and a kick out by the Legacy Champion. Barney pulls Chris up. Wait a minute out of desperation Chris kicks Barney in the gut and executes his finishing maneuver  The Show Stopper!!! The crowd erupts in cheer cheering Mckissick!!!

Adrian Riley:This is over

Chris Arenas:Maybe but Chris wasting time  for the cover.

Chris finally makes his way over to Barney and puts his arm over Barney. The ref counts 1-2-thra No Barney kicks out!!! Chris can't believe it as he comes to his senses.Barney starts coming to his senses  as well both men get up and  start throwing knife edge chops at one another. Mckissick bounces off the ropes and is Met with "The Good Night Kick" The Good Night Kick"!!! Barney makes the cover the ref counts 1-2 a thra Chris  kicks out  both men are jocking for position. Chris and Barney are crawling for their corners and both make it at the same time. Jon and Lych  run in and start pounding on each other.Both men are at a stand still  when  the both start hitting lefts and rights . Lych bounces of the ropes and nails Jon with a running ddt Lych goes for the cover  the ref counts 1-2 th kick out in the nick of time by Jon. Lych pulls Jon up to his feet and does a scoop slam he bounces off the ropes  and hits  a leg drop. Lych goes to the top ropes and awaits Jon to get up he

Adrian Riley:What is going on the light are out

Chris Arenas Who knows but damn that is the second time this night that the lights have flickered or have been messed with.

Adrian Riley:What is this ?

Chris Arenas:the lights are turned on  and  Barney has the Green Dream on Jon Moxley. Also Mckissick has the Shades of A Hero locked on Joe Lych.

Adrian Riley The ref is confused.

Chris Arenas:Which man is going to tap out first Moxley or Lych?

The ref looks on watching both men  about 10 seconds Later Joe Lych is forced to submit!!!! But a split second Later Moxley submits as well.

The ref calls for the bell  but both Green and Mckissick are confused as their backs were turned against each other.

Matt Thomas:The winners of this match as a result of a submission The WWG Legacy Champion Christopher Mckissick and Jon Moxley!!!!

Bully by Shinedown blasts over The Pa systems asa the crowd erupts in cheer and Barney Green pulls Joe Lych out of the ring and points at Chris signifying that this is not over.

Adrian Riley:Barney should not be down in this match he fought valiantly.

Chris Arenas:Yeah but he still lost

Adrian Riley :Yeah I suppose that is true.

Chris Arenas What an amazing match this was both teams showed a little of what they have to bring to the table. I am still impressed with Barney Green

Winners Via submission  Chris Mckissick and Jon Moxley!!! 17:22

Cameras fade to commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 08:39:14 am »

As we are awaiting the next segment on WWG Legacy, the fans anticipation is met with …

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0sl89_dBKQ&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0sl89_dBKQ&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

We here “No Chance In Hell”, the theme music that usually leads to the arrival of The Legion.  Right on cue, we see the arrival of the members of the Legion.  We see Rocko and Hawk leading the way, followed by Ms. Hailey Quinn, then we see the arrival of the reigning Orion Champion, DolphZiggler and last, but not least, the new WWG World Heavyweight Champion, Jason Richardson.  They all stand at the top of the stage shoulder to shoulder, looking like an army, as Dolph and Jason hold up their respective championships. 

Chris Arenas:  Look at it Adrian!  The Legion is carrying all of the gold here in the WWG, and if I have to say so myself, the lock stronger than ever.

Adrian Riley:  As much as it pains me to say, I have to agree with you Chris Arenas.  No matter how sketchy the circumstances might be, the Legion went in to New Generation with a plan, and they succeed.  I can only imagine the message we are going to hear from the Legion here tonight.

Coming down the ramp, the Legion has taken over this episode of Legacy.  Rocko and Hawk jump up on the apron, then each man helps lift Hailey Quinn up on the apron, and raise the ropes for her to enter the ring.  Then, both members of the DOA hop over the top rope into the ring.  Jason Richardson, dressed in his trench coat, his eyes cover by dark tented shades, and his shoulder covered by the gold of the World Heavyweight Championship, walks up the steps to enter the ring.  Following him is DolphZiggler, who is decked on in a black suit and black v-neck t-shirt, in his hand is his Orion Championship belt that he retained at New Generation.  Now all members of the Legion are in the ring, as the lights begin to come in the arena.  Hailey Quinn hands Jason Richardson a microphone as the music dies down in the arena.

Chris Arenas: Shhhhh, the champ is about to speak!

Jason Richardson holds the microphone up, looking around at all of the fans as boos rain down on the Legion in the ring.  Richardson expression doesn’t change, he goes on to deliver his message.

Jason Richardson
You know in this life, at one time or another, you will have go into the heat of battle.  In that battle, at its most intense moment, you’re asked to do things you normally wouldn’t do.  Sometimes you ask yourself to go places you said you would never go.  When I made my return to the World Wrestling Generation, I was asked the question, “Why did you come back?”  I answer that question as simple as I know how, “To start a REVOLUTION!”  People looked at me then, the way you all are looking at me now.  You people sitting out there asking yourselves, “What’s going on in the head of Jason Richardson?”  That’s a scary question, isn’t it?  You want to know what’s scarier, I ask myself that same question every day.   Even I don’t know why I do the things I do some times.  I sit there and ask myself “Why do you just go off like that?”, “Why do you keep on pushing, and PUSHING, and PUSHING?”  Then, at New Generation it dawned on me why I do the things I do.  I do it because it feels good.  Something in my life finally feels good.  Nobody has given me a damn thing in my life, not a crumb, not a drink of water.  They don’t care if I starve to death.  They don’t care if I die of thirst.  All they’re interested in is what they want.  That’s why I do the things I do.  It’s fun for me.  When I walked out of the MGM Grand, and saw the looks on the faces of all of the fans, distraught, that finally the bad guy won.  That’s not what’s supposed to happen.  That’s not how the story is supposed to end.  That’s not what the plan was.   Well, that’s just too damn bad, because in my eyes the plan sucks.  The plan doesn’t benefit a guy like me, or people like us.  The rags to riches stories aren’t supposed to happen.  It’s not a part of the plan.  I took your plan, ****ed on it, and came up with a plan of my own.  I gave you the ending you wanted, for a moment everything was going according to plan, and then somebody pushed to red button and all hell broke loose.  Contrary to popular belief, it wasn’t me that pushed the button, it was my second in command, the backbone of this revolution, DolphZiggler.  He showed you all that the Legion isn’t just an army, but we are a family.  I’m glad that Dolph is a part of this family.

Adrian Riley:  If missed it at New Generation, at one point in the night, DolphZiggler was the WWG Champion, but then he literally handed the title over to Jason Richardson.  I want to know, like everyone wants to know, why?

Jason smiles as he hands over the microphone to Dolph.  Dolph accepts the microphone from Jason and he takes center stage. 

Dolph Ziggler
MY NAME IS DOLPH ZIGGLER!  That’s what I said one year ago when I debut at New Generation.  I wanted to make an impact and I did.  I beat down the then Pure Pride Champion, David Connor.  I ended up taking that title from him and I never lost it, I willing relinquished it.  However, after that, my career went on a downward spiral.  I went so low as to quitting the company, and basically no one cared.  None of you people cared about what or where DolphZiggler was.  Now you all care about DolphZiggler.  You care why I didn’t leave New Generation with the WWG champion.  No wait, that’s what you want me to think.  All you really care about is why did Jason Richardson walk out of New Generation WWG champion.  You want to blame someone, so you’re blaming me.  Well I take that blame, as a badge of honor, because it’s not you people that I care about.  I care about this family in the ring now.  You people only see the surface.  You see me winning each and every week and you see with this Orion Championship, and think if Dolph wasn’t with Richardson he could be World Champion.  That’s what you say.  What you don’t say is, without Jason Richardson I wouldn’t be in the WWG today.  He’s the one that inspired me to come back to wrestling.  He’s the one that gave me the avenue and backing that I needed.  Jason was the first one to congratulate me when I became Orion Champion.  He told me then, that that was only the beginning.  He didn’t only want me to follow, he wanted me to lead.  So, I saw an opportunity, to make sure that Legion walked out with the WWG Champion.  I knew Angus would agree to that stupid match and he played right into my hands.  It was Angus that allowed me to complete my ultimate thank you to Jason, for bringing me back.  Now that I am back, I’m better than ever, and anyone who thinks they can take the championship I do I have, come and try out wrestling the best wrestler in the world.

Dolph smirks and hands the microphone back to Jason as Jason reaches out his hand for the microphone. 

Jason Richardson
The spoils of war are the sweetest treasures you can ever hope to attain.  A great family is the richest treasure you can hope to have in life.  A great faction is the deadliest thing in wrestling.  We are them all wrapped into one.  We have the best manager in the business in Hailey Quinn, who will assert herself when need be.  We have the best tag teams in the business, whenever the WWG wants to give them a chance to show it, they will take the world by storm.  We have the Orion Champion and the best damn wrestler in the world in DolphZiggler.  Then, there is me a hall of famer, a leader, a trainer, a motivator, WWG World Heavyweight Champion and a God of Wrestling, Jason Richardson.  Now you tell me who can stop, and will quickly tell you that they have NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 08:39:52 am »

Legacy #1 Contender Match
Mike Maddox vs Jace Gryphon

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is to determine the number one contender for the Legacy Championship

What you Want by Evanescence blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in cheer.

On his way to the ring, Being accompanied by Jenny. From Miami Florida, standing at 5'10 weighing at 228 pounds; The Ladies Man: Mike Maddox!

Mike Maddox enters the ramp and hears the whole crowds females chanting his name. Maddox struts his stuff with his trademark leather jacket engraved with "The :Ladies Man on it. Mike then runs down to the ring and slides into the ring . Maddox then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms then cuts his throat the crowd erupts even louder. Maddox then steps in his corner with a confident and determined look on his face as he awaits for his opponent.

The song dies down slightly but cuts right into "Bloody Cape" by Deftones. Green lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side. 

And his opponent, being accompnaied by Shae. From Kailua Hawiaii, by way of Altoona Pennsylvania. Standing at 6'4, weighin in at 240 pounds; Jace Gryphon!

They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around them.  Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through.  Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae gives him some last minute pep-talking.

Both managers exit the ring and stand in their respective corners as they do a fierce stare down between the two men ensue. After a few moments of with the laides safely out of harms way at ringside the ref calls for the bell to signify the start of the match.

The two close in and lock up in a colar elbow tie in the middle of the ring. Jace uses his height as leverage to overpower Mike Maddox and throws him back to his corner. Mike hits the mat and rolls onto his back. He gets up to a knee and eyes Gryphon. Jace calls him in yelling c'mon and gesturing with his hands for Maddox to try again.

Arenas: Jace comes into this match really confident after going further then Maddox did in the Apex Athlete tournamnet at New Generation.

Riley: I would be too. But at the same time they both got eleminated by Spider.

Maddox obliges and comes in again and again they lock up in a collar elbow tie. Jace goes to over power him using his height as leverage again, but mike uses Jaces height to his own advantage and uses Jaces forward momentum to bring him down to the mat with an armdrag.

Arenas: True but Maddox can argue that he pinned Spider. It was the Love Guns that put Spider down before the match was restarted.

Riley: The end result is what matters and in the end Spider came out the victor and the Apex Athlete. Now it's up to these two to prove who the better of the two are after both being eliminated by the same man.

He keeps hold of the arm as wrenches as Gryphon gets back to his feet. He twists and wrenches it a second time but is met with an elbow to the face and releases the arm. Gryphon whips his arm a few times before charging in and clotheslining Maddox. He stomps on him a few times before bringing him back to a vertical base. He sets and hits him with a vertical suplex. 1...

Arenas: So what happens to the man that loses this match?

Riley: My guess; they go back to the bottom of the ladder. This is the second opportunity these two are having at becoming number one contender for WWG gold. What else would happen?

Maddox kicks out and Gryphon is right back on the attack. He locks in a headlock wrenching as much as he can. Maddox fight his way back to a vertical base. He back up to the ropes and throws Gryphon off of him. Gryphon comes off the ropes and the two men meet in the center of the ring but Maddox is sent to the mat with a big shoulder block. Gryphon goes back and bounces off the ropes. Stepping over Maddox as he lays flat on his stomach.

Arenas: Gryphon is looking really good he could come away with the upset if he keeps this up.

Riley: Upset over who? Neither of these men are above the other it's a pretty even contest.

Gryphon rebounds and Maddox leap frogs him. On the second return Maddox looks for a hip toss but it's blocked by Gryphon. He tries for a short arm clothesline but it's ducked by Maddox who escapes the hold and is Gryphon turns aound is met with a step up enziguri to the side of the head.

Riley: And just like that the complexion of the match changes.

Arenas: That's the quickness we've come to expect from "The Ladies Man."

Maddox quickly covers 1, Gryphon kicks out. Maddox is quickly back to his feet and as Gryphon is on a knee gets a stiff kick to the chest sending him back down. Maddox is on him again and locks in a reverse chin lock. Gryphon quickly crawls to the rope causing the ref to start his count. Maddox breaks on a three and Gryphon rolls outside the ring clutching his jaw.

Arenas: Gryphon on the outside now trying to regain his bearings.

Shae starts to make her way over to him but quickly backs away as Gryphon is taken down by a suicide dive from Maddox. Both men crash to the ground as their respective women look on.

Riley: But it was all for naught.

Arenas: No rest for the weary as far as Mike Maddox is concerned with that suicide dive that sent both man down.

Riley: And I'm not too sure who got the worst of that exchange.

They both get back to their feet as the refs count hits three. Gryphon connects with a right hand then Irish whips Maddox into the ring steps. He rolls in at six then back out to break the count.

Riley: Looks like he's not done with him yet.

Gryphon gestures with his hand telling Shae to clear away as he closes in on Maddox again. Maddox pushes himself up just enough to throw a drop kick to the knee of Gryphon. Gryphon stumbles and his head bounces off the steel steps as he falls half on Maddox.

Arenas: And a quick counter by Maddox once again puts him in the drivers seat.

Maddox moves from under Gryphon gets to his feet and locks Gryphon in a front face lock, brings Gryphon to a vertical base, then hits him with a snap suplex to the padded area around the ring.

Arenas: And thats just a thin pad covering the concrete floor.

Maddox climbs up on the apron then poses for the women in the crowd and they all begin to cheer for him. Maddox steps in the ring to break the count then climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Riley: What's he doing here?

Arenas: This could end up very good...

Riley: Or very, very bad...

As Gryphon gets to his feet Maddox leaps off and hits him with missile drop kick. Again both men are down while both women look on now with a concerned look on their faces. The ref starts his count again.

Arenas: What a missile drop kick Maddox connected with!

Riley: Yeah, but now both men are down and neither are moving.

Arenas: That's why they call those moves high risk.

The ref gets to 5 before either men start to move.

6... Both women come to their mans side trying to get them back into the ring.

7... Mike Maddox is the first to get somewhat coherent and is able to drag himself towards the ring.

8... Shae puts the arm of the much heavier much bigger Jace Gryphon around her shoulder and as best she can drags him to ringside.

9... She props him next to the apron then pushes him into the ring, getting both legs within the ropes right before the ref gets to 10.

Maddox figures Gryphon is still out and goes for the cover.

Riley: Smart move their take advantage of every opportunity.

1...2... Shae who's still at ringside puts Gryphons foot on the rope. The ref catches it and stops the count.

Arenas: Oh, C'mon! hae put his foot on the rope.

Riley: It's not cheating if you dont get caught Chris.

Jenny who was returning to her corner catches this and rushes Shae.

Arenas: The ref might not have seen it but Jenny did.

A cat fight ensues. The ref and Maddox yell at the women to stop fighting. Madoox leaves the ring and pulls the kicking and screaming Jenny off of Shae and tells her to go back to the corner. He eyes Jenny and points to the corner a she steps up on the apron. He finds himself suddenly captured in a reverse facelock, then gets an inverted suplex back into the ring.

Riley: That's why you never take your eyes off of your opponent.

Arenas: And it looks like the momentum is shifting once again.

Gryphon covers again 1...2... again Maddox gets a shoulder off the canvas.

Gryphon gets a little frustrated but keeps his cool and now locks in a sleeper hold. Maddox tries to fight through it but after about a minute and a half and seems almost out  but with a last burst of energy is able to turn his body and gets Gryphon with a back suplex.

Riley: That looked like it took all the energy out of him. I don't think he has anything left.

Gryphon gets back to his feet as quickly as he can then stomps on Mike trying not to give him anytime to recover. He pulls him back to a vertical base but Maddox clears Gryphon's hands off of him then kicks him in the gut and follows up with a double underhook DDT.

Arenas: Well it looks like he had enough for that butterfly DDT but now both men are down.

Both men are down and not moving. The ref checks them both and starts his count.

The ref gets to 7 before both men have made their way back to their feet and start exchanging right hands in the middle of the ring. Gryphon gets the upper hand and backs Maddox to the ropes. He goes for an Irish whip, but Maddox reverses it. Gryphon comes off the ropes into a Maddox drop kick. Both men get back to their feet Madoox rushes in but is hit with a clothesline from Maddox. Gryphon gets back up and kicks Maddox in the gut. He runs and comes off the ropes but gets taken down with a big time, 180 Spinebuster.

Arenas: Maddox is getting all fired up as once again the momentum shifts in his favour.

Riley: This is a great up and down match neither men are going to give up without a fight.

He picks up Gryphon and Irish whips him again. This time he takes him down with a Lou Thez Press and drives right after right into his face. He dismounts runs off the ropes and Springboards off with a Mad-assault.

Arenas: The Mad-assault that could be all! Here's the pin...

1..2...3NO Gryphon just gets a shoulder off the canvas.

Arenas: And Gryphon barely got his shoulder off the canvas that time. This match could be coming to a close soon.

Maddox says its over. He makes his way over to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Riley: Looks like that the idea as Maddox is on the top rope.

He poses there for a second before leaping off with perfect form with his head bashing off the canvas.

Arenas: No one home as Gryphon had the wherewithall to roll out of the way of that.

Gryphon is the first back to his feet but Maddox is able to fight back to vertical base soon after only to be met with right hand after right hand. Gryphon backs him up to the corner pumelling him with shot after shot. The ref gets to 5 and Gryphon doesn't stop.

Riley: It looks like gryphons emotions are getting the best of him.

Arenas: He's gotta be careful or he could get disqualified.

The ref pushes himself in between the two and gets in Gryphons face yelling at him to listen to him and break when he tells him to or he'll disqualify him next time. Gryphon pushes past the ref and goes right back to work with right hands. The ref counts again Gryphon props Maddox up and Irish whips him hard to the opposite corner. Madoox hits the turnbuckle and stumbles out. Gryphon charges in looking to hit him with the Train Wreck. Maddox has the where with all to throw himself down causing Gryphon to go shoulder first into the ring post. He slowly pulls himself from the corner turning around into a dragon screw from Maddox. Maddox keeps hold of the leg and pulls Gryphon to the center of the ring then locks in the Lady of Despair.

Arenas: Lady of Despair he could tap out right here.

Gryphon tries to fight through the pain but the match has taken it's toll on him and he has no choice but to tap out.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, and number one contender for the Legacy championship; Mike Maddox!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 08:40:36 am »

The camera returns to a view over the main arena, then swings down to the announcer's table.

Adrian Riley: Welcome back to Legacy, and coming up in just a few short minutes is a moment many of us have been waiting on since it was announced, and tonight the story has got even more interesting.

Chris Arenas: That's right. Announced last week, we've got a mystery tag team debuting tonight and they've got a massive challenge ahead of them with Spider and Spencer Clark, two Hall of Famers, two amazing singles competitors, it'd be a challenge for any team.

Adrian Riley: But it's not just that. See, tonight, the new guys, whoever they are, are here and they've been causing mayhem backstage. They hijacked Moxley and McKissick's locker room, they delivered pies to the Blue Collar Brawlers that just exploded in their faces, and well, they've been cited for causing a nuisance with loud music and lude noises coming from the room all night. And we still don't know a thing about them.

Chris Arenas: Well, we know they appear to have a midget butler named Boris. I don't know, Adrian, I'm excited to see this. This could go anywhere. Absolutely anywhere.

The lights in the arena get dim and a little bit of electrical interference emits from the speakers, a voice softly saying “The One... The Only...” and the crowd stands up, cheering as “Dark Horse” by The Ghost comes to life, lights switching blue and green on stage. Out comes Spencer Clark getting the crowd pumped up. He runs to each side of the stage, then back to the centre, jumping and landing with his arms thrown out with as pyros go off behind him. Smirking, he runs down to the ring, slides in, and goes to each turnbuckle, doing his guns signal, as the music dies down. All the while, Matt Thomas has been introducing him, but like his partner, Spencer is a man that does not need an introduction.

“I'm The Champ” by Ghostface Killa hits the speakers as the lights dim and turn purple. Spider comes from behind the curtains rolling his shoulders, stopping at the edge of the ramp and pointing to a random fan before continuing down the ring. Fire from four different points on both sides of the ramp shoots up as Spider saunters down, pointing at signs in the crowd and nodding his approval. He hops up onto the mat and steps into the ring, climbing the far right turnbuckle, pausing for a few seconds and then striking a pose. He slips back down, as Spencer re-enters the ring, and the two eye each other a little nervously, and shake hands.

Adrian Riley: Well, that doesn't bode well for our debutantes tonight, seeing these great wrestlers on the same page.

Chris Arenas: While that's true, we've been told that the new guys are a team, they've worked together many times in the past, and Spider and Spencer are not used to being partners. Tag team wrestling is a team sport, after all. Maybe that gives them the advantage?

Adrian Riley: Or maybe it just levels them out.

Chris Arenas: Either way, it's sure to be a great contest.

Arenas is cut off as “Dance of the Knights” begins to play on the speakers and the mood takes an ominous turn.

Chris Arenas: Well, here we go!

The music continues, all build up and no reward, nothing happening, until Boris the Butler walks out on stage, a mix of confusion washing throughout the arena. The midget holds a microphone in his hand.

Adrian Riley: What's going on here?

Boris: Cut the music! Cut it!

The music fades away quickly, and the crowd stirs into loud boos. Boris clears his throat in the microphone, which only incites the crowd further, but eventually they simmer down, and he speaks.

Boris: If I could have your attention for just a few moments. The masters have requested that they be the first to enter the ring ahead of tonight's match, so that they could address the crowd, and properly introduce themselves. Since that has apparently not happened, with Spencer Clark and Spider failing to comply with these requests, matters have to be taken. We cannot trust Mr Clark and the Spider to comply with our request again, so we have decided that they shall be restrained for the duration of the following. The masters have provided their own security team to handle the situations. Boys! Get out here!

More music sweeps across the speakers, and this time it seems to be more of a joke – it's the Benny Hill theme playing, as a small army of security guards come out onto the stage. A quick headcount reveals ten of them, marching down to the ring, and the crowd and announcers are just in shock.

Adrian Riley: It's... it's... an army!

Chris Arenas: An army of midgets!

Adrian Riley: This is unbelievable!

The midgets, dressed in tiny security guard costumes, surround the ring, Spencer and Spider looking on nervously from the inside. The midgets enter the ring and form a circle, trapping Spencer and Spider, and then they swarm, five going after each men, all the while the Benny Hill theme plays in the background. Spencer and Spider push the security midgets away, but eventually the numbers are just too much, and the midgets force them into the corners of the ring furthest from the stage, tying them against the turnbuckles with duct tape, as the music finally dies down.

Boris: Thank you, security, you may now leave.

The crowd's boos are louder than ever, and Boris, sensing it, does his best to dispense them. It doesn't really work.

Boris: I can assure you, no further harm will come to Mr Clark and Mr Spider, until the match begins. My masters are troublemakers, but they wish to be respectful to such great talent. As such, their opponents will be cut free of their bonds before the match begins. It is, after all, only fair.

Adrian Riley: This is ridiculous!

Boris: And now, without any further ado, please welcome my masters, The Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards!

A sudden darkness sweeps across the arena, and the crowd is blanketed by silence. A slow drum beat starts in the darkness, thumping away, rising in speed and intensity until there's a massive crash, the clashing of cymbals and an explosion of pyro rocketing off both sides of the stage, the silhouette of Boris the Butler by the entrance.

Music erupts with a steady beat, uptempo and rhythmical, darkly violent,  and in moments it becomes clear that it is Deadmau5's “Professional Griefers”. A further set of pyro bursts around the big screen as the lights flare into brightness, a hazy glow of light covering the entrance way as two figures emerge onto the stage. Dressed in matching, full lengthed leggings, and long dark coats, the men stand on either side of their butler, who begins to lead them down to the ring as the lights clear up, and their properly visible for the first time in WWG.

They tower above the midget, though they can barely be described as tall, both appearing to be below six-foot in height. Both share short, dark hair, and devillish grins, and both are full of energy, just about exploding with in on the spot, hopping and jumping. They burst into a sprint pass Boris the Butler, sliding into the ring and right over to the bound superstars in the corners, staring them right in the eyes, and giving them a little pat on the top of the head, barely containing themselves from laughing.

The Wildcards buzz about the ring for a minute while the music plays, soaking in the moment, clearly enjoying themselves and their situation. Boris finally enters the ring, still carrying his microphone, and is offered a handshake from both the new superstars. Finally, the music begins to die down, and Boris speaks again.

Boris: Ladies and gentlemen, these men are the Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards, better known as the Wildcards for short, or FTW for those of you who like to abbreviate. Standing to my right, he is the tallest of the two at five-foot-eleven, at twenty-three years of age, weighing – well, what does that actually matter? - but nonetheless, a healthy two-hundred and fifteen pounds, his mother gave him the name James, but his friends call him Jimmy, or The Swift Fox of Nightmarish Fast Destruction, but to the WWG he is JIMMY COLT!

The man on Boris' right raises his arms into the air as the crowd is unsure how to react. A few cheers finally emerge, as Boris continues.

Boris: And to my left, standing just shorter at five-foot-nine, also twenty-three years old, weighing a perhaps slightly underweight one-hundred and ninety-two pounds, born as Richard, never known as **** or Richy, known in some circles as the Elvish Prince of Mirkwood, but in most places as the Wise and Wonderful Rabid Dog, to all of us in attendance both here and at home, he is RICKY KING!

The man introduced as Ricky King snaps his teeth a couple of times, getting right in the face of Spencer Clark, but laughs it all off, as the pair, Ricky and Jimmy, are handed microphones, and Boris steps aside. Finally, it is time for the new team on the block, the Wildcards, to speak. It is Jimmy Colt to start.

Jimmy Colt: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to prime time television, the true main event of the evening, that lovely hour of the day where we steal the show, make your girlfriends – and boyfriends – fall in love with us, and give you all something to talk about for weeks. I am Jimmy Colt, Jimmy the Colt, the Coltmeister, the Granddaddy of Coltness, and the grooviest mother ****er on the planet. Aside from the Funkosaurus, of course, but he can't be here tonight, he's got his hands tied up, or tied down, or around a bedpost, or something like that. But just like the real thing, I'm here to show you my moves, make you watch as I dance, and there's so much to prove tonight but I'm sure I'll keep you all entertained. I guarantee it. Because if there's one thing my brother Ricky and I do well, it's entertain. Case in point: tonight we got asked to turn the music down, and to get those damn girls out of the locker room, and one nice man even said can we please go the **** away, **** off, and **** ourselves repeatedly whilst shoving rusty forks up our assholes. He was pretty pleasant, and I'll be glad to have a chat with him again, mostly to see if he's still chained to that narrow window ledge or if he's fallen off and hanging there, but my point still stands, there's just so much--

Ricky King: Holy ****, JC, would you shut the **** up already!

And at last, a clear cheer for the Wildcards, as Jimmy Colt's rambling introduction had finally turned the corner and NEEDED to be interrupted.

Ricky King: Honestly, I love you like a brother, but sometimes you just don't know when to shut your mouth and let your knuckles do the talking.

Jimmy Colt: It's a terrible burden, I know, I know.

Ricky King: Your tongue waggles more than a dog licking peanut butter out of a girl's ****.

Jimmy Colt: Well the ladies seem to love it.

Ricky King: That they do, but you can annoy the rest of us. Let me have a few words. I'm Ricky King, the youngest and most royal bastard you're ever likely to meet. I'm a pain in your ass, I'm the one that's gonna hurt you the most, because all my life I've had to make up for being so small.

Jimmy Colt: Hey now, Ricky, you're not small, you're average.

Ricky King: Maybe now. But not in all regards, if you know what I'm saying.

Jimmy Colt: I'm afraid I don't.

Ricky King: The ladies, bro, the ladies. No complaints. Never, not once.

Jimmy Colt: Well, women in general are shorter than men, so why are they going to complain about that? It seems a little silly.

Pause. A beat. Ricky looks at Jimmy in disbelief.

Ricky King: Jimmy, I love you, but you're a ****ing dumbass.

Jimmy looks genuinely hurt.

Jimmy Colt: I'll pretend you didn't say that, Ricky. Me ma also said I was plenty smart, and if I wasn't, then you and I wouldn't be here today, would be? I mean, who's idea was it to take that locker room tonight? They had a tray table of crackers and cheese, man. HOW GOOD WAS THE CHEESE? Without me you'd never have had that cheese tonight?

Ricky King: Fair point, Jimmy. You're practical, I like it. And me? Did you see the Big Creamy Babies? Those pies worked perfectly, and now I have a new wallpaper for my computer. I even put it on my phone already!

Jimmy Colt: Oh man, that was brilliant, I can't believe they fell for it. Who delivers free pie just minutes before a fight? Honestly, if everyone else is that thick and slow, we'll have no fun.

Ricky King: No fun at all. And to think they said it would be a challenge. You'll never make it, they said, you'll never be one of the best.

Jimmy Colt: Well, they might've said that about you, but I was always told I'll do great things.

Ricky King: Not you or me, idiot. Us.

Jimmy Colt: As a team?

Ricky King: Yes.

Jimmy Colt: How dare they! They deserve a talking to. I'll be right back, Ricky, I've got to give them a talking to.

And strangely, Jimmy turns to leave the ring, but seems to quickly realise that he's probably missing a vital piece of information. He turns back around.

Jimmy King: ...Just who are “they”, Ricky?

Ricky King: I don't know, critics, some fat slobs sitting behind computer screens, your dad, the president, George Clooney, and the Bloodhound Gang. People like that.

Spider: For ****'s sake, are you too going to talk all night or are we going to fight?!

The sudden interruption, just picked up by the microphone, snaps the Wildcards to attention. Ricky looks visibly angry and raises his hand to strike Spider, but stops himself.

Ricky King: No, we said we wouldn't. Boris, gag them.

Obliging the request quickly, Boris pulls out duct tape and proceeds to Spider, covering his mouth to prevent further interruptions. Spencer Clark sees the midget approaching him next, and tries to thrash to prevent it, but duct tape goes over his mouth as well, and they're silent. Ricky and Jimmy watch on, smiles creeping back over their face.

Jimmy Colt: Alright. Maybe Spider right. Cool. We should fight them, shouldn't we? That's what we're getting paid to do. But hey, I've got an idea, let's play a game. Let's call it pick a fault. We'll take it in turns and see if we can pick out faults with Spider and Spencer Clark. Let's, uhh, limit it to a minute, though. Or we could be here all night and get nowhere.

Ricky King: Sounds good. I'll start. Let's go with Spider. Number one: he's black--

Jimmy Colt: WHOA! Man, what the hell, you can't just say he's black. That's not a fault. Not his fault, anyway. Racial equality, Ricky, racial goddamn equality.

Ricky King: Black-hearted, is what I was about to say, Jimmy.

Jimmy Colt: ...Oh.

Ricky King: Your turn.

Jimmy Colt: He's old! Too old, old and beaten down, old and wartorn. You can practically hear the joints creaking.

Ricky King: He's got a terrible make-up artist. I mean, really, did they put any effort in at all.

Jimmy Colt: Smells vaguely of tacos. Or maybe that's just my lunch I still smell.

Ricky King: Seems to have no consistency in wrestling style. All over the place. It's almost like he's several different people in one.

Jimmy Colt: That'd be cheating, Ricky.

Ricky King: It would.

Jimmy Colt: So he's also a cheat, then?

Ricky King: Indeed.

Jimmy Colt: Okay. Well, that's enough. No, wait! One more. Spider's not a name. Spider's an animal. An arachnid. And look, he's only got two legs, not eight. So he's also a liar, and untrustworthy. I mean really, who would trust a Spider?

Gradually, the Wildcards had been getting closer and closer, until they were right in Spider's face, anger filling Spider's eyes. And suddenly they turn from him, and they approach Spencer Clark.

Jimmy Colt: And what about you? Spencer Clark, “The One, The Only”? I've done my research, Mr One and Only. I've done my research. There are 96 other people with the name “Spencer Clark” in the United States alone. You're a bigger liar than Spider is! And look at all the fans you have, and the failures that you have as well. How does a man that's failed as many times as you have so many fans? Well, I looked at some stuff, and I figured out their faker than Justin Bieber's twitter followers! They're faker than a prostitute's breasts. That's the only explanation I have for it. And you know what else? You look different every couple of months. Like a whole different person. I swear you used to be small, but well-built, and now you're mildly tall and skinny, and the tatts, and everything else. I mean, why man, why you gotta change your look? Be true to yourself, yadda yadda yadda, and all that jazz. Isn't that sort of what you stand for, I mean--

Ricky King: Jimmy. You're rambling again.

Jimmy Colt: Am I? ****. Your turn, Ricky.

Ricky King: No, I think the game's over. But I've got a new game. Jimmy, you know how I like the hip hop?

Jimmy Colt: Oh yeah, who doesn't!

Ricky King: Well, I wrote my own little rap in preparation for tonight's fight. Wanna hear it?

Jimmy Colt: Most certainly not! Your raps are terrible.

Ricky King: No, they aren't!

Jimmy Colt: You never believe me! Fine. Do it! Just get it over with.

With another smile, like a child on Christmas morning, Ricky takes a deep breath, and prepares for his little rap.

Ricky King: Yo, Boris, drop me a beat.

And obligingly, the butler begins to beatbox – terribly, almost earsplittingly bad, but Ricky seems not to notice, or to care, and begins to rap.

Ricky King: Oh yeah, here it goes, uh huh;

You ain't see us comin'
Coz if you did you'd be running
We the finest ****s to jump in this place
And when we done with you, you ain't got a face
Smooth and handsome
Holding you to ransom
****es gonna be loving my sweet moves,
Dancing along to these ****ing sick grooves
So when the bell has gone and you find yourself asking
There wont be any doubt you got beaten by the best man
Greater than the devil I play all the best tricks
You might as well all be sucking my ****!

And he even poses as a finish, arms cross across his chest. Jimmy looks on, baffled and a bit lost in the moment, and starts a slow, sarcastic clap. Soon enough, the crowd is joining in. Ricky actually looks a little bit hurt.

Jimmy Colt: Ricky, I love you... but that was terrible. Never do that again, please.

Ricky King: You can't control me! You're not my mum!

Jimmy Colt: I'm not, no, but I think it's time we get a move on, don't you? We've had our fun and games. The Spider and the The Ninety-Seventh arm probably a bit tired of being tied up. And, we're being paid to fight, aren't we? So... let's do that instead!

Ricky King: Agreed, Jimmy, I'm ready for a bit of a wrestle.

Jimmy Colt: And since we're such nice guys, you know what? We'll untie these guys, and we'll give them some time to recover. I mean, you've been attacked by midgets (and that was hilarious, by the way), and tied up for a few minutes – how long do you think they'll need?

Ricky King: Around three and a half minutes, I think. That's how long I need after a long grueling session to reload and go back in, just to toughen up again.

Jimmy Colt: Sounds fair. Boris, untie them please. And the rest of you – you, back at home, watching from your comfy couches on your big screen TVs – we'll see you after these messages from our sponsors!

Boris moves back over to Spencer Clark and cuts him free, as the Wildcards slide out of the ring. Spencer goes over and removes Spider's bonds instantly, and they begin checking themselves for injury, stretching out a little bit, as Legacy cuts to a commercial break, giving the Hall of Famers a chance to recover before the match begins
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 08:41:35 am »

Tag Team Match
Team Mystery vs Spider and Spencer Clark

The camera sweeps in over the ring as the broadcast returns from a commercial break, with Spencer and Spider still holding the ring whilst the newcomers, Jimmy Colt and Ricky King, the Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards, are interacting with the fans surrounding the ring. They look like they're having a ball, playing jokes on the fans - “Smell the Cheese”, and the old “If your hand's bigger than your face you've got cancer” tricks, not really making any friends. Finally, the bell rings, calling for attention.

Chris Arenas: Here we go! The Wildcards in action against Spider and Spencer Clark, and the Hall of Famers aren't looking happy with the way they were treated before the commercial break.

Adrian Riley: They've come out no worse for wear, really, maybe some inner ear bleeding from being forced to listen to Ricky King's rapping!

Chris Arenas: The Wildcards are about to get what's coming to them, that you can believe!

The Wildcards slide into the ring and Spider and Spencer start to move towards them and they back up into the corner, pulling the referee between them, and telling him to take one out of the ring. Spencer Clark obliges, after pointing at Ricky King and giving him some words, and Ricky King follows to the outside. The referee calls for the bell, and the match is officially under way.

Centre of the ring. Spider faces off with Jimmy Colt. They circle, and Colt looks for the hook-up but Spider snaps a right jab into his face, catching the newcomer off guard, and tries to follow up with a hook that Colt dodges, sprawling down and whipping Spider's legs out from underneath him. Spider bounces back up and the stars lock-up, trying to outwrestle each other and Colt transitions to a belly-to-back grip, drops to the ground, and rips Spider's legs out from under him again. Spider bounces back up again, looking infuriated and goes for strikes, blocked by Colt who grabs an arm and wrenches it, pulling Spider in for a short-arm clothesline, then drops the elbow on the prone Spider.

Chris Arenas: Jimmy Colt's definitely got some moves, but Spider will come right back at him!

And sure enough, he does. Colt locks in a headlock, but Spider stands and drops him with a back body drop. Colt rolls onto his feet, only to be met with a shoulder block from Spider. Colt is onto his feet in one motion and they lock up again, Spider snaps a knee into the gut and follows with a snapping neckbreaker. He rolls into the cover, but Colt's pushing him away quickly, and puts some distance between the two. Spider charges a little recklessly into a jumping axe kick from Colt, and finally a cover is made, but it only registers a one-count. Colt pulls Spider to his feet grabs him in a headlock, looking for a DDT, Spider tries to counter but Colt stomps his toes, pulls him up with a single underhook and impales Spider on the canvas with a DDT. Colt makes the cover but only gets the one, so he pulls Spider to his feet again and throws him against the corner where Ricky King gets involved, holding Spider's arms whilst Colt unleashes a series of chops to the chest, and makes the tag.

Adrian Riley: Well the Wildcards are certainly working as a team, Colt has impressed early, let's see what King can do!

Colt whips Spider into the far ropes and King enters the ring, slingshotting into a crossbody takedown, straight into the cover for a two. King brings Spider back up, and takes him to another corner, hitting him with shoulder blocks to the midsection. He backs up and goes for a splash but Spider dodges, King's face meeting turnbuckle, and he turns as Spider hits the ropes and smashes him with a running DDT. Both men down but not seriously hurt, they get up and meet in the centre of the ring, trading blows. King suddenly points to Spencer and shouts at the referee, the referee turns to Spencer and King pokes Spider in the eyes, blinding him temporarily, using the move to follow up with jabs to the stomach, then follows with a brainbuster suplex. King covers for the two, but Spider kicks out.

Adrian Riley: Spider needs to start looking for the tag, Spencer's speed and freshness could be a turning point here.

Back on their feet, King looks to set up Spider with a DDT, but Spider counters with the Aurora Borealis! Ref counts to two but King kicks out, scrambles to his feet, and runs right back at Spider into The Smash! King drops like a stone, Spider goes for the cover and gets a long two! Both men are a little out, but start crawling to their corners. King makes the ground up first, and Colt charges in to stop Spider from making the tag, but Spencer gets in!

Chris Arenas: And here we go!

Spencer gets straight to work, hitting a series of low kicks to Colt, then smacks him with a high kick in the head, stunning Colt on his feet. He steps back, SUPERKICK to Colt! Colt's still standing, dazed and out of his mind... PELE KICK to Colt! Colt crashes to the mat and Spencer covers, but somehow the rookie gets his shoulder up. Spencer pulls Colt to his feet and drags him to a corner, and ties him to the Tree of Woe! Stomps to the gut by Spencer! He backs up, and it looks like he's going to hit the hanging dropkick, but he charges right into a SPEAR from Ricky King! King unties Colt and turns as Spider comes back into the ring and drops him with a toe hold, King bounces back up and into the ropes, and Spider nails him in the face with a standing dropkick. Off the ropes, and Spider hits the handspring moonsault! Back on his feet, and he springboards from the second rope, and turns 180 in the air to hit the Slayer! King is looking out of it and he rolls to the outside of the ring whilst Spider follows, leaving the legal men in the ring.

Adrian Riley: Wow, this match has suddenly taken the intensity up to 11!

Colt approaches Spencer who is struggling a little from the spear, and drags him to the centre of the ring. He picks him up and lands a bridging dragon suplex, just getting a quick count but no result. Spider has returned to his position in the corner, but King is still down on the outside. Colt lifts Spencer again and grabs him with a muay thai clinch, rocking Spencer with a massive knee to the face. Colt down for the cover, gets one, gets two, but Spider kicks out! Back to a standing position and Colt hits a suplex, rolls into another and nails it, rolls into another and nails it again, and comes up for the fourth... and drops Spencer flat on his face! Cover by Jimmy Colt, and he gets another nearfall two. He looks frustrated, and looks for a break with a tag to Ricky, but King is still not in the corner. Colt pulls Spencer up to his feet again, but Spencer snaps to... BE ALL, END ALL!

Spencer makes the cover! One... two... th—NO!

Ricky King has made the save with a diving elbow drop right to the back of Spencer's head, and Spencer is hurting!

Chris Arenas: I like the looks of Jimmy Colt but there was no way he was kicking out of that! Ricky King just saved the match.

King grabs Colt and drags him back to their corner, steps outside the ring, and tags himself in. Spencer has almost made the tag to Spider but King gets to him in time and throws him back into his own corner, where he stomps away, again and again and again, until the referee has to force him to stop. Spencer pulls himself up and stumbles forward, but King hits a scoop slam and snap leg drop. He hooks the leg in a cover, gets two, and Spencer kicks out. Colt is back to his feet on the outside, holding his head. King stomps at Spencer a few times but pulls him back up quickly, twists the arm and signals to Colt but Colt shakes it off. King instead turns the situation into a swinging neckbreaker, and gets another two for the count. He pulls Spencer back up again, and looks for a lifting move but Spencer fights it and strikes at King's gut, breaking his concentration for a moment, allowing Spencer to push him against the ropes where Colt makes the blind tag. Colt enters the ring and the pair beat down on Spencer, whip him into the ropes, King hits a drop toe hold and Colt bounces off the ropes and hits a low dropkick to Spencer's face! Colt makes the cover as King leaves the ring but only gets two!

Colt takes Spencer back to the corner and tags King back in straight away, and they hit a double suplex and roll right into another double suplex!

Adrian Riley: Wow, that's impressive, I've never seen a double team version of that move!

King makes the cover but Spencer somehow kicks out. King pulls Spencer up and tries to wrestle with him, but Spencer manages to shrug him off, turn, and dive, making the tag to Spider! Spider explodes into the ring and catches Ricky King with a Harlem sidekick! Quick cover gets one, both men spring to their feet and Spider goes for the Smash again, but King backs up, then leaps forward with a spinning kick, and connects! Spider gets covered for one and pushes King away, both men up and locking arms, Spider hits an arm drag! Another! Another! He locks in the Spider Lock! King is looking like tapping, desperately clawing for the ropes, screaming in pain, looking certain to tap!

Chris Arenas: This is it!

Colt enters the ring and breaks the hold with a massive kick to the back of Spider's head! The referee tries to get Colt out of the ring but Spencer gets in and tackles Colt, and they fall to the outside of the ring. Spider and King face off and King smashes Spider with a European uppercut, standing leap into a hurricanrana, and flying forearm smash as Spider gets back up. Spider's down, Colt and Spencer outside...  King climbs to the top rope... MOONSAULT! King makes the cover on Spider...

One... TWO... TH—KICKOUT!

Spider escapes defeat narrowly and Ricky King can't believe it. He looks down at Spider and starts to climb the turnbuckle again, but slower, and Spider recovers, crotching King on the turnbuckle. Spider climbs up behind him.

Adrian Riley: Oh you know what's coming next!

Spider climbs up behind King... SPIDER LOCK SUPLEX! King is downed and out, Spider turns around, stands on the top rope... BLACK WID-NO! Colt is on the apron and he crotches Spider on the turnbuckle! Colt climbs up, and checks to make sure King has moved... and hits a DEATH VALLEY BOMB from the middle rope! Colt drags King over and drapes his arm over Spider.

ONE... TWO... THR—KICKOUT!

Chris Arenas: Unbelievable! Spider is a true Hall of Famer, there can be no doubt!

Colt is back in the corner, waiting for King to crawl over for the tag but neither King or Spider are moving. Spencer hits his corner too and starts shouting for Spider to make the tag. Both men stir, and start crawling to their corners.

Adrian Riley: This moment right here... this moment could very well decide the match!

Both men hit the tag and Colt and Spencer explode into the ring, colliding in the centre and hitting each other with a clothesline, they pop back up and deliver in tandem superkicks to each other and are down!

Chris Arenas: Colt is mirroring Spencer Clark! This kid has a lot of potential!

King and Spider make it back to their corners, Spider gets to his feet and stands waiting when Boris the Butler appears from beneath the ring, sneaks up the steps, and tapes Spider's hand to the the ringpost! Spider pulls at pulls at the tape but can't get it to budge, and Boris disappears! Back in the ring Colt and Spencer are up, Colt hits a backbreaker and then calls for King, while the referee helps Spider with his taped arm! King enters the ring and takes over, and he wrenches the arm once, twice, three times, and whips Spencer into the ropes (blind tag to Spider! Spider frees his trapped arm!), King picks up, no, LAUNCHES Spencer into the air and Colt comes out of nowhere with a SPRINGBOARD MISSILE DROPKICK to Spencer Clark in mid-air! King is already celebrated when Spider sneaks into the ring and rolls up Colt before he can go for the cover.

ONE... TWO... THREE!

The bell rings and Ricky King turns to congratulate his partner only to find Spider standing with his arm raised.

Adrian Riley: Unbelieveable! From the jaws of defeat Spider has snatched a victory here tonight for his team.

Chris Arenas: Absolutely, without Spider's involvement this match could've gone to the newcomers. Spencer was out of form, leaving Spider to bear the load by himself.

Adrian Riley: You have to give the new guys credit, Chris, they pushed these legends to the limit with bold moves and great tactics. They gelled better as a team, but their one lapse at the end there cost them big time.

Chris Arenas: I don't think you have to worry about them going anywhere though... hey, wait!

Ricky King and Jimmy Colt exchange a quick glance and together they grab Spider, Colt starts the arm wrenches this time, off the ropes, launches Spider into a SPRINGBOARD SPEAR in mid-air! Spider is laid out right beside Spencer Clark, and the Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards stand tall, raise their hands, and walk out of the arena as Deadmau5's “Professional Griefers” thumps across the speakers.

Chris Arenas: That was totally uncalled for! They had no reason!

Adrian Riley: Of course they had a reason! Spider spoiled their fun, their certain victory, and if we've learned anything about these guys tonight it's that they like to have their own twisted little sense of fun.

King and Colt pat each other on the back and start to walk up the ramp, as they're joined by Boris who provides them with small towels and bottles of water, and Legacy fades into a commercial break.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:41:46 am by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 08:42:05 am »

The Cameras point in the back locker room area where Madeline Ayers is standing by with Mike Maddox.

Madeline Ayers:I am standing here with Mike Maddox. You mind if I ask you a few questions?

Mike Maddox:Go right ahead  I am game.

Madeline Ayers:You had a tough victory against Jace Gryphon. How do you think you stack up to Chris Mckissick?

Mike Maddox:I really have nothing to say he is the Legacy Champion. I respect that he is the champion but I am hungry for the title and will win it by any means necessary with the exception of cheating.

Madeline Ayers: Are you alright Maddox

Maddox falls to the  ground it looks like his knee has given out on him.

Mike Maddox: Aw. My knee what the hell happened it collapsed on me!!

Madeline Ayers calls for  the training staff. They arrive in the nick of time. The cameras then go by ring side with Chris and Adrian.

Adrian Riley:This is  not a good thing for Maddox

Chris Arenas:No not at all

Adrian Riley:We will keep you updated  on the status of Maddox.

Chris Arenas:We wish the best for you Maddox but the show must go on let's continue with some more action!!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 08:42:23 am »

Triple Threat Match
Jakob Hystaria vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger

Matt Thomas: The following match is a Triple Threat Match! Out first...

The lights dim in the arena, a slight mist rolls out over the ramp as strobe lights begin to flash as “Bulls on Parade” begins to play.

A figure walks out through the smoke and stands at the foot of the ramp. The lights slowly are turned up, but the strobes continue. The increased beat of the song triggers Jakob to explode into his personality. He points at the fans with a big grin on his face. Jaimi walks out behind him with his half of the Tag Team titles. He turns towards her and points at the title saying “come on, thats hot!”

Matt Thomas: Standing 6 foot 2 inches, Triple Crowned Champion, and one half of your WWG World Tag Team Champion, JAKOB HYSTAAAAARIA!

The two walks down the ramp as the lights slowly return to full elimination. Jakob enters the ring as Jaimi takes her place outside by the announcers table. He climbs a near by corner, standing on the middle rope. He lifts the Tag title up in the air once more. One of the fans in the front row "boo's" him. He points him out and gives him a middle finger before jumping off the rope awaiting the start of the match.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

"Patriot" by Jim Johnston starts to play as the fans start to boo "The Patriot" Jack Swagger as he appears at the entrance way along with Zeb Colter. He walks down the entrance ramp as the fans start to boo him and Colter gets in the faces of the fans chanting, "We The People". Swagger enters the ring with Colter and the music fades.

Matt Thomas: AAAAND their opponent...

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage.  He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Adrian Riley: This is going to be one of those ‘someone’s getting their ass kicked’ kind of matches. The rivalry that has been building up over the last few months between Dolph Ziggler and Jakob Hystaria is going to bleed over here tonight.

Chris Arenas: Don’t forget about the wild card here tonight, Jack Swagger. This could very well be a huge turning point for Swagger if he where to pull the upset and pin one of these two men tonight.

Adrian Riley: If Swagger wins tonight, I could easily see him being in the running for the Orion Championship very soon. As well if Jakob Hystaria where to win here tonight. Ether way I am sure Spider is watching this match closely, because he could find himself in a three way race battle for the title.

DING DING!

Jakob and Dolph quickly throw the first blows. Jakob and Dolph exchange blow for blow. Swagger looks on ward almost insulted. Swagger clocks Jakob with a blind right hook. Jakob staggers to the side. Dolph turns his attention to Swagger. Swagger quickly takes Jakob’s place in the brawl. Jakob shakes off the punch and turns towards Swagger. Jakob kicks Swagger in the mid section and both Jakob and Dolph grab Swagger for a double suplex.

Adrian Riley: Wait, are these two working together?

Chris Arenas: That puts Swagger in a bad place right now.

Adrian Riley: Thank you caption obvious. I am more surprised these two are working together!

Chris Arenas: As you stated before Adrian, these two want a piece of each other, I don’t think they are willing to let anyone else get the pin over the other.

Swagger hits the mat hard. Dolph and Jakob pop up quickly. Dolph spins around and shows off a bit. Jakob stands watching with a smirk on his face. Dolph stops facing Jakob and both become focused once more. Jakob and Dolph collide once more with punches. Dolph gets the upper hand. Dolph tosses Jakob in the corner. Jakob steps out holding his back. Dolph irish whips Jakob against to opposing ropes. Swagger explodes off the mat with a clothesline to Dolph. Swagger flexes and poses to the crowd as they ‘boo’. Jakob bounces off the ropes and meets Swagger as he turns around with a running DDT. Jakob rolls to his feet and pulls Swagger to his. Jakob hits Swagger with a fisherman’s DDT. Jakob jumps to his feet and smiles. He turns around and is met by a legdrop bulldog from Dolph. Dolph goes for a pin.

1..2.. KICK OUT!

Dolph sits up angry. Swagger kicks Dolph in the head and grabs Jakob. He lifts him up in a belly to belly suplex. Jakob rolls over his shoulder, spins Swagger around and reverses it into the “Evolution of Chaos”. Jakob sits on the mat with a smile on his face. He rolls to his feet. Dolph meets him. Jakob goes for a super kick, but Dolph ducks and hits Jakob with the “Zig Zag”. Dolph covers Swagger.

1...2...3...NO! Shoulder Up!

Dolph hits the mat and quickly covers Jakob...

1..2..SHOULDER UP!

Adrian Riley: Dolph is getting pretty upset, no matter what he can’t pin nether of these men.

Chris Arenas: Dolph knows what is on the line. A loss can hurt the future Orion Championship in the near future.

Dolph rolls Swagger on his side and slaps on a sleeper hold, wrapping his legs around his waste. Swagger rolls back and forth attempting to break the hold. Swagger begins to fade. Jakob breaks the hold with a standing leg drop to Dolph’s head. Jakob drags Swagger to the corner. He lifts him up to the 3rd rope. Jakob climbs up and both me leave the top rope with a Super Swinging Neckbreaker. Swagger lays on the mat as Jakob rolls back and forth from the pain. Dolph returns to his feet. Dolph drags Jakob to his feet. Dolph sets Jakob up for another Legdrop Bulldog, Jakob lifts up and Dolph flips to his feet. Jakob goes for a clothesline, Dolph ducks and hits the opposing ropes. Dolph jumps for a drop kick, Jakob grabs ahold of his legs, Dolph leans up and grabs Jakob into a rolling small package. Jakob quickly kicks out. Both men roll to their feet and lock up. Jakob rolls Dolph over his back, Dolph lets go and kicks Jakob in the back. Dolph grabs Jakob’s waste for a german suplex, Jakob lands on his feet. He hits Dolph with an over the back “Evolution of Chaos”. Dolph pops up and into the ropes. Jakob sits on the mat breathing heavy. After a moment, Jakob stands up. He heads towards Dolph. Swagger surprises Jakob with a german suplex of his own. He turns towards Jakob yelling ‘We the People!’ Dolph pulls himself up and hits Swagger with a “Zig Zag” and pins Swagger...

1...2...3!

Jakob hits Dolph too late.

DING DING DING!

Rocko and Hawk hit the ring!

Chris Arenas: The match is over! They have no business being down here!

Adrian Riley: I think that is the whole point, the match is over, anything goes now.

Rocko and Hawk begin to beat on Jakob. Dolph climbs to his feet. Rocko and Hawk lift Jakob up for a double powerbomb. Gryphon and Moxley run down to the ring. The three members of the Legion turn their attention towards them. An all out brawl breaks out as Jakob lay on the mat. Swagger rolls to a corner watching what is unfolding. Gryphon and Moxley become over powered by the three men. Jason Richardson walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. Rocko and Hawk hold Gryphon and Moxley down as Richardson enters the ring. Richardson walks back and forth in front of the two men, in a military firing squad style. Richardson holds his title in their face. He looks at Gryphon and blasts him across the face with the title. "The Hard Sell" by Coheed and Cambria and Scott Carr walks down to the ring. Richardson turns around and slings the title across his shoulder, taunting Carr. Jakob slowly comes too and realizes what has happened. Jakob kicks Hawk across the head, releasing Moxley. He turns back towards Dolph and spears him to the mat. Both begin to fight it out once more. Rocko releases Gryphon and steps in front of Richardson. Carr slowly steps over the top rope and Rocko and Carr go at it. Richardson steps in and hits Carr in the kidney. Moxley begins to come too. Swagger stands up and hits Moxley with a boot. The two men exit the ring and begin to fight on the outside. Jakob stands up and goes to Carr’s aid. Swagger tosses Moxley into the stairs. McKissick runs down the ramp, dropping his title. He quickly attacks Swagger. Jakob pulls Rocko off of Carr and hits him with a high knee. Dolph hits Jakob from behind with a bulldog. Carr choke slams Rocko. Carr turns around and is bet with the World Heavyweight Championship in the face. McKissick tosses Swagger into ring. He slides into the ring. Dolph pulls Jakob to his feet. McKissick rushes Dolph but is blind sided by Hawk. Hawk grabs McKissick and tosses him out of the ring, into Swagger. Richardson begins to stomp Carr, keeping him low. Swagger suplex’s McKissick on the outside floor. Maddox walks down to the ring. He stands feet away from McKissick and Swagger. Swagger looks over at him then slides into the ring. Maddox attempts to help McKissick up, but blindly, McKissick hits Maddox with a “Return to Sender”. McKissick sits up and is in shock he attacks Maddox. He looks back up into the ring. Carr pushes Richardson off of him and gets to his feet. Swagger heads directly towards Jakob. Carr launches off of the ropes. Richardson pushes Swagger in his way and Carr hits him with a “Carr Crash”. Carr looks down at Swagger. He lifts him up and tosses him out of the ring, hitting the guard railing on the outside. Carr spins around as the Legion exit the ring. Jakob slowly uses the ropes to pull himself up as the rest of the FSU slowly gather around. Moxley assists McKissick to his feet, but McKissick pats Moxley on the shoulder and walks towards the back. Moxley slowly enters the ring with the rest of the FSU.

END
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: