Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 03:49:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PPV Change Voting

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Poll
Question: Should we go to a 6 PPV year in the WWG?
Yes, 6 PPV's a Year!
No, Stop being a **** and RP!
Eh, Don't care ether way

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PPV Change Voting  (Read 292 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: May 02, 2013, 02:22:44 pm »

So, I saw Dave and Marcus talking about shortening our PPV schedule from 12 shows a year (monthly PPV's) and suggested cutting it in half to a 6 PPV year.

Pros - More time in between PPV's to build up a character; More time for Feuds, More title defenses on Legacy; possibly have a few Legacy Supershow's during the year

Cons - Less big Matches, handlers will have to put in more work during the Legacy's to boost better feuds and turn outs (in the context of part time handlers that usually only show up for the PPV's)

I am fine with ether or personally, and as I stated in the original post, I wont change anything so major in the WWG, with out a majority vote, because this is our place, WE as a WWG Family.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 04:02:00 pm »

Need more votes lol
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 09:52:31 pm »

I was thinkin if there were to be a reduction we could have 8. Have one like every 6 weeks but that's less sensible then one every other month... meh.
Report Spam   Logged

Marvelous Steven

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 02:54:59 am »

Looks like we have a consensus.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
MikeMaddox

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 05:16:31 am »

I don't agree with the majority of you guys who our voting let's make it 6 ppv's a year.

I am inflicting what my vote says  stop being ^&&* and rp. People need to rp for their matches and if they aren't going to be around let staff know. It is as simple as that. Two there is needs to be a writing staff and one that is going to be around and able to write matches .Who ever those people should be should have matches sent in by the designated  time frame allowed by Jdub. But that is just my opinion I am not here to argue I will go with anything
That the fed has to offer cause I love this fed and am dedicated to it.
Report Spam   Logged
Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 05:25:15 am »

Even still, personally I don't think elongating ht etime between ppv's makes rivalries build up. Its the work of the handlers really. For example richardson and lych. Everyweek richardson was tossing in a promo. The only reason I don't is that it takes me long enough to write an rp. I really am not down with tking all the time it would to fine tune a promo and send it in. Still that feud went on for months. The Spider Carr, Carr has done a lot of work to keep this going.

If people don't work, even if its just one sided, but don't work to carry on a feud no matter how much time there is between PPV's it won't matter.
Report Spam   Logged

KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 07:52:31 am »

I don't think you should have to wrestle every week.  In reality, superstars don't wrestle every week.  I think you have about four matches and then those guys not on the card can write promos and build up their characters. 
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
Spider
HOF

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 08:19:37 am »

I think that more depends on the handler and whats going on in the fed. May not want to/have to rp every week but can. Its real easy if you don't wanna be on the card tell Jakob. Back in March I think I was off the card the whole month leading up to final judgement, cause I asked to be left off the card.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 10:31:02 am »

I have been working on a frame for this whole ordeal... now - I mark it easy-to-read with "PPV" and "Supershow" because, well What PPV's stay over others is up for debate.  Also, I mention Supershows in the context of basically being a regularly scheduled Legacy event, with the exception of being thematic, or slightly more major.  Good lord, I'm dating myself here - but WCW Clash of the Champions... non-paid, major events.

So we don't NEED to have pressure added, with the hype and stop-gaps of being able to promote our talent, and their efforts - without the hustle and bustle of a much more major event.  Basically... we can do these whenever the **** we please too.  If we come to have a reason to implement them on a regular or even semi-regular basis... that's just a matter of it happening.  Some months are shorter, some are longer - we could slide in a Supershow whenever - for whatever reason we want.  No PPV before Christmas?  Whatever... X-Massacre comes into existence.  Maybe it happens next year, maybe not - who cares... it was just a special event, right?

We get to keep having a "Reason" to promote big matches, we get to avoid lulls, boredom, and/or handlers possibly feeling as if they are being left flounder... like J-Word mentioned in his Cons observation.  That to Me is a big thing.  I believe in Blood in, Blood out.  J-Word and I wanted to make this place work through success coming to those who worked for it, in any one, or every facet of this game.  I think this ultimately leaves us the power to play our shows as we want to.  I mean - we've got this Era of Aggression... what if we hit up a Night of Classics, or Hard Night in the Old School?  Just book proposed matches in old time - even turn of the century carnival type matches, like maybe someone wants to RP and we'll have a Fan's Invite match where people from the crowd come in and try not to get pinned for 5 minutes.  Would it need to be toned down from a typical match?  Hell yeah... but who here has 8 victories in a night recently?  Somebody could in a match like that. 

This game is - basically just creative writing.  So don't shy away from being Creative!

Also... like J-Word says... we not only Want feedback from everyone on the Roster - we've been Thriving on it.  Being a bit more full contact with the people playing the game has paid off for us, so keep it up peoples.  The more you give, the more we all get.

So my idea looks like this, over a course of roughly set around 12 months, I just figured for 52 weeks.  I can do a bit more looking into it and suit it to an actual year, but for now we are at our "Year End" after New Generation, our year should revolve around that... since it is our agreed upon Great Grandpappy O' the Whole Shebang.  SO - this is the concept... based on a Major PPV every other month.

::Event Schedule::

Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Major Event
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Super Show
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Major Event
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Major Event
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Super Show
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Major Event
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Major Event
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Super Show
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
New Generation

Thoughts?
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Dave

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 11:40:55 am »

Some people in this topic seem to think less ppvs is less rping. It's not. Its the same amount with deeper meaning on big matches.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 12:42:08 pm »

Agreed... as you can all see - I booked the WHOLE year in my proposal... that's not any Less lol.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

BigDickJohnson

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 01:10:31 pm »

Scott's idea Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Spider
HOF

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 01:49:30 am »

Except for the Legacy title because we all know it defended on a weekly basis I would still like to see the other two or how many ever singles titles we end up havinf defended once every 30 days. When I learned about that rule... years ago in the WWE when they actually held true to it it just made sense. Every 30 up to a max of 40 I'd say. As far as the tag team. Id say at every PPV or the Legacy before the PPV. I was thinking for those belts every 60 days until we get more tag teams. If we don't get a decent number or what have you, might aswell shelve those belts for a while. That's my stand.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 07:42:40 am »

That's a simple matter of Defense rotation.  We already have the titles ranked out by "Prestige" or whatever one might prefer to call it.  Essentially they are the platforms along climbing the ladder of success in WWG.

Top tier titles should be defended on a regular basis, and generally speaking the heavyweight title is defended a minimum of 2 times in the course of time spanning between any two given pay per views.  That's just personal observation from my time as a champion... though as our roster grows, and as these changes go from the point of discussion into being our community's operational guidelines and controls - concerns like this will surely be addressed and resolved with little to no effort.  I don't mean that to slough you off either... it's a very reasonable point you make.  That being said - that's why staff finally decided to bring in some annual awards, along with rejuvenating the title scene a bit.  Though, at the end of the day... having title matches occur on a regular basis does again fall back into the laps of those who are roleplaying and gunning for a particular strap.

The more we're involved - I mean that for you, them and myself - the easier progress is made for ourselves as well as the overall good of the fed.  Seriously... it's nice to feel as if I've been recognized for it now... but I didn't succeed like I have I.C. by being a selfish, abrasive, nigh intolerable prick - that's how Carr acts, not me.  Well... I'm not as fervid with it, anyhow.  The point I'm intending to make is this though, I spent a lot of thankless time making sure other people's characters came out looking good.   And I'm going to use my character as an example because a lot of people may get it if I present it like a kick in the face fact - so.... WHY!?  Because if Scott Carr beats some bland-tasteless D-bag nobody gives a rat's about... wtf is there for him to be proud of?  Now... if Carr squares off against a Superstar with some notoriety and renown - THAT makes for a bigger match more folks are interested in, THAT gives WWG a more powerful, resounding presentation, THAT... makes it worthwhile for both sides and the community, no matter if the results are win, lose or draw.

I'm glad to see things change... I for one was someone who came in at a tumultuous time in WWG.  A lot of the established guys had left, or were leaving... and I found my character's rise happened in a time where - when those folks came back, I was by no means the most popular guy... simply due to the effect I'd had on keeping the place rolling.  Does anybody here recall what Carr's first big storyline was?  He won the belt off of Spider, then maybe Legacy later... he had the belt stolen - and had to face an entire stable one on one until he'd made it all the way through - only to have Thaddeus defeat him and actually take the title at the next big event.  Now... reading that, who wins?  I mean Carr was a title-less champ, Thaddeus' crew were champ-less with the strap.  Chapter two begins and Carr's defeated... this guy who comes in, causes hell and goes undefeated gets pinned 1,2,3 in the middle of the ring.  Forgetting phoney titles and fantasy leagues for a moment... that play - got a lot of people's attention.  What could have been a boring angle turned out to fuel a lot of other big moves along the way - because those guys saw what I was trying to do.  I didn't want to come here and have just another wrestler.... I wanted to have a Superstar.  I was willing to self-promote and push the bounds of what was considered "Okay" - because frankly.... we play this game that's built on a larger than life sort of entertainment.... and more than half of us write intros that are only slightly more intense, or personalized than Instant Pancake Instructions.

That time frame is when Carr and Richardson started their beef.  Thaddeus' battles with Carr ensured that Thaddeus's name lived on proudly in WWG.  Those two, I won't say "Took my lead" - but they knew I was willing to essentially ignore people telling me "your intro is too long" - "your character is too mean" - "nobody would be that ruthless and still have fan's support" - basically because... anyone saying that to me made me curious if they'd ever even watched Wrestling.  Sure, the feedback I got has been negative at times - but regardless of what it was for, the goal was to ultimately have helped WWG in some way, shape or form.  That has been, is and will continue to be my goal here, OOC and IC.  I have e-fedded for Twenty years.  From go-nowhere federations to huge interfed communities.  I've succeeded at them all because I simply love the game and all along the way, while other people are trying to live in the boxy confines of what they think is enough to coast by - I really wanted to stake my claim and know that when the day comes that I need to leave the game behind... It would be after I had done something good for something that brought me a lot of joy.

I've been pushing people lately to break that "Good enough" mentality... because sure, tell me my intro is too long - I still love reading it and You don't have to.  Sure... tell me my character isn't appropriate, but how would you know just the level of inappropriate he is... if you hadn't read my roleplay through?  Say whatever you want against me... my ambition is to make my character a Superstar.  Because "Stars" only get so long to burn and their beacon only travels so far... while Superstars are still visible eons after the extinguish and they are noticed from galaxies away.

I really appreciate everybody getting together and discussing these changes... some of them need to be discussed, and some of them just need to happen without much debate.  But more so than how often we're putting titles up for grabs - which I promise will not be forgotten, it just means sometimes we'll have bigger matches on regular shows.  What WWG needs most is a breakdown in barriers.  You guys who have, and know how to make it... can and should be helping the newer talent, I mean if you're Already in the HoF.... what else is there except knowing you can contribute to WWG lasting the test of time?  We should all be taking a good hard look at our own characters and asking the brutal question - is this a character I'd watch, or is this a Superstar I'd tune in to see? 

I for one designed Carr - not to reflect me, per say, although much like WWE does, it's my personality and persona with the right mix of treble, bass and volume cracked up - otherwise though, that just comes about naturally... So... I designed him to be the type of ring presence I for one would tune in to watch.  I know handlers get feeling stale - it gets hard to want to even bother writing role plays at times... and I am left to pose the question to anyone and everyone... is the medium you're using able to give you the outcome you want?  It's tricky to Weld metal structures with nothing but Paint and Canvas - ya dig?  We're in a position of great creative control and I just see a lot of people who do Just Enough on a contract and say they'll touch it up later and rarely, if ever do.  So now as staff, I see that and I won't hold it against someone... but if your own input into your character is like Meh.... I'm not going to get as excited writing a match for them.  I mean how many god damned clotheslines and german suplexes can you make read as being awesome?  I would be glad to help anyone and everyone tune up their characters and just form them into something more exciting and pliable for their creative needs.  Again... I'm not trying to slough off your input Spider, it's heard and it's important.  I just think when you open the floor to debate about our titles, you open the door to debates about the quality of presentation in our roster as well.  We have lots of people who are more than capable of doing more than they are with the characters that immediately impact their success in the federation.... and I see them wanting 7 Course, 5 Star results from characters fitting cookie cutter concepts into laxidasical input.  It's a simple matter of Help us... Help you.  While you're at it... Help One Another too.

Nobody in the HoF is getting any higher on the food chain... we simply don't have anywhere else to go up to.  We should be looking back down, not our noses, but looking back down at those trying to come up... and maybe offer them the kindness, or the helping hand nobody offered us.  WWG is a wonderful e-fed to be in... and that's after 20 years of playing this game... I could be in any other fed, anywhere else on the web... and I'm here, because this is the place that's run like a Fed SHOULD be.  Handlers matter, Staffers matter, even the Anon-Dinks in the C-box can get to be a point of interest from time to time.  This place matters to a lot of the people in it for a lot of different reasons.  Let's make sure this place continues to grow and evolve and develop into what it so clearly has the potential to be.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Spider
HOF

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 01:12:30 pm »

Well id have to say what's goin on in the fed is an entire program people would tune in to watch. Everyone is working toward or doing something to some extent. You have the legion running a muck.  Carr and Spider's back at forth with the eventual clash everyone knows will happen just not sure when. In the mean time they have more pressing matters. Carr right now getting his title back, Spider hoping to reach accolades he has yet to attain and add to his hof resume. You have Mckissck who along with the legacy title is becoming one of the fatest rising stars in a while. Spence may be back for a while. The FSU recruting Moxley and Gryphon, both men I thinj are still trying to find where they fit in. Barney Green keeping things interesting with his character.

Its a viable program right now. My 'help' is the feedback I give. I'll. Give feedback 90+% of the time if asked. (Unless its a Carr rp you write too much lol). And if anyone came asking suggestions or what have you id be sure to help them out. As far as bare minimum for contracts like the one thing I have left to do is my bio. And I will eventually cause Spider hass a pretty vast history as an athlete I'm sure not as much as Carr but he's been around.

One thing I would like to see is people put a little more effort into their movelists. Spider could do a 450 but its not in my movelist so I shouldn't see it ever happen in a match. But if someone has a highflyer type wrestler who doesn't give a dedcent sized moveset, there are certain things a match writer may have him do that he neccessarily wouldn't. You can't fix whachya don't know. So I like when people take sometime to gove a moveset other than just signatures and finishes. I see signatures as moves you'll see everymatch. And a moveset as things you'll see in between.

Like orton he's got the middle rope DDT, the backbreaker. The big drop kick, the powerslam. Every now and tne you'll see a european uppercut. A backdrop just other stuff he can do but you won't see all the time. That's all I'm saying though, better contracts I think would equal more personalble matches giving people the feel their wrestler is in the ring not just some guy with their name.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: