Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 07:36:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Return RP

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Return RP  (Read 108 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: May 07, 2013, 05:58:07 pm »

What does everything think of this new take on my RP

http://wwg.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,15156.msg128831.html#msg128831
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MikeMaddox

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 02:37:11 pm »

Was an interesting piece of work loved every bit of it good job for a return rp.
Report Spam   Logged
Christopher McKissick

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 04:21:15 pm »

I'm not sure how you used to write, but this one was really well done. It came off as a little unstable and could be very dangerous in the right situations. This match is going to be good.
Report Spam   Logged
Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 06:16:43 pm »

I didn't get the reference at the end to jack smkrking or bob, so I can't say much about that. If you're going for the unstable angle I feel ya, if not then it lacks as a roleplay. The locations somewhat made sense, the only one that really made sense was the mental institution, but I think if you spent a lil more time on history in the institution bit it would have added strength to the roleplay. Though at the same time, if going for the unstable angle jumping from place like that does make sense.

I don't think the paragraph by Carr was needed. Due to the fact that it was all Jakob explaining where he was, why he came back, and what his plans are now against specifically The Legion, the paragraph would have had the same if not harder effect coming from Jakob.

Due to the fact I don't know exactly what you're going for I can only give a 7.5. If there was more to it to add clarity to a mental state then I could rate it higher. Though you didn't say whether or not the metal institution or anything else brought you clarity. You also talk about the 'little' you've accomplished in two years and leave it at that. Like no, anything about not letting another two years go by and doing a whole **** load more just I haven't done much, that's it.

I think you could have done a lot more with this roleplay. 7.5/10
Report Spam   Logged

Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 06:23:56 pm »

I didn't get the reference at the end to jack smkrking or bob, so I can't say much about that. If you're going for the unstable angle I feel ya, if not then it lacks as a roleplay. The locations somewhat made sense, the only one that really made sense was the mental institution, but I think if you spent a lil more time on history in the institution bit it would have added strength to the roleplay. Though at the same time, if going for the unstable angle jumping from place like that does make sense.

I don't think the paragraph by Carr was needed. Due to the fact that it was all Jakob explaining where he was, why he came back, and what his plans are now against specifically The Legion, the paragraph would have had the same if not harder effect coming from Jakob.

Due to the fact I don't know exactly what you're going for I can only give a 7.5. If there was more to it to add clarity to a mental state then I could rate it higher. Though you didn't say whether or not the metal institution or anything else brought you clarity. You also talk about the 'little' you've accomplished in two years and leave it at that. Like no, anything about not letting another two years go by and doing a whole **** load more just I haven't done much, that's it.

I think you could have done a lot more with this roleplay. 7.5/10
Report Spam   Logged

Marvelous Steven

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 04:05:18 am »

All right, there were a couple thing I noticed that Spider somewhat touched on, but truly this wasn't a bad RP at all.

The scene choice was a little weird to me. There wasn't really much need for the scene unless you totally wanted that DJ to add something into the RP. I just really wasn't feeling it and think the RP could've been more emotional had it been Hystaria collecting his thoughts in some backstage room or something.

Personality wise, this is still the Jakob I've seen grow since you first arrived. Sure it seemed a little choppy, but that's explainable after what you recently went through. So don't be too hard on yourself because I actually enjoyed Jakob going through his career and thinking about what he has accomplished (A triple crown in two years isn't bad at all!).

But like I said, there were just some things that seemed a little choppy to me. Such as when Jakob is talking about the things he's accomplished and then thinks 'Is that all I've done in two years?'. You built that up as if Jakob was going to realize something, like how this time around he'll make sure to do better than ever before or something. But it was just dropped in the next paragraph. It was like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit then not giving it to him! Dammit man! Grin

I agree with Spider that I don't think that the scene with Carr was necessary. It was just too short to make that much of an impact, but I at least like to see the you're building up to a clash with The Legion. Maybe add a bit more from either guy to that scene and it'd be better.

And just one tiny last thing, I saw some minor grammar issues throughout the piece. Stuff like its/their. It's nothing major but it stops a reader like me. Maybe just give the RP a quick proofread before you post it? You should catch any choppy parts/grammar mistakes.

So all in all, apart from it being a little jumpy/choppy, I enjoyed this piece. I'm looking forward to Jakob's week and you definitely still have it there. 
Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 09:50:28 pm »

Call it rust or cobwebs, but they were definitely inhibiting the early parts of the roleplay, and it didn't really let it feel natural. It cleared up as it went on, though, which is a good sign, so nothing really to worry about.

It's disjointed, but seems to be designed that way deliberately, not a happy accident. Again, that's something that worked. However, one thing, is that with the whole "multiple scenes as one whole promo" thing that was going on, I think a little more needed to be done to emphasis that element, rather than the two or three shifts to larger exposition. Shorter, sharper bursts could've been more effective.

I'll agree that Carr seemed out of place. It's your return, your big change to make a RP all about you and what you're gonna do. FSU's stuff could've come later. I get you want to hype a Legion/FSU confrontation, but sometimes the slowburn is a lot more warming.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: