Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 09:37:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy May 16th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy May 16th 2013  (Read 179 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: May 11, 2013, 08:56:05 am »

Opening Match - Mixed Singles
Eve Torres vs Mark Jennings

Tag Match - Tornado Elimination Match
Blue Collar Brawlers (Green & Lych) vs D.O.A. (Rocko & Hawk)

Singles Match
Joey Walsh vs Jace Gryphon

The Wildcards (Colt & King) vs Dangerous by Design (Drake & Monroe)

Singles Match - Legacy Championship - Submission No DQ
Christopher McKissick (c) vs Mike Maddox

Main Event - 2 out of 3 Falls
Spider vs Jakob Hystaria
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 12:21:38 pm »

Opening Match - Mixed Singles
Eve Torres vs Mark Jennings

Matt Thomas: The following opening match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, in her debut....

Her Music Plays and she pose her Entrance moves and she walks down the ramp and she waves to her fans and she walks up the steel steps and she walks towards the turnbuckle and she pose her own moves and she get's down and get ready to fight.

Matt Thomas: And her opponent...

Sexyback by Justin Timberlake plays over the WWG system and the fans begin to boo when Mark Jennings appears out from the back with Madison Lewis' hands clasps around his biceps. The couple pauses at the top of the ramp and Madison slides her across his abs as he arrogantly grins to the fans in attendance tonight. He then starts arrogantly strutting down the ramp while flirting with Madison and paying no attention to the booing crowd. He makes his way to the ring apron and escapes Madison's hold as he leaps up on the apron. He kneels up and slides his hands down his abs as he grins once more. He stands up and steps over the second rope and bounces inside the ring. He jolts over across the ring to the corner and climbs to the second rope and raises his arms in the air and his fists closed. He looks to the outside as Madison Lewis is walking around the ringside area clapping up at her man. He steps off the second rope and turns his attention to the ramp when his music fades.

Adrian Riley: Well, lets see how this turns out in Eve Torres’s debut match against Mark Jennings.

DING DING

Mark paces back and forth keeping away from Eve. He walks over to the ref and pleads with him.

Mark Jennings: I don’t fight girls man.

Eve walks heads towards Mark. She taps on his shoulder and kicks him across the head and goes for the pin...

1...2...3!

DING DING DING!

Chris Arenas: Well that was... yeah.

Adrian Riley: I guess Mark should have thought more about the match then the gender of his opponent. Welcome to the opening of Legacy!

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 12:21:52 pm »

The scene cuts to the backstage area where we see Alex Almon standing by with recent WWG signee, Joey Walsh. Walsh is without mentor Dragon Demonico and seems to be determined on his upcoming match.

Alex Almon  - “Thanks for joining me Walsh. I just wanted to ask you on your thoughts of your future here at WWG. You’re coming off one win and you’re looking to start a win-streak. Do you think you have what it takes to succeed here?”

Joey Walsh – “I’ve been working for years now trying to get my chance in this business, and now that I’m here there is no way that I’m going to let it go easily. I proved myself last week and this week I’m going to win again to make sure that everyone sees I mean business. I don’t think that there is a single person on the roster who will ever be able to compare with me!”

? – “Is that so?”

Walsh and Almon both turn to see who was speaking behind them. The camera pans to reveal the All-American Jack Swagger, standing there with a confident look.

Jack Swagger – “You’ve been here for a week and you already think that you’re the best that the company has to offer? There is nothing that you’ve done that makes you so impressive. If you’re not more careful about what you say around here, I think I’m going to have to teach you a lesson next week!”

Walsh laughs to himself.

Joey Walsh – “I was wondering how long it would be before I got under someone’s skin. Regardless of how my match goes tonight, you’re on for the next Legacy. I’m going to beat you and make you remember the name Joey Walsh, because soon I’m going to be the man leading WWG!”

Walsh gets closer to Swagger, feeling very confident, before he just walks off, leaving an angry Swagger and an interested Almon behind.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 12:22:17 pm »

Backstage on Angus Connolly rushing through the halls led by a paramedic team.  They come upon The Mask, moments before the show even begins - he is laying on the arena floor beside a fire extinguisher that from the broken mount, looks as if it was ripped off the wall.

Angus Connolly: What the hell happened here?  Clean him up, we have a show to go on!  I can't believe this... drunken basturd -  you two just get him out of here.  Give him some black coffee and wake him up he'll be lucky if he has a job tomorrow.  I will get some ring crew up here to fix the wall.  Who hires an alcoholic Mexican wrestler anyways?

The paramedics begin trying to revive The Mask when a staff member runs up on Angus.

Staffer: Sir we need you!  It's Barney Green, someone attacked him and put him through the windsheild of Spider's car.  It's bad, we already have an ambulance on the way... what the hell happened to The Mask?

Angus Connolly: I thought he was drunk and passed out...

Angus watches the paramedics roll The Mask on his back, his mask is busted open.  Angus picks up the canister mount and looks at the long lag bolts that held it in the wall.

Angus Connolly: I've recently been  reconsidering that hypothesis.  Take me to Barney.

The scene fades as Angus walks out of scene with the staff member.  We come back in on Barney sitting in the parking garage - throwing his shoes one after the other at the oncoming paramedics while Angus and the staffer make their way over.

Barney Green: BACK!  GET BACK!  I don't need your help!

Angus Connolly: Aye you do.

Barney Green: I'm fine.  I am not having these Quacks on Wheels take me to a hospital.

Angus Connolly: You're bleeding sonny.

Barney Green: If I'm not bleeding I'm not having a good day at work.  I might be concussed but I don't need stitches.

Angus Connolly: How did this happen?

Barney Green: I was grabbed from behind and the next thing I know I'm looking at the interior of Spider's car.

Angus Connolly: What were you doing?

Barney Green: I was considering vandalizing it anyways so this is a big win all around I guess.

Angus Connolly: You need medical attention.

Barney Green: I am Hard Core!

Angus Connolly: So was I... you still had your ****in' face put through glass.

Barney Green: I wasn't very pretty when I got here.  Whoever did this I want a piece of him. 

Angus Connolly: Aye... let's find out what's going on before we book anything.

Barney Green: I don't need a ring and I don't need a contract.  It was a good shot he gave me but I want mine too.  I hope Lych is good to go, because I am.  I've got a Tornado Elimination Match to make Bloody.

The scene fades out as Barney forces himself to his feet and shoves the paramedics out of his way.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 12:22:34 pm »

Blue Collar Brawlers (Green & Lych) vs D.O.A. (Rocko & Hawk)

Matt Thomas: The following match is a Tornado Elimination Tag Match, where both members of the each team will be legal men, and to win, both members of the opposing team must be pinned or tap to a submission. Out first...

“No Chance” plays over the P.A. system and D.O.A. steps out onto the ramp. The look around the crowd with disdain. They walk down the ramp and enter the ring.

Matt Thomas: And their opponents...

"Miracle" by Nonpoint starts to play throughout the arena as the lights dim. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers. Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well.

Matt Thomas: And his partner...

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face . As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Adrian Riley: This is yet another week in the race for the Tag Team titles.

Chris Arenas: This can get exciting!

DING DING!

Lych and Rocko lock up and Green and Hawk go at it. All four men throw down in an explosion. Rocko tosses Lych into the corner, Green DDT’s Hawk after a series of punches. Green hits Rocko in the back freeing up Lych. Green turns around to Hawk. Hawk hits Green with a jaw breaker. Lych hits Rocko with a swinging neck breaker. Hawk hits Lych across the back followed by an inverted DDT. Green hits Hawk with a low blow. He crawls over Hawk and shakes his head throwing blood over his face from earlier. Rocko hits Lych with a high knee lift followed with a boot to Green’s head. Rocko grabs Green and with help from Hawk lifts him up and hits him with a powerbomb.

Adrian Riley: These two teams are going at each other with no love loss.

Rocko and Hawk turn to Lych and grab him and hit him with “The Fall of Man”. Hawk goes for the pin...

1...2...3!

Matt Thomas: Joe Lych has been eliminated!

Green grabs Hawk as he stands up and hits him with the “Kenny Rodgers Driver” and goes for the pin...

1...2...3!

Rocko hits green in the back of the head just shy to break the count.

Matt Thomas: Hawk has been eliminated.

Rocko begins to pound on Green.

Chris Arenas: It’s down to the King of Hard Core and the big man Rocko.

Rocko lifts Green up, over his shoulder, and drops him head first into the turn buckle. Green falls back out of the corner. Rocko goes for the pin...

1...2...Shoulder UP!

Rocko, frustrated, stands up and begins to stomp Green. Rocko drags Green up and goes for a chokeslam. Green kicks Rocko in the stomach and falls with a DDT to Rocko and goes for the pin...

1...2...3!

Green quickly rolls out of the ring as Rocko returns to his feet.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 12:22:49 pm »

We come back in on a stressed out Angus, a pair of better known staffers surround him all seeming to be trying to make sense of what's going on.

Josh Bernard: We assume the same person is responsible for breaking a seat over Mark Jennings head shortly after his match was over.  He's on his way to the hospital now being tended to.

Angus Connolly: A steel chair?

Josh Bernard: Uh... no sir, we're not that lucky. It was some spare arena seats.  Like... the sort that bolt to the floor.  We also found James Trent in a washroom... he'd been thrown head first through a stall door and toilet tank.

Angus Connolly: What!? Who is doing this?  Has no one been witness yet?

Jackson Green: No sir... these are brutal attacks and they are taking place randomly through the entire arena.  There seems to be no pattern and no motive.

Angus Connolly: We need to get to the bottom of this - who has a reason to go on a rampage like this?

Josh Bernard: We are in a building full of people who beat one another up for a living.  This could literally be absolutely anyone sir.

Angus Connolly: Well it isn't Anybody it is Somebody and they are ripping through everyone they get their hands on.  We need to find out who it is and stop them before we're unable to even put on a show next week.

Josh Bernard reaches up to the ear receiver he has, connecting to the staff base.

Jackson Green: What now?

Angus Connolly: What is it?

Josh Bernard: Aiden Monroe, he was just found unconscious in a freezer in the cafeteria too... he must have been attacked when Drake was.  He was thrown clear through the sliding glass door - the freezer is ruined and so is he.

Jackson Green: Sir after their match, we found Drake Knight thrown into a series of vending machines in the cafeteria - he is pretty roughed up, but maybe he didn't get thrown through all of them alone.

Angus Connolly: Is he going to be alright?  Like who takes out whole Tag Teams!? These men are Professionals - they work together for a living!

Jackson's hand raises to his ear piece - he shakes his head and addresses Angus.

Jackson Green: Tech just told me the story was already leaked on Twitter, and images were released on Instagram.  Facebook already had a post reading "Torn to Reese's Pieces."  They are as we speak, tracking it back as fast as they can, they think whoever leaked the pictures may be responsible for all this.

Angus Connolly: Lovely... Just GRAND!  That's six stars, and Barney Green is the only one left walking!  You tell Tech I want them doing double time on this.  We have a lunatic in our midst and I for one don't feel safe not knowing who it is.

The scene fades away again as Jackson and Josh part ways with Angus - in an attempt to hasten finding some answers and results.

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 12:23:06 pm »

Singles Match
JOEY WALSH vs. JAC GRYPHON

“My Only by Goodnight Nurse starts to play over the PA system as the crowd cheer for Joey Walsh, who has just come out from the back.

Matt Thomas:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds…JOEY WALSH!

Walsh is wearing a signature dark-red jacket along with wrestling tights.  Walsh tries to get the crowd to cheer even more loudly  as Dragon Demonico emerges from the back, causing a pop in the crowd.  The duo walk down the ramp, slapping hands with the crowd, before they reach ringside.  Walsh climbs the ring apron and gets into the ring, removing his jackey to pass it to Dragon.  Then, gren lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side.

Matt Thomas:  And his opponent, from Kailua, Hi via Altoona, Pa, weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds.. JACE GRYPHON!

They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority handing around them.  Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through.  Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae give him some last minute pep-talking.

Both men walk to the center of the ring and start trading words in the middle of the ring.  Jace is noticeably talking louder, and then he strikes first, slapping Walsh across the face.  Walsh, now has a fire lit up under him and he begins throw jab after Jab on Gryphon.  He backs Gryphon up on the ropes before Irish whipping him across the ring.  Jace bounces off the ropes, returning to the bent down Walsh, who’s looking for the back body drop, but Gryphon has it well scouted and stops on the dime to deliver a swift boot to the shoulder of Walsh.  Jace then lands a knife edge chop to the chest of Walsh, with a resounding “Wooo” from the crowd.  A few more chops backs Walsh into the corner.  Walsh however regains his composure and turns the tide, spinning and putting Jace in the corner.  Walsh connects with a few elbows to the head of Gryphon, before landing a huge kick to the temple of Gryphon, stunning him in the corner.  Walsh hoistGryphon up onto the top turnbuckle, and climbs up to the top himself.

Chris Arenas:  Walsh going up top, looking for some high impact right here!

Adrian Riley:  They’re high above the ring right now Chris, and there isn’t anywhere to go but down and down hard!

Walsh hooks the ofGryphon, looking for the Super-Plex.  Both men standing on the top turnbuckle, until Walsh lifts Jace head over heels and both men come crashing to the mat with the Super-Plex!  Walsh feels the effect of the move almost as much as Jace, but is able to crawl and hook the leg for the pin.  The ref begins to count..

1…

2…

SHOULDER UP!

Chris Arenas:  Jace just gets the shoulder up before the count of the three!

Adrian Riley:   Yes he did, but that took a lot out of him, I don’t know if he can come back after that move.

Walsh is getting back to his feet as Jace rolls on the mat, trying to spread the pain around his body and get some wind.  Walsh walks over and grabs the head of Gryphon, lifting him up off the canvas.  Walsh looks to Irish whip Gryphon, but Gryphon reverses and sends Walsh off the ring ropes.  Jace tries for a big clothesline but Jace ducks the arm of Gryphon, and stops in his tracks.  When Jace turns around, Walsh connects with a  huge standing dropkick.  Instant offense by Walsh, and he’s going for the cover yet again.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!

Chris Arenas:
  Jace refusing to die here against Walsh!

Adrian Riley:  Yeah, and a smart move rolling to the outside, to get away from the offense by Walsh.

Gryphon rolls and falls onto the outside of the ring.  Walsh looks at the ref who’s ordering Jace to get back into the ring.  Jace uses the barricade to pull himself up.  He doesn’t have much time to think though, because running and flying through ring ropes with a flying forearm, taking down Jace on the outside. 

Chris Arenas:  Walsh risking life and limb, flying to the outside!

Adrian Riley:  I really like what I’m seeing here tonight from Joey Walsh.  He’s showing the full range of his move set.

Walsh gets to his feet and he’s dragging Jace to the apron, and tosses him into the ring.  Walsh steps up onto the apron, and steps through the ring ropes back into the ring.  Walsh goes to lift Jace up, but Jace pokes him in eye.  Jace tries to take advantage, hooking for the German Suplex, but Walsh is fighting.  Walsh lands elbow to the head of Jace, forcing him to break the hold.  Joey is still holding his eye, as Jace attempts a running clothesline, but Joey ducks the clothesline and lands a stiff kick to the back of the knees of Gryphon, dropping him to his knees.  Joey has it set up, he gets into position and proceeds to decapitate JaceGryphon with a “BUZZSAW KICK”!  He covers and it’s

1…

2…

3!

Joey Walsh’s theme begins to play in the arena, as the referee raises the hand of the winner here tonight!

Matt Thomas:   Here’s your winner…JOEY WALSH!

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 12:23:24 pm »

We come back on Angus Connolly sitting in his office, we hear a pounding knock at the door and then a thud.  Angus gets up from his chair and heads for the door he tries opening it to no avail.  He forces the door open, seemingly dead weight makes it hard for him pushing straight through.  He gets it open enough to slip through and we hear him exclaim...

Angus Connolly: Genocide!

The camera view changes to outside where we see a beaten Genocide is leaned up against the door to Angus' office.  Angus grabs his phone from his pocket and dials quickly

Angus Connolly: Jackson... is Josh with you?  Good... get to my office, NOW!  Bring some medics with you!

Angus kneels down and checks on Genocide's welfare and notices he's been left at the door - with a note pinned to his t-shirt reading "Instead of a man of peace and love, I have become a man of violence and revenge."; Angus pulls this off as Josh and Jackson round the corner far down the corridor.  Both men hustle towards Angus who stands up holding the note out for them to see.  The paramedics come up from another hallway and attend of Genocide's medical needs as Angus pulls Josh and Jackson clear of the area the paramedics need to work.

Josh Bernard: Instead of a man of peace and love, I have become a man of violence and revenge?  That's heavy.

Jackson Green: And cryptic.  Do you recognize the hand writing?

Angus Connolly: No... it's clear and rather neatly done.  Someone wanted there to be no mistake of the message.

Josh Bernard: This is sick, who keeps doing this?

Jackson Green: More importantly, who is Capable of doing this?  I can't even think of anything that links all these men besides them being members of WWG.

Angus Connolly: Someone with a purpose is leaving these men in ruins.  We need to get this sorted out - this can not go on for weeks!

Josh Bernard: What are we even supposed to do IF we find them?  Chances are whoever it is will just beat us senseless too!

Jackson Green: That's a risk we take with the job.

Angus Connolly: No one is asking you to get in harm's way.  Whoever this is, clearly isn't kindly enough to offer you a second chance.

Josh Bernard: What should we do here sir?

Jackson Green: I think a locker room lock down may be in order.  I hate to say it - but that may be our only option.

Angus Connolly: Have either of you heard back from the techs as to tracking those photos leaked online?

Josh Bernard: Not yet sir.

Jackson Green: No, but let me call them again.

Angus Connolly:

Josh Bernard:

Jackson Green smiles and hangs up the phone.

Angus Connolly: What is it?

Josh Bernard: They know yet?

Jackson Green: WE GOT HIM!  They know Exactly who it was that posted those images!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 12:23:38 pm »

Backstage Christopher McKissick meets up with Jon Moxley.

Christopher McKissick: Hey Jon.

Jon Moxley: What’s up Chris?

Christopher McKissick: Last week bothered me.

Jon Moxley: What do you mean?

Christopher McKissick: The whole FSU and Legion thing, I don’t regret trying to help you out, you’re my friend, but I feel I’m being dragged into something I have no part in. Not to mention that I accidentally attacked Mike Maddox.

Jon Moxley: What are you trying to say Chris?

Christopher McKissick: I don’t know if I can keep this up. I can’t take the chances that you do. I’m just not like you and the rest of the FSU.

Jon Moxley: Are you ending our tag team?

Christopher McKissick: Yeah, you have a group, so I know you will be taken care of. But if you need any help, I will be there, but I just can’t get involved with the Legion. I’m sorry Jon.

McKissick walks off down the hall leaving Moxley confused and angry.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 12:23:52 pm »

The Wildcards (Colt & King) vs Dangerous by Design (Drake & Monroe)

Matt Thomas: The following match is a Tag Team Tornado Elimination Match. Out first...

“In my Blood” plays and Aiden Monroe and Drake Knight walk out onto the stage and into the ring.

Matt Thomas: And their opponents...

The thumping beats of “Professional Griefers” by Deadmau5 blast out across the system as the Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards erupt from the backstage area full of energy and excitement, jumping around and stretching out. They half-jog down to the ring and slide in, and in the middle of the ring they do the Wildcards handshake, a complicated series of gestures ending with a fist pump and arm raise to the audience.

DING DING!

Colt and King quickly go on the attack. Together they hit both men with a flying elbow. Drake is the first to his feet. Colt and King double drop kick him out of the ring. They turn to Monroe and hit him with “Jack in the Box #1”. Colt goes for the pin...

1...2...3!

Matt Thomas: Adrian Monroe has been eliminated.

Drake hits the ring and goes for a double clothesline. Colt and King duck and bounce of the ropes hitting Drake with a double flying clothesline. King kicks Drake in the face. The two men drag him to his feet and hits him with the “Jack in the Box #2”. King goes for the second pin...

1...2....3!

Matt Thomas: Your winners The Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards!

Adrian Riley: These two men are new, and it is hard to take them serious, but no one can deny that they work together well inside that ring.

Chris Arenas: I agree.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 12:24:07 pm »

Singles Match - Legacy Championship - Submission No DQ
Christopher McKissick (c) vs Mike Maddox

Adrain Riley: I have just been informed something is going on back stage involving this next match.

Backstage Christopher McKissick it tossed through double doors.

Chris Arenas: What the hell is going on here?!

Scott Carr walks follows through the doors. He lifts McKissick up and tosses him into a stack of stage box’s, knocking them down over him.

Scott Carr: You where semi protected being in a team with Moxley, now, you are free game.

Mike Maddox comes out of know where and jumps on Carr’s back. Carr stands up and slams Maddox into the wall. Maddox lets go of Carr.

Scott Carr: And you couldn’t just let it be, you could have had an easy win, but you had to play goody goody didn’t you? The two of you make me sick. Don’t you understand how this business works?! Frankly just the idea that the two of you have makes me sick. As for you Christopher... I expected much more of you, but I guess our match was a fluke. To think you had potential.

Refs and WWG employees rush to McKissick’s and Maddox’s aid pushing Carr off down the hall. Jon Moxley walks out and looks down at McKissick laying unconscious. He pauses for a moment with a blank look on his face, and continues down the hall following Carr.

Chris Arenas: What about the championship match?

Adrian Riley: I guess we’re not going to have one.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 12:24:30 pm »

The lights go out in the arena and a chill creeps over the crowd.  The faded intro of Coheed & Cambria's "Hard Sell"...

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

The building beat of the song kicks in as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninty point Nine Kilograms!

The stage opens and a platform rises from the depths and the fans cheers rise with it  - Carr is kneeling down looking at the floor.  Scott gets to his feet and raises a hand high into the air.

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Acquisition in WWG History!  Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions!  He is a Grand Slam Champion! He is one half of the Current Tag Team Champions! and... WWG's First and Only Five Time World Champion!  And a Hall of Fame inductee, Class of 2013!

Carr looks around at the throbbing, voracious, destruction yearning Mob in attendance - without as much pomp and circumstance as we're use to, Carr makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abominable, Indomitable, Harder than Hard Core, New Era Icon!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the steel steps and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the center of the ring - takes another slow spin surveying the crowd then pounds his chest like a beast and throws his heavily tattooed arms out as he roars high in the air, to the cheers of the fans.

Matt Thomas: He is... Scott Carr!

Matt hands Carr the microphone and exits the ring. Carr looks over the crowd and slowly raises the microphone...

Carr: So... guess where it comes to the topic of titles - I got Straight F-U-C-K-E-D, All Over Again.  What do you all think of that, now?

Carr pauses as the audience blasts Boo's fill the arena.

Carr: I am not going to whine about it... I have no regrets and no complaints.  I won my match... that's what I set out to do.  I learned a lot in that match with McKissick... humility being key in that.  I can beat McKissick's Green Horns and All ANY DAY!  But... that didn't matter to him... that didn't stop him, and  this won't stop Me! But as you just saw, there has been lines drawn in the sand, and I have no time to hold anyone’s hand who doesn’t have the stomach for what we do here in the WWG! Legion has made a move  - and I am setting a Personal Goal... One of you bunch are going to follow in the foot steps of the Last Guy called Legion.  Right here... Right now... I want Every Member of Legion to KNOW - 2013 Beatdown of the Year... is an award one of you won't win... though you can expect one of you being mentioned.  Because I am going to Straight Up beat you All Down!

The crowd explode in cheers leaving Carr to wait - he nods and smiles at the crowd.

Carr: WWG finally inducted me into the Hall of Fame... and nothing changes... nothing changes... except one thing.  My Hall of Fame induction came when I was Still World Champion.  Time and again I have done what No One Else Can! Time and again I have given WWG everything I have... Through it all - I have been broken and rarely beaten...  What I have not done... what I have been incapable of doing... is unleash hell in a way only I can!  I have been Behaved thus far!  Mouthy, absolutely.  Arrogant, quite possibly.  At times, "Rodomontade" was my middle name... if you don't know what that means - look it up, I'm not here to be your ****ing school teacher. All that really matters is that ALL of the WWG is On Warning... things are going to get loud, things are going to get dissruptive, and you can bet there is going to be a few good Fights!  Summer is Coming!  Everything is Heating up!  The Frat is throwing a Party!  AND I INTEND TO BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!

“Amazing Grace” by  New Animal begins playing and we hear a thick Scottish accent come over the music.  “Beast from the Black Isles”, “The Highland Madman” flashes across the big screen as Angus Connolly walks out onto the ramp with microphone in hand.

Angus Connolly: YOU!

Carr: ME!

Angus Connolly: You've had me running from one end of this arena to the other, All Night!

Carr: Your belt thanks me, I'm sure.

Angus Connolly: My technical team traced the images of Aiden and Drake back to three accounts your Wife owns.  I think it is safe to assume you took the photos and sent them to her, right?  So you're the one responsible for the attacks going on around the building tonight?

Carr: Ya... and?  You want someone to write you into the next Sherlock Holmes movie or something?

Angus Connolly: No, but You will tell me Why.

Carr: Well I was about to, before you so rudely interrupted me.

Angus Connolly: Well excuse me.

Carr: No, see that's the problem... there's no excuse for all the crap administration around here lets happen.  You want me to say "sorry" for what I did?  Legion isn't Sorry... The Skeik wasn't sorry... Nobody who has ever done a lot worse than I have tonight, has ever been any more sorry than when I got up to do something about it.  So since I plan to NOT stop myself... I suppose things are gonna be what they're gonna be; huh, Angus?

Angus Connolly: I didn't let that happen! I wasn't manipulated or assaulted or at all involved in what they did!  Legion, namely Dolph Ziggler went into my office and stole from me, and then used that to steal from you!

Carr: So... what do we do about this?  You trying to throw Dolph under the bus, and let Richardson get away free and clear?

Angus Connolly: I really don't know.  What's done is done... all there is left to do is fix it.  But, nobody is getting away with what happened at New Generation Scott Free.

Carr: That's why I'm doing this... I want to right their wrongs.

Angus Connolly: Assaulting half the roster is NOT fixing anything.

Carr: Well I know I feel a lot less crowded.

Angus Connolly: Scott, just tell me... what do you want?

Carr: I want two things... simple things - they're all over the place here in WWG.

Angus Connolly: What's that?

Carr: I very simply want... BLOOD AND GOLD!

The crowd pops at Carr's brazen demand.

Angus Connolly: Well you've had blood, and I know what Gold you want.  If I arrange the match I need for you to stop assaulting everyone who gets in front of you.

Carr: Can't help ya, bud.  I've witnessed too many groups like Legion screwing things up around the federation for everybody.  It's time to put down the scripts and get down to business!  I will continue to pile up bodies until I get what I want!

Angus Connolly: Well you know what?  Next week... you'll get your blood, and you can stand toe to toe with one of those bodies who crawled out of this week's pile.  Next week - you face Barney Green!  Anything Goes, Hard Core Rules, Falls count ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY!

Carr: OH!  Oh no... what am I going to do now that I have to face Tubby McTransfat in a match type I was an iconoclast in long before him!?  You know what?  Screw the sarcastic remarks - point of fact is... It's about damn time he and I squared off!

Angus Connolly: So that doesn't even bother you then?

Carr: I'm sure the stench of stale Rolling Rock and Fatty Deposits may offend my finer senses... but I'll worry about that at the time.

Angus Connolly: Why did you attack the tag team?

Carr: Because YOU won't get off your ass and find J-Word and I some suitable competitiors to face.  That's absolute Bull****!  I want change and I will effect it myself... because you have seriously forced my hand.  I know those two wouldn't make the grade, so I took them out of the running.

Angus Connolly: Why, Scott?  Why all this?

Carr: What?  Like it's some big mystery?  I'm sick of being the Good Guy who gets Screwed Around, only to be told what a Prick I am.  If you people want to see my vile side... you've barely scratched the surface so far.  I have so much more depth to it... and I intend to use my hereunto unseen talents to absolutely degrade and destroy every sorry sac of crap who I deem isn't worthy of being here!  WWG is a place for Talented Superstars, not half-ass hacks and jobbers!  I have worked hard to see this company come far back from the brink of failure... and I won't see my hard work raped by the likes of Jason Richardson and Legion!

Angus Connolly: What if I just give you a match with Richardson?

Carr: You let me get through this match with Green - and take some time to decide.  I want a match with Richardson, with no interferences whatsoever!  I want my pound of flesh for what's happened to me... this has gone beyond me being displeased with business practices around here, and we've got very far into the territory of it being absolutely personal for me.  My wife and my child were harmed... because people couldn't define lines between business and family.  So... since nothing is sacred... No one is Safe!  Make that match with Green... think on the stipulations for Richardson.  And feel free to tell anyone who whines about my actions this week - they can suck a long hard **** directly off my ****!  I am done playing pal to every mook on the roster!  I am done being at all kindly about how frequently WWG's Hardest workers get screwed around!  You have no hope, no way, and no real reason to stop me, Angus.  I have a goal in mind... and any time I've had any goal in WWG, I have attained it.  Now... my mission is Vengeance!  My goal is Revenge!  AND I WILL HAVE ALL I WANT!  No one will stop me - Because... NO ONE CAN STOP ME!  I have kept my worse intension in control... now... I've unleashed the monster, blood will run down that ramp... blood will stain this ring... and before I'm done - WWG will Know My Pain and Feel My Hatred!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 12:24:51 pm »

Main Event - 2 out of 3 Falls
Spider vs Jakob Hystaria

Matt Thomas: The following contest is a two out of three falls match!

The lights dim in the arena, a slight mist rolls out over the ramp as strobe lights begin to flash as “Bulls on Parade” begins to play.

A figure walks out through the smoke and stands at the foot of the ramp. The lights slowly are turned up, but the strobes continue. The increased beat of the song triggers Jakob to explode into his personality. He points at the fans with a big grin on his face. Jaimi walks out behind him with his half of the Tag Team titles. He turns towards her and points at the title saying “come on, thats hot!”

Matt Thomas: Standing 6 foot 2 inches, Triple Crowned Champion, and one half of your WWG World Tag Team Champion, JAKOB HYSTAAAAARIA!

The two walks down the ramp as the lights slowly return to full elimination. Jakob enters the ring as Jaimi takes her place outside by the announcers table. He climbs a near by corner, standing on the middle rope. He lifts the Tag title up in the air once more. One of the fans in the front row "boo's" him. He points him out and gives him a middle finger before jumping off the rope. He goes over and has a few words with Jaimi as his music if cut off by...

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!
He'll leave a ring around your eye and tread marks on your back
He's an animal
He's hungry
You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in
You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!)
You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up)
You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

After the intro and first part of the first verse plays Spider shoots from behind the curtain to a chorous of cheers from the WWG Universe.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent; on his way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, standing 5’7 weighing in at 235lbs; SPIDER!!!

Spider walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.
As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he takes a few steps to pick up speed then hops onto the apron. Spider steps in between the ropes entering the ring. He saunters over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He slows himself to a pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena. Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a cruicifix pose.

Spider hops off the turnbuckle and waits for the match to start

The bell sounds and the two main lock in a collar a bow tie. Spider takes Hysteria down with a headlock take down. Hysteria fights to his feet only to get taken down again with another headlock take down. Hysteria gets back to his feet again and pushes Spider into a corner. The ref gets in between them and calls for a clean break. Spider slowly raises his hand up off of Hysteria and Hysteria backs off slowly back to the Center of the Ring. They lock up again this time Hysteria locks Spider in a headlock. He quickly goes behind and switches to a hammer lock. He steps in the back of his knee forcing him down. Spider spins from the kneeling position and takes Hysteria down with a modified drop toe hold. He goes looking to lock in an ankle lock but Hysteria is able to make it to the bottom rope.

Arenas: These two men are no strangers to each other as they’ve met inside that squared circle once before.

Riley: And right now it looks like a feeling out process, the stakes are a little different than they were before.

Arenas: Well this one is more or less for bragging rights as they’re first encounter was what allowed Spider to get into that four way elimination match at Road to Redemption.

They look to lock up for a third time, but this time Hysteria kick him in the midsection and drops a hard forearm across his back.

Riley: A match where he was the first man eliminated. He talked a big game but when it came right down to it he couldn’t hang with the big boys
He stomps on Spider a few times Then lift him into a hunched over position and drops another for arm across his back. Hysteria looks to pick him up again but Spider quickly rolls to his back grabs the kneeling Hysteria and tries for an inside cradle pin.

Arenas: And a quick cover there but only a 1 count.

Hysteria kicks out and rolls away from him. Spider smirks as Hysteria gets back to his feet.

Arenas: The smart money never bets against Spider though, he’s not a Hall of Famer for nothing.

Riley: Maybe not but he had two chances at the world title twice since his return and came up short both times.

They come to the Center of the Ring and lock in another caller elbow tie. Spider gets the advantage and arm wrenches Hysteria. He pushes him arms length away then quickly pulls him back and shoulder checks in the shoulder. Spider does it a second time before Hysteria of fights his way to a rope.

Arenas: True but he’s won the majority of his matches has beaten everyone on the roster including every former world champion we have, the only man he has yet to topple in that ring is our former 5 time World Champion Scott Carr.

The ref steps in and as Spider backs off of Hysteria he charges at him trying for a clothesline.

Riley: And that’s just it, even if he can beat everyone else on the roster the man that matters is the world heavyweight champion, and as long as Scott Carr is a contender Spider won’t win the title. He can’t even contend for it right now.

Spider ducks the attack and shifts to the Center of the Ring. Hysteria rebounds off the rope and tries for another clothesline.

Arenas: I wouldn’t count him out completely though history does show that he has yet to go over Carr in a one on one contest, still he earned a spot to fight for it at Soul Survivor.

Spider ducks again but grabs him by the waist and goes behind attempting a German suplex. Hysteria blocks the attempt, then hooks Spiders head in stunner position.
Spider quickly pushes off of him and takes a few steps back. Hysteria smirks back at him.

Arenas: And Spider with the wherewithal to get away from that attempt at the Evolution of Chaos. Seems like these men have each other well scouted.

Spider nods slightly then switches to his boxing stance.

Riley: Looks like he’s getting serious now.

Spider weaves his head slightly as he closes in.

Arenas: Getting back to what I was saying Spider will be one of the participants in that match where all the belts will be on the line.

Riley: 5 months should give him more than enough time to prepare for that match. I guess we’ll see what happens in the coming months leading up to Sole Survivor.

He throws a few quick jabs into Hysterias shoulder. Hysteria swings with a wild heymaker. Spider weaves under it and throws an uppercut to the underarm of the arm Hysteria just swung with which is the same arm Spider has been working thus far.

Riley: That’s a helluva a smart attack. It’s impossible to work anything under the arm cause there’s no muscle just skin and bone. That’ll mess up the shoulder for sure.

Arenas: that seems to be the game plan as Spider has been started to target the left arm now.

Hysteria starts backing up and finds himself in a corner. The ref goes to back Spider off of Hysteria but as he backs up, plants his feet, and throws a hard right cross to the shoulder again. Hysteria grunts as the pain shoots through his arm.

Arenas: Adrian tell us what’s your take on Jakob Hysteria right now/

Hysteria explodes out of the corner and takes Spider down with a spear. He pounds away on the down Spider.

Riley: Best word I can use is conflicted. He wants to go further in his career but doesn’t know how to get there.

The refs count gets all the way to 5 before Hysteria get up off of Spider. He massages his shoulder a bit before continuing his attack with stomps.

Riley: This guys a former world champion, fastest rising Triple Crown Champion in the history of this business. Participated in the match of the year, was champion of the year, and the best singles wrestler all in 20-12.

He drops an elbow with the good arm then drops down for a cover. Spider kicks out after two.

Riley: Now, we’re near halfway through 20-13 and what has he done?

Hysteria goes to pick him up But Spider clears his hands off of him then takes him down with a jumping Arm breaker.

Arenas: He still is one half of the tag team champions.

Spider looks for the pin but finds himself in an inside cradle. Spider kicks out just after the refs arm comes down for the third time.

Arenas: And out of nowhere a roll up pin and Jakob Hysteria has the first fall of this match!

Hysteria rolls out of the Ring gripping his shoulder. Spider sits up with a complacent look on his face As if he doesn't believe what just happened.

Arenas: And Spider looks lost, he was completely caught off guard by that.

Riley: Three seconds is all it takes.

Arenas: Now the wrestlers have 30 seconds to regain there bearing before the match continues. Getting back to what you were saying...

Riley: Right. I know he’s one half the tag champs but this is the first time in months those belts have been relevant. Let’s look at just recently; he lost to the toughest s.o.b in this company at New Generation. He talked about wanting to contend for the Orion champion but lost to Dolph Ziggler the Orion champ last week.

Arenas: Granted he wasn’t pinned during that match.

Riley: That’s what can happen in a triple threat match Chris; first pinfall wins the match regardless of who is or isn’t part of the decision.

Arenas: Going against the current number one contender for the Orion title could put him back in the hunt for that title. And if this was a one fall match Hysteria would have put down the hall of famer and would have definitely been on his way to getting a possible shot at that belt.

Riley: The match aint over yet Chris.

Spider stays in that position for the 30 seconds in between the falls. Time lapse is and Hysteria makes is wat up the ring steps still favoring his arm. Spider retreats back to his corner, Hysteria enters the Ring, And the ref calls for the second bell.

Hysteria hits Spider with a hard right hand that stuns him then kicks him in the mid section and DDT's him. He hits a spinning leg drop then goes for the cover again. 1, Spider kicks out.

Arenas: Looks like that brief intermission helped Hysteria out as he looks to take control of this match.

As Hysteria gets off of Spider, Spider grabs his arm and wrench's it. He throws himself back down at the same time to slam the arm into the canvas.

Riley: Right back to that arm. Spider has a game plan and is sticking to it.

While still down Spider grabs the arm then throws his legs up and drives a need into the shoulder. He does it a second then a third time before the ref forces him off of Hysteria. Spider is right back on the attack as Hysteria gets back to his feet and hits him with a left jab right straight combo to the face which backs him to the ropes.

Arenas: Did you know at one time during his career Spider was an amateur for a year?

Spider goes for an Irish whip but Hysteria is able to reverse it. Spider comes back of the rebound and before Hysteria can react Spider vaults off of his shoulders and hits him with a Dropkick.

Riley: Yes I did. He went undefeated with a record of 13 and 0. Not a lot of boxers have 13 matches in a year.

Hysteria goes down but has the wherewithal to roll out of the Ring.

Arenas: Mike Tyson at times had multiple matches a week.

Riley: That’s Mike Tyson, c’mon Chris that’s guys a different, kind of beast. He’s a hall of fame in the boxing world for crying out loud. Comparing Spider to him in boxing is as senseless as comparing him to Spider in wrestling.

He somewhat stumbles to the padded barricade then turns around only to see Spider descending on him with a step up cross body. Spider lands that move perfectly then gets to his knees and throws out a crucifix pose.

Arenas: Goes high risk and it pays off. Now he’s trying to get the crowd behind him.

The crowd cheers to show their approval. Spider then picks up Hysteria drives him shoulder first into his knee with a shoulder breaker.

Riley: For a second there I thought he was gonna give him the Tangeled Web on the outside.

Arenas: Would have been an interesting strategy and a maneuver that may have paid off and even out this contest. Spider is still down one fall to none.

Spider rolls in to break the count and then back to the outside.

Riley: Hysteria just has to wrestle smart here. He’s up on the ‘score card’ so the pressure is all off of him now and completely on Spider.

He picks up Hysteria and tries to Irish whip him into the ring post, Hysteria reverse is it and instead Spiders head crashes off of the ring post as he collides with it.

Riley: And that’ll change the entire complexion of this match.

Arenas: Did you see the way Spider’s head flew back there. He could be out cold. I wouldn’t be surprised if that gashed him either.

Hysteria slides back in the Ring as the refs count is at 3.

Riley: Well the ref is already at four and Spider doesn’t look too good.

He massages his shoulder while watching Spider hoping that he cannot beat the ten count.

Arenas: He’s still stirring so he’s not out cold and surprisingly I don’t see any blood either but he certainly looks dazed.

By 8 Spider is back on the apron.

Riley: That’s the intestinal fortitude of a champion. Taking a ‘bump’ like that and still having what it takes to continue the match.

Hysteria pushes the ref out of the way as he closes in and throws a right hand at Spider. Spider parries the attack, grabs Hysteria’s left arm and falls back down off of the apron hyper extending Hysteria’s arm up on the top rope. Hysteria falls, rolls onto his stomach, and kicks the mat well gripping his shoulder writhing in pain.

Arenas: As soon as Hysteria has a bit of daylight Spider shuts him down again by going back to the left shoulder.

Spiders quickly back on the apron he spring woods off the top rope as high as he can and comes crashing down on the shoulder with a diving headbutt.

Riley: That’s the way to win, pick a body part and go to work on it.

Spider grabs his mid section for a few moments then goes for the pin. 1...2...3NO! Hysteria barely gets his shoulder off the canvas before the three.

Arenas: Hysteria showing intestinal fortitude of his own, kicking out of that pinning combination.

Spider picks up Hysteria and Irish whips him but as he comes back counters with a perfect flying forearm.

Riley: Looks like it just needed a little more. After that forearm shot Spider’s been busted open.

Blood starts trickling from Spiders head as he slinks to the corner using the ropes to bring himself back to a vertical base. Hysteria is already back to feet and is measuring up Spider.

Arenas: Hysteria is stalking Spider now looking to completely take control of this match.

As Spider turns around Hysteria charges in for a spear. Spider is able to leap frog him to avoid the attack while Hysteria goes bad shoulder first into the ring post.
Arenas: That was the left shoulder that smashed into the ring post and you could hear the impact from here.

Riley: That spear might have broken Spider in half. Smashing into the ring post may have just broken his shoulder in half.

Spider pulls him out of the corner spins around then launches Hysteria shoulder first into the ring post again.

Arenas: Again Spider attacks the shoulder.

Riley: He’s taking Hysterias arsenal away. If he can’t attack Spider he can’t win.

He pulls him out of the corner again drags them to the center of the ring places Hysteria on his shoulder then drops him with a Tangled Web. Spider covers... 1...2...3.

Arenas: And now this match is all even as Spider scores the second fall of this match.

Spider retreats to his corner as the ref checks on Hysteria.

Arenas: Jakobs not responding Adrian, I think he’s literally out cold.

Riley: If he is that just makes him easy pickings for Spider.

Arenas: But wait, this match can continue then.

Riley: The hell it can’t, we don’t have a winner yet and the ref doesn’t look like he’s going to call it.

After 30 seconds Hysteria seems unresponsive but otherwise fine so the ref has no choice but to ring the bell. Spider walks out of the corner and walks around Hysteria who still seems to be out cold.

Arenas: He’s literally walking around him.

Riley: He’s showing that he’s the Alpha in this match as he looks down on his fallen victim.

He goes over to the rope the whole time eyeing Hysteria. Turns for a split second only to Springboard off and land a picture perfect Slayer.
Arenas: That’s completely unnecessary. Hysteria hasn’t moved since he got hit with the Tangled Web, he could have just pinned him and ended the match.

Riley: It’s about sending a message to anyone who’s watching. He’s taking no prisoners and showing no mercy.

Spider sits with his leg across Hysterias neck for a few moments before going into a cover. 1...2...3NO! Hysteria gets a shoulder off the canvas flipping over onto his stomach.

Arenas: What! How! I thought he was out cold.

Riley: Instinct Chris, that’s all it could have possibly been.

Spider looks slightly confused. He gets to his feet and picks up the dead weight of Hysteria.

Arenas: What’s he going to do here?

Spider gets Hysteria almost vertical before wrapping his arms around the waist and planting him with an Aurora Borealis with the bridge.

Northern Lights suplex into a pin that should be all she wrote. Hysteria can’t have anything left after that.

1...2...3NO! Spider screams "What!?" As he can't believe Hysteria kicked out again though he seems completely unconscious.

Arenas: Another phenomenal kick out and Spider is livid.

Riley: I’ve never seen him react that way. Hysteria’s heart is seemingly getting on Spider’s nerves.

Arenas: Heart may be all he has left. Whatever it is though, it’s keeping Hysteria from losing this match.

Spider shakes his head and says it's over. He climbs to the top and throws out a crucifix pose.

Riley: We know what’s coming here.

Arenas: He’s looking to end this one right here with the Black Widow.

Spider leaps off with perfect form, deep tuck, looking to end it with the Black Widow, and finds nothing but canvas as Hysteria rolled out of the way.

Arenas: He missed! He missed! Hysteria avoided the Tangled Web.

Spider grips his mid section and curls into a fetal position.

Riley: Spider’s hurt... he’s hurt bad...

The ref starts his 10 count.

Riley: I don’t think either of them are gonna beat this count.

By 4 both men are stirring.

Arenas: You could be wrong they seem to be showing signs of life and Hysteria seems to be willing himself to his feet.

By 6 and a half Hysteria is on his feet but his left arm just seems to hang there.

Arenas: And Hysteria is. Spider may be able to make it to his feet as well.

Riley: He might be up but look at his arm. It’s literally just dangling. Looks like it’s holding on by a thread.

Spider stumbles to his feet at 8 right into a kick and an Evolution of Chaos on the bad shoulder.

Arenas: EVOLUTION OF CHAOS! That’s it, that’s gotta be all.

Spider crumples as Hysteria hits the mat as well writhing in agony.

Riley: But he landed it on the bad shoulder and is feeling the effects. Can he capitalize?

After a few moments Hysteria begins to pull himself with one arm over to Spider.

Arenas: He’s almost there, this is an upset in the making.

He slings his arm over Spiders chest. 1...2...3NO! Spider kicks out. And the crowd absolutely erupts at everything that has transpired through this match.

Arenas: HE KICKED OUT,  HE KICKED OUT! I can’t believe he’s still got something left in the tank.

Riley: This is what it’s all about Chris, these two are running on fumes and refusing to give in to one another.

Arenas: I hate to see this match end, but I think we’re in the final stretch here.

Both men struggle back to their feet. They meet in the middle of the ring. Hysteria draws back and lays into Spider with a big right hand. Spider stumbles back then comes back and answers in kind with a right hand of his own.

Riley: Blow for blow, tit for tat, I’m loving every minute of this Chris.

Hysteria stumbles back and falls to a knee. He comes back with another right but Spider ducks, grabs the left arm and takes him down with an arm drag.

Arenas: I think he’s going for the Spider Lock!

Hysteria screams in pain as Spider goes back to the arm. He forces Hysteria up keeping the arm locked and takes him down with a second arm drag.

Riley: And there’s the second one more and this could be all over.

Again Hysteria screams out in pain. Spider picks him up a third time looking to complete the trifecta, but Hysteria kicks him in the gut and stumbles back.

Arenas: He broke it.

He closes back in and grabs Spider to hit him with another Evolution of Chaos.

Arenas: Evolution of... no...

As he grabs Spider, Spider quickly grabs and wrenches the arm then takes him down with a third armdrag.

Riley: There it is, the trifecta of arm drags we know what’s coming next.

He keeps hold of the arm and rolls over Hysteria causing him to roll onto his stomach than locks in the Crippler.

Arenas: He’s got the Crippler Crossface locked in. This could be all.

Hysteria tries to fight off the move but the pain is too much to overcome. Hysteria has no choice but to tap out.

The ref calls for the bell as Hysteria taps out. Spider releases the hold at the sound of the bell and the ref goes right to check on Jakob Hysteria.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner; Spider!

Arenas: Jakob showed a tremendous amount of heart in that match and you really can’t take anything away from him.

Riley: He wrestled a great match and really gave everything he had to Spider. But Spider came in with a game plan and played it to perfection. Pick a body part and  work it over, it’s wrestling 1-0-1.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: