Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 06:17:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy May 30th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy May 30th 2013  (Read 149 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: May 25, 2013, 03:15:46 pm »

Opener Match
Eve Torres vs Alisha

Bar Fight
Joe Lych vs Jon Moxley

Singles Match
Jimmy Colt vs Joey Walsh

Tables Match
Jace Gryphon vs Barney "The King of Hard Core" Green

Pick Your Poison - Non Title
Spider vs Mike Maddox

Main Event - Pick Your Poison - Non Title
Dolph Ziggler vs Christopher McKissick
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 03:16:04 pm by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 07:41:22 am »

Opener Match
Eve Torres vs Alisha

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall, Out first...

Her Music Plays and she pose her Entrance moves and she walks down the ramp and she waves to her fans and she walks up the steel steps and she walks towards the turnbuckle and she pose her own moves and she get's down and get ready to fight.

Matt Thomas: And her opponent...

Do it like a dude comes over the P.A. system. Alisha walks out and stops at the foot of the ramp. She poses sensually and looks around at the crowd. A small grin comes over and she begins to walk down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: From Montreal, Quebec, Canada, she is the Dutchess of Hard-core, Alisha!

She runs and slides under the bottom rope. She walks over to the opposite side of the ring and leans across the ropes and winks at the crowd. She turns around and bounces back and forth awaiting the match to start.

DING DING DING

Alisha kicks Eve in the mid section and hits her with the “Royal Ass Kicking” and rolls out of the ring and heads towards the back. The ref, confused, begins to count...

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10!

Matt Thomas: Winner by count out, Eve Torres!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 07:41:48 am »

Christopher walks in the back entrance in street gear and his gym bags. He walks down the hall greeting some of the staff working back stage. He turns the corner and Dragon Demonico is sitting on a stage box.

Christopher McKissick - Mr. Demonico.

Dragon Demonico – “Hey McKissick, I know we never really had the chance to get acquainted with one another since I’ve returned or since you’ve been here, but I want you to know that I’ve been in your situation. When the odds are against you and it doesn’t seem like there is much of a chance of you winning. I have been in the ring with Jason Richardson before, and I know that he is more than likely up to something to save his sorry ass, but what you just have to make sure of is that you don’t lose hope. Believe in yourself and there is no way that you’re going to lose this one. Dolph Ziggler may be a champion around here but if you believe you can pull off a victory, who is going to stop you? You just can’t let them get into your head.  Make sure that you just remember who you are out there and make sure that there is no way that they take control of the match. Give everything you got against Ziggler and I believe you can shock the world tonight!”

Christopher McKissick - Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind. I hope to see you around.

Dragon Demonico - Don’t worry, I may stop by to see how your holding up once in a while.

Christopher McKissick - Appreciate that.

Christopher continues walking down the hall to the locker room.

[break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 07:42:13 am »

Bar Fight
Joe Lych vs Jon Moxley

My Name is George, and I am the owner of the Drunken Duck. I have allowed the WWG to hold a match here tonight due to the fact that the bank is coming in the morning to take the building away. I have taken out everything worth of value that the bank doesn’t own. So I say, lets leave a nice mess for them in the morning to clean up.

Adrain Riley: I don’t know how this is going to help the bank, but from the sounds of it George is giving Joe Lych and Jon Moxley to destroy the place.

Chris Arenas: I wonder why he didn’t pay his bills, I wonder if it’s the fact that its a duck bar.

Adrian Riley: You really are an idiot, you know this right?

The ref steps in and calls for the start. Moxley shoots on Lych, lifting him up and slamming him through a table. Lych fights back with punches. Lych knee’s Moxley with a low blow. Lych rolls Moxley off of him and hits him over the head with a glass mug, shattering it. Lych grabs Moxly and tosses him over the bar and through the beer taps, sending him to the floor. Lych turns around and plays up the crowd in the bar. He grabs a beer and chugs it. He hops on the bar. Moxley sits up and hits him with a bottle of whiskey. Lych falls backwards to the floor. Moxley stumbles up and over in pursuit. Moxley flops on top of Lych with a series of punches.

Adrian Riley: This is starting to turn into a real old school bar fight.

Chris Arenas: When was the last time you where in a bar?

Adrian Riley: The last time they had fights like these.

Chris Arenas: You drunk.

Moxley slams Lych’s head into the floor. Lych tries to cover up and block his head. He grabs a piece of broken table and hits Moxley across the head. Lych returns to his feet. Lych pushes Moxley into the bar and pours a bottle of beer in his face before hitting him on the head with it. Moxley staggers. Lych slams his head on the top of the bar. Moxley elbows Lych. Moxley reverses and slams Lych’s head on the bar. Moxley grabs a bar stool and cracks it over Lych’s back. Moxley goes for a second, but Lych moves out of the way. He grabs Moxley and slams him back first into the jute box. Lych grabs Moxley and hits him with a Wicked F5 through a nearby table and covers...

1...2...3!

Adrian Riley: Looks like the best drunk won.

Chris Arenas: Classy Adrian... classy.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 07:42:31 am »

We return to the arena. Spider is walking through the back. GM Angus Connolly’s assistant approaches him.

Assistant - Spider, Mr. Connolly would like to see you.

SP - What did I do this time?

Assistant - Nothing, he need to talk to you about tonight.

SP - Great. Go run back to him like the little bunny you are and I will be there in a minute.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 07:42:52 am »

Spider walks into Angus Connolly’s office.

Angus Connolly - Ah Spider, take a seat lad.

Spider walks in and plops down in one of his chairs.

SP - What can I do for you chief?

Angus Connolly - I am a little worried about the two pick your poison matches tonight. The legion has gone overboard these past few weeks, and now that they are recruiting, we can’t see what is coming next. I wanted to offer you an olive branch. Do you want a special guest ref for your match tonight with Mike Maddox?

SP - What for?

Angus Connolly - Just incase, like I said, with new recruits, who knows who will be the next to blind side someone?

SP - So you want to bring in someone to special guest ref my match, someone who you admit has the same chances of being the newest member of the Legion. No thanks, I’ll take my chances. Besides, I’ve held my own thus far against them, I’m pretty sure that wont change anytime soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 07:43:18 am »

Singles Match
Jimmy Colt vs Joey Walsh

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall or submission. Out first...

The thumping beats of “Professional Griefers” by Deadmau5 blast out across the system and Jimmy Colt emerges onto the stage, rolling his shoulders and stretching his arms. He saunters down to the ring with swagger and aplomb, getting up close with a few ladies in the front row and flexing his biceps, before sliding into the ring, and seats himself on a turnbuckle.

Matt Thomas: One half of the FTW, Jimmy Colt! And his opponent...

"My Only" by Goodnight Nurse starts to play over the PA system as the crowd cheer for Joey Walsh, who has just come out from the back. Walsh is wearing a signature dark-red jacket along with wrestling tights. Walsh tries to get the crowd to cheer even more loudly as Dragon Demonico emerges from the back, causing a pop in the crowd. The duo walk down the ramp, slapping hands with the crowd, before they reach ringside. Walsh climbs the ring apron and gets into the ring, removing his jacket to pass it to Dragon. Dragon yells some motivating words at Walsh, who seems to just be blown away by the crowd. Walsh takes his place in the corner, claps his hands for the crowd, and seems ready for his match.

Matt Thomas: From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Joey Walsh!

Adrian Riley: This should be a fun match everyone, two young eager men in that ring right now who wants to prove themselves.

Chris Arenas: Thats right, I hope to expect to see a lot of big moves from these two, hell they’re young enough to pull them off, so my expectations have been noted.

DING DING!

Walsh and Colt meet in the middle of the ring. Walsh nods at Colt and the two lock up. Walsh attempts to lift Colt up, but Colt blocks with a headlock take down. Walsh rolls Colt over for a small package...

1.. Colt quickly kicks out. Both men return to their feet, keeping a watchful eye on each other, but are invigorated by the cheers of the crowd. Walsh and Colt lock up once more. Walsh surprises Colt with an arm bar takeover followed by a dropkick. Colt falls back into a corner. Walsh follows and launches with a flying elbow. Colt drops down, allowing Walsh to slam into the turnbuckle. Colt quickly reaches up with chop to the throat of Walsh. Walsh drops back onto the mat. Colt goes to stomp at Walsh, but Walsh rolls away. Colt returns with a high knee lift, but Walsh catches it and rolls into a leg lock. Colt quickly pulls himself to the ropes and Walsh immediately lets go. Colt pulls himself to his feet as the ref checks on him. He explodes off the ropes with a lui thez press. Colt lands punch after punch on Walsh. Walsh grapples Colt’s head and thrusts up into a rolling reverse mount and lands a few punches himself but quickly rolling it into an armbar. Once again Colt goes for the ropes, but Walsh lets go and rolls to his feet. Colt quickly returns to his, slightly favoring his arm. Walsh meets Colt with a savate kick. Walsh goes for a pin...

1...2...Shoulder Up!

Adrian Riley: This is a great back and forth for these two men here.

Chris Arenas: Jimmy Colt really wants to show he is a great Tag Team and Singles wrestler here in the WWG.

Walsh rolls off of Colt. Colt quickly rolls over on top of Walsh and hits him with a few stiff punches before the ref pushes him off. Colt puts his hands in the air and apologizes. The two men lock up once again. Colt gets the upper hand with a single-underhook Implant DDT. Colt goes for the pin...

1...2...3...NO Shoulder Up!

Colt grabs Walsh and drags him to his feet. He irish whips him against the opposing ropes. Colt jumps for an ax kick but Walsh moves out of the way and hits him with the “Northern Lights”. He quickly drops on Colt for a pin...

1...2...3!

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: Wow Joey Walsh just beat Jimmy Colt!

Chris Arenas: That is impressive and will no doubt advance Walsh in his career, but the way I hear it, Jimmy Colt shouldn’t be too upset, I hear they are in line for a possible Tag Title shot in the near future.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 07:43:50 am »

Tables Match
Jace Gryphon vs Barney "The King of Hard Core" Green

Matt Thomas: The following match is a TABLES match!

Adrian Riley: This should be a good one being these two have history from their early years.

Matt Thomas: Out first...

Green lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side.  They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around them.  Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through.  Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae gives him some last minute pep-talking.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

"Miracle" by Nonpoint starts to play throughout the arena as the lights dim. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers. Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well.

Chris Arenas: Here we go!

DING DING

The two meet in the middle swinging. Their animosity for each other bleeds through. Blow after blow. Gryphon gets the upper hand and hits Green, knocking him to the floor. Gryphon smiles at Green. Green pounds the floor and returns to his feet with another set of back and forth. After a few moments of exchanging blows, Green knocks Gryphon to the mat. Green grabs Gryphon by the hair and goes to suplex him but is unable to. Green irish whips him against the opposing ropes. Gryphon takes advantage and spears Green, sending him through the ropes while Gryphon is clotheslined by the top rope. Green goes crashing to the outside but his should hits the table, breaking it in the process.

DING DING DING!

Chris Arenas: Wait is that it?? It’s over?!

Adrian Riley: It looks like it, Barney Greens shoulder was enough to break the table, and by the rules, Jace Gryphon won.

Chris Arenas: This is a rip off! I hope we have a rematch soon because this can’t be the end of this!

The titan tron sparks up and Jace Gryphons music is cut off. Jace just barely is beginning to get to his feet. A new face is facing the ring.

Adrian Riley: Who is that?

Chris Arenas: I believe, that is one of the newly signed talents. James Kennedy I believe.

James Kennedy: I apologize for enterupting the celebration, but come on! That was hardly a match. That was a lucky break, no pun intended.

Jace grabs a microphone.

Jace Gryphon: Big words from someone hiding in the back.

James Kennedy: Oh very true, but the facts remain, that was a sorry ass match guys. I am starting to think you two don’t know how to put on a show for the fans.

Jace Gryphon: Then why don’t you come down here and show me how it’s done.

James Kennedy: Ok, turn around.

Jace quickly turns around and no one is there. Kennedy laughs.

James Kennedy: I can’t believe you fell for that one, but no seriously, turn around.

Jace becoming angry slowly turns around. To his surprise James Kennedy is standing behind him. Kennedy waves and hits Gryphon with a dropkick corkscrew landing on his feet. Gryphon falls over the ropes and through a piece of table. Kennedy looks around at the crowd and begins to get the riled up. Kennedy springboards into a 630 Senton on top of Barney and Jace. He rolls to his feet and laughs. He takes off through the crowd.

[Commercial Break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 07:44:17 am »

As we cut to the backstage area we see the locker room door of Christopher Mckissick. A taped hand is seen knocking on the door.

C-Mick: Yea..?

Spider steps in and closes the door behind him. We switch to a camera inside the room as Spider leans back on the closed door. McKissick looks up from his folding chair he was sitting and immediately stands up brining his fists to his chest.

Sp: Easy kid. I ain't here to fight you.

C-Mick: Then what do you want.

McKissick doesn't lower his fists Spider stays leaning on the door for a moment before pushing himself off. He reaches into his pocket.

Sp: Look, I got you somethin’...

Spider pulls out a medium sized carton of milk and hands it to McKissick. He then reaches into his other pocket and takes out a bottle of minute maid orange juice. Both men take a swig of their respectable beverages and McKissick seems to ease up a bit.

C-Mick: So?

Sp: Ya know why I choose you to take on Ziggler tonight?

McKissick shrugs.

Sp: You're a future Orion champion.

McKissick eyes Spider while taking another swig of his milk.

Straight goods kid. I needed to find someone to find someone to fight Zigs...

C-Mick: And you have no friends?

Spider chuckles then takes another swig of his orange juice.

Sp: Don't need friends to pick a man to fight for me. There's 4 members of FSU and this is supposed to be their war. I don't care about either of them. I've beaten the FSU single handedly multiple times. Same with Legion. The three I can choose from only Jakob would be able to beat Ziggler but he might not.

So I thought hard about it not only on who deserved the match but who could really challenge Zigs on a different level.

Both men sip their drinks.

Sp. Ziggler and I both have fought every man on this roster... every man - but C-Mick, Christopher McKissick.

I've watched you Chris, you're talented and have potential. Gobs of potential just waiting to be tapped. You have the early makings of a world champion, but you have yet to break the seal and fight the upper echelon of wrestlers... Tonight is that night. I want you togo out there...

Spider chuckles.

I don't need to tell you what to do.

Mckissick finishes his milk.

C-Mick: So what; do I owe you something?

Spider scoffs.

Sp: Kid you don't owe me nothin. Do what you do, get your belt back while your at it.

Spider finishes his orange juice and tosses in the garbage as he heads for the door. He stops with his hand on the nob.

Hey kid, you won't be alone out there...

Spider turns the nob and leaves Mckisscks locker room.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 07:45:13 am »

Pick Your Poison - Non Title
Spider vs Mike Maddox

Matt Thomas: The following match is the first of the Pick your Poison, Non-Title matches! Out first...

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!
He'll leave a ring around your eye and tread marks on your back
He's an animal
He's hungry
You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in
You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!)
You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up)
You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

After the intro and first part of the first verse plays Spider shoots from behind the curtain to a chorous of cheers from the WWG Universe.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent; on his way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, standing 5’7 weighing in at 235lbs; SPIDER!!!

Spider walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.
As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he takes a few steps to pick up speed then hops onto the apron. Spider steps in between the ropes entering the ring. He saunters over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He slows himself to a pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena. Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a cruicifix pose.

Spider hops off the turnbuckle and as his music dies down he awaits his opponent

Matt Thomas: From Toronto, Ontario, the biggest little man in the business, Triple Crowned Champion and Hall of Famer, SPIDER! And his opponent...

Sexy and you Know it by LMAO blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in cheer, Mike Maddox enters the ramps and here the whole crowds females chanting his name. Maddox struts his stuff with his trademark leather jacket engraved with "The :Ladies Man on it. Mike then runs down to the ring and slides into the ring . Maddox then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms then cuts his throat the crowd erupts even louder. Maddox then steps in his corner with a confident and determined look on his face as he awaits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: From  Miami, Florida, representing the Legion, he is the WWG Legacy Champion, Mike Maddox!

DING DING!

Maddox quickly grabs Spider for a suplex but Spider box’s his ears. Maddox dazed stumbles back. Spider quickly lands stiff punches to Maddox’s jaw and head followed by a DDT. Spider quickly puts Maddox in the “Spider Sting”. Maddox cries out in pain and quickly taps.

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: That was really fast. I guess they don’t call him Spider for nothing.

Chris Arenas: That was a little disappointing, at least the title wasn’t on the line this week.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 07:45:30 am »

The scene opens up backstage where we see Barney Green, dressed in a Dropkick Murphys shirt and blue MMA Elite Shorts with no shoes, standing next to Jeff Night, who is dressed in a red suit. Green goes to speak first.

Barney: I look forward to taking care of Gryphon and slowly break down FSU and make my ascension to the top of the ranks.

Jeff: I know you can do it, man. Just keep fighting like you have been. You took Carr to his limit.

Barney: I know I did and the fact that a punk like Gryphon had to get involved. I have been waiting to face him just like Shawn Thornton has been waiting to fight Matt Cooke. It's gonna end badly for everybody involved. Now-

The camera moves and we see John Laurinaitis, dressed in a light purple suit, appear on screen. Laurinatitis goes to speak.

John: In case you don't know who I am. My name is John Laurinaitis and I am honored that you used my move to try to finish the match. Hopefully that move does you well in the future.

Barney: It was an honor. I was studying some old Japanese wrestling matches and decided to try to work it into my arsenal.

John: Good luck because you are gonna need it and I think I can help you out a bit more. If you want my help, The offer is on the table.

Barney: Sounds like a plan.

The scene fades to black as Laurinaitis, Night, and Green go to talk..
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 07:45:49 am »

Main Event - Pick Your Poison - Non Title
Dolph Ziggler vs Christopher McKissick

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage. Ziggler rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas: AND HIS OPPONENT!

Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera with the Legacy title wrapped around his waist. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.

Chris Arenas: Christopher McKissick is a high flying traditional wrestler.

Adrien Riley: And Dolph Ziggler is a phenomenon in spandex shorts!

Dolph and McKissick circle one another - as the ref Calls for the bell

*Ding, Ding*

Chris Arenas: Our Referee, Scott Carr has called for the bell!  This anticipated match has begun!

Both men lock up and Ziggler's smoothest Fireman’s Carry takeover is how we kick off the event!  Ziggler stands up arrogantly smirking as McKissick rolls through back up to his feet, he shakes it off and wipes his feet on the canvas as he hangs on to the top rope in old school tradition.

Adrien Riley: McKissick is acting like he doesn't care, but I bet he does.

Chris Arenas: He's a very sound competitor, in addition - he's got his own way of getting into an opponent's head.

McKissick moves back to the middle of the ring and calls Ziggler on, Ziggler moves in to lock up and McKissick uses Ziggler's momentum against him and lands a precision Scoop Powerslam - from which he jumps back to his feet and backs off of Ziggler, giving him time to get up clean.

Adrien Riley: Ziggler won't give him chances like that - this is why I think McKissick is stupid.  He's got the mean streak of a six year old on prozac, what's he even doing in WWG?

Chris Arenas: Being a very solid Legacy champion.  The last man to have a reign like McKissick's was Scott Carr.

Ziggler gets up, still smirking.  He nods to McKissick and the two lock up again, McKissick sends Ziggler into the ropes, Ziggler rebounds and leap frogs McKissick - hits the far side ropes and comes back with a dropkick!  McKissick springs back up into a European uppercut!  Ziggler staggers back and McKissick charges into a headbutt that sends Dolph back into the corner.  Ziggler counters out and swaps positions with McKissick - he fires a few big forearm shots into McKissick's jaw and steps back a few big paces.  Ziggler runs in and nails McKissick with a Corner splash!  Ziggler vaults the top rope to the apron and McKissick falls from the corner into the ring.  Christopher gets back to all fours, dazed from the impact.  McKissick starts getting back up and as Ziggler jumps to the top rope and sends himself skyward for the Legdrop Bulldog - Carr tells McKissick to "Turn the **** Around!" and McKissick jumps up from a knee, grabbing Ziggler's head bringing him down into a sitout facebuster that doubles Ziggler in half!

Adrien Riley: WHOA!  McKissick is actually showing me something here tonight!

Chris Arenas: McKissick been hailed as an odds on favorite to be an eventual WWG Champion, he doesn't need to impress You, Adrien.

McKissick gets up, as Ziggler pulls himself up on the ropes, Carr checks on McKissick and leaves Ziggler clambering as he clears out the cob webs.  McKissick throws a knee into Ziggler's back and pulls him back away from the ropes by his feet, Ziggler spins himself around and uses his leg strength to throw McKissick back against the ropes.  Ziggler goes for a dropkick and McKissick counters with a high and tight double leg takedown!  McKissick spins around altering his position - he levers Dolph's body over then locks a good deep hook around Ziggler's waist.  Ziggler tries to break free as McKissick squeezes in as tight as he can - he pops his hips and brings Ziggler up off the ground in a struggled but effective release Belly to Back suplex!  McKissick gets back to his feet as Ziggler quickly composes himself the best he can.  McKissick moves in on him and Ziggler takes him in a side headlock - Ziggler runs towards the corner, climbs the turnbuckles and leaps to the outside bringing McKissick's head down into a bulldog on the top turnbuckle!  McKissick staggers back and Ziggler launches himself into a flying shoulder block that takes them both to the ground at Carr's feet.  Carr checks on them both and begins the standing ten count.

Carr: 1... 2.... 3... Let's go, Lads!  4...

Chris Arenas: Carr, motivating them in his own - accept no excuses way.

Adrien Riley: Ziggler is pulling it back his way again he just needs to capitalize here.

Ziggler gets up to all fours, and McKissick grabs his ankle going for the submission, before he sinks it in - Ziggler grabs the bottom rope, McKissick hangs on and looks at Carr... who shrugs and motions for him to go ahead.  McKissick shakes his head and gives Dolph the clean break again.

Chris Arenas: I guess we know who Carr is rooting for.

Adrien Riley: He doesn't like McKissick much, but he Hates Dolph.

Chris Arenas: He's got plenty of reason to.

McKissick lets Dolph get back to his feet and once he checks them both for being ready - Carr cuts the air with his hand setting them loose on one another again.   Both men lock up and Ziggler spins through and catches Show Time off guard with a Bridging German Suplex!  Ziggler holds in tight setting McKissick up for the pin fall.  Seeing this, Carr instead chooses to turn his back to the pin attempt instead addressing some fans holding signs for him out in the crowd.  McKissick kicks out after a short bit of struggling.  Ziggler isn't impressed but he doesn't have time to complain as McKissick locks in a textbook bodyscissors, Ziggler fights for freedom and Carr gets right up in his face asking if he wants to quit - micro-managing every single time Ziggler's hand lands anywhere, asking if it's a tap.  Ziggler is running out of wind and patience - he takes a swipe at Carr making him back off then he somersaults backwards turning McKissick's hold into an ankle lock of his own!

Adrien Riley: Smooth... that is how this man wrestles.  McKissick is a good chain wrestler, but Ziggler has that one and only silk style.

Chris Arenas: He is an exceptional presence, but Carr's not going after McKissick for the submission the same way he was Ziggler.  Scott knows how McKissick competes and I believe he is in there just trying to make sure Dolph suffers.

McKissick can't break the hold so he tries for the ropes, he's a couple of feet out - he tries crawling towards them but pulling the weight of Ziggler through the pain seems like it may prove too much.

Adrien Riley: Even Carr can't ignore a blatant tap out... this could be Ziggler's only means to a clear cut victory.

Chris Arenas: McKissick is SO close though!  I believe this young man has the Fight in him - he is a Family Friendly Champion!  Goodness runs through this man's veins!

Adrien Riley: Yeah, ok... but Pain is shooting through his nervous system right now.

McKissick continues to claw for the ropes, he's gaining ground ever so slowly - Carr looks out at the audience.  He lifts his hand to his ear and points at McKissick... the crowd react in positively for the Kind Hearted Warrior, and Carr slides out of the ring face to face with McKissick.  Carr begins pounding the apron until McKissick locks eyes with him.  Carr grabs the bottom rope and keeps a dead stare into the eyes of McKissick who forces his torso up off the canvas and makes three big pulls over to the ropes!  The crowd Booms with Cheers!

Chris Arenas: Christopher McKissick showing us that you don't need to be a Bad guy to be a Tough Man!

Adrien Riley: I bet at least thirty percent of that was him being afraid Carr would beat him for tapping out.

Chris Arenas: Whatever gets the job done, Carr is back in the ring telling Ziggler to break the hold!

Defiantly, Dolph Ziggler ravages McKissick's ankle as Carr counts...

Carr: 1... RELEASE HIM! 2... NOW! 3... "LAST CHANCE!" 4...

Carr doesn't make the Five count, instead he grabs Ziggler by the throat and rips him up off the ground - thrusting him back into the corner!  Ziggler flips off Carr, who kneels and checks on McKissick.  Through anguish and suffering - McKissick denies the chance to call the match and gets back up hobbled on his tender ankle.   Carr steps back out of their way and Dolph charges in going for a Dropkick, which McKissick side steps catching him in an Inverted Body Slam!  Ziggler sits up, arching his back as he rolls to a knee and comes face to face with Ziggler again - Ziggler grabs McKissick by the head and jumps up into a Legdrop Bulldog!  Ziggler spins back up to a knee, looking up at Carr with a wicked smile. Ziggler pulls McKissick back up to his feet and synches in a Fireman’s Carry gut buster!

Adrien Riley: Ziggler is picking McKissick apart, first the ankle, then the head - followed right up by the body.  The slowest count even Carr could give can still tally up to three if McKissick can't fight fate.

Chris Arenas: I think this young man's fate could be a lot brighter than you say.  McKissick has gone toe to toe with some big names already and he's maintained a pretty outstanding record.

Adrien Riley: Yeah, but it's like Sesame Street wouldn't take him - so we're stuck with him.

Chris Arenas: Christopher McKissick is a positive influence on WWG and he's a spectacular competitor as well.

McKissick brings himself back to his feet and Dolph moves in on him - McKissick latches on a Jumping Body Slam!  Christopher gets back to his feet quickly and ensures he's got Ziggler's attention with a beautiful Swinging Neckbreaker!  Ziggler recoils from the impact giving himself distance between himself and the fairer McKissick - Dolph grabs the top rope and levers himself into a Superkick!  McKissick side steps it and as Dolph's body moves nearer to him, he drops Dolph out flat with the Return to Sender!

Chris Arenas: Return to Sender!  You want to talk about silken counters - That is one, McKissick uses well!

Adrien Riley: Ziggler's foot is near the ropes!

Chris Arenas: Yeah... I'm sure Carr, and the fans - all care a lot.

Adrien Riley: McKissick won't want to win like that!

McKissick wouldn't want to win that way, and though he's a rookie he does check his surroundings and opts to give Ziggler a chance to get back to his feet.  Ziggler locks up with him and the spin and force one another back to the middle of the ring where Ziggler brings McKissick's head down again as he leaps into a Legdrop Bulldog - but McKissick steps out from beneath it quickly and as Dolph lands on his feet, McKissick is already leaped into the air bringing Dolph's face down to the canvas with the Show Stopper!

Chris Arenas: Shot Stopper! Show Stopper! Show Stopper!  McKissick could put this match away right here!

Adrien Riley: I bet he doesn't.

McKissick isn't done!  He points to the top turnbuckle and the fans all cheer - he jaunts toward it and springs to the top - he steadies himself facing the audience and leaps off with a deep on target Moonsault!

Chris Arenas: H.I.M!  Another traditional technician's move McKissick has made his own.

Adrien Riley: I hope he at least tries the pin fall...

Chris Arenas: He's yanked Ziggler's leg up high - I'd say so!

Carr slides in and checks Ziggler's shoulders.

Carr: 1... 2... 3!

Adrien Riley: WHAT!?

Chris Arenas: I do believe that was an official three count too.  Good for Christopher McKissick, I like him.  He's an All American, All Around Nice Guy.

Adrien Riley: I can't believe this...

Chris Arenas: Believe it.  Christopher McKissick just fattened his Resume.  Defeating Dolph Ziggler is no easy feat.

Adrien Riley: All I'm saying is - Nice guys finish last.  McKissick is going to run into some opposition sooner or later.

The match comes to an end, as McKissick rolls away from the pin - Ziggler comes to a seated position in the middle of the ring, right at the feet of Scott Carr.  Carr smiles down at him,  slowly his head tilts and his smile fades - exchanged for direful, fearsome, gaze built on emotional vacuity.  Ziggler shakes his head and out of nowhere Carr grabs Dolph up into the air by the hair, into a powerbomb clutch!

Chris Arenas: Whoa!

Adrien Riley: Ziggler is going for the ride!

Chris Arenas: Road Departure!

Carr turns around and heaves the flailing Ziggler who is trying to break free though Carr's determined and spikes Ziggler into the mat so hard - he rebounds back up to his feet and collapses at Carr's feet.

Adrien Riley: Oh! Dolph Ziggler has left the building!

Chris Arenas: He looks to be done for the night, but his night is not over.  I think Scott has Handcuffs!

Adrien Riley: ....kinky.

Carr looks at McKissick, who steps back slowly.  Carr points at the entrance and McKissick exits the ring and heads up the ramp shaking and high fiving fans as he exits.  Meanwhile Carr cuffs Ziggler's hands behind his back, steps between Dolph's shoulder blades keeping him pinned down and he then calls for a microphone.

Carr: Hey Dolph... how ya doin' buddy!?

Scott holds the microphone down for Dolph - who obviously is incapable of responding yet.

Chris Arenas: This is going to be bad.

Adrien Riley: He asked him nicely...

Chris Arenas: That's exactly what is frightening me.

Carr: I sure hope Legion is watching this.  You sold that Road Departure like... REALLY well.  They should be proud of you.  Just like I know you were proud of yourself for hitting me in the back of the head with a steel brief case.  It was a good solid shot too.  I was concussed...

Chris Arenas: Ziggler is in some serious peril here.

Adrien Riley: I think he hasn't begun to be in peril yet.

Carr: It hurt, it hurt physically and it hurt to have you sully my attempt at gaining justice for what Jason did to me.  Now... I know you're his little blonde errand boy - and it would just break your beach bum heart to do your favorite "BBC" Harbinger any wrong at all.  Though... I feel it is important you make reparations... you stole from me Mister Ziggler.  You stole from me and - being as I had to watch the reply, after paramedics had stitched me up, I had to wait to see that smile of satisfaction on your face after you'd let Richardson climb on top of you... probably for the second but not last time that evening.  So... you are going to help me... and from your position - I think it is fair for you to assume, I'm not asking.

Carr croutches down and puts a knee in between Ziggler's shoulder blades - pinning him down still as he grabs a handful of his hair.

Chris Arenas: Here we go...

Carr: So Dolph... want to help me?

Carr nods Dolph's head for him.

Carr: Great!  I am SO glad you've had this sudden change of heart. 

Adrien Riley: This is getting kind of creepy.

Chris Arenas: Ya think?

Carr: You know what you did was wrong, don't you?  Is it your Guilt for helping take part in such malicious manipulations, moves that made possible the injury of my pregnant wife?

Again Carr nods Ziggler's head for him.

Carr: Well if you feel that bad about it - you could just help me get what I want... and what I want is to make things right.  I don't really care what happens to you, Jason or I after that... but what you did was wrong and I AM going to attain My Satisfaction from Your Suffering!  I AM going to make sure Legion knows that there is nothing more dangerous to any stable, or to any whole federation - than a man who has been given the Purpose of Vengeance.  Because men like that... men... like me... left no care, nor concern for what needs to be done - to attain those ambitions.  Dolph... everybody knows that, Technically you stand between my even having a number one contender's match.  So... I thought I'd save us a few weeks of waiting and just come out here - kick the crap out of you after you'd already had a solid match, because... well... you set the precident there, didn't you, Blondie?

Once more Carr nods Ziggler's unconscious head for him. 

Adrien Riley: I think Carr's lost it...

Chris Arenas: I'm beginning to agree with you.

Carr: See, Dolph... I could just keep stomping the life out of you - all handcuffed and helpless like you are, it'd be really, really easy and LOTS of fun.  But... I was intending tonight for you to give me a bit more of a helping hand.  See, I know how valuable you are to Legion - or at least how valuable they let on you are, since you win a lot.  I wanted to show the difference between Friends and Allies versus Following the Leader.  Tonight, you're in no more danger, and you won't be hurt one bit more - if I am granted a Title Shot against Jason Richardson... everybody last week wanted to know "Scott, Will you - Won't you accept Jason's stipulations?"... YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I WILL!  I Do Not Care!  I have overcome insurmountable odds to be the Winningest World Champion WWG has ever, EVER Had!  Now... I am stolen from - my family's safety has been violated and Jason STILL thinks he could do anything to me?  There is no pain greater, there is no one thing I can lose that will ruin me any more than taking my family's safety - and my cherished title.

Carr lowers Ziggler's head to the canvas and stands up, again stepping down between Dolph's shoulders pinning him face down on the mat.

Adrien Riley: Uh oh...

Chris Arenas: I was just thinking that, myself.

Carr: Legion... namely Jason Richardson... you have until I count to three to come on out here - or I start beating Ziggler so badly, he'll need plastic surgery and physiotherapy.  One... COME ON! Two... COME GET YOUR BOY!

"No Chance" begins playing as Richardson, Hawk and Rocko all walk out to the entrance ramp on their way to the ring - Carr holds up a hand and takes his foot off of Ziggler, Jason stops them - knowing that Carr will end Dolph's night and his career before they get to the ring.  He's witnessed it before.

Carr: Now... before you say anything, or do something rash that I promise you, Dolph here Will Regret long before ANY of you get to this ring - I think it's fair to tell you I'm fully willing to accept your terms for a World Title Shot, I simply do not care what you want it to be... I've been told how senseless that is, it's been repeated to me by many people exactly 'why' I should say no... as if I'm not familiar with you and how you operate.  I mean, I'm not going to say I've seen every move you've ever been up to pulling, coming - but I have a pretty experienced opinion that says you're usually up to something sneaky and underhanded.  Nevertheless, I have weighed my options and as such I have a specific challenge for you - if you're man enough to accept it, that is.  I'm willing to Sign on the Dotted Line for your match stipulations... I'll accept whatever it takes to get to the match.  You already knew I would, and sorry bud, but that doesn't take a Master Manipulator to figure out.  That being said, you seem to deem it that you hold All the power and All the control over this situation and... to a degree, you kind of do... but that title was never meant to make You Happy, Jason.  It was never made to make Me happy either, and all that makes them love me as their Champion is because I knew that - because I understand that intangible worth is sometimes priceless compared to Golden bobbles.  I always knew that belt wasn't "Mine" not ALL Mine anyways.  I simply held it for them... because It's meant to make THEM Happy!

Carr throws his arms out to the audience who all begin to cheer, depraved and violent as Carr's become lately they are still seemingly well behind their monsterous anti-hero.

Carr: That is Their Belt!  Guys like you and I... we're just the Gladiators who tangle for it. As such... I'll be absolutely, blindly willing to accept your match stipulations - if you'll accept a tabled one of mine.  I challenge you to a Best Two out of Three Falls.  You decide on one set of match stipulations, I decide on another - and because that belt is Theirs, Not Mine - Not Yours... but THEIRS!  The Fans decide the final match stipulation by Vote!

Adrien Riley: Oh Man!

Chris Arenas: That could be an absolutely outstanding match!

Adrien Riley: Will Jason Richardson accept?

Chris Arenas: I wonder what Dolph is going to think about all this... Carr may have leap frogged his rematch in the Court of Popular Opinion!

Carr: Jason... I know you love being the decision maker... I'll let YOU be the man who makes the decision.  For now though... I hooked you up with a little something to sweeten the deal for you!

FSU all charge out from back stage - Jakob Hystaria, Jon Moxley and Jace Gryphon - Jace smacks his lead pipe across the back of Hawk's head!  Jakob drills Richardson in the base of the skull with the Mass Hystaria and Jon Moxley grabs Rocko and sends him flying off the ramp to the cold concrete below!  All three members of FSU start putting the boots to Richardson who tries covering himself up.  Carr kicks Ziggler over and grabs him up by the throat, helplessly Ziggler takes a Carr Bomb!  But Carr's ever more weary knee begins to show as he hobbles back to his feet.  Carr exits the ring and walks towards his three frat mates who continue to stomp on Richardson.  Carr kneels down as the members of FSU hold Richardson up face to face with him.

Adrien Riley: Richardson is Not going to be happy about this.

Chris Arenas: FSU has been playing by the rules as Legion laid them out.

Carr: Jason... the ball is in your court, I've given you plenty of motive to just pony up and make the match happen.  But... if you need more reason to want to face me - then FSU as a whole are MORE than glad to give it to you in the coming weeks.  We're through fooling around.  You can play your games, but FSU is made up of men who are all use to shadier leanings.  If this needs to get worse, before it gets better - we welcome that.  And just between you and I... I PROMISE it will get a lot worse before it gets any better.

Adrien Riley: That's a pretty heavy statement.  No one has ever tried to phsyically intimidate Jason Richardson into a title shot, although it's contributed to a few of his reigns.

Chris Arenas: Scott Carr means business and he just no longer seems to have any concern what's got to happen - for him to get his hands on Jason Richardson again!

FSU drop Richardson on the ramp, Carr takes his chance and stomps on Richardson's head before the four members of WWG's Frat, all head to the back leaving Legion scattered around the arena!

Adrien Riley: What an end to Legacy!  But what a Backlash this is bound to cause!

Chris Arenas: What will next week bring, what is Jason and Dolph's reaction to this going to be!?  What happened to FSU, I was starting to think they were just drinking buddies - but now we're seeing some serious team work out of them.  Fighting fire with fire and taking it to Legion!

Adrien Riley: I guess we'll need to tune in next week to see, I can't wait!

Chris Arenas: Thank you everyone, for tuning in tonight - we'll see you next week!

The show fades to black with Richardson struggling to get up to all fours on the ramp.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: