Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 11:22:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy June 13 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy June 13 2013  (Read 164 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: June 07, 2013, 08:09:03 am »

Legacy Super Show
(This weeks supershow is to help build up for the PPV in 2 weeks. This is the second to last Legacy before. With this theme, we will be going all stipulation matches, something hard core, and some just amazing.)

Opener Singles
Cage Match
Eve Torres vs Demarco Witt

Singles Match
Ladders Match
Ricky King vs James Kennedy

Singles Match
Hard Core Hell in a Cell
Jace Gryphon vs Barney Green Round 2

Singles Match - Legacy Championship Match
Four Corner Strap Match
Mike Maddox (c) vs Joey Walsh

Singles Match - Orion Championship Match
Lumberjack Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Spider
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 02:05:58 pm »

The show opens with the Legacy promo package. Cutting to the arena the pyro goes off and “Here to show the world” plays over the P.A. system. Out walks Dolph Ziggler with his Orion Championship on his shoulder, Mike Maddox with the Legacy Championship over his shoulder, Rock and Hawk standing behind them, and Hailey Quinn standing by Ziggler’s side. Dolph brings up a microphone.

Dolph Ziggler: Being Tonight is a Super Show version of Legacy, I figured it is only fitting to bring out the biggest super star in the WWG and the shows very own Legacy Champion, to kick off the night.

The crowd begins to boo.

Dolph Ziggler: All of you are just fans in denial. So lets move on, and cut the small talk sense none of you really care to hear the super secret news I had to tell. I am going to move on with a spoiler. Tonight you will see a preview of what is to come at Time to Shine in two weeks. You will see two of the best, two Legion members, defend their titles. Successfully I may add, I have nothing but faith in Mike Maddox in defeating, who is this guy again? It really doesn’t matter, we will call him the next victim. As I have all the faith in the world, that Spider is not on my level. He may spout how he has beaten me in the past, but lets face it, I let you win. So tonight after the Legion retains both titles, we will walk into Time to Shine as a unit. The three champions will defend out titles that night. Jason Richardson will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Scott Carr. This will be Scott’s last title match. Not because of any stipulation, but because he will be made an example out of. After Jason finishes with Scott Carr, no one, not even the monster himself, will ever want to try and take anything away from Jason Richardson. The same will go for who ever I will face for MY Orion Championship and Maddox’s Legacy Championship. I say this because there is a lot of buzz going around about the Money in the Bank match. Where each single title shot contract will be in a brief case and they will have a shot at one of our titles at any time. I hope you watch these matches, because you will second guess your ability to take away what is rightfully ours. And if you are stupid enough, I am talking to Barney Green and Jakob Hystaria, if they should find themselves with a case, you should also pay attention to the politics of the Legion. We are never alone, we are united, and no one can break that unity. Even if you think you can slide in, much like I did on Scott Carr, remember we are always together, and unless you can defeat all of us at once, I would just hand that contract back over to Angus Connolly and denounce your title shot.

The five of them turn around and walk back into the back.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 02:06:16 pm »

Opener Singles
Cage Match
Eve Torres vs Demarco Witt

Matt Thomas: This match is scheduled for one fall. Making her way down to the ring first. She hails from Denver, Colorado and stands 5'8 and 135 pounds. She is Eve Torres.

"She Looks Good" by Jim Johnston starts to play throughout the arena. Out walks Eve to a few cheers.

Chris: Eve has been on a tear as of late. 

Adrian: But she has yet to prove herself against real competition.

Eve enters the ring and poses as her music fades.

Matt: And her opponent for the evening. He hails from Bulls, New Zealand and stands 6'7 and 265 pounds. He is Demarco Witt..

Generation Dead by Five Finger Death Punch starts to play throughout the arena.

Chris: Eve is gonna have a challenge as Witt is taller and bigger than her by a fair margin.

Adrian: We don't know where he is though but I am receiving word that we need to get backstage.

The camera fades in backstage where we see a forklift parked in a front of a room and we hear some screaming.

Demarco: Open this damn door. I got a match.

Demarco continues to pound on the door as the forklift just sits there. The camera goes back to ringside as the referee starts the count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... Looks like Eve has won the match by countout.

Matt: Your winner by count out. Eve Torres.

"She Looks Good" starts to play as Eve celebrates.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 02:06:45 pm »

Singles Match
Ladders Match
Ricky King vs James Kennedy

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall, and is a LADDER match! Being there is no title on the line, the officials have attached a leather strap, the first one to successfully detach the leather strap, wins the match. Out first...

The thumping beats of “Professional Griefers” by Deadmau5 blast out across the system as Ricky King emerges from from behind the curtain, arms raised briefly. He begins jogging on the spot then bursts into a sprint, stopping at the ring apron to jump up and slingshot his way into the ring, rolling out into a pose with his arms thrown wide.

Matt Thomas: One half of the Tag Team WTF, the wild man, standing at 5’9” and weighing 192 pounds, RICKY KING! And his opponent...

“Bring back the Glory” begins to play. James Kennedy walks out, focused. He stops at the edge of the ramp and points to the crowd, circling side to side. He performs a front flip, into a roll and runs down the ramp. He jumps on the outside of the mat and climbs to the top rope. He poses for the crowd and does a back flip into the ring and awaits the bell.

Matt Thomas: Standing 6 foot even, weighing 215 pounds, hailing from Farnworth, England, he is The Man Gravity Forgot, James Kennedy!

Adrian Riley: I have high expectations for this match Chris. We know Ricky King can fly doing insane damage, and this new guy James Kennedy claims to be the most talented wrestler while in the air.

Chris Arenas: I agree, and what a match to debut on and against one half of what many are saying, will be the next tag team champions.

DING DING!

Chris Arenas: Here we go!!

King and Kennedy lock up, King grabs Kennedy for a standing armbar, Kennedy flips and reverses the hold into a half nelson on King. King drop rolls and sends Kennedy over releasing the hold. Kennedy rolls to his feet and continues bouncing off the ropes. Kennedy heads towards King, King drops to the mat, Kennedy bounces off the opposing ropes. King rolls up and monkey flips Kennedy. Kennedy rotates into it and lands on his feet. He bounces off the ropes and hits King with a baseball slide.

Adrian Riley: What a start so far, a great show of ability between these two.

Kennedy bounces to his feet and performs a standing moonsault senton but King rolls out of the way. Kennedy hits the mat hard. King stomps at Kennedy’s head, but Kennedy rolls out of the way. King meets Kennedy at his feet and hits him with a drop kick into the corner. King follows with a running splash into a bulldog. King exits the ring and grabs a ladder from the outside. Kennedy quickly spring boards himself over the top rope into a twisting suicide dive, landing back first on the ladder, connecting with King, and everything crashing to the floor. The crowd comes to a rawr. King lay on the floor in pain. Kennedy slowly returns to his feet pushing the ladder back onto King. He climbs on top of the announcers table and points down at King. The crowd continues to cheer. Kennedy jumps off with a corkscrew shooting star press plancha. Both King and Kennedy roll on the floor in pain. Kennedy slowly moves the ladder off of King and returns to his feet. He grabs King and rolls him into the ring. Kennedy turns around and grabs the ladder. King quickly gets to his feet, bounces off the opposing ropes and baseball slides, hitting the ladder, bouncing it off of Kennedy’s head, sending him into the announcers table. King lays on the mat as Kennedy is buckled between the table and ladder.

Chris Arenas: HOLY SH...

Adrian Riley: WOAH! These two are going to seriously injure each other.

Chris Arenas: The best thing about this match so far, is the fact I have the feeling it is just beginning. That ladder has yet to get into the ring, and once it does, I bet, those two men will do everything they can to win.

King slowly slides out and to his feet. He tosses the ladder to the side and grabs Kennedy. He rolls him into the ring and climbs in. King irish whips Kennedy against the ropes. Kennedy comes to and turns it into a handspring backflip tornado DDT. Both men lay on the mat breathing heavy. The ref begins to count

Both men slowly begin to move towards their feet. The ref stops the count at 9 as both are up. Both bounce off the ropes. King hits Kennedy with a flying forearm. King grabs Kennedy in a head lock. He heads towards the ropes. He runs up and hits Kennedy with a tornado DDT of his own. King slides out of the ring and grabs the ladder and slides it into the ring.

Chris Arenas: It’s finally in there, now begins the real match!

King sets up the ladder. He slowly makes his way up the first 3 steps. Kennedy slowly pulls himself up by the ropes. He looks over at King slowly climbing the steps. Kennedy jumps on the top rope and flies through the air, hitting King from the 5th step with a Poisoned Frankensteiner. Once again both men lay on the mat as the crowd chants “Holy Sh!t Holy Sh!t Holy Sh!t”. Kennedy Slowly moves to his feet first. He looks down at King and up at the ladder. He moves to climb up the ladder first. 5th step, 6th step, King comes too and stands up and collapses into the ladder. The ladder begins to fall over. Kennedy jumps off to the outside of the ropes, saving himself from a painful crash on the outside floor. King leans against the fallen ladder as Kennedy holds onto the ropes catching his breath. King collapses the ladder and takes a swing with it at Kennedy’s head. Kennedy ducks and the ladder hits the corner post and becomes tied up in the ropes. Frustrated King drops the ladder and turns towards Kennedy who hits him with a “Corkscrew Cutter”. Kennedy lands hard on the ladder as King hits the mat.

Adrian Riley: This may be a big turning point in the match. James Kennedy seemed to have hit that ladder pretty hard with that move.

Chris Arenas: If Ricky King can recover from the move before Kennedy can recover from his mistake, this could be an easy advantage for King to take over this match.

King slowly pulls himself up by the ropes. He pulls the remainder of the ladder down off the ropes. He drags Kennedy and lays him between the legs. He repeatedly slams the ladder on Kennedy. Kennedy rolls in pain. King rolls him off and tosses the ladder to the side. King goes for the top rope and launches with the “Kingsault”. Kennedy rolls out of the way and to his feet. King bounces off the mat but climbs to his feet. Kennedy connects with a dropkick corkscrew to his feet, sending King into the corner. Kennedy grabs ahold and lifts him up for a Tiger Suplex release. The crowd begins to cheer louder and Kennedy is getting into it. He hops on the second rope and flies through the air with a Phoenix Splash, but King lifts his knees to block the move. Kennedy rolls off of King and to his feet holding his stomach but fights through it hitting King with a standing moonsault senton/elbow combination. King rolls holding his chest as Kennedy lays on his back. King slowly pulls himself up by the ropes. Kennedy notices it and heads up to the top rope. King is still a little dazed by the assault. Kennedy launches and connects with a Dragonrana.

Adrain Riley: Holy cow Chris! We have yet to see a move like that in the WWG!

Chris Arenas: James Kennedy has brought several moves and variants that we have never seen. These are extremely dangerous moves.

Adrian Riley: He is the Man Gravity Forgot, that is for sure.

Kennedy begins to get to his feet. King pops off of the mat with a spear, taking Kennedy into corner. King grabs Kennedy and hits him with a Brainbuster suplex. King slowly recovers and heads to the ladder again. He grabs the ladder and slams it on Kennedy a few times, to keep him on the mat. After a few shots King seems satisfied and sets up the ladder once more. King slowly makes his way up to the top. He goes to grab for the strap but he is still too far away.

Adrian Riley: Ricky King miscalculated where to put the ladder, he is still to far away to grab that strap.

Chris Arenas: He needs to figure something out, because I think Kennedy is starting to move again.

King grabs the ladder at the top and jump shifts a little. Still too far. He tries again, against still short. He looks down at Kennedy and see’s he’s starting to come too. He climbs down to the mat and moves the ladder into the proper spot. He climbs back up as Kennedy is pulling himself up by the ropes. King is half way up. Kennedy jumps on the top rope, and jumps onto the ladder, shaking it back and forth. After it is stable both men race to the top. King reaches first and takes a swing at Kennedy. Kennedy ducks down and kicks King in the side of the head, throwing him off balance and crashing to the mat. Kennedy looks in amazement. He climbs to the top and sits on the platform. He looks up at the strap and then down at King who is attempting to move. Kennedy looks around the arena and the crowd begins to cheer. Kennedy stands up on the top of the ladder and jumps with a beautiful 630 Senton, which sends Kennedy rolling to the ropes. King seems knocked out. Kennedy smiles and winks at the crowd. He heads back up the ladder. He reaches the top and grabs onto the strap and pulls it off.

DING DING DING!

Chris Arenas: It took a fall from a 20 foot ladder, and a 630 senton from that same ladder to put Ricky King down. This was an amazing match.

Adrian Riley: That it was, I don’t believe we have seen anything like this in the WWG, not at least in any recent years.

Chris Arenas: Well James Kennedy has made an impact last week, and now this week he has showed us what he is capable of with a win on his debut.

Adrian Riley: Not sure what else we can expect for the rest of the night, but this match was exciting.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 02:07:02 pm »

Returning from a commercial break, Jakob Hystaria is standing in the ring.

Jakob Hystaria: Hey, I am just as surprised as anyone here. But after hearing Dolph Ziggler’s ramblings at the top of the show, I just had to show up, that happens when someone puts my name in their mouth. So with that said, I am going to reverse time and talk about Time to Shine. The reason I am even in this match is because Angus came to me and said he thinks I have lost it. Sure I have done great things so far in the WWG, but recently not so much, don’t show up to shows, haven’t won a match in a while. So this is my final go. They figure I will at least win a case, most are hoping I would get fired, and if that happens, hell I don’t care I still won a case damn it! But in that small chance, that small chance, I win a title shot. Do you honestly think I am afraid of the Legion? I really hope I win the Orion title shot, just incase you still hold the title, I want to torture you, I want you to know I’m coming and not know when or where. You know me, I will wait until you drive away and hit your car with a truck and cash it in the middle of an interstate. Your threats are nothing more than hot air, I know you too well to take you seriously. But because this is a party, I think I will stick around to see how you do tonight, and join the Lumberjacks in the main event. If nothing else to get a front row seat. I’ll be watching Dolph.

Jakob exits the ring and heads to the back.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 02:07:31 pm »

Singles Match
Hard Core Hell in a Cell
Jace Gryphon vs Barney Green Round 2

The feed returns after a commercial break and the camera is fixed on the cage hanging above the ring.

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall with no time limit.  Introducing first...

"Miracle" by Nonpoint starts to play throughout the arena as the lights dim. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers.

Matt Thomas: From Boston, MA, Barney “The King of ****” Green!

Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent.

Green lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays. When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side. They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around them.

Matt Thomas: From Altoona, PA by way of Kailua, HI, Jace Gryphon!

Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through. Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae gives him some last minute pep-talking.

The two are ready to lock horns and the ref does his best to keep them separated as the cage is lowered around the ring.  Once it is on the ground, an official checks the lock on the door to ensure the participants are kept inside and anyone else is kept out.

Chris Arenas: This could be a barn-burner of a match here, and I'd have to say that fate has favored Barney Green here tonight.  As we all well know, that man is perfectly at home in a hard-core match, and if you look, he didn't wear any shoes to the ring.  Won't be wasting any time tonight taking them off.

Adrien Riley: Don't count Gryphon out just yet.  He's still fairly new here in the WWG and has something to prove, at least to hear him talk it seems that way.  And don't forget, he -did- beat Barney last week in a tables match.  The hard-core stipulation didn't do much to help Barney that time.

The ref calls for the bell and at long last the match is underway.  Jace charges at Barney, but Barney gracefully (sic) side-steps out of the way.  They repeat this a couple of times before tying up in the center of the ring.  Barney tries to match strengths with Jace, but Jace ends the struggle with a knee to the gut.  Jace repeats the knee a few times until Barney is decidedly doubled over.  Jace then whips Barney to the corner and follows up with a hard clothesline against the turnbuckles.  Barney drops to the mat and rolls to the floor.

Adrien Riley: Jace Gryphon taking an early advantage here.

Chris Arenas: Yeah, but Barney just looked under the ring apron.  That place is like a second home to him!

Barney poked his head underneath the ring and a moment later crawls back out with a steel chair in hand.  He slides it into the ring under the bottom rope before pulling himself back up.  By the time he starts to enter the ring, however, he sees that Jace has picked the chair up and thinks twice.  Barney walks around to the other side of the ring and pulls another chair out from underneath.  This time, he kept the chair in hand as he rolled back into the ring, only to be met by Jace's chair crashing down over his back.  Jace hits him again and again, but it doesn't seem to have any effect as Barney gets back to his feet anyways.  Barney ends the barrage of chair shots by shoving the top of his own chair into Jace's gut.  Jace doubles over and drops his chair just before Barney crashes the chair over Jace's back.

Chris Arenas: Barney's turning things around now!

With Jace momentarily downed, Barney unfolds his chair and sets it down.  He picks up the other chair and does the same with it.  Barney struggles with it a bit, as the chair is bent and dented from numerous shots to his own back, and by the time he has it set up, Jace is just getting back to his feet.  Green grabs Jace and looks to try a DDT onto one of the chairs, but Jace blocks the move and then delivers several punches to the gut until Green releases him.  The two trade punches to the head back and forth until they tire and both slump down into one of the chairs.  From this seated position, they continue to trade blows back and forth until finally Jace slumps over and falls out of his chair to the mat.  Barney, still winded, leans back in his chair to catch his breath.

Adrien Riley: Both of these men really giving it everything they've got tonight.  This one could come down to who makes the first mistake.

Jace is pulling himself back to his feet with some help from the turnbuckles as Barney finally rises from his seat.  Barney shoves over both chairs and then climbs out through the ropes to the floor again.  Barney begins another search under the ring apron and eventually emerges with a pool stick in hand.  Jace had enough time to recover, however, and came running into a baseball slide, boots connecting with Barney's face and sending him stumbling into the side of the cage very near to the locked door.  Barney grabbed the cage with one hand and used the pool stick as a prop to catch his breath while in the ring Jace had climbed to the top turnbuckle.

Chris Arenas: What's he doing up there?  Someone could get seriously hurt here!

Adrien Riley: That's probably exactly what he's thinking right now.

Jace leaped off the top turnbuckle and Barney tried to raise the pool stick for defense, but it didn't do much to stop the flying drop-kick that hit him square in the chest.  Jace hits the ground, the side of his face making a loud smack against the mats, as Barney crashes into and through the locked door of the cage and spills out to the bare concrete floor beyond.

Adrien Riley: So much for that padlock now...

Barney rolls to his feet and uses a combination of the pool stick and the crowd barrier to pull himself up as Jace lays motionless at ringside.  Barney looks at Jace, and then the cage.  Barney seems transfixed, looking at the top of the cage.  He slides the base of the pool stick into the waist of his pants and then begins climbing to the top of the cage.

Chris Arenas: Impressive speed by Barney Green as he climbs the outside of the structure!

Adrien Riley: It probably helps being barefoot.  That and I'm pretty sure the guy is part tree sloth.

Barney eventually reaches the top of the cage just as Jace appears to be stirring twenty feet below on the arena floor.  Barney pulls the pool stick back out of his pants and begins to....dance?  I'm not going to go into detail about what it looks like, but it probably looks a little something like this:

Minutes later, Barney is still spinning the pool stick around and dancing to the cheers of the crowd, but doesn't notice Jace reaching the top of the cage behind him.  Jace approaches Barney from behind slowly and when he's in range, grabs Barney's head and hits him with what looks very much like Chris Jericho's Codebreaker.

Adrien Riley: There it is!  Jace teased it, but that's his new finisher, the Phoenix Falling!

Chris Arenas: It's going to be hard for the ref to count the pin with them up there, though.

Jace doesn't go for a pin though.  He kicks Barney in the side, rolling him over.  He does this several times until Barney is laying dangerously close to the side of the cage.  Jace pulls Barney up to his feet, and then gives him a shove off the side of the cage.

Adrien Riley: Oh, SH!T!

Chris Arenas: Clear out!

The ringside commentary team just barely makes it out of the way before Barney crashes through their table, shades of Mick Foley.  The crowd is going nuts chanting “Holy Sh!t!  Holy Sh!t!” as the ref runs in to check on Barney.  Jace watches from the top of the cage to see if Barney is going to get up from that crash or not.  After several moments, we see Barney shove the ref away and start pulling himself to his feet.  Jace runs his hands through his hair in disbelief and starts pacing at the edge of the cage.  Jace turns and jumps off the cage and aims an elbow drop at Barney, but Green dives out of the way just in time as Jace crashes into the pile of debris left from Barney's fall.  The crowd is now chanting “Holy F*cking Sh!t!  Holy F*cking Sh!t!” as loudly as they can.  The ref tries to check on Jace but Barney shoves him out of the way and pulls Jace up to his feet.  Just as soon as he gets him up, he drops him again with the Ace Crusher he's been studying with John Laurinaitis' help.

Chris Arenas: That could be the end of this thing right here!

Adrien Riley: I can hear the ref explaining to Barney that a pinfall will only count if it's inside the cage!  I don't think that's what the rules state, but hey, I'm not the one wearing the zebra shirt.  He's obviously the expert...

Barney tries to argue with the ref for a moment, but gives up quickly and pulls Jace up by an arm.  Jace is still limp and thus makes it quite a chore for Barney to drag him back to the other side of the cage where the door is to get him back inside.  Barney finally does it and rolls Jace back into the ring and follows him in.  Jace and Barney both get to their feet at the same time and Jace lands a kick to Barney's gut and begins to lift him up for a Phoenix Rising.  Jace drops to a knee, looking like he pulled a muscle in his back lifting Barney, and Barney manages to wiggle his way out of it and lands on his feet behind Jace.  As Jace turns around, Barney hits Jace with another Ace Crusher and rolls him over for the pin.

Barney clearly has the match won at this point, but the ref is still trying to re-secure the door to the cage and doesn't see that Barney has Jace pinned.  After what could have been a seven count, Barney gets up and starts shouting at the ref to get him back into the ring to count the pin.  The ref finally gives up on the door and makes his way back into the ring.  Barney turns around just in time for Jace to hit him with his own move, the Ace Crusher.  Jace rolls him over for the pin.

1....2....3!!!!

DING DING DING!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 02:10:13 pm »

The lights go out in the arena and a buzz creeps over the crowd. The chugging intro of 100 Ways to Hate by Five Finger Death Punch...

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. The stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital Ottawa! Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall! Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninety point Nine Kilograms!

The stage opens and a platform rises from the depths and the fans cheers rise with it - Carr is kneeling down. The platform stops level with the stage and Carr gets to his feet. His Hood is pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Acquisition in WWG History! Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions! He is a Grand Slam Champion! He is one half of the Current Tag Team Champions! and... WWG's First and Only Five Time - And the Longest Running World Champion in History!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yurning Mob in attendance - he places the title over his shoulder and Roars a gutteral, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Harder than Hard Core, New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Matt Thomas: He is a class of 2013 Hall of Fame Inductee.... The Abominable, The Indomitable - Scott Carr!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the steel steps and lifts his leg over the top rope. Carr steps into the center of the ring, then stomping his foot down – causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas keeps his distance from Carr who throws his arms in the air for the fans, looking back and forth - up to both sides - cutting the ring off as Thomas creeps back into a corner. Carr smirks to the crowd with his back to Thomas, and then he turns - stone faced as if he's about to step up to the second rope but Matt Thomas is now in his way. Matt doesn't know what to do - with Carr hanging on the top rope he's trapped. Matt offers up the microphone and Scott takes it from his hand.

Carr: Sup, Thomas?

Matt Thomas shurgs.

Carr: You stressed buddy?

Matt Thomas Nods.

Carr: After that wicked intro you give me - you think I'd come down here and beat you around for no good reason? No, no. I need at least One good reason. At the very least it's got to be... That I want to! I don't want to hurt you, Mister Thomas. You're a good man... you work hard and you always do your job to the best of your abilities. I respect you for doing what you do... oh so well.

Carr turns quickly away from Matt Thomas to face the crowd.

Carr: I respect things... it's true. Albeit unbelievable it is in fact none-the-less true. For instance... I can respect Barney Green for bringing it like nobody else could when we last squared off - but... he didn't know when to quit, he just won't. That - THAT! Is why I do like Barney! He's so Bent - he doesn't even Care if he Wins... he just Wants In The Match! That's why I respect him as a competitor... but just because he doesn't like to give up - doesn't mean he doesn't know how. So... I showed him How to Stay Down - still he made me think. I would have preferred if he'd just done himself a favor and gotten out of the way of this thing FSU and Legion have going on... but... well he didn't and so now he's got old beef to hash out with Jace because a few weeks ago - when I went to FSU and Said "It's Anything Goes... against Barney Green." - Jace jumped up all giddy like he does saying "I'd like to run him over with a Car!"... so how was I supposed to say "No"? I found out, why... and I see in my friend Jace, a man who has an immediate purpose. A man who - like me - is focused on a goal. A man who won't let anyone stand in his way... I find that admirable... Nothing is as erstwhile in life as a man who holds Principal. Jace too made me think on something... he really did.

Behind him we see Matt Thomas - who was frozen with nerves - has come to and jumps out of the ring.

Carr: On one hand... Barney showed me - well something I already knew... One Man can't Stop the Whole World from Spinning. No one human being can consistently stop the flow of suffering that is made possible by a single minded faction. I thought for some time - I was the exception to that rule. On the other hand... Jace made me think about what one man Can accomplish. That is exactly what I built my career on. I wanted Success - and I Took it! Despite any numbers, manipulations, ploys or tactics posed against me... I achieved in the face of adversity.

Carr looks out to the crowd, giving pause for long enough to peak their attention - leaving them hanging on his words as he refines his point.

Carr: I've done my Hard time in WWG... Nobody can say I've not earned my stripes and it's fair to say I've made enough of a mark that I'll be remembered long beyond the end of my days. I've been over-the-top and I've been the underdog. But I have always - Always - given everything I have for the sake of seeing a Better WWG. It's not like that now... WWG is better than I've ever seen it. It's prospered to a degree even I find astounding... and since I never did hold fast the concept that I'd be leaving this business as a broken down, washed up - old man... I'M GOING FOR IT! 'Tis better to Burn out than Fade away - and all that kind of crap! This isn't the time for motivational speeches and predictions of a bigger - better tomorrow. We're THERE... and what all this growth and all this build up that's happened in WWG during the course of my career sums up to - at this point is... Jason Richardson - is and always has been a key source of problems here in WWG. He's what we'd usually call a Super Heel - I know... because for YEARS... I was one myself. Jace and Barney can amply back that up as fact. I was a heel the likes of which - put any in WWG to shame. That's why they've all hated me ever so much - because no matter how low down and dirty they want to get... they know they'll never beat me. I've outwitted, outlasted, out wrestled and out matched every single obstacle in my way. And it all sums up to my being robbed a few short weeks ago. As I've said before - I'm not about to whine or complain... that's the state of events and there's nothing I can do to change what has happened - all I can do... is the one thing I'm good at. Since no one can stop the world from spinning, pause time or alter the past I am left knowing I can Change the Future. It's all up to Jason Richardson now... is he going to be man enough to accept my challenge - is he loyal enough to WWG to give you fans what you want? Unlike him... I do not manipulate - I do not feel an urge to cheat to win... and I certainly don't Steal. But hey... everybody back stage would just adore if all you lovely people were dull witted enough to believe me to be this all encompassing Terrible human being. Fact is... I'm a bad-bad man... but I'm not without my redeeming qualities... one of which being my immovable resolve. Immovable resolve that has defeated Jason Richardson before.... and WILL AGAIN!

The crowd explodes in cheers!

Carr: I'm a survivor.... I thrive and I do not fall prey to those to weak to stand up for themselves! No... I can't... I won't... because weak men rely on others to do their dirty work - and low down and dirty as I may be willing to be... I step into the **** my-own-damn-self! I get My OWN hands dirty and I don't play with people like they are pawns. I just compete... I strive to be better tomorrow than I was today... only thing is... now... I have to resort to old tactics, the only thing Jason Richardson and Legion can and will understand is absolute violence. I have to show them the Power of my Spirit is stronger than the Power of their numbers. FSU can't help me... no one in back can. This is a road I must walk alone... because, dear fans - for once - I do not do this for you. I do it for Me. I do it for Vengeance! I DO IT.... because no one else here can. Richardson... brace yourself, Mother F*cker. For my Wife... I want to take that title, For my Child... I want to destroy your bravado and for WWG I want to flatten your dignity... but... Just for ME... I'm coming in Red Hot and Ready - and you better know, I'm Out for Blood!

Emotionlessly, Carr looks down to the canvas. His eyes have grown cold, his face is a flat mask of burnt out feelings and long, tired nights.

Carr: Accept the terms you've been presented with, Jason. Because.... trust me very deeply when I say that - for you... for now... it's far better than the alternatives you'll face if you don't.

Carr drops the microphone and exits the ring - seemingly ignoring the wild fans, who are all excited at the possibility of Carr and Richardson having it out in a World Title Match - to end ALL Title Matches!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 02:10:43 pm »

Singles Match - Legacy Championship Match
Four Corner Strap Match
Mike Maddox (c) vs Joey Walsh

"My Only" by Goodnight Nurse starts to play over the PA system as the crowd cheer for Joey Walsh, who has just come out from the back. Walsh is wearing a signature dark- red jacket along with wrestling tights. Walsh tries to get the crowd to cheer even more loudly as Dragon Demonico emerges from the back, causing a pop in the crowd. The duo walk down the ramp, slapping hands with the crowd, before they reach ringside. Walsh climbs the ring apron and gets into the ring, removing his jacket to pass it to Dragon.
Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen! Being accompanied to the ring by WWG Hall of Famer - Dragon Demonico! Haaaaaaiilling from the Hometown - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! Standing an official Height of 6'3" and Weight of 210lbs... HE IS... JOOOOOOOOOOO-EEEEEEY WAAAAAAALLLLLLSSSHHH!
Dragon yells some motivating words at Walsh, who seems to just be blown away by the crowd. Walsh takes his place in the corner, claps his hands for the crowd, and seems ready for his match.
Matt Thomash: Aaaaaand his opponent!
Sexy and you Know it by LMAO blasts over the PA systems as the females in the crowd erupts in cheers, Mike Maddox steps out from behind the curtain out onto the stage with the Legacy title wrapped comfortably around his meticulously shaped abdomen and we hear the whole of the crowd's female constitution begin chanting his name and hooting wildly. Maddox struts his stuff down the ramp taking time to grind the air before the eyes of some swooning, flushing young beauties. Showing off to all the mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, wives and girlfriends in the audience in his trademark leather jacket with "The Ladies Man" emblazed upon it. Mike swaggers down to the ring as women's hands reach out for him from either side of the ramp. Maddox slides into the ring on his back and an overhead camera catches him do a nip-up before he runs to the nearest turnbuckle and throws a most muscular pose out at the crowd with the WWG Legacy title around his waist making the crowd erupts even louder.

Matt Thomas: Ladies, Ladies, Ladies! Hailing from Sunny, Luxurious - Miami Florida! Standing 6'0" and Weighting in at 244lbs. He Is - The Maddogg! Women of the WWG Universe - HE IS YOUR.... Ladies Man! He IS..... MIKE MADDOX!

Maddox steps back into his corner with a confident and determined look on his face as he awaits the start of the match.

Chris Arenas: Two impressive young stars here squaring off for WWG's pretigeous Legacy Title! Many a great superstar here has cut their teeth with this belt through it's evolution in our company. Mike Maddox has been here before and he always makes his presence felt - this go round he has become the Legacy Champion and tonight is a night he has a chance to solidify the reign! In this strap match a few of Maddox's big moves are kind of cut from the list of possibilities - it's just never a good idea to go high risk when your opponent can pull you off the corner from halfway across the ring. Maddox is resourceful and he's more experienced than Walsh...

Adrien Riley: Speaking of the Evolution of this company though... Walsh has shown himself to be a very talented competitor - and being under the guidance of Dragon Demonico is a sure benefit to any hopeful wrestler.

Chris Arenas: Agreed... Joey Walsh grew up in Canada's capital city, Ottawa. Ever since a young age he was interested in wrestling of all sorts, even attending indy shows around Ottawa from a very young age. Walsh was determined to someday get involved with his passion, and it was that kind of determination that would eventually get him there.

Adrien Riley: What is it about that area? You think it's something in the water? Scott Carr is from that part of the country as well.

Chris Arenas: Indeed he is, Adrien. I must say, Joey Walsh is a lot more innocent and kind seeming though - Joey Walsh is a little closer to what most people consider a stereotypical Canadian.

Adrien Riley: I have to know though... At such a young age, with the Intensity of WWG - will Walsh fall in defeat to the challenges ahead, or can Dragon Demonico guide this young star to a Legendary career? And... with two Big, BIG names to have come out of The Ottawa Valley Area - can Walsh live up to the hype and expectation?

Chris Arenas: That has yet to be seen - but we are about to get underway!

The referee straps both men together at the wrist and the belt rings. Walsh and Maddox lock up, Walsh tries for a textbook single leg pick but Maddox stomps his foot down and takes Walsh off his feet with a clothesline, Walsh whips the strap around Maddox's heels and stands up - yanking it with him as he does causing Maddox to slam into the canvas hard. Walsh grabs Maddox in a side headlock before he can get back to his feet, Maddox drives a few elbows into Walsh's side, Walsh releases the hold just enough to apply a Side Russian Leg Sweep!

Adrien Riley: Nice Side Russian Leg Sweep by Walsh there... good, solid, technical move from the newcomer.

Chris Arenas: He's got a Hall of Fame level teacher, but I think it's fair to say... Demonico has an excellent student.

Walsh attempts to pull Mike back to his feet - but Maddox comes up under him with a dragon screw leg drag! Walsh rolls through, springs back to his feet and get Maddox with a tight Belly to Belly Suplex! Walsh is quick to his feet again and he heads for the first turnbuckle!

Ref: THAT'S ONE!

Maddox pulls himself together and yanks the strap which makes Walsh turn around into a surprise snap suplex! Walsh holds on through the impact and as they stay locked up, coming to their feet Walsh nails a beautiful Swinging Neckbreaker! Maddox struggles back to his feet as Walsh heads for the turnbuckles again, but again a powerful pull from Maddox brings Walsh whipping around into a precision power slam! Maddox gets back to his feet and heads for the turnbuckle, he tags it!

Maddox leaves the downed Walsh and heads for the next turnbuckle quickly.

Ref: THAT'S TWO!

Adrien Riley: Maddox is going for it here! He doesn't need to out wrestle the technical prowess or experienced training of Walsh, he's just got to keep him down - tag four corners and he keeps the belt!

Chris Arenas: Walsh is back to his feet though!

Walsh follows protocols and yanks the strap as hard as he can bringing Maddox around into a Lariat! Maddox springs back to his feet and Walsh delivers a Savate Kick! Maddox gets back up again knowing if he can tag two more corners before Walsh tags one - the match is over, but it's not over when Walsh lands a Standing Dropkick! Walsh springs back to his feet and tags the nearest corner!

Adrien Riley: Walsh is going for broke!

Walsh runs to the next corner as Maddox regains his composure in the middle of the ring.

Maddox rolls himself towards the next corner and springs up into a step up enziguri! Walsh falls to a single knee and Maddox hooks in a Double arm DDT! Maddox heads for the corner

Maddox heads for the next corner, but Walsh pulls the strap up between Mike's legs bringing him to the ground as well!

Chris Arenas: Thousands of ladies in attendance and millions at home - all dislike Joey Walsh temporarily.

Adrien Riley: Walsh isn't a bad looking young man himself, I'm sure he could console all those who didn't want to kiss Mikey all better.

Walsh gets back to his feet as Maddox tends to his good on all fours, Walsh takes Mike by the head but The Ladies Man gets up under Walsh's center of gravity and spikes him into the mat with a Spine Buster! Maddox steps on Walsh and springs over him diving for the next corner!

Chris Arenas: Walsh needs to break the four post streak by tagging one himself... or Maddox is going to sweep this match! He's already headed for the third!

Walsh gets back to a knee and holds the strap's slack tight so Maddox winds up a couple of feet short of the third corner.

Adrien Riley: Walsh has made a couple of rookie mistakes - but he's using his wits right now!
Chris Arenas: Maddox doesn't look happy though...

Maddox turns and boots Walsh flat in the face! Outside we see Dragon Demonico pounding the apron in frustration as Walsh goes down. Maddox turns and leaps for the third turnbuckle!

Ref: THAT'S THREE!

Adrien Riley: One more turnbuckle and Maddox takes this!

Chris Arenas: Walsh is back up to his feet and he's got a hold of the strap!

Maddox jaunts for the next and final turnbuckle when out of nowhere he is taken clear over the top rope with a Flying Forearm from Walsh! Maddox topples to the outside as Walsh runs to the nearest corner.

Walsh sprints across the ring and tags the next turnbuckle!

Adrien Riley: Walsh hits an impasse here...

Chris Arenas: Very true - if he can't get Maddox up into the ring he can't tag out the win.

Walsh smirks before he jumps over the top rope to the apron - Maddox is getting to his feet as the slack of the strap comes down around his neck, a tough heave from the end clutched in Walsh's hand pulls Maddox back to his feet and into the ring post as Walsh skips around to the other side of the ring. Maddox falls to the floor again and Walsh quickly unfurls the slack and reaches with all six feet and three inches - to tag the next turnbuckle from the outside!

Adrien Riley: Does that even count?

Chris Arenas: All he's got to do is...

Adrien Riley: ...exactly that I guess. Walsh is now one turnbuckle away, and using an unorthodox move he's brought victory that much closer.

Chris Arenas: Maddox is looking dazed but he's not done yet!

Maddox gets up on the apron - Walsh turns around into a lou thez press that takes them both off the apron and lands Walsh on the top of the steel steps outside sending Maddox toppling off onto the floor as Walsh collapses in the tumbling steps. Maddox gets up and climbs through the ropes back into the ring - Maddox tags one ring post and turns to tag the next quickly.

Adrien Riley: Maddox is taking turnabout as fair play.

Chris Arenas: Maddox has the same issue to tangle with - he's a far piece off from either of the other two turnbuckles and Walsh is getting to his feet...

Maddox sees this and without hesitation he charges recklessly into a Suicide Dive through the ropes! Walsh is slammed back into the guard railing - neither man is quick to his feet. But Walsh is quick to grab Maddox in a Fisherman Suplex which he delivers Onto the guard railing, sending Maddox into the crowd! Walsh takes a breather as Maddox fights to get back to his feet, Maddox uses a fan's chair to prop himself up. Demonico comes around the ring - keeping a fair distance as he instructs Walsh to get this match back into the ring - but Walsh doesn't get to as Maddox brings the same chair down across the back of Walsh's head! Maddox jumps back into the ring side area, he brings Walsh to his feet and sends him into the ring - Mike follows him in, wraps the strap around Walsh's wrists and begins dragging Joey across the ring toward his third turnbuckle tag.

Adrien Riley: He's getting there!

Chris Arenas: He's almost got it!

Adrien Riley: One more to go!

Chris Arenas: He's on his way too!

As Maddox nears the final corner, Walsh comes to - he starts pulling the strap tied around his wrists holding Maddox back from the corner!

Adrien Riley: Maddox is reaching for it!

Chris Arenas: He's inches away!

Adrien Riley: Walsh needs to get back into this thing!

Walsh pulls the strap hard enough that Maddox is turned around and drops to a knee - Walsh jumps up, with hands bound he delivers his Buzz Saw Kick!

Chris Arenas: Northern Lights!

Adrien Riley: Maddox goes down - The HARD way!

Walsh staggers to the corner and tags it, breaking Maddox's streak!

Walsh holds himself up on the ropes as he heads for the next corner, and makes the tag!

On the outside Dragon coaxes Walsh to get to the next corner, walking with him - hyping his student as he goes. Walsh tags the third turnbuckle!

Walsh takes a moment - the flurry of running around the ring along with the abuse his body has taken is mounting on the young competitor. Maddox gets back to all fours and this time - Walsh tries to fire off another Northern Lights but Maddox ducks it and comes up under him with The Love Gun! Walsh collapses in the middle of the ring and Maddox is still groggy from the previous head shot and the course of the match. Maddox gets up and heads for the corner, but he's halted by a stern looking Walsh who is holding him from getting too close to the corner that would have been Walsh's fourth post, Maddox turns around and rushes in for a clothesline! Walsh ducks it and charges for the ropes, he jumps to the second turnbuckle and leaps off with a Flying Northern Lights - Tagging the turnbuckle on his way down!

Ref: THAT'S FOUR!

Chris Arenas: WOW!

Adrien Riley: Spectacular move from Joey Walsh... this kid has a big, bright future here if he keeps this up!

Winner & New WWG Legacy Champion: Joey Walsh!

Rocko, Hawk, and Dolph Ziggler quickly hit the ring and circle Joey Walsh before the ref can hand him the Legacy Championship. Joey begins to back up as DD is calling for him to exit the ring. Rocko moves his way behind him. Hawk and Rocko begins to attack Joey. Dolph slides out of the ring and wraps Dragon up, keeping him from helping. Maddox slowly returns to his feet and joins in on the beating on Walsh. The crowd begins to cheer as Christopher McKissick slides into the ring. He grabs Hawk and sends him across the ring with a german suplex. Maddox turns to McKissick and takes a swing, McKissick ducks and hits him with a DDT. Walsh pushes off Rocko and hits him with a jumping DDT. Walsh and McKissick quickly turn towards Dolph and Demonico. Dolph looks around for a moment. He pushes Demonico and exits through the crowd. The rest of the Legion slowly moves out of the ring. McKissick calls for the Legacy title. The ref hands it to him and he presents it to Joey Walsh. Walsh takes it and McKissick raises his arm in the air. Demonico enters the ring and raises Walsh’s other hand. McKissick goes to exit, to allow Walsh to celebrate, but Walsh grabs his arm. McKissick turns around and Walsh extends his hand in friendship. The two shake hands and talk to each other for a moment. They both shake their heads and McKissick takes his leave. Walsh and Demonico goes back to celebrating.

Adrain Riley: There we see it, the Legion is in the house, and not taking a loss of a title lightly.

Chris Arenas: You can only wonder how the main event will be when Dolph Ziggler puts his title on the line, next.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 02:11:06 pm »

Singles Match - Orion Championship Match
Lumberjack Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Spider

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!
(And is for...)
He'll leave a ring around your eye and tread marks on your back
(The WWG Orion...)
He's an animal
He's hungry
(Championship!)
You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in
You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!)
You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up)
You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

After the intro and first part of the first verse plays Spider shoots from behind the curtain to a chorous of cheers from the WWG Universe.

Matt Thomas: The challenger; on his way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, standing 5’7 weighing in at 235lbs; SPIDER!!!

Spider walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.

As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he takes a few steps to pick up speed then hops onto the apron. Spider steps in between the ropes entering the ring. He saunters over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He slows himself to a pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena. Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a cruicifix pose.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD, IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD! C'MON - BRING IT ON!

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage.  He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.

From Hollywood, Florida, standing 6’0 tall weiging in at 213lbs. He is the WWG Orion champion: Dolph Ziggler!

He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas: At this time the locker room will be emptied and everyone will take their place at ringside as the enforcers for this Lumber Jack Match!

Adrian Riley: All these superstars down here, this could turn into a horrible match for Dolph Ziggler and Spider, there are people on both sides of scale as well as all the people caught in between what the FSU and the Legion has started.

Chris Arenas: Speaking of the Legion, I don’t see Jason Richardson here.

The bell rings and the match gets underway as the two lock in a collar elbow tie Dolph gain the advantage and puts Spider in a headlock. He backs towards the rope then launches Dolph of of him. Dolph comes back off the rebound and sends Spider down with a shoulder block. He struts two times and runs his fingers through his hair and screams 'yea baby!' As he shouws off for the crowd. Gets to a knee and watches him as he gloats then gets back to his feet. The look to lock up again. but instead Spider throws a few kicks to Zigglers shin before Zigller charges at him Looking for a clothesline but Spider ducks the attempt. Ziggler bounces off the ropes and comes in again but is taken down with a drop toe hold. Spider is quickly back to his feet looking to grab Zigglers ankle but he somersaults forward and quickly gets back to his feet. Ziggler walks up to Spider and open hand slaps him in the face. Spider charges at him like Ziggler wanted him too. He side steps and leads Spider by the back of his neck looking to throw him to the ouside into the waiting lumberjacks. Ziggler then runs at him to try and clothesline Spider over instead Spider lowbridges the ropes and Ziggler stumbles to the outside.He's met with forearm after forearm to the body before getting thrown back into the ring. Spider quickly covers. 1...2 Ziggler kicks out

Spider locks in a reverse chin lock. He stands a little bent over trying to get as much leverage as he can on Ziggler. He uses his bodyweight to keep the pressure on. The ref checks with Zigller who continually refuses to give up. He's able to shift away from the base of Spider's leverage which allows him to get back to a vertica base. He lifts Spider and drops him to the mat with a back drop suplex. Ziggler goes for a pin...

1...2..KICK OUT!

Dolph becomes upset and grabs Spider by the head and tosses him over the top rope into the lumberjacks. The ref pushes Dolph away and he leans against the ropes. Spider is caught by Jace Gryphon who sets him down on his feet. Spider becomes enraged. He pushes Jace yelling “Get off of me, all of you!” Spider takes a defensive boxing stance. The surrounding lumberjacks just stand there watching him. Spider turns around and Jace hits Spider from behind, sending him to the outside of the mat. He then rolls him into the ring. At the same time Scott Carr grabs Dolph’s feet and pulls him out as the ref is distracted. He begins to stomp on Ziggler who attempts to block the best he can. Rocko, Hawk, and Maddox rushes to assist, slowly pulling Carr away from Ziggler who quickly rolls back in the ring. Spider quickly grabs Ziggler for a running DDT, but Ziggler pushes Spider off. Spider drops to the mat. Ziggler circles the ring, watching Spider and the lumberjacks. Spider pops to his feet and hits Ziggler with a drop kick, sending him outside the ring once more. The lumberjacks slowly move away. Ziggler looks up and see’s Jakob Hystaria standing over him. Ziggler rolls to his feet and Jakob and Ziggler go at it. Jakob slams Ziggler’s head against the outside of the ring and follows down to a ring post. Jakob irish whips Ziggler towards the announcers table. Rocko and Hawk attack Jakob from behind.

Adrian Riley: It looks like a fight has broken out with the lumberjacks.

Chris Arenas: Did you expect anything else.

Spider looks on and laughs a little. Dolph quickly grabs the Orion Championship and walks out through the crowd with Maddox running block for anyone who attempts to stop him. The ref begins to count and Spider spins around and notices what is going on...

1....2....3.... Dolph is almost up to the second level...4....5...Spider becomes enraged and kicks the ropes....6....7....8....9...10!

DING DING DING!

Spider begins to argue with the ref about Dolph’s exit. The fighting on the outside slowly dies out as everyone awaits to see what happens.

Matt Thomas: The winner of the match by count out, is SPIDER, but Dolph Ziggler retains the title, as he was not pinned or tapped during a submission.

Spider takes off, exits the ring, and chases after Dolph, but Dolph is to far gone. Spider begins to push patrons out of their seat and tosses chairs around.

END
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: