Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 10:08:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy June 20th

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy June 20th  (Read 192 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: June 15, 2013, 10:25:16 am »

Legacy June 20th 2013
from the
Pepsi Center
Denver, Colorado

Opener Match - Queen of the WWG (pseudo title)
Kandi Washington vs Eve Torres

Singles Match
James Kennedy vs Jon Moxley

Tag Team - #1 Contender Match (Match for later in July)
(Tag Team RP Rules - 1500 word MAX per Character. Barney gets 1500, Joe gets 1500, and Dave has 3000. Do not go over 1500 or your RP will be booted.)
FTW (Colt & King) vs BCB (Green and Lych)

Singles Match - Legacy Championship Match
Joey Walsh (c) vs Jace Gryphon

Singles Match - Submission
Spider vs Christopher McKissick
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:26:05 am by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 02:57:41 pm »

After the Legacy had played and the Pyro has gone off the camera pans over the capacity crowd of the Pepsi center in Denver Colorado. The smoke is filling the arena now as it will for the rest of the night as Pyro for entrance after entrance of every superstar explodes in a shower of sparks and lights to excite and entertain the WWG Universe. After getting in the shots from many different angles of the crowd the camera cuts to Chris Arenas and Adrian Riley at ringside.

Arenas: Evening ladies and welcome to WWG's Legacy, live from a sold out Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado! You all know me, I'm Chris Arenas with my color man Adrian Riley!

Riley: These fans are on the edge of the seat and the night hasn't even started yet, but I guarantee you we're in for a night of non stop action, the only way WWG knows how to put on a show!

Arena: We're coming off the heels of a great show last week, and this is the final stop before Time to Shine where the WWG annual exclusive, four briefcase Money in the Bank match will be held!

Riley: But before we get into that lets get back on last weeks Legacy where, in the main event, Dolph Ziggler went one on with with Spider...

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball... *record scratching...*
*Instrumental interlude*
Godzilla bankroll

Adrian Riley is cut off as the champ by Ghostface Killa hits the PA and the crowd explodes in cheers as they recognize the entrance music of WWG's own Spider.

Stones from Stilion
Yo I ain't got it all, that means I barely home
Trailblazer stay ballin
Revenge is my arts is crafty darts
While y'all stuck on Laffy Taffy

Riley: Speak of the devil and he will appear.

Spider walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.

Arenas: Here he is; the man who beat Dolph Ziggler in the main event last week but as we see here he is not the Orion Champion.

Matt Thomas: On his way to the ring from Toronto Ontario, Canada; SPIDER!!!!

Riley: It's the champions advantage Chris, Dolph left the match and saved the championship it's that simple.

Arenas: Everything seemed to break down during their lumberjack match and in the confusion Dolph was able to slip past the brawling going on between the lumberjacks and exit through the crowd much to Spider's dismay. I'm sure that's the main reason why he's out here right now.

Spider has made his way down the ramp and hops on the top step before entering the ring. He gestures for a mic and gets one tossed to him. he catches it in his left hand and switches it between his right and left as he awaits the crowd to quiet down.

Riley: It's gotta be it's been months since the last time he came out here to address the WWG Universe he's gotta have something big on his mind.

Spider slowly raises the mic to his lips causing the crowd to quiet down.

Sp: Whachyu sayin peeps!?!

Crowd: It's all good Spider!

Sp: You damn right.

The crowd cheers as Spider does his opening phrase to initially get the crowd going and pumped up not only for what he has to say but for the show as a whole.

Arenas: Spider still has it and the WWG Universe never forgets as he gets them amped for what he's about to say next.

Riley: I can barely wait to hear this!

Spider smirks and chuckles slightly when the crowd responds but then the smirk quickly fades as a solemn look comes across his face. He raises the microphone to his lips again after the crowd quiets down.

Sp: It's not all good peeps... it's not all good.

Spider pauses for a few minutes as he goes and leans over the ropes at a side of the ring. He looks over the sea of fans as they've hushed down wondering what Spider has to say, what's on the WWG superstars mind.

Riley: What..? What happened? That was the last thing I was expecting.

Arenas: Sounds like Spider may be conflicted here partner.

After pausing for a few moments holding the microphone down over the ropes, he raises it to his mouth again to continue.

Sp: There are a lot of things going on in WWG, that just ain't right. A lot of people are doing there own things. We got theft in one corner, unprovoked attacks in another, title matches going awry, and our GM Angus Connolly, and our all powerful board of directors aptly named "the board of directors' sit idly by and allow things to happen. They allow the inmates to run the asylum; so I needs to speak on this.

Spider leans up off the ropes and starts pacing around the ring.

Riley: I gotta agree with him.

Arenas: What! What are you saying partner?

Riley: This is been going on for months now! It's like there's no order in WWG, no source of power.

Sp: We got Scott Carr doing his own thing, dishing out his own brand of justice. He goes and brutally decimated half the roster, and gets rewarded with a world title shot. Cause somehow that makes sense. He says that its due to no one paying the price, no one being reprimanded when his family was put in danger. He said it was because there is no longer anything seen as sacred in WWG.

Riley: That did happen. A few weeks ago Scott Carr went-a-rampaging and incapacitated a number of WWG superstars. Many of which had to receieve medical treatment and needed weeks off to recover.

Spider nods slightly but then shakes his head equally as slightly as he continues on Scott Carr.

Sp: Freedom of speech isn't sacred in regards to Scott Carr, because a man can't simply say they'd like to have a match with him in some fashion down the road without him taking offence and trying to end their career - on multiple occasions. Then after... he's still rewarded. Simple solution to your 'injustice', keep the things that are sacred to you out of harms way. Keep non contracted wrestlers away from the ring, h*ll keep them out of the arena! That's the perfect way to make sure they are not hurt. When Stephanie McMahon was pregnant she wasn't anywhere near a WWE ring. Anything can happen when there's that much testosterone willin out. Yet there are incidents, there are transgressions, there are high degrees of vengence but Scott Carr is still not satisfied, nothing is sacred... he's rewarded.

Arenas: Is he going back to what transpired between him and Scott Carr before Final Judgement?

Riley: Of course he is, that was Scott Carr's premise and reasoning as to why he did what he did.

Spider shakes his head slightly and the crowd boos as Spider talks down about their anti hero.

Sp: I'm going somewhere with this peeps bare with me for a moment as I move onto The Legion.

Spider now leans over the ropes facing the ramp. He then turns so his back is against the ropes rather than towards the crowd.

Dolph Ziggler, breaks into the general managers office, steals a money in the bank briefcase, cashes it in to win the world title and the GM shrugs and rewards him with solidifying the victory. He stole from the company...

Spider pauses to let that sink in for a moment.

And gets rewarded.

Riley: No argument here.

Arenas: I hate to admit it, but I have to agree with Spider. At New Generation Dolph Ziggler didn't win, but we did see him go into the General Managers office and take the Money in the Bank briefcase, cash it in that night, win the title. There after our general manager Angus Connolly confronted him but did not strip him of the title or reprimand him for taking something that wasn't his in anyway.

Spider hold up a hand while slightly nodding in a way that as if he has more to say.

Riley: He didn't win it he stole it, just like Spider said.

Sp: He then makes a mockery, of the most prestigious title belt in this company today... and The Legion as a whole get rewarded.

Spider drops his head and starts pacing around the ring as the crowd boo again.

Sp: Yeah, I know. Boo. I boo that noise too, utter foolishness - it's absurd.

Spider lets the crowd get the boos out of their system before he continues.

Arenas: I can't see how this is beneficial towards Spider. This is gonna put him in anyones good graces, especially the board of directors.

Riley: What are they gonna do Chris? Punish him for telling the truth?

Sp: Then... there's the Spider.

The crowd immediately cheer causing Spider to smirk slightly. He stands in the middle of the ring as he goes to address himself.

I take matters into my own hands, I get reprimanded. I work for and earn everything I accomplish, I get dogged. I'm rewarded with a title match, I get b*tched.

Spider pauses for a moment. Then slowly walks forward and stares blankly at Chris Arenas and Adrian Riley for a moment.

Riley: Is he looking at us..?

Arenas: I think so...

Sp: So... F*ck you. *points at Arenas*. F*ck you. *points at Riley*.

Spider tuuns around walking towards the opposite ropes while pointing at the stage

F*ck each and every member of the board of the directors. F*ck Angus Connoly, f*ck Prince William, f*ck Guy Richie, f*ck the queen.

Mixed reatiocn from the crowd but the cheers eventuallyv overtake the boos then a mix of a Spider and holy sh*t chant break out.

Arenas: ... I... Did h...

Riley: I think he did...

Arenas: Did he just flip the entire company the perverbial "bird"

Riley: He didn't flip the perverbial anything he told the entire company including you and I to F ourselves.

Spider starts getting pumped up by the outburst of the crowd and hops up to the middle turnbuckle. He points out to the crowd yelling out to then hyping them up more. "Yeah! You fu*king right!"

Arenas: What was that you were saying about being honest?

Spider hops down from the turnbuckle and walks to the center of the ropes looking down the ramp. The crowd begins to quiet. Spider points down the ramp.

Riley: His word choice may not have been the best to put it mildly.

Arenas: Put it mildly? That's a bull faced lie.

Sp: F*ck y'all. I'm gon do sh*t my way. If that's how it do, if that's how it works 'round here, fine. I'll take sh*t into my own hands and I'll do it my way - by me and through me. I'm going to take what I want, from whomever I want, whenever I want, however I want, why-ever I want. And then I'll be rewarded... cause that's what y'all do.

Spider lowers his hand as the look of disdain and disgust remains plastered on his face.

Until y'all regain control of this company, the Spider is gonna do, however the Spider wanna do. So, I'm going to take all matters involving the Spider into my own hands. I too, like 'anti' heroes before me, will go above the GM's head and make title matches. I too will deal out my own brand of justice, and right wrongs, cause ain't no one gonna take from me and think they ain't gon feel my wrath.

Which brings me... to Dolph Ziggler.

The crowd boo loudly showing their disapproval of the show off.

Arenas: The man who may very well be the trigger of Spider coming off the way he is tonight.

Sp: You're the self proclaimed best wrestler in the world.

Spider scoffs.

The only thing you best at Dolph is running like a b*itch.

The crowd cheer again as Spider nods and continues.

You ran in Greece, you ran in Saudi Arabia, you ran fast last week in Brazil. So what is it now..? Oh, I know: I'm just overall not worthy so you're not going to soil your hands by giving me a title shot. Or: You're not going to tarnish the title by letting someone who's not the best in the world hold it. Something like that right? So, Mr. Best in the world, Mr. impress me by beating me for this title while I run away to stop you from whooping my ass...

Spider shakes his head stops pacing in the middle of the ring and holds up 3 fingers.

Three times Dolph... three times - you disrespected me.

Arenas: Last week Spider said that in his previous matches against Ziggler, he didn't 'try' against him. That Ziggler basically threw the match with style.

Spider drops his hand and takes a deep breath to calm himself before he continues.

Sp: We're done. I'm not having a wrestling match with you Dolph... naw, not anymore. You wanna be the self proclaimed best wrestler in the world, you can have that, 'cause I'm not gonna wrestle you again. I'm not even gonna beat you up, 'cause see that's too easy. So no; I'm gonna beat you down... and f*ck you up.

The crowd again erupt in cheers as Spider complete disregards the censors, sponsers, and language regulations of WWG.

Regardless, you can't outwrestle me Dolph, but as I said this won't be a wrestling match. This is going to be an old school beat down. No one is coming in, and no one is leaving - until that final bell rings. I'm going to make it so you can't run Dolph, and you take this ass whoopin like the b*tch you are.

Spider looks up and from high in the rafters an object begins to be lowered. As it exits the shadows and comes into the light the WWG Universe again erupt in a chorous if cheers as a 15 foot high steel cage descends and surrounds the ring.

Riley: It looks like this is what he meant Chris! When he said there was no running, and no one is coming in or getting out, he meant it literally!

As the cage stops in place around the ring Spider goes around shaking the sides to make sure it's secure.

Sp: 15 feet high of chain linked fence. Razor sharp barbed wire lining the top. Chain and lock binding the door. No where to run, no where to escape too. The only time that door will be opened is after the final bell sounds.

Spider walks over to the door that currently has a chain and pad lock on it and shakes it vigorously to show that it wont open. He continues as he makes his way back to the middle of the ring.

With these hands, these feet, and this body, I will beat the f*ck out of you.

Spider closes his eyes.

I promise you this.

He opens his eyes.

Riley: Sounds and looks like he's dead serious about everything he saying.

Arenas: Spider has never been aa man of all words and no action.

Sp: There will be a refree, who's only job will be to govern the only way to win this match and that is with a three count in the middle...

Spider looks around the cage.

Of this demonic structure.

Then as I leave you, bloodied and broken in the middle of the ring, and the door is opened, and I am annonuced the new Orion champion, and I am handed what already should rightfully be mine. Then, when you finally come to... sometime later. The delusion and the paranoia will had faded and replaced with reality. You have never beat me, could never beat, and won't ever beat me. You're a weak man and lack the passion, will, determination, and belief, to be a true champion.Never had the heart, and were destined to be bested by the man who truly is your better... if not the best.

Spider pauses for a few moments and takes a few breaths before he continues.

Christopher Mckissick.

The 'babier then baby face' get a good pop from the crowd as Spider mentions his name.

Arenas: The WWG Universe is definitely taking a liking to "Mr. Showtime."

Riley: I call him the "Straight Arrow." This kid Mckissick, looks to have a bright future ahead of him.

Arenas: It was two weeks ago he beat Dolph Ziggler in a pick your poison match.

Sp: I didn't lie when I spoke to you a few weeks ago. Barring a career ending injury, you'll be a world champion one day. You took the first step by going over Dolph Ziggler 2 weeks ago like I had every confidence in the world you would. A little more honesty kid; I respect you. I respect you as a man, I respect you as a wrestler, I respect you as a person. You ever need a tag team partner or someone to watch your back - look for me. Though I'm sure, like me, you can handle yourself.

Spider pauses for a moment and starts pacing the ring.

Lemme tell you why you made one of the smartest moves you could have made in your young career. You've already beaten Dolph Ziggler, yet entering the ring against anyone from The Legion or FSU may not bode well for you as they may use their numbers to distract and steal a win for you, or just attack you and have their way with you. All you'd have to do is outlast Barney Green, which is no easy feat but is still very doable. And Lych is trying to get back to where he was. Which leaves you with people on your level and the Spider.

You've done your homework kid. That is one of the smartest things you could have done. I too have spent all week scouting you. I've watched tapes of your matches over and over again, because I know what you can do, I know the potential you have and I'm not gonna sleep on you. But tapes can only teach you so much kid, it's the intangibles that make the difference. It's the heart, the drive, the desire of Christopher Mckissick, vs the passion, will, determination, and belief of Shane Smith, of Spider. It's the rook, vs the veteran. It's the man that wants to know... vs the man who will make sure he will.

Spider again stops and stands in the middle of the ring. He looks up and gestures with his hand. The cage begins to re-ascend as Spider is bringing this tirade to a close.

This C-Mick is the smartest move you could have made, because no one, not a single man or women on this roster can do what I can do in that ring. No one - can bring out the absolute best in their opponents like I can. No one - can dig deeper within themselves and force their oppoenets to do the same to beat them. No one puts every fibre of their being on the line, every single time they step in the ring, for the chance to win, lose, or draw; become the absolute best ever. You chose the only man who will push you past your limts as I was by the father, and godfather of my career.

I know you're gonna come at me with your best, that you're not gonna hold anything back tha you're gonna leave it all out there in the ring, but as I said kid that's only half the battle. No that's less than half the battle. That's maybe a third a quarter of the battle. Lesson one, don't go into a match thinking you might win. Go in knowing you can lose. think of the sadness, the anger, the frustration, the disappoingment that comes from losing, and tell yourself you won't feel that again... so you can't lose. That's exactly what you did against Ziggler, you used that, you harnessed it, you beat him. I go into the ring every night knowing I can lose. I lost the biggest matches of my career many times, that pain that I felt is part of what gives me the drive to go as hard as I do.

The intangibles are immeasurable. Your drive, your desire... immesurable. My drive, my desire, is measured by my passion, will, determination, and belief with in itself is immeasurable. This is my code of wrestling, this is why I wrestle, this is what I stand for. Unmatched passion. Unequalled Will. Unparalled Determination. Absolute belief. Lesson 2, my belief: I am the best, I will be the best, I will continue to be the best, I will prove I'm the best, and I will be remebered as on of the best of all time. And my belief is absolute. I step into the ring with the knowledge that I can lose, but the belief that I am the best. Losing is never an option, I can lose, everyone can, but there's a reason why the losses pale in comaprison to my wins, it's not an option. That's why I dig deeper go, longer, harder and stronger then anyone on this roster, anyone in this company, anyone in this industry. 2 lessons free kid, we learning yet?

I don't wanna say you can't beat me C-Mick, but you've barely scratched the surface of getting to understand me. getting to understand what it takes to get to the next level. Getting to the next level is one thing. Getting to main event status is another, and getting to world contention, is a different game altogether. I aint passing my torch tonight. You want one, you find it light it and let it burn cause mine is still burnign bright and aint no one taking it from me. Lesson 3 no on egives you anything in this business. 99% of the time you gotta go out and take what you've earned... learning yet?

You want a test..? School is in session kid, get ready for a full body work out. I hope you said your prayers, took your vitamins, got a good night sleep, and ate your Wheaties this morning, because tonight, in this very ring, in the main event: You will be worked, you will be taught, you will be tested. You will have an idea of what one needs to do to put down the Spider. But most importantly...

Spider blinks slowly while nodding his head.

I'll give you what you want... You will know exactly what it takes to be the absolute... best.

Spider drops the mic and the champ by Ghostface Killa hits the PA again. The crowd cheers for everything that he said especially what he said to and about Christopher Mckissick.

Arenas: A very controversial Spider to say the least.

Riley: The very least. He had some choice words from the company as well as Dolph Ziggler.

Arenas: True, but what about what he's said to Mckissick? Spider teaching the kid a thigng or two?

Riley: It's gonna take a lot more then just a vfew basic pointers for Mckissick to beat Spider here tonight.

Spider back tracks up the ramp and shoots out a crucifix pose to another pop from the crowd.

Arenas: Well we'll see in the main event tonight as Mckissick takes on Spider in a submission match.

Riley: It'll be a great match; I can't wait to see it happen. This kid Mckissick is a world champ waiting to happen.

To two men smile in the camera as the crowd continues to cheer and the show cuts to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 02:57:58 pm »

Opener Match - Queen of the WWG (pseudo title)
Kandi Washington vs Eve Torres

Matt Thomas: The opening match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the title of Queen of the WWG! Out first...

Her Music Plays and she pose her Entrance moves and she walks down the ramp and she waves to her fans and she walks up the steel steps and she walks towards the turnbuckle and she pose her own moves and she get's down and get ready to fight.

Matt Thomas: A hometown girl from right here in Denver, Colorado, Eve Torres! And her opponent...

“Get Naked” by Method of Mayhem starts playing through the public announcement speaker system and the fans immediately rise to their feet with boos and chants of "****" as Kandi Washington's video pops up on the PWX big screen. Bluish and pinkish colored flash lights start to go off throughout the arena while three smoke pryos shoot smoke up from the entrance ramp. Kandi Washington struts out from behind the entrance curtains in black booty shorts, a silver backless halter top, knee-high heeled boots, loop earnings dangling from her ear lobes, and her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. She poses at the top of the ramp with her hands on her waist as she glares at the booing crowd, giving them a slight smirk. She looks over her shoulder at Drake Knight, who's wearing black jeans, black tank top, and black boots underneath his pants. She proceeds to strut down the ramp as she leaves her right arm dangling at her side while the other one remains on her hip. Drake Knight follows closely behind until they make their way to the bottom of the ramp. She turns to the steel stairs and he climbs onto the apron. He holds open the ropes while she struts up the three steps and then walks along the apron. She smirks at him, ducks down, and steps over the first rope. She struts to the middle of the ring while Drake Knight goes over the top. He walks to the middle of the ring and poses there with his arms across his chest. Kandi Wasington stands in front of Kandi Washington with her hands on her hips, staring at the booing fans. She wickedly grins as her music begins to fade. She looks down at her nails and starts to walk toward her corner. She lifts her foot on the second turnbuckle and starts adjusting the tip of her heeled boot.

DING DING!

The two lock up and Eve elbows Kandi in the nose with an elbow, followed by a drop toe hold. Eve begins to grab Kandi by the hair and slam her face into the mat. The ref has to separate the two. Eve pushes the ref away and pins Kandi...

1..2...3!

DING DING DING!

Eve rolls away and grabs a microphone on the outside.

Eve Torres: Now that I am the Queen of the WWG, I will be going into Time to Shine with an undefeated streak against men and woman. In one week, you will see a real title around your Queen. I wont wait to cash in which ever contract I receive, I will be leaving Los Angeles with a title around my waste.

Eve hands off the microphone and makes her way up the ramp.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 02:58:19 pm »

Singles Match
James Kennedy vs Jon Moxley

Adrian Riley:Well that was a decent opener match with Kandi Washington and Eve Torres.

Chris Arenas:Yeah and Eve Torres still continues to go on undefeated. I wonder if she will ever lose a match.

Adrian Riley:She is unstoppable right now maybe management should  give her a match against a male opponent.

Chris Arenas:I doubt that will ever happen.

Adrian Riley: Up next we got some great action between Jon Moxley and James Kennedy. This should be an awesome match.

Chris Arenas with that being said let's get ready for some more action!! Live here on Legacy!!!

Every light in the arena goes out as the unmistakably demented sound of Moxley's entrance music blares on the PA. As soon as the jagged, disturbing intro comes to its conclusion and the song truly begins, a dark, murky glow accompanied by spastic, flashing blue and green lights illuminates the arena. Jon Moxley, dressed in his signature black tights and denim jacket, quickly approaches the camera with his arm outstretched as his hand twists and his fingers wave. When close enough to the camera, he fixes his gaze upon the lens and distorts his expression in various ways. He turns from the camera to walk down the ramp, glancing at the fans along the aisle while wearing a devilish smile with a glazed look in his eyes. Moxley steps onto the apron and ducks underneath the third rope, entering the ring. He walks over to the other side and grabs hold of the top rope as he pushes his feet down on the bottom, looking over the crowd as he sticks his tongue out and shakes head. Moxley releases the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, beating up his own head a bit as he waits for his opponent to make their entrance.

Matt Thomas:The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Cincinnati, Ohio, Weighting 225lbs Jon Moxley!!!!

Zardonic & Voicians - Bring Back The Glory blasts over the PA systems and the fans erupt in cheer.

James Kennedy walks out, focused. He stops at the edge of the ramp and points to the crowd, circling side to side. He performs a front flip, into a roll and runs down the ramp. He jumps on the outside of the mat and climbs to the top rope. He poses for the crowd and does a back flip into the ring and awaits the bell.

Matt Thomas:His opponent from Farnworth, England weighing 215 "The Man who Gravity Forgot" James Kennedy!!!!(Crowd cheers)

The ref signals for the bell and the start of the match.

Ding DIng Ding!!!

Moxley looks intently at James and both men get in a collar and elbow tie up James gets Jon in a front headlock. Jon then pushes James into the ropes , James bounces off the ropes and then meets Jon with a clothesline. James pulls Jon up to his feet when Jon chops James and sets him up for a standing suplex but while doing so taunts the fans and is caught by James and is reversed into a standing a suplex. James starts feeling it  right away.James bounces off the ropes and does a hand stand elbow drop. James then bounces off the ropes connecting with a seated senton upon arrival

Adrian Riley:James is not taking any prisoners

Chris Arenas:I have no idea what you just said but okay.

Adrian Riley:Well you can keep your comments to yourself.

Chris Arenas:Whats this?

Adrian Riley:quit jabbering and lets  find out.

It appears  that while Chris and Adrian were talking Jon has a gash over his eye. Jon is losing  a lot of blood and it seems to have blinded him. James then hits a hurracarrana and jumps on the top rope and nails his finishing maneuver  Sunset over England. James goes for the pin. the ref counts 1-2-3!!!!! Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Bring back the Glory” begins to play. as the crowd erupts in cheer.

Matt Thomas:Here is your winner James Kennedy!!!

James raises his hands and quickly makes his way up  to the entrance ramp.

Adrian Riley:What a short match.

Chris Arenas:We were told that Moxley had a gash under his eye.

Adrian Riley:The Blood caused him to go blind and ultimately caused him  to lose this match.

Chris Arenas:More Action Next.

Cameras fade to commercial break
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 02:59:10 pm »

Tag Team - #1 Contender Match
FTW (Colt & King) vs BCB (Green and Lych)

Matt Thomas: The following match is a number one contender match for the WWG Tag Team Championships. Out first...

The thumping beats of “Professional Griefers” by Deadmau5 blast out across the system as the Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards erupt from the backstage area full of energy and excitement, jumping around and stretching out. They half-jog down to the ring and slide in, and in the middle of the ring they do the Wildcards handshake, a complicated series of gestures ending with a fist pump and arm raise to the audience.

Matt Thomas: The team of Rick King and Jimmy Colt, The Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards. And their opponents...

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face . As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

"Miracle" by Nonpoint starts to play throughout the arena as the lights dim. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers. Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well.

Matt Thomas: The team of Barney Green and Joe Lych, The Blue Collared Brawlers!

DING DING!

Joe Lych and Rick King start off the match. The two lock up and Lych pushes King to the mat. King rolls through it and bounces off the ropes and drop kicks Lych. Lych stumbles back and King follows through with a flying forearm. King goes for a quick pin.

1... Lych kicks out of it. King grabs Lych by the head and goes for a neckbreaker but Lych blocks it and hits King with a belly to back suplex. King flops on the mat holding his head. Lych lifts King up and irish whips him into his own corner. King hits hard and Lych becomes upset at himself for throwing him into the wrong corner. Colt quickly tags in and hops over the top rope. Colt and Lynch goes to lock up but Lych decides otherwise. Lych lands a punch on Colt staggering him and irish whips Colt into the ropes. Lych winds up with a clothesline but Colt ducks. He bounces off the opposing ropes and lands a dropkick which pushes Lych into his corner, knocking off the mat, but lands on his feet. King frustrated, pants Lych. Lych embarrassed and confused quickly pulls them up and turns towards King taunting him to get back into the ring. King steps back with his arms in the air. Colt quickly rushes up and rolls Lych up for a small package.

1...2...3!!

Colt quickly exits the ring and shares a laugh with King on the outside. Lych pissed begins to hit the mat.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 02:59:28 pm »

Singles Match - Legacy Championship Match
Joey Walsh (c) vs Jace Gryphon

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Legacy Championship!

Bloody Cape By Deftones hit teh PA and the crowd responds with their boos.Green lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side.

Introducing forst the challenger, being accompanied by Shae, from Kailua Hawaii, weiging at 240 pounds Jace Gryphon!

They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around them.  Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through.  Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae gives him some last minute pep-talking.

The music dies down...

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

"My Only" by Goodnight Nurse as the crowd cheer for Joey Walsh, who has just come out from the back. Walsh is wearing a signature dark-red jacket along with wrestling tights.

Matt Thomas: From Ottawa Ontario, Canada, Weighing 210 pounds, he is the Legacy Champion. Jace Gryphon!

He walk down the ramp, slapping hands with the crowd, before he reaches ringside. Walsh climbs the ring Walsh takes his place in the corner, claps his hands for the crowd, and seems ready for his match.

The ref calls for the bell and the match gets underway. The two men circle eachother a few times before meeting in the center of the ring. Gryphons feigns a collar elbow tie and instead kicks Walsh in the gut then hits across the back with a big forearm. He follows behind alsh as he tries to walk it off and hit's him with two more forearm shots across the back. Gryphon gets infront of Walsh as Walsh straightens up a little then takes a knife edge chop to the chest. Walsh stumbles away just to be hit with another. He finds himself in a corner and Gryphon goes to work with chops followed by right hands pummeliing Walsh. Gryphons back off after the ref gets to four but quickly is back on the attack and stomps on Walsh while he's in the corner. Again he backs up at the four, but again comes back in to continue his assault. He tries to pull Walsh out of the corner but Walsh holds on to the top rope. Gryphon stretches him out then kicks him in the small of the back causing Gryphon to sream release the rope and fall to the mat. Gryphon pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for the pin. 1...2... kick out.

Jace gets back to his feet and stomps on Walsh a few times. He then brings him to his feet and Irish whips him into a corner he follows close behind and as Walsh back crashes into the trunbuckle he's met with a clothesline from Gryphon. Gryphons whips him to the oppsite runbuckle following behind again witha clthesline. Walsh crumples to the mat an dGryphon goes to work stomping away on him while holding the ropes. This time Gryphon doesn't stop and the ref has to back pull him off the ropes. Gryphon shrugs the ref off and drags Walsh to the middle of the ring again for the pin 1...2... another kickout by Walsh.

Gryphon locks in a sleeper holdHolding Walsh down using his body weight as leverage. Walsh starts to fade after about 30 seconds of trying to fight his way free. The ref checks him after about 45 seconds but Walsh's hand doesn't fall and he's able to fight his way back to his feet . He runs towards a turnbuckle and flips himself over lnding on his knees while Gryphon keeps hold of the sleeper but finds his shoulder on the canvas 1..2... Gryphon releases the hold and slides Walsh off of him to get a shoulder off the canvas. Gryphon is back to his feet and finds Walsh on a knee then runs and delivers a kick right to the side of his face. He covers again 1...2... Walsh again get's a shoulder off the canvas.

Gryphon stomps Walsh a few times before bringing him back to his feet. He winds back and hits his square with a right hand dropping Walsh. He pins again. 1...2... Walsh again wont stay down for three. Gryphon picks up the seemingly dead weight of Walsh he pulls back again, but Walsh ducks the right hand. He opens up with punches of his own. shot after shot as Gryphon starts to get driven back but then a thumb to the eye quickly stops the attack. Walhs covers his face and backs up a little Gryphon Irish whips him to the far rope. Walsh slides between his legs then pops back up to his feet and hit's Grphon with a drop kick to the back. Gryphon stumbles forward but regains his composure bounces himself off the rope and hits Walsh with the Train Wreck. Gryphon pins again 1...2...3NO! Walsh barely get's a soulder off the canvas to keep himself in this match.

Gryphon signals that it's over gets up and starts stalking Walsh looking for the Phoenix Falling. Walsh is very slowly picking himself off the canvas the whole time Gryphons stays behiind him waiting for Walsh to get upright. Walsh is finally on his feet and seemingly doesn't know where he is. He turns and as Gryphon comes in for the Phoenix Falling get's a Savate kick to the head Gryphon fals to his knees and before his head can hit the mat takes a Northern Lights flush to the skull.

Walsh slowly puls himself to the cover 1...2...3NO! Gryphon shoots a shoulder off the canvas while the referees hand was coming down for the third time. Both em are slow getting to their feet but get vertical about the same time. Walsh opens up with kick after jkkick to the shin of Gryphon. He then launches himself off the ropes. Gryphon looks for a clothesline that ducked by Walsh. He rebounds and comes back with a flying forearm that takes Gryphon down. Gryphon gets back to his feet but is taken down with a lariat. back to his feet again and then another lariat sends him down. Walsh spins and hits him with a standing moonsault. 1...2... Gryphon kicks out.

Walsh picks him up but Gryphon clears his hands off of him then opens up with rights and lefts backing Walsh to a corner. He Irish whips him following behind again but Walsh climbs up the turnbuckle and hits Gryphon with a whisper in the wind. Walsh gets back to his feet, runs over Gryphon and up the turnbuckle again then bounces off with a moonsault from the top. He pins again 1...2...3NO! again Gryphon barely get's a shoulder off the canvas. Walsh doesn't let up as he locks in a figure four leg lock on Gryphon. Gryphon fights through the pain and is able after a minute or so to pull himself to the ropes but the damage is definitely done and he can barely get back to his feet. The ref continually asks Gryphon if he wants to continue. Gryphon uses the ropes to pull himself up on shakey knees.

Gryphon walks gingerly around the ring alongside the ropes to help keep him upright. Walsh continually inches in until Gryphon finds himself in a corner with no where to go. Walsh slowly ccomes in but gets a kick to the mid section. Walsh stumbles back and falls to knee. Gryphon tries to close in but gets a hard chop block to the side of his knee and falls as well. Walsh gets back up and from a front face lock puts Gryphon down with a swinging neckbreaker. 1...2... Gryphon kicks out again. Walsh brings him back to his feet and tries for an Irish whip but Gryphons knees are too weak and he stumbles back to the mat. Walsh goes to bring him to his feet again  but gets a hard shot to the mid section followed by a DDT. 1...2... Walsh kicks out. Gryphon slides himself away and uses the ropes to pull himself vertical. Walsh slowly gets back to his feet. Gryphon takes a big breath and grits his teeth then charges at Walsh but Walsh is able to counter with a big time  spinebuster. Walsh gets back to his feet and slaps his hands together a few times and waits for Gryphon to get in position to deliver the Northern Lights. Walsh awaits for the right moments then hits Gryphon and goes for the pin...

1...2...3!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 02:59:54 pm »

Singles Match - Submission
Spider vs Christopher McKissick

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!
He'll leave a ring around your eye and tread marks on your back
He's an animal
He's hungry
You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in
You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!)
You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up)
You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

After the intro and first part of the first verse plays Spider shoots from behind the curtain to a chorous of cheers from the WWG Universe.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent; on his way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, standing 5’7 weighing in at 235lbs; SPIDER!!!

Spider walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.
As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he takes a few steps to pick up speed then hops onto the apron. Spider steps in between the ropes entering the ring. He saunters over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He slows himself to a pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena. Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a cruicifix pose.

Spider hops off the turnbuckle and as his music dies down he awaits his opponent

Matt Thomas: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, The Hall of Famer and Tripled Crowned Champion, SPIDER!

Adrian Riley: Spider had a lot to say when he showed up today, I wonder how that will play off come Time to Shine?

Chris Arenas: Frankly I don’t really give a damn.

Adrian Riley: I’m sure that’s not the first time anyone said that to you, stop acting like a baby.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...
Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.

Matt Thomas: From Orlando, Florida, Christopher “SHOWTIME” McKissick!

DING DING!

The two circle each other in the center of the ring. McKissick extends his hand and Spider quickly slaps it and goes back to ready. McKissick goes to lock up, Spider ducks and grabs McKissick by the waste. McKissick grabs ahold of his arms to break the hold, he shifts for a hip toss, Spider lets go and catches McKissick in the jaw with a jab. McKissick lets go all together stunned. He holds his face and looks over at Spider. Spider smiles and says “lets go!” Christopher takes a swing at Spider, Spider ducks and grabs him for a snap suplex.

Adrian Riley: Spider is taking Showtime to school for sure.

Chris Arenas: He is doing exactly what he said he would, Chris may be technically proficient but the veteran has seen it and done it all already.

McKissick rolls to his feet. Spider and McKissick lock up. Christopher maneuvers Spider into a head lock and into a suplex. Spider rotates over onto his feet and kicks McKissick in the back of the knees, followed by an inverted DDT. McKissick holds his head but rolls over and to his feet. Spider hits him with a standing dropkick that sends him into the corner. Spider quickly goes up in the air with a stinger splash, but McKissick steps out of the way. Spider slams into the ring post. Christopher grabs Spider and hits him with a belly to back releasing suplex. Spider hits the mat and rolls towards the ropes. Christopher runs and slides with a baseball slide. Spider moves out of the way and McKissick slides right out of the ring. Spider launches with a springboard cross body and connects taking Christopher to the outside floor. Spider grabs McKissick and brings him towards the ring. Christopher elbows Spider and slams his head on the outside mat and hits him with a german suplex to the floor. McKissick is slow to get up as Spider holds the back of his neck. Christopher crawls towards the ring rolls in, then back out breaking the refs count. McKissick grabs spider and walks him to the ring. Spider knee’s McKissick followed by an uppercut. Spider irish whips him into the steel steps. McKissick bounces head first off of the steps and drops down in the same spot. Spider looks at Christopher for a moment then realizes the ref is counting. Spider grabs McKissick and rolls him into the ring. McKissick slowly begins to crawl inside the ring as blood begins to trickle down his face. Spider rolls in after him and grabs his leg for an ankle lock. Christopher yells out in pain. He attempts to crawl towards the ropes but Spider plants himself. McKissick rolls back and forth until he is able to kick Spider off. Spider lets go of the hold. He steps forward to regain the hold. McKissick hits him with a short DDT and crawls over to Spider’s leg and locks in a reverse leg lock.

Chris Arenas: That looks painful, if Showtimes not careful he could seriously injure that knee, it’s not supposed to bend that way.

Spider attempts to grab the ropes but the dead weight of McKissick is keeping him in place. Spider hook kicks McKissick in the head until he releases the hold. Spider crawls away and stands up. He begins to favor his leg. McKissick uses the ropes and slightly limps on his ankle. McKissick heads towards Spider. Spider kicks Christopher in the leg and lands a combination of punches to buy himself some time. Christopher continues to move on Spider. Spider goes for another kick and McKissick catches his leg and hits him with an Exploder. Both men lay on the mat breathing heavy. McKissick slowly gets to his feet and awaits Spider. Spider begins to push himself up and Christopher hits him with the “Show Stopper” but McKissick lands wrong on the bad ankle and hits the mat holding his foot.

Adrian Riley: Showtime may have set Spider up for the perfect position for a winning submission, but he hit that ankle and it looks like he did more damage to himself than Spider.

Spider slowly rolls over onto his back. He looks over at McKissick rolling on the mat in pain. He lays there for a few moments. The ref begins to count.

Spider begins to push himself up to his feet once again. McKissick slowly uses the ropes. They both meet each other on their feet at the same time. Spider leans against the ropes breathing hard. McKissick begins to take a few steps away from the ropes. Spider takes off running and hits him with a running DDT. Spider sits up on the mat and pats Christopher on the back. He stands and begins to drag McKissick towards the center of the ring. A blood pool begins to forum from the open wound on Christopher’s head. McKissick pulls back and Spider hits him with a downward punch, then another, and another. Christopher’s head wobbles back and forth dazed for a moment. Spider let’s go of McKissick’s arm and he sits up on his knees. The blood has now covered half of his face and dripping onto the mat. Spider shakes his head and grapples. McKissick takes Spider over with a fireman’s carry suplex and quickly rolls over and puts Spider into a triangle choke hold.Spider fights but McKissick drops low, locking in deeper. Spider begins to fight but you can slowly see the energy draining from him. The ref quickly checks on the two. Spider stretches his body out and is able to get the tip of his boot on the ropes. The ref breaks the hold. McKissick rolls over. Spider rolls onto his back and is forcing air through his wind pipe. Christopher stands up and grabs Spider, helping him to his feet. McKissick irish whips Spider, but Spider holds on and reverses it into a crippler crossface. The two drop down and Spider locks in the hold and leans back. McKissick attempts to fight out of it but Spider is already on his lower back. The ref checks on Christopher but he refuses to tap. Spider keeps the hold in tight. Blood runs down Spiders arm and onto the surrounding mat. Slowly Christopher stops fighting. The ref checks on McKissick and quickly calls for the bell.

DING DING DING!

Spider quickly releases the hold and rolls onto his back. Christopher slowly comes back too. Spider pushes himself to his feet and the ref raises his arm.

Matt Thomas: The winner, by submission, Spider!

Christopher slowly rolls up and sits on the mat. Spider calls for a towel and hands it to Christopher. McKissick slowly grabs it and begins to wipe his face off. Spider helps McKissick to his feet. McKissick stumbles a little but stands tall as the crowd cheers.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 03:00:11 pm »

Spider nods at McKissick in approval for the match. New Animal’s “Amazing Grace” plays over the P.A. system and the General Manager Angus Connolly walks out with a microphone.

Adrian Riley: I wonder what this is all about?

Chris Arenas: What ever it is, he doesn’t look happy.

Angus enters the ring and his music slowly dies out. Spider scoffs and begins to exit the ring. McKissick leans in a corner watching still holding the towel over his wound.

Angus Connolly: Hold on there Spider, I came out here for a lot of reasons, and one of them was to talk to you.

Spider stops in between the ropes and looks back at him, slightly confused and pissed off.

Angus Connolly: I would advise you to get back in this ring.

Spider turns back into the ring and heads directly for the GM, looking for a fight.

Angus Connolly: I just want five minutes of your time. Just to talk.

Spider stands firm looking at Connolly. Angus turns around towards the ring staff.

Angus Connolly: Someone get him a microphone, I am sure he will want to say a few things as well.

Angus turns towards McKissick.

Angus Connolly: You lad, you can go get cleaned up, you had a hell of a match. Enjoy the night.

McKissick looks over at Spider, who gestures with a head nod to leave. He exits the ring and heads towards the back.

Chris Arenas: This is getting a bit strange. I’m a little worried what is about to happen here.

The ring assistant brings Spider a microphone and hands it to him.

Spider: Five minutes, don’t waste anymore of my time than you already have.

Angus Connolly: I heard what you said at the beginning of the show. And from the look on your face, you don’t really care. I wanted you face to face, in front of the WWG Universe, to reply. You are right. I have lost control of the superstars here in the WWG. When I came here, I let who ever have a peace of who ever. They wanted blood, I gave them blood. The fans wanted violence, I gave them violence. But in the end it seems that all it has done is allowed the majority of the locker room do what ever the hell they want. Frankly I am getting tired of the calls from the board of directors. As nice of a lass Annalise is, I still get tired of hearing how I’ve messed up. So starting NOW, I am going to change that.

Spider: And you’re going to use me as an example for what I said earlier?

Angus Connolly: Actually no. I should fine you for the vulgar language, at least what we will be charged, but this time, I will take care of that, out of my own pocket. Think of it as a thank you for waking me up.

Spider: So what do you want then.

Angus Connolly: You brought up a situation that does need to be handled, and I wanted to respond to your match that you so eagerly made for yourself. Both to which I wanted you here to so you know how serious I am about all of this.

Spider: So instead of taking my money, you’re going to take away the match you and everyone knows I deserve.

Angus Connolly: I will get to that in a moment.

Angus turns towards the crowd.

Angus Connolly: About a month and a half ago, give or take a week, we had several incidences back stage involving several superstars and Scott Carr.

The crowd erupts in cheers with Carr’s name. Spider shakes his head in anger. Connolly begins to become impatient but maintains his composure.

Angus Connolly: Spider was right, Scott Carr should have received some sort of a punishment. Unfortunately the contract for the title match next week at Time to Shine has already been signed, approved, and filed. Being to much time has passed, I will do two things. One, I will fine Scott Carr $30,000.00 for his actions. Two, being I can’t take him out of the title match, I can influence the title match. Being both Jason Richardson and Scott Carr has walked around the WWG as if they are in charge of anything, I am here to give them the reality check that I am the one in charge until I am relieved. The two of you will have the first ever Fractal Match. The Fractal Theory states a mathematical set that is forever going that is exactly the same. This match is named so because for the two of you, it will seem like forever and the outcome will continue to go on. If this match where to be needed again, it will be completely different, unique to the wrestlers involved. It will consist of three matches in one. Jason Richardson has expressed what he wants to benefit him to keep the title. Behind close doors Scott Carr had requested a match to benefit him to win the title. I will be giving both of you what you want, but at the same time, nether of you will get what you want. The start of this match a WWG Universe vote. They will vote on matches that I come up with. And trust me lads, you wont like what I will choose, because they will all be matches from my days of wrestling. The second part will be a Ladder Match, where there will be a key hanging above the ring. After one of you pull it down, and it is a tie, there will be an ambulance position on the stage. You’re object is to get the other into the back of the ambulance and lock them in. In the front will be the championship title, to which you much unlock it. For anyone who thinks they will try to pull a fast one, I have commissioned 10 members of the LA swat team who will be guarding the front of the ambulance in full riot gear. The only way to get past them is to have the key in hand, and to be outside of the ambulance. So all you fans, go to WWG.com and vote on the first match you want to see these two go through.

Spider: That sounds lovely Angus, but what about my match with Dolph Ziggler, for the title that I should be holding right now?

Angus Connolly: As far as your match, I like your idea. A cage full of razor wire, those matches always excite me, but it wont happen.

Spider steps towards Angus.

Spider: And why the hell not!?

Angus Connolly: Upon creation of the Orion Championship, there were a few stipulations, or lack there of, placed on that title. Only traditional matches. Two out of three falls, triple threat, fatal fourway, ironman matches, the likes of those type of matches.

Spider: Again you are trying to screw me and let that blonde haired **** have the advantage.

Angus Connolly: You have a habit of cutting people off don’t you? As I was saying. I liked your idea, and in my day, no coward would ever hold a title for very long. They would eventually be trapped and beaten as they should. So I had talked to the Board of Directors and I was able to add one more match to that title. So at Time to Shine, it will be Spider the challenger verses Dolph Ziggler the champion, in a specially made steel cage match.

The crowd erupts once more. Spider nods in approval.

Angus Connolly: This specially made cage will have no doors and will be locked at the edges. It will be lowered once the two of you are in the ring. It fits right up against the ring itself. There are only two ways to win, pin or submission. There will be no escape, no one enters, no one leaves until the ref calls the match.

Spider: That sounds great in theory, but what if he decides to bring in the rest of the Legion?

Angus Connolly: Let’s say they find a way in the cage itself, they attack you, that is where the next part comes in. At Time to Shine, the champions advantage will not be in play. If some how he exits the ring, he is disqualified, if someone enters the ring and attacks someone the opposing superstar wins. This one is one on one with no where to run, protected by steel. Fair enough for you?

Before Spider could answer “Here to show the world” cuts him off. Dolph Ziggler walks out with a microphone of his own and begins to walk down towards the ring.

Dolph Ziggler: Woah woah woah woah woah! This match is not going to happen! I didn’t agree to this match and he already had his shot. Nope, he’s done, find me another opponent.

Angus Connolly: Spider, if you would, I think our five minutes are up. If you wish to hang around, I would like to invite you to take a seat by the announcers table. It seems Mr. Ziggler wants to have a chat.

Spider looks at Angus confused and then smiles a little. He exits the ring as Dolph enters and takes a seat at the announcers table.

Angus Connolly: I’m sorry you feel that way lad, because that is the match that is going to take place.

Dolph Ziggler: And who the hell do you think you are to tell me how and who I will defend my championship!?

Angus Connolly: I think you’re forgetting one simple thing, I am the General Manager of the WWG, and thus I make the matches everyone is in. And as far as “your” championship, that is the WWG’s championship, I am allowing you to hold onto it, if it is anyones in this arena today, it is MY championship.

Dolph Ziggler: You are starting to step into an area you don’t want to be old man. You may be the General Manager, but I don’t have to show up that night, then you would look like a fool.

Angus Connolly: I don’t ever look like the fool, and if you don’t show up, then I will strip you of the title, and award it to Spider.

Dolph grows extremely upset and gets within inches of Angus’s face.

Dolph Ziggler: I like to see you try, if you think what the Legion has done so far was bad, try to interfere with our business, Jason wouldn’t like that too much.

Angus Connolly: Like I said, you, Jason, nor anyone in the Legion runs this place, I do, and if you don’t take a step back, something very bad is going to happen.

Dolph is taken back and almost breaks out in laughter. He takes a step back.

Dolph Ziggler: Something bad will happen, you’re damn right something bad will happen. Look at me old man, I am in the prime of my life, I am the greatest wrestler in the WWG, if you would try to do anything, I would send your old ass to the retirement home.

Angus Connolly: Never has a rat intimidated a bulldog.

Dolph takes a swing at Angus. Angus steps to the side and grabs his arm into a standing armbar. He kicks Dolph in the back of the knee, taking him to his knee’s on the mat. He pulls his arm in an almost 90 degree angle over his back. Dolph yells in pain.

Angus Connolly: You are no where near the best wrestler in the WWG. In my day, you would have been the towel boy.

Let him go Angus.

Jason Richardson steps out on the ramp with Rocko, Hawk, and Mike Maddox.

Jason Richardson: I didn’t know you had it in you, you’ve made your point, now let him go, or I will have your job.

Angus Connolly: Oh you’re going to have my job eh? If this gets me fired, then it was well worth it, but I have a feeling that the most I will get is an ear full. Thanks to you guys, I am used to that.

Angus legs go and tosses Dolph to the mat.

Angus Connolly: Things are going to change around here Jason, soon you will realize exactly how little you influence around here.

Jason Richardson: I’m glad you feel that way Angus, it will help you get through these times a little easier. Don’t worry, eventually you will no longer be needed around here in the WWG. But until then, you just keep doing what you’re doing.

Angus Connolly: And what exactly is that supposed to mean? Because I’m not scared.

Jason Richardson: All in due time, you should be more patent.

Angus Connolly: We will see how sure of yourself after Time to Shine.

Dolph Ziggler walks up the ramp and joins the rest of the Legion. They begin to leave as Jason lags behind keeping his eyes locked on Angus.

Chris Arenas: What is going on here?

Adrian Riley: I believe we just witnessed a declaration of war.

Spider: Just wait until Time to Shine, and you will see a war.

END
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: