Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 02:28:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Fight Me

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fight Me  (Read 62 times)
Spider
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: June 26, 2013, 04:31:00 am »

The camera fades in to a familiar scene. We fade into the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena and the camera pans around a darkened empty stadium. The sea of seats row after row will be filled by a sea of fans known as the WWG Universe. On the 27th of July WWG’s next Pay Per View event will take place in this arena and one match that may very well steal the show as these two men have been at each other’s throats since New Generation; Dolph Ziggler, the Orion champion, will take on Spider in a closed steal cage match. As the camera comes full circle in the ring that is already constructed silently awaiting the events and matches to unfold in a few nights time a single figure paces around in the ring. As the camera zoom in the Trench coated figure is none other than the challenger for Dolph Ziggler’s Orion championship: Spider. He seems to already be lost in thought, though he doesn’t directly address the camera, he begins.

Spider: In this very ring...

Spider pauses and paces around as he soaks in the atmosphere of everything surrounding him.

I'm in this position often, alone... with my mistress. I come to her often when it is just her and I so that I can get prepared mentally for the battle ahead. I'm near always ready physically but sometimes... every now and again I need to clear my mind and my mistress... she helps me with such.

Spiders brow crosses as he continues to pace.

The problem this week is that things have gotten past business, for me, this is personal.

It was business back in Greece. That's all it was, two men, top of their game fighting for nothing but bragging rights. No belts, no tournament, nothing special on the line, just good clean straight up competition. When the company was throwing together some of those brutal matches it could think of, we got a preverbal bye. So it straight up, one on one, traditional style wrestling match competition, I beat Dolph Ziggler. But as I said two weeks ago, as I said last Legacy he disrespected me.

I trained, scouted, and prepared, I came to that arena ready to go to battle. I stepped in between those ropes and entered that ring ready to take on one, who in my eyes was one of the hardest workers in this business. By the end, I was breathing a little heavily, sweat beads were just starting to form above my brow, but the match was over... already. I was at first proud, happy that I beat a man I held in such a high regard, but then I thought back to the matches that I watched, the man that I scouted and realized that that was not the same man I had just gone over in the ring. It was then that I felt - disrespected.

Spider continues to pace as he takes a deep breath in preparation to continue.

A second match, again, amidst a sea of violence, a traditional wrestling match, this time; make your opponent tap out to secure victory. I deluded myself into believing you would let it happen twice. You couldn't let it happen twice, this time you'll come like the wrestler that I have the utmost respect for, come like one of the most talented men on the roster. So I trained, I scouted, I prepared... There was no elation, no celebration; no joy after my hand was raised in victory. There was disgust, as if a horrible taste was left in my mouth. I was more than disrespected I was virtually slapped across the face. He didn't even 'show'. On a different level, nonetheless - disrespected.

Spider takes another deep breath as he recounts the events of two weeks ago. He closes his eyes for a moment and grimaces almost as though he's in pain. As he opens his eyes the look shifts from paint to anger. Spider again closes his eyes and as he inhales deeply and exhales slowly the look on his face softens, then he goes to continue.

Then two weeks ago. I call out Dolph Ziggler. I change my strategy again, because respecting him was a war game he wouldn't respond to, so what if I disrespected him verbally as he had done to my twice in competition. I called him out as a man; I called him out as a wrestler. I called him out as the self proclaimed best wrestler in the world and said with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, I challenge you, I challenge you to bring the absolute best of Dolph Ziggler, you had no choice... or so I thought.

It was to be the culmination of everything that had transpired between us since our first match. It was supposed to be the epic collision of Dolph Ziggler and Spider. Yet despite it being a lumberjack match you found a way to grab your belt, you found a way to escape. You found an alternate choice, one that I had not foreseen, and for the third time you disrespected me.

Spider stops pacing for a moment. As he turns to address the camera.

I am a patient man, and I am a God fearing man. The lord says to turn the other cheek but I only have two.

Spider holds up three fingers to signify, three times he was disrespected despite having two cheeks. He then moves to stand in the middle of the ring.

At the end of that night, I didn't shower, I didn't return to my hotel... I went to see my mistress. And I laid down in the middle of her and asked what do I do now? If men cannot hold him, if men cannot contain him, what will? And though I won the match he still holds the belt.

Spider pauses and chuckles with a smirk.

She 'said' to me, she 'said'... take what is yours. Contain him... cage him... take what is yours. You have no more cheeks to turn, you need not show him anymore respect, you only need to show why you don't f*ck with Shane Smith. Hurt him, hurt him bad... hurt him very very bad. Then I asked through you? And she 'said' naw, cage him within me, and then together we will hurt him. Now, who am I to go against my mistress..?

Spider begins to pace again.

... In this very ring...

A more serious look comes across Spider's face as his thoughts continue to flow in regard to Dolph Ziggler.

How dare you Dolph? How dare you style yourself as the best wrestler in the world and not 'show' for straight up wrestling matches? How dare you, and lose straight up wrestling matches? How dare you - call yourself - the best wrestler in the world - and flee from straight up - wrestling - matches? That don't make no sense.

At no time in this lifetime, could you ever outwrestle me. I could be dragged from my death bed, with an amputated leg, fever of 105, completely blind in one eye and still wrestle figure 8's around you, but not at Time to Shine. At Time to Shine you won't have the luxury of wrestling me, no. You lost that luxury when this went from business, to personal.

Spider finds himself in a corner and leans back as he continues.

And don't kid yourself Dolph you made this personal. You made it that way through the constant disrespect. Disrespecting my abilities, disrespecting, my accomplishments, disrespecting my victories over you, disrespecting me in and out of the ring. Then on top of all that you try to embarrass me. You leave me in the ring, while you escaped with your the Orion strap securing that you would remain champion. That was when it became personal, cause you took from me. That's when you lost that luxury because I am going to take what's rightfully mine.

You will no longer be wrestling Spider; you will be fighting Shane Smith. You will be able to maintain the self bestowed moniker best wrestler in the world cause I have no intention of wrestling you at Time to Shine.

Spider chuckles though the expression on his face doesn't change.

None.

Spider looks at his hands for a moment.

Let me tell you about these hands. I was one fight away from becoming a professional boxer and the only reason I didn't is because I didn't make weight for my final match. A professional boxer is required by law, to register their hands as lethal weapons. I am going to beat on you, with lethal weapons. I am going to pummel you, bleed you, break you. I am going go... no, I'm going to enjoy going into that crevice of my mind, where that psychotic, relentless, sadistic, Shane Smith dwells, and allow him to have his way with you. You're only saving grace Dolph is that there will already be an ambulance in the arena so they may be able to slow the excessive blood loss, get you treatment is that you'll be cleared to wrestle sooner rather than later. You will have a rematch but after what I do to you at Time to Shine I'm positive you'll waive that clause.

Spider moves to the middle of the ring and addresses the camera directly.

In this very ring... my mistress and I are going to hurt you in ways that you've never felt pain within the confines of a wrestling ring before. This will not be a skirmish, this will not be a battle this will be a war. And this battlefield will be painted with your blood. You won’t only be defeated Dolph you will be slain.  And your biggest disadvantage is that through three matches and four months you never got to know me. And the mere fact, that somehow you still believe that you are the best wrestler in the world means that you don’t truly know yourself.

You have been weighed; you have no conviction, you have no merit no heart no passion. You have no desire or will. There is nothing within you that makes you a champion. The Orion title is but an accessory on your waist and with every passing second you hold it, it diminishes in worth and value. You have been measured; you are no type of man. A man runs from no one, stands for something and fights for what he believes in. While you run from everyone stand for nothing and believe in nothing, not even yourself. Jason Richardson had to believe in you to get Dolph Ziggler back into WWG. Vicky Guererro had to believe in you to make you a prime player in WWE. Spider believed in you... But despite that Dolph Ziggler never believed in himself and hid behind self bestowed monikers to attempt to make himself credible if to no one else at least himself . You have been found wanting; There is no one in this company wanting more than Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler doesn’t know what to do with Dolph Ziggler; he’s been running in place for weeks, holding onto the Orion title as his single and only claim to fame. He’s damaged his reputation, he’s damaged his credibility and is now in a must win situation to save face. He wants to need to be relevant. That’s all Dolph Ziggler has ever wanted. That why he constantly surrounds himself with people who will continue to make him relevant, but in the end it will be all for naught. Look at me. I’ve continually done it through me. I came back into WWG on my own. I’ve gained credibility on my own, I’ve regained status on my own, I’ve made myself relevant on my own, And I will become the Orion Champion on my own.  In what world could you have ever beaten me? There is no fantastical void that you can reach into to pull out a win. There is no amount of wishful thinking... there is nothing anywhere, within this solar system, universe, or galaxy. Nothing in this lifetime that will cause you to win this match. You will not walk away from this match. You will be carried from the ring; you will be carried from the arena. Only by divine intervention will you be able to show up on the following Legacy.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting; in what world could you have ever beaten me?

Spider turns to exit the ring. The camera fades to black to display this:

Know thyself and know thy enemy find naught to fear in 100 battles. Know not thy enemy but know thyself find victory and defeat in equal measure. Know not thy enemy, know not thyself, find defeat in every battle. Sun Tzu.

(OOC: For those who don't know Sun Tzu is arguably the greatest war strategist in known history.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: