Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 02:23:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I've Got A Joke For You

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've Got A Joke For You  (Read 56 times)
JoeLych

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 26, 2013, 01:25:15 pm »

The scene starts moments after the match to determine the number one contenders for the WWG Tag Team Championship and we find Conner Murphy standing outside of the locker room of one Joe Lych . Conner leans up against the wall outside of the room with a lit cigarette in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other . He seems like he's just waiting for something or someone when a loud crash is heard from inside the locker room . Conner just continues to lean up against the wall and takes a sip of beer as the camera man gets a little closer to the door . Conner puts his hand out to stop the camera man .

CONNER :" You might want to think first before you go in there , lad . I don't know if you saw what happened out there , but that is one pissed of Boston boy in there and the last thing I want to see is you walking out of that room with that camera shoved up your arse . Just stay right there and I'll let you know when it's safe . "

The camera stays focused on the door for a few more seconds until something smashes up against it from the inside . The camera man then backs away and turns his attention to Conner who takes a puff from his smoke then a sip from his beer . Conner then begins to speak to the camera .

CONNER : " Smart idea , lad . I've known Joe for a very long time and if there is one thing you don't want to do it's poke him after he's been made a fool of . What happened tonight was a disgrace and it made a mockery out of a man who was once the WWG Heavyweight Champion .  Makes you wonder what changed to bring that type of treatment on , now doesn't it ? Is it the fact that Joe teamed up with a guy that people have mocked for years or is it something to do with what we like to call the ' Powers That Be ' ? Barney Green may not be everyone's favorite guy in this locker room . He may not even be a favorite clowns that run this circus , but that's no reason to treat a guy like Joe Lych the same way . Right now , all I can say is that WWG management had better fix this before it ends up costing everyone involved more money then it should . Right now , that's not something that Joe and I can afford with the business ventures that we have coming up in the near future . The other thing I know , who ever has the task of stepping into the ring with Joe next better have his insurance card and a hand written letter addressed to his next of kin with him . That poor soul , I don't envy one bit . "

Another loud crash is heard from inside the room and Conner puts out his smoke then downs the last of his beer . He holds his index finger up at the camera man before making his way to the door and slowly opening it . Shards of glass fly through the crack in the door as Conner ducks and slams the door closed . Again he holds his index finger up to the camera man before knocking on the door . A little " Shave And A Hair Cut " action to let Joe know it's him and suddenly all the noise from the inside seems to come to a stop . Conner slowly begins to open the door , encouraging the camera man to follow slowly behind him and the camera man does with a bit of caution .

Once inside the room we can see that it has been completely trashed . Tables and chairs have been upended . Potted plants smashed and scattered across the room . Broken glass laying all over the floor along with a destroyed television set . Joe stands with his back to Conner and the camera but we can see where his shirt has been ripped as if it had gotten caught on something in the room as Joe was smashing it into pieces . Joe is breathing a little bit heavy as Conner and the camera man stop behind him . Conner begins to speak .

CONNER : " Well lad , I think you got everything , didn't you ? I don't blame you for needing to take out some frustration but I'm ready for another beer and the cooler is empty . Why don't we get cleaned up and then get the hell out of here . There's a nice little pub not far from the hotel and I hear it's Karaoke night . You can go sing some of that Alice Cooper stuff that you love so much . Maybe even find a nice lass to get drunk and take advantage of . "

Joe remains silent as he just stares at the wall in front of him . Conner gives a look back at the camera man and shrugs his shoulders before lighting another smoke . After a moment of silence Joe begins to speak .

JOE : " For months I have sat here and made every move I possibly could to gain some shred of respect from the WWG . I've fought everyone that they put in front of me , and whether I won or I loss I always made damn sure that I could walk away with my head held high . That all changed tonight in a blink of an eye and the WWG ' Powers ' don't seem to give a crap . When I signed on to the WWG I didn't want to be here every week but they kept booking me so I kept showing up . I've been a good little lamb and followed the herd like I was suppose to and what did that get me ! I am a former WWG Heavyweight Champion and tonight I end up being made a fool of by a couple of sophomoric little twits like the FTW , and what was the reason for that ? Barney Green may be a bit a joke to some , but I'm not out there to be a part of that joke . I go out to that ring every week to fight and get myself one step closer to regaining that WWG Heavyweight Championship . "

COONER : " That's all well and good , lad , but I think we better get out of here before the event staff see how you've renovated the place . Besides , it's always more fun to be ticked off where alcohol is served and I for one could use a whole lot of it . So , let's go then . Change your shirt and clean behind your ears . Chop chop !! "

Conner backs his way out of the room leaving just Joe and the camera man . Joe slowly turns around and sees the camera man standing there . Joe's face turns fire engine red when he sees the camera man and begins to go after him . The screen turns to static as Joe sticks his hand on the camera lens and after a moment the screen goes black to end the scene .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Several days later we find ourselves back in the Boston Pub that Joe and Conner think of as their home away from home . The bar is a little quiet this evening as it's the night after the Bruins lost the Stanley Cup to the Chicago Blackhawks , but there are a few of the regulars there catching the Red Sox in action . Joe sits at the corner of the bar with a pint in his hand and watches the game . He appears to be a lot calmer then he was after the last Legacy and is content to enjoy his beer .

After a few moments Conner comes through the door , talking on his cell phone . As he approaches Joe we can hear a bit of his conversation .

CONNER : " That's fine , but I want to make sure that all bases are cover before we go any further . We will do what we need to do on our end you just make sure that everything goes through smoothly or you can kiss this deal goodbye ! "

Conner slams his phone down on the bar and holds up a finger toward the bartender . Joe holds up one as well as Conner gets comfortable on the stool and checks the score of the game . After a moment the young female bartender brings them their drinks and Conner begins to speak .

CONNER : " So , now that you've had a couple of days and a short therapy session do you feel any better about what happened the other night ? I mean , I understand you being upset and everything but huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf isn't going to do you any favors , lad . You need to stop and think before you start throwing tantrums like that . "

Joe takes a sip from his beer and begins to look around the room . Conner seems a bit confused and begins to follow Joe's gaze until Joe's eyes are forward and he takes another sip of beer . Joe then begins to speak .

JOE : " Do you see the people in here tonight , Conner ? Everybody in here has one thing in common besides the fact that they are a bunch of drunks who support their Boston sports teams . Do you know what that is , Conner ? The one thing these people have in common is that not single one of them gives a rat's ass about what went down the other night . Hell , I promise you that about 95 % of them didn't even see it and do you know what that means ? It means that in a way , it never happened . Yes , to those who saw it I looked like a circus monkey , but to those who didn't see it I am just another guy sitting in a bar getting his drink on . It also means that I need to put it behind me and focus on what's in front of me . Yeah , I may not have a title shot or even be in the Money In The Back match this week , but I still have a chance to go out there and knock somebodies teeth down their throat . "

Conner takes a sip from his beer and seems a bit surprised by Joe's reaction . He gives it a thought then begins to speak .

CONNER : " So , what you're saying is : it doesn't bother you that you're the opening match and your friend and tag team partner Barney Green is competing in the Money In The Bank match ? You're ok knowing that he's pretty much guaranteed a title match and you'll be back in your hotel room before it even happens ? I think you better lay off the ale , lad . It's gone straight to your head ! "

For a moment we can see a bit of anger in the eyes of Joe Lych but he is quick to repress it with a long sip of his beer . Joe places his mug back down on the bar before he answers his friend .

JOE : " I didn't even know Barney was in the Money In The Bank match . Honestly , I've been thinking so much about my own match with James Kennedy that I didn't even look at the rest of the card . In fact , the rest of the card doesn't even matter . All I need to focus on is James Kennedy , and I don't know anything about this guy to be honest . But , that doesn't matter . The only thing I need to know I'll know the second the bell rings . I'll know if this guy came for a fight or if he came thinking this is going to be an easy win for him and I promise that nothing about this fight is going to be easy for James Kennedy . "

Conner and Joe both finish their beers and motion to the bartender for another round . Joe stands from his stool and leans against the bar as Conner continues to sit and watch the game . Joe has something else he wants to add to the conversation .

JOE : " Conner , I have been through a lot since I joined the WWG . I've had probably more lows then I have had highs and that needs to change and it needs to change soon . This Pay Per View is called ' Time 2 Shine ' and that's as fitting a title as I have ever heard . Beating this Kennedy guy may not put me in the title hunt or even earn me the respect that I know I deserve , but it will do something far more important . It will give me the launching pad to take this company by storm and show to the higher up as well as the entire locker room that I'm not a joke and I will not be treated as one . What happened at Legacy was a one time deal and the next time somebody tries to make a fool out of me is going to find themselves counting the lights as they drift off in unconsciousness for a nice long nap . I may not be perfect , but I am a Prick by Nature and an **** by Birth . I'm a proud , card carrying , glass raising , profanity spewing , hometown team rooting , born and bread Masshole and I am damn proud of it ! Like it or deal with it , my Time To Shine starts now !!!

The beers arrive and the two have a toast before taking a sip . The scene slowly starts to fade to black
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: