Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 06:38:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Surfs up!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Surfs up!  (Read 56 times)
Christopher McKissick

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 26, 2013, 02:39:28 pm »

Time: Monday June 24th, 2013; Afternoon

This is....

The McKissick Files

A small message plays with a deep voiced narrator.

The following testimony is fact, the events and locations are real, no animals where harmed in the filming of this program.

A cheesy opening promo video plays with McKissick in ray ban sunglasses posing and performing 80’s cop reenactment. After the video is played, McKissick is standing on the shore of Hermosa Beach. The waves crash lightly behind him as the tide slowly moves out. McKissick is on the phone.

.:Christopher McKissick.:

Yes mom, I am in California. Yes ma’am I am keeping safe. No one has tried to sell me drugs, and if they did, I would run them off. Yes ma’am... what kind of question is that mom? You know I wouldn’t accept a proposal from a prostitute... no matter how attractive they are. Oh, I have to go mom... I love you too.

McKissick hangs up his phone and returns it to his pocket. He turns to the camera and smiles.

Welcome to sunny California! Isn’t that the proper thing to say? Or is that only what tourists say? Who cares! I am a tourist this week. I love the beach! The California beaches are a lot different than the Florida beaches. Yes they both have sand and water but there are so many small differences that makes all the difference. I have spent the last week just laying in the sun and drinking milk. Did you expect anything less of me? This week is going to be awesome! Time to Shine, a fitting title, because this will be my time to shine. I will be put in a match with four other people in a ladder match, with contracts hanging above the ring. But no one knows what kind of contracts they will have. I plan on showing up in full force. Last week I went to school. I ate my vitamins, said my prayers, and learned a lesson. Spider did a great job, and out played me in my own game. That is if you call this a game. I use the term game loosely being this is my life. This is all of our lives. Even if it hurts sometimes. I would like to think I earned some of my peers respect last week, I never did tap out. I only mention this, because that is my motivation this week. Yes I lost against Spider, but as usual, when you loose you learn something new about yourself and your abilities. To which, I learned that I can endure pain, and keep pushing myself until there is nothing left. Nothing left, I see that term thrown around a lot out here, and in the wrestling world as a whole. Yet when people usually end up saying that, they don’t, they give up, they quit fighting, they allow their spirit to be broken.

McKissick begins to walk down the beach and the camera follows.

There will always be someone better, you will always have a bad day. Things will sometimes end up breaking you down over time. I know this from personal experience. This Money in the Bank match, I will be put up against four other fantastic wrestlers. A wide range of talent and abilities. Some I consider my equal, and some I even see as my superior in the ring.

McKissick stops and looks up at the sky, then back at the camera.

Maybe superior is a bit anti-confident in my own abilities. I think, seasoned is a better way of putting it.

McKissick continues to walk.

One of those seasoned wrestlers is Mr. Barney Green. I have watched this guy for a few years now. He is a real legend, and for me, it is a honor to be in the ring with him in such a high stakes match. Mr. Green has been in ever sort of match you can imagine, and some you really couldn’t and wish you didn’t see. He is tough as nails. Someone who doesn’t have a problem with putting his body on the line for the fans. He understands what it means to go until there is nothing left. I have seen him literally bleed for this company, and that, in itself, is admirable. Why he has yet to have more success in the WWG is something I just can’t understand. He has a lot of heart, possible more than even me. I will truly be tested this week being put up against this great legend of wrestling. I will admit, I don’t know his luck in ladder matches, but being the rules are somewhat lax, I can only imagine this is something he loves to do. He is a dangerous man, but cares about those around him. No matter how much ultra violence that he is involved in, no matter how much blood is shed in a match he is participating in, at the end of the night, he still cares about the person or people he was involved in. Something that I can, and more people should admire about him. It shows an almost double sided coin, that we all fight with on a daily basis. He can do some unimaginable things to his opponent for the sake of entertainment, for the business, and for the fans, but still shake your hand, and from what I hear, buy you a beer when it’s over. Well Mr. Green, I’m not much for the beer, but I honestly hope that I can at least show you that I deserve to be in this match and wrestling. I am in no way suggesting that you feel otherwise, but much like with Scott Carr, I do strive for your approval, just like I do with any of the veterans in the WWG. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not the kind that would break down if you don’t approve of me, I will just try harder and harder until I earn your respect. I don’t want anything given to me.

McKissick turns and begins to walk down a nearby pier.

One person who I am not feeling the most comfortable about being in the ring is Ms. Eve Torres. Not because I feel she can beat me easily, and in no way the opposite. It is because of her sex, she is a woman, and my mother taught me to never hit a woman. Yet this is an every person for themselves match, no one should be handed anything. So for me, this is a contradicting situation I find myself in. She is also undefeated in the ring against men and women. For anyone that is an accomplishment few can say they have. So that also is something that weighs heavily on my mind. Even if I could beat her, she has shown she can be cunning and use her wits to overcome any of her opponents, thus far. I can only hope that I don’t have to actually come in too much contact with her. I could loose focus because of her gender. If I where to hurt her, or worse yet, if she fakes being hurt due to something I do, I... I just don’t know what will happen. I thought I had things figured out with what I will do, but now I’m not too sure. This is something I should really get worked out in my head before the match. I NEED to be focused and concentrate on the match and my opponents.

A young lady skates past McKissick and smiles at him. He stops for a moments and almost stairs at her before he snaps too and looks back at the camera a little worried.

I do enjoy this place but it could be dangerous for a guy like me. Or at least my mother wouldn’t approve of what goes on here.

McKissick continues walking down the pier.

Where was I? Oh yes, Mr. Hystaria. What can I say about him? You, Mr. Hystaria, has done what everyone wishes to do upon breaking into this business. You became a triple crowned champion, fastest rising I do believe. You have aligned yourself with two groups who have gotten a lot of recognition. And yet you seem to almost hate the business as of late. You hardly show up, and when you actually get into the ring you seem to not even care. You lost your heart. What happened to you Mr. Hystaria? I remember watching the WWG last year and you dominated the industry. Your name was everywhere. And now, people almost forgotten everything you have done. I at one time had respect for everything you where doing. Not what you did, or what you necessarily stood for, but what you where able to accomplish. I don’t mean for this to be insulting. I am just stating the truth. Last year you beat Dolph Ziggler, Dragon Demonico, Slipshod, and this year, you rack up loss after loss. I have also noticed that you seemed to have become unstable. Just a few weeks ago you where rambling on the streets of Las Vegas. I am worried about you Mr. Hystaria. I am worried that when you show up, you may lose yourself to the match. I hope I am wrong. I really want to face you, and everyone else in the match, at your best. I have just as much of a shot than anyone else in the match to do something great. To me, you are a lot like Mr. Barney Green, both of you have done so much during your long careers. I have heard some of the other newer talent backstage saying you don’t have what it takes anymore. I really try to stay away from negative talk about fellow wrestlers, but they may have a point. I would offer to assist in some way if I could, but I am assuming that would be an insult to you. I just hope that what ever you are going through, you find peace. I will, however, come at you with everything I have. I would hope that you do the same.

McKissick reaches the end of the pier and leans over the ledge. He looks down at the water then turns around and faces the camera.

Mr. Pummel, a great honor it is to get in the ring with you. The honor of facing the first Legacy Champion of the WWG, the man who launched the title. That is something to be proud of. I can only imagine how proud of your accomplishment of being the first, forever in the record books. And with the title that I held, and still hold, dear to my own heart. This is your come back, so it was announced. I am proud to say that I will be in the match you do make a come back. I think that it would be a wonderful thing if you where to come back and get a title shot at the very title you introduced to the world. It would be almost fairytale like.

McKissick looks over his shoulder and back towards the water once more.

This week will be a true test. As I said last week, anything can happen. I could easily get a shot at the Legacy title again. But I also have the same odds as getting a shot at the Orion or the World Heavyweight title. This week it will truly be a test of my skills, ability, and heart. This week I will have to put everything on the line once more. I am beginning to see a pattern here, a fight for my life each week, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

McKissick climbs up on the railing and faces the camera.

This week I will attempt to climb to new heights, metaphorically, and physically, well maybe not so much physically, but you get it. And when you are climbing to new heights, you have to just jump, because when you jump it will be...

SHOWTIME!

McKissick jumps off the railing and drops down into the ocean. The camera quickly rushes over to the edge and points down. McKissick bobs up and down in the ocean waves.

I’m ok! I think.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: