Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 04:14:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT  (Read 66 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: June 26, 2013, 02:55:29 pm »

TOPIC: THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT
WHEN: TIME TO SHINE
WHO: DOLPH ZIGGLER © vs. SPIDER
WHERE: STEEL CAGE
WHY: ORION CHAMPIONSHIP

-------

It all started at New Generation, the biggest show of the year in professional wrestling today.  On that night, then champion, Dolph Ziggler defeated Kandi Washington and walked out still the Orion Champion.  Winning this match against Washington cemented Dolph Ziggler’s return and his place in the WWG main event scene.  Also on that night, Spider won the very first Apex Athlete Tournament.  Spider, a retuning legend, made a believer out of everyone that night, and earned a Orion Championship match.  What I should say is Spider made a believer out of almost everyone.  Everyone except the Orion Champion… DOLPH ZIGGLER!  For weeks these two competitors traded jabs over the microphone and in all out brawls, before they even competed for the championship.  Finally, the two men were supposedly locked inside the ring via a Lumberjack Match, but that proved not to be the case.  The match ended with Dolph being counted out, losing the match, but retaining the Orion Championship.  So, Spider’s the winner, Ziggler’s the champion and nothing was settled.  The fans ranted, both superstars complained about the match and everyone’s demands were met.  Now we get a match where there must me a winner.  A match where there won’t be any outside interference.  At Time to Shine, the Orion Championship is going to be defended in a STEEL CAGE MATCH!

A STEEL CAGE MATCH, one of the oldest and most brutal matches in professional wrestling history.  Where two men who hate each other to the point, where you just throw them in a cage and let’s see what happens.  However, this isn’t an ordinary Cage match.  By definition a regular cage doesn’t fit the criteria for the Championship.  In this cage match you can’t win by escaping through the door or over the top.  NO!  There must be a winner and a loser in this match.  In this match somebody either has to be pinned or made to submit.  No Disqualification, no countout, blood won’t stop this match, injuries won’t stop this match, only a pinfall or submission will end this match.  This match is that important, it means that much to both of these competitors.  They’re willing to put both their careers and lives on the lives.  This match means to the world to these men.

The built-up to this match has been outstanding and it all comes to ahead tonight at Time to Shine in the Los Angeles memorial Sports Arena.  However, before the match can begin, things must be done for one last minute  hype of the championship match.  Josh Bernard, resident interviewer for World Wrestling Generation, was standing in the backstage area.  He was dressed in suit and tie attire for the pay per view.  His guest at this time, none other than the Orion Champion… DOLPH ZIGGLER!  Ziggler wasn’t on screen yet but Bernard was getting ready introduce his guest as he put the microphone to his lips.

JOSH BERNARD || WWG INTERVIEWER
Ladies and gentlemen, we are just moments away from our Orion Championship match, which is sure to bring fireworks to this pay per view.  But before we move on with the show, standing with me now is the man who will be defending his Orion Championship, the self-proclaimed “BEST IN THE WORLD”, Dolph Ziggler! 

(Ziggler enters the scene, wearing his “I’M TOO DAMN GOOD” t-shirt and his Orion championship belt across his shoulder.  He is met by a thunderous ovation of boos and jeers, and that was no surprise.  Dolph didn’t care about the fans reaction, and just looked at Josh as he spoke again.)

Dolph, in just a few moments, you will be defending your championship belt against Spider.  Obvisously, a lot must be on your mind, especially after losing your last mat—

(Ziggler interrupts Josh Bernard abruptly, as Josh quickly puts the microphone to Dolph’s mouth.  The boos get louder as Dolph is about to talk.  Ziggler smiles and looks at Josh with an arrogant grin on his face.  I image that Dolph Ziggler has a lot to say about his match tonight and of course about himself, so let’s hear from the “Best in the World”!)

DOLPH ZIGGLER
Thank you, Josh, for that wonderful introduction.  Thank you, the fans, for that warm, warm Los Angeles welcome.

(The boos get louder as everyone jeers in unison.  Dolph looks up acknowledging that he hears the boos from the arena but it doesn’t take the smile off of Dolph’s face and it doesn’t stop Dolph from talking.)

DOLPH ZIGGLER
As much as you people want me to stand here and talk about you all, that’s not what you paid to see.  It is no surprise to any of you that Dolph Ziggler is standing here right now.  It’s not rocket science to figure out why I’m being interviewed each every week.  The reason is day in and day out for the last year and some months I have proved that I am the single most interesting thing on a television screen.  It doesn’t matter whether I am in the ring doing what I do better than anyone in the world, or if I’m standing here on this microphone or even when I’m on commentary, Dolph Ziggler is must see TV! 

(He paused to allow the crowd to react to his word thus far.  With the boos echoing throughout the arena, he grinned and continued onward.)

DOLPH ZIGGLER
It’s truly amazing if you think about … how all of this came to be.  I had to fight and claw to even get notice when I returned.  I worked harder than anyone else, that’s why am this champion.  I didn’t win a starless tournament.  I didn’t politic.  I fought each and every one that the WWG Board of Directors threw at me.  I have never backed down from a challenge.  I will never back down.  I didn’t face jobbers.  I didn’t face low-carders.  I went to the top of the line.  I had classics with Jakob Hystaria and Scott Carr on free TV.  Each and every week they gave me the gauntlet of top stars and even the World Heavyweight Champion, twice!  You want to know why they wanted Dolph Ziggler in the main event of all of their shows.  They know that I put the butts in the seats.  They know that I perform no matter who my competition is.  Whether I win or take a rare loss, I guarantee that every person that leaves the show, knows and respects Dolph Ziggler.  When I say I steal the show, I’m not just tooting my own horn.  I back it up every single time.  

(He paused momentarily and looks at Josh with a smile.  That smile is Dolph Ziggler’s calling card.  He just exudes arrogance.  Josh tries to take back control of the interview but Dolph pulls the microphone back to his mouth.)

DOLPH ZIGGLER
I don’t need you to ask me questions.  I need you to stand here and hold this microphone.  People don’t pay to here you talk.  Now, stand there and look useful.  I’ll everyone what they want to know.  You want to know, why I walked out on Spider.  Well, I wasn’t walking out on Spider.  I was walking out on that match.  That match was a disgrace to me, this title and to this feud that has been brewing for weeks now.  I don’t need lumberjacks to watch out for me.  All I need is my opponent and the match will be a classic.  Spider is looking to get the easy way out not me.  I want this match to be as fair as possible for both parties, because when I win, I don’t want to hear anything from Spider.  I want Spider to acknowledge me for the Supreme talent that I am. 

(For a moment the arrogant Ziggler would pause as he looked at Josh Bernard.  This time Bernard didn’t remove the microphone for the lips of Ziggler but kept it steady and firm.)

DOLPH ZIGGLER
Now I have that chance, a chance to prove that I am the better man, with no interference and no backdoors out for Spider. A steel cage match is just the match we need to end this.  I wanted to make this match as special as it could be and it will be.  A lumberjack match is not how you lock two to grudging superstars in the ring.  You do it inside a cage.  A fifteen foot high prison, and you’ll be locked inside with the “Best in the World”.  The ref’s don’t need keys to the lock because nobody’s exiting the ring until one man proves he’s better than the other.  Spider there is no way that you can be better than the best.  There is no way that you’re going to get the pin fall.  There is no way that you are going to get me to tap out.  In other words, what I am saying is Spider there is no way that you are going to beat me.  

(He smiled as the fans booed, but for Dolph, he knew that he was right.  In his mind, he knew that Spider could not beat him.)

DOLPH ZIGGLER
Now, I know that a lot guys in the back have been talking about the Legion and how we handle our business and they can’t wait until they have a chance at us.  But everyone says they want to swim with Jaws, until they’re stranded in the ocean.  It’s like Mike Tyson said, “Everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.”  If there is anyone out there that thinks they can take this Orion Championship belt away from me, please watch what I do to Spider tonight.  I’m speaking specifically to five individuals.  They would be Jack Pummel, Eve Torres, Barney Green, Jakob Hystaria and Christopher McKissick.  Now, I know that all of you have the intentions of grabbing the right briefcase and getting a World Title or Orion Championship shot.  However, speaking for myself, you better hope you don’t grab the Orion Championship match briefcase.  The headline shouldn’t say, “…and one unlucky contestant will open the case only to be fired…”, it should read, “and one unlucky contestant will open a briefcase only to go one on one with Dolph Ziggler, the worst fate of all”.  No one wants to go one on one with Dolph Ziggler, not even Spider.  That’s why he welcomed the lumberjack match.  He knows that most superstars in the back hate me and would relish the chance to cost me the title.  But I’m smarter than that.  I’m smarter than Spider.  I know how to keep this title around my waist.  Like I have said before, I have never lost a championship.  I perform when duty calls.  I perform when gold is on the line.  I have never been out performed in a big match situation and I never will. 

(Josh Bernard and the rest of the world listen to Dolph Ziggler as he speaks his mind.  It is obvious that he had a lot of built up hatred and aggression toward anyone attempting to take gold away from him.  For Dolph Ziggler, tonight is about proving that he is the “Best in the World’.  He worked his entire career for that name, that moniker and he plans on keeping it for as long as he can.  This is what Dolph wanted and despite what other’s might think about him, you can’t discredit his claim.  He is oozing with arrogance and cockiness, but it doesn’t make vulnerable, it makes him dangerous.  The fans were booing, but Dolph doesn’t feed out that he feeds out his own confidence.  It’s his honest feelings and it might different than others but it works for him.)

DOLPH ZIGGLER
Everyone wants to walk around and call themselves this and call themselves that, but where’s the proof.  Show me why you are what you say you are!  I’m telling each and every superstar in the locker room, around the globe, my name is DOLPH ZIGGLER!  I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD!  If anyone thinks that I’m lying or that I don’t deserve to call myself that, then beat me.  BEAT ME!  I have my proof.  I’m wearing the GOLD!  One of the greatest wrestlers ever once said “To be the man, You gotta beat the man!’  In his day, he was that man.  He shined brighter than any other superstar and backed it up in that ring.  Today, I’m saying that I am THE MAN!  Tonight, finally, the brightest light in the industry will shine.  You are looking at that light.  You are looking at Dolph Ziggler.  Spider was one of the best.  Tonight, I make a believer out of him.  Tonight, he will learn why they call me “THE SHOW OFF!”  He will learn why I am the DEFINITION of PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, TODAY!  He will learn that as good as he is, that Dolph Ziggler is simply better than him in each and every way imaginable.  He will learn why I am the Orion Champion.  He will learn why I haven’t ever lost a championship.  He will learn just how hard it is to beat the best.  The Time to Shine is now… and the time belongs to …ME!

MY NAME IS DOLPH ZIGGLER!

---

AND I AM THE

BEST IN THE WORLD!

Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion: