Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 03:39:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Winning Ways Once Again!!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Winning Ways Once Again!!  (Read 59 times)
MikeMaddox

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 26, 2013, 03:03:11 pm »

Prologue:Mike Maddox has yet again been without a win and has suffered from it and being on the shelf. Maddox is now back and is ready for more and to get what is rightfully his.

The Scene opens up at the local Hospital. Mike Maddox is sitting on the hospital bed when the Delou comes in the room and begins to speak,

Dr. Delou:Mr. Maddox we just have got your test results on the mini surgery we did to add the cartilage you needed to stop your knee from  giving out on you.

[color=red"The Ladies Man"Mike Maddox:That is great news doc. Thank God, So am I cleared to wrestle? Or do I have to have more time off because I cannot let this frustration thrive through me any longer.[/color]

Dr.Delou:Yes Maddox you have been cleared to wrestle. I am a fan of yours who watches WWG weekly and to see you suffer and lose your championship like that is sickening you need to go and win that Legacy Championship back and bring it back to Miami where it belongs.

"The Ladies Man"Mike Maddox:I plan on doing so, Management has told me that I will have my rematch. I just got a text from them moments before from management saying that If was cleared. I sent a text and they approved my rematch verses Joey Walsh.I hope he is ready cause I am going to kick his teeth down his throat.

Dr. Delou:Yeah you better get going because the show is right around the corner. They did not give you a lot of time to prepare. We are less than eight hours to go before the match up.

"The Ladies Man"Mike Maddox:Yeah I better get prepared I will see ya doc have a good one.

Mike then leaves and picks up his belongings and leaves as he walks out he begins to speak

"The Ladies Man"Mike Maddox:It seems I have dug myself into a hole here and took care of my injury to late. It has cost me my Legacy Championship who is held by that drunken bastard Joey Walsh. He is going to pay dearly for making  the mistake of taking this championship from me. It  So Joey Walsh I could care less about you defending the Championship against Griffon because I have beaten him and I am making a promise that I am going to win back what is rightfuly mine and I do not care on how I have to do it to get. I know that I am the better man Walsh. You just need to step off and go back to the bottom of the championship line.

Mike pauses for a moment and looks into the camera with intent

"The Ladies Man" Mike Maddox]Joey Walsh it is time to seperate the boys from the men in this case I am the man an you are the boy. Joey Walsh you have messed with the wrong man and it is time for you to pay. I am going to beat your ass so bad that you will regret drinking and celebrating you win against me. Being drunk is the cool and all but when you are crossing paths with Mike Maddox that is not going to help you and come tonight at Time to Shine Joey Walsh I will be a two time Legacy Champion and there is nothing you can do about it. Now step off and if you are not down with that I have got tow words for ya Suck These!!!!

Mike looks into the camera  walks out the door of the hospital as his limo speeds out to Time to Shine. The cameras fade out

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: