Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 06:16:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

THE DEATH OF SCOTT CARR

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEATH OF SCOTT CARR  (Read 143 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: June 27, 2013, 05:19:11 pm »

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF JASON RICHARDSON PRESENTS:
THE DEATH OF SCOTT CARR

PROLOUGE:
“The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same”

April 29th, 2013 – They said it was impossible.  The said it was a mountain too high to climb, a river too wide to cross.  It was a dream, a myth, but the unthinkable was done.  Within feat and phobia, there lived a man strong enough to overcome.  There in the spotlight with the weight of the entire world threatening to break him. His conviction would not let him fail.  There was something in the air that night.  The biggest night in the history of the World Wrestling Generation, on the biggest stage… New Generation.  The air that night: some said it was humidity, thick muggy and warm, but to others it was a calm, cool breeze.  The warmth collided with the coolness and a storm began to brew within the midst of the pay per view.  When the air cleared and everyone could see, what they saw was the beginning of a REVOLUTION.  A revolution that started back in 2012 through a hiatus and banishment, and into the New Year, finally the battle was fought and won!  Probably the greatest and most infamous moment in WWG history, as we all witnessed the birth of a new ERA!  We watched a man do what some thought couldn’t be done.  We saw a man, in a single night, shake up the entire world.  The Legion took over the World Wrestling Generation.  This crowning moment, this prelude to a new era of professional wrestling, was all one man’s dream.  One man’s vision change the landscape of the World Wrestling Generation.   

Now, we are days away from the “Time to Shine” pay per view, an now an incredible challenge stands in front of the World Heavyweight Champion.  It would seem to be Angus Connelly’s last stand.  So, who would Connolly pick to fight the biggest fight for WWG supremacy in its history.  He picked the “Savior” of the WWG in many people’s eyes.  The only man big enough, bad enough and crazy enough to withstand the Legion’s many taunts and tricks.  Yes, he picked the former World Heavyweight Champion, Scott Carr.  It seems that every time Jason Richardson or Scott Carr cannot be stopped, the other one is pegged to stop the dominant one.  Every time we think this rivalry can go no further, it does.  Every time we think they can do worst to each other, they do.  I don’t think either man would be complete without the other.  How many times can we say, “The Biggest Match in WWG History: Scott Carr versus Jason Richardson”.  It seems “The more things change, the more they stay the same.”   

Our WWG.com video exclusive opens up to The Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena.  The arena seats a capacity of 16,740 people, but for the moment the arena is completely empty.  The camera pans around the empty arena, and then camera shot to the press boxes, reveals a man standing.  The zooms closer and closer, until we can finally begin to make out the World Heavyweight Champion… Jason Richardson.  Richardson is dressed casually in a black, v-neck t-shirt and black slacks.  He also sports his “Big Gold” World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.  Jason looks out into the arena, and begins to speak.

------

THE GOD OF THE ARENA † JASON RICHARDSON
“Time to Shine”, that is such an appropriate title for this pay per view.  When I look back over my life and wonder how I got to this point, I realize that it was just for my “Time to Shine.”

(Jason Richardson rubs his fingers across his World Heavyweight Championship, as a sickening smile appears on his face.)

It took me a long time to get where I am.  As much as I want to tell that I was born for this, I CAN’T!  As much as I want to tell you that I loved every minute of my career, I CAN’T!  This legend that people know as the “Notorious” Jason Richardson, began as the “Tragedy of Jason Rhodes.”  This business is cold, it’s cruel and it can suck the life right out of you.  People wonder why I am the way I am!  People wonder why I’m so cold, so cruel!  This business made me who I am.  It’s the only life I’ve ever known.  The championship BELT has been my holy grail.  I can’t sleep without it.  I can’t eat without it.  If I lose it tonight… I lose EVERYTHING!

(Jason now grips the championship belt, so hard that he fingers are changing colors.)

THE GOD OF THE ARENA † ]JASON RICHARDSON
I’ve lost everything too many times.  I wasn’t always this way.  I didn’t always HATE!  I didn’t always HURT!  If you can believe it at one time I was a real party guy!  Before I came to the World Wrestling Generation, no one wanted to be my friends.  I was bigger than most kids.  I didn’t have time for parties.  I didn’t have time for a meaningful relationship with anyone.  Then, when I came to the WWG I thought they would welcome me with open arms, because finally I made it to the big stage, but I was wrong.  They pushed me aside, no high-fives or handshakes.  I couldn’t even get dressed in the locker room, I had to get dressed in a bathroom.  I was a little hurt, but I though hey everyone must get treated this way in the beginning.  So, I just kept quiet and thought I’d prove myself.  Soon, I was winning matches and then finally I achieved the pinnacle of my profession.  I won the WWG Undisputed Championship.  When I won the title, no confetti fell, no was waiting to congratulate me in the back.  I was ridiculed, I was stepped and way, because I worked my ass and won the biggest prize faster than anyone else.  How dare they?  How dare they try to crush my dream?  They ruined my moment.  I got dressed and ran out of the arena and went to a local bar.  When I got there, there were fans there.  They cheered me.  For the first, people actually wanted to be around me.  I thought they were my friends, my fans, but all they wanted was for me to keep buying the shots.  They stayed as long as I was picking up the tab.  When I looked around who do I see but Thaddeus and Desmond Rains, there celebrating with me.  I thought they were my friends, I thought liked me for who I was.  They just wanted to ride around with the champ.  They wanted to get some the shine that I was finally generating, and I didn’t care because I wanted friends. 

(Jason runs his fingers across his chin, then takes grasp of his World Heavyweight Championship belt that is draped over his shoulder.  Jason holds a demented smile, as he looks out into the arena.  Jason adjusts the belt over his shoulder, and begins to speak on.)

Then, everything changed.  A new guy came into the building one night and now I finally get to treat somebody the way I was treated when I came in.  To my surprise, they welcomed him with open arms.  I see guys striking up conversations with this new guy.  It’s burning me up inside, I see my friends talking to this guy.  What’s so special about this guy?  Then, that night I had everything taken away from me.  My friends, my championship, by one man …Scott Carr!  He won the championship on his first night in the company, who gets an opportunity like that.  Not only did he win the title, but he turned my own friends against me.  Not only did I lost my title and my friends, but he injured me.  He broke my jaw a few ribs, and a punctured lung, put me out for months.  As I lay there, with my lung making it hard to breathe, my jaw making it hard to move my face, and what happens.  I don’t get EMTs, not even a ref checks on me.  No, there to business getting out the way as the confetti falls.  I’m lying there taking my last breaths and confetti is falling on my body as Carr celebrates.  What’s so special about this guy?  I lost everything and Carr had everything!  Oh, the difference a night makes!

(Jason brings his gaze over to the camera now, offering such a cold stare.)

I should have expected it, because I have lost everything before that.  As, a young child my mother died of cancer.  I know it’s a sad story but don’t take pity on her.  If she could have ever put the cigarettes down, maybe she’d be here now.  If she didn’t smoke through her entire pregnancy maybe, I could give her the tears.  I just can’t!  She didn’t care enough about me to be here.  Dad never got over her death.  He wasn’t my father any more.  He was my coach and my pimp.  He bet on my matches.  He trained me in the rain, sleet and snow.  He made me run until my feet bled.  He made me do push-ups until my fingertips were oozing.  I thought he was being a loving parent.  He was just trying to cover his gambling addiction.  One time he pushed me too hard and I had to compete injured and I lost.  My first and only loss in my amateur career, and he wasn’t there to support.  He disappeared into the night.  I never saw him alive again.  He was killed, murdered in cold blood.  I spent the remaining years of my teenage life in foster care, going from house to house.  Then, finally I bumped into some people that I thought could be my new family.  I met a kid like me, a kid named Drake.  We did everything together.  We always said that we would be there for the other one, no matter what.  So, when it was time for me to come back from my injury, I thought I needed to bring in my brother, to watch my back.  For a while, everything was cool.  He was doing his job, even starting to straighten up his life.  He went back to college and I thought I finally found a family.  Then, I started to notice changes.  I mean did think I wouldn’t notice my own brother’s attitude changing.  I saw money disappearing and he was around less and less.  Then, he got busted and he tried to bring me down with him.  What kind of brother would do that to his own brother?  I was on the brink on bringing the talented Dolph Ziggler, but I was fired before I could.  Then, Dolph was hired afterward.   What a dirty tricky by the Board of Directors?  Once again, I lost everything!

(Tyler glances to the side for a minute and brings his hand up to his mouth, thinking for a moment, as he’d choose his next words carefully.)

I shouldn’t say that Scott hasn’t suffered losses, because that would be disrespectful to his dead wife and child, but why not be disrespectful?  Is it wrong for me to enjoy thinking of Scott Carr in pain?  Is wrong for me to long for the days of Carr’s life when he lost everything?  Carr you shouldn’t feel sad, because tell the truth everyone involved is probably better off.  Carr where would you be if you didn’t suffer such a loss?  Where would you be if you didn’t have that edge to fight with?  Carr you lost the most important things to you at the time, but you really weren’t anything. You weren’t on top, you weren’t at your best.  You were a not the guy that you are now!  So, to loss then, yeah it hurt, but it’s going to hurt so much more now.  It’s going to hurt so much more when you think you have it all.  It’s going to hurt so much more when things are taken away that you can never get back. 

(Suddenly, Jason wraps the championship belt around his waist and straps it on.  He begins to walk down the stairway toward the ring, taking his time as he looks over ever step he takes.  The timely walk from the top to the bottom finally pays off, as Jason Richardson the barricade, separating the fans from the wrestlers.  Jason hops the barricade, and then begins to march up the steps.  Now, Jason is stepping though the ring ropes and into the ring.  He pats the championship belt as the cameras are back on Jason Richardson, and he goes on to speak.)

Carr before you step in the ring tonight, I want you to know something that might not have known.  I HATE you!  I HATE everything that Scott Carr stands for.  I HATE the mottos and creeds that you live by.  I HATE your existence!  I HATE that you found the second love of your life, and I haven’t found one.  I HATE the demon seed that you have spawned with the love of your life.  I HATE the fact you get the support of everyone in the locker room and everyone on the Board of Directors.  I HATE the fact that they want you to be hailed as this great legend and they want my name to remain infamous.  What’s so damn special about this guy?  Why win I win it’s a tragedy and when you win it’s a triumph?  Why am I seen as a manipulator and you are seen as a motivator?  Why do the people rally around you and riot against me?  WHY? WHY?  WHY?  Everything that should have been mine, you have.  Everything that I ever wanted, you have.  You have everything Carr, but that’s not enough.  You want to take the only thing I have in this world away.  You want to take my championship away from me.  Why, when you have everything?  It’s disrespectful for me to bring Carr’s wife into this but it’s an eye for an eye.  If you want my title you’re going to have to lose something, and I picked your wife.  She’s your weakness.  She’s the breaking point in your armor.  Carr I’m warning you, I will go there.  I will go to the places that shouldn’t be gone.  Carr I will create déjà vu in your life.  You’ll lose your family again.  If you want this title belt, you have to give up everything else.  If you want this title, I’m taking everything else.  Carr please, don’t make me do that!  Don’t make me go there!

(Jason Richardson pauses as the silence sits in the arena.  While the cameras continue rolling and are all pointed him, Jason unstraps the belt and lays it flat on the canvas.  Jason sits “Indian style” and looks down on the belt.  It’s an ominous scene.)

The way I have been treated, the way I have been disrespected but look at me now.  I am on the tip top of the totem pole.  I was crucified in this ring, I was publicly ridiculed, and now, as the Phoenix would, I have risen from the ashes.  I have been resurrected.  I have it all now.  I have my career.  I have a family behind me that has shown that they can be trusted to do what’s best for the family.  I have the gold that every wrestler in the world wants to hold.  Right now, I have the world in the palm of my hand.  In this ring, in this arena… I AM A GOD!  No one man should have all of this power, but there was ever a man that deserved it, it is ME!  It doesn’t matter what the world, the WWG, Scott Carr, or anyone can throw at me.  I just keep coming back.  They tried to injure.  I came back.  They tried to fire me.  I came back.  They thought I was gone forever, but I just keep coming back.  This time, I’m not going anywhere.  I’m not going to lose it all again.  I’m not going back to where I used to be. 

(Jason turns his head to the side, offering another slight smirk in order to show that he is as confident and stable as he’s ever been.  It wouldn’t be far-fetched to believe that facing Carr again has ignited this fuse in Jason, and the heat is about come out at Time to Shine.  Jason turns fully back to the camera and the grin fades away once more.)

Mmm… Sweet victory, I can already taste it already.  All I have to do at Time to Shine is KILL Scott Carr.  Now, I know that’s a little extreme, but that’s what I have to do.  I have to take Carr to the place where he doesn’t come back.  I have to take Scott Carr to the place where he knows he doesn’t want to go.  I want make Scott Carr chose between his two loves, this World Heavyweight Championship and his family.  I will take Scott Carr through Hell.  Calling this a grudge match is an understatement.  I remember telling you people back in 2011, “…the greatest book ever written, was the story of Jason Richardson versus Scott Carr.  The great thing about this book is that it has infinite chapters…”  Now, when I said that I meant it, but today I’m going to make myself a liar, because this is it.  This is the final chapter of that book.  The title of this chapter is “The Death of Scott Carr.”  Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the finale.   Tonight, I go in expecting a fight.  I know Carr is going to give me everything he has.  I know that what’s to fight with nothing held back.  That is an admirable quality in Scott Carr, but dumb.  Carr I have held back be before, because I didn’t want to go to these dark places.  Now, I have no choice.  Now, Carr will see what he has made me do.  He will see what all of his acts of courage and justice has created.  It’s created a person that has no remorse.  I have no emotion.  This title is all I have to fight for.  If I lose this, there’s nothing.  What are you fighting for?  What can’t you afford to lose, this title or your family?  My only question is what will break first your SPIRIT, or your BODY?  Win or lose, that question will be answered.  If I lose, Carr I’m taking you to Hell with me!     I don’t think you want to go that far.  I don’t think you willing to go over edge.  I think you want to lose, family, friends, a functioning livelihood.  I think you would rather lose this match to me.  I know you will fight valiantly and the people will remember that, but end you will lose.  He won’t just lose a match.  He’ll lose his mind, his body, and his spirit.  In other words…

“AT TIME TO SHINE, I KILL THE CAREER OF SCCOT CARR!”

END RP

I've already discussed the deadline extension with up and ups, so it's cool people
[/font]
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)