Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 10:52:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy July 11th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy July 11th 2013  (Read 193 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: July 06, 2013, 03:47:05 pm »

Legacy

July 11th 2013

from

Seattle, Washington's Mercer Arena

Opener Match
Jace Gryphon vs James Kennedy

Singles match - Legacy #1  Contender match
Joey Walsh vs Joe Lych

Singles Match
Christopher McKissick vs Jakob Hystaria

Singles Match
Barney Green vs Dolph Ziggler

Main Event - Champion vs Champion - Non Title
Spider (c) vs Mike Maddox (c)
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 02:15:33 pm »

Chris Arenas: "OK ladies and gentlemen were going to take you back to the Time To Shine pay per view and just show you that strange passage of broadcasting when we were having some seeming technical difficulties."

Adrian Riley: "Those were not technical difficulties whoever was behind that video was the reason for the problems we had nothing technical about it, they cut me off and I am not happy don’t they know nobody cuts me off damn it!"

Chris Arenas: "Whoa Riley calm down have a drink you seemed to jump at the chance when the microphones were cut at Time To Shine so go right ahead knock yourself out."

Adrian Riley stares at Chris Arenas and slowly picks up a can of lager without even breaking his stare and proceeds to drink for an extremely long time before putting down the can and wiping his mouth, all the time not breaking his stare from Arenas. Arena's on the other hand merely shakes his head and continues.

Chris Arenas: "OK so here is the footage ladies and gentlemen of the video we saw last week."

A video package begins to roll showing the lights going out and the microphones being cut and then the video which was shown at the pay per view is repeated in full repeating all of the warnings and information that was displayed last week. As the video finishes the camera flicks back to Riley and Arena's.

Adrian Riley: "Ok so I am just going to come out and say what everyone is thinking..... what the hell was that all about?"

Chris Arenas: "Well we have further information actually as the following statement was posted to the WWG Universe just a couple of days ago..... The official website for the WWG is currently down and the official word is that maintenance is being done however let me give you the inside scoop. The site is not down for maintenance as moments before they took it down people reported the homepage appearing to freeze and the cracks form in the Ice that had formed which read The Ice Age Is Coming. Believe me when I tell you time is short and this is not a warning anyone should ignore as what you saw at Time To Shine and what people have reported from the WWG website are true. The ice age is coming!"

Adrian Riley: "How informative allow me to reiterate.... what the hell was that all about?"

Chris Arenas: "How the hell should I know I am just reporting to you the facts and the information that we have on this story so far. You know Adrian doing my job seeing as though that’s why we are out here."

Adrian Riley: "That might be why you are out here I'm here to watch some guys beat each other up and have fun at there expense, ah the perfect life"

Riley takes another big swig of alcohol as Arenas shakes his head in disapproval. Riley looks to have had enough and gets to his feet looking angry. Arenas seems shocked but before anything else can happen the arena lights begin to flicker slowly at first. The temperature in the room drops noticeably and the flickering of the lights speeds up dramatically until they all pop turning into the cold looking blue from last week.

Chris Arenas: "It looks like something’s happening again here folks at least the microphones are still working this time. I am not sure what’s going on but this appears to be linked to the events of last week and the video and message we just showed you."

Adrian Riley has now retaken his seat and seems to have calmed down and regained his composure

Adrian Riley: "At least we might get some answers now I mea...."

Riley is stopped in his tracks as the lights fade out leaving the arena in total darkness but for a few flashing camera's. Time passes slowly while the lights are out and they come back up after around 30 seconds but they seemed to be out for an eternity to all involved. Everyone is looking around wondering what has happened. Is anything different? What has changed? Its hard to make out anything in the dim blue lighting.

Adrian Riley: "Ok this is getting ridiculous now enough already."

Suddenly there is a loud blasting noise from above the ramp and you can just about make out a huge Ice cannon which has blasted Ice all over the big screen. The ice on the screen quickly melts from the heat but the cannon continues to blast this time into the left hand side crowd and then turning to hit the right hand side crowd. The fans are in shock some dust them selves off others are shivering at the icy blast. As one final blast covers the entrance ramp in ice particles the big screen appears to visually ice over once more. This time however it is not real its all visual effect and the ice begins to crack. Once the ice has cracked right across the screen most of it shatters crumbing away leaving only a few pieces remaining which can clearly be seen to say 'THE ICE AGE BEGINS NEXT WEEK' Chris Arenas reads the text out to the crowd and the fans at home and as soon as he has done so the remaining ice shatters as well.

Chris Arenas: "Well there you have it Riley all those questions you have will seemingly be answered next week. We need to get things here cleaned up folks so were just going to cut to a commercial break see you in a few moments."
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 02:15:50 pm »

Opener Match
Jace Gryphon vs James Kennedy

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Out first...

“Bring back the Glory” begins to play. James Kennedy walks out, focused. He stops at the edge of the ramp and points to the crowd, circling side to side. He performs a front flip, into a roll and runs down the ramp. He jumps on the outside of the mat and climbs to the top rope. He poses for the crowd and does a back flip into the ring and awaits the bell.

Matt Thomas: From Farnworth, England, James Kennedy! His opponent...

Green lights fill the arena as the intro to the song plays.  When the heavy guitar riff hits, pyros explode from the stage and Jace steps out through them with his girlfriend Shae at his side.  They slowly make their way down to the ring with an air of superiority hanging around them.  Jace rolls under the bottom rope and then spreads the top two ropes for Shae to step through.  Jace goes to a corner and leans against the turnbuckles as Shae gives him some last minute pep-talking.

Matt Thomas: From Kailua, Hi, Jace Gryphon!

Adrian Riley: I am glad this one is at the beginning of the show.

Chris Arenas: Why is that?

Adrian Riley: Because I don’t expect much to come out of it.

Chris Arenas: I don’t get it.

Adrian Riley: Jace Gryphon and his “don’t care” attitude.

Chris Arenas: I love that!

DING DING!

Kennedy comes out of the corner and begins to bounce back and forth in the center of the ring daring Gryphon to attack. Jace takes a few steps out of the corner, yawns, and lazily waves for Kennedy to attack. James looks at the ref and he shrugs. Kennedy takes a running start and launches at the big man. Jace brings his hand up for a yawn, which startles Kennedy and he throws himself off balance in mid air. Kennedy clips Jace’s arm and twists in mid air, landing face first on the turn buckle and lays flat out on the mat. Gryphon’s eyes gets big in confusion as he looks down at Kennedy. He looks over to the ref and back down to Kennedy. He taps him a few times with his foot but James is out cold. Gryphon shrugs and lightly places a foot on his chest and the ref counts...

1..2..3!

Jace shakes his head and exits the ring and heads up to the back.

Adrian Riley: I called it didn’t I?

Chris Arenas: That was awesome, I say match of the night!

Adrian Riley: You truly are mentally retarded aren’t you?
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 02:16:03 pm »

[backstage]

Angus Connolly is walking in a hallway when he is approached by Eve Torres.

Angus Connolly: Aren’t you fired?

Eve Torres: This isn’t right!

Angus Connolly: Everyone knew what was on the line once signed to the match. You signed the contract, nothing you can do about it.

Eve Torres: I’m the Queen of the WWG! Doesn’t that count for anything.

Angus sighs.

Angus Connolly: I don’t know, probably not.

Eve Torres: Please Mr. Connolly, there has to be something. I was undefeated before that match, and now I’m fired, and I really didn’t lose, I just had bad luck. One bad match.

Angus Connolly: Fine, if it will get you to leave me alone, show up next week with your gear. I will call you later this week. I will see if I can get a provisional match for you, but no promises.

Eve Torres: Thank you Mr. Connolly!

Angus Connolly: Don’t thank me, it may not work, and if it does, everything will be on the line.

Eve Torres: Understood.

[Ringside]

Chris Arenas: That’s not fair! She was fired! No other superstar involved in that match in the past has ever cried to come back.

Adrian Riley: She does have a point.

Chris Arenas: Your head has a point!

Adrian Riley: Keep it coming special ed.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 02:16:19 pm »

Singles match - Legacy #1  Contender match
Joey Walsh vs Joe Lych

Matt Thomas: The following match is for one fall and is the number 1 contender match for the WWG Legacy Championship. The winner of this match will go on next week to face Mike Maddox for the title. Out first, the former Legacy Champion...

"My Only" by Goodnight Nurse starts to play over the PA system as the crowd cheer for Joey Walsh, who has just come out from the back. Walsh is wearing a signature dark-red jacket along with wrestling tights. Walsh tries to get the crowd to cheer even more loudly as Dragon Demonico emerges from the back, causing a pop in the crowd. The duo walk down the ramp, slapping hands with the crowd, before they reach ringside. Walsh climbs the ring apron and gets into the ring, removing his jacket to pass it to Dragon. Dragon yells some motivating words at Walsh, who seems to just be blown away by the crowd. Walsh takes his place in the corner, claps his hands for the crowd, and seems ready for his match.

Matt Thomas: From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Joey Walsh! And his opponent...

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air . Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face . As he begins to walk down the ramp , sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey , he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him . Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner , where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: From Boston, Mass, former WWG World Heavyweight Champion, Joe Lych!

DING DING!

The two men lock up. Lych takes the advantage early on using his weight and pushes Walsh to the mat. Demonico stands on the outside coaching him on. Lych goes for an elbow drop but misses. Walsh rolls out of the way and hits Lych with a sliding dropkick. Lych rolls over and Walsh goes for a pin...

1.. KICK OUT!

Lych and Walsh return to their feet. Walsh springboards off the ropes but Lych grabs ahold with a capture suplex. Walsh slowly pulls himself up by the ropes. Demonico continues to coach from the outside. Lych walks over and stomps on Walsh’s foot, followed by a twisting sit down powerbomb. Lych rolls Walsh over and puts him in a dragon sleeper and smiles at Demonico. Walsh quickly taps out.

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: One disappointing match after another. What is going on here tonight?

Chris Arenas: Just because people are getting a quick win, doesn’t mean it’s not a good show.

Adrian Riley: Yes it does! The sponcers are going to be pissed!

Chris Arenas: You try to go through a PPV like Time to Shine and smell like roses.

Adrian Riley: Alway have an excuse don’t you?

Chris Arenas: Look a commercial break!

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 02:16:30 pm »

[backstage]

Scott Carr is sitting in the locker room as Jace Gryphon walks through the door.

Scott Carr: What the hell was that!?

Jace Gryphon: What? I won didn’t I?

Scott Carr: You are beginning to embarrass us Jace.

Jace Gryphon: Hey, a win is a win.... is a win?

Scott Carr: Don’t play stupid with me Jace, I’ve known you for too long.

Jace Gryphon: Who says I’m playing?

[to the ring]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 02:16:46 pm »

Singles Match
Christopher McKissick vs Jakob Hystaria

Matt Thomas: Our next match is scheduled for one fall! Out first...

Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out with the money in the bank briefcase. He stops at the edge of the ramp, smiles at the camera, raises the case in the air and the fans cheer. He address the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He hands the briefcase to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.

Matt Thomas: The former Legacy champion and current holder of the money in the bank contract for the Orion Championship, Christopher McKissick. And his opponent...

The lights dim in the arena, a slight mist rolls out over the ramp as strobe lights begin to flash as “Bulls on Parade” begins to play.

A figure walks out through the smoke and stands at the foot of the ramp. The lights slowly are turned up, but the strobes continue. The increased beat of the song triggers Jakob to explode into his personality. He points at the fans with a big grin on his face. Jaimi walks out behind him with his half of the Tag Team titles. He turns towards her and points at the title saying “come on, thats hot!”

Matt Thomas: Standing 6 foot 2 inches, Triple Crowned Champion, and one half of your WWG World Tag Team Champion, and the current holder of the World Heavyweight Championship contract, JAKOB HYSTAAAAARIA!

The two walks down the ramp as the lights slowly return to full elimination. Jakob enters the ring as Jaimi takes her place outside by the announcers table. He climbs a near by corner, standing on the middle rope. He lifts the Tag title up in the air once more. One of the fans in the front row "boo's" him. He points him out and gives him a middle finger before jumping off the rope awaiting the start of the match.

Adrian Riley: Where is his briefcase?

Chris Arenas: In a vault somewhere?

Adrian Riley: He sure doesn’t seem very happy he won it. Anyone else would be showing it off.

Chris Arenas: Maybe he’s not ready to do that just yet.

DING DING!

The two men lock up and begin a power struggle. Christopher shoves Hystaria to the mat. Jakob pops back to his feet and they lock up again. This time Jakob pushes McKissick to the mat. Christopher slowly returns to his feet, keeping an eye on Hystaria. They lock up once more and McKissick hits Hystaria with a hip toss. Jakob looks up at Christopher and smiles. Hystaria rolls over and to his feet. Jakob comes out swinging, connecting with McKissick with a left and a right. Christopher backs up into the ropes. He uses the momentum to shoot on Jakob, taking him to the mat. McKissick rolls to the side and puts Jakob into a triangle choke. Hystaria slowly begins to lift Christopher off the mat, but McKissick releases the hold and rolls to his feet. Up on the stage Jace Gryphon is tossed through the curtain. Jakob takes notice as Scott Carr comes stalking after him. McKissick goes for the “Return to Sender” but Jakob pushes him off and turns his attention back to the two at the stage. Jace connects with a punch to Carr. Scott returns by throwing him into the guard railing. McKissick pops to his feet and moves towards Hystaria once more. Jakob drops down and slaps the mat three times and rolls out to the outside.

Adrian Riley: Did he just tap out for no reason?

Chris Arenas: I think he did.

Adrian Riley: WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE!

Hystaria heads up the ramp as McKissick and the ref look at each other confused. The ref leans over the ropes and begins to talk with Matt Thomas. Jakob runs up the ramp and separates the two FSU members. Scott Carr slowly backs away as Jace seems to continue to want to fight.

Scott Carr: You want to know what it’s like to be in a real fight, next week, me and you. This is over after that!

Jakob continues to push Carr back up the ring. Scott turns around on his own and walks to the back.

Matt Thomas: Your winner due to forfeit of the match, Christopher McKissick!

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 02:17:02 pm »

Singles Match
Barney Green vs Dolph Ziggler

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Out first...

"Miracle" by Nonpoint starts to play throughout the arena as the lights dim. Out comes Barney Green, holding a can of Guinness in one hand. He opens the can and takes a swig of it to a few cheers. Green high fives a few fans and then downs the can of beer. He throws it into the crowd. He also removes his Boston Bruins cap and flings it into the crowd as well.

Matt Thomas: He is the current contract holder for the Legacy Championship, the King of Hard-core, Barney Green! And his opponent...

"Here to Show the World" by Downstrait is played over the PA system in the arena.  The flock of fans stand to their feet as they anticipate the arrival of the next superstar.  And from the back comes Dolph Ziggler doing a 360 with arms extended.  The fans begin an uproar of boos as the unpopular Ziggler taunts the fans, as he stands at the top of the stage.  He rubs his slick back hair, and flings its liquid forward, as he makes his way down the ramp.  He boa****lly taunts the crowd all the way down to the ring, before hopping up on the ring apron, and entering the ring.  He hops up on the second turnbuckle of one of the corner post, and taunts that section of fans as his music begins to die down.

Matt Thomas: He is the former Orion and World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

DING DING!

Ziggler quickly backs up and holds onto the ropes. The ref walks over and begins to talk to him to start the match. Slowly Mike Maddox, Rocko, and Hawk hop over the guard rails. Rocko and Hawk slowly enters the ring. Barney turns around and notices the two men. Joe Lych quickly runs down the ramp. Mike Maddox intercepts and slams into him, sending him into the steel steps. Green rushes and knocks both Rocko and Hawk out of the ring. The ref turns around and Dolph Ziggler hits the ref with a “Zig Zag”. Mike Maddox quickly enters the ring and Dolph and Maddox begin teaming up on Green. Slowly Rocko and Hawk re-enter the ring and assist their team mates. The lights go out once more.

Adrian Riley: No! What is going on!

Chris Arenas: Angus forgot to pay the light bill?

Adrian Riley: I think it is much worse than that.

In the ring stands Jason Richardson. Barney Green is knocked out on the mat. The ref is laying on the floor on the outside. Richardson is standing over Green, as the rest of the Legion leans against the ropes in a half circle.

Chris Arenas: Why are the fans behind Richardson so excited?

Adrian Riley: What do you mean?

Chris Arenas: Haven’t you noticed sense the lights came back on, that corner has been excited this whole time?

Adrian Riley: Maybe they are Legion fans.

Chris Arenas: More-so than the rest of them?

Jakob Hystaria slides into the ring behind Richardson. He quickly takes advantage and drop kicks Richardson in the back. Jason stumbles forward and is caught by Rocko. Hystaria returns to his feet as the rest of the Legion stands looking at him in confusion. Richardson turns around and glares at Jakob. Maddox, Ziggler, Rocko, and Hawk rush Hystaria. Jakob hits Ziggler, knocking him back, but is unable to maneuver around the other three. They take him down and begin to stomp him. Rocko and Hawk lift him in the air for a double vertical brainbuster. Maddox and Ziggler grab Jakob and hit him with the “Love Guns & Zig-Zags”. Jakob lays on the mat. Spider and McKissick rush down to the ring. The two men enter and begin to fight it out with the Legion.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 02:17:18 pm »

Main Event - Champion vs Champion - Non Title
Spider (c) vs Mike Maddox (c)

Adrian Riley: During the commercial break, somehow Spider and Christopher McKissick has cleared the ring, leaving only Mike Maddox to start the match.

Chris Arenas: You can say that, but the Legion is still standing at the foot of the ramp. Recharging. And all Spider has is a beaten up Jakob Hystaria, and Christopher McKissick. Barney Green and Joe Lych where taken to the back.

Adrian Riley: He’s not alone, look at the brighter side.

Spider grabs Maddox and slams him with a spinebuster. Spider turns towards the Legion and points. Spider grabs Maddox by the back of the head and lands several punches. Spider drags Maddox to his feet and hits him with the “Aurora Borealis”. Spider cracks his neck and kicks Maddox in the liver.

Chris Arenas: It looks like Spider is going to make an example of Mike Maddox tonight.

Adrian Riley: That was probably the smartest thing you said all night.

Spider climbs the ropes and hits Maddox with the “Black Widow”. He stands up and shakes his head to the crowd and says “Oh no, it’s not done!”. Spider returns to the top rope and drops down with a flying headbutt. Dolph attempts to enter the ring, but Richardson puts his hand on his chest. Spider grabs Maddox and hits him with the Tangled Web and goes for the pin...

1..2..3!

Adrain Riley: Finally that is over! That was worse than a snake eating a rat, Maddox didn’t have a chance.

Chris Arenas: That’s Spider for you, he’s not a good guy, he’s not a bad guy, he a Spider on his own side.

McKissick quickly enters the ring as Spider rolls Maddox out onto the floor for the Legion. Richardson looks back and forth and Hawk, Rocko, and Dolph Ziggler. The three men quickly enter the ring. Spider and McKissick begin to fight the three men off. Ziggler and Spider go at it. Hawk and McKissick go at it. Rocko assists Hawk and push McKissick into the corner. Rocko heads over to assist Ziggler and hits Spider across the back. The two of them team up on Spider. Hystaria slowly pulls himself up by the ring and rolls inside. McKissick begins to fight his way out of the corner and hits Hawk with a spinebuster. Rocko turns around and goes to assist his partner but is stopped by Jakob and a spear. Spider punches Ziggler in the throat, giving him the breathing room needed. Spider returns to his feet and hits Ziggler with a series of uppercuts and hooks. McKissick hits Hawk with the “Show Stopper”. Jakob slowly pushes himself up and stumbles into the ropes facing Richardson. McKissick and Spider throws Ziggler, Rocko, and Hawk out of the ring. Hystaria just looks at Richardson, not breaking eye contact. Spider climbs to the middle rope and taunts Richardson to enter the ring. McKissick paces behind the two men watching the other members of the Legion. Maddox and the rest of the Legion slowly crawl and return to their feet. Richardson continues to look at Hystaria as the Legion move past him and up to the ring. Jason turns around and follows his brothers in arms. Hystaria collapses onto the mat. Spider looks over and give him a disappointing look. McKissick attempts to help him up but Jakob pushes him off. Spider walks over and shakes McKissick’s hand and talks amongst themselves.

END.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: