Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 05:48:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy July 25th, 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy July 25th, 2013  (Read 209 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: July 20, 2013, 01:57:27 pm »

Legacy

July 25, 2013

from

Kemper Arena

Kansas City, Missouri

Singles

Leif O’ Neil vs Joey Walsh

Singles

Felicia Kane vs Kandi Washington

Singles - Backstage Street Fight - Legacy Championship Match

Joe Lych vs James Kennedy

Tag Team Match

F.T.W. vs D.O.A

Main Event - Singles Match

Spider vs Jakob Hystaria
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 12:52:13 pm by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 02:06:25 pm »

The opening video package and pyro kicks off the beginning of the show. “Bulls on Parade” plays over the P.A. system and Jakob walks down the ramp and into the ring with a microphone.

Jakob Hystaria: I apologize for entcerupting the beginning of the show. But I had to come out here to say a few words about the recent events that has taken place.

The crowd grows unusually quite.

Jakob Hystaria: We have seen all sorts of mayhem in the WWG, allegiances broken, people fired, and the Legion running wild. And yet here I stand, the first one to usually run their mouth, quite as can be. Well, I feel that I have no other choice but to open my god damn mouth!

The crowd cheers.

Jakob Hystaria: You see...

“Woah now, what language on a family program.”

Jason Richardson walks out on stage in a suit and a microphone of his own.

Jason Richardson: That is no way to act, what kind of role model are you? Teaching children such fowl language?

Jakob Hystaria: The only thing fowl here, is you and your breath Jason.

Jason Richardson: At least your 5th grade humor is still going strong.

Jakob Hystaria: I’m not even going to bother to continue with what I was going to say, so feel free to speak your mind.

Jason Richardson: I plan to, I usually do. You came out here saying Mayhem has been going on? You of all people should know what that in tales.

Jakob Hystaria: A lifetime ago Jason.

Jason Richardson: Really? Because it seems like just a year ago. I guess our definition of a lifetime differ.

Jakob Hystaria: What do you want?

Jason Richardson: I wont lie to say that I haven’t thought about asking you to join the Legion in your recent time of pain. I am sure seeing everyone you once considered a friend slowly fall apart.

Jakob Hystaria: I would never...

Jason Richardson: And then I realized that you are nothing more than a shell of the man you used to be. Besides you never could beat me when you where focused and determined. So in the end you pose no threat to me.

Jakob Hystaria: Funny, how you see no threat, yet if I where in your position, I would feel threatened by anyone who had the opportunity that I hold.

Jason Richardson: Normally I would, but let’s face it, you are just too washed up, too lazy, to actually get the job done. You may as well give that contract back and let someone else have a real fighting shot at it.

Jakob Hystaria: How about I come down that ramp and show you just how lazy I am.

Jason Richardson: I would prefer not to mess my suit up while kicking your ass. Besides, I’m not going to fight for free. I stopped doing charity work a long time ago. Just think about what I said, you claim to be for what is right for the WWG, all I ask is think about it.

Jason turns around and walks to the back.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 02:06:50 pm »

Singles

Leif O’ Neil vs Joey Walsh

Matt Thomas: This match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way down to the ring first. He hails from Ottawa, ON, and stands 6'3 and 210 lbs. He is Joey Walsh.

"My Only" by Goodnight Nurse starts to play over the PA system as the crowd cheer for Joey Walsh, who has just come out from the back. Walsh is wearing a signature dark-red jacket along with wrestling tights. Walsh tries to get the crowd to cheer even more loudly as Dragon Demonico emerges from the back, causing a pop in the crowd. The duo walk down the ramp, slapping hands with the crowd, before they reach ringside. Walsh climbs the ring apron and gets into the ring, removing his jacket to pass it to Dragon. Dragon yells some motivating words at Walsh, who seems to just be blown away by the crowd. Walsh takes his place in the corner, claps his hands for the crowd, and seems ready for his match.

Adrian: Joey Walsh seems to have lost a step or two.

Chris: Well. He is still a rookie that was trained by Dragon Demonico.

Matt: And his opponent. He hails from Dublin, Ireland and stands 5'10 and 12.14 stone. He is Leif O'Neil.

The pounding bass line of “Hysteria” fills the arena and Leif runs out onto the stage and starts pumping the crowd up.  Riley walks out and stands at the top of the ramp, and then Leif joins her as the guitar joins in and green pyros erupt from the stage.  They make their way to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the way.

Adrian: We seem to be employing a lot of weird people as of late. He should stop dying his hair red like that.

Chris: Maybe you weren't listening, O'Neil is from Ireland. He was trained by Jace Gryphon. This is essentially a match where two protégés will square off. You got Walsh, who was trained by Demonico and O'Neil who was trained by Gryphon.

O'Neil extends his hand towards Walsh and Walsh accepts. They shake hands and let go as the referee rings the bell. Walsh and O'Neil lock up. Walsh sends O'Neil into the ropes and hits him with a hurricarana. Walsh is back to his feet as quick and O'Neil goes to get back to his feet only to be caught with a shining wizard to the face. Walsh quickly gets back up and picks up O'Neil. Walsh grabs O'Neil and tries to hit him with a dropkick only for O'Neil to side step out the way. O'Neil goes towards the ropes as we see Walsh getting back to his feet. Running clothesline to Walsh!

Chris: Some quick back and forth action right now from both competitors.

O'Neil picks up Walsh and nails him with a quick suplex. O'Neil quickly jumps to the top rope and hits him with a diving senton. O'Neil gets back to his feet. O'Neil picks up Walsh. O'Neil goes for the Facemelter only for Walsh to counter it into a powerbomb. Walsh gets back up and waits for O'Neil to get back up. Walsh goes for the Northern Lights only for it get countered into the Facemelter! O'Neil goes for the cover. 1...2...3... The referee calls for the bell.

Matt: Your winner is Leif O'Neil.

Chris: What an impressive showing from these two men. O'Neil managed to get the victory and picks up an impressive victory over a former Legacy Champion. The sky is the limit for this kid.

Adrian: Walsh really needs to get back on track.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 02:07:06 pm »

“Bloody Cape” by Deftones begins to play throughout the arena and green searchlights wash over the crowd.

Chris Arenas: “Last week, Jace Gryphon put on a fight with Scott Carr that ended when his back crashed off the edge of this very table.  There was a sickening pop heard throughout the arena, and he had to be taken out of here on a stretcher.  If he actually walks down to the ring, I’ll be impressed.

A moment later, Jace Gryphon steps out onto the stage.  Oddly enough, the crowd actually cheers the appearance of one of the most hated men in wrestling history.  Jace raises a fist into the air to greet the crowd but holds his back with the other.  He makes his way down to the ring and Matt Thomas helps him get through the ropes and then hands him the microphone.

Jace:  “I have to say, I never thought I’d ever hear a crowd cheer for me.  But when you all but have your back broken one week and still manage to walk down to the ring the next, I guess you’ve earned that.”

“Scott, you wanted to know why I’ve been acting the way I have been for the last few weeks?  Well, this is kind of it.  A few weeks ago in my match against Joey Walsh, the last match where I gave a sh!t, I tweaked something in my back during that match.  I had hoped if I just took it easy for a few weeks, it would go away and wouldn’t be an issue.  When Scott challenged me, I’d been feeling better, so I took him up on the challenge and figured I’d be ok.”

“Well, I was up until that chokeslam onto the table.  Even if it had collapsed, who’s to say if I would’ve been ok?  My lower back hit off the corner and I felt something just...pop.  Everything went numb for a moment, and then I was being stretchered out of here.  I didn’t quite know what was going on, and Shae had to explain it all to me later at the hospital.”

“Long story short, I wasn’t fully healed up from the injury weeks before, and that bump was kinda the icing on the cake.  It’s safe to say that my back is royally f*cked now and against my wishes, and I’m sure, much to Shae’s delight, I can never wrestle competitively again if I want to be able to keep walking.  Therefore, I am announcing my immediate and permanent retirement from professional wrestling.”

“Now, that said, I’m not completely done with the business.  A few weeks ago, Shae and I broke ground on a wrestling school where we will be training up newcomers.  I have no doubt that one day, sooner or later, WWG will see a World Champion that came from the Gryphon-Shae wrestling school.  It may very well even be our first student, the man that is going to debut coming up immediately after this, a long time friend of mine, Leif O’Neil!”

Jace gestures to the stage as “Hysteria” by Muse begins to play.  The pounding bass line of “Hysteria” fills the arena and Leif runs out onto the stage and starts pumping the crowd up.  Riley walks out and stands at the top of the ramp, and then Leif joins her as the guitar joins in and green pyros erupt from the stage.  They make their way to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the way.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 02:07:21 pm »

[backstage]

Jason Richardson and Dolph Ziggler stands backstage talking in the hallway.

Jason Richardson: There is something I need you to do tonight Dolph.

Dolph Ziggler: Shoot.

Out of no where Christopher McKissick rushes behind the two and slams into Jason and Dolph. Richardson falls and rolls down the center of the hall as Dolph slams hard into the wall. McKissick begins to stomp Dolph as hard as he can. Richardson slowly turns around and gives a confused and upset look. Jason quickly pushes himself to his feet and pulls McKissick off of Dolph and into the opposing wall. Christopher grabs Richardson by the suit and slams him into the wall and heads back towards Dolph. Spider quickly rushes and slams into Christopher, pushing him off of Dolph. Christopher is unusually enraged as Spider pushes him down the hall.

Spider: Richardson, I know there is nothing good between us, but trust me when I say this, Dolph needs to leave now.

Jason Richardson: And why exactly should I care about some kid being upset that he couldn’t hold his own against Dolph?

Spider: Because this is so far out of the normal for him, I really don’t think it would be a good idea for any of us to let him do what he wants. No on will win this one.

Jason Richardson: But as you well know, I am never alone.

Rocko and Hawk step from around the corner.

Spider: Don’t push this fight, for the kids sake, he wouldn’t forgive himself, even if you where able to put him down.

Jason stairs at McKissick for a short moment.

Jason Richardson: I see an opportunity when one comes up. I won’t forget this one Spider, and nether will you.

A group of security rushes in to hold McKissick back. Rocko and Hawk help Ziggler to his feet as he attempts to shake off the attack from Christopher.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 02:07:37 pm »

Singles

Felicia Kane vs Kandi Washington

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall, out first...

“Get Naked” by Method of Mayhem starts playing through the public announcement speaker system and the fans immediately rise to their feet with boos and chants of "****" as Kandi Washington's video pops up on the PWX big screen. Bluish and pinkish colored flash lights start to go off throughout the arena while three smoke pryos shoot smoke up from the entrance ramp. Kandi Washington struts out from behind the entrance curtains in black booty shorts, a silver backless halter top, knee-high heeled boots, loop earnings dangling from her ear lobes, and her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. She poses at the top of the ramp with her hands on her waist as she glares at the booing crowd, giving them a slight smirk. She looks over her shoulder at Drake Knight, who's wearing black jeans, black tank top, and black boots underneath his pants. She proceeds to strut down the ramp as she leaves her right arm dangling at her side while the other one remains on her hip. Drake Knight follows closely behind until they make their way to the bottom of the ramp. She turns to the steel stairs and he climbs onto the apron. He holds open the ropes while she struts up the three steps and then walks along the apron. She smirks at him, ducks down, and steps over the first rope. She struts to the middle of the ring while Drake Knight goes over the top. He walks to the middle of the ring and poses there with his arms across his chest. Kandi Wasington stands in front of Kandi Washington with her hands on her hips, staring at the booing fans. She wickedly grins as her music begins to fade. She looks down at her nails and starts to walk toward her corner. She lifts her foot on the second turnbuckle and starts adjusting the tip of her heeled boot.

Matt Thomas: hailing from Las Vegas, NV, Kandi Washington! And her opponent...

The house lights are dimmed, and fog fills the entranceway, as intermittent neon green embers flicker down the walk way and the auxilliary video screen, and green lasers twist and spin around through the mist, giving the effect of the stage being filled with fireflies. As the huge bassline of "Nightcall" kicks in, the lights coalesce into large, flashing, neon cityscapes in eighties-inspired colors.

Mooncalf steps out, wearing a long, elegant fur coat, a beautiful evening dress and heavy-looking black boots, a half-filled glass of rosé hanging nonchalantly from her hand. Briskly tossing her long blonde hair, she daintily drinks down the wine, casually throwing the glass behind the curtains as the tron video segues into footage of her posing in front of neon lights cut with stylized footage of her matches, and Mooncalf herself steps down the walkway, its shocking pink lights following her with each step.

As she steps into the ring, she slinks gracefully out of her fur coat, handing it to somebody at ringside, then perches on a turnbuckle, hyping up the crowd with one outstretched arm. Then she crosses over to the opposite turnbuckle, hyping up that side of the arena, before stepping out of the ring and unbuttoning her dress down the front, revealing a leather, indigo singlet. She leaves the garment at ringside while she again perches on a turnbuckle, waiting for her opponent's entrance with a devil-may-care attitude.

Matt Thomas: From Fairbanks, Alaska, The Changeling, Felicity Kane!

DING DING!

Kandi and Kane meet in the middle of the ring. Kandi looks her up and down and snarks at her. She slaps Felicity across the face and stands there looking pleased. Felicity grabs the side of her face and slowly looks back at Kandi. She kicks Kandi in the midsection and hits her with the “Endless Felicity” and goes for the pin...

1...2....3!

DING DING DING!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 02:07:52 pm »

The scene opens up inside a hospital in Kansas where we see Barney Green, dressed in a white tanktop with black shorts and sneakers, sitting on an examining table. In walks Dr. Charles Anderson holding a manila folder, who is wearing a white coat and black sneakers. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Are the test results ready?

Dr. Anderson: Yes they are.

Dr. Anderson opens the folder and goes to read the results.

Dr. Anderson: You have a clean bill of health but I would recommend you be careful with certain things so to not aggravate your kidney stones. You have no STD's or any other diseases right now.

Barney: That's good to know. Can I get a copy of this to show my boss so I can go back to wrestling?

Dr. Anderson: Sure.

Barney: I just wish I knew why the first set of results said I had Hepatitis B.

Dr. Anderson: Maybe there was some kind of mix up in the other laboratory because this set says you are clean. Your name is Bernard Allison Green, Right?

Barney: Yes. Thank you so much for doing this test.

Dr. Anderson: Not a problem at all.

Barney: Time for me to bring a copy of these results to my boss so I can come back to wrestling.

Dr. Anderson: Just be careful in the ring. I also see in your medical history that you have had your right knee surgically repaired five times.

Barney: I will.

The scene fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 02:08:07 pm »

Singles - Backstage Street Fight - Legacy Championship Match

Joe Lych vs James Kennedy

Legacy comes back from commercial break in the backstage area of the Kemper Arena with James Kennedy and a referee walking through the hallway .

Chris Arenas : Looks like we are about to underway with our Legacy Championship match . The new champ , Joe Lych , must be right in his element with a backstage street fight .

Adrian Riley : All I know is that I was promised a gift basket from Lych and Murphy and it hasn't arrived yet . I'm not saying another word until it gets here .

Chris Arenas : Well then , my night just got a whole lot more pleasant .

Adrian Riley : What was that ?

Chris Arenas  : I said , I hope they don't take all night with your present .

Kennedy and the referee come around a corner to find Joe Lych sitting on one of the equipment boxes with a beer in one hand and the Legacy title in the other . Lych stands and tosses the Legacy title to the official before nailing Kennedy with a sucker punch to the side of the head . Kennedy takes a step back as Lych comes in and begins to hit Kennedy with body shots and a couple of quick jabs followed by a stiff uppercut . Kennedy stumbles back as Lych begins to mock his opponent . Another hard shot to the midsection and Lych grabs Kennedy by the back of the head and begins to talk a little trash .

LYCH : Bit off a little more then you could chew , didn't you mate ? Don't worry I wont make you suffer for to long .

Lych then nails Kennedy with a knee to the gut followed by a forearm across the back , dropping Kennedy down to a knee . With a smirk , Lych slaps Kennedy across the face and continues to trash talk as Kennedy pulls himself back to his feet . He doesn't stay on his feet for long as Lych picks up a trash can and slams it into the head of Kennedy .

Chris Arenas : What a hard shot by the Legacy champion . James Kennedy has had absolutely zero offense so far in this match .

Adrian Riley : Did you expect anything else , Chris ? This is Joe Lych's style of match . No rules , just fight and use whatever you can to keep your opponent down .

Chris Arenas : I thought you were going to stay quiet until your gift basket got here .

Adrian Riley : Just got a text from Conner Murphy . The basket should be here any time now .

Lych grabs Kennedy by the hair and begins to pull him to his feet . Kennedy doesn't come up empty handed as he drives a cookie sheet into the throat of Lych then cracks the Legacy champion over the head with it . Lych stumbles back as Kennedy shakes off the effects from the trash can and begins to throw some rights and lefts of his own . Lych is backed up against the wall and Kennedy takes a few steps back before making a charge and nailing Joe Lych with a Phoenix Splash against the concrete . Joe's body slumps to the floor and Kennedy goes for a quick cover only to have Lych kick out at one . Kennedy is quick to his feet and catches Lych as he gets to a knee with a hard kick to the spine . Lych grunts and grabs his back as Kennedy grabs a Lych by the shirt and drags him to his feet . Kennedy then jumps up onto one of the equipment boxes as Joe staggers and tries for a Huracanrana
only to have it blocked by Lych and turned into a powerbomb onto the concrete floor . Lych flops over for the pin .

1....2....Kick Out !!!

Kennedy gets his shoulder up and Lych rolls up to a knee then to his feet . Lych waits for Kennedy to get to his knees before nailing Kennedy with a kick to the spine of his own . As Kennedy reals from the spine shot Lych takes a couple of steps back before nailing Kennedy with a running knee to the forehead and going for the pin .

1....2....Kick Out !!!

Kennedy gets his shoulder up at the last second and Lych gives the official a confused look thinking that the ref must have counted to three .

Chris Arenas : Another hard shot to the head of James Kennedy by Joe Lych . You have to wonder how many shots like that a man can take before he gets his lights knocked out .

Adrian Riley : I once did 37 shots in a pub in Dublin . Atleast that's what I was told the next day .

Lych is back to his feet as Kennedy seems a little slow to get to a knee . Lych grabs Kennedy by the head and begins to set him up for Sit out power Bomb . He lifts Kennedy up but Kennedy manages a reversal and nails Lych with a huracarana , slamming Lych's skull onto the cement and busting him wide open . As blood begins to seep down the forehead of Lych , Kennedy goes for the cover .

1...2....KICK OUT !!!

Lych manages to power out and both men lay on the floor . Kennedy stirs and gets to a knee as Lych runs a hand down his face and realizes it is covered with his own blood . A snarl comes over his face as he wipes the blood away and gets to his feet . He grabs Kennedy and yanks him up only to get hit with a Corkscrew Cutter out of nowhere before rolling over for the pin .

1....2....3NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lych manages to roll his shoulder up at the last second and both men lay motionless on the floor . Conner Murphy rushes to Lych's side and lightly slaps Lych across the face a couple of times . Lych shakes his head , trying to get the cobwebs loose and Murphy hands him a beer . Lych takes a huge swig as Kennedy starts to get to his feet . Joe is still a bit out of it as Kennedy turns to face the Legacy champion . Out of instinct Kennedy throws a wild right that Lych manages to duck then counters by slamming the bottle into the head of Kennedy . Kennedy stumbles back and Lych lifts him in the air before hitting a WICKED ****AH and going for the cover .

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 02:08:20 pm »

The scene opens up inside of Angus Connolly's office where we see Angus Connolly sitting at his desk. In walks Barney Green, holding a manila folder. Connolly goes to speak.

Angus: Can I help you, Barney?

Barney: I got the test results back from Dr. Charles Anderson from Mercy Street Hospital where I did my blood test. I am clean.

Angus: Let me see the results.

Green hands Connolly the manila folder. Connolly opens it and starts reading it. Connolly goes to speak.

Angus: I don't know what happened with the first set but I can assure you that there will be an investigation launched. Welcome back to Legacy and you will be booked next week.

Barney: Your damn right there will be an investigation done. I will get to the bottom of this and beat the living daylights out of the person that tampered with the original test.

The scene fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 02:08:34 pm »

Tag Team Match

F.T.W. vs D.O.A

The thumping beats of “Professional Griefers” by Deadmau5 blast out across the system as the Fantastic and Transcendent Wildcards erupt from the backstage area full of energy and excitement, jumping around and stretching out. The D.O.A. comes up from behind and attacks the unsuspecting duo. Rocko tosses Colt off the stage as Hawk hits King with a DDT onto the ramp. The pull a mic out.

Rocko: These two men have a tag team title match next week. And look at them now, pathetic. Heed my warning, the Legion will regain all of the gold, and that includes the Tag Team titles!

Rocko drops the mic and heads to the back.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 02:08:47 pm »

[Backstage]

Dobson enters Angus Connolly’s office.

Angus Connolly: Ah, Lee, how are you lad?

Lee Dobson: Feeling good, just a little confused about last week Angus.

Angus Connolly: Yes, about that. Last week as a mistake on a few levels, but overall my fault being I am supposed to be the one who has control over every aspect of the show.

Lee Dobson: Fine, but what now.

Angus Connolly: Being time was cut last week, and things popped up fast with your return. I think I have someone in mind that would be a good fit for you. Someone else who is returning to the WWG after a nice break.

Christian Reith enters Connolly’s office.

Christian Reith: That is where I come in. You return entrance was interesting, I’m not impressed, but it was interesting. You see, I’m not one for the big flashy return, I let the ref counting give my return message.

Angus Connolly: Lee, meet Christian Reith, the  two of you will be redebuting together.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 02:09:12 pm »

Main Event - Singles Match

Spider vs Jakob Hystaria

Matt Thomas: The following match is set for one fall, out first...

The lights dim in the arena, a slight mist rolls out over the ramp as strobe lights begin to flash as “Bulls on Parade” begins to play.

A figure walks out through the smoke and stands at the foot of the ramp. The lights slowly are turned up, but the strobes continue. The increased beat of the song triggers Jakob to explode into his personality. He points at the fans with a big grin on his face. Jaimi walks out behind him with his half of the Tag Team titles. He turns towards her and points at the title saying “come on, thats hot!”

Matt Thomas: Standing 6 foot 2 inches, Triple Crowned Champion, and one half of your WWG World Tag Team Champion, JAKOB HYSTAAAAARIA!

The two walks down the ramp as the lights slowly return to full elimination. Jakob enters the ring as Jaimi takes her place outside by the announcers table. He climbs a near by corner, standing on the middle rope. He lifts the Tag title up in the air once more. One of the fans in the front row "boo's" him. He points him out and gives him a middle finger before jumping off the rope awaiting the start of the match.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...
This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!
He'll leave a ring around your eye and tread marks on your back
He's an animal
He's hungry
You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in
You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!)
You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up)
You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

After the intro and first part of the first verse plays Spider shoots from behind the curtain to a chorous of cheers from the WWG Universe.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent; on his way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, standing 5’7 weighing in at 235lbs; SPIDER!!!

Spider walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.
As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he takes a few steps to pick up speed then hops onto the apron. Spider steps in between the ropes entering the ring. He saunters over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He slows himself to a pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena. Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a cruicifix pose.

Spider hops off the turnbuckle and as his music dies down he awaits his opponent

DING DING!

The two men quickly lock up. Spider uses his low point of gravity and tosses Jakob to the mat and quickly rolls to a top mount landing punch after punch to Jakob’s face. Spider rolls over and pulls Hystaria to his feet and connects with a snap suplex. Jakob rolls up to his feet but Spider meets him with a dropkick. Jakob falls through the ropes and to the mat. Spider quickly slides out of the ring and pushes Hystaria into the ring. Spider slides in and Jakob meets him with a set of stomps. Jakob jumps up with a standing leg drop, but Spider rolls out of the way and hits him with a low superman punch. Spider goes for a quick pin...

1..2.. Shoulder up!

Spider rolls off of Jakob and to his feet. Hystaria follows behind. Spider heads towards Hystaria with a flying lariat, Jakob drops down and grabs the top rope, allowing Spider to head over the top rope to the outside. Jakob takes a knee to catch his breath. Hystaria stands up and brushes his hair back as Spider returns to this feet and grabs both of Jakob’s legs and pulls him out of the ring. The two begin exchanging blows. Jakob irish whips Spider into the ring post and rolls him into the ring and follows. Hystaria bounces off the opposite ropes and Spider meets him with an european uppercut. Spider bounces off the ropes and hits Jakob with a running DDT. Spider goes for another pin...

1...2... Leg on the Rope!

Spider grabs Jakob’s head and lands a few punches before standing up. Spider pulls Hystaria to his feet and pulls him for a short arm irish whip into a 180 spinebuster. Jakob yells out in pain. Spider goes to the top rope for a falling headbutt. Jakob rolls out of the way followed by a sliding dropkick. Jakob goes for a pin...

1... KICK OUT!

Jakob grabs Spider and pulls him to his feet. Spider pushes Jakob off and quickly reverses for a belly to belly suplex. Spider shakes off the mishap. He grabs Jakob and hits him with a short arm clothesline, and a second, Jakob pushes Spider off but finds a third. Slowly stands up and finds a fourth, against to his feet and finds a fifth. Spider hits Hystaria with the Aurora Borealis. He quickly heads to the top rope and signals for the Black Widow. “Here to show the world” plays over the P.A. system. Spider looks up towards the ramp. He slowly comes off the top rope and heads towards the ropes facing the ramp. He stands ready awaiting Dolph to come out of the shadows. Jakob looks around himself as he sits up on the mat. He looks over and see’s Spider and quickly crawls over wrapping him up in a small package...

1...2...3!

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: Wasn’t that how he beat Dragon Demonico?

Chris Arenas: He may not earn wins, but he does take advantage of an opportunity.

Jakob slides out of the ring as Spider kicks out just after the three count. Spider, pissed off, rolls to his feet. Ziggler comes over the titan tron.

Dolph Ziggler: Awww, that’s too bad Spider. Guess you can’t win everything. Get used to it, because next week, you will feel the same loss. And you’re welcome Jakob, a gift to you, from me.

The titan tron goes dark as Jakob runs up the ramp towards the back.

[backstage]

Jakob runs to the back  hallway looking for Dolph. He turns a corner and Jason Richardson blindsides him with the World Heavyweight Championship. Richardson stands over Jakob’s motionless body.

Jason Richardson: Spider was right about one thing, you don’t deserve a shot at this. But the thing that gives me the most pleasure, you are all alone this time around. You have no one to watch your back. All of your friends have left you, and you are walking into the lions den.

Jason walks off down the hall as the camera fades to black.

END
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: