Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 10:49:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legacy August 15th 2013

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy August 15th 2013  (Read 331 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: August 07, 2013, 05:08:09 pm »

Legacy
 August 15th 2013

From

Greensboro, North Carolina

at the

Greensboro Coliseum

Opener Match

Triple H vs Mooncalf

Singles Match

Ryan Daniels vs Mike Maddox

Singles Match

Jack Pummel vs Alex Anders

Singles Match

Barney Green vs Joe Lych

Singles Match

Lee Dobinson’s Pick vs Leif O’Neil

Singles Match

Christian Reith vs Christopher “Showtime” McKissick
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 11:16:00 am by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:31:09 pm »

The opening video package and pyro sets off in the Greensboro Arena. The crowd erupts with cheers. The camera goes backstage. Scott Carr is walking into the arena. He walks as if he is the only one in the arena. A stage hand accidentally pumps into him. Carr quickly pushes the employee against the wall.

Scott Carr: Sorry kid, I don’t have time for autographs, I have someone to destroy. And if you bump into me again, you will be the warm up.

Scott lets him go and continues down the hallway.

Adrian Riley: Well it looks like Scott Carr is here tonight. But there has still been no word of Jakob Hystaria, nor his condition after last weeks assault from him.

Chris Arenas: Because he’s smart, he went home to lick his wounds, and if he was a freaking genius, he would stay there until Scott Carr turns 50 and retires from wrestling.

Adrian Riley: You really are a negative person.

Chris Arenas: Why do you think that Carr can go longer?

Adrian Riley: You are an idiot, lets go to the ring and Matt Thomas.

Chris Arenas: Smarter than you.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 02:31:36 pm »

Opener Match

Triple H vs Mooncalf

Matt Thomas: The opening match is for one fall, and is a mixed singles match. Out first...

Triple H's theme song hits and the arena goes dark aside from the multi color lights that turn on after a moment we see a silohette of a man walk out on to the stage water bottle in hand, stop put his head down and stand there for a moment. He then starts to walk and the lights show off more of his features as he pumps his one arm and spits out a misty mouthful of water and his place of living, weight and name are announced. He continues to walk all the way down the ramp until he reaches the end and then stops and looks around. After a moment he walks to his right and the left side of the ring, takes a swig from his water bottle, pours a little over his head, tosses it and then climbs up onto the apron. Once on the apron he walks to the center, turns to face the crowd and then stops, looks in both directions, bends down and then after a few seconds pops up spitting the water from his mouth out in a mist cloud as he flexes and poses and lets out one final mist of water before entering the ring. Once in the ring he climbs the closest ring post and then points out at the crowd then to himself and signals that they need to bow down to him, he then does his flexing taunt and drops down to the ring mat.

Matt Thomas: From Greenwich, Connecticut, Triple H! And his opponent...

The house lights are dimmed, and fog fills the entranceway, as intermittent neon green embers flicker down the walk way and the auxilliary video screen, and green lasers twist and spin around through the mist, giving the effect of the stage being filled with fireflies. As the huge bassline of "Nightcall" kicks in, the lights coalesce into large, flashing, neon cityscapes in eighties-inspired colors.

Mooncalf steps out, wearing a long, elegant fur coat, a beautiful evening dress and heavy-looking black boots, a half-filled glass of rosé hanging nonchalantly from her hand. Briskly tossing her long blonde hair, she daintily drinks down the wine, casually throwing the glass behind the curtains as the tron video segues into footage of her posing in front of neon lights cut with stylized footage of her matches, and Mooncalf herself steps down the walkway, its shocking pink lights following her with each step.

As she steps into the ring, she slinks gracefully out of her fur coat, handing it to somebody at ringside, then perches on a turnbuckle, hyping up the crowd with one outstretched arm. Then she crosses over to the opposite turnbuckle, hyping up that side of the arena, before stepping out of the ring and unbuttoning her dress down the front, revealing a leather, indigo singlet. She leaves the garment at ringside while she again perches on a turnbuckle, waiting for her opponent's entrance with a devil-may-care attitude.

DING DING!

The two lock up, Triple H begins to show his strength. Facility reverses with an Aikido hold. Triple H tries to reverse it, and she moves and puts another hold on him. He shoves her. She falls forward but catches herself with a handspring back elbow. Triple H stumbles back. She hits him with a combination  an Yakuza Kick and an Enzuigiri. Triple H drops to the mat. She heads up the ropes and launches with “The Northern Cross” and goes for a pin...

1...2...3!

DING DING DING!

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 02:31:54 pm »

Legacy comes back from commercial break inside the locker room of the WWG Legacy Champion , " The Masshole " Joe Lych . He is seen wrapping his wrist with black tape as Conner is pacing around the room .

CONNER " " I'm not sure if this is the best time to tell you , but , the investor called the other day and he wasn't very happy with what took place last week . "

JOE : " Well , maybe things would have went a little smoother if I didn't get mauled by fans every where I go . Kind of hard to hide when your face is plastered everywhere you go . Just the other day I got chased through a Wal-Mart parking lot by a couple of those freaks you see on the website , you know what I'm talking about . I was scared for my life . "

CONNER : " Well , that is part of what he was calling about also . He thinks we might need a little help so he's sending a couple of guys out here to help keep an eye on things . "

Joe chuckles at the news then points to the two guys in black standing by the door . One of the two is blond and a bit shorter then the other who has a long , black pony tail sticking out of the back of his head .

JOE : " anything would be better then these two clowns we have already . I mean , look at these two . Hello , Blondie !! The 90's called and they want their mullet back ! And then what's with Super Shredder over there ? I'm famous , not reality tv famous !!! "

Joe laughs louder as the blond guard turns and removes his sunglasses . He looks up at the bigger guard and speaks .

GUARD 1 : " Wow , did he really just call you Super Shredder , Jimmy ?  I know you kind of look like the guy that played him in that movie years ago , but most people out there wouldn't get the reference . Sounds like a bad inside joke if you ask me . "

GUARD 2 : " The mullet line was kind of funny though , Brian . And see , I told you it would be fun for us if we just showed up without telling him . So , why don't you go ahead and do that thing you do . "

The first guard begins to go through the motions of warming up for something . He clears his throat loudly and takes a sip of water from a near by glass and hands it over the  larger of the two men . After a moment he speaks .

GUARD 1 : " Ladies and Gentlemen , Boys and Girls , Children of all ages . It gives me great pleasure to stand before you tonight and for the first time in a very long time introduce you to the two men standing before you . First , this large mountain of a man to my right gives the ladies fits all night as struts his stuff and flaunts his height . He is the muscle behind the hustle and the man who'll watch your back in a tussle . His name is Jimmy Dowd . "

Joe and Conner just sit back with a look of confusion on their faces as the first guard continues .

GUARD 1 : " And then there is me , the man who thrills the woman with a simple flash of a smile and a wink of his eye . When I speak their names they just want to cry , and everything I do is fly . I'm a ladies man like no other but you can call me Brian Well . So to refresh your minds at what it is you see before you , my name is Brian Well , he is Jimmy Dowd and together WE ARE SO MUCH MORE !!! For we are WELL 'N DOWD !!!!! "

Joe and Conner take a second to let what just happened sink in . Joe goes to say something but is quickly cut off by Brian Well

WELL : " Hold on a second , bro-ham ! Before you say anything let me just say that our boss , your investor , sent us here for a reason . "

JOE : " And exactly what reason would that be , to remind everyone of the dark ages ? Those of us that know who you are know that you're nothing but a couple of lackys and nothing more . Thanks , but no thanks and you two can leave my locker room right now . "

DOWD : " What ever you think you know , forget right now . We are here to make sure that you don't screw up again like you did a couple of weeks ago when all you had to do was switch out a blood sample and leave . Forget it , pal , we are your shadows from here on out and if you have a problem with that our boss told us to give you two choices ; Like it Or Deal with it ."

Joe looks a bit ****ed as he looks up at Jimmy Dowd . He quickly turns and grabs the tape to continue wrapping his wrist as Conner and Brian simply stare at each other .
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 02:32:10 pm »

Singles Match

Ryan Daniels vs Mike Maddox

Matt Thomas: The following match is a singles match, out first...

The theme music is played as the crowd gets on their feet and after a couple of seconds Ryan Daniels emerges from the top of the crowd in his ring gear(Black Trunks) and a T-Shirt slapping hands with everybody before jumping off the barricade and slaps hands with all fans around the ring before entering the ring and climbing the turnbuckle and shouting "FIGHT" as the crowd goes wild for him again. He climbs down and waits for his opponent to show up

Matt Thomas: From Austin, Texas, The War machine, Ryan Daniels! And his opponent...

Sexy and you Know it by LMAO blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in cheer, Mike Maddox enters the ramps and here the whole crowds females chanting his name. Maddox struts his stuff with his trademark leather jacket engraved with "The :Ladies Man on it. Mike then runs down to the ring and slides into the ring . Maddox then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms then cuts his throat the crowd erupts even louder. Maddox then steps in his corner with a confident and determined look on his face as he awaits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas: The only two time Legacy Champion in the WWG, from Miami, Florida, the Maddogg, Mike Maddox.

DING DING

The two men lock up. Ryan slides to the side and takes Mike down with a hip toss. Mike rolls to his feet. The two go to lock up again, but Mike thinks fast and hits him with a snap suplex. Ryan rolls out of the ring to recover.

Adrian Riley: Smart move by Ryan Daniels.

Chris Arenas: The match just started, if you ask me, this is showing weakness.

Adrian Riley: I still see it as a smart move, he’s not rushing in, recollecting himself, and creating a new plan.

Maddox takes off and fly’s through the ropes with a suicide dive. Both men hit the outside floor. Mike pulls himself up first. He climbs on the outside of the ring and jumps off for the “LTN” but Ryan kicks Mike in mid air. Ryan looks at Mike and then at the ropes. Mike slowly pushes himself up. Ryan climbs the mat and up the ropes for a springboard DDT but Mike turns it into a swinging suplex. Mike gets up and rolls into the ring and back out breaking the count. He grabs Ryan by the head and lifts it up, sending it at the steel steps. Ryan catches himself. Daniels elbows Maddox in the mid section over and over to loosen his grip. Ryan grabs Maddox and hits him with an inverted jaw breaker. Ryan rolls into the ring and the ref starts the count over again. Maddox slowly begins to pull himself to his feet. The ref gets to 8, then 9, as Mike rolls into the ring. Ryan rushes towards Mike, but Mike meets him with a spear. Both men lay on the mat.

Chris Arenas: Doesn’t look so smart right now.

Adrian Riley: No one is perfect in the ring, and he is new to the federation, mistakes will happen.

Mike slowly pushes himself up and climbs the ropes. Maddox sits and awaits for Daniels to get to his feet. Maddox jumps off with the “SAC”, dropping Ryan. He quickly goes for the pin...

1...2....3! Ryan throws his shoulder up at the last second. The ref calls for the bell.

DING DING DING!

One of the ring assistances begins to talk to the ref about the call. Mike stands up and raises his own arm. Dolph Ziggler runs down to the ring and enters. As the ref is talking to the official, Maddox and Ziggler begin to stomp Daniels. The ref hears the attack and heads to separate the men. He finally pushes Ziggler and Maddox to leave the ring. They walk up the ramp as the ref checks on Ryan Daniels.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 02:32:32 pm »

For the second time of the night, “Nightcall” plays on the surround sound system as Mooncalf steps out from backstage, clad in her evening dress and fur coat, and a glass of rosé in her hand. She sets the glass down on the steel steps for a moment as she slides into the ring, then she picks it up and gestures for the timekeeper to hand her a microphone. She has a slightly annoyed, slightly bored expression on her face, but she waves amiably to the crowd as the microphone is placed in her hand.

“For those of you at home who don’t tune in early enough to catch my four-minute matches,” the woman says, irritably, “allow me to reintroduce myself. I’m Felicity Kane, or Mooncalf. Perhaps you’ve seen them talk about me on CNN, or heard overweight propagandists calling me a freak on talk radio, or read comments in the internet wrestling community accusing me of various criminal behaviors. I’ve let too many other people, people with axes to grind, assume control of the discourse about me, and it ends here, tonight. From here on out, I lead the discussion. I moderate the dialogue. And, before anybody says anything, I do appreciate the irony of trying to do so with a monologue.”

She gives a little half-smile, though her voice drips with caustic derision. Pausing, she takes a sip of wine, and flips her hair back, revealing an ear that’s been surgically modified to have an elfin point. It serves as the exclamation point to the clearly dozens of expensive surgeries she underwent during her long transformation from male to female.

“Let me make something perfectly clear,” she continues, “I’ve been a part of this industry since I was eighteen years old. I had a title belt at CWA before some of the people at this company ever stepped into a wrestling school. And I earned it. I never played politics backstage. I never gave anything less than one hundred percent in the ring. And I never made a promise I didn’t intend to keep. Yes, I did go five years without going into a wrestling ring, but so did Shawn Michaels and he’s thirty years older than me, for God’s sake. So for those of you who aren’t taking me seriously, who see my employment at WWG as nothing more than a spectacle, well… What I’d like to do is tell each and every one of you to go to Hell, but the fact of the matter is that I don’t really blame you.

Not because I’m no longer a man, as if I ever really was—if that’s the reason you don’t respect me, you should go to Hell. No, it’s because you’ve never gotten to see me against an opponent who wasn’t a spineless, talentless ignoramus. Well, not since I returned to the United States, anyway. I feel like I’ve already proven myself, but I certainly understand if you’ve never seen those old matches, or if you think I’ve somehow lost my edge while I was hiding in Thailand.”

She glares at the crowd, her gaze intensified by the neon green contact lenses she’s wearing. “Well, let me put an end to those speculations right now. When I wrestled as the man named Warren Kane, my mind was wild, unfiltered, polluted. It felt as though every move, every single thing I did was being done in a puddle of asphalt. I was uncomfortable, uncertain, unfocused. And that was twenty four-seven, literally every second of every day of my life, for over two decades. The fact that I achieved everything I did in the wrestling world, working under those conditions, is nothing short of incredible, even to me. And then, once I’d acquired the means to wash that haze away, to throw away the black-and-white cathode ray television I’d been viewing my whole life through and replace it with a high-definition flatscreen, I did. I earned it. And nobody can take that away from me.

Take my word for it; Warren Kane was, emphatically, an inferior product. The woman you’re looking at in the ring is exponentially superior, in every possible way. There is nothing he could do that I couldn’t, and better. I chipped away every part of me that was a weakness. I disposed of everything I hated about myself, everything that was holding me back in life. So if you think I can’t do what I used to do now that I’m the Changeling, you’ve got it completely backwards. It’s because I’m Felicity now that I can do more than I used to do. More than I ever could have dreamed.

If you don’t buy that, well, the booking staff at this company doesn’t, either. They don’t understand me, they don’t understand what it means to be transformed. Look at who I’ve faced since coming into this company. Has-beens like Kandi Washington and never-weres like Eve Torres. Nobody worthy of wrestling me. Nobody worthy of wrestling for you, for that matter.”

She nods knowingly at the crowd, elegantly taking another sip from her glass.

“Luckily, next week, that is going to change. Dolph Ziggler—“ she pauses to let the crowd react to his name, “—issued an open challenge to anybody on the roster, and I graciously accepted. So next week, everything changes. You’re going to see me go up against a monster like Ziggler and you’re going to see why the Changeling is this company’s closest human approximation of perfection. Dolph Ziggler undoubtedly views me the same way that many of you do. After next week, he won’t, and neither will any of you. That’s my promise, and I never break a promise. No one is going to think my metamorphosis is just a spectacle.

There is, of course, one small wrinkle in this whole plan, though. Dolph Ziggler’s a member of Legion, and while I was still in Bangkok when those gentlemen began their reign of terror, I’ve seen and heard enough to know that these men are vicious and utterly ruthless. Some people have told me that I should be worried about Ziggler’s buddies interfering in the match, maybe even assaulting me so badly that I get injured… The truth is, I have no history with this group, and I don’t really have any reason to suspect Dolph’s challenge was sent out in anything other than good faith. But I’m not an idiot. The truth is, it doesn’t matter. Even if the Legion does rush me, I still promise you’ll believe in me. Because I can handle it.

I’ll say it once, and hopefully never have to repeat it: I am not fooling around, here. Wrestling is what I do, and I am a prodigy. Nothing is holding me back anymore. Being the Changeling is good for me, and soon enough, you’ll see that it’s good for you.”

Dropping the mic, she finishes her wine, and returns backstage, empty glass in hand.

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 02:32:48 pm »

Singles Match

Jack Pummel vs Alex Anders

We come back from a commercial break with Alex Anders already in the ring.

Matt Thomas: First out, the Nerdiest man in the World, Alex Anders! And his opponent...

"Victimized" by Linkin Park hits over the PA System. The crowd has no idea who is coming out as they are anticipating an entrance at the ramp. The Camera man pans the crowd. The camera halts at the top right corner of the arena. Jack Pummels is making his way down the stairs as fans are tapping on his shoulders. He jogs down the stairs and somersaults over the barricade. He walks to the ring and slides in and climbs the turnbuckle. The crowd cheers as he grins and steps off.

He grabs a microphone

Jack Pummels - I'm Jack Pummels, and I am back.

The crowd cheers.

Jack Pummels - Cheer me all you want, but I am not back for anyone of you. I do not care what any of you think. I am back for myself and I am back to serve justice... To serve Justice in the WWG because there has been a lot of injustices that have been done.  Including my opponent tonight.

The crowd begins to boo.

Jack Pummels drops the microphone and he waits for his opponent.

The referee calls for the bell and the match gets underway. Jack Pummels walks up to Alex and slaps him across the face and a massive grin soon follows.

Chris Arenas
Ouch. That looked like it hurt.

Adrian Riley
It was a slap…a slap Chris…a slap.

Chris Arenas
Let me slap you, see how you like it.

Back inside the ring Jack Pummels and Alex Anders are exchanging fists . Anders with a left, Jack with a right and they do this a few times each before Jack digs his fingers into the eyes of Alex and then grabs him around the head and locks in a headlock. Alex tries to break free but Jack whips him into the ropes, Alex returns with a massive diving shoulder taking Jack Pummels to the ground.

Adrian Riley
Oh! Nice shoulder from Alex Anders, who made his return to the WWG last week I believe.

Chris Arenas
Did he? I must have missed that part.

Adrian Riley
You’re a jerk man.

Alex gets back to his feet grabbing Jack as he was crawling towards the corner of the ring. Alex ends up placing Jack in the corner and gets a few shots to the ribs. Alex then lifts Jack onto the second turnbuckle and climbs up with him, they both end up on the top runbuckle and Alex is looking for a superplex. Jack tries to block the attempts but Alex headbutts him right in the nose and then executes the move followed by a pinfall attempt.

1…2…But Jack Pummels quicks out but the superplex took a lot out of Jack. Alex is also slowly moving as he gets back to his feet clunching at his own ribs, he grabs Jack bringing him up to his feet and Jack is quickly onto the assualt breaking free from the hold grabbing Alex and slams him down with a german suplex. Jack rolls outside the ring and grabs a steel chair and tosses it into the ring which gets the referee's attention onto the chair which allows Jack to grab another steel chair and slide back into the ring.

Adrian Riley
Alex is going to be steel chaired.

Chris Arenas
Wow, your on fire tonight Adrian.

Jack quickly takes a swing at Alex but he ducks and then goes for a roundhouse kick but Jack is able to get out of the way, Jack goes for a kick but Alex catches his foot but it sets Jack up pefectly for a enziguri. Jack then makes the cover and the referee counts but stops as Alex's foot us underneath the ring ropes. Jack gets up and complains to the referee which allows Alex time to get back to his feet. Alex runs towards Jack not seeing the referee but Jack moves and Alex has to stop himself before he hits the referee and when Alex turns around he runs straight into a Superkick from Jack.

Adrian Riley
Alex has been Justified!

Jack covers Alex and the referee counts, 1..2...3, Ding Ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Jack Pummels.

Chris Arenas
Jack Pummels looked impressive tonight. Alex Anders didn't look himself there tonight.

[commercial break]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:33:14 pm by Jakob Hystaria » Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 02:33:39 pm »

We return from commercial break and the audience on their toes as the wait to see what is going to happen next on the show.  Then, the lights go down in the arena and its pitch black in the arena, and now there’s a cold chill in the arena.  The lighting is now a purple shade and the fans know what to expect, or do they?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H5kQv63Xp-k?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/H5kQv63Xp-k?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

The fans were expecting to hear “Darkness Falls” which would signify the arrival of Jason Richardson.  Instead, we hear this new theme, “I Shot Lucifer” by Bionic Jive and now we don’t know what to expect.  However, all suspicion goes away when we he see the World Heavyweight Champion walk out onto the stage.  Richardson has on his trench coat, shades, and he has on a platinum necklace, complete with cross pendant.  Around his waist, strapped is the World Heavyweight Championship.  Noticeably missing from Jason Richardson is the Legion.  Jason has decided to come out and deliver this address by himself. 

MATT THOMAS
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the WWG World Heavyweight Champion… JASON RICHARDSON!

He makes his way down the ramp and the anticipation is at its peak.  Jason walks up the steps, onto the apron, and into the ring.  The lights in the arena come back on and Jason is standing in the middle of the ring with his hands on his hips as he looks around the arena.  All the faces, the cameras, pointed on him.  He now walks over to the ring ropes and gets a microphone from Matt Thomas.  Jason stands in the ring with the microphone as his music begins to die down.  Taking one more glance at the crowd around the arena, finally, Jason finds one camera and focuses on it and begins to deliver the address.

JASON RICHARDSON
Now before I start this address, I want to get some of the particulars out of the way.  First off, I know that the majority of you people out there don’t like me, and that’s okay.  I don’t want to change your opinions or your views of me with this address, because quite frankly, most of you won’t like what I have to say.  I will ask you however to show some decency, and respect when the champ is talking.  I know you all came out to be entertained and you want this all to be about you, but this part of the show is not about you.  It’s about the people in the back.  It’s about the state of those people in the back. 

(There is a faint boo in the crowd, but nothing to gripe about, as Jason continues to talk.)

Speaking of the people in the back, that brings me to my next requirement.  As you can see, I didn’t bring the Legion out here with me tonight, because it’s not about them.  I told them to stay in the back, and I want to ask all of the superstars, staff and management to stay in the back.  You will have your chance to talk, but this is the champion’s time to speak.  I earned this time, so please, show me some respect for once.  Now that that is out of the way, let’s get on with this State of the WWG Address.

(Jason pauses for a moment in the ring and looks around the crowd as he stands stationary in front of the camera.)   

The World Wrestling Generation is considered one of the more decorated companies in professional wrestling.  Most of you people know the history of this company, and if you don’t know you can look it up on WWG.com, and they’ll tell you everything you’re supposed know.  You can look up this championship belt and its predecessor and it’ll tell you everything that you’re supposed to know.  It’ll tell you who won the belt, give a brief overview of the reign, and then on to the next.  Now that might be good enough, for the fans, but not for me.  Now, I’m going to tell you what you’re not supposed to know about this company and this championship belt.  The history of this company is not something to be marveled at.  It’s something to be hidden away, as they have tried to do, but I’m bringing it to the light.  In the beginning darkness reigned over this company.  The darkness was filled with liars, cheaters and favoritism.  The motto of this company was, “You wash my hands, I was your hands, You scratch my back, I scratch yours.”  It wasn’t about wrestling, it wasn’t about competition, it was about kissing ass and doing jobs. If you kissed the most asses, you were rewarded with the WWG Undisputed Championship. Now, I know some of you know the great champions of the past and you wonder which ones were and weren’t kissing ass, but let me help you out…THEY ALL WERE!  The WWG Championship was going around, like one big circle jerk, pulling and tugging on egos.  Then, those champions became legends, Hall of Famers, they built their careers on lying.  From Jai Killa to Spencer Clark, to Dragon Demonico, and Dante Deranged, they all were loyal behaved employs, as long as they were pampered and catered to.  Then, when someone came along to who kissed a little bit more, got a little more attention, they all threw a **** fit and hit the door.  That’s what this company was built on.  It’s not something to be lifted up but something to burned down and ****ed on.

(The oohs and awws from the crowd, are met with boos.  Apparently, some of the legends have loyal fans and won’t tolerate Jason’s tirade.  Jason almost doesn’t blink.)

In the midst of all of this darkness, came a light.  A light looking to change the World Wrestling Generation, forever!  Ladies and gentlemen, I am that light.  I stepped into this filth and wouldn’t accept anything less than greatness.  I didn’t stoop down to everyone else’s level.  I created my own level, my own standard and made everyone step up to me.  I ushered in this era of greatness.  It wasn’t about the glory, it wasn’t about the money, it was about the competition.  The championship was given to the best competitor.  I had classic battles with L, Spider and Scott Carr.  That led to a guy like SlipShod, who would have never gotten a chance back in the “hay-day” of the WWG, becomes champion.  A guy like Thaddeus Rains, who had been around since the beginning, but “for some reason” couldn’t get over the hump, he becomes champion.  Even Jakob Hystaria, at one point was a competitor that, worked hard enough to become champion.  Then, things started to change.  The Golden Age, turned into this Average Age.  There was no competition anymore.  Carr had relaxed and wasn’t what he once was.  Jakob became the “Corporate Champion”.  Competition was at an all-time low, to the point where average Joes, no pun intended, became champion.  What was I to do when this thing I created, this thing called professional wrestling that I love was turned to trash?  I had to come back.  I had to save this sport that I love so much.  I went through hell and high water, but here I am again.  Here I am, living proof that cream always rises to the top. 

(A slight pander of applause from the crowd, but the boos are there too, but the eerie silence is the winner.  Jason has made his moment.)

From the top of the mountain, I look down and see all of the challengers yelling up at me as they climb.  Now, I’m yelling back at you all climbing.  Is this what you want?  Jakob I know you’ve been trying to get my attention.  Now, I’m trying to get yours.  Is this what you want?  I don’t think you do.  I’m calling your bluff.  I smell the BS you spew from a mile away.  I think you’re full of it.  You don’t want to challenge me, but you have to save face.  So, you’ll show up, put on your sympathetic face and put on a good performance.  So, he can at least say he tried.  The problem is, putting on a good performance isn’t going to get you this championship.  As long as I have this championship and you don’t, nothing you say matters.  It doesn’t matter until you put up the briefcase for your one chance.  That’s all you get is one chance, if you lose, to back of the line you go.  So, again I ask you if this is what you want you really want.

(A couple of Jakob fans are cheering in the background, but Jason doesn’t even acknowledge the fans.  It’s like he’s tuned everyone out and only he exist in the arena.)

Jakob isn’t the only one who yelling up to the throne.  Spider down there he’s got his spot in the Soul Survivor match, so I guess his bark has a little substance to it.  I used to respect Spider.  He was right there when the Golden Age was kicking off.  Since he’s returned though, I can tell he’s gone soft.  I guess if you spend enough time on the sideline, you lose edge.  You forget what it’s like to fight for your life in this ring.  Now you’re just another guy with a cool name who these people love.  Spider from a couple of years ago would kick this Spider’s ass.  Even I think it’s sad.  It’s sad that these people believe in you.  Carr couldn’t do, so now Spider is the man for the job.  Well, you better go and find that fight again Spider, because the pressure is on.  The time is ticking down to Soul Survivor and you’re in the same ring as me.  Then, we’ll find out if these people are right and Spider’s the man that can take me title, or if I’m right and Spider’s just like Scott Carr… another B1TCH from Canada.

(Jason is lighting fire after fire with superstar after superstar.  The fans are on the edge of their seats waiting for the next big name drop.)

Then, there is this faint noise I hear in the air.  It’s the clamoring for Christopher McKissick.  In a short period time, he’s built a reputation of being a great competitor.  However, I beg to differ.  I believe it’s not how many fights you’ve won, it’s who you fought.  You’ve got people calling him the future of the company.  When I see him, I see nothing of the sort.  I don’t see anything that remotely resembles an elite professional wrestler.  The word elite gets thrown around too much.  People are speaking but the person isn’t.  I want McKissick to look me in my eyes and tell me he can beat me.  Maybe then, I’ll begin to entertain this as a challenge.  I’ll show where you stand McKissick, and it’s nowhere near me.  You’ve been in the kiddie pool, where if you fall you can get back up, no problem.  This is the ocean, and in the ocean you don’t have to fall, a strong current can take you out, and it doesn’t matter how well you can swim.

(Jason puts his free on the big golden plate on the World Heavyweight Championship.)

This is what it’s all about, the World Heavyweight Championship.  This is what makes the competition and the climb worthwhile.  Everyone below me is fighting for an opportunity to hold this.  There will be a gauntlet where guys fight to get a chance to fight for the championship.  I want everyone who’s in that gauntlet to think about what they are fighting for.  You’re fighting for a chance to fight me.  Is that what you want?  Ignore your immediate response and think carefully about what a match with me would really be like.  It’s hell!  It’s a hell to the likes of which you have yet to experience.  Nobody leaves a match with me the same way they came in.  I’m unlike any wrestler ever.  This title isn’t my end all.  I want a challenge.  I had Scott Carr, but then I got rid of him and now I’m bored.  I need something new.  I need a worthy opponent.  I’m not looking for a title match.  I’m looking for a game.  You think our ready for my game.  Everyone thinks that can outsmart Jigsaw until the final scene when you realize you were dead when you opened that door.  Understand, taking this championship away from me, doesn’t mean you win.  It means every waking moment you are looking over your shoulder.  You fear the inevitable, when I come to extract my revenge.  That’s what I love, the fear.  You see I don’t need this title to be a threat.  I don’t need to be a challenger to be a threat.  My mere presence makes me a threat.  I’m bigger than the World Heavyweight Championship.  I’m bigger than the World Wrestling Generation.  That’s why the State of the WWG is in my hands.  It will go as I go and survive as long as I allow it. When I first came to the WWG, I said I was the savior.  Now, I’m the Kind on the Throne.  I have each and every superstar, staff, and management member careers in the palm of my hand.  So, WWG Universe, I’m pleading with you to warn your heroes, who will undoubtedly try and save the day.  Warn them that once they cross that line, there will be nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.  So, ask yourself if this is what you really want, because there is no turning back when you step in the ring with GOD!

With that last word, Jason drops the microphone, and slides it out of the ring with his foot.  His new them begins playing again.  Jason unstraps the World Heavyweight Championship and lays it at his feet.  Then, ahead of the belt, Jason drags his foot in front of the belt, like drawing a line in the sand, daring someone to cross it.  He’s laid the challenge down, now who will accept it.

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 02:34:01 pm »

Singles Match

Barney Green vs Joe Lych

The lights in the arena fade to black as the Tron begins to flash images from the city of Boston . " Shipping Up To Boston " by The Dropkick Murphy's begins to blare out of the loudspeakers as strobe lights flicker to the beat of the music . As the music builds , the lights flicker faster until the lyrics kick in and there is a huge pyrotechnics explosion that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe Lych and Conner Murphy stand at the top of the ramp and we see Joe sporting a " Boston Strong " t-shirt with his WWG beanie cap and black ****ies shorts with black work boots . The two begin to make their way down to the ring .

Matt: Ladies and gentlemen, approaching the ring at this time, being accompanied by Conner Murphy. He hails from The Southside Of Boston and weighs in at 248 lbs.  He is the current Legacy Champion. He is  "The Masshole" Joe LYCH !!! "

As Joe and Conner make their way down to the ring they get a mixed reaction from the crowd. However a few fans do stick their hands out and Joe gives them a slap as he walks by. Once they reach the ring Joe slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far turnbuckle where he mounts the middle rung and raises both hands in the air . He hops back down and begins to stretch in the corner.

Chris: I can't believe what Joe Lych did to Barney Green.

Adrian: It was a perfect strategy and Green fell for it hook line and sinker.

Matt: And his opponent, He hails from Boston, MA and stands 5'11 and 275 pounds, He is "The Boston Brawler" Barney Green.

"First Things First" by Waste Management starts to play as we see Barney Green, dressed in black shorts, and black and green "People Power" shirt, appear at the top of the ramp. Out walks John Laurinaitis, who is dressed in a black and green "People Power" shirt with black jogging pants and sneakers. Green just runs down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring and he and Lych just start trading blows.

Chris: Looks like Green has brought some of his own backup. John Laurinaitis has been training Green outside of the ring trying to convince him to eat healthy and get into better shape.

Adrian: Maybe he should stop eating at all those all you can eat buffets and try a salad for a change. What a right hook from Green to Lych.

The referee calls for the bell and the match is underway as we see Green is on top of Lych punching him. Lych rolls over and is now on top of Green throwing punches at him as the fans just start booing. Lych finally gets off of Green and picks him up. They lock up and Lych nails him with a stiff bodyslam. Green goes to get back up only to get kicked by Lych in the gut. Green falls back down as we see Lych start taunting him. Lych goes towards Laurinaitis who is trying to get the fans behind Green. Lych just tells Laurinaitis to shut up and Lych turns around to be met by a right hook from Green who is back to his feet. Green quickly nails Lych with a suplex. Green is back to his feet and grabs Lych's legs. He locks on a Boston Crab.

Chris: Nothing more authentic than seeing an actual Bostonian lock on the Boston Crab.

Adrian: Who cares about that nonsense.

Lych makes it to the rope and Green breaks the hold. Green goes to pickup Lych only to recieve a low blow for his trouble. Lych gets back to his feet and quickly nails a back suplex to Green. Lych gets back up and starts taunting the crowd as the crowd boos him. Lych turns back around and turns Green around. Lych locks Green in the camel clutch.

Chris: Looks like Lych is gonna humble Green.

Adrian: Lych is proving why he is a former World Champion and the current Legacy Champion.

Laurinaitis starts pounding the mat and the fans start chanting Green's name. Green starts to get pumped up and starts to climb back to his feet with Lych still on his back. Green gets back to his feet with Lych still hanging on. Green backs into the corner. Lych finally lets go.

Adrian: I don't know how Green is still going.

Chris: Never count the Boston Brawler out. He is a former Pure Pride Champion.

Green turns around and climbs onto the turnbuckle. Green starts throwing punches to Lych. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9... Green rears back and nails Lych with another punch then jumps down and backs up as we see Lych fall onto the mat.

Chris: Looks like Green is really going old school with that move. We haven't seen that done in years.

Adrian: Green is getting some retribution tonight.

Green picks up Lych and points towards Laurinaitis. Black and White Lightening Attack Number One! Green quickly pins Lych. 1...2...Kick out..

Adrian: Lych barely kicks out.

Chris: Looks like Green is giving him a run for his money tonight. Using the move Laurinaitis made famous years ago.

Green looks frustrated but he gets back up. He waits for Lych to get back up. The Last Waltz! Green tries to cover Lych again.. 1...2.. Kick out. Green picks up Lych again. Green goes for a suplex only to be countered into 5150! Lych gets back up and waits for Green. Wicked ****ah! Lych covers Green. 1...2... Kick out.

Adrian: And the momentum shifts again.

Chris: This has been an entertaining match. You got these two men giving their all.

Lych gets back to his feet with an angry look on his face. Lych starts to argue with the referee as Green gets back to his feet. Green quickly goes to clothesline Lych and hits Lych and the referee as well. Green goes to check on the referee as we see Connor Murphy slide into the ring with a chair. Laurinaitis quickly slides in as well. Murphy goes to hit Green from behind only to be met from a spear by Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis and Murphy are rolling around in the ring fighting.

Adrian: I don't even know why Laurinaitis is out here. He isn't a manager.

Chris: Looks like Green had the right idea calling on Laurinaitis to help him. Green picks up Lych as Laurinaitis picks up Murphy. Black and White Lightening Attack Number One to both Lych and Murphy! Green covers Lych..

1...2....Shoulder Up!

Barney sits on his knees in disbelief. Barney grabs Lych by the head and pulls him to his feet. Barney grabs him for a DDT. Lych grabs Barney’s leg blocking the move. Barney throws the hammer down on Lych’s back. Lych yells in pain. Barney raises his arm for another but Lych lifts Barney up over his shoulder. You can see the pain in Lych’s eyes. He swings Barney for a “Wicked F5”. Both men lay on the mat breathing heavy. Lych rolls over draping an arm over Barney.

1...2....3!

DING DING DING!

Conner enters the ring and helps Lych out. Barney slowly pulls himself to his feet. Jack Pummel slides in the ring behind Barney. Laurinatis screams at Barney. Green turns around and meets a spinebuster from Pummel. Jack stands up and faces Lych who turns around to face the ring, title in hand. Pummel points at the title and smiles at Lych.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 02:34:19 pm »

We cut to backstage where a camera is following Angus Connolly down the corridors of the WWG arena.  Angus opens a door and storms inside - where we see Scott Carr sitting on the sofa in his private dressing room.  Angus throws his clip board down on Carr's coffee table.

Angus Connolly: What exactly is it you think you're doing?

Carr: You know... I've been getting asked that a lot lately.

Angus Connolly: Well sooner or later you may consider holding yourself accountable for your actions - because everyone else does!

Carr: Uh huh...

Angus Connolly: Don't "Uh huh" me!

Carr: No Sir! You're absolutely right madam!  I am a Cad, a Scoundrel, a Rapscalion and a Hooligan all wrapped up in one big mean Bully of Ill-Repute!  I would be ashamed of myself if I weren't so shameless.

Angus Connolly: You really are a piece of work, you know that, right?

Carr: Uh huh...er... Yup!

Angus Connolly: *Sigh* I don't have to sanction this match between Jakob and you... just because you two want to rip one another apart - does not mean I have to risk Another WWG Superstar on your vicious rampage to prove... to prove... what exactly is it you're even trying to prove?  Everyone KNOWS you're Scott "M-F'in" Carr.  Everyone you face DOES have a reasonable amount of respect and fear for what you do in that ring.  You've destroyed virtually all the milestones set previous to your arrival and now... now you just seem to want to hurt people.

Carr: Wow... what an astout observation.  You sure you're just a General Manager?  You're not moonlighting as an undercover gumshoe or something, are ya, slick?  I mean this is a little hard to swallow - coming from a guy once known as the Highland Madman.

Angus Connolly: That was then, I'm about the business now.

Carr kicks the coffee table across the room and gets up off the couch, looming over Angus.

Carr: I'VE BEEN ALL ABOUT THE BUSINESS - I'VE GAVE EVERYTHING TO THIS COMPANY... and all I got for it... Time after Time was left beaten and battered, forced to go back to square one time after time, and I was the scalpel. I was the one who Cut away the Cancers killing this company! 

Angus Connolly: And now you've become one.

Carr: Awwww... boo-boo... having a hard time with me not playing grand protector anymore?

Angus Connolly: I truly dislike this new outlook and attitude of yours.

Carr: Well... they say Hind sight is Twenty-Twenty... so why don't you take a good look and let me know if you see me giving a Rat's Ass.

Angus Connolly: You know what?  If you want to be arrogant - Fine!  You think you can handle the WWG tag titles alone?  Lets see what you can do in a two on one match tonight!

Carr: So what... your ugly wife and mother?  That should be what... like an Eight Hundred pound tag team?

Angus Connolly: No... I was more like Six-Six, Two-Sixty-Five of Mark Jennings!  With Six-Six, Three Hundred and Nine pounds of Drake Knight!

Carr: Didn't I beat those two down before and everybody was all like "oooooh, you're a Meanie!"

Angus Connolly: Yes, they did - and both of them have been pestering to get another shot at you.  All you have to do is win the match and I'll give you your chance to be a Single Tag Champion.

Carr: Pfft... "Give" me a chance?  I'll do what I want and I'll take whatever path I choose!  You're nothing but a washed up, pseudo talent turned indentured labor.  What the hell have you done to control Legion?  NOTHING!  What the hell have you done to detail ME!?  Not a Damn Thing!  What are you even good for around here?  You're just a has-been in an off the rack suit!

Angus Connolly: Yeah, that may be.  But I'm the Has-Been in an Off the Rack suit... that just made your match Elimination Rules!

Carr: So what?

Angus Connolly: You really are a piece of work... so I think I'll make it Tornado Tag too!

Carr: Why, thank you for taking the time to brighten my day... now why don't you go drown yourself in a bottle of booze?

Angus Connolly: Shut your mouth, and smarten up... because now it's No DQ as well!

Carr: Geez, you are giving me...like... So Many things to do today!  I'm just not sure if I can handle two washed out, talentless hacks in a match where I can literally beat the arena with their bodies.

Angus Connolly: Yeah, well you've got five minutes to get geared up and find out.

Carr: Good... it'll give me a good reason to rock my new intro.

Angus Connolly: Whatever you have to tell yourself, just get a move on.

Carr: Why don't you get out of my dressing room?  Or were you hanging around hoping I'd free-ball it for a couple minutes while I get into my ring attire?

Angus Connolly: Why don't you get out of My federation... you've become little more than a wild beast.  You're a shell of the man you were, I don't know what's gone wrong with your mind.

Carr: Buddah said... "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." - I'm just making sure I take my pound of flesh out of this place, Angus... and I don't care who gets in my way.  Don't you forget that.

Angus Connolly: There is a rather unpleasant irony to having someone like you, quote the words of someone like Buddah.

Angus turns and walks away from Carr, who simply sits there smiling his sadistic smile, as the scene fades out to a commercial for Lethal Injection... then comes back to the arena.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 02:35:05 pm »

Carr vs Mark Jennings & Drake Knight.

The lights go out in the arena and a chill creeps over the crowd.  The loud and aggressive intro of Slipknot's "Purity"... as the turn-tables scratch to life and we hear "YEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

The ominous, frightening beats of the song kick to high gear in as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninty point Nine Kilograms!

The stage opens and a platform rises from the depths and the fans cheers rise with it  -  Carr is kneeling down with the World title laid out before him.  The platform stops level with the stage and Carr grabs up the title.  Scott gets to his feet and pounds his fist over his chest before running a thumb across his throat.  His Hood pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Aquisition in WWG History!  Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions!  He is a Grand Slam Champion! He is one half of the Current Tag Team Champions! and... WWG's First and Only Five Time World Champion!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yurning Mob in attendance - he places the title over his shoulder and Roars a gutteral, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abomidable, Indomitable, Harder than Hard Core, New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Matt Thomas: HE IS.... Your Five Time WWG World Champion! WWG Hall of Famer - SCOTT CARR!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the steel steps and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the center of the ring and holds the title high in the air, then stomping his foot down – causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas and the referee both keep their distance from Carr who hands the belt to the referee and settles back into his corner, taking a seat on the top turn buckle as he prepares himself for this upcoming opponents.

The screaming and musical lyrics from “**** You” by the band Damage Plan hits the arena’s public announcement speaker system as the crowd rise to their feet cheering. Then suddenly the entrance curtains wiggle open as a pair of black jeans step through them. Drake Knight walks out to a booing crowd as he pauses at the top of the ramp with his arms at his side, shirtless, black wrist biker's gloves, and intensity in his eyes. When Drake Knight steps out to the top of the ramp, Drake Knight ignores the booing crowd as he proceeds down the ramp and Drake Knight shows no emotion. Drake Knight makes his way down to the ring as Drake Knight makes his way to the ring apron. He pulls himself on the apron and he steps over the top rope. Drake Knight stands in the middle of the ring and flexes his large biceps while ferociously growling at the booing crowd. When his music cuts, he turns to Carr and smirks as he taunts him to get down into the ring.

Matt Thomash: Coming to us from his Hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada!  He stands 6'6" and is an official Weight of 309lbs! The Unstoppable... Drake Knight!  And his partner for this event...

Sexyback by Justin Timberlake plays over the WWG system and the fans begin to boo when Mark Jennings appears out from the back with Madison Lewis' hands clasps around his biceps. The couple pauses at the top of the ramp and Madison slides her across his abs as he arrogantly grins to the fans in attendance tonight. He then starts arrogantly strutting down the ramp while flirting with Madison and paying no attention to the booing crowd. He makes his way to the ring apron and escapes Madison's hold as he leaps up on the apron. He kneels up and slides his hands down his abs as he grins once more. He stands up and steps over the second rope and bounces inside the ring. He jolts over across the ring to the corner and climbs to the second rope and raises his arms in the air and his fists closed. He looks to the outside as Madison Lewis is walking around the ringside area clapping up at her man. He steps off the second rope and turns his attention to Carr when his music fades.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Miami, Florida - standing 6'6" at a Weight of 265lbs. He is The Italian Stallion... Mark Jennings!

The bell rings as Drake and Mark stand shoulder to shoulder calling on Carr - who uncharacteristically leaps off the second rope and takes them both off their feet with a double flying clothesline!  Carr springs back to his feet and begins stomping on Drake's skull as Mark gets to his feet and tackles Scott back into the ropes.  Carr drops forearms into the lower back of Mark one after the other mercilessly warding Jennings far enough away to deliver a massive running boot to the jaw that nearly turns Jennings inside out! Drake gets up and drives a forearm into Carr's ribs, Scott replies with a back elbow that sends Drake reeling into the corner, where Carr catches up to him with a massive lariat - Carr steps back and over Jennings who begins getting to all fours as Carr rushes in again, stepping on Jenning's back as he launches himself into an Avalanch that leaves Drake Knight, a heap on the ground in the corner.  Carr grabs up Mark Jennings and sends him hurtling head first into the same ring post.  Carr pounds his fist over his chest and runs the slash across his throat to the audience as he roars out at them like some kind of wild animal.

Chris Arenas: Scott Carr is despotically wrecking these two!

Adrien Riley: One man shouldn't be capable of all this.

Chris Arenas: One man is... and this man faces Jakob Hystaria at the upcoming pay per view.

Adrien Riley: I hope Hystaria has insurance.

Chris Arenas: It looks like Scott Carr is more than capable of holding those belts by himself, right now.  Hystaria may need more than insurance...

Mark Jennings falls back out of the corner as Drake Knight rises to his feet, furious.  Carr turns to face him and calls the man on while wearing an uncomfortably sadistic smile - Drake obliges the Hall of Famer by charging in with a clothesline that smacks firmly across Carr's chest, Scott reels slightly but his response is quick and severe as the stunned Knight has either side of his skull grabbed and the bridge of his nose is butted into by the crown of Carr's head, before Drake can even collapse, Carr grabs onto him and sends him up into a farewell, then rips him out of the sky with a spike spinebuster that sits Knight straight back up before he keels over!

Adrien Riley: A three hundred and nine pound man was just Manhandled in that ring! 

Chris Arenas: Carr has some scary, scary power in him.

Adrien Riley: Ya Think!?  He's not even a Competitor anymore, not in my eyes anyways.  He's the freakin' Carrpocalypse!

Chris Arenas: He's an uncanny talent, but he's also most well-versed Big Men the business has ever had.

Carr turns to face Jennings who is pulling himself up with the ropes in the corner.  Carr paces back and forth, nearly salavating at the chance to strike.  Jennings turns slightly to survey the damage and sees Knight laid out on the canvas.  Jennings steps out of the corner and stands toe to toe with Carr, muttering something unheard to him.  Carr's sadistic smile widens as he simply nods.

Adrien Riley: It looks like Mark Jennings it through playing around.

Chris Arenas: Yeah... he'd better home Carr is done playing around too.  Because he seems to be having some frightening fun in there tonight, and he's not even supposed to be in a match this evening!

Adrien Riley: I haven't always been a fan of Scott Carr, but how do you argue with a man who says he wants to just go into that ring and Straight up - Beat People Down?  No matter how you slice it, once you get all the politicing and popularity crap out of the equation - that's exactly what he's done.  The opponents are important for the history of WWG, but when you ignore the names, the outcome is always the same.  No one who steps in a ring with Scott Carr, ever comes out doing okay.  This man is a pure monster!

Chris Arenas: Mark Jennings is comparable to many a healthy side of beef himself though, he's in fabulous shape and most importantly he isn't the sort to back down from someone like Scott Carr.

Mark Jennings slaps Carr across the face, Carr smiles and sends Jennings into the ropes - Carr steps out of the way and Jennings slows his pace looking at him oddly.  Carr motions for Jennings to try gaining some momentum.  Jennings doesn't go for it - so Carr grabs the man's wrist and irish whips him into the ropes again.  Arrogantly, Carr steps away again and leans on the ropes as a confused Jennings halts himself on the rebound again.  Jennings shakes his head at Carr who appears to be picking at his teeth with the edge of his finger nail.  Jennings grabs Carr's arm and spins him around - refusing to just back down like a coward.  Jennings again slaps Carr across the face and Drake Knight is up behind him taking the big man's arms - Mark begins working Carr's ribs with a series of stiff, on point punches.  Jennings starts driving elbow shots into the side of Carr's head, Carr rips an arm free from Drake's grabs only to recieve an elbow shot to the back of the skull from Knight, collapsing Carr in the middle of the ring!

Adrien Riley: The tides have turned!

Chris Arenas: Jennings and Knight have the upper hand... the former five time champion and hall of fame competitor is down and he doesn't look to be getting back to his feet.

Carr tries crawling away from the two of them - only to be stomped down to the ground by the pair of biig men.

Adrien Riley: Carr's being stomped out like a bad habit!

Chris Arenas: This might be the match that derails the brutal momentum of Scott Carr!  Jennings and Knight both have a score to settle with this man.

Adrien Riley: And they're taking their pound of flesh right now.

Jennings and Knight grab Carr by either arm and yank him to his feet and throw him up against the ropes, Carr rebounds into two massive shoulder blocks that send him over the top to the outside.

Chris Arenas: WHOA! Carr sent tumbling to the outside!

Adrien Riley: Sending people over the top is one of Carr's usual moves.

Chris Arenas: Turn about is fair play in a match-up like this.

Carr pulls himself back to his feet with the ring apron, he's feeling the effects - but he's nowhere near done.  Mark Jennings steps out and arrogantly measures up Carr from the apron.  Inside the ring, Drake Knight has gone to the far corner and is up on the second turnbuckle taunting the fans.

Adrien Riley: Jennings looks to be praparing for a leap of faith here!

Chris Arenas: He better stop show boating and put Carr down again because Scott Carr, standing his full seven foot plus - is no one to be mocked.

Jennings leaps off aiming a doule axe-handle at Carr, only to be caught in mid-air and given a Carr Crash into the guard railing so hard that both of them smash through it out into the audience.  Carr shakes his head as he sits up, Mark Jennings is leveled and going nowhere!  Carr reaches under the ring and pulls out a trash can, he climbs up to the apron and whistles at Drake - who jumps down to rush him, only to have the trash can thrown at his face with Carr's full force!

Adrien Riley: And that's how you pull a two on one comeback in a match like this.

Chris Arenas: No, that's how Scott Carr does it.  Most people wouldn't be looking to inflict possibly life threatening injuries.  For God's sake - he could have split Drake's skull open and broken Jennings back right there!

Adrien Riley: This many years after us both doing commentary on his debut match - you DO know Carr doesn't care if they die out there in this match with him, right?

Chris Arenas: Yeah... but...

Adrien Riley: But Jennings is back up on the outside and Drake is slowly pulling himself to his feet - and Carr's back in the ring!

Carr locks up with Drake and powers him back into the corner - where he immediately begins to bash the man down with forearms, punches and elbow shots!  Drake tries to fight back but Carr picks up the pace and increases the flurry of pain - bringing shot after shot into the head and body of Drake Knight.

Chris Arenas: Scott is putting every nickname Drake has to the test right now.

Adrien Riley: "The Unstoppable, The Immovable Object - The One Man Army" all adds up to nothing when he's met head on with The Greatest Aquisition in WWG History!  The Five Time WWG World Champion - Scott Carr!

Chris Arenas: You planning to make him a sandwich once you're done blowing him?

Carr pushes Drake back up into the corner - as Jennings comes charging into the ring behind him, with his left hand pulled back prepared for the Knock-Out Hook... that Carr moves out of the way of, and a dazed Drake falls face first into it! 

Adrien Riley: Jennings should just walk away right here. I've seen what happens to the righteous who decide not to back down from Scott Carr.  Each and every one is put in their place... and that place tends to be beneath the heel of his boot.

Chris Arenas: He was such a good man... it's a shame to see him acting like this.  He just has no care nor concern anymore anymore.  He was so passionate and driven - now, he just seems to care about carnage and bloodshed.

Jennings is stunned at his mishap - but Carr is ready to console him with a kick in the midsection and he's put to rest with a Road Departure!  Jennings hits the canvas from the Last Ride Powerbomb and Carr kneels down into a pin attempt - pulling Jennings' leg up tight as the ref slides in to make the count.

Ref: One... Two... Three!

Adrien Riley: Mark Jennings has been eliminated!  Now it's just Scott Carr and an unconscious Drake Knight!

Chris Arenas: This man has only been pinned - single handed by three competitors in the history of WWG.  Thaddeus Rains, Dante Derranged, Jason Richardson - each of them Hall of Fame competitors, each of them the very best this company had to offer in their time.  And... let's not forget - Scott Carr had victories over each and every one of them as well.  I'm not sure if Angus thought this match was punishment or practice for Carr.

Adrien Riley: It's been punishment for Jennings and Knight, that's for certain.

Carr picks up what's left of Jennings and throws him right out of the ring between the ropes.  He turns his attention back to Drake, who is barely up to all fours again - Carr wastes no time and offers no mercy as he grabs up Drake's arms in a double underhook and delivers a ferocious MVA!

Chris Arenas: That Elevated Double Underhook Tombstone Piledriver is a devastating move, and all it takes to silence the critics that say that wrestling is "Fake" the way Drake's neck just bent isn't something any wrestling school would bother to teach!

Adrien Riley: Carr rolls Drake's legs up over himself and the ref's going for the count.

Ref: One... Two... Three!

Chris Arenas: TWO MEN!  Scott Carr just beat and eliminated Two big, strong men here tonight!

Adrien Riley: With zero preparation and no time to study them in the ring.

Chris Arenas: His match against Jakob Hystaria... man... there's a good chance that's going to be a bloodbath.

Adrien Riley:  Jakob Hystaria should just back out and drop his side of the tag titles.  Leave Carr to the tag division all on his own.

The ref raises Carr's hand in victory - Carr rips it free and delivers a Side Swipe to the referee!  With the referee dispatched, Carr grabs Drake Knight and drags him by the hair of his head and the back of his shorts,  Carr hangs Drake's head on the bottom turnbuckle - Carr turns to face the back and loud enough for ring side cameras to pick up he roars "HYSTARIA... THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, BUD!" - Carr turns back towards Knight and with the heel of his boot delivers a C7 Curb Stomp to  Drake so hard, his head wrenches back and he is driven into canvas!

Chris Arenas: Jakob Hystaria is going to have his hands full with this man at the Pay Per View.

Adrien Riley: Wow... Carr is just laying waste to everyone lately!  I think Drake has a hospital visit coming his way tonight - and I'm willing to bet double or nothing that Jennings doesn't get to walk out of here under his own power either, especially with no one willing to stand up to this man.

Carr kicks Drake out of the ring to the floor below, then he picks up and chucks the referee right over the top rope at Mark Jennings who has just gotten back to his feet!  Jennings catches the ref, but is knocked clear off his feet and he topples backwards up the ramp.

Chris Arenas: That is why I rarely bet against Scott Carr... I just watch, usually in horrified awe of what he does.

Carr exits the ring, he throws the referee off of Jennings body - at this point most of the fans are booing him.  Carr grabs Jennings up off the ground and leads him up the rampway, once near the stage - Carr throws Mark Jennings off the ramp head first into the side of the stage!

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 02:35:31 pm »

[backstage]

Carr is walking in the halls, with his head held hi. He stalks around the corner. He adjusts his half of the tag titles and hears a whistle behind him. He turns around. A tag title flies at his face followed by a foot, connecting with his head. Carr stumbles backwards and lands on a few stage boxes, as Jakob steps over him.

Jakob Hystaria: I think it is a funny thing, this situation we find ourselves in. Not that it wasn’t eventually going to happen. Let’s face it, the two of us where going to implode one day, and you just set those actions in motion, quicker than they should have. I still not quite sure why you felt it was the right time, but there is no going back. The interesting thing that I find in all of this, is the fact that you have forgotten WHO THE HELL I AM! You know you are the so called “Beast”, you are bigger, stronger, and held more titles than me, but you have forgotten, when I want something, I don’t play fare. When I set my eyes on something, there is nothing I wont do to have it. And when you came at me, like you did last week...

Jakob leans forward just a foot from Carr’s face.

Jakob Hystaria: You made the biggest mistak...

Carr reaches up and grabs Jakob by the throat. He slowly stands up, while shaking off the attack. Jakob tries to fight back but is unable to break Carr’s hold.

Scott Carr: And what you have forgotten, I am the mutha **** Beast! And now, you will see what your biggest mistake is, your self inflated pride!

Jakob kicks Carr in his bad knee. Carr drops his hold and quickly grabs his knee. Jakob stumbles backwards. He grabs a steel chair set next to him, folds it, spins around, and cracks Carr across the shoulder and head. Carr falls onto the floor. He tosses the chair at Carr and picks up his half of the tag team titles. He squats down next to the semi conscious Carr.

Jakob Hystaria: There is nothing I wont do. In a world where the two of us should have destroyed everyone, you had to do it on your own. Instead of looking into the abyss and throwing a rose at the beast who failed to hold you down, you became it. And you have just met the beast master.

Jakob stands up and steps over Carr and walks down the hall.

Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 02:35:46 pm »

Singles Match

Lee Dobinson’s Pick vs Leif O’Neil

Matt Thomas: The following match is for one fall, out first...

The pounding bass line of “Hysteria” fills the arena and Leif runs out onto the stage and starts pumping the crowd up.  Riley walks out and stands at the top of the ramp, and then Leif joins her as the guitar joins in and green pyros erupt from the stage.  They make their way to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the way.

Matt Thomas: From Dublin, Ireland, Leif O’Neil! And his mystery partner...

Move **** by Ludacris hits on the P.A system and the entrance video of Darius Avery plays on the big screen. After a few seconds Darius Avery makes his was out from the entrance area with an unbuttoned shirt draped over him. The fact the shirt probably couldnt be fastened just shows the grand stature of this monster of a man. He stands arms folded at the top of the entrance ramp staring down at the ring which will soon be his playpen. He unfolds his arms flexing them in front of him making his muscles pop to the maximum as fireworks explode from left to right behind him across the width of the entrance area. Darius lets out a huge roar as he puts his arms to his sides and makes his way purposefully down the ramp. His purposeful strut soon takes him to the ring he ignores the steel steps and grabs the ropes stepping up onto the ring apron  before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. Once in the ring Darius walks to the center of the ring flexing his muscles in the old fashioned way making his biceps bulge he then throws his arms forward causing fireworks to explode from the turnbuckles. He rips off his shirt ready for action as he bounces around getting into the zone for his match.

Matt Thomas: From Atlanta, Georgia, he is the Dobinson Enforcer, Darius Avery!

Lee Dobinson walks down the ramp with a smile on his face. Leif gets the refs attention. Lee enters the ring and stands next to his Enforcer. The ref attempts to get Lee out of the ring but Darius pushes him away. Leif catches Darius off guard with a running dropkick. Darius stumbles backwards into the ropes. Lee takes it upon himself and clocks Leif with a punch, sending him into the ropes as well. Darius comes off the ropes with a big high knee. Leif is lifted off of his feet. Lee grabs him by the hair, bends his head backwards, and yells, “nice try kid!”  He tosses him into Darius. Darius lifts him up into the “Avery Bomb”. The ref finally comes too and calls for a bell.

DING DING DING DING DING!

Chris Arenas: Wait who won this match?

Adrian Riley: It doesn’t look like ether man won, being the match never officially started.

Mooncalf runs down the ramp and slides into the ring behind Darius and Lee. Kane waits as Lee turns around and is met with a kick to the side of the head. Darius turns and see’s the action. He takes a step towards her, but Leif dives and pushes him. Mooncalf runs up the ropes and connects with a kick to the head of Avery. Felicity rolls out of the way and helps Leif exit the ring.

[commercial break]
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 02:39:51 pm »

Adrian Riley:  Alright folks, it’s time for our Main Event of the Night!

Main Event
Singles Match
Christopher McKissick vs. Christian Reith

Matt Thomas:  The following match is set for one fall…

The music plays and the arena shuts down to darkness and appearing is Christian Reith wearing his mask and a hood covering as much face as he can.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first, From Parts Unknown, weighting in at two hundred and fifteen pounds… Christian Reith!

Adrian Riley:  The WWG Universe is proud to welcome back Christian Reith and as a present he’s booked to face one of the hottest stars in the company today.

Chris Arenas:  We’re going to find out if Reith has any ring rust tonight, because he’s going up against a guy that can only be described in one word… SHOWTIME!

His music continues and he slowly walks towards the ring looking at the ground and hiding his face from the crowd. Christian enters the ring removing his hood but covers his face with his hands waiting for the match.  Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Looks like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent, from Orlando, Florida, weighting in at two hundred and twenty-eight pounds… Christopher McKissick!

Adrian Riley:  McKissick is one of the best that the WWG has to offer and with a win here tonight, he only strengthens his credentials. 

Chris Arenas:  McKissick has his eyes set on the Orion Championship, but he better not overlook Reith tonight, cause that could be a big mistake.

He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.  Both men look across the ring at one another, as the referee asks each of them if they’re ready.

DING! DING! DING!

The bell sounds, and both men are in the ring, now circling one another.  Stepping forward, they locked up, and McKissick is first to break, and pulled Reith into a Headlock.  Reith struggles for a few seconds, before he pulls McKissick backwards, and rest his back against the ropes.  Reith quickly shoots McKissick across to the opposite side, and hits McKissick with a shoulder block knocking him down onto the mat.  Reith runs off the ring ropes, McKissick turns over onto his stomach and Reith steps over him, hitting the opposite ring ropes, Now McKissicks hops back up to his feet and hits Reith with a beautiful Dropkick!  McKissick goes for the early cover.

ONE!

KICK-OUT!

Adrian Riley:  Quick cover by McKissick, but a kick out by Christian Reith.

Chris Arenas:  That wasn’t about the cover Riley, McKissick is testing that ring rust!

McKissick gets to his feet, trying to pull Reith to his feet, but Reith breaks the connection and lands a quick right hand to McKissick.  McKissick stumbles backward, before being tossed across the ring to the opposite ring ropes and Reith nails him with a back elbow.  Now, Reith is going for the quick cover, but McKissick is not down long enough for a one count.  Reith doesn’t let McKissick get to his feet and quickly locks in a chin lock.  McKissick quickly looks for a way to break the hold, trying to rake the eyes of Reith, but the mask is in the way.  Reith releases the hold, only to club McKissick across the neck and back of the head, then pulls his head back into the chin lock position.   McKissick tries to reach for the face of Reith again, but Reith clubs him one more time, then reapplies the hold.  McKissick is now trying to get to his feet.  He gets to a knee, then to his feet, and then an elbow to the gut forces a break of the hold.  McKissick tries to run off the ring ropes but Reith follows behind him and delivers a clothesline to the back of the head.  Reith has a sinister look on his face and watches McKissick use the ropes to pull himself up, before pouncing on the prey.  Reith begins choking McKissick with the ring ropes, before the ref forces a break with a five count.  Then, Reith begins choking McKissick again and again breaks before the count of five.  He goes for a third time, but this time McKissick lands an elbow to the gut, then another, backing Reith up.  Reith starts to go for a clothesline, but McKissick ducks the arm, sliding behind Reith, wraps his arms around the waist of Reith and performs a huge Release German Suplex!  Reith falls on his neck and McKissick looks to take advantage hooking the leg…

ONE!

TWO!

SHOULDER UP!

Adrian Riley:  Reith gets the shoulder up, after taking a nasty spill from that German Suplex by McKissick!

Chris Arenas:  Good back and forth action early on, let’s who can gain the momentum.

McKissick shakes off the cobwebs and goes back to Reith, locking in a Rear Naked Choke on Reith.  The crowd cheers McKissick on as he locks the hold in and Reith struggles and kicks to get out of the hold.  Reith struggles to find a way to break the hold McKissick has perfectly applied.  Reith is able to force McKissick legs away from his own body, and now is trying to make it to his feet.  Getting to his feet, now Reith begins to back up and crushes McKissick in the corner, forcing a break of the hold.  McKissick struggles to breath in the corner, as walks toward the center of the ring and turns around quickly, running and lands a splash in the corner.  The splash drops McKissick to a sitting position in the corner.  Now, Reith looks around the crowd and backs all the up to the opposite corner.  Then, he charges, leaping in the air and a missile-like Dropkick comes crashing into the chest of the seated Mckissick.  Reith pulls the leg of McKissick, moving his body to the center of the ring and goes for the pin!

ONE! 

TWO!

SHOULDER UP!

Adrian Riley:  McKissick just gets the should up off the mat, and McKissick is in trouble!

Chris Arenas:  Yeah, he’s in big trouble right now.  Reith is finding his stride in the ring and it looks to be only a matter of time.

Reith stares down the ref, before getting back to his feet.  Reith grabs McKissick and picks him up off the mat.  Reith whips McKissick to the ring ropes, but McKissick grabs the ropes, stopping his momentum.  Reith charges at him, but McKissick is able to duck the attack.  McKissick grabs Reith around the waist, delivering a HUGE BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEX TO THE OUTSIDE!  Reith hits the floor on the outside with a sickening thud.  The fans on that side of the ring are going nuts, that can’t believe how violent that was.  McKissick is fired up and the fans are cheering him on.  McKissick goes to the outside and grab Reith dragging him to the barricade.  McKissick gets Reith’s arm and smashes it across the barricade.  McKissick ask the fans if that want another, they chant “yes” and McKissick looks to satisfy the fans, but Reith gives McKissick a knee to the gut.  Now, grabbing McKissick’s head he delivers another knee, then grabs his arm and snaps his head back with a Russian Legsweep On The Apron!  Reith looks at the fans in the front cheer McKissick and smiles at them.  Then, he picks McKissick up and rolls him in the ring, then begins climbing the turnbuckle.  When Reith reaches the top, McKissick is up at the turnbuckle trying to stop him.  McKissick climbs the ropes and attempts another devastating suplex, but Reith begins to headbutt McKissick with the protective mask.  Reith pushes McKissick back down to the mat.  Reith now regains his train of thought, he looks around the crowd, then leaps with a FROG SPLASH, McKissick is playing possum and rises up catching Reith with RETURN TO SENDER.  McKissick rolls Reith over and covers Reith.

ONE!

TWO!

THRNO!

FOOT ON THE ROPE!

Adrian Riley:  HE KICKED OUT!  HE KICKED OUT!  REITH SURVIVES AGAIN!

Chris Arenas:  That was a devastating cutter by McKissick, but you have to give to Christian Reith he is game tonight!

McKissick is shocked, as are all of the fans in the arena.  McKissick attempts to talk to the ref, but the ref explains Reith had his foot on the rope.  McKissick still can’t believe, but turns his attention back to Reith.  McKissick grabs Reith, whips him off the ring ropes, he tries for a clothesline, but Reith ducks the arm, continuing to the opposite ring ropes.  McKissick turns around, finding Reith coming from the ring ropes.  Reith leaps for a Flying Forearm Smash, but McKissick hits the deck and Reith goes flying to the opposite side of the ring.  McKissick is back to his feet and runs toward the down Reith as he is getting up…SHOW STOPPER!  McKissick hits his finisher, and this time pulls Reith to the center of the ring and goes for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

Matt Thomas:  Here’s your winner, by pinfall, CHRISTOPHER MCKISSICK

Adrian Riley:  Out of nowhere, Christopher McKissick pulls out the Show Stopper and takes out Christian Reith.  This guy is already doing big things here and holding that briefcase, we can bet only bigger things are coming. 

Chris Arenas:  What a great match by both of these men.  Christian Reith showed us how god he was tonight, but Christopher McKissick proved he’s just a little bit better.

The match is over and Christian Reith is outside the ring, Christopher is still inside the ring. Christian Reith slides in behind Christopher and tries to blind side him but Christopher read it coming and starts brawling with Reith. Christopher gets the upperhand as he tackles Reith to the ground and is ontop of him just laying in fist after fist, Reith protects his head as much as he can. Azan - The Call For Prayers plays over the systems and crowds attention is turned towards the entrance ramp waiting,

Adrian Riley
I know that theme.

Chris Arenas
It's not The Shiek is it?

Adrian Riley
No...i believe not.

On the ramp walk out two men wearing ski masks each holding a steel batton. They quickly run down the ramp and slide into the ring. Christopher gets up from beating on Reith and turns his attention to the masked men, he kicks one in the midsection and kicks the other, he then grabs there heads and slams them together. Christopher then picks up one of the steel battons and uses it on the men, meanwhile Reith has rolled to safety on the outside. Christopher keeps his eye on Reith but also on the two men who are getting to there feet but Chris uses the batton against there skulls knocking them to the ground out cold. Christopher then turns his full attention to Christian Reith who is back to his feet on the outside not looking happy and holding his head when all of a sudden from behind Christopher is attacked by Antarah Hassan.

Adrian Riley
There he is, Antarath Hassan!

Chris Arenas
Whats he doing here in the WWG? Last time i saw him, pretty sure he got destroyed. I never thought i would see him again.

Antarah has his own steel batton and he uses it on the back of the neck on Christopher, knocking him to the ground. Antarah then tosses the batton aside and grabs Christopher and locks in the camal clucth. Reith on the outside grabs a microphone and slides back into the ring getting into the face of Christopher who is stuck in the camal clutch basicaly unconqious.

Adrian Riley
Christopher had this under control until the numbers caught up with him.

Christian Reith
Christopher, Oh Christopher. I bet you loved pummeling in my face didn't you punk?

Reith snaps booting Christopher in the face.

Christian Reith
How do you like it, huh?

Reith gets down grabbing christophers face deliverying several deadly punches to his exposed face.

Adrian Riley
Where is the security?

Christian Reith
I told you Christopher, i told you that you would be saved. I know your secret Chris, I know all about it. I could tell the world but they need to here it from your mouth Chris but it seems like your a little incapable right now. But your taking the right path, your progressing threw your stages and soon you will be cleansed. You need extra special care but Christopher i guartnee you, you will be saved by "The Saviours".

Reith drops the microphone as Azan - The calling for prayers plays. Hassan drops Christopher Mckissick and joins Reith. Both men stand in the middle of the ring raise there hands in the air, they tilt there head up looking towards the heavens. The arena dims and spotlights shine down on the two men. Legacy heads out with the two just standing there in their lights. The Champ by Ghostface Killa breaks their celebration. Spider comes running down to the ring. Reith slowly looks down at him, still with a slight tilt to his head. Spider slides into the ring. Hassan stands in front of Reith to protect him. Spider quickly pops to his feet and hits him with a superman punch, knocking him back. Reith drops down and exits the ring, pulling Hassan with him. Spider stands in defense, watching them as they move away and towards the ramp. Spider kneels down and checks on McKissick as the show comes to an end.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: