Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 02:32:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Legacy September 10th 2012

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Legacy September 10th 2012  (Read 206 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: August 30, 2013, 03:49:41 pm »

WWG Legacy

Roleplay Deadline
Monday 9th September at 11:59Pm, Australian Time (Melbourne Time)

Live from the Honda Centre, California

Single Match - Legacy Championship
Joe Lych(c) Vs Barney Green

Single Match - Orion Championship
Spider(c) Vs Christopher Mckissick

Elimination Battle Royale - Winner will become number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Barney Green Vs Spider Vs Christopher McKissick Vs Alex Anders Vs Antarah Hassan Vs Christian Reith Vs Lee Dobinson Vs Avery Vs Leif O Neal Vs Jack Pummels Vs Britani Garrett Vs Rains Vs Joe Lych
Card Subject to Change
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 01:22:11 am by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 05:33:22 pm »

WWG Legacy

Legacy begins with the lights going out in the arena until "Darkness Falls" is played over the PA system.  The Entrance Ramp covers with smoke, as Jason Richardson slowly raises up from under the stage. Jason Richardson is wearing a nice suit with the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. Jason is then joined by the members of Legion as they all make there way down towards the ring.

Adrian Riley
Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Legacy, it looks like we are going to start the show off with the World Heavyweight Champion Jason Richardson and his posse, Legion.

Chris Arenas
What a superb way to kick off Legacy.

Jason Richardson enters the ring with Legion. Inside the ring it's all set out nicely with red carpet, a table with a bucket of ice and a bottle of champagne sitting inside it, several cups sit around it. Dolph Ziggler grabs a microphone and hands it to Jason Richardson who is standing in the middle of the ring.

Jason Richardson
I bet you all expected to see the chairman of the board Mr Gabriel Tizo out here tonight to bore you to death before the show gets underway. Instead you have been gifted with the presence of myself and Legion. Tonight, Legion and myself have a huge announcement to make.

Jason unstraps the WHC from around his waist and holds it next to him, half in the air. Jason looks at the championship and then brings the microphone back to his mouth.

Jason Richardson
I have been the WHC here in the WWG for over 100 days now and i've beaten the best but their is no longer any competition here for me anymore and that's why i am celebrating my career here tonight and announcing that i am retiring from the WWG with the World Heavyweight Championship and Legion is comming with me.

Adria Riley
What? You can't just walk away from a company and take their title with you.

Chris Arenas
Jason can do anything he wants.

Jason Richardson
This will be the last time you see us inside a WWG ring, inside a WWG arena and we would like to take this chance to celebrate our careers here. Its time for some champagne!

Jason throws the championship over his shoulder as he is handed a glass of Champagne as ballons and confeti falls from the ceiling and fireworks explode all around the arena. Jason and Legion share a glass of champagne together as there celebration continues.

Adrian Riley
Hey Chris why don't you go join these guys? You seem to love them so much.

Chris Arenas
Maybe i will.

The music suddently stops, Jason and Legion aren't happy as they look around the arena, Jason picks up the microphone but Gabriel tizo is standing on the stage.

Gabriel Tizo
Sorry to crash your retirement party Jason but there's just one issue that i have to address before i can allow you to celebrate your career in the WWG and that matter is the World Heavyweight Championship that sitting over your shoulder. I don't mean to burst your bubble or ruin your celebration but i can't allow you to walk out of this company with the championship, so therefore i am going to need you to hand over the championship before you leave the arena

Jason Richardson
You and what army are going to make me hand over the champioship? Nobody in this company can stop me from walking out with the championship, no amount of security can stop me from walking out with this championship. Because thats exactly what i'm doing, this is mine and it's coming with me. Lets go boys.

Jason and Legion leave the ring and start heading up the ramp.

Gabriel Tizo
Jason, you're right. I can't stop you on my own but there's a locker room of people in the back who would love take it from you and Legion.

As Gabe says that the locker room starts to make its way out on the ramp.

Gabriel Tizo
These people might not all see eye to eye Jason but there is one thing they all have in common and that's a drive to become the world heavyweight champion of the WWG. I don't speak for them but i have a feeling if you try and walk out with that championship then your going to have to deal with each and everyone of the WWG roster. I will give you the option one last time, hand over the title or we will take it from you.

Jason can't beleive it and isnt happy. He walks up to Gabriel Tizo and gets in his face.

Jason Richardson
You know what, i've changed my mind. Im staying. None of these pathetic scum deserve to be the champion. I could defeat them all with a hand tied behind my back. The retirement party is off because Jason Richardson and Legion are still around.

Gabriel Tizo
You have full power over your own retirement but one thing you don't have control of is your job, or Legions job and thats why it gives me great pleasure to say this.....YOUR FIRED!

Chris Arenas
What! He can't do that!

Gabriel Tizo
And you can take Legion with you because there also FIRED! We don't need people like you around here, people trying to walk away from the company, people trying to take the company down. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way, the decision is entirly yours.

Adrian Riley
Jason isnt happy, i bet this isnt how he planned tonight at all.

Jason looks into the eyes of Gabriel Tizo with hate. Jason says a few words to Gabriel but the microphone dosen't catch it. Jason grabs the World title from his shoulder giving it to Gabriel with a shove to the chest, Jason then starts to walk away as the roster makes way for Jason to leave and Legion slowly follow behind him.

Chris Arenas
I can't beleive this is going down, i can't beleive Gabriel Tizo did this. Angus would have never done something so stupid.

Adrian Riley
What's impact is this going to have on the main event for this evening? It was suppose to crown a new contendor for that very championship. WWG has no champion!

Gabriel Tizo
Ladies and gentleman i apolgise for the actions of Jason Richardson and the Legion but the show must go on and i want to take this chance to make a massive announcement regarding the vacated World heavyweight championship. Tonight there was suppose to be a battle royal to determine a new contender for Jason Richardson but with the recent incident i am happy to announce that tonight the winner of the WWG will be crowned the new World Heavyweght Champion of the WWG!

Adrian Riley
Wow! What an annoucement! A new championwill be crowned right here tonight on Legacy!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:48:25 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 09:03:48 pm »

Legacy returns from a commercial break and Gabriel Tizo is sitting in his office, he is sitting on his mobile phone. We can't hear the other end but we can hear Gabriel Tizo.

Gabriel Tizo
Yes...Yes...next week. The meeting is set. Yes...I understand you're a former WWG superstar but i need to have a meeting next week........ Just be here....Good....cya then.

Gabriel Tizo hangs up the phone and then looks up and a backstage attendant walks into the room.

Worker
Mr Tizo. We have been looking everywhere but we can't find Jakob Hystaria anywhere. We have been calling him all week sir and we can't find him anywhere

Tizo looks up at the worker.

Gabriel Tizo
It's okay, i personally have been trying all week. There will be actions for when he decides to resurface. You can go now.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:46:46 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 02:07:14 pm »

Single Match - Legacy Championship
Joe Lych(c) Vs Barney Green

The lights in the arena fade to black as the Tron begins to flash images from the city of Boston . " Shipping Up To Boston " by The Dropkick Murphy's begins to blare out of the loudspeakers as strobe lights flicker to the beat of the music . As the music builds , the lights flicker faster until the lyrics kick in and there is a huge pyrotechnics explosion that brings the lights back up . " The Masshole " Joe Lych and Conner Murphy stand at the top of the ramp and we see Joe sporting a " Boston Strong " t-shirt with his WWG beanie cap and black ****ies shorts with black work boots . The two begin to make their way down to the ring .

Matt: Ladies and gentlemen, approaching the ring at this time, being accompanied by Conner Murphy. He hails from The Southside Of Boston and weighs in at 248 lbs.  He is the current Legacy Champion. He is  "The Masshole" Joe LYCH !!! "

As Joe and Conner make their way down to the ring they get a mixed reaction from the crowd. However a few fans do stick their hands out and Joe gives them a slap as he walks by. Once they reach the ring Joe slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far turnbuckle where he mounts the middle rung and raises both hands in the air . He hops back down and begins to stretch in the corner.

Chris: Joe Lych has been on a tear as of late and holds a victory over Green.

Adrian: Only reason Green got a title shot is because of that damn briefcase.

Matt: And his opponent, He hails from Boston, MA and stands 5'11 and 275 pounds, He is "The Boston Brawler" Barney Green.

"Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty starts to play throughout the arena as the lights dim. The fans start cheering as Barney Green slowly walks out. He has a bottle of water in his hand and takes a swig of it. He spits it out at the top of the ramp. He starts walking down the ramp and throws water at the fans. He throws the empty bottle into the crowd and then slides into the ring as the fans continue chanting his name. Green asks for a microphone and goes to speak.

Barney: Well guys. I have decided that this will be my last match in WWG so let's make it a good old fashioned **** match.

Lych grabs the microphone from Green.

Joe: I have been waiting for the moment to end your career so I accept. Ring the damn bell.

Lych clocks Green in the side of the skull with the microphone as the referee rings the bell. Lych motions for Connor to grab something. Connor reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a set of light tubes taped together. He slides into the ring as Lych grabs it and places it in the center of the ring. Lych turns around only to be met by a solid right hook from Green. Green grabs Lych and bodyslams him onto the light tubes!

Chris: These two are gonna give their all tonight.

Adrian: Only thing Green gives his all to is getting to the bottom of a case of mallowmars.

Green rolls out the ring and reaches underneath it. He pulls out a piece of wood with a gusset plate attached to it. He throws it into the ring.

Chris: Those are gusset plates and they are used to secure beams. They are razor sharp.

Adrian: Watch out, Joe!

Green reaches back underneath the ring and grabs a pane of glass with thumbtacks glue to it. He slides it into the ring. Green reaches back underneath the ring and pulls out a ladder with light tubes taped to it. He slides it into the ring and he gets back in. Lych is back up and Lych nails Green with a solid left hook. Lych quickly picks up Green and nails him with a suplex. Lych grabs the pane of glass and set it up into the corner. Lych picks up Green. Lych has Green in a powerbomb position. Powerbomb through the pane of glass!

Chris: That was just brutal.

Adrian: Finish him off, champ.

Lych motions towards Connor who reaches underneath the ring and grabs a chair. Connor quickly throws it into the ring and grabs another and throws it in. Lych quickly sets up the chairs and places the ladder on them. Lych picks up Green. Wicked ****ah on the light tube covered ladder! Green slowly rolls off of it and lands on the mat.

Chris: Oh my god!

Adrian: This has got to be over.

Lych goes to cover Green. 1...2...Kickout!

Chris: You should see the look on Lych's face!

Adrian: Somehow, That tub of lard keeps going.

Lych gets up and starts yelling at the referee. Green is back to his feet. Lych turns around. Black and White Lightening Attack Number One to Lych! Green grabs the piece of wood with the gusset plate attached to it. He places it on Lych's body. Green climbs the top rope. The Fat Ass Splash to Lych!

Chris: Green going old school here.

Green quickly covers Lych. 1...2....3! Ding, Ding!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, AND new WWG Legacy Champion, Barney Green!

Adrian Riley
Barney did it, he defeated Joe Lych.

Barney slowly gets to his feet look exhausted from his battle with Joe. The referee comes over and hands him the Legacy Championship and raising his hand in the air. Barney Green calls for a microphone.

Chris Arenas
Looks like the fat ass is going to speak.

Adrian Riley
we are going to head for a break but once we return we will hear from the new Legacy Champion, Barney Green!

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 02:47:51 pm »

Legacy returns from commercial break and Barney is standing in the ring with the Legacy Championship. Barney brings the microphone to his mouth but before he can speak "Victimized" By Linkin Park starts playing on the PA System. The camera fans the crowd. The camera halts at the top right corner of the arena. Jack Pummels is making his way down the stairs towards to ring.

Adrian Riley
What's Jack Pummels doing here.

Jack climbs over the security railing and walks towards the announce table getting the attention of Barney Green when from behind he is attacked by Joseph Rollins who clobbers him in the back of the head knocking Barney to his knee's. Joseph then starts laying into Barney and Jack Pummels rolls into the ring with a steel chair.

Adrian Riley
Come on, you can't do this.

Chris Areans
Why? Jason Richardson got mistreated for him trying to leave, Barney is leaving he deserves to be beated.

Barney is on the ground after his exhausting match getting stompted by both Jack Pummels and Joseph Rollins. It's soon broken up by the voice of Gabriel Tizo standing on the ramp.

Gabriel Tizo
Stop this right now! This isn't going to happen this way.

Joseph and Jack stop at the chairmans orders.

Adrian Riley
Thank god for Gabriel.

Gabriel Tizo
Barney Green i apologise that this has happened to you and i would love for you to walk away tonight still the Legacy Champion but this is a business and i have to do everything in my power to make sure that the Legacy Championship stays here in the WWG. I am sorry for this Barney but it's my only choice, thats why i am announcing that Jack Pummels will take on Barney Green right now for the Legacy Championship. Referee ring the bell. I'm sorry Barney.

Adrian Riley
What? Barney is down, Barney hasnt got anything left. barney was just beaten by these two men and you want to put him in a match?

Chris Arenas
You heard him Chris, this is a business decision.

Gabriel leaves as the referee calls for the bell and the Joseph leaves the ring but stays at ringside. Barney Green has got back to his feet but using the ropes to hold himself up. Jack Pummels is looking confident as he approaches Barney kicking him in the midsection, Barney falls into the corner and Jack lays in the boots until the referee warns him off. Jack then walks over the otherside of the ring and speaks with Joseph. Pummels then runs towards the corner blasting the knee into the head of Barney Green.

Adrian Riley
This is hard to watch, i cant beleive Gabriel did this.

Chris Arenas
You have to understand Adrian, he didnt want to do this but he had no choice.

Jack walks into the middle of the referee to distract the referee while Joseph grabs Barney from the outside and gets in a few quick shots then backs away. Jack walks over and Barney starts to fight back with shots to the mid section of Jack, Jack is shocked falling down to the ground and quickly rolls outside the ring.

Adrian Riley
Barney still has feul in the tank!

Barney gets back to his feet slowly and tells Jack to "bring it". Jack tells the referee to get him back so he can get into the ring but as soon as Jack gets on the apron Barney runs at him knocking him off and into the security railing. Joseph checks on Jack and the referee keeps Barney inside the ring. Joseph snaps and jumps up onto the apron and tries to get into the ring but the referee stops him. Joe Lych then slides into the ring with a steel chain wrapped around his hand and smashes Barney in the back of the head knocking him down cold. Jack Pummels then slides into the ring and see's Barney down, he makes the cover and Joseph jumps down off the apron. The referee turns around and counts.

Adrian Riley
Not this way.

1...2...3. Ding, Ding!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW Legacy Champion, Jack Pummels.

Jack gets to his feet and rips the championship from the referee and then grabs the referee and tosses him outside the ring. Joseph joins pummels in the ring as they celebrate with the Legacy championship. Gabriel Tizo walks back out onto the ramp with medical staff and sends them down to check on Barney. Joe Lych walks past Gabriel with a smile on his face but Gabriel shakes his head in dissapointment.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:31:52 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 04:38:43 pm »

The camera heads backstage where Joe Lych is walking looking pretty proud of himself when Alex Almon is on the scene wanting to ask questions.

Alex Almon
Joe, what was that? Why did you cost Barney Green the Legacy Championship?

Joe Lych
Does it matter? He is leaving this company. I should have never had to verse him in the first place. I should still be the WWG Legacy Champion. If i can't have that championship then Barney Green can't either. I'm glad Jack Pummels is the new Legacy Champion.

Joe Lych shoves Alex into the wall and keeps walking but is soon surronded by security and Gabriel Tizo comes into the scene.

Gabriel Tizo
Joe i don't know what you thought you where doing out there but i wont put up with that kind of behaviour or attitude and thats why you are suspended indefinantly.

Joe Lych
You can't do this. Barney was leaving, he deserved everything he got.

Gabriel Tizo
Security please escort Mr Lych from my building.

The security grab Joe who wont co-operate and starts attacking security but the numbers are to much as they grab Joe and escort him from the building.

Gabriel Tizo
As for Jack Pummels, well you got lucky, you were in the right place at the right time. That's why next week on Legacy you will defend the Legacy Championship against Alex Anders.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 05:25:20 pm »

Single Match - Orion Championship
Spider(c) Vs Christopher Mckissick

Matt Thomas
The following match is for the Orion Championship. Introducing first the challanger from Orlando, Florida, Christopher McKissick!

Shinedown plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!
He'll leave a ring around your eye and tread marks on your back
He's an animal
He's hungry
You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in
You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!)
You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up)
You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

After the intro and first part of the first verse plays Spider shoots from behind the curtain to a chorous of cheers from the WWG Universe.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent; on his way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, standing 5’7 weighing in at 235lbs; SPIDER!!!

Spider walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.
As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he takes a few steps to pick up speed then hops onto the apron. Spider steps in between the ropes entering the ring. He saunters over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He slows himself to a pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena. Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a cruicifix pose.

Spider hops off the turnbuckle and as his music dies down he awaits for the match to begin. The referee calls for the bell and the match gets underway with Christopher extending his hand to Spider who takes it and then they part and lock up in the middle of the ring as the crowd goes crazy with excitement. Spider gets the upperhand locking in a Crossface crippler on Chris.

Adrian Riley
That was a great move by spider, who locked that in from nowhere.

Chris quickly grabs the ropes and the referee makes Spider break the hold. Spider gets back to his feet as does Chris and they lock up again with Spider back Christopher into the corner and they have a clean break. Chris then runs at Spider taking him down with a clothesline and Spider rolls outside the ring but Chris follows him out grabbing him and tossing him back into the ring. Chris gets up on the apron and Spider is getting back to his feet, Chris leaps over the top rope but Spider catches him with a nicely time dropkick, followed by a pin cover.

1....2..Christopher kicks out and Spider places him into the corner and then lifts him up onto the top turnbuckle. Spider climbs up and joins him there and gives him a few nice jabs to the face, Spider then goes for a suplex but Chris counters with a few shots his ribs, Chris pushes spider off and he lands hard. Chris gets to his feet standing on the top tope and wants to go for a top rop moonsault allredy and he does but Spider moves at the last minutre and Chris crashes and burns.

Chris Arenas
Why would he look to finish the match allready? It's Spider not Barney Green.

Adrian Riley
Are you still going on about Barney Green? He was a great wrestler in the WWG, get off his case.

Spider gets to his feet and grabs Christopher and pulls him to the centre of the ring, he then locks in the spider sting sharpshooter looking to finish the match allready, but Christopher is fighting and trying to get to the ropes. Spider has the sharpshooter locked in nicely but Christopher won't tap out just yet.

Adrian Riley
Chris is showing alot not to be tapping out right now.

Chris Arenas
He's done!

Chris tries and tries to reach for the ropes, Spider releases the hold abit but pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Chris still won't give up when Antarah Hassan and Christian Reith slide into the ring and tackle Spider and start laying into him as the referee calls for the bell.

Adrian Riley
Oh great, what are these two doing here. They ruined a good match.

Chris Arenas
About time someone with talent rocked up. Now this is good.

Hassan picks up Spider and holds him as Christian lays into him with fists but Christopher gets back to his feet and helps Spider. Spider fights back and gets the upperhand against Hassan and tosses him outside the ring. Christopher then hits Christian with the Show stopper and Christian falls out of the ring.

Hassan helps Christian to his feet as they retreat up the ramp as Christopher and Spider want more.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner by disqulification and still your Orion Champion, Spider!

The referee grabs the championship and hands it to Spider but he dosen't want the match to end this way. Chris isn't happy about it either as he stares at Hassan and Christian up the ramp as Legacy heads to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 05:51:47 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 06:34:16 pm »

Legacy returns with Madeline Ayers standing by with newly signed wrestler Britani Garrett.

Madeline Ayers
Ladies and gentleman joining me tonight is Britani Garrett who is in the battle royal tonight in here debut match for the World Heavyweight Championship, but before we talk with Britani i have recieved an update on Barney Green. Barney has suffered a concussion at the hands of Joe Lych and his steel chain attack. Gabriel Tizo has informed me that next Legacy Barney Green is invited back to the WWG so he can be sent off rightly.

Adrian Riley
That's a nice touch, lets hope Barney Green can make an appearance next week on Legacy.

Madeline Ayers
but now we have Britani Garrett. Britani welcome to the WWG, and tonight you get the chance to become the World Heavyweight Championship in your debut match, that must be pretty exciting.

Britani Garrett
I am excited Madeline and i'm going to give it my all. To be in this match is a honour and to walk away the champion tonight would be a bigger honour.

Madeline Ayers
I can feel your excitement just standing next to you but you have a tough assignment ahead stepping into the ring with the males. How do you think you will fair?

Britani Garrett
Thats the great thing about the WWG, they allow females to fight for the biggest prize in the WWG. Females are just as strong as males. I may not look big and tough like them but i have just as much chance as the other people in this match

Britani Garrett stops speaking as Alex Anders walks into the picture and stands next to her.

Alex Anders
I like your enthusiasm Britani, i really do but tonight the winner of the match will be yours truly. I've been in the WWG on and off for many years now and i've yet to claim the World title as my own but tonight is my now, its time for Alex Anders to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Ill see you in the ring Britani.

Alex walks off but runs into Leaf O Neal.

Leaf O Neal
I might have something to say to that Alex, because while you've been out sipping beers on the beach of hawaii i've been here working my ass off, ive been here winning matches and tonight i will win that championship belt and lead the WWG.

Alex Anders
We will see Leaf, we will see.

Alex Anders and Leaf o Neal stand there staring at each other.

Adrian Riley
The World heavyweight championship match is up next!

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 07:07:20 pm »

Legacy returns from a commercial break to a ring full of wrestlers. Mathew Jeremy, Alex Anders, Britani Garrett, Jack Pummels, Christian Reith, Lee Dobinson, Darius Avery, Joe Styles, Leif O Neil, and Rains stand along the sides of the ring. Matt Thomas stands in the middle of the rising next to a referee holding up the WWG World Heavyweight Championship.

Adrian Riley
Who are these 2 in the ring/?

Chris Arenas
I dont know, surprise entrances?

Matt Thomas: The following contest is an over the top rope battle royal for the WWG Championship!

Thomas leaves the ring as the referee displays the title to all the competitors in the ring. Just as he is about to exit the ring, The Call for Prayers plays and the crowd erupts into boos in anticipation of Hassan's appearance. Antarah walks onto the stage from the gorilla position with a microphone in his hand. He grimaces as he as he looks around at the audience before speaking.

Antarah Hassan: Ladies and gentleman, say ahlan wa sahlan to your new WWG World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd begins to jeer as the other competitors stand idly by; most of them annoyed, some of them disinterested. Christian Reith smiles and stares down the ramp at his ally as Hassan continues to speak.

Antarah Hassan: The key word of course being WORLD champion, you hear me? WORLD! That's right, there exists something beyond this miserable country! Other countries, other lands that you should all respect and-

Hassan stops momentarily in reaction to a loud "USA" chant. Hassan spits on the ground in disgust and begins to walk down the ramp.

Antarah Hassan: You will see that as a representative of the entire WORLD I will be the greatest champion this company has ever seen, the face of the company, the very face of wrestling! I-

Hassan is spun around and socked in the face to a huge pop. The camera turns to reveal Spider laughing as he removes brass knuckles from his fist. Spider drops the knuckles and steps over Hassan's body before sliding into the ring.

DING DING DING

Christian immediately attacks Spider with vicious kicks and elbows. The rest of the competitors begin to brawl amongst themselves. Darius Avery is barely fazed by many of the attacks, and is easily taking people down with shoulder blocks and clotheslines. Rains leaps off the second rope and attempts a cross body onto Darius, but Avery catches him and tosses him over the top rope. Rains hits the apron but manages to hang onto the bottom rope before both his feet touch the ground. Leaf throws a solid right hook at Darius, but he shakes it off and shoves Leaf away. Leaf quickly leaps back at Darius and throws another right hook, but Avery knocks Leaf down with a wicked clothesline. Leaf immediately gets back up and continues to throw punches at Darius. As this happens, Lee Dobinson and Jack Pummels beat down Alex Anders.

Britani grabs onto Rains through the middle rope and attempts to kick him off, but Rains manages to grab onto her foot and throw her leg onto the steel post nearby. As Britani lies on the mat in pain, Rains leaps onto the top rope. Before he can jump off for an attack, however, Jeremy tackles him, causing Rains to fall onto the barricade nearby. Rains holds his gut in pain as doctors check on him.

Matt Thomas: Rains has been eliminated!

Jeremy points and laughs at Rains, but is interrupted by a dropkick by Leif. Jeremy collides into the corner post. Joe Styles is still throwing combos at Darius' face and midsection. Meanwhile, Spider manages to catch one of Christian's kicks and lands a wicked uppercut. Christian staggers back into the ropes and Spider lands a clothesline that sends Reith over the top rope. Spider turns to a different opponent and walks towards Darius and Joe. Christian hangs onto the rope, however, and clings onto it for his dear life. Darius leans back onto the ropes as Joe continues to throw punches. Spider joins in, adding his own punch combos as the crowd counts along with each synchronized punch. Spider and Joe Styles step back and double clothesline Darius over the top rope, eliminating him as the crowd pops.

Matt Thomas: Darius Avery has been eliminated!

Spider and Joe Styles raise each others' arms into the air, but Spider immediately knocks Joe down with a wicked right hand to a mixed reaction. Spider smiles and shrugs as he turns his attention to Britani. Alex Anders is being propped up by Dobinson as Pummels runs the ropes and comes back with a huge running drop kick. Anders ducks out of the way, causing Pummels to be kicked towards the ropes. Christian pulls down the top rope from the apron, causing Dobinson to fall backwards over the rope and onto the ground.

Matt Thomas: Lee Dobinson has been eliminated!

Leif is beating on Joe's back as he lies on the corner pole. He grabs Joe's head and slams it onto the turnbuckle. Leif then bounces off the second rope and attempts to kick Joe Styles, but Joe ducks out of the way and tosses Leif over the top rope with a belly to belly suplex. Leif hangs on, however, causing both men to tumble onto the floor.

Matt Thomas: Joe Styles and Leif O Neal have been eliminated!

Anders quickly crawls over to the recovering Pummels and puts him in the Nerdist Way as the crowd goes wild. Anders pulls back to cause excruciating pain as Pummels screams in agony. Joseph Rollins is seen hopping the barricade and then pulls Anders out of the ring under the bottom rope. Rollins lands a solid right hand and Irish whips Anders into the steel steps as the crowd boos heavily. Meanwhile, Spider is stomping on the leg of Britani, but is interrupted when Christian climbs onto the top rope and lands a crossbody. Barney gets onto his feet and throws a wild right at Reith, but Christian ducks, grabs Matt's head from behind and lands a devastating hangman's facebuster as the crowd jeers. Christian stands up and taunts as the crowd grows angrier, but they quickly erupt into cheers when Britani lands a cringe worthy low blow. She hops to her feet, her right leg still hurt, and grabs Christian's head before delivering a snap DDT that drives Christian's head hard into the mat.

Britani raises her arms into the air as the crowd cheers before attempting to drag Christian over the top rope. Before she can successfully lift him, however, Jack Pummels lunges at her right leg and takes her down. Rollins continues to beat down Anders outside of the ring. He picks Anders back up and slides him into the ring. Pummels smiles and walks back towards Anders, but right as he tries to lift him, Alex lands a big uppercut with the brass knuckles he picked up, the same ones that Spider dropped outside of the ring. Britani pulls down the top rope so Pummels falls backwards over the top rope. Jack desperately hangs on to the rope but is losing his grip. Rollins quickly sprints over to the other side of the ring and props Jack back up. Rollins attempts to lift Pummels up using his shoulder, but Christian, who has shaken off the DDT, runs the ropes on the opposite sided the ring and lands a dropkick through the bottom and middle rope straight to Jack, who is propelled onto the announcer's table.

Matt Thomas: Jack Pummels has been eliminated!

Christian crawls back into the ring through the rope but is then immediately tossed over the top rope onto Rollins by Spider.

Matt Thomas: Christian Reith has been eliminated!

Adrian Riley
It's down to 4, Spider, Matthew Jeremy, Alex Anders and Britani.

All four get up and stand in the ring looking around at each other. Matthew Jeremy is the first to make a move as he runs towards Spider who steps out of the way grabbing his head and tossing him out of the ring.

Matt Thomas: Matthew Jeremy has been eliminated!

Chris Arenas
Team up and eliminate the woman! We can't have a woman respresenting this company as the World Champion.

Adrian Riley
And why now?

Back inside the ring Spider and Alex Anders are fighting and Britani is watching on trying to get into the action. Into the ring slides Hassan who has been out on the floor from the Spider shot, he grabs Britani from behind and tosses her out. Alex Anders and Spider still havent seen Hassan.

Matt Thomas: Britani Garrett has been eliminated.

This gets the attention of Alex and Spider who turn around into a double clothesline from Hassan but Spider ducks and Alex is taken over the ropes by Hassan.

Matt Thomas: Alex Anders has been eliminated!

Spider grabs Hassan and tosses him over the top rope but he lands on the apron, Christian Reith is in the ring behind Spider and uses the steel chair to the back of his head. Christian then rolls outside the ring and stands watching as Hassan gets into the ring and picks up Spider and tosses him over the rope to win the match.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion Antarah Hassan.

Antarah gets to his feet and Christian meets him with the World heavyweight championship, he hands it to him and raises his hand into the air as his music starts to play.

Adrian Riley
Im stunned, i forgot about Hassan.

Four men covered in black paint come down the ramp to join Antarah and Christian. They pick up Spider on the way down and slide him into the ring. The fourmen each grab a steel chair and surrond Spider waiting for him to get up. Christian Reith grabs a microphone.

Christian Reith
Spider it's your time. Its your time to be saved from the deep dark secrets that you hold within you. Let the healing process begin!

Spider is still down but slowly starts to get to his feet and down the ramp runs Leaf O Neal, Christopher McKissick and Britani Garrett who all hit the ring to make the save on Spider. Antarah, Christian and the four men bail from the ring and head up the entrance ramp. Christopher helps Spider to his feet who calls for a microphone and the Orion Championship.

Spider
Enough is enough! You two have caused enough trouble and you've only been here two minutes. We won't stand by and allow you to cause choas here in the WWG. ( He turns to Leaf, Britani Garrett  and Chris)I want to thank you all for the save, i was done for but i thankyou. I want your full attention Antarah Hassan because you speak about disrespect all the time, your mouth never stops, but you did an act earlier today that just isnt acceptable and thats interferring in the Orion Championship match between Christopher and I. The Orion championship is a honour, its a championship that is around in memory of L, may he rest in peace. This Championship should be bigger then the World Heavyweight Championship espically since you are now the new holder, there is discrase in the world title. Gabriel Tizo wants to get rid of the Orion Championship but aslong as i have this championship i won't allow it and i know that im not the only one who thinks this. 

Antarah Hassan
I've been world champion for 5 minutes and allready im being discriminated against. If you won this championship Spider then you wouldnt be saying the things you are saying right now you hypocrite. The WWG needs a Heavyweight Championship not a Orion championship

Spider
You're wrong, because if i won i would be putting the same agenda to Gabriel Tizo because the Orion Championship deserves to be here, it dosent deserve to be put onto a  one night event, it dosent deserve to be changed to the X-Gen Championship or the Pure Pride Championship.

Gabriel Tizo appears on the screen.

Gabriel Tizo
Boys, please. This can be resolved without all the talk being thrown around and i have the peerfect plan. Antarah Hassan is the new World Heavyweight Champion, and the Orion Championship was headed to the shelf but their was no disrespect towards L, i had a major yearly night which is a great honour. I didn't know there was so much support behind the Orion title but now i do i have come up with a great idea. I'm going to make a match at No Remorse between Antarah Hassan and Spider where both Championships will be on the line. If Spider wins the Orion Championship becomes the biggest prize in the WWG but if Antarah wins then the World Heavyweight Championship will stay and the Orion Championship will be sent to the shelf in way for the X-Gen Championship.

Adrian
Wow! Thats huge, a massive weight is on Spider's shoulders.

The screen goes black and Legacy ends with Antarah Hassan raising his championship as Spider looks down at the Orion Championship.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:21:54 pm by Gabriel Tizo » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: