Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 11:50:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wednesday Night Carnage 12/02/14

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday Night Carnage 12/02/14  (Read 388 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: February 03, 2014, 08:31:19 pm »

WWG

Live from Bren Events Center, California

Single Match
Alex Anders Vs Manny Vrakas

Single Match
Ryan Dee Vs Jeremiah Christianson

Single Match
Red Cutter Vs Maxwell Lord

Single Match
Adam Starr Vs Miseria

Fatal Four Way Match
Christopher McKissick Vs "Ravishing" Charlie Stevens Vs Demartinos Vs Wretched Nobody
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 09:27:33 pm »

The arena goes black and the audience in attendance all falls under a hush, the show has yet to officially begin and already someone is clearly on their way out.  The silence is deafening, though it gives way to the soft murmurs of fans in the stands hypothesizing amongst themselves as to who it will be that take the first walk down the new WWG’s ramp way.  Out of nowhere the arena explodes into red strobe lights as “YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” reams itself into the ears of the fans when “This Calling” by All That Remains!   The lights stabilize and standing there on the ramp is none other than Scott Carr!  The crowd absolutely erupts for their New Era Icon!  Carr smiles, and although he’s clearly not dressed for action – he still can’t help but react to the crowd patting his hand over his heart and takes a big step back looking all around the arena, soaking in every bit of energy being produced by these haywire fans.  Carr points to the audience and then wildly, he roars right back at them.  Carr’s smile widens as he heads towards the ring, clasping, slapping and shaking the out reaching hands of fans along the ramp.  Carr makes his way into the ring and asks a ring tech for a microphone.  Carr raises the microphone about the speak and the fan’s cheers rise with it, he smiles a crooked little grin of appreciation and looks to the canvas holding back his abundantly appreciative emotions.

Carr: Ladies and Gentlemen… it means more to me, than I have words to describe – to be the very first man who walks that aisle on the first broadcast of the NEW WWG!  By now it’s old news that I am contractually obligated to another company and as such I cannot be legally booked on a WWG broadcast.

Fans: BOOOOOOOO! BOOOO! BOO!

Carr: I know… I know… I agree, but only to an extent.  I one day, before too long, hope to help bridge the gap between both companies, however WWG will forever be my one and only home!  I believe that WWG’s always lacked awareness of its peers.  WWG has, in the past had some issues with historic talent taking umbrage with new blood.  I’m here tonight to say – that I was proof positive, WWG Can only move forward!  What was, was… but it cannot be all there is.  The best WWG has done… should never be the best WWG will ever do again.  Now, this federation means everything to me… and just because I can’t be here to compete doesn’t mean I won’t be here to see her prosper.   I forget how many times in my career I was left beaten on the canvas by some new stable – all because I had no fear about standing up for the fact that WWG is worth fighting for!  But in the end… it was worth it.  Not because of Record Setting World Title reigns, not because of fame, income or notoriety.  No… it was worth it because in WWG I felt I always did my best.  This place just draws it out of us… it elevates us to being something more than the nothings a lot of people are contented to let themselves be.  And that is because of You… the fans!

The crowd explodes in cheers again!  Carr nods his approval and motions for the audience to calm down.

Carr: Now I didn’t come out to here illicit some cheap pops… but the fact of the matter is, what I say is true.  This game doesn’t move forward on haters.  It thrives on the people who love it, the people who support these wrestlers and it is those of you who love this game most – that make it worth what it is.  Without you, we’d all just be doing lord knows what with our time.  Just showing us the love you do, giving us your suggestions and your understanding – that is what makes doing this so worthwhile.  I hope all of you do for this new breed what you did for me.  Give them hope, give them reason to fight for you… give them what they need!

The audience again Carr turns and looks towards the ramp, up to the entrance.  What he has to say next is serious, and directed at all those on the WWG roster.

Carr: Now I want to address you guys… all you lads on the roster.  I just went and asked all my friends a favor, I asked them all to give you what you need… so you’d better give them what they want!  What they want from you is simple – they don’t expect you all to win every match, they don’t expect you all to be champions in the next few months.  It won’t ever matter to one fan you find in this federation – if you’re better than everyone else… it’ll only matter to them that you try to be better than you were the last time they laid their enamored eyes on you.  You all – All have an uncanny opportunity with this company right now.  Tonight, some of you will win, and some of you will lose… but what matters isn’t your debut… what matters is that in loss, you pick yourself up and carry on!  And in Victory… you aim to ascend higher and to be more spectacular the next time you’re on air!  The hard work of countless performers before you created the WWG that was… and now you are responsible for the WWG that Will Be.  I pray you all take full advantage of what been availed to you… none of you compete in the shadow of men like myself.  You are all free and clear and able to build a whole new destiny for this federation.  I beseech and supplicate you all on bended knee… do everything you can to ensure WWG has a long future so you can all have long, booming, affluent careers having time to make enough money to Burn! 
Right now, unlike any incarnation or generation of WWG ever before you – each and every one of you are able to create your own fate.  At best any of you could only be compared in compliment to a past competitor.  None of you have a need to burden yourselves with the past.  Frederick Kavanagh has severed ties with the history of this company as it pertains to the rankings… a daring move… but… even being the first and only Five Time WWG Champion – I have to say it is a pivotal one.  Frederick may shake things up… but I’ve met the man and I believe he want this place to succeed.  That being said… Frederick… if you turn me into a liar… I’ll come back here and beat you to the ground.  Dead Serious, man… you do your best to make sure this thing takes off and you make sure these boys are taken care of properly. I believe it’s the right move you’ve made… but always, always do what’s right for the wrestlers.  Each man on this roster is important… everyone, from the least of you them to the best of them under contract are all important.  Which is why I am so honored to be where I am doing what I’m doing tonight… and that is presenting to all of you… an unprecedented event in WWG’s Epic History.  Tonight…  it all begins again… it’s all become something new!

Carr lowers the microphone and starts to clap, the crowd claps back reacting to their well known superstar as expected.  Carr hypes the crowd up more and more, interacting with them, yelling to them specifically in some cases.  Carr’s smile widens as he and the crowd feed off one another until they all reach a fevered pitch - and then he roars into the microphone.

Carr: HERE…. NOW… AND EVER MORE!  I GIVE TO YOU…. THE WORLD WRESTLING GENERATION!

The audience is absolutely on fire as Carr throws away the microphone and uncharacteristically of him – he just gets out of the ring and leaves to the side stage passing by the ramp altogether… one of the biggest names WWG has ever produced, clearing the way for whoever is to come down the ramp next…

- Transmission Begin -

Carnage comes to air and "Mr. Wonderful" by smile.dk starts to play throughout the arena as "Ravishing" Charlie Stevens appears at the top of the ramp in a  with "Ravishing" in white lettering written on the back. The fans start to boo him as he starts to strut down to the ring. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring.

Adrian Riley - Ladies and gentleman welcome to the first ever carnage and tonight we are kicking off the show with Charlie Stevens and i'm not exactly sure why.

Chris Arenas - Why not Adrian? Who else would be better to open the show? Huh? Thats right Charlie Stevens is a perfect candidate.

"Ravishing" Charlie Stevens
You know what i'm not going to stand here and welcome the WWG's new carnage show with love and care because allready they arent giving us the fair chance instead they give the spotlight to other men who signed to other company's and everyone sitting in this arena knows what i'm talking about. The WWG had Scott Carr address these fans before the show officially begun and i will not stand for such acts against there own talent. Right now i want to demand that Scott Carr gets out here right this minute and faces me like a man. You no longer belong around here Carr and ill happily be the one to show everyone that your day's are numbered.

Charlie Clouser - "Dead Silence" plays and Grace Brutal with the Wretched Nobody walk out onto the ramp.

Grace Brutal
Are you going to stand in that ring all night and talk? or can we get on with the show so Wretched can start his path of destruction tonight when he faces not only you but Christopher McKissick and Demartinos.

It's no secret around here that you and those two freaks have something to do in common so why don't the whole 3 of you's go back to where you belong and thats in that asylum, hung up on the walls, bleeding, crying, stirring in your own vomit.

Grace and Wretched don't fire back with words instead start to head down to the ring to handle business but they are interupted by Path to Darkness blasting and up in the bleachers is Demartinos with his speaker.

Man
Charlie Stevens you feel cheated because you weren't allowed to the person who opened the show but you did open the show, whatever happened before the camera's started to roll isnt relivant but we didn't come out here to tell you the rights from wrongs, we came out here because tonight because later tonight Demartinos meets you both in the ring along with McKissick and when he beats you he moves one step closer to becomming the first ever champion of this company.

We surely fear you Demartinos hiding up their in the bleaches like a coward you are, hiding behind a speaker just like The wretched nobody. Unlike you 2 i don't need somone to speak for me and that leads me to ask you a question, to the both of you, if you need someone to speak for you then do you need someone to fight for you to? Huh Demartinos you need a fat overweight man to do your dirty work? and Nobody, do you need a little defensless woman to fight your battles? Huh? You're both nothing compared to me!

Rev Theory plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out onto the ramp.

Christopher McKissick
I was going to come out here and join in on this little word battle you all seem to be having but the only thing i want to say is this, I'm going to let my fighting to the talking later tonight.

Rev Theory plays again as McKissick stands on the ramp and the rest of the wrestlers looking at each other.

Adrian Riley
What a main event that will be later tonight, tension is heating up allready.

-Commercial-

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:32:38 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 09:34:13 pm »

Single Match
Alex Anders Vs Manny Vrakas

Carnage returns from a commercial break on its two announcers, Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas

Adrian Riley: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the network debut of Wednesday Night Carnage here at the sold out Bren Evens center in sunny California. Chris, so much has happened here already and we haven't even gotten to the first match of the night yet.

Chris Arenas: That's right, Adrian, this ain't all soap opera, we're about to have ourselves one hell of a match between two men with very bright futures in this business.

Adrian Riley: It's the Carnage debut of fan favorite Alex Anders, and the very first television appearance for the very young Manny Vrakas.

The camera cuts to the ring where Matt Thomas is standing, microphone in hand.

DING DING DING

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

"Good Man" by Devour the Day plays over the system and the crowd is on their feet, cheering. Alex Anders steps out, basking in the applause. He walks down the ramp, smiling and high fiving fans along the way.

Matt Thomas: From Watertown New York, weighing in at 210 pounds... Alex Anders!

Adrian Riley: Here he is, Chris, WWG's resident underdog! Alex has made a career out of defying the odds.

Chris Arenas: Yeah, well, there's a thing called luck, Adrian, and just because a guy has gotten a few lucky wins doesn't mean you should be giving him the legend treatment.

Adrian Riley: All I'm saying is that he's a very well respected wrestler, who has overcome quite a bit of adversity!

Anders steps on to the apron and wipes his feet before jumping over the top rope into the ring. He raises his arms at the fans and they cheer back.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

The opening intro to "Make Some Noise" blares throughout the arena as a spotlight appears on the main stage. The lights of the arena turn to a purple hue as Manny Vrakas arrogantly steps out from behind the curtain wearing a studded leather jacket over his shoulders. Manny spins around on the stage as he holds his arms out, cutting a promo to himself about how great he is. Vrakas continues to rant about his own merit as he walks down the ramp, obnoxiously chewing gum and pointing at fans behind the barricade. Noticing a particularly attractive woman standing in the front row near the ring, Manny puts his jacket over her shoulders and shoots a wink before hopping onto the apron. Manny grabs the top rope with one hand and points at the woman in the audience before thrusting his hips and spitting his gum out into the crowd.

Adrian Riley: Manny Vrakas, with a very, uh, affectionate gesture towards one of our female fans...

Manny gestures for a mic and grabs one from a techie before stepping into the ring. He stands opposite Anders, who is eager to get the match started.

Manny Vrakas: Ladies and mentlegen, boys and germs, my name... Is Manny Vrakas. And tonight, tonight you lucky people are witnessing history.

Manny lowers the mic and gives a big smile to Anders, who looks at Vrakas impatiently.

Manny Vrakas: Dating back to millions of years, to the days of the hunters and gatherers, primordial neanderthals and homo sapiens, there has been a conflict between the strong and the weak. Much like the stone age of old, this struggle exists here in Irvine, California, tonight! While the fact that everyone who lives here has missed the whole evolution memo is merely just a coincidence. I mean look at you hideous people.

Manny turns and laughs as the crowd boos and jeers.

Manny Vrakas: To put it quite frankly, my opponent tonight, Ahmed Sandlers, he's a nerd. And just as the alpha male sacrifices the weak, spaghetti armed berry picker for the tribe's annual Ooga Booga festival, I'm going to turn this dweeb inside out with my patented fists of fu-

As Manny turns around to face Alex again, he is met with the Best Kick in the World, Anders' patented knockout move. The crowd explodes as Manny drops to the mat, blacked out, and Alex goes for the cover.

1....2...3!

Another big pop for Alex's arm is raised in victory.

Chris Arenas: You have GOT to be kidding me.

Adrian Riley: Well folks, looks like Carnage's first match may be its shortest. Manny Vrakas has just been laid out.

Chris Arenas: You talk about hubris, Adrian, this guy needs to learn when to shut up.

Adrian Riley: Nevertheless, congratulations to Alex Anders, and I don't think this'll be the last we hear of Manny Vrakas anytime soon...
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 09:41:50 pm »

On screen is Frederick Kavanagh as we go backstage for a promo. He is inside his office when Licious walks into the offfice.

Licious
Hey Kav, hows the show going?

Kavanagh
It's starting out well although Charlie Stevens ran a muck at the start any idea what that is about?

Licious
Nothing. Sorry.

Kavanagh
That's allright because everything set up nicely for the main event later tonight, but now to business. Did you organize everything? Have you got the item?

Licious
Don't worry Kav, everything is sorted. I got the item.

Kavanagh
Great work Licious because tonight we go out and introduce ourselves to the fans of the WWG and we also have something for the WWG talent.

Licious
You got everything covered.

Kavanagh
We Licious, We.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:44:09 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 09:43:15 pm »

Single Match
Ryan Dee Vs Jeremiah Christianson

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall, introducing first from Cincinnati, Ohio Ryan Dee.

Down the ramp walks Ryan Dee to no theme music. There is no reaction from the crowd at this point. Ryan Dee slides into the ring and runs to the corner climbing to the top turnbuckle and raises his arms into the air to a slight cheer from the crowd. Ryan Dee jumps down and prepares for his match.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent from Harlan, KY Jeremiah Christianson.

The lights go completely dim and the drum intro to "God's Gonna Cut You Down" starts. A single, bright white light beams up out of the floor and Jeremiah Christianson appears directly behind it with his arms outstretched to the sides. He slowly walks to the ring with a blank, empty look in his cold gray eyes. He walks up the ring steps slowly, climbs through the ropes and goes and sits down in a corner gets a brief crazy look in his eyes, then drops his head down and waits for his the match to begin.

Adrian Riley – Here we go Chris another match for the night and already we have seen some great competition.

The match begins with Jeremiah on the attack straight away knocking Ryan Dee down with a massive shoulder knocking him to the ground near the corner. Jeremiah places Ryan into the corner and hits him with a few elbows right to the jaw. Ryan Dee tries to fight back but Jeremiah picks him up and walks him to the middle of the ring and slams him down with a massive spine buster followed by a pinfall attempt.

1..2..but Ryan is able to kick out before the 3 count. Jeremiah grabs Ryan Dee around the throat and starts to choke him violently and the referee is forced to start a count, 1…2..3…4 and Jeremiah stops choking the life out of Ryan. Jeremiah gets to his feet looking at Ryan Dee with deadly eyes as he watches his prey on the ground sucking in air. Ryan Dee is slow back to his feet but Jeremiah has no mercy grabbing Ryan Dee and looking for his Tristis Arbor. Jeremiah lifts him into the air but Ryan Dee fights back with lefts and rights to the skull of Jeremiah who falls backwards into the corner and Ryan Dee uses it to his advantage and lands punch after punch and even the crowd is getting involved counting his punches, 4…5…6..7..8..9..Ryan Dee stops and raises his fist into the air but Jeremiah pushes him off and Ryan falls to the ground but gets to his feet quick and is hit by a massive clothesline by Jeremiah.

Chris Areans – Ryan Dee is trying to gain some offense against Jeremiah but truth be told he doesn’t stand a chance.

Jeremiah places Ryan Dee into the corner and then backs up to the otherside of the ring, Jeremiah charges at Ryan looking for a running corner splash and at the last second Ryan Dee moves out of the way and starts kicking and punching Christianson in the corner. Ryan runs to the middle of the ring and then back to Jeremiah throwing his knee into the air and slamming it into the jaw of Jeremiah dazing him. Ryan Dee starts to build some composer as he hits Jeremiah with a nice European uppercut and then grabs his arm and pulls him out into the middle of the ring where Ryan Dee goes for a crossface attempt but Jeremiah is fighting back not allowing Ryan to lock in the hold, Jeremiah and Ryan Dee are on the ground but Jeremiah breaks the hold and quickly rolls outside the ring.

Adrian Riley
Ryan Dee is getting more and more confident with every move he hits on Jeremiah.

Ryan Dee runs off the ropes and dives through the middle rope dropkicking Jeremiah who slams into the security railing. Ryan Dee gets the crowd worked up and chanting his name as he grabs Jeremiah and tosses him back into the ring and Ryan Dee heads to the corner and climbs to the top rope but Jeremiah explodes into the ropes knocking Ryan Dee off balance, Jeremiah then goes over grabbing Ryan Dee and sets him up for what looks like a Tristis Arbor from the top rope. Jeremiah slams Ryan Dee down hard and then covers him.

1…2…3 and the referee calls for the bell, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Jeremiah Christianson

"God's Gonna Cut You Down" starts to play as Jeremiah Christian squats over Ryan Dee’s body with a crazy look on his face. Jeremiah has a sick look on his face as he grabs Ryan Dee by the face digging in his fingers into his skull and pulling him up to his feet.

Adrian Riley
Hasn’t he done enough? What is he trying to accomplish now?

Chris Arenas
He is putting the locker room on notice. You get put into the ring with Jeremiah Christianson and this is what’s going to happen to you.

Jeremiah has Ryan up to his feet and Jeremiah tosses him over the top rope to the outside of the ring, following him out Jeremiah looks underneath the ring and doesn’t look satisfied enough with the choices underneath the ring. Jeremiah gets back to his feet not looking pleased as he looks at Ryan Dee trying to get back to his feet. Jeremiah walks over grabbing Ryan by the face again and screams at him “that today is his lucky day” and then picks him up and tosses him into the security railing and then leaves as carnage heads to a commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 09:50:30 pm »

Legacy returns from commercial break and Alex Almon is on screen and Jeremiah Christian walks past just getting backstage from his match against Ryan Dee.

Alex Almon
Jeremiah, please a few words. Tonight i'm interviewing every winner of the evening and wanted to get your comments on your victory over Ryan Dee and then your actions after the match.

Jeremiah stops and listens to what Alex Almon has to say, not looking at him but listening. Jeremiah grabs the microphone his back to the camera but he still talks.

Jeremiah Christianson
No comment.

Jeremiah shoves the microphone into the chest of Alex and then walks off, Alex rubs his chest and then a arm appears on his shoulder and it's none other then Alex Anders.

Alex Anders
Interviewing all the winners hey? Correct me if i am wrong Alex but i beleive tonight i won my match and i didnt get any interview time, infact after my match i walked straight past you and you just looked at me. Whats up with that Alex? You know we share the same name we are basically brothers.

Alex Anders smiles and pats Alex on the shoulder and waits for him to ask him something, to introduce him or anything but Alex Almon just stands there and suddenly Manny Vrakes attacks Alex Anders knocking Alex Almon over in the process. Manny has Anders on the ground and stomps on him over and over and then gets down and hits lefts and rights. Manny gets up and says i want you next week and then walks away.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 09:52:02 pm »

Single Match
Red Cutter Vs Maxwell Lord

DING DING DING

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

"Power Glove" booms across the speakers as lights flicker in time with the beat, a giant black hand pulsing against the large screen. From the shadows, Red Cutter emerges, spreads his arms and roars, and walks down the entrance ramp, wringing his hands together.

Matt Thomas: From Hackney, England, weighing in at 228 pounds... Red Cutter!

Adrian Riley: Red Cutter is a very dangerous man, Chris. He's done things to survive that we aren't allowed to mention on TV.

Chris Arenas: Red knows that you got to do what you go to do to get what you want in this business, and if that means breaking a few skulls int he process, he ain't shedding any tears.

Cutter slides into the ring and hops to his feet, quickly stretching against the ropes and raising a hand, as if assured of victory. The crowd seems to have taken a liking to Red, as they applaud him.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

After a brief moment of silence, Evil Ways by Blues Saraceno rings throughout the arena. The fans anticipate and receive the arrival of the one and only Maxwell Lord. Maxwell has his jacket zipped up and his hood pulled over his head as he walks out onto the stage.

Matt Thomas: From Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at 220 pounds... Maxwell Lord!

Adrian Riley:The very dark and mysterious Maxwell Lord...

Chris Arenas: This man is destined for greatness, Adrian. He has a crisp yet ruthless style that has given him a lot of success outside WWG.

Max has in his hand a brown paper sack, which he holds up and shows the audience. Max methodically makes his way down to the ring. Upon reaching the ring, rolls under the ring ropes, gets to a knee, and finally peels his hood back. The lights return to normal and Maxwell throws his jacket out of the ring before both men are directed into opposite corners.

DING DING DING

Red approaches the middle of the ring in preparation for a lock up, but Max just stands near his corner, sneering at his opponent. Cutter stops and looks towards the audience, as if to ask "what the hell is going on?"

Adrian Riley: It seems Maxwell Lord isn't quite ready to wrestle yet.

Lord scoffs and exits the ring, prompting the crowd to boo. Red shakes his head and attempts to follow Max outside, but as he's exiting through the second rope Lord quickly turns around and batters him with punches.

Chris Arenas: Brilliant strategy by Maxwell Lord!

Adrian Riley: More like a blatant cheap shot!

The crowd boos as Max well drags Red off the apron and stomps on his body. Lord grabs the paper bag he dropped near the ring and attempts to stuff it over Cutter's head as he screams:

Maxwell Lord: Ugly! Ugly! Ugly!

Adrian Riley: This... This is disturbing...

Chris Arenas: Looks like we got a master of mind games here, Adrian.

As Lord attempts to shove the bag over Cutter's head, Red grabs his opponent's throat with one hand and chokes him. Maxwell immediately lets go of the bag as the power of Cutter's choke forces him to try and break away. The ref implores the two to get back in the ring, and Cutter pushes Lord back onto the barricade. Red rips off the paper bag to reveal a seething face with furious eyes, and the crowd goes wild as he rushes Lord with a furious series of punches. Cutter grabs Maxwell by the head and throws him back into the ring.

Adrian Riley: Looks like Maxwell just made Red angry, Chris.

Chris Arenas: That humiliation technique may come to bite Lord in the ass... He poked the hornet's nest!

Cutter climbs back into the ring as Maxwell crawls to the other side of the mat. Using the ropes as leverage, Lord gets back onto his feet, but Red quickly walks up to continue the punishment. As Cutter raises his hands into the air for an axe handle attack, Lord gives him a kick to the gut. Max quickly takes advantage of the bent over Cutter and gives him a snap DDT.

Adrian Riley: A DDT! That'll give Lord some time to recover.

Maxwell slowly gets back up to his feet. He is visibly upset at Cutter, who is know on his hands and knees. Lord kicks Cutter in the ribs repeatedly, forcing him back onto the mat. He goes for the cover.

1... Kick out!

Lord clasps his arms around Cutter and puts him in a headlock. The crowd rallies for Red as both men rise to their feet. Cutter elbows Lord a few times before pushing him back into the ropes and forcing him to rebound on the other side of the ring. Lord hits the still weary Cutter with a clothesline. As he stands above Cutter, Maxwell laughs, and then runs to the ropes. Cutter attempts to trip Lord by performing a drop down as Maxwell bounces off the ropes, but the masked one easily jumps over. Lord continues to run and bounces off the other ropes as Lord approaches him for a clothesline, but Maxwell ducks. Lord jumps onto the second rope and attempts a disaster kick, but Cutter dodges. Lord turns around and angrily runs towards Cutter, but Red catches him with a powerful spinebuster as the crowd pops.

Chris Arenas: Spinebuster! That could be it!

Cutter goes for the cover.

1....2....Kick out!

Cutter quickly picks Lord back up and tosses him in to the corner. Red gives Max a few punches to the gut before powerfully whipping Lord to the corner, causing Maxwell to bounce off the turnbuckle in pain. As Maxwell feels the pain and walks back towards the center of the ring, Cutter roars and sprints towards Lord, delivering a huge big boot.

Adrian Riley: That's the move Cutter calls "Seeing Red!" Will it be enough!?

Cutter goes for the cover.

1....2....Kick out!

Cutter looks up in disbelief. He picks Lord back up again and puts his head between his legs. Red nods to the crowd before picking Lord up for a big powerbomb.

Adrian Riley: This could be the move that takes out Maxwell Lord tonight!

Before Cutter can complete the move, Lord lands multiple heavy shots to the right eye of Red, forcing him to fall backwards with Max landing on top of him. Lord crawls off of Cutter and slumps into the corner to rest. Cutter begins to recuperate, but as soon as he gets to his feet Lord walks over and locks in the million dollar dream. Cutter, with some strength still left, begins to trash around in an attempt to break the hold, but Lord clenches it on tight.

Chris Arenas: The Million Dollar Dream! Say nightie night to Red Cutter!

Red begins to daze off and slumps down. After about half a minute, the ref checks on Red. He lifts an arm, and it falls limp.

1!

He lifts it again, it falls limp.

2!

He lifts it again, it falls- No! Cutter defiantly keeps it up as the crowd goes crazy. Cutter lands a few elbows directly to the side of Lord's face, and manages to break free. Maxwell swings his right hand wildly, but Red ducks and catches Lord's free hand, pulling back towards him for a wickedly stiff short arm clothesline.

Chris Arenas: RED CUTTER JUST KNOCKED MAXWELL LORD INTO NEXT WEEK!

Both men lie flat on the mat, as the referee counts for a double knockout. Lord is up on his feet by 6, but as soon as he turns around Cutter springs up and sets him atop his shoulders.

Adrian Riley: RED CUTTER IS GOING FOR THE TKO!

Lord flails wildly and manages to break free, landing behind Cutter and giving him an inverted DDT as the crowd groans in disappointment. In rage, Lord picks Cutter up again and puts him in the suplex position. He lifts Red up, and drops him right on his head, landing his finisher brainbuster maneuver.

Adrian Riley: Brainwashed! Lord has it!

He goes for the cover.

1....2....3!

DING DING DING

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner... Maxwell Lord!

Lord gets up and seethes angrily at the lifeless body of Red Cutter. He shouts at Red and spits on his body before exiting the ring as the crowd jeers heavily.

Adrian Riley: What a great match that was, Chris, no one has anything to be ashamed of there.

Chris Arenas: Maxwell Lord just made a statement, Adrian. I think we're going to be seeing a lot from this young man in the future.

- Commercial -
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 09:58:51 pm »

Legacy returns from commercial break and Maxwell Lord is on screen walking in the backstage area after his victory over Red Cutter when Alex Almon asks him some questions.

Alex Almon
Maxwell Lord congratulations on your victory tonight against Red Cutter is there any after match comments this evening about your match?

Maxwell Lord
There is nothing to be said about the match, the match speaks for itself. I do have one thing to say though and that's im ready for anybody who wants a shot at me.

Maxwell Lord walks off but he dosen't get far because he runs into Licious who has a smile on his face.

Licious
Just the man i was looking for. I overheard your open challange and i just have happened to just got out of a meeting signing a new member of the WWG and he is looking for a match next week on Carnage and so it happens are you. His name is Kraven Cyanide and you will face him next week one on one. Goodluck, you may need it.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 10:00:26 pm »

Single Match
Adam Starr Vs Miseria

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall, introducing first from Hollywood, California Adam Starr.

The lights in the arena go dim, "Holy Grail" comes on over the PA system and yellow spotlights focus onto the stage. Adam Starr comes out in a black jacket with Starr on the back and sporting a pair of shades. He spots on the ramp, looks out to the crowd, gives off a smile and starts walking to the ring, ignoring all fans. Starr slowly walks up the stairs, onto the apron. He wipes off both of his boots become going into the ring via the second rope. Starr jumps onto the turnbuckle, hits his chest three times and raises his left arm into the air.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent from Parts unknown Miseria.

"Wasting Time" by Red hits the PA system as the lights in the arena dim to darkness. The fans boo loudly as camera lights flicker throughout the arena. As the intro continues to play, a red spotlight hits the stage, revealing Miseria. Miseria is looking down at the stage but slowly lifts his head when the music hits. He begins his descent towards the ring, ignoring the booing crowd. Once at ringside, Miseria takes a little run and slides under the bottom rope to get into the ring. The arena lights return just as Miseria jumps on the nearest turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd.

Adrian Riley
This is going to be one hell of a match right here. Both these men have phenomenal high flying ability’s.

Chris Arenas
You’re correct for once Adrian and it doesn’t matter who wins this match because in the end we are all the winners.

Both wrestlers are in the ring and the bell rings and the match gets underway. Adam Starr walks up to Miseria trash talking him but Miseria isn’t about the trash talk and tackles him to the ground and both men are quickly back to their feet and Adam Starr kicks Miseria and then starts to be cocky and taunt the fans but Miseria rolls him up quick smart and the referee makes the count.

1…Adam Starr breaks the roll up and both men get back to their feet and take shot after shot at each other before Adam kicks Miseria and then runs off the ropes and drops him with a swinging knee lift. Adam thinks about the pin but instead runs at the ropes and Miseria is back to his feet but is soon dropped by a springboard dropkick. Adam Starr gets to his feet and goes to the corner jumping up to the top rope and waits for Miseria to get up and then dives off looking for a flying elbow but Miseria catches him with a dropkick.

Adrian Riley
That really took it out of Adam.

Chris Arenas
Adam Starr did not expect that at all and to be honest neither did I.

Miseria gets to his feet and looks at Adam Starr who is still trying to catch his breath, Miseria runs at Adam and slides kicking him out of the ring, Adam hits the floor pretty hard head first. Miseria gets out onto the apron and then runs at Adam Starr diving off grabbing his head hitting him with a tornado DDT.

Chris Arenas
Woah! That was insane.

Miseria isn’t done as he brings up Adam Starr tossing him into the steel ring steps and then dropkicking his body against the steel steps. Miseria slides back into the ring to break up the count and then heads up to the top rope.

Adrian Riley
What’s he got in store here?

Miseria is standing on top of the top turnbuckle looking down on Adam Starr who stumbles back to his feet and then turns into a nice cross body from Miseria on the outside of the ring and the crowd goes nuts. Miseria isn’t done getting to his feet and grabbing Adam Starr and ramming him back first into the steel ring post.

Chris Arenas
Miseria is looking to hurt Adam Starr.

Miseria the tosses Adam Starr back into the ring and he gets up onto the apron and just waits for Adam to get to his feet and then springboards into the ring wrapping his legs around the head of Adam and hits him with a hurricarana followed by a pinfall.

1..2…Adam Starr kicks out. Miseria gets up to his feet grabbing Adam Starr and kicking him in the back, Adam is hurting but needs to fight back if he is any chance here tonight. Miseria is in total control and he whips Adam into the corner and runs after him kicking him in the face with a dropkick in the corner, Adam Starr stumbles forward and Miseria grabs him for the Triangle Choke, Adam Starr tries to fight it but he has no choice but to tap out and the referee calls for the bell.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Miseria.

Adrian Riley
Miseria has done it, he has defeated Adam Starr and he is victorious tonight on Carnage.

Chris Arenas
I liked what we saw from Miseria, I can’t wait to see him in action next time.

"Wasting Time" by Red hits the PA system as the lights in the arena dim to darkness as Miseria leaves the ring after his victory tonight live on carnage.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 10:14:05 pm »

Alex Almon is shown on screen waiting for Miseria so he can catch him for a quick word after his victory tonight but Miseria is taking his time still walking up the ramp and Adam Starr runs up the ramp after him and attacks him from behind knocking him to the ground, he then kicks him in the ribs and Miseria crawls up the ramp with Adam Starr following.

Adrian Riley
Adam Starr dosen't like that he lost here tonight.

Adam Starr goes to pick up Miseria at the top of the ramp but Miseria fights back with shots to the mid section of Adam Starr, Miseria gets back to his feet grabbing Adam and goes to slam his head into the television setting but Adam blocks with his foot and then elbows Miseria then grabs his head and slams it into the tv setting, Miseria bounces off the setting and onto the ramp flooring. Adam Starr starts to trash talk Miseria on the ground slapping him across the face. From out the back runs Nick Sadistic who stops Adam Starr from fighting Miseria getting in between Adam and Miseria.

Chris Arenas
What's Nick Sadistic doing out here? We were watching a beautiful fight between two of the best in the WWG and this maniac comes out to stop them? Why is he being a piece keeper.

Adam Starr is confused but lets it go backs away from Nick. Nick then has a change of heart and snaps charging at Adam knocking him down with a clothesline. Nick then gets up and turns his attention to Miseria, Nick charges at him slamming himself into Miseria and into the tv setting. Nick looks around at what he just did and then kind of freaks out about it and leaves.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 10:16:11 pm »

Fatal Four Way Match
Christopher McKissick Vs "Ravishing" Charlie Stevens Vs Demartinos Vs Wretched Nobody

Fatal Four Way Match

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall introducing first from Orlando, Florida Christopher McKissick.

Rev Theory plays and Christopher “Showtime” McKissick walks out. He stops at the edge of the ramp and smiles at the camera. Addressing the camera and people watching at home, he says “Look’s like it’s time to go to work” and heads down to the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans. He slides under the bottom rope. He removes the title and hands it to the ref before doing amateur wrestling drills back and forth to warm up before the match begins.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent from St. Paul, MN “Ravishing” Charlie Stevens.

"Mr. Wonderful" by smile.dk starts to play throughout the arena as "Ravishing" Charlie Stevens appears at the top of the ramp in a red robe with "Ravishing" in white lettering written on the back. The fans start to boo him as he starts to strut down to the ring. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He removes his robe and starts to gyrate his hips as the fans boo even louder. Some fans start to throw garbage at him. Stevens walks to the corner and waits for the rest of his opponents to come to the ring.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent from Hinsdale County, Colorado, Demartinos.

Path to Darkness by Adrian Von Ziegler begins to slowly play around the arena as the lights become dim and a eerie feeling flows upon the arena. The music continues and slowly out to face the crowd is Demartinos dressed in his signature hoodie. The music continues and Demartinos slowly walks towards the ring. Demartinos reaches the ring and he slowly walks up the stairs and enters into the ring. Demartinos settles in the middle of the ring as the lights come on and he stands there staring at the ground.

Before Matt Thomas can introduce The Wretched Nobody Demartinos and Charlie Stevens both attack McKissick with a double team attack.

Adrian Riley
What are these two trying to accomplish?

Chris Arenas
I don’t know but Christopher McKissick deserves this beatdown.

The gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that dims with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth.   The centre of the entrance way lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  Something is seen tracing away off into the curtain behind her.  In time with the music she can be seen yanking on it hard – the arena lights come back up and from behind the curtain lurches Wretched Nobody!  With Grace Brutal leading him to the ring this mass of a man follows in pace.

Grace stops at ringside and Nobody picks her up by the waist and sets her down atop the apron, Nobody catches some jeering fans out of the corner of his eye and lunges towards them only to have Grace yank on his leash fiercely, quickly bringing this beast back to her purposes for him right now.  Grace steps through the ropes and into the ring, holding onto Wretched lead the entire time, he follows her into the ring and puts him into his corner and removes his leash and collar.  Nobody rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner, meanwhile inside the ring Charlie Stevens and Demartinos are still double teaming on Christopher in the corner of the ring seemingly ignoring the entrance of the Nobody. Wretched nobody just stands in his corner looking at the ground and rocking side to side while Charlie Stevens has his boot in the face of McKissick. Demaritnos turns around and see’s the Nobody standing in the corner, he slaps Charlie Stevenson on the back and he turns around and notices the nobody also, both men get ready to attack but Demartinos grabs Charlie and tosses him into the body of the Wretched Nobody, but the Wretched Nobody just tosses Charlie Stevens over the top tope and to the outside of the ring.

Adrian Riley
I wouldn’t like to be in the ring with this man Chris, no way in hell.

Chris Arenas
You wouldn’t want to step into the ring against anyone because you’d **** your pants.

Back inside the ring Demartinos isn’t backing down and wants a piece of the Wretched Nobody who is still standing in his corner rocking back and forth but then he stops and turns his full attention onto Demartinos who is standing across the ring. Demartinos looks back at the monster but from behind Christoper Mckissick grabs Demartinos and spins him around connecting with a massive right hand and Demartinos is spun around and both men are taken down with a double clothesline from The Wretched nobody and the whole ring shakes from the impact. Nobody gets up to his feet and Stevens slides back into the ring and attacks Nobody from behind knocking him into the corner and then stomps at him but soon enough Nobody kicks Stevens and grabs him tossing him into the corner. Nobody then grabs him by the throat and takes him to the middle of the ring and kicks him in the stomach and then goes for the Sanatorium Lockdown but Demartinos and Christopher McKissick work together with a double chop block taking Wretched nobody down. Demartinos then grabs McKissick and tosses him outside the ring and then turns around and starts stomping on the Wretched Nobody. Demartinos runs at the ropes springboarding off landing a moonsault on Nobody and then makes the cover.

1…Wretched kicks out at one Demartinos is back to his feet but Stevens grabs him and punches him in the face then grabs his arm and whips him into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Demartinos ducks underneath but runs straight into The Wretched Nobody who gorilla presses him and puts him down with his Spine Chiller but when the Wretched Nobody gets back to his feet but Stevens grabs him and hits him with a nicely executed belly to back suplex. McKissick is back in the ring and grabs Stevens and headbutts him in the face, Mckissick then wraps his arms around Stevens and hits a belly to belly suplex. Mckissick then goes over and climbs up to the top rope looking to hit the H.I.M on Stevens but Nobody is back to his feet and as McKissick jumps he takes the moonsault but he catches him in mid-air and hits him with the Lobotomy and covers him.

1…2…3 NO! Stevens breaks up the pin in the nick of time. Demartinos rolls outside the ring and walks up the ramp not wanting anything more to do with this match.

Chris Arenas
Demartinos knows this battle means nothing and he will walk away to live another day, more than I can say about McKissick and Stevens.

Adrian Riley
Demartinos takes one hard move and calls It a day? This match is still anyone’s.

Stevens gets to his feet first and puts the boot into the face of The Wretched Nobody and then starts to work on his legs. Stevens then walks over climbing to the second rope and then dives off planting his fist into the face of Nobody. McKissick is now back to his feet and he grabs Stevens and hits him with a right punch and then he grabs him and hits him with a belly to belly suplex. McKissick gets to his feet and see’s Nobody getting back to his feet and Mckissick lands a Show stopper on him and then makes the cover.

1…Nobody kicks out even before the 2 count and McKissick can’t believe it. McKissick gets back to his feet and Stevens kicks him in the mid section and grabs his head spinning him around and planting him with a Steven’s driver. Stevens drops down and makes the cover on McKissick and the referee makes the count.

1…2…3! No! The Wretched Nobody breaks up the count pulling Stevenson off and then brings him to his feet and tosses him shoulder first into the steel ring post. McKissick is back to his feet and the Wretched Nobody runs off the ropes and hits him with the Sedative and the Wretched Nobody drops down making the cover.

1…2…3, the referee calls for the bell ding ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner The Wretched Nobody.

Nobody gets up to his feet and is joined in the ring by Grace Brutal. Charlie Stevens is on the outside of the ring holding onto his shoulder as he looks back into the ring at the Wretched Nobody not looking pleased.

The lights go completely dim and the drum intro to "God's Gonna Cut You Down" starts. A single, bright white light beams up out of the floor and Jeremiah Christianson appears directly behind it with his arms outstretched to the sides, a microphone is in his hand.

Jeremiah Christianson
The Wretched Nobody already you are turning heads here in the WWG, already you have people running away scared but I’m not scared of you Wretched. I’ve done my research and you claim to not feel pain yet I don’t believe you’ve ever had the privilege of meeting Jeremiah Christianson and I’m going to make you feel pain like never before.

The lights go completely dim and come back on and Jeremiah is gone, inside the ring The Wretched Nobody lifts his mask showing off his smile and Grace Brutal is laughing.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 10:21:44 pm »

Backstage with Alex Almon he stands by and is soon approached by Grace Brutal and wretched nobody, the two people he was waiting for. Fear can immediatly be seen on Alex's face as he tries to speak but Grace Brutal grabs the microphone.

Grace Brutal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Jeremiah Christianson you don't understand what you are getting yourself into. We embrace you with open arms to try and make The Wretched Nobody fear this pain you speak about, actually we invite it but you better be ready for the consiquences because we won't be holding back. Anytime, any place Jeremiah.

Grace hands the microphone back to Alex who still can't get his words out, wanting to ask more question no doubt but the monster indimidates him, even Grace Brutal brings fear into his eyes.

Grace Brutal and The Wretched Nobody turn and start to walk when Charlie Stevens runs into the scene with a steel pipe and hitting Grace in the back of the head, he drops the pipe and makes a run for it The Wretched Nobody is out of there chasing him down but the cameras stay on Grace who is bleeding from the back of the head but she gets to her feet and runs in the direction of Charlie and Wretched.

Chris Arenas
It looks like wretched nobody and Grace allready have some pretty powerful enemies in the WWG.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 10:43:43 pm »

The cameras head back to the ring where Kavanagh and Licious are standing in the ring and in the middle of them on the ground sits a sports bag. Kavanagh takes the microphone and addresses the crowd and people watching at home.

Kavanagh
Ladies and gentleman my name is Frederick Kavanagh and this is Licious and we want to welcome you to the new WWG and hope that tonight you have enjoyed the show but before we come to a close tonight we want to make a announcement to not only you fans but also the locker room in the back.

Licious picks up the sports bag and starts to unzip it and he pulls out a championship belt and holds it up into the air for everyone to see, he holds it infront of the camera and then places it on a table thats located just behind Kav and Licious.

Kavanagh
I present to you the championship that everyone in the back is fighting for, the biggest prize in the WWG. This right here is what everyone in the back should be fighting for and they will get an oppurtunity to be the first ever champion here in the WWG and this will take place over the next few weeks as wrestlers will fight in a tourtament and eventually we will come down to the last two men standing to fight one another one on one at WWG's first ever PPV Shockwave which will come to us live from Miami, Florida Wednesday the 12th March 2014!

Kavanagh pauses for a moment allowing everyone to digest that announcement.

Kavanagh
But that's not all how can we leave out you, the WWG Fans, the most important part of this company. At this time this championship belt has no name and Licious and I have decided that we are going to allow the fans of the WWG to voice their opinion on what name they want as there championship. The top selected names will then be conducted into a voting poll and the WWG fans will vote on what they want the championship to be named. All this will take place over the next few weeks with voting closing and a name to be revealed before the shockwave PPV.

While Kavanagh is making this announcement Red Cutter has snuck his way to ringside from underneath the ring and he gets into the ring behind Kavanagh and Licious and stands up at the table looking down at the championship. Red Cutter picks up the championship and stares at it right behind Licious and Kavanagh. Licious turns around and see's Red Cutter holding the championship and tosses the table aside but Red is out of the ring quick and heads up the ramp with Licious after him.

Kavanagh
Red! What are you doing? Red that dosen't belong to you, bring it back now.

Red Cutter goes backstage with Licious on his tail, Kavanagh drops the microphone and leaves the ring and runs towards the back.

Adrian Riley
What the hell is Red Cutter doing?

The camera's head backstage and we see Red Cutter heading towards the parking lot. The camera switches again to the parking lot and we see Red Cutter walk out the exit door. Licious is soon out after him and so is Kavanagh as they chase him across the car park to the helicopter pad next to the building where Red Cutter gets into a helicopter with a pilot allready waiting for him and he takes off with the championship built that is to be the future of the WWG. Kavanagh turns to Licious

Kavanagh
Find him.

Licious nods and runs back into the car park and comes tearing down in a car heading in the general direction of the helicopter went in.

- Broadcast End -
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: