Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 10:31:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Greetings

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 134 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: February 09, 2014, 04:17:22 pm »

The cameras begin to roll and we are inside the buidling, a office building. The camera is only soon on and allready a man in a suit walks past the camera and another bigger man follows behind him. Both men enter the room at the end of the hall and the camera man follows them inside where the man in the suit sits down at the desk and the other man takes a seat in the corner of the room and relaxes. The man sitting at the desk stops doing whatever it is he is trying to do and looks at the camera.

Kavanagh
Welcome, welcome to my temporary office. This has pretty much been my home for the past few weeks as i put all the workings and dealings of the WWG into order. My name is Frederick Kavanagh and i am in charge of the WWG and of course let me introduce to you Licious. Licious and I go way back but that's not important because i have called for this quick camera time to send out a message to all the WWG superstars currently waiting for Carnage to roll around so they can showcase their skills and talents and possibily catch the attention of myself. But i urge the entire WWG roster to step it up and come introduce yourself to the new boss, because hey, i got alot of work to do and ill be here for the next few days, so just drop down and lets have a chat.

TBC anyone.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 05:47:03 pm »

Carr walks in, seemingly looking for someone else.  His brow furrows slightly as he quickly realizes there is no more Gabriel Tizo to talk to, and now only Frederick Kavanagh and his associate Licious remain.  Licious tries to stare down Carr, who as is usual with the fed owner, he casually flips Licious off as he takes a seat across from Mr. Kavanagh.

Carr: Sup Motherhumpers?  I'm not sure how aware of who I am, you have made yourself... but you might want to tell your girlfriend to step off with the mad dogging glare.  Or I'll put that rude pup down for ya.  It'd be a shame for him to catch a horrific beating and lose all credibility before Carnage even goes to air...

Frederick smiles politely as Licious takes another step nearer, halted only as Kavanagh slowly holds up a hand.  Licious doesn't take his eyes off Scott, but his demeanor eases as he takes a couple of steps back.  Carr raises an eyebrow as he smirks while watching Licious settle back.

Carr: Good boy!  Next time I come here, I'll have to bring you a cookie.

Frederick's eyes scan over his shoulder ensuring Licious does as he was signaled to, before he turns his attention back to Carr.

Carr: Kavanagh, I imagine you at least know that unfortunately I am contractually obligated to another company right now.  Hind sight is twenty twenty and all.  What was a great contract to sign a while back - really has left me in a position where I'm kind of kicking myself.  Unlike some others... WWG isn't just another federation.  You predecessor pulled me out of retirement - and with me, he pulled this company back from the brink of demise.  So WWG is much more like a home to me than it ever was a job.  It sincerely breaks my heart that I can't wrestle here.  But I can do the other thing I do ever so well - and that's talk.

I won't ask to go out there and be some corporate sell-out, offering two thumbs up, a fake smile and whatever the hell your mission statement is for this federation from here on out.  But... I would like, if you'd let me - to be the very first person to walk that WWG aisle... because in WWG I may only get just that one more time. 

There is a lot of history being left in the past... and I agree entirely that is where it belongs.  History is something I once fought against in WWG, and now I find that I had become to be a large part of it here in this company.  I redefined what it was to be successful, I changed the face of this company by turning it bloody.  And now I have to ask you if I may have just one more opportunity to hype up a WWG audience... on the one night it may actually matter... I'd like to be first in the ring on Carnage, if only to cut a final promo.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 10:09:04 pm »

Licious - Kav, i got this covered. The legend himself Scott Carr standing before me speaking his famous words, which i have everything belief that your reputation as a hardass proceeds itself. We welcome you into our office and you stand up to me, your new boss. I get it man, you like to have some sort of dominate stand over the people running this company, i watched what you and Gabriel Tizo went threw and all the bullshit with his family. I know all about your accomplishments and achievements and all you've done in the past for the WWG and i am not disrespectin that or denying that but you know this is a new start and your legendary status around here isn't quiet what it use to be.

Kavanagh - What my protege is trying to say Scott is it would be a honor for you to open Carnage this upcomming Wednesday. Carr, I'm all about making everyone feel like they are getting a fair share around here and making the entire locker room happy. Licious is kind of a wild one but i am teaching him the ropes and everything there is to know. Scott we appriciate your dropping by and i watch with interest in what you have to say on Carnage.

Kavanagh gets up to his feet and extends his arm out to Scott Carr.

Report Spam   Logged

BarneyGreen

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 12:22:37 pm »

In walks Ravishing Charlie Stevens, dressed in a black suit with a black bowtie. Stevens sees Carr and goes to speak.

Charlie: Oh. Look, We got an actual dinosaur wandering around. Greetings Frederick. I am Charlie Stevens. I don't know why you are letting this old man speak on tv when he has no contract with the WWG at all. He even admits that he is just an outsider. Why have him show up when you got talent like myself that actually get into the ring?
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 01:46:25 pm »

Frederick looks at Carr, knowing full well the extent of this man's depravity and violence, subtly he shakes his head "No" as Carr deftly nods his head "Yes"

Carr: Shows what you know, cupcake.  I'm no a Dinosaur - I'm a **** fire breathing, death and dismay causing Dragon!  I don't lumber around, oaf-ing my way around that ring.  I swoop in, lay waste and before you know it I hold the gold.  Your lackluster ass shouldn't be insulting me for not being able to get sanctioned - you should be THANKING me for keeping true to my contract, it's the only thing keeping me from removing your skull and giving the boss-guy a brand new, albeit it terribly ugly paperweight.  I had enough fat paydays in WWG, I could easily buy my way out of that other contract with that other company, except I'm a man of my word and I will see through my obligations.  Meanwhile... instead of spending so much time opening your gob just to Blow Yourself - maybe you would be more wise to spend that time on your knees Praying instead for the mere HOPE that your career here is worthy of you one day being able to lick-launder my **** jockstraps.  As a matter of fact... that new guy I've endorsed - Wretched Nobody... he's one of your opponents in your WWG Debut, right?  Well good.  I'll make sure and tell Grace that I'm just going to love seeing him go full tilt fear factory on all your sorry asses, but I'm going to make a specific request to Grace... I'd just LOVE to have Wretched Nobody give you the full tilt horror movie monster treatment. Jesus... "Ravishing" you've got a face on you like a Pug's arse and you call yourself Ravishing!?  I'm not sure if that's Audacity or Idiocy!  Either way... the lad I endorse is going to kick your stupid face off your empty skull and start wearing THAT hideous Biatch as his new mask... Rookie, scum-wad.  Next time you open your mouth in disrespect to me - will be the last God damn time you open your mouth while it's still full of teeth!

Licious steps between Carr and Stevens, Carr gets up out of his seat - having gotten what he wants already, he knows this isn't going to go anywhere good.  Sure, he could pummel Stevens into oblivion... but right now... that would be detrimental to WWG.  The fines and possible lawsuits are just money, and money, Carr has in abundance.  What he couldn't bare to cost himself now - is seeing the sudden infant death and subsequently the downfall of his home so early on in it's rebirth.  Carr glares at Stevens, shaking his head in disgust before he nods up a "farewell" to Frederick and exits the office.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 09:50:17 pm »

After all that Kavanagh takes a seat back down at his desk.

Kavanagh
Charlie Stevens it's a pleasure to meet you. I underastand your concern about Scott Carr not being on a contract here in the WWG but these fans know him, love him, hate him the works. You are more then welcome to some tv time if you have something to say out in the ring come carnage.

There is a knock at the door and a women steps in.

Woman
Mr Kavanagh, there is a women out here to see you.

Kavanagh
Of course ill be right there. Mr Stevens i will be right back, i have to take this.

Kavanagh leaves the office leaving Charlie Stevens and Licious inside. Licious steps closer to Charlie Stevens and gets into his face but not in a threatening way, in a way where secrets are told.

Licious
You don't like Scott Carr taking your spotlight Charlie Stevens? Well i'm listening and i beleive you would be the perfect peson to open the show comes Carnage. Kavanagh has allready locked Scott into the opening spot but that dosent mean you can't show up, if you know what im saying.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: