Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 04:31:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A weak mind, a Putrid heart and a Good Soul... fear... The Wretched Nobody!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A weak mind, a Putrid heart and a Good Soul... fear... The Wretched Nobody!  (Read 86 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: February 11, 2014, 08:47:37 am »

<a href="http://&lt;iframe width=&quot;420&quot; height=&quot;315&quot; src=&quot;//www.youtube.com/embed/H94RMD-LOqI&quot; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;" target="_blank">http://&lt;iframe width=&quot;420&quot; height=&quot;315&quot; src=&quot;//www.youtube.com/embed/H94RMD-LOqI&quot; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;</a>

On a three-dog night, it stood alone on the hill, a gaunt and creaky relic of Victoriana. Dingy rust encrusted, paint-flaked and neglected wrought iron fence surrounds the entire property. Decaying tree branches creak in the hissing through ice sharpened gelid winter wind.

“As a teenager I was locked in an asylum, clearly against my will. It was this very state-run mental institution that was so hellish to me. For just one example  the drug-addicted “mental health technicians” left to run the place on weekend nights sold some of the patients to local deviants and violent perverts.  Depraved, merciless souls who would come in, fork over some cold hard cash, and then be left alone with their rented mental patient victims to do to them whatever they wanted.”

Windows, once the eyes to an inviting abode, are now blinded with rotting shutters flapping and slamming in the whirling gale. Windowpanes smeared with age, hidden under countless seasons of abandonment and sedimentary filth.  The brickwork itself is crumbling away yet all this decrepitude barely draws attention from the shingles falling down from the roof in the frost-bound breeze. Over the ominous sight of the building, Grace Brutal continues to narrate this real-life horror story - the sounds of which are distant for the time being.

“I was one of the ones tortured in that place too. Raped repeatedly and on several occasions I was pumped full of Haloperidol, strapped face down by my hands and feet onto a metal bed frame in a freezing cold room, and left there for 24-hours or more. To say I abandoned all hope for humanity being humane is a tragic understatement.  I despise people now... and I came by that dedicated feeling honestly.  Strapped down like that, one of my main concerns was literally choking to death on the great volumes of my own drool caused the Haloperidol. While lying there, unable to move my hands or feet from the spread-eagle position I was locked in, I listened to the storms of screams and wails of the violated patients coming from the nearby shower room, where they have all those handy pipes and fixtures for chaining people to. Where there was all that running hot and cold water, and all those easily cleaned tiles.  Tiles that could be cleansed of bodily fluids… never ever scrubbed free of those horrific ordeals and that unimaginable suffering.”

Gutters are hanging off the abysmal madhouse, adorned with all manner of gargoyles and carvings. These Gothic touches held a sinister threat and unsettling promise for the generations of evildoings within this dishearteningly gangrenous, putrescent edifice.

“Throughout one such night I listened for hours to a guy strapped down like I was in the room beside mine, as, screaming and crying, he chewed his way all the way through his grungy bed mattress, which, like mine, was encased in thick clear plastic.”

The path to the door was overgrown with the reposing bushes leading up to the building cast strange shadows even at midday on even the brightest day.  Calamitous brambles whose thorns reached out to capture the unwary the dead gorse offering but one final disconsolate view as we enter through ornately carved heavy wooden front doors that – entirely unmanned - creak slowly out of our way as we close the expanse between us and the voice with each step.

“On some better weekend nights I was left strapped down so that I wouldn’t interfere with the night crew making their extra money by selling mental patients to sexual sadists. Have you ever tried to fight after someone jabs into your thigh a hypodermic filled with Haloperidol or Thorazine? Don’t. You’ll lose.  It was on one of the worse weekend nights that I first met The Wretched Nobody.  I won’t harm your delicate, sugar plum filled minds with the details but as I lay there chained to a pipe, dripping, sobbing, bleeding and praying for death to spare me any more humility… just as one more patron had paid their fee and was about to do as they pleased to me… The Wretched Nobody saved me.  He spared me – and I don’t know what that man was going to do to me – but I will never ever forget the ferocity that Nobody showed to spare me, I can’t even look at him and not see that man’s face looking back at me.  I was never sold like that again… no more guards tried to lay a hand on me… I was left alone and I was finally let start to heal.  Night after night The Wretched Nobody came to me.  He’d comfort me and stroke my hair.  He’d stand in the shadows and guard me all through the night.  I came to understand why he hid in shadows… I understood why he masked his face when we first met.  The Wretched Nobody hardly knew life outside this place and I did.  He needed me even though he was my guardian angel, or my protective demon… whichever way you’d prefer to look at it… he inarguably unified himself with my soul and I promised him that if I ever found a way out of this horrible place, I would come back for him, take him away and we would live together for the rest of our lives.”

The sticky air is heavy with loneliness. A cool shudder trickles down the spine. Glancing around nervously, the camera man shows us the somber portraits in the lobby staring at you from behind layers of dust, seemingly penetrating your very being. Cold, hesitant light streams in through a cracked window, casting eerie shadows on the walls. As we move forward, you can't help but feel as if someone is following. Whirling around, we see nothing but the empty hallway and the faces in the decrepit portraits with their eternal empty stares. 'Turn back' they seem to say silently, but even the bravest among us would swallow hard upon a nervous whimper and continue into the Cimmerian bowels of the nut house towards the sound of what seems to be Grace’s voice.

“When all this happened to me I was nineteen years old. I was in the asylum for six months— and that’s only because it was found out that the place was in so bad - the state shut it down. If you know anything about state-run mental institutions, you know how bad that means it was.  Still while I was there, once when I wasn’t bound and gagged and ****… I found my sole reason to make it through.  I found a purpose to my life and I realized what I was put on this meaningless green and blue rock for.  For a time here… I lost all hope.  And that feeling of being absolutely abandoned by life, reality and any sense of security proved to be the cornerstones of the foundation of this wonderful relationship I have with Nobody.   At the time of my “commitment” I had a good job. I had an apartment. I had friends. I was taking guitar lessons, actively doing amateur photography. I had a life, okay.  I was real people just like all of you listening to me now.  I certainly wasn’t crazy, no crazier than any other 19 year old woman living in Salem on her own. The cops had picked me up in a park I was hanging out in one night after I got off a graveyard shift at work. Turns out whenever the mental “hospital” had an empty bed, they called the cops to pick someone up to fill that bed, because they weren’t about to go without the $800 per day Medical paid them for every occupied bed. They’d get an empty bed; they’d call the cops; the cops would pick up anyone and pull them in; and the hospital would keep the ones no one came to claim, for at least six months. It just so happened to be that one unfortunate night, I was one of those they picked up. Leading me into that decrepit, evil asylum is probably the worst thing life could have done to me. To be honest, I thought it was - until I found him.  Now I see so clearly why mine and all others suffering - IS Necessary.”

We enter a dark room in the center of the asylum. Shadows seem to swirl around our feet, sucking us in. In a burst of panic we see a hand fumbling for a light switch. The camera man flips it up and down frantically, but the room remains immersed in darkness. Fear settles in as heavy steps pace near enough to be heard - you're not alone in this darkness. Something brushes the camera man’s back, pushing him forward a step. He turns, but there is nothing. Nothing you can see, that is. Outside we can hear the dead winter’s wind howling, like laughter to your panicked ears. A low guttural snarl breaks your thought process, some may want to scream, but nothing seems to offer escape in the overwhelming, crepuscular blackness.

“This place… the Danvers State Lunatic Asylum was built to house 250 patients, but by 1849, within two years the hospital had over 2,400 people in its care. Shockingly, overcrowding was the least of the Danvers State Lunatic Asylum's issues. A 1949 investigation conducted by The Salem Gazette found unruly patients locked in cages, it proved that lobotomies were being performed with rudimentary instruments such as ice picks, and hundreds of neglected patients suffered from insulin shock therapy, which was intended to send patients into a coma. It’s no wonder a place like this - created a beast like him.  The burdens of so many tormented souls that reside in this building… how he could have been born and raised here is beyond me.  His mother, like me, she had her body sold or taken… regardless of the details of the violent violation… somehow she got pregnant.  I can only assume one of her guards didn’t bother to give her the morning after pill with her daily round of medications – or perhaps even upon conception, Wretched Nobody was already impossible to harm or stop… I’ve pondered the ‘how’s’ of it over and over when all that really matters now is I have him… and he has me.  And WWG is not going to know Peace nor Tranquility until Wretched Nobody brings me a Championship!”

You're being drawn in, drowned in slumbering evil, there is no escape – his voice is clearest, close as it can be now.  Before us, from the fathomless, abyssal shadows a figure appears.  A massive figure that can belong to just one man in WWG… The Wretched Nobody is here!  Not enough steps away to bother running, we see the behemoth swaying back and forth rubbing his writs through his long sleeves constantly swaying back and for by the dim and dismal wall.

“The patients at the hospital were regularly subject to cruelties meant to "cure them" of their illness. Patients were eventually reported to have been abused and raped, but one report said that one of the many patients without proper paperwork or proof of examination was confined in leather straps so long his skin was growing around the straps.  So Wretched Nobody already knows what Leather feels like… but I want him to know that a light sparkles brightest in the deepest of pitch black…”

Slowly the monster of a man moves into the pale light cast through the filth mired windows, he is wearing a meaty looking, skin-like mask and a hood which is pulled up shadowing his masked face even more, in this poorly lit room.

“The asylum history's true claim to fame was particularly troubling considering the hospital was later found to have many patients whose identities and illnesses were unknown, and lacked the proper paperwork to be committed at all.  Each one, a Wretched Nobody that this asylum victimized… Cruelty of unsettling proportions and unsavory conditions undoubtedly contributed to the tens of thousands of lives the asylum claimed over its years of operation and they are all soaked into The Wretched Nobody.  He is the embodiment of suffering.  He is mine, and I am his.  Amazingly, the institution only came to a close in 2004… it was reopened for tourists and sightseers.  It was then I knew the time had come that I had to keep my promise to him… it was then that I finally came back to this place again – to bring him with me into a life he deserves.  But… what’s a girl to do with a near seven foot lunatic who doesn’t feel pain?  We were lost, aimless, I finally found a small independent federation that was willing to book him – and from there we happened to meet WWG’s Scott Carr and he got us on the right track.  Unlike the rest of you, The Wretched Nobody has no choice but to succeed in WWG.”

Slowly, Nobody’s hands rise up and peel back the hood from his face revealing to us his sadistic smile etched across a leather weathered face – while brandishing a mad man’s delight with the fiery fury that dances in his eyes, The Wretched Nobody doesn’t look at the camera but it’s unmistakable that he is watching us it’s clear his attention is peaked as Grace’s voice guides us into the matter at hand.

“Christopher McKissick, I’ve been made aware of you by our backer.  It was a single match that bought you your mother’s home… wasn’t it?  So it’s easy to say that you know what rides on any given match can exceed the numbers on paper.  What you need to ask yourself, Christopher… exactly how far are you willing to go?  Do you really need this win as much the other two ‘men’ in this match besides The Wretched Nobody?  Of the four of you, you’re the only one who has a past with WWG and from what I’ve read it was a pretty good run you had.  Frankly, Christopher, you can do a lot better for yourself than getting in Nobody’s way.  Wretched Nobody tells me you’re a good person… he tells me you are an enviable man.  You are the sort of man that good men should try to emulate.  You are not the kind of man who needs someone like The Wretched Nobody deciding to destroy you.  Compete, because you are a competitor, McKissisk.  Win if you can… but do not fool yourself into thinking The Wretched Noboby Is a well thought out gimmick and a frightening mask.  Just like you, Christopher… The Wretched Nobody is everything he seems to be.  The Wretched Nobody has told me he’s looked at your soul, McKissick – you have no penance to pay.  You… are a good man and that makes you rare.  So please do not hasten your demise by standing too firmly in my Wretched Nobody’s way.”

The Wretched Nobody’s eyes roll back in his head and then close as he takes a deep inhale of the musty, mold sodden air around him.  This building, much like he, himself is frightening in appearance, intimidating and foreboding.  Nothing to be scoffed at when you are to enter the chambers of possible horrors it may hold.

“Demartinos… you look like Peter Dinklage got dressed up as CM Punk for Halloween.  You’re not scary, you sir, are a joke.  A really bad, terribly pun filled joke at that.  Your zoo keeper talks about you as if you’re scary… The Wretched Nobody is going to show you horrors beyond your wildest nightmares.  The Wretched Nobody is going to show you what suffering truly is.  The Wretched Nobody is going to send you running with your tail between your legs back to your Tag Partner!  The Wretched Nobody is permeated in the anguish of thousands.  He grew up in shadows and dwelled alone besides the tormented ghosts that reside within these walls that dare not speak – for dread that their words may reveal truths too incomprehensible for most minds… minds like yours, Demartinos… Fragile minds belonging to the unprepared and weak.  You seem to think you’ll just walk right over us as if we are inconsequential… except The Wretched Nobody is going to be of some great consequence in WWG.  We have both been charged with the task of filling some large shoes… and I for one have no intension of letting down the man who has endorsed us making it to the big times.  For you, this is money… it’s a job.  For The Wretched Nobody and I – this is all a chance to right the wrongs that have been thrust upon us.  This is our chance to delve out of obscurity and into stardom.  My Wretched Nobody will do whatever is necessary to vanquish you and your ill gotten ideas that you, or anyone else are worthy to oppose him!”

Though, sturdy a structure as it ever was, like him it too has been beaten by time and left less visually appealing than those new homes that have since began to fill the town below. They are just shells. Things aren’t made today like they use to be.  Everyone has a sense of expectancy for being nearly effortlessly given praise for how temporary and unimportant they really are.  Wretched Nobody’s eyes open again and once more lock on the camera – except now they are blacked out and hallow.

“Ravishing" Charlie Stevens… what can I say about you – that hasn’t already been said about Child Molesters and the Third Reich?  You are a hideous human being… The Wretched Nobody has looked at your soul and found you wanton as a human being.  He has weighed you and found you virtually worthless to life as it is known.  You provide no service or benefit to life… and as such… you have a high price to pay – and you will pay your Penance in this Fatal Four Way, Triple Debut match!  The Wretched Nobody doesn’t like how you spoke to me when we first met… and if you make it through this match with your tongue still in your head it is only because My Wretched Nobody will expect to hear your apology… if you don’t… I’m sure he’ll settle to hear your screams for mercy.  Mercy that simply will not come to you… mercy I nor Wretched Nobody are willing to offer you.  You are a greasy compunction-less being.  You have a putrid heart and a foul mind… but your body… your body is ideal.  Ideal to be Broken by The Wretched Nobody!”

The Wretched Nobody takes a step back into the darkness and disappears.  The camera man steps forward, zooming in to try and keep focus on the monster. Out of nowhere Grace Brutal springs from the depths!

“BOO!  HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

As her maniacal, witch-like laughter startles the camera man and sets him on a flat out sprint clear away of the building – and we fade to black with her sadistic laugh left echoing in the deep into the fog dense air that engulfs us outside.

“HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

End
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 08:49:46 am »

(OOC)

Sweet, Succulent Shiz... next rp, the scenery is done in black... this looks fruity.  My video didn't work either... fark.  Still I hope people like the body of work, despite these things.

I know the rule is now "No Modifications" so I'll leave it be... but anyone here who knows me... knows I prefer to be a picky, perfectionist prick about my posts lol.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 08:41:31 am »

As always your attention to detail is unmatched.  The imagery you describe puts us right into this hell on earth.  I don't think any other rp'er could pull out the set up and description you did throughout.  That's something you better than anyone.

Second, I enjoyed the introduction to the relationship between Nobody and Grace.  They have a have a real personal relationship, and fit one another's persona well.  I get vibes of a much darker version of Paul Bearer and Undertaker. 

Thirdly, like most rp's this week, match talk is really a shot in the dark.  It's really about the introduction which you pulled off.  It read like an script opening to American Horror Story or something.  I'm interested to see where this story goes and how the character develops. 
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
Steven

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 10:18:04 am »

Definitely the darkest of the RPs written for Carnage this week. Really catches attention though so it's definitely not a bad thing!

Looking forward to seeing what your HTML coding looks like. Got a good laugh at the colours considering how deep the dialogue was throughout this hahaha.

Speaking of that, the speech in this RP was just incredible, along with the descriptions. I was drawn in from the get go and was hooked immediately. Really looking forward to seeing how the relationship between Grace and Nobody.

Can't really think of some criticisms but if I had to point out things I'd like to see, that would be why exactly Grace/Nobody targeted WWG and maybe have Nobody do a bit more than just stand there. I know Grace is supposed to be the mind behind the monster but I'd like to see Nobody do a bit more. Maybe go into his past before Grace in the future? Certainly could be interesting.

Fantastic work!
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 12:04:15 pm »

I appreciate what you guys said, I worked hard on this.

Marcus, you pretty much nailed it as far as the basic design of the duo.  My honest thought process to writing this was along the lines of first days Undertaker & Paul Bearer... on Bath Salts lol.  At the end of the day, I wanted to be completely different than what I'd done with Carr - but at least still know WWG has it's token big, crazy monster in it's rankings.

Miseria, I will be making a frame and posting it online once I finish my Carnage segment.  I'd like to start a thread where handlers can offer tips to one another and that's going to be my first, with an example.  I can make one pretty spiffy, with near nothing extra done.  As a matter of fact doing a framed RP the way I do - actually takes less time that manually putting in BB Code.

As far as the input on the output about their history... I'll get to it, for sure.  But I'll take what you say about Nobody into some heavy consideration - I designed these two a lot on their dynamic and kind of left their meeting briefly explained... not as some fantastic writing device - but - basically because what you see out of these two is more or less going to be off done the cuff as I go along. The decision to even make these two came up pretty much inches ahead of the card being booked.  Basically I'm hoping my writing ability will dazzle everyone to the point that no one notices I really don't have a plan lmfao.

I'm glad to see a positive reception for these two.  I was actually really nervous coming out with a new character.  Carr has been my primary for 20 years of e-fedding... so I'm not in uncharted waters exactly... but it's fair to say I lost the map a long time ago. lol.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: