Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 10:45:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sig off?

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sig off?  (Read 149 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: March 30, 2014, 09:07:14 pm »

I'm not sure how many people make sigs or even know how to but if we got a few people would anyone like have a sig off? Bascially we choose a topic, deadline,and we all make a sig and a winner is picked. Anyone be interested?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 02:32:37 am »

I kinda know how but t I'll I get to use is paint off the computer. I don't have anything cool. I would like a new one with starla in it. The girl I got is Lzzy Hale
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Steven

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 03:32:53 am »

Sounds like some good fun to me! Don't expect anything too good from me lmao.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 03:47:45 am »

I'd get in on that but my sigs suck and no one ever likes to use them lol.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 04:12:15 am »

I love the one u made me and the one u r using for ur self. U do good work.
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

MannyVrakas

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 06:07:00 am »

I love your sigs, Carr! I just hate how you put black text on black background  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 06:26:15 am »

That was me being facetious - most folks around here use my banners... lots of the ppv's banners have been done by me, as well as the Carnage logo, the old Legacy stuff, the Power10 banner, Spider's Parlor and others.

With my job, graphics and design are kind of "just another day at the office" for me.  Its just nice to be able to sit and put a lot of my influence into the concepts that get used by you lads - whereas when I do a tattoo design for someone, I find... or it's more apt to say... I tend to at least feel as if I'm working For someone as opposed to building something more wholly out of my own creativity.  Doing sigs is a lot more fun so far as creativity goes because generally it's an all over a looser concept - for instance I look at a character like Nick, right? 

Obviously Sparkles and Bubble Gum Pink don't suit... so I kept it dreary and dingy, decrepit and decayed looking.  I threw in the infected, necrotic veins to widen out the back drop and Mick as a pic base worked wonders to take stage as the focal point.  For that though, I went through a couple of your rp's - rather than looking at them critically as a staffer... I look at what it is I'm getting that you're trying to portray.  I ask handlers what if any colour schemes and phrases they want included.  Nick Sadistic's is a lot more in line with the kind of creepy and macabre stuff I'd do for my own art so it was all really easy to find a flow with it.

Actually yours, Miserias and Alex Anders' all basically flew together in a matter of minutes once I started.  Manny's and Brad's were challenging and oddly I can... and have - pumped out sig after sig for a handful of people in a day, just boom, boom, boom, boom.  But when it comes to designing one for myself... the one I use was like Version 9.9 from the beta concept I started out with.  I like how I get to explore more options with sigs and banners - because we do have a wide array of characters and each has their own personality.

I'd have to say, lately - Anders' was my favorite to put together... but Miseria's - I still just love to look at.  It has a lot of pop and brightness to it without being done in a "Pop" style.  Although Misera's very persona is that of being a dark point from the otherwise bright and lively Lucha world.  As such, the gradients I used kept it dark and grim to suit the Miseria personality and to try and give a visual impression of the duality that the character encompasses.  He's high paced and active in the ring,  he's high risk and near suicidal... but put a mic in his hand and things slow right down - he takes a psychological control... he's calculated and strategic.

A lot of sigs being done well - is really just a matter of trying to hit on "What is it this character is about?" - Alex Anders' is a perfect example... he's a Nerd... not a super spy.  BUT... I for one geek out about 007, I found an image that suited and went with the concept that a big enough nerd, especially one on a mission like Alex seems to be as of late, moreover still, a mission being held by someone who is as charismatic as Anders is... very well could lean into the 007 type of geekery.  As far as how his was designed, I just used colours he liked, I used some slogans he busts out in virtually every rp and a few homemade bullet holes later.... you get what you see on his profile now.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 06:35:23 am »

I love your sigs, Carr! I just hate how you put black text on black background  Grin

That's because I live to draw Hatred.  I'm a nice guy... but I'm a natural born heel. lmfao!

Oh... and it's mostly because I would like for you to -

Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

BigDickJohnson

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 02:12:23 am »

**** sigs
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 06:33:26 am »

You're just mad you can't eat the glue when you start to cut and paste.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 12:52:11 pm »

John is just mad cause he is john.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: